Home
All politics, assaults, and name calling aside....... A simple question.

There is a group of folks here that believe a COVID shot is going to result in quite a bit of mayhem - clots, strokes, DNA changes, and, really, mass deaths for anyone who has been stuck. There is a lot of excitement here about mass "vaccine" deaths.

Roughly FIFTY PERCENT (50%) of the US has been stuck (let alone the rest of the world). That means, if your death wish's are even REMOTELY correct, we will see a die off event like never experienced in recent human history. The impact to the US economy and national security will be massive.

My serious question is, if you are in that camp, what MATERIAL changes are you making to your home, food supplies, and security to survive in this impending mass die off event? Are you putting your money where your mouth is? Hoarding? Have you removed all cash from the market, and gone to all precious metals? Have you started stockpiling fuel? Food?

Are you preparing for a society that in 5 or 10 years will look NOTHING like we have now? Collapsing infrastructure..... A collapsing pharmaceutical supply chain. Bye Bye to your gout meds and high blood pressure pills.

If it is true, WHY THE FUGK would anyone who believes that, be spending a SECOND on this forum, and not preparing to protect their family? Hell, the apocalypse is eminent, in the next few years.

Inquiring minds wanna know!
The apocalypse is eminent??
Originally Posted by duck911
If it is true, WHY THE FUGK would anyone who believes that, be spending a SECOND on this forum, and not preparing to protect their family? Hell, the apocalypse is eminent, in the next few years.

Most of the posters here are losers who know about 1/2 of what they think they know.
What with 7.9 billion people in the world ? We could use a die off and a lot of bad things would correct itself.

Let the dying commence.

šŸ¦«
Originally Posted by Elkslaya9one

Blah blah blah
Beav, are you thinking massive amounts of organic fertilizer for the garden?
Duck as long as the Double Ace you golfed with got the shot thatā€™s all that matters. Canā€™t lose a guy like thatā€¦
Originally Posted by smokepole
Beav, are you thinking massive amounts of organic fertilizer for the garden?

Heirloom tomatoes need good food to grow.

šŸ˜¬šŸ¦«
Would you eat the apple ?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Would you eat the apple ?

Make that a cow, and if it still had awesome marbling.

Yeah, Iā€™d eat the whole thing.

šŸ˜œšŸ¦«
Your King Gates is a mass murderer and I refuse any toxic substance he pushes

It is early, but not a single straight answer yet from the COVID stick brigade.

My bet is this thread goes 20 pages fast, and sideways, with all kind of childness.

But the only question I asked was, for those who have predicted it (and we all know who you are), HOW ARE YOU PREPARING FOR THE BIG DIE OFF?
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Your King Gates is a mass murderer and I refuse any toxic substance he pushes

Huh??

I had a mild case of COVID and have had no shots.

And I hate Bill Gates. GFY
With cold and flu season on the horizon, we have stocked up with 7-up, chicken noodle soup, and NyQuil.

Just like every year.
Well stocked here.

About a yearā€™s worth of anti rejection meds, 300+ jars of beans and tomatoes under, 2 generators, stores of propane and liquid fuels, extra tires for a couple of cars. And the usual stuff. TP, bleach, buckets of HTH, chemicals, batteries. The freezers are full. Long as the grid donā€™t crash. šŸ‘
Originally Posted by Backroads
With cold and flu season on the horizon, we have stocked up with 7-up, chicken noodle soup, and NyQuil.

Just like every year.

Your comment has nothing to do with my question.

Again: For you "take the shot and die" folks, how are you ACTUALLY preparing for the impending mass die off and hysteria?

Oh shit...I missed it!
How are you ā€œtake the shot or dieā€ folks preparing?
Originally Posted by slumlord
Well stocked here.

About a yearā€™s worth of anti rejection meds, 300+ jars of beans and tomatoes under, 2 generators, stores of propane and liquid fuels, extra tires for a couple of cars. And the usual stuff. TP, bleach, buckets of HTH, chemicals, batteries. The freezers are full. Long as the grid donā€™t crash. šŸ‘

You think that will carry you through a mass COVID vaccine die off event? Like, 30% of everyone in this country dead in a few years like some suggest? Who is gonna serve up the Chic-fil-a??????

No idea, I haven't had a shot. I've never even had a FLU shot.
Well stocked here.

Heads up people, we are staying at Slummies this season!
Duck, if there was a mass die off from the shot, which is your singular scenario. Why would I need to do any further prepping than what I have already done for a catastrophic natural or man made disaster?

Food, water, weapons, ammo, gear, money, medical supplies, transportation for difficult terrain, and shelter is squared away.

Weā€™re gtg.

My first reply wasnā€™t flippant...A massive die off wouldnā€™t do anything, but help.

A question to you...Are you squared away?

šŸ¦«
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Oh shit...I missed it!

Over slept, again ?

Sheesh....Hold into the alarm clock.

šŸ¦«
Originally Posted by Beaver10

..A massive die off wouldnā€™t do anything, but help.

A question to you...Are you squared away?

Come on man...... Do you REALLY hope for a mass die off? Do you REALLY think a mass die off will help your business? Your kid's futures?

.I know it is late and you are playing on the 24HCF, but do you REALLY think a massive die-off reset is what you want for your kids?? I mean, REALLY????

As for us - we are squared away.
Our biggest issues within the US and globally is an abundance of people. We as a reproductive species are cratering everything.

This isnā€™t something brand new...Henry Kissinger wrote a paper on overpopulation back in the early 70ā€™s where he was projecting the increases of human population and itā€™s negative impact. Granted, he offered some forward thinking for the time on ways to curb this increase.

https://pdf.usaid.gov/pdf_docs/PCAAB500.pdf

I absolutely believe a massive die off, or cull, for the sake of being dramatic, would provide a huge relief to a system that is broken.

šŸ¦«

PS

Thereā€™s an awful lot of stupid people in this world...A reset, by natural, viral, or man made would recalibrate more than just resources. People left would either step up, learn, provide, and contribute to the renewal or perish.
Just when we thought the Duck couldnā€™t get any dumber.

LOL
As long as the die off seventy five to eighty percent democrats, we'll all be fine.
Originally Posted by Lucas1
As long as the die off seventy five to eighty percent democrats, we'll all be fine.

I was going to hold out for china and india, but your idea has merit, and would probably make better inroads on stupid.

Come on man......

Every composer has their influences.
Yet another COVID unsubstantiated half truth meant to instill panic.
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Come on man......

LOL
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Yet another COVID unsubstantiated half truth meant to instill panic.

Oh STFU.

You sprinted your fat ass to the nearest CVS as ā€œfastā€ as you could.

LOL
Originally Posted by Lucas1

I was going to hold out for china and india, but your idea has merit, and would probably make better inroads on stupid.

Oh yeah, speaking of Indiaā€¦

Remember a few weeks ago they were all gonna die? Just like Florida? And Washington? And New York? And California?

LOL

Fugking idiots believed it too.

There is a group of folks here that believe a COVID shot is going to result in quite a bit of mayhem - clots, strokes, DNA changes, and, really, mass deaths for anyone who has been stuck. There is a lot of excitement here about mass "vaccine" deaths.

Roughly FIFTY PERCENT (50%) of the US has been stuck (let alone the rest of the world). That means, if your death wish's are even REMOTELY correct, we will see a die off event like never experienced in recent human history. The impact to the US economy and national security will be massive.

My serious question is, if you are in that camp, what MATERIAL changes are you making to your home, food supplies, and security to survive in this impending mass die off event? Are you putting your money where your mouth is? Hoarding? Have you removed all cash from the market, and gone to all precious metals? Have you started stockpiling fuel? Food?

Are you preparing for a society that in 5 or 10 years will look NOTHING like we have now? Collapsing infrastructure..... A collapsing pharmaceutical supply chain. Bye Bye to your gout meds and high blood pressure pills.

Actually Covid-19 is a lot more dangerous then the vaccines design to deal with it. There is lot of false anti-vax information spread by certain groups and/or individuals. For example, Democrats could come on this board to discourage vaccinations reducing number of Republican voters for upcoming elections. I am not saying this is the case, but some envision such activity.
Originally Posted by deflave

Oh yeah, speaking of Indiaā€¦

Remember a few weeks ago they were all gonna die? Just like Florida? And Washington? And New York? And California?

LOL

Fugking idiots believed it too.

Those buggers will still be there after cockroaches have all died out.
Originally Posted by Slavek

Actually Covid-19 is a lot more dangerous then the vaccines design to deal with it. There is lot of false anti-vax information spread by certain groups and/or individuals. For example, Democrats could come on this board to discourage vaccinations reducing number of Republican voters for upcoming elections. I am not saying this is the case, but some envision such activity.

Love seeing you two retards get together and collaborate on content. Very entertaining.
They preached dying on the first covid-19, preaching dying on the second.

Now its you might need a booster shotā€¦.then thereā€™s a vaccine not working wellā€¦.

What will it be tomorrow OP?

As for me, Iā€™ll take my chances. When the FDA approves it Iā€™ll consider it, but not until then. You keep swallowing the hype and thanks for being the guinea pig.

Is it OK if someone is precautious given they would rather see a vaccine(s) that are actually vaccines? Or perhaps something that has been thoroughly tested? Maybe FDA approved? And how about a vaccine that was for an illness that was more dangerous than one that is say 99.8% survivable?

But to answer your question, I donā€™t think many believe this vaccine push is to facilitate a mass die off, hardly, but I have Zero doubts there will be (already has been!!!) unintended consequences for rushing it out. And sorry to hear this bothers you. . . because the fact is you are the experiment now, not us cautious ones. šŸ˜‰
HOW ARE YOU PREPARING FOR THE BIG DIE OFF?

The same way I was before. I haven't changed anything and am not planning on changing anything.

I am not anti vaccine but for something that had been around for less than 1 year and they have a vaccine on the market that's safe?

I'll let a bunch of others be their test subjects.

Let it go for another year or 2 and see how it looks then and I might consider getting poked.

Until then I will keep reducing contact w people in general as I am not a people fan anyway, sickness or no sickness.

This has just made it easier for me.

You KNOW Mrs. Duck made him get the shot.

LOL
Nothing, just working and living.

I think the pro-vax folks are having buyers remorse.

Why would anyone line up to take anything that hasnā€™t been tested over time?

Letā€™s say you had a heard of cattle, would you give them an untested vaccine for something that had a 99 percent survival rate? Letā€™s not forget the manufacture is not liable.

Probably test it on scrubs and cullsšŸ˜† first.

This will go over their heads.
I'm halfazz prepared and would feel stupid not to be. I don't buy there's a massive die off coming. I feel some sterility in both sexes and mostly the blacks is what Gates and his group are after. The majority of those who took the shot by a large margin are dumbazz liberals and Democrats, good riddance.

My first reply wasnā€™t flippant...A massive die off wouldnā€™t do anything, but help.

Very flippant and totally wrong. Your imaginary scenario would be gruesome. In reality and many of the things you don't even realize you rely on would be gone.
I hope all the good folks picking my coffee beans donā€™t go TU. Now, that would be epicā€¦.

Just like every year.

Again: For you "take the shot and die" folks, how are you ACTUALLY preparing for the impending mass die off and hysteria?

Good question duck 911..

Everybody knows what I think of Bill (the mass murderer) Gates...
May the Lord do to him as he recently did to the George Floyd idol.

I woke up today thinking that the stupid phones and modern information/ communication may be gone someday. I am grateful for my library of paper books. The rest has been a lifetime of accumulated skills and hardware. Even that doesn't last forever.
Even that won't be enough in a worst case scenario. I trust the Lord in all and He always comes through. When He chooses my homecoming, I will still be grateful more than words can describe.

Even the most ardent preppers don't know the future.
They only try to make ready like the ant for winter.
I think you know as I do, that the most important thing to be ready for regardless of how many die in a few years is the fact that 100% of everyone does die. That's why this video is more important than anything else.

Originally Posted by Nebraska

Very flippant and totally wrong. Your imaginary scenario would be gruesome. In reality and many of the things you don't even realize you rely on would be gone.

Think of it as a forest fire..... a new beginning. As far as gruesome, for some way more than others... seems to me Nebraska you are in the camp of depending upon others?

As for the Duck'O'death's original question, since 2008 I have been preparing for a huge calamity and believe you would be a fool not to.
I have structured my life accordingly, from where I live to how I live.
I know many people that are all in on prepping.... some to the point of paranoia..... me , I try to keep it real and practical.....
DuckPoo911 : the Covidiot gift that keeps on ā€œgivingā€
Fugking moron LOL

Bob
I don't know anything more to do. We have roofs to stay under if we can keep from being dispossessed by riffraff, we are in a heavily armed rural area. We live completely unmortgaged, have access to usable water, own grazing livestock, an unending supply of wood for heat and cooking and manual tools to harvest it, a big supply of canned food mostly beans, a big supply of 50# bags of fine salt (very important), can use a horse, plenty of ammo including the very important .22 rimfire, concentrated insecticides and repellent, hard money (which might be useless). Most every thing that flies, swims, or walks can be eaten. The big problem will be lawlessness and repelling bad people.

Haven't read all the responses, but the question is loaded because it presumes an outcome.
Worse, it assigns motive (and a really ugly one at that..."if your death wishes are even remotely correct").

An unbiased question would be, why are *citizens* not allowed to make medical decisions for themselves?
There are two sets of numbers which guide my personal health decisions.

First, what are the demographics for those dying?
Unless you're over 70 (some will argue 60), the chances of death from Covid are extremely miniscule. Extremely. Miniscule. The primary contributor is decreasing immune system response with age. The second contributor is co-morbity factors (heart or pulmonary disease, diabetes, obesity, etc). If a person is under 60 in good health with no underlying morbidity factors, the risks of mRNA chemical outweigh the benefits.

Second, 6 months later, how safe is the vaccine?
VAERS system (government owned system!) teaches us this mRNA chemical should have been banned in less than 3 months from release. The list of adverse - and even LETHAL - events is astounding, exceeding the FDA's own guidance by 50-100x. If you don't believe it, do your own research but it's readily available (eg, 4500+ reported deaths, which is more deaths in 6 months than any single vaccine accumulated in 30 years of record keeping). The vaccine is NOT safe by per all existent medical metrics and definitions. (Editorial note: watch for safety/efficacy metrics and definitions to be redefined in the near future.)

And, on the second point, we're now being told a single jab (or series, in case of Moderna and Pfizer) may not be enough. We may require annual booster shots. So the wizards of science keep learning more about this unknown mRNA chemical effectiveness.

It can be argued that if Covid doesn't kill you, then you might still suffer long term affects. True. But, again, that informed decision will be made BY me, not FOR me.

We have known since day two the folks to protect are the elderly and those with reduced immune function. Let's focus on where the problem is!

For the rest of us (not just me), therapeutics are the correct approach. There was enough known about Covid and treatments/therapeutics one year later (when the chemical injections become available) that jabs weren't necessary for everybody. In fact, the jab should NOT have been forced on everyone because the jab risks outweighed the alternatives. There is no more perfect example of this than children under 17, where the mortality numbers for unvaccinated is so low, that jab adverse effects are greater than the death count. (This is criminal behavior in my opinion.)

Government's response to Covid has been an incredibly enlightening primer to the adage "Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely". While my family are still free citizens, we will make health decisions for ourselves. But when you become a subject, decisions are made FOR you. For your own good. God save America.

BTW - My wife and I are mid-50's with two college kids. Covid infected us all (yes, positive blood antibody confirmation 17 months later) before anyone knew what the hell was going on. God blessed the human species with an amazing immune system. And it works! For those who are at risk, or overly concerned (due to all the hype), they should absolutely *choose* to get the jab (BTW - it's NOT a vaccine, if you weren't aware).
Duck got the jab in both azz cheeks and the doctor said no more
LMAO
Dumbduck will crap his depends when shtf and he can't drive his prius from the suburbs to Starbucks for a latte..... lmao

Of all the dumb shĆÆt you spew, this ranks up there with the dumbest. How have you avoided killing yourself up until now?
Covid zombie apocalypses is coming...... hahahahahahahaha
Originally Posted by irfubar
Covid zombie apocalypses is coming...... hahahahahahahaha

I generally ask if they have seen the Will Smith movie "I am Legend".
SlaveK is the dumbest foreigner on this board. She may even be the dumbest overall

LOL

#UsefulIdiot

#CNNNeverLies

Logical fallacy of the false dichotomy.

There could be other scenarios. Say 10% bad long term reactions/inflammation.
Originally Posted by goalie

Goalie.... so does that mean no covid zombie apocalypses? :(:(
Right. The most likely scenario is lots of long term sick and chronic problems which might be worse than a die off. At least with dead people you could dispose of them and the world would adjust.

LOL

Speak for yourself - that muttonhead's well is deep.

...from a simple mind.

And the irony is not lost on anyone the way you violate your own ground rules.
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE
Most of the posters here are losers who know about 1/2 of what they think they know.

They know you're a douche with a gay and retard fetish.
I have not and will not get the shot. Not a fear monger but donā€™t see the need. I donā€™t believe there will be a massive die off from covid or the shot. Life will proceed as usual if the dumb asses donā€™t lock us down again. I will continue to not wear a mask but I do wash my hands. Have a nice day ducky Pooh. Making up a false The sky is falling scenario wonā€™t accomplish anything. Ed
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

They know you're a douche with a gay and retard fetish.

Must not be able to keep her hand off herself.
Just remember - the shot mfg's have legal immunity FOREVER if you get fugged-up from submitting to Dr. Frankenstein's lab jab.
Late term abortion crew is trying to save children's lives with the jab.

The libs are destructive, to everyone, including themselves. Lot of self hatred boiling over to anarchy.
Why stock up?Take the dead peoples chit.
Used cars should be cheaper.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Just remember - the shot mfg's have legal immunity FOREVER if you get fugged-up from submitting to Dr. Frankenstein's lab jab.

And that right there would make any reasonable person pause.

Jesus Christ! If someone believed there were going to be a mass die off, why the he'll would they need to stockpile anything? The stuff will be laying around unguarded.
Because of the nature of my job, I was required to get the shots or lose my job. I'm not pro or anti vaccine. I could take it or leave it. With that said, I couldn't care less if other people take it. Should be up to each person to decide for themselves.

YOU define loser.
Name calling aside ?

And then you accuse the people youā€™re asking this question as to ā€œwishing for a massive die offā€ .

Wow thatā€™s rich. Bitch

Iā€™ve always tried to be prepared for most scenarios, especially bad ones.

Iā€™m pretty certain thatā€™s why cops carry guns instead of bubble wands. YMMV
Time will tell won't it!?

I see no reason for the hostilities. A bunch of people are going to die anyway. If the world population is decreased by 35 percent Gates will have failed to meet his goal. We've got to pump those numbers up!!!

Personally, I don't get flu shots, and rarely catch anything but flack. Why volunteer for an experiment?
Originally Posted by Huntz
Why stock up?Take the dead peoples chit.

This is the obvious answer the OP is too thick to fathom.
Originally Posted by Nebraska

Not scared....Sorry you are.

You get the shot, too ?

šŸ¦«
Originally Posted by local_dirt

YOU define loser.

Posterboy.
Does anyone actually believe that all these politicians demanding We Subjects take the jab, have actually taken it themselves.
If you believe the government, especially the Democrat Party has your best interest at heart and are just trying to keep you safe and well, you are a f*cken idiot.
Originally Posted by steve4102
If you believe the government, especially the Democrat Party has your best interest at heart and are just trying to keep you safe and well, you are a f*cken idiot.

This^^^
Dumb'O'duck thinks he is flexing his intellectual superiority with this thread..... hahahahahhahahaha dumbazz
I just throw this out here. It ain`t going to happen I`ll still be here in two years telling you all how wrong you are.
If you want to live in the world some of you think is coming in the very near future I only have a warning. "Your not going to like"

Live long a prosper in that world if you can.
From what I've heard (reliable sources in the medical field, plus a few articles I have stumbled across), they are probably "somewhat" effective in keeping YOU from infecting OTHERS, but probably less effective in protecting you.

https://giphy.com/gifs/masks4all-jp8bdmnmc0N2VJV5Bz

Watch this animated GIF and judge for yourself - It is an infrared loop of someone talking with, and without a mask.

I think it is pretty clear the mask is doing SOMETHING.
Originally Posted by Fubarski
From what I've heard (reliable sources in the medical field, plus a few articles I have stumbled across), they are probably "somewhat" effective in keeping YOU from infecting OTHERS, but probably less effective in protecting you.

https://giphy.com/gifs/masks4all-jp8bdmnmc0N2VJV5Bz

Watch this animated GIF and judge for yourself - It is an infrared loop of someone talking with, and without a mask.

I think it is pretty clear the mask is doing SOMETHING.

Hahahaha that's some funny schit..... just the other day Toot told me his daughters hospital is overrun with covid patients......
Well stocked here.

You think that will carry you through a mass COVID vaccine die off event? Like, 30% of everyone in this country dead in a few years like some suggest? Who is gonna serve up the Chic-fil-a??????

I was just trolling.

Iā€™ve had ā€œthe shotā€

Still well stocked though, one of my barns is like a mini hardware/plumbing supply. šŸ‘

While others are taking bitches out to eat for $80 steaks, Iā€™m hoarding CVPC and Romex.
Just like all the socialist regimes of the 20th century they would kill us given the opportunity. Before you say that is farfetched remember it happened in Germany which was an advanced ''Christian'' nation of western Europe. Russia which is somewhat less civilized killed 10s of millions of their own. And when you look east and south to Asia and Africa the killing was less mechanized but more brutal and unspeakable. It could happen here with unrestrained socialism.
Serious answer to a stupid question?
Well, if it does happen, you'd better hope you don't get injured or sick and need any medical attention. With hospitals being swamped by millions of dying shot takers and with many of those millions being doctors and nurses, it won't be likely that you'll get medical attention right when you need it. And who's going to bury all those dead bodies ? Have to hire a shytload of heavy equipment operators to dig mass graves and pitch them in. No way the funeral homes and cemetery staff could handle an increase like that alone.
Since I had covid and am not in an at risk demographic I will choose to not get the vaccine as long as I have a choice. I am Leary of giving it to kids without being vetted to the lengths of other vaccines, there could be long term effects since it's a new type of shot and not the old "weakened or dead"virus vaccines we're used to. Plus it hasn't been around for decades like traditional vaccines. Maybe I'm just not informed enough on what is all in it but hearing stories of severe albeit rare reactions and first hand accounts of people saying it made them feel like [bleep] for days isn't a big selling point for me. Being told y natural immunity isn't as good makes me pause as well. This has zero to do with politics from my stand point. These are the same reasons I don't get the seasonal flu shot. Being a veteran I've had dozens of shots in my life, I get my tetanus shot when it's due but aside from that, I don't see the need. Now if covid is here to stay and I live to be old and have health issues and it's proven to be effective than absolutely I'll get it. I think it should be a personal choice and no one should be forced to take it at any age. Unless there is a lot more they aren't telling us, then I'll likely keep this viewpoint. I support people getting it or not based on their own situation.
Anyone who doesn't believe the elites would like to eliminate a significant portion of the population is a fool.... the question is can they?

Robots are way less problematic than pesky peasants and create less of a mess
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
Since I had covid and am not in an at risk demographic I will choose to not get the vaccine as long as I have a choice. I am Leary of giving it to kids without being vetted to the lengths of other vaccines, there could be long term effects since it's a new type of shot and not the old "weakened or dead"virus vaccines we're used to. Plus it hasn't been around for decades like traditional vaccines. Maybe I'm just not informed enough on what is all in it but hearing stories of severe albeit rare reactions and first hand accounts of people saying it made them feel like [bleep] for days isn't a big selling point for me. Being told y natural immunity isn't as good makes me pause as well. This has zero to do with politics from my stand point. These are the same reasons I don't get the seasonal flu shot. Being a veteran I've had dozens of shots in my life, I get my tetanus shot when it's due but aside from that, I don't see the need. Now if covid is here to stay and I live to be old and have health issues and it's proven to be effective than absolutely I'll get it. I think it should be a personal choice and no one should be forced to take it at any age. Unless there is a lot more they aren't telling us, then I'll likely keep this viewpoint. I support people getting it or not based on their own situation.

You state this your view has nothing to do with politics..... uuum this whole mess is all political... that's the point.
Oh and the vaccine's you got in the past.... well this is a different day... these vaccines again are about politics.... hello?
One thing for certain is those rotten Chinks have sure created a worldwide mess and tons of heartache with their nasty ass lab created virus. It's well past time those rotten slant eyed bastards met their maker via nuclear blast in repayment.
Originally Posted by Blackheart
One thing for certain is those rotten Chinks have sure created a worldwide mess and tons of heartache with their nasty ass lab created virus. It's well past time those rotten slant eyed bastards met their maker via nuclear blast in repayment.

But Fauci was sending them grant money to do the research.....

But Fauci was sending them grant money to do the research.....
I got no problem sending him and anyone else involved straight to hell with their chink buddies.

But Fauci was sending them investing grant money to do the research.....

Didn't Trump sign an executive order making such research illegal in the U.S. ?
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Come on man......

Yep and a broken clock is right twice a day too.

Didn't Trump sign an executive order making such research illegal in the U.S. ?

Probably why it was released in Wuhan and not New York.
To set the record straight, since this thread went off track:

1) I have NOT had the shot, nor do I ever intend to
2) This "mass die off" scenario frequently discussed here was not created, nor perpetuated, by me. (I don't buy into that bullshit) I am repeating back this scenario that has been dreamt up by many on the 24HCF.

I was *specifically* asking the ones who keep posting videos portending sludgy blood, cancers, modified DNA, and mass die offs........... Are they ACTUALLY preparing for a global die off, and if so, how.
Quantify "many".
Anyone who doesn't believe the elites would like to eliminate a significant portion of the population is a fool.... the question is can they?

I'd say as soon as they can make a robot they can molest like they do these stolen kids we're toast. Right now they need human flesh for places like Epstein Island.
Preppers number one rule is; don't discuss your preparations. duh
Originally Posted by Jim1611

I'd say as soon as they can make a robot they can molest like they do these stolen kids we're toast. Right now they need human flesh for places like Epstein Island.

Good point.... maybe they will have kid farms in the future?

The apocalypse is famous and respected within a particular sphere or profession??
Iā€™m completely agnostic on the results of the stab.

All I know for sure is the following:

1) it was approved for fast tracking on an emergency basis with the FDA

2) drugs that are approved under normal circumstances are pulled from the shelves after longer term use shows unanticipated consequences

3) I had the disease and it didnā€™t effect me as badly as it did others

Therefore the potential risk is greater than even the best-case reward.

For those who got it thatā€™s their choice. I have older friends in shakier health who consulted with their dr and got it. I can respect that.

The people who recognize the validity of my calculations but who wanted to stop hearing about it so they got the stabā€¦ meh whatever. If youā€™re ok being a guinea pig for convenience-sake that your prerogative.

Those who believe everything the govt and the media tell ya so youā€™re scared [bleep] and just canā€™t leave the house without a mask and/or the stabā€¦ everybody dies but not everyone lives. If youā€™re worshipping your life so fully that youā€™re unable to live at peace with the order of the world maybe you need to find a new subject more worthy of worship.

Originally Posted by Jim1611

Yeah great...now I have a picture of biden leaning forward mumbling "Mmmm...mobil 1".
What with 7.9 billion people in the world ? We could use a die off and a lot of bad things would correct itself.

Let the dying commence.

šŸ¦«

Iā€™m with Beav. Iā€™ll volunteer free excavator service to bury the dead, Let the bodies hit the floor!šŸ‘Š

And a few that know absolutely nothing.
Originally Posted by copperking81

Love seeing you two retards get together and collaborate on content. Very entertaining.

I am just trying to help folks out. They provide me daily dose of entertainment. If enough people are not vaccinated the virus will come back in force this fall.
Libs love organic food, avoid preservatives, meat etc.... yet they are first in line for the covid vac. hard to wrap my mind around liberal logic .....

I am just trying to help folks out. They provide me daily dose of entertainment. If enough people are not vaccinated the virus will come back in force this fall.

Yep.... might be a bad flu season......
Libs love organic food, avoid preservatives, meat etc.... yet they are first in line for the covid vac. hard to wrap my mind around liberal logic .....

You got a really good point. I am sure in their own mixed up world it makes perfect sense.

2) This "mass die off" scenario frequently discussed here was not created, nor perpetuated, by me. (I don't buy into that bullshit) I am repeating back this scenario that has been dreamt up by many on the 24HCF.

I was *specifically* asking the ones who keep posting videos portending sludgy blood, cancers, modified DNA, and mass die offs........... Are they ACTUALLY preparing for a global die off, and if so, how.

Ya mean those Real Hampy Campeye videos with people that have blood coming out of their eyeballs? šŸ„“ laugh

Roughly FIFTY PERCENT (50%) blah blah blah blah blahā€¦.

Why is it every time I read anything you post I hear this playing in the background?

Funny how that lying cunt drops the euro bullshit occasionally...must have used the wrong sockpuppet.

Funny how that lying cunt drops the euro bullshit occasionally...must have used the wrong sockpuppet.

Hahaha!

Sounds fairly Americanized eh?

You state this your view has nothing to do with politics..... uuum this whole mess is all political... that's the point.
Oh and the vaccine's you got in the past.... well this is a different day... these vaccines again are about politics.... hello?

Ok, my perspective of the shot has nothing to do with politics, never said the virus wasn't. There have been major major changes around the world in the last year.
My reasons for not getting the shot aren't political, they are realistic.

No I don't believe it will cause massive dieoffs as some claim. However there could be long term effects not yet seen, perhaps reproduction is affected or something. The population would be reduced if that was the case naturally I guess. Seems about as likely as poisoning the population or whenever some think the shot will do to create massive dieoffs. That whole argument is ludicrous at best, under the scenario given selective removal of those deemed inferior is what has historically happened, I doubt they can do that with a shot. I thought this was a logical discussion about the pros and cons of getting the covid shot, such as deductive reasoning vs following blind etc. Please, continue with the madness, I'll not check back in on this one. This whole place has gone mad faster than the world has. Sheesh

Ok, my perspective of the shot has nothing to do with politics, never said the virus wasn't. There have been major major changes around the world in the last year.
My reasons for not getting the shot aren't political, they are realistic.

No I don't believe it will cause massive dieoffs as some claim. However there could be long term effects not yet seen, perhaps reproduction is affected or something. The population would be reduced if that was the case naturally I guess. Seems about as likely as poisoning the population or whenever some think the shot will do to create massive dieoffs. That whole argument is ludicrous at best, under the scenario given selective removal of those deemed inferior is what has historically happened, I doubt they can do that with a shot. I thought this was a logical discussion about the pros and cons of getting the covid shot, such as deductive reasoning vs following blind etc. Please, continue with the madness, I'll not check back in on this one. This whole place has gone mad faster than the world has. Sheesh

A clue for you Colorado.... when the Duck'O'death starts a thread any serious conversation goes out the window
Originally Posted by Hastings

I don't know anything more to do. We have roofs to stay under if we can keep from being dispossessed by riffraff, we are in a heavily armed rural area. We live completely unmortgaged, have access to usable water, own grazing livestock, an unending supply of wood for heat and cooking and manual tools to harvest it, a big supply of canned food mostly beans, a big supply of 50# bags of fine salt (very important), can use a horse, plenty of ammo including the very important .22 rimfire, concentrated insecticides and repellent, hard money (which might be useless). Most every thing that flies, swims, or walks can be eaten. The big problem will be lawlessness and repelling bad people.

The bigger problem will be repelling major organized religion.

After the last major malthusian event of the 1340s, organized religion took advantage of the chaos to seize control of the known civilized world. Whereupon they repressed all knowledge, including knowledge of the bible, science and math.

The priesthood drove the world into the dark ages and kept its knee on the neck of civilization for several hundred years. They used people's superstitions and fears to control the masses and executed any heretics in excruciating manners.

Nothing about the base nature of humanity has changed in the last 1000 years. History always repeats itself because what was true of Sociology in the year 1000 is still true today. Masses of people behave in very predictable ways.
Originally Posted by add

LOL

Speak for yourself - that muttonhead's well is deep.

I wonder who is more embarrassed.

His mom or his dad.

LOL

Translation......
You are a bunch of tinfoil nutters if you believe the government is out to harm you.... they are here to help and you are too stupid to understand that.
My stock portfolio is doing great and Starbucks still sells lattes..... I am smart and you are stupid... and prepping is uber dumb...
I invented 911 to help you peasants.... you should be grateful and worship me.
#frontlinehero

Translation......
You are a bunch of tinfoil nutters if you believe the government is out to harm you.... they are here to help and you are too stupid to understand that.
My stock portfolio is doing great and Starbucks still sells lattes..... I am smart and you are stupid... and prepping is uber dumb...
#frontlinehero

Missed the mark, by a mile. I have not, and will not get the shot, and I AM a prepper. And I don't trust the gov't for one second.

Are you in the mass die off camp? While I don't trust the gov't and won't take the shot, I do not believe half the world will die off, like some here. You?

And that right there would make any reasonable person pause.

Then we should refuse the Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis, Smallpox, Polio, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Shingles, etc, etc, as the manufacturers of all vaccines are protected by the same immunity to litigation.

[Linked Image from media0.giphy.com]
What fugging camp?

The Happy Camper camp?

Whatta twatwaffle 911.
Well, if it does happen, you'd better hope you don't get injured or sick and need any medical attention. With hospitals being swamped by millions of dying shot takers and with many of those millions being doctors and nurses, it won't be likely that you'll get medical attention right when you need it. And who's going to bury all those dead bodies ? Have to hire a shytload of heavy equipment operators to dig mass graves and pitch them in. No way the funeral homes and cemetery staff could handle an increase like that alone.

Bring out yer ded! Bring out yer ded!

And they didn't even have bulldozers in 1340.

Translation......
#frontlinehero

Missed the mark, by a mile. I have not, and will not get the shot, and I AM a prepper. And I don't trust the gov't for one second.

Are you in the mass die off camp? While I don't trust the gov't and won't take the shot, I do not believe half the world will die off, like some here. You?

Sorry Duck.... I once though that I was wrong... but I was mistaken... smile
As for the mass die off ? no ... I believe it will happen over a longer period of time. That way the elites will not look guilty
I guarantee you that EVERYONE that has had the shot will die.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Big Jim, you folks can depose of our remains! laugh

Translation......
#frontlinehero

Lol.

We so stupid. He so smaht.

Translation......
#frontlinehero

Drama queen.

You Nostradamus, you. smile

While I agree with most any thinking individual that the world was a lot better off and humanity was 100 times better off when human population numbered between 1 and 2 billion, and the US was a much better place with a population of 150 million.

I certainly would discourage anyone who wishes to accomplish those numbers via a mass nuclear holocaust.

Once it starts, the chance that it would lead to total extinction of humanity is much higher than the chance you will be harmed by the China Virus, or the vaccine developed to prevent that virus.

Is one not aware of mutually assured destruction? Or the fact that between Russia, China, the US, India, Israel, France, Britain, and now N Korea, and probably Iran, there exists enough nuclear warheads to exterminate all of civilization many times over?

Just like every year.

Duck, this ā€œmass die offā€ could be delayed over years no one knows except the bill GFY gates and dr phony. This is hysteria to play right into their handbook. Look not my president is asking the UN to investigate racism in the US. They want nwo and the UN to police it. NOW that is what I am preparing for.
No need to post here everything Iā€™m doing but I am becoming more self sufficient each day, have enough canning lids to last several years, got a solar generator, plus other generators, have plenty of ammunition to defend, put food on the table and to barter with as well as looking to alternative weapon sources. I just need to find a different place to move further away from the liberals. So ill ask this back to you,,since you asked what are you doing,,,sitting back and feeling safe from everything from the flu to the dreaded COVID or are you preparing for the hysteria???
Too bad their isn't gonna be an NFL Sunday to get your mind off things.

Translation......
#frontlinehero

Wow dick911, you are incredibly stupid. Like...unbelievably so.
Originally Posted by wabigoon

I will die too.

I thought you were pulling out leg about.the shot.
I thought I remembered that you chose not to get shot. But since I don't keep records like the NSA and the hospitals, I assumed the best about your position.

The one thing that the hospital has are my Mom's records and am extremely sorry that I think they have injected her. It was out of my hands and still is as to her medical POA. Thank you very much for praying for her. Please continue as she comes to mind. She is thankfully improving.

I'm the one who posted about the "sludgy blood" last night. I appreciate that someone is finally showing the simple microscopic images of blood samples. Isn't that more than what dr fauci, gates and the pharmaceutical companies have provided us?
Is there something wrong with investigation of what they tell us to blindly trust to be pumped into our families' bodies?
How many will die from those deadly recipes of vile ingredients, God only knows.
I think of my Mom when I read or watch investigation about these criminal actions against her. How do you really prepare for the death of your parents?
I only pray that I will be successful in leading her to Christ so that her destiny will be ........
I am more concerned with others than with my future since the Lord has proven many times to take care of His boy.
How about you duck11?
I hope that for you and for all of us.
I know many here think it is a liberal ruse, and that COVID-19 won't amount to much. And, I am not a fear monger. But I am a realist.

It's called "Novel" coronavirus, because humans have zero immunity to it. That means, with no intervention (we continue life as usual), we can expect exponential growth.

Exponential growth is hard for us to visualize. But think of it as a run-away nuclear reaction. It's not linear, a steady, straight growth. It is "run-away" growth. The US is still in it's infancy with infection and death rates:
"there exists enough nuclear warheads to exterminate all of civilization many times over"

There's enough nuclear warheads on one nuclear sub to cause a nuclear winter.
Originally Posted by victoro
"there exists enough nuclear warheads to exterminate all of civilization many times over"

Nuclear winter is as big a bullshit concept as the bolognavirus.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

While I agree with most any thinking individual that the world was a lot better off and humanity was 100 times better off when human population numbered between 1 and 2 billion, and the US was a much better place with a population of 150 million.

I certainly would discourage anyone who wishes to accomplish those numbers via a mass nuclear holocaust.

Once it starts, the chance that it would lead to total extinction of humanity is much higher than the chance you will be harmed by the China Virus, or the vaccine developed to prevent that virus.

Is one not aware of mutually assured destruction? Or the fact that between Russia, China, the US, India, Israel, France, Britain, and now N Korea, and probably Iran, there exists enough nuclear warheads to exterminate all of civilization many times over?
How about the next virus from chinkerland, how deadly will that one be ? This was an act of war by China. If they don't suffer painful retaliation, they're emboldened to do it again.
I didn't read all of the responses (I'm actually at my off grid cabin right now doing maintenance and prep work for the upcoming hunting seasons, so my internet access is limited) but I have to ask who among us has said the "vaccine" is a sure thing for mass deaths? I know the Covidiots have claimed this virus will wipe out the masses but I don't recall people saying the shot is deadly in that way as well. Maybe isolated deaths, for sure, but not a mass die off. That's what the vax pushers are claiming if we don't get the shot.

I won't get the shot because I don't believe there's a reason for it. Anything the government and the left insists is a matter of life or death is usually not and the ferocity with which they're pushing this makes me concerned that they're not interested in my health.

Bingo!
I'm not getting the shot because I anticipate that all men are going to be made sterile by it. After that, humankind will depend on me to impregnate all the young women that I'm humanly able to. I plan to be very busy.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I'm not getting the shot because I anticipate that all men are going to be made sterile by it. After that, humankind will depend on me to impregnate all the young women that I'm humanly able to. I plan to be very busy.
Pre-thanks for your service to humankind.
Originally Posted by Remsen
I didn't read all of the responses (I'm actually at my off grid cabin right now doing maintenance and prep work for the upcoming hunting seasons, so my internet access is limited) but I have to ask who among us has said the "vaccine" is a sure thing for mass deaths? I know the Covidiots have claimed this virus will wipe out the masses but I don't recall people saying the shot is deadly in that way as well. Maybe isolated deaths, for sure, but not a mass die off. That's what the vax pushers are claiming if we don't get the shot.

I won't get the shot because I don't believe there's a reason for it. Anything the government and the left insists is a matter of life or death is usually not and the ferocity with which they're pushing this makes me concerned that they're not interested in my health.

I donā€™t recall too many members that said they were scared of the shot for fear of dying from it, either. (Except Happy Clamper and his endless YouTube Preacher FĆ”g sermons)

Most of us refuse to allow a lying government and itā€™s media to mandate, scare, or threaten us into doing something ā€œTheyā€ want us to do.

India lost 1% of those who caught the Vid. The rest, 99% recovered....Old, dry wood burns really good.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/india/

šŸ¦«
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Pre-thanks for your service to humankind.

You're welcome.
Remsen makes me want to stop hating Jews.
Duck is a homo-sexyoual reetard.

Wait until you see Rem wearing his Hasidic costume, before you decide.

šŸ¦«

šŸ¦«

That will work like Viagra on Deflave.
Wait a second...
You got zippy the pinhead asking why people dont want the shot.
Then later on in the thread he says he will not take the shot either.

Well ....
Why dont you tell us why you wont get the shot????

Dont wanna hear the you got antibodies from having C19 already excuse either.....

Still wanta know the name of that double ace you played golf with.

What era,s did he make double ace status in??

WW2?
WW2/ Korea???

Korea/Vietnam?

Inquiring minds wanta know........

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

šŸ¦«

That will work like Viagra on Deflave.

Like a d I l d o on a ā€œfarmer.ā€

LOL
Originally Posted by renegade50
Wait a second...
You got zippy the pinhead asking why people dont want the shot.
Then later on in the thread he says he will not take the shot either.

Well ....
Why dont you tell us why you wont get the shot????

Dont wanna hear the you got antibodies from having C19 already excuse either.....

Still wanta know the name of that double ace you played golf with.

What era,s did he make double ace status in??

WW2?
WW2/ Korea???

Korea/Vietnam?

Inquiring minds wanta know........

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Duck is consistently full of schit.

LOL
Originally Posted by victoro
Man has never invented a weapon and then failed to use it. It wouldn't take but one or two exploding in a country to cause a complete breakdown in civil order. No law enforcement, no utilities, no fuel, no food distribution. Murder and disease and outright starvation would begin in earnest. I believe we have a book that predicts just such a scenario and it was written long before the age when such things were possible.
Well stocked here.

Have all that, plus 20kw of solar....and 300 acres of timber.
Dear OP,

Youre a fugking fool
Donald Trump had covid and still got the vaccine. He said the vaccine was a good thing so I went out and got it. Donald Trump would never lie, would he?
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Donald Trump had covid and still got the vaccine. He said the vaccine was a good thing so I went out and got it. Donald Trump would never lie, would he?

STILL no vaccine for GRIDS. Low priority for 'your kind'.....
Originally Posted by Tarbe
Well stocked here.

Sweet!!

No solar, but we got 3 cold springs and a perineal stream.

Only about 180 acres of timber on the homeplace here.

Talked to my bud yesterday about some solar. He called yesterday, see I wanted a freebie 4 ton heat pump. Donā€™t think Iā€™d get enough sun between my two bluffs to rationalize the cost of going that route. Sure I could get something out of a small set up.

Might just have start using the hammery salt oxes and smoke house up on the hill again. šŸ˜ƒ

Liberals like bottled water to, never mind where all those bottles end up.
Well stocked here.

Sweet!!

Talked to my bud yesterday about some solar. He called yesterday, see I wanted a freebie 4 ton heat pump. Donā€™t think Iā€™d get enough sun between my two bluffs to rationalize the cost of going that route. Sure I could get something out of a small set up.

Might just have start using the hammery salt oxes and smoke house up on the hill again. šŸ˜ƒ

Do you filter the water from that perineal stream? grin

mike r
The fact that they gave the drug companies total immunity for what they do to us should be the reddest of red flags.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The fact that they gave the drug companies total immunity for what they do to us should be the reddest of red flags.

Bingo.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-deaths-us-according-cdc-vaers-websites/

For Second Week in a Row: More COVID-19 Vaccination Deaths than COVID-19 Deaths in the US According to CDC and VAERS Websites

if you've had the covid shots then why are you worried ? Aren't you immune to ever getting covid ?

another question is .... do you practice being a retard or is that your natural condition ?

Well stocked here.

Sweet!!

That's quite a gift SL. No sarcasm, but you've got it made if the grid goes down. Water, heat, roof, game and good greens.
Sometimes I feel like moving back to the country too.

I will die too.

Flave won't . If he does, he'll just rise again anyway.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Outstanding!
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Well stocked here.

Sweet!!

mike r

We used to have a very shallow 15ft deep well sunk along the stream where one of the springs feeds in. The limestone is about about 6ft depth to bedrock there. Gravel alluvial fill. There was a fissure in the rock that utilized to sink a few sections of concrete RCP into.

The water was non filtered, cold and we used it for house and drinking water. There was lime and low, trace bacterial load when tested a couple times over a dozen years.

Several family members (4 homes) shared that pump system and it would get overwhelmed. Buried roll-plastic pipe and barb fittings Rube Goldberg network over about 7 acres.

We were offered ā€˜city waterā€™ after a 2ā€ main was brought about a mile from an adjoining road.

On two outside Simmons frostproofs, I have 105 psi on my car wash hoses. šŸ‘šŸ‘
All before my home regulator which have dialed down 35psi.

The well house is a little concrete block building, I need to go claim it back from the wasps and pull all the hardware out.

Iā€™d like to get back on the well connection for drinking,, that was very good water. Never had any quality issues with like all te fart water and sulfur I read about from places in other geographical locales. we have a reverse osmosis for our municipal incoming now. Itā€™s still 0-10 TDS when I meter it occasionally.

[url=https://postimg.cc/Hcb7ckSj][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
[quote=duck911]

Don't know about most being in that camp but...You, sir (or madam, as the case may be), are a prime example of at least one that fits that description!
I've drank from a fair number of perennial streams, but never a perineal. Not really my thing.
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Well stocked here.

Sweet!!

mike r

We used to have a very shallow 15ft deep well sunk along the stream where one of the springs feeds in. The limestone is about about 6ft depth to bedrock there. Gravel alluvial fill. There was a fissure in the rock that utilized to sink a few sections of concrete RCP into.

The water was non filtered, cold and we used it for house and drinking water. There was lime and low, trace bacterial load when tested a couple times over a dozen years.

Several family members (4 homes) shared that pump system and it would get overwhelmed. Buried roll-plastic pipe and barb fittings Rube Goldberg network over about 7 acres.

We were offered ā€˜city waterā€™ after a 2ā€ main was brought about a mile from an adjoining road.

On two outside Simmons frostproofs, I have 105 psi on my car wash hoses. šŸ‘šŸ‘
All before my home regulator which have dialed down 35psi.

The well house is a little concrete block building, I need to go claim it back from the wasps and pull all the hardware out.

Iā€™d like to get back on the well connection for drinking,, that was very good water. Never had any quality issues with like all te fart water and sulfur I read about from places in other geographical locales. we have a reverse osmosis for our municipal incoming now. Itā€™s still 0-10 TDS when I meter it occasionally.

[url=https://postimg.cc/Hcb7ckSj][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Bees knees SL.
You got it made.
Forget that city fluid when you have good cold spring water.
A Berkey table top purifier will take care of any bacteria, if you need that. Depending on location, water is one main priority, especially if it's available off grid and reliable. We've had pump station issues where communities couldn't get water pumped from time to time.
The free heat is also a big utility plus.
Since you have a heat pump offered, have you thought about a green house?
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I've drank from a fair number of perennial streams, but never a perineal. Not really my thing.

Haha

Taint water

Damn the autocorrect

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜Ž
I've never used one, but there's some northern farm that grows tropical fruit/ crops year round.
I can't find it now, but it's very simple with a back how, buried pipe and a blower.

https://farm-energy.extension.org/geothermal-heat-for-greenhouses/
Bullshit setup to a stupid ass question.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
I've never used one, but there's some northern farm that grows tropical fruit/ crops year round.
I can't find it now, but it's very simple with a back how, buried pipe and a blower.

Is that anything like a backhoe?
Liberals like bottled water to, never mind where all those bottles end up.

Don't forget they wanted to mandate by law you had to buy squiggly CFL light bulbs. You know, the ones that added mercury to all of our landfills and probably water tables.
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag

It's this stinking goober auto correct.
It takes me twice as long to correct the corrections and if I don't proofread everything I will be digging a ditch with a long bow.
Lol

I didn't read past your posted questions and your short paragraphs. You seem to forget the vast majority of vaccinated people are Democrats. If most of the folks who die are Democrats our society will be better than it is now. What is your thought about these statements?
Itā€™s mostly liberals getting it but the Cabal wants every body to get it . Speaking of liberals, can anyone provide one logical train of thought in their minds? LOL
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag

It's this stinking goober auto correct.
It takes me twice as long to correct the corrections and if I don't proofread everything I will be digging a ditch with a long bow.
Lol

Yeah! Thatā€™s what she said yaā€™ Happy Crapping Mutherfugga !!
Originally Posted by ironbender
Bullshit setup to a stupid ass question.

"Hey guys, I am asking a serious question. But I'm going to be a condescending cun t. So, anybody going to waste their time giving me an honest answer?"

Sure. Name the fighter ace you referenced months ago.
Duck, don't listen to the naysayers, you're doing good work here LOL.

Fugk All you a liberal mutha fugkers LOL LOL LOL

Duck pointed me towards modern flashlights with Lithium-ion cells! Now I've got a new hobby!

Duck

Go suck your wifeā€™s sausage. LMFAO

Duck pointed me towards modern flashlights with Lithium-ion cells! Now I've got a new hobby!

Did Fireballz teach you about excavating??!!
Scumload and Renegade must be cleaning each otherā€™s bores.

LOL
I have a heart murmur...Had since I was born 66 years ago..If you think I am going to take a chance on making it worse,you are a special kind of stupid.. wink
Originally Posted by Santiam
I have a heart murmur...Had since I was born 66 years ago..If you think I am going to take a chance on making it worse,you are a special kind of stupid.. wink

LMFAO

Those "Rotten Chinks" are just the willing scapegoats in this world wide scam.

They could not have pulled this off without the help the The Deep State, The DC Establishment and the Five Eyes.

this would have never seen the light of day if Trump was not exposing them, canceling out their money train, and MAGA.
Originally Posted by Santiam

It would seem the first step would be to leave Oregon.
Scumwad is in the creek

Wit the dogs, walking for Lithostrotian coral

Likely episode one. Yeah, that was funny.
I was told once I had a heart murmur . I never heard from it again

Hmmm

Likely episode one. Yeah, that was funny.

It's a matter of perspective.
Jed was always humble and grateful.
Had what he needed and doubt if BLM ever ransacked his neighborhood.
The best Beverly Hillbillies episode EVER was when Granny was fighting the ā€œIndiansā€ and John Wayne shows up at the end! šŸ¤ 

Sig line material!
Originally Posted by kingston

Sig line material!

Longshot with a YUGE payout!
At my age, of 77, there are a few things I don't worroy about so much. laugh
Originally Posted by kingston

Sig line material!

Lol. smile

I am not doing anything expect living life like there is no tomorrow.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
The best Beverly Hillbillies episode EVER was when Granny was fighting the ā€œIndiansā€ and John Wayne shows up at the end! šŸ¤ 

A cameo with John Wayne?
I missed that.
Hope I can find the rerun!

A cameo with John Wayne?
I missed that.
Hope I can find the rerun!
The Duke only took a fifth of Bourbon for his part. He loved The Beverly Hillbillies.
That's a good 'un, but THE BEST is where the Clampett's joined the re-enactors and routed the Yankees in some forgotten Civil War battle that the Yankees were supposed to win. Shot them with Ellie Mae's lady fingers instead of blanks.

Agreed. That's one of my favorites, too.
Hard to beat!

Thanks Hawkeye. ā˜• šŸ™‚ šŸ‘

That's the first time I be seen that .

Even if half the population died off there would still be more people alive than there were when I was born and we did just fine back then, maybe even better.
What is the survival rate of US citizens who contract the Covid 19 virus?
Originally Posted by Hastings
Right. The most likely scenario is lots of long term sick and chronic problems which might be worse than a die off. At least with dead people you could dispose of them and the world would adjust.

A lot of history behind this!
Originally Posted by dassa

Jesus Christ! If someone believed there were going to be a mass die off, why the he'll would they need to stockpile anything? The stuff will be laying around unguarded.

Woody in Zombieland: "God I love rednecks!!!"
Iā€™m not getting it because Iā€™m not being told by anyone what to do. If youā€™re vaccinated why do you care? Youā€™re bulletproof and safe from it. My body my choice! Isnā€™t that what all the libtards say?
I haven't bought any Chic-fil-a since we had to wait in line a incredible amount of time after being asked for our order from a Niglet with headphones and microphone. I was nonplussed. And what has this to do with the question? Who is Duck911? Be Well, RZ.

At your age, you should get off the campfire and start cramming for finals.

Most recent stats show that so far only about 1/3 of the residents of the county I live in have received a covid-19 vaccination. For a few months now free vaccination sites have been and still are being set up throughout the county everywhere indoors and out every week including business parking lots and even in vacant lots but apparently few seem to be interested in getting the vaccinations. The few times I've seen a fair number of takers standing in line waiting to get the shots all were wearing masks (even at this late date) and have been mostly Hispanics and most of them have been young.

I passed by one such outdoor site yesterday afternoon. There were three medical workers who had been there since morning and most of the afternoon. They were just sitting around, passing time jaw-jacking, drinking refreshments, trying to stay cool, waiting for someone to show up. That was the third time over the past three weeks it has been like that. Reminded me of the old Maytag repair man commercials.

Had to wonder too if the vaccine was being kept at the correct temperature in the simple everyday picnic type coolers they had sitting stacked around on folding tables.

If that were true you wouldnā€™t be a COVTARD.

But you are and have been from day one.
New UK Study: People Who Have Been Vaccinated Make Up 47% of New COVID Cases
Originally Posted by Whiptail
Even if half the population died off there would still be more people alive than there were when I was born and we did just fine back then, maybe even better.

Depends on which half died.
3 Fully Vaccinated Democrats Test Positive For Covid After Packing Private Plane, Fleeing Texas to Block GOP From Passing Voting Laws
ā€˜Itā€™s Easier to Fool People Than to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.ā€™
Remember when all the Amish died off because they didnā€™t get vaccinated???? Me neither!!
Originally Posted by brinky72
Remember when all the Amish died off because they didnā€™t get vaccinated???? Me neither!!

And also all of the intermarriage causing autism?

That's right, the old world menonites don't vaccinate.
I wonder which contributes more to ASD?
Healthy cousins or mercury? Not implying that they should marry relatives, but I think in spite of some of that in small communities, it makes for an interesting study.
DNA modification for mind control.

The Duck O' Douche never disappoints.

LOL
New UK Study: People Who Have Been Vaccinated Make Up 47% of New COVID Cases

I know 3 people right now who have covid. 2 of them are nurses who were fully vaccinated.

Hmmmm......

Clyde

Your stupid, inane posts are giving Alaskans a bad name, please leave.
Has anyone heard about Duckā€™s hunt today? He forgot his bow and sharp sticks in Colorado .

LOL

Looks like heā€™ll be spending his gambling funds on more oysters
© 24hourcampfire