Home
Posted By: fgold767 The vacene don't work - 07/15/21
yeah can't spell today....had the pfizer shots in January and February...yesterday took the ambulance ride to local er....and boy oh boy....yep...got the big bad covid...feel like siitt....at leas the temp is down some today....ain't life grand! NO idea where I got it.
Posted By: Esox357 Re: The vacene don't work - 07/15/21
Its a shot not a vaccine. Hope you get better asap, it sucks.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: The vacene don't work - 07/15/21
Israel just reported on their study that people who.had real Covid have a very slight chance of getting it again.

Those who got the vipers job have a high chance of getting it.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: The vacene don't work - 07/15/21
Originally Posted by fgold767
yeah can't spell today....had the pfizer shots in January and February...yesterday took the ambulance ride to local er....and boy oh boy....yep...got the big bad covid...feel like siitt....at leas the temp is down some today....ain't life grand! NO idea where I got it.
You may indeed have it and I wouldn't disagree that the "vaccine" doesn't work. That said, I think the .gov has issued the order to just call everything COVID again, in order to push their agenda and scare the feeble-minded into submission.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: The vacene don't work - 07/15/21

Did you wear one mask or two 24/7/365 ??? smile

I hope you get better soon - best luck !!!!!!
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: The vacene don't work - 07/15/21
Baby sisters FIL got the shots a couple months ago. Last week, Wednesday, came down with the covid, per the test at the docs. Sent him home and Sis said he felt better til Sunday. Monday he went into ICU and is still there as of yesterday. Doc said if things don't turn around, he'll have to put him on a ventilator.
Chances of ending up in the hospital or dead from the Rona are pretty small for people who have had the shot, but not zero.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: The vacene don't work - 07/15/21
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Chances of ending up in the hospital or dead from the Rona are pretty small for people who have had the shot, but not zero.
Probably about the same as those who haven't had the shot.
Posted By: slumlord Re: The vacene don't work - 07/15/21
Don’t mean to pry and hope all works out

But

Are you a “stay in the house all summer cause it’s hot” type person?
And about how many times a day do you wash your hands?
Who you asking slummy?
Posted By: Ray_Herbert Re: The vacene don't work - 07/15/21
Have you recently had unprotected sex with a Haitian woman? Wait, that's not COVID, never mind.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: The vacene don't work - 07/15/21
my sister was a big mask/glove/social distancing supporter. Got her two doses of vaccine as soon as possible. She was diagnosed with the 'rona yesterday.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: The vacene don't work - 07/15/21
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
my sister was a big mask/glove/social distancing supporter. Got her two doses of vaccine as soon as possible. She was diagnosed with the 'rona yesterday.

No schit??

Dang! Good luck to her.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: The vacene don't work - 07/15/21
No matter, Get well soon!
Posted By: hatari Re: The vacene don't work - 07/15/21

Sorry to hear that.

Just because you got the jab, it doesn't mean you converted antibodies. Vaccines (or whatever you want to call these, I don't care) are not 100% effective and never without complications for a select few.

You may not have converted antibodies. Doesn't alwys happen to a sufficient level.

You may have another respiratory virus they are calling Covid.

You may have some mutant strain that your immune system didn't recognize

Your jab may not have been administered properly (happens)

You could have gotten your dose from a dud vial (it happens)

350 million doses have been given in this country alone. Pfizer being over 50% of them. Nothing is 100% with vaccines. Te immune response is complicated and delicate and varies greatly from individual to individual.

Whatever the story, I wish you a complete and speedy recovery !
Posted By: Raeford Re: The vacene don't work - 07/15/21
But Joseph says if we don't ALL get vaccinated we're gonna be living the Walking Dead......pronto!
Posted By: dale06 Re: The vacene don't work - 07/15/21
Probably just a small detail, but I always heard that the shot(s) reduced the effect of covid but didn’t necessarily prevent one from getting it.
Posted By: MikeReilly Re: The vacene don't work - 07/15/21
Originally Posted by hatari

Sorry to hear that.

Just because you got the jab, it doesn't mean you converted antibodies. Vaccines (or whatever you want to call these, I don't care) are not 100% effective and never without complications for a select few.

You may not have converted antibodies. Doesn't alwys happen to a sufficient level.

You may have another respiratory virus they are calling Covid.

You may have some mutant strain that your immune system didn't recognize

Your jab may not have been administered properly (happens)

You could have gotten your dose from a dud vial (it happens)

350 million doses have been given in this country alone. Pfizer being over 50% of them. Nothing is 100% with vaccines. Te immune response is complicated and delicate and varies greatly from individual to individual.

Whatever the story, I wish you a complete and speedy recovery !

Well said. The vaccines are not 100%, but they are 95% to the original virus and some variants and 88% to variants like delta. Meanwhile, almost all of the deaths are in people not fully vaccinated with two doses. At least the OP is alive, and probably due in part to being vaccinated.
Originally Posted by dale06
Probably just a small detail, but I always heard that the shot(s) reduced the effect of covid but didn’t necessarily prevent one from getting it.

They whisper that little tidbit but not like Joseph whispers into the mic, more like once everyone is out of earshot. wink

Then it's not a vaccine, is it?

That's not entirely accurate. It prevents most cases of covid - up to 95% of them, but it doesn't prevent all of them, which is why we've seen such a drop in cases since vaccines started rolling out.
Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert

Like most vaccines it prevents the vast majority of cases. Very few vaccines are 100%
Originally Posted by MikeReilly

That's not entirely accurate. It prevents most cases of covid - up to 95% of them, but it doesn't prevent all of them, which is why we've seen such a drop in cases since vaccines started rolling out.

Weren't cases dropping 'prior' to the vaccine rollout?

Like most vaccines it prevents the vast majority of cases. Very few vaccines are 100%

How many people do you know that have had Polio in the past 50 years?
Of course case have dropped. No matter what, it had to burn through, regardless of what man did.
Originally Posted by Raeford
[quote=MikeReilly]

No, vaccines started rolling out in December and that's when the cases started dropping. It's possible that it had already peaked, but for sure there's a causative correlation between the vaccines and the plummet in cases. Check the graphs for yourself if you want.
Posted By: Stickfight Re: The vacene don't work - 07/15/21
It prevents most cases of covid - up to 95% of them

The Jews were saying that is 64%.

Either way I think the 95% / 64% don’t refer to preventing infection, they refer to preventing an infection that causes symptoms.
People at work told me the vaccine produces better antibodies than I have from actually getting it. 🙄 I'm being pressured by my boss again to get the shots...
[quote=MikeReilly]

No, vaccines started rolling out in December and that's when the cases started dropping. It's possible that it had already peaked, but for sure there's a causative correlation between the vaccines and the plummet in cases. Check the graphs for yourself if you want.

The initial #'s[rollout] of the vaccines were relatively slow and very limited as to who received them..
[quote=MikeReilly]

So can you say vaccines are the reason? No, you can't.
This too would be a direct correlation, correct?

[Linked Image from churchoftheflyingspaghettimonsteraustralia.files.wordpress.com]

Sure I can and with a decent amount of evidence to that effect. Israel reported 64% for a short period and not a huge sample size, other jurisdictions said 88% vs. delta and delta+. Even Israel stated 93% prevention of hospitalisation and serious illness with their current run of variants. The evidence is overwhelmingly in favour of vaccination.
This too would be a direct correlation, correct?

[Linked Image from churchoftheflyingspaghettimonsteraustralia.files.wordpress.com]

Haha. Not a causative correlation, but thanks for playing.
Posted By: hatari Re: The vacene don't work - 07/15/21
Of course case have dropped. No matter what, it had to burn through, regardless of what man did.

This is true!

I've studied the last five respiratory pandemics

1889 Russian Flu
1918 Spanish Flu
1957 Asian Flu
1969 Hong Kong Flu
2010 H1N1

Common thread is they last about 18 ± months. H1N1 circled around for a short encore. Spanish Flu may have lingered in the far flung reaches of globe longer because it arrived in US and Europe first, and it took awhile to cover the globe from there.

Numbers do not grow geometrically, but rather logarithmically eventually shooting up like jet until 60% or more of the population is exposed, and then numbers will crash. That peak is at about 14± months. Number were going to go down starting this Spring with or without the vax.

Now, has the vax hasten the numbers crash? Logic says it should, but we really won't know until this is all over and studied, meaning 5 years from now we will know more.

Even with the numbers crashing, the virus is still out their hunting hosts. If you don't have antibodies, you can still get it. If you get it, it may be nothing more than a head cold, it might knock you down bedridden with a fever for a few days, it could hospitalize you, or you might just die. I have had members of my extended family in different parts of the country with each of those outcomes.

The problem every world leader had was they could not say "just let it run its course". Same as Herbert Hoover in 1929 "Just let the market correct itself". Political suicide. Once people buy into the fear, they seek somebody who will ally their ears and make them feal understood and protected. Hence the neverous ninny Dems buying into masks and the lockdown. "We have to do something!"

Sure I can and with a decent amount of evidence to that effect. Israel reported 64% for a short period and not a huge sample size, other jurisdictions said 88% vs. delta and delta+. Even Israel stated 93% prevention of hospitalisation and serious illness with their current run of variants. The evidence is overwhelmingly in favour of vaccination.

So in short, no. What would the current situation be without vaccines? How about the Spanish flu? That seemed to peter out in about the same time frame, no vaccine.

Again, no surprise when something burns through and peters out. Same as it's ever been. Besides, it's difficult to talk anyone serious that uses a U in favor.
Herd immunity is what stops a virus, whether it's from exposure or from a vaccine. Rolling out the shots is just a way to fast forward the process. Unless the virus radically mutates, eventually it runs its course.
Posted By: 700LH Re: The vacene don't work - 07/15/21
One thing is certain Covid and anything associated with it appears to cause mental instability
Posted By: WayneShaw Re: The vacene don't work - 07/15/21
OP, ivermectin. Get it at any farm store.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: The vacene don't work - 07/15/21
The covid 19 is to depopulate the world. People will wind up dead in the next 2-5 years.

https://nojabforme.info/

https://www.openvaers.com/index.php

only 1% of deaths reported.

Yep, you got it right. Vaccines prevent you from getting something, such as smallpox or polio. This shot doesn't prevent you from getting the china flu. Steroid shot will also reduce the effect. That's one of the first things they give you when admitted to the hospital...... a steroid shot..... to reduce the effects.
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: The vacene don't work - 07/15/21

Actually the latest study shows if you had the jab you are 835 times more likely to die from covid.

This is very good news for those of us that don’t like crowds.

TAKE THE SHOTS !
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
You may indeed have it and I wouldn't disagree that the "vaccine" doesn't work. That said, I think the .gov has issued the order to just call everything COVID again, in order to push their agenda and scare the feeble-minded into submission.

Bingo!
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: The vacene don't work - 07/15/21

Yes, and someone put together a graphic showing that, just about anywhere in the world, the rates were dropping precipitously until the point where the vaccine became available. As soon as they became available, cases of COVID19 started to climb again.
Posted By: WStrayer Re: The vacene don't work - 07/15/21
NO vaccine is 100% effective. In 2019 I had the flu shot and still caught the flu. But it was a mild case, thanks to the vaccine. That was the first time that I got it since I started getting the flu vaccine. I will get it again this September.
Of Covid patients who caught it, 99.2% did NOT have the vaccine. For comparison,Birth control pills are only 99% effectve.
Bottom line..protect yourself, your family, and the country and get vaccinated if not already done so.
Posted By: Springcove Re: The vacene don't work - 07/15/21
My body my choice. NO
Posted By: IZH27 Re: The vacene don't work - 07/15/21
I’m reading more reports that indicate that the immunity built by having the virus may be permanent. Has to do with the type of WBC the body uses to fight the virus. They are long term cells, stored to fight again.

Went through my family about a month ago. Everyone had it to varying degrees and symptoms. Based on our symptoms it was likely this new “path-oco-lyotic” version. We are pretty much back to our version of normal.

Be well.
Posted By: IZH27 Re: The vacene don't work - 07/15/21

So in short, no. What would the current situation be without vaccines? How about the Spanish flu? That seemed to peter out in about the same time frame, no vaccine.

Again, no surprise when something burns through and peters out. Same as it's ever been. Besides, it's difficult to talk anyone serious that uses a U in favor.

Bingo.

The “science” tells us that 12-14 months are needed for a new pathogen to be moderated after introduction into the population. The shots ramped up around that point in the history of the China virus. Coincidence to make the jabs appear more effective? Only time will tell but I’m glad to have natural antibodies.
Originally Posted by WStrayer

Bottom line..protect yourself, your family, and the country and get vaccinated if not already done so.

You're missing the point. Vaccines may be worse than catching covid. There is zero history with this drug.

If you really want to do yourself a favor with regards to covid (or any illness) ...work out, eat right, lose weight, don't drink or use tobacco.
Posted By: Angus55 Re: The vacene don't work - 07/15/21
Boy, you sure can tell the ones that ran out and got the shot on hear, but but but ! I think the whole jab process was ass backwards, people should of been tested for antibodies first before anyone took the shot, if you had had it with mild case like 1/3 to 1/2 had, they should not have mixed natural antibodies with fake ones, which hurt your natural ones. I had covid bad, had to go in hospital , this covid is bad , takes a long time until you are 100 percent again. I will not take the shot and I think the ones that have , Fu@ked up, and it will prove out shortly. We have never seen any thing like this, it is total evil ,I repeat evil, they are pushing way to hard for something that does not kill, like they have said from day one. it is a lie !!!!! This has all been planned.....
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: The vacene don't work - 07/15/21
Well, I dunno. I got the Pfizer shots, I wash my hands whenever I come into the house, I don't go into crowds (never did like 'em), and I'm not gonna wear any more [bleep] Fauci masks.

It is what it is.
NO vaccine is 100% effective. In 2019 I had the flu shot and still caught the flu. But it was a mild case, thanks to the vaccine. That was the first time that I got it since I started getting the flu vaccine. I will get it again this September.
Of Covid patients who caught it, 99.2% did NOT have the vaccine. For comparison,Birth control pills are only 99% effectve.

How many lives could be saved if we banned cars? Sugar? Living?

I bet you loved your tranny health whatever it was freak from PA
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223

You're missing the point. Vaccines may be worse than catching covid. There is zero history with this drug.

If you really want to do yourself a favor with regards to covid (or any illness) ...work out, eat right, lose weight, don't drink or use tobacco.

That fix might be worse than the disease as well.

Live, love, be happy
Posted By: BuckHaggard Re: The vacene don't work - 07/15/21

No it is significantly beneficial. The only people dying from it now are not vaccinated. This isn't controversial.
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

No it is significantly beneficial. The only people dying from it now are not vaccinated. This isn't controversial.

Otay Oprah
Posted By: BuckHaggard Re: The vacene don't work - 07/15/21

It is for people that understand what a vaccine does and doesn't do. This isn't difficult material to grasp.

I'm guessing you really struggled in high school, if you ever made it that far because you are a fecking idiot.
Posted By: Hastings Re: The vacene don't work - 07/15/21

Mike Reilly:What is your area of expertise that makes you knowledgeable concerning these ''vaccines''? Where have you gotten your information?
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: The vacene don't work - 07/16/21
It’s quite amazing the number of Virologist, Medical Doctors and PhD researchers that we have right here at The Campfire.

Such wonders and prodigies abound hereabouts.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: The vacene don't work - 07/16/21
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
It’s quite amazing the number of Virologist, Medical Doctors and PhD researchers that we have right here at The Campfire.

And some of them are right.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: The vacene don't work - 07/16/21
Originally Posted by rickt300

Who here is qualified to know whether they’re right or not?

Never in recent history has there been so much misinformation on a single subject than this one.

It’s an individual’s choice to vaccinate or not to vaccinate, as many here have said. Some apparently have had good results taking it and a few here have reported bad results. Flip the coin or roll the dice.

There is no long term data available to be conclusive on a treatment not yet approved by the FDA.

That is all.
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: The vacene don't work - 07/16/21
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

This is worthy of watching. ☕ 🤔 👍

Most people are waaay too trusting of the Uber wealthy and need discernment like this.
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: The vacene don't work - 07/16/21
I had a bad reaction to my first dose of Moderna. I ended up in the ER with O2 sats of 54%. I spent about a month on Oxygen after that and still have to use it on occasion because.my sats drop from time to time.

The guy from the medical supply place was at my house this morning checking my O2 machine. He said he has a ton of new customers on oxygen now that he has to service. I asked if it was due to covid and he said no its due to the vaccine. He said he tells everyone he knows not to get the shot. I often wish I wouldn't have got it but the odds weren't in my favor if I got covid. The more they push the shot the more suspicious I get.

Bb
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: The vacene don't work - 07/16/21
Just because folks get the shot don't mean that they will not get that crap.
Posted By: AKPENDUDE Re: The vacene don't work - 07/16/21
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I had a bad reaction to my first dose of Moderna. I ended up in the ER with O2 sats of 54%. I spent about a month on Oxygen after that and still have to use it on occasion because.my sats drop from time to time.

The guy from the medical supply place was at my house this morning checking my O2 machine. He said he has a ton of new customers on oxygen now that he has to service. I asked if it was due to covid and he said no its due to the vaccine. He said he tells everyone he knows not to get the shot. I often wish I wouldn't have got it but the odds weren't in my favor if I got covid. The more they push the shot the more suspicious I get.

Bb

A guy from a medical supply company tells people to not get the shot….I mean for sure don’t listen to doctors….just salesmen…lol
Posted By: 1minute Re: The vacene don't work - 07/16/21
Worked with livestock as a career. Immune responses often fail to develop especially when other stress factors are involved.
Wonder how long before the White House tries to shut down the Camp 🔥 for “misinformation” 😜

Critics slam the White House after Psaki reveals it's consulting with Facebook to 'flag misinformation'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/critics-slam-psaki-white-houseconsulting-facebook-flag-misinformation

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Posted By: K22 Re: The vacene don't work - 07/16/21
Originally Posted by rickt300

Who here is qualified to know whether they’re right or not?

Never in recent history has there been so much misinformation on a single subject than this one.

It’s an individual’s choice to vaccinate or not to vaccinate, as many here have said. Some apparently have had good results taking it and a few here have reported bad results. Flip the coin or roll the dice.

There is no long term data available to be conclusive on a treatment not yet approved by the FDA.

That is all.

Oh hell, I can think of a lot of misinformation through the years, tons.
But in this day and age, it doesn't take years to research out data, especially concerning this shot they are passing off as a vaccine. What is amazing is how many people trust and believe everything the AMA, the pharmaceutical companies, the Media, the Virologist, and anyone who claims they have some Phd is some form of medical field. It's real hard form me to get real serious about believing anyone who only "practices" medicine and their symbol is 2 serpents on a stick.
Thankfully my Medical Doctor told me not to take any so called vaccine, but instead gave me a prescription for Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine.
Posted By: Swamplord Re: The vacene don't work - 07/16/21
What a bunch of Branch Covidian retards !

So in love of fearing their new angry Diety Covid-19 , fall to your knees and fellate your new God while he sticks you and dumps his poison in you ...

Aren't some of you adults for focks sake ? So easily manipulated to bend over and spread it

Pathetic .......,

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Posted By: mauserand9mm Re: The vacene don't work - 07/16/21
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE

Bb

A guy from a medical supply company tells people to not get the shot….I mean for sure don’t listen to doctors….just salesmen…lol

His advice may in fact to be to drum up some more work for himself.
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: The vacene don't work - 07/16/21

Bb

I'm glad you came forward to warn others of your experience.
Most that suffer from the shot don't have the courage to admit that they might have made a wrong choice.
Originally Posted by Swamplord

So in love of fearing their new angry Diety Covid-19 , fall to your knees and fellate your new God while he sticks you and dumps his poison in you ...

Aren't some of you adults for focks sake ? So easily manipulated to bend over and spread it

Pathetic .......,

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Posted By: moosemike Re: The vacene don't work - 07/16/21
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
The covid 19 is to depopulate the world. People will wind up dead in the next 2-5 years.

https://nojabforme.info/

https://www.openvaers.com/index.php

only 1% of deaths reported.

No it isn't. The people that would die from the vaccines are the people they want. Obedient people. While the people that would survive are the undesirables
Posted By: Hunterapp Re: The vacene don't work - 07/16/21

No! I would agree it does not work if you do not get it. Additionally there are quite predictable factors that clearly predict the vaccine does not work for those on a select few prescription drugs that act as a imunosupressant. Then roughly 5% of those who do get vaccinated are susceptible to acquiring Covid 19 though the likelihood of needing to be hospitalized is highly reduced.

for those who are not vaccinated and manage to come down with the Covid 19 virus you have a 98% chance of surviving. and a 90 % chance of avoiding long haulers symptoms. these are the figures I believe of the few contrasting narratives being shared.
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: The vacene don't work - 07/16/21

If my baby sister's FIL dies and he is in ICU right now, you can retract your statement, cause it will be a lie. I'll keep you posted.
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: The vacene don't work - 07/16/21
Originally Posted by Swamplord

Pathetic .......,

Thanks for the laugh man !
Originally Posted by Oldman03

If my baby sister's FIL dies and he is in ICU right now, you can retract your statement, cause it will be a lie. I'll keep you posted.

The FIL will probably die unfortunately according to the study that says “835 times more likely to die if you are vaccinated”.

If he can still talk, ask what kinda flowers he wants at his funeral and if he accepts Jesus as his Lord and Savior.
Posted By: sawbuck Re: The vacene don't work - 07/16/21
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE

Because pre-planned, multi-year sleeper sock puppets have so much more credibility.
Posted By: ingwe Re: The vacene don't work - 07/16/21
Originally Posted by plainsman456

Seems to be the consensus now...

Which begs the questions...why get the shot?
Bad Ingewe !
Originally Posted by ingwe

Yep.
Posted By: Stophel Re: The vacene don't work - 07/16/21
Originally Posted by ingwe

Because the TV tells me to!!! They would never lie to us!
Posted By: MT_DD_FAN Re: The vacene don't work - 07/16/21

That's been true of every vaccine ever developed...
Posted By: Riverc Re: The vacene don't work - 07/16/21

No Thank you!
Posted By: Angus55 Re: The vacene don't work - 07/16/21
AKPENDOUCHE, you have got to be the most miserable [bleep]**ker in Alaska , I have met some POS up there, outlaw types hiding out from the law, but you suck there nutsacks. I told a [bleep] one time I would drive a hundred miles to kick his ass, guess what bitch.... you ever come to Oklahoma or Texas please let me know, oh I have hunted and fished all over Alaska, from top to bottom, I may go back before I die!!!! Now , to all you that took the shot, know it all sheep' your attitude adjustment would be greatly appreciated because I can see taking it or not becoming a hate exploding bomb later this year..
Posted By: Tarbe Re: The vacene don't work - 07/16/21
Originally Posted by Angus55
AKPENDOUCHE, you have got to be the most miserable [bleep]**ker in Alaska , I have met some POS up there, outlaw types hiding out from the law, but you suck there nutsacks. I told a [bleep] one time I would drive a hundred miles to kick his ass, guess what bitch.... you ever come to Oklahoma or Texas please let me know, oh I have hunted and fished all over Alaska, from top to bottom, I may go back before I die!!!! Now , to all you that took the shot, know it all sheep' your attitude adjustment would be greatly appreciated because I can see taking it or not becoming a hate exploding bomb later this year..

No kidding!
Posted By: Swamplord Re: The vacene don't work - 07/16/21
bet all the Covtards who worship Billionaire Gates of Hell and Baloney Fraudci would dig into their closets and proudly wear their d'ildos, aaaaand bitch at folks who won't take part in their insanity

Posted By: Hammerdown Re: The vacene don't work - 07/16/21

How many people do you know that have had Polio in the past 50 years?

I know of one.
Posted By: AKPENDUDE Re: The vacene don't work - 07/16/21
Originally Posted by Angus55

I’m sorry you feel that way.
© 24hourcampfire