Home
Posted By: krp Ok here we go... - 07/24/21
Likely have covid.

My life long buddy I hunt/fish/work with, we went to Mexico fishing and he wasn't feeling well but didn't say anything until we got there, said he had a summer cold. 14 hours in the truck and 5 days in the house, there were 6 of us in the house.

He tested positive for covid, his wife made him go as he was still feeling bad when we got home Wednesday. I asked him if he might have covid the first day but he huffed it off. He wasn't real bad but he definitely wasn't his normal self, slept often, lethargic and had a slight cough. Just sat in the boat and didn't fish much, didn't go out the last day when we finally caught some game fish.

I'm sure I have it or going to get it, wife too now, I'll go for a test early next week to give it time.

Not looking for prayers or sympathy, don't really care if I got it, just puts some stuff I was doing, including the Quemado trip out of the picture. I'll be a good test subject, been taking ivermectin, had a dose before leaving, wed when I got home in case my buddy had it and another this morning... let's see how it plays out.

Kent
Posted By: mbhunt Re: Ok here we go... - 07/24/21
Can I have your fishing poles?
Posted By: krp Re: Ok here we go... - 07/24/21
Originally Posted by mbhunt
Can I have your fishing poles?

Wife would probably pay you to get them out of 'her' garage... she needs the room to put another nonworking vacuum or nonused workout machine...

Kent
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Ok here we go... - 07/24/21
I take vitimin D.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Ok here we go... - 07/24/21
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I take vitimin D.

Is there vitamin D in Beer? If so, me too.
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Ok here we go... - 07/24/21
Start pounding Vitamin C and find a doc who will get you some hydroxychloroquine for your 'upcoming fishing trip to the Amazon River'.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Ok here we go... - 07/24/21
Oh snap! You been Delta’d!

Hurry up and eat that grouper before you loose your sense of taste!
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Ok here we go... - 07/24/21
Good for you, now you can develop heard immunity, and get on with your live without ever having to worry about this common cold ever again.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Ok here we go... - 07/24/21
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Oh snap! You been Delta’d!

Hurry up and eat that grouper before you loose your sense of taste!

Dang!

I hadn't thought of that.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Ok here we go... - 07/24/21
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I take vitimin D.

Is there vitamin D in Beer? If so, me too.

Theys a instulin with that in it. You can go to Golden Corral and tear up some beef tips and carrot cake instantly after yo insulin shot.
Posted By: deflave Re: Ok here we go... - 07/24/21
We warned you not to go to Mexico. grin
Ha, made bacon and eggs, cinnamon rolls this morning... was good.

Probably the delta, milder symptoms.

Is that joint pain the normal or covid, I coughed once this morning, my eyes may have hurt a little, I was tired at work Thursday, rained the last two days straight so no working... of course at my age all that stuff is normal.

Made my wife some grouper and she loved it, it is as good as crappie or walleye.

Kent
Originally Posted by deflave

Damn right!

Kent
Posted By: Daveinjax Re: Ok here we go... - 07/24/21
I had it the first week of January and I still don’t smell things like I could before. Sense of taste is mostly back but it’s still duller than before. Ivermectin cured me quick and if you were taking it before your trip you may not get the Chinese virus. Good luck !
Posted By: Old Ornery Re: Ok here we go... - 07/24/21
Just take some ivermectin, and stop worrying. Don’t take the Covid test, the cdc will will just misuse your test data.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Ok here we go... - 07/24/21
Never get out of the boat!
Posted By: ribka Re: Ok here we go... - 07/24/21

you'll be fine. Smart to take the ivermectin, bug your wife, your buddies to take it too. I took quercetin, 20 k of Vit D too. Obviously lots of zinc ,selenium.

Bet your trip was worth it though!

good luck. Took me a few months to get my taste and smell back

Originally Posted by krp
Likely have covid.

My life long buddy I hunt/fish/work with, we went to Mexico fishing and he wasn't feeling well but didn't say anything until we got there, said he had a summer cold. 14 hours in the truck and 5 days in the house, there were 6 of us in the house.

He tested positive for covid, his wife made him go as he was still feeling bad when we got home Wednesday. I asked him if he might have covid the first day but he huffed it off. He wasn't real bad but he definitely wasn't his normal self, slept often, lethargic and had a slight cough. Just sat in the boat and didn't fish much, didn't go out the last day when we finally caught some game fish.

I'm sure I have it or going to get it, wife too now, I'll go for a test early next week to give it time.

Not looking for prayers or sympathy, don't really care if I got it, just puts some stuff I was doing, including the Quemado trip out of the picture. I'll be a good test subject, been taking ivermectin, had a dose before leaving, wed when I got home in case my buddy had it and another this morning... let's see how it plays out.

Kent

Originally Posted by Old Ornery
Just take some ivermectin, and stop worrying. Don’t take the Covid test, the cdc will will just misuse your test data.

Worrying, no... I'll follow quarantine protocol and am interested if I do have it.

Kent
Originally Posted by ribka

you'll be fine. Smart to take the ivermectin, bug your wife, your buddies to take it too. I took quercetin, 20 k of Vit D too. Obviously lots of zinc ,selenium.

Well I work in the az sun so should have lots of Vit D, did take some zinc and a multiV, wife has been doing ivermectin also.

No symptoms yet.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Posted By: poboy Re: Ok here we go... - 07/24/21
Just a summer cold.
Originally Posted by poboy
Just a summer cold.

Yep that's what it was about like for my buddy.

Kent
Posted By: pal Re: Ok here we go... - 07/24/21
Good luck with healing fast.
Posted By: Squidge Re: Ok here we go... - 07/24/21
Odds are very good you'll be just fine.

One of my coworkers went in to get tested yesterday, she skipped on getting vaccinated.
Posted By: wdenike Re: Ok here we go... - 07/24/21
Originally Posted by krp

Well I work in the az sun so should have lots of Vit D, did take some zinc and a multiV, wife has been doing ivermectin also.

No symptoms yet.

Where ya getting the ivermectin?

Take care, Willie
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: Ok here we go... - 07/24/21
Can I have your boat?
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Can I have your boat?

Bastard... Judy'd have to back it in... and catch the fish...

Kent
Originally Posted by wdenike
Originally Posted by krp

No symptoms yet.

Take care, Willie

Tractor supply or Amazon... horse paste, has to say ivermectin on it.

Kent
Posted By: Hastings Re: Ok here we go... - 07/24/21
Take care, Willie
Go to a farm supply store or co-op and get some 1% injectable. Swallow 1cc per 110 lbs. of body weight. It's a wonder drug and has been safely used in humans for decades. My 9 year old grand daughter is a magnet for biting insects and we live on a farm with all manner of chiggers, gnats, mosquitoes, and she plays with our flea bag outdoor cats. To top it off she is allergic to the bites or maybe had live chiggers under the skin. She balked on swallowing Ivomec so I saturated a paper towel and rubbed down the bites. Bugs quit biting her and the inflamed ones went away immediately. My older brother had a persistent rash on his arm that I suggested might be scabies. He took a 2cc dose and it cured right up.I came down with a bad fever which almost had to be onset China Virus last Oct. Took 2 cc of Ivomec that night and the fever was gone the next morning.
Posted By: Old Ornery Re: Ok here we go... - 07/24/21
Nice boat and nice fish!
Posted By: smarquez Re: Ok here we go... - 07/24/21
I thought it was all a hoax. My cousin and her husband have The Hoax. As soon as she gets off a vent (2nd go round) and her husband gets out if ICU they will have herd immunity. Does being 68 and 70 count as co-morbidities?
Originally Posted by smarquez
I thought it was all a hoax. My cousin and her husband have The Hoax. As soon as she gets off a vent (2nd go round) and her husband gets out if ICU they will have herd immunity. Does being 68 and 70 count as co-morbidities?

I'm 69 come August 5th, I consider that a comorbidity. Slip them a couple of ccs of Ivomec. Has been proven effective against all stages of CV-19. Best used early though.
Originally Posted by krp
Can I have your boat?

Kent

Of course!
Originally Posted by krp
Can I have your boat?

Kent

Id wreck the boat backing it in. I don't back trailers.... period.
Posted By: org_Rogue_Hunter Re: Ok here we go... - 07/24/21
Life long friend, eh? What's that old saying..."with friends like that, who needs an enema"?
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Ok here we go... - 07/24/21
Originally Posted by krp

No symptoms yet.

Take care, Willie

I got 3 large tubes off Amazon for $26 delivered. They are probably better prices out there.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Ok here we go... - 07/24/21
Originally Posted by krp

Damn right!

Kent

laugh

Hope you don't get it!
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Ok here we go... - 07/24/21

We did.
F'n Mexico!!!

Kent
So, Kenny, the other guy that went with us went to CVS this morning, had a test done and in an hour found out he's negative. ???

Timeline... Keith said he started feeling bad on friday, we left for mexico on saturday, we came back on wed. Keith is now feeling a bit worse with some chills and no appetite, I guess 9 days later. He hasn't taken anything, I'm sending over some ivermectin paste.

Just seems to early for us to say we don't have it. Who knows when Keith was exposed and how long it took him to show symptoms.

I'm not going to test till monday, give it some time.

Kent
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Ok here we go... - 07/24/21
Originally Posted by Hastings
Take care, Willie
Go to a farm supply store or co-op and get some 1% injectable. Swallow 1cc per 110 lbs. of body weight. It's a wonder drug and has been safely used in humans for decades. My 9 year old grand daughter is a magnet for biting insects and we live on a farm with all manner of chiggers, gnats, mosquitoes, and she plays with our flea bag outdoor cats. To top it off she is allergic to the bites or maybe had live chiggers under the skin. She balked on swallowing Ivomec so I saturated a paper towel and rubbed down the bites. Bugs quit biting her and the inflamed ones went away immediately. My older brother had a persistent rash on his arm that I suggested might be scabies. He took a 2cc dose and it cured right up.I came down with a bad fever which almost had to be onset China Virus last Oct. Took 2 cc of Ivomec that night and the fever was gone the next morning.

Hastings, is this the type you mean???

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/p...on-1-sterile-solution-50-ml?cm_vc=-10005
Will this stuff work too ???

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/durvet-ivermectin-paste-187-608-g?cm_vc=-10005
I too came down with a “summer cold” day before yesterday.
Runny nose, tired, no taste, stomach jacked up too. 😬
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

This is the stuff I have.

Kent
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: Ok here we go... - 07/24/21
Originally Posted by krp
Likely have covid.

Kent

I'm thinking the Ivermectin is going to do the trick. Also take C, D, and zinc.
I take vitimin D.

Big time. That's the main one. The vast majority of people who have serious symptoms from COVID19 are D3 deficient.
Originally Posted by Old Ornery

Agree completely.

Sounds more like Monkeypox. Just kidding. Ivermectin, C,D, and zinc, seems to be the knockout punch.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Ok here we go... - 07/24/21
Hilarious thread with everyone calling dibs on krp’s gear....Can’t help not laughing ! This place is awesome, most days.

Kent, get better soon.

🦫
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Thanks!
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Sounds more like Monkeypox. Just kidding. Ivermectin, C,D, and zinc, seems to be the knockout punch.

LOL. Gee thanks!
Posted By: CCCC Re: Ok here we go... - 07/24/21
Kent - how are you feeling today? Great, I hope.
No symptoms for Cheryl or I yet, feel fine. I made enchiladas last night, plenty spicy, had leftovers for lunch and plenty spicy still. Just normal 64yo aches and pains.

Kent
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

How much of that do or did you take, if you don’t mind ???
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

I have some of that too.

What dosage you take?
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

I have some of that too.

What dosage you take?

Have you taken any of it, Barry ?
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Ok here we go... - 07/24/21
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Thanks!

Yep. That's what I've got.
The one I had it was 50lbs per notch in the handle, I weight 170 so went up to 200 or 4 notches... can't overdose. you turn the nob and lock it in on the dosage notch, then squeeze out, was about 3/4 of an inch of paste.

Kent
Originally Posted by krp
The one I had it was 50lbs per notch in the handle, I weight 170 so went up to 200 or 4 notches... can't overdose. you turn the nob and lock it in on the dosage notch, then squeeze out, was about 3/4 of an inch of paste.

Kent

Thanks!

Have you taken any of it, Barry ?

Not needed to yet. I use Ivermectin pour on for my cattle, and use a squeeze gun to spray it on their backs. I prolly get a good dose of overspray as it is... grin
Posted By: Springcove Re: Ok here we go... - 07/24/21
So you just eat it out of the tube? Not trying to be a smartass asking just in case.
Squirt it on your finger or spoon, get it back on your tongue as it's not really apple tasting... drink a cup of water.

Kent
They even make some for democrats! laugh

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
We've been taking it once a month, wife sometimes more as it seems to help her allergies.

Dose, then 3 days later dose again.

Kent
Originally Posted by krp
We've been taking it once a month, wife sometimes more as it seems to help her allergies.

Kent

Good info!
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Good info!

Thanks!
They even make some for democrats! laugh

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

LOL
Posted By: Crappie_Killer Re: Ok here we go... - 07/24/21
I had it back in November. Never lost my sense of taste or smell, just ran 101-103 fever for 4 days. Weak as hell for a week then back to normal. Work wouldn’t let me come back until I tested negative so after 5 weeks and 11 tests, finally went back the first week of December. Took 3 tests that day, two were positive, one was negative. All I needed was a negative. Had to go to several different places as they would get pissed to give me a test as I was beyond the CDC guidelines and didn’t want to test me. Told me I should tell my work to change their policy. Oh sure, let me get right on that.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Take care, Willie

Hastings, is this the type you mean???

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/p...on-1-sterile-solution-50-ml?cm_vc=-10005

That's it, Generic ivermectin, just as good as original Ivomec
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Ok here we go... - 07/24/21
Originally Posted by krp
Can I have your boat?

Kent

I hear they make a trailer hitch what goes on the front end of the truck...................

for folks like us.

Well, I don't do too bad, but I like that front hitch idea a lot!
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Ok here we go... - 07/24/21
Thanks for the info on the ivermectin krp and others.

Anyone know what the shelflife is on those tubes of horse paste? I'd like to just have some on hand....................in case.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Ok here we go... - 07/24/21
Look on the bright side....

Coulda been worse, coulda been Ebola, your friend on the boat woulda started bleeding out everywhere and turned into a pile of mush before your very eyes. You’d be next.
Posted By: bcolorado Re: Ok here we go... - 07/24/21
Dang, gonna miss ya at Quemado....

Been using the injectible ivermectin orally 1cc per 110 pounds body weight.

Easy to find and added to oj or other juice not bad to take.

Just got some med studies on dandelion extract being good for stopping spike proteins,

will follow the research on that.

There are some protocols that have a lot of approval for before, during, and after covid that are available.
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: Ok here we go... - 07/25/21
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by krp
Can I have your boat?

Kent

I hear they make a trailer hitch what goes on the front end of the truck...................

for folks like us.

laugh
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Ok here we go... - 07/25/21
Thats the schits.

I kinda liked Kent too.
Posted By: rong Re: Ok here we go... - 07/25/21
Originally Posted by krp
So, Kenny, the other guy that went with us went to CVS this morning, had a test done and in an hour found out he's negative. ???

Timeline... Keith said he started feeling bad on friday, we left for mexico on saturday, we came back on wed. Keith is now feeling a bit worse with some chills and no appetite, I guess 9 days later. He hasn't taken anything, I'm sending over some ivermectin paste.

Just seems to early for us to say we don't have it. Who knows when Keith was exposed and how long it took him to show symptoms.

I'm not going to test till monday, give it some time.

Kent

Tell your buddies to get both the rapid and the lab test done.When I was tested for the Wu I had both done.Rapid-negative,3-4 days later lab came back and I had it.
You do need to know in case you're around anyone that could be adversely affected by it..
Hopefully the Ivermectin works.

edit to add-the place i went to stopped the rapid test after mine came back positive because of so many that were wrong.
Posted By: Fastback65 Re: Ok here we go... - 07/25/21
Sounds like you got it covered keep pounding C,D and multi I am sure the ivermectin will take care of the rest.

I would also drink straight whiskey you know just incase anything tried to settle in you throat. Matter a fact i feel some sympathy pain coming on for ya i will go pour me a double you know just incase.
Seriously hope it turns out to be nothing how is the rest of the gang you went with?
Posted By: CCCC Re: Ok here we go... - 07/25/21
Originally Posted by krp
No symptoms for Cheryl or I yet, feel fine. I made enchiladas last night, plenty spicy, had leftovers for lunch and plenty spicy still. Just normal 64yo aches and pains Kent

Good.
Posted By: krp Re: Ok here we go... - 07/25/21
So far nothing, I was exposed 9 days ago and for 5 days straight. I would have then exposed my wife since last wed around noon, 5 days.

Scenarios...

I didn't get it

I already had covid in the past without knowing it and then my wife also

the ivermectin kicked it's ass

it hasn't hit me yet, or my wife

My buddy has a bad summer cold and the test is bullchit

I have to stop my life for 14 days to be considerate of others regardless.

Kent
Posted By: mark shubert Re: Ok here we go... - 07/25/21
Originally Posted by krp

No symptoms yet.

Kent, a nutritionist at CTCA told "The Warden" and me, that the folks most deficient in Vit D come from AZ and NM.
We almost always wear long sleeves, and Vit D is absorbed through the arms and legs, mostly.
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Ok here we go... - 07/25/21
Originally Posted by krp

This is where I’d put my money.
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Originally Posted by krp

No symptoms yet.

Kent, a nutritionist at CTCA told "The Warden" and me, that the folks most deficient in Vit D come from AZ and NM.
We almost always wear long sleeves, and Vit D is absorbed through the arms and legs, mostly.

I better get me some then, I definitely wear long sleeves and jeans while working, big hat. Though I wear shorts fishing and otherwise outdoors, got my legs burnt bad kayak fishing up on a mountain lake at 7600ft elevation.

Kent
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by krp

Most likely, but what can you do.

Kent
Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by krp

Most likely, but what can you do.

Kent

Party like its 1999?
Posted By: 1minute Re: Ok here we go... - 07/25/21
May I have your truck?
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Ok here we go... - 07/25/21
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by krp
Can I have your boat?

Kent

for folks like us.

Gonna be a bitch going down the freeway at 80mph in reverse.......
Originally Posted by 1minute
May I have your truck?

Which one? the 06 duramax with 250,000... or the 05 bare bones singlecab, sb, 4.8 4x4 worktruck and looks like it, with 75,000.

I'll put you down...

Kent
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Ok here we go... - 07/25/21
We have a front receiver.

For the lakes where you need a skyhook to launch a boat. laugh
Posted By: irfubar Re: Ok here we go... - 07/25/21
So sad.... another good guy gone..... and we can't blame Flave this time....
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Ok here we go... - 07/25/21

Originally Posted by krp
Likely have covid.

Kent

And K2 to help the 20,000 IU/day work. The K2 MK-7 if you want it to leach the plaque out of the arteries also.
Id take Black Elderberry and Oregano caps to fight viruses also.
220 mg Zinc SULPHATE/day while under the weather rather than the normal 50 mg.

Flave tried to save me... he did...

Kent
Originally Posted by irfubar

Sure we can.

How many has he killed with his covid fake news?

Anti vaxx rhetoric?

Many thousands I bet.

And now he has killed Kent.
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

If you needed Col Travis's help you were in bad shape.

Can I have you guns? Boat? Truck?
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Ok here we go... - 07/25/21

Sure we can.

Anti vaxx rhetoric?

Many thousands I bet.

Flavor had better not show his face @ Dan Bailey’s Fly Shoppe in MT, ever !

And he best never hire Dan Bailey, (no relation to the above shoppe of the same name) Fishing Guide in MT either.

Flave, should just avoid anyone named Dan Bailey for a while.

🦫

Sure we can.

Anti vaxx rhetoric?

Many thousands I bet.

Good point Jim..... Flave is the devil
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Ok here we go... - 07/25/21
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

If you needed Col Travis's help you were in bad shape.

DeaconDave

RuckusRescueMission
Posted By: 1OntarioJim Re: Ok here we go... - 07/25/21
I am looking forward to the elimination of doctors with so many medical practitioners here on the fire.

Jim
Originally Posted by 1OntarioJim
I am looking forward to the elimination of doctors with so many medical practitioners here on the fire.

Jim

Don't worry, it'll probably happen in Canada soon.......

Jim

Are you a covtard?
Can you follow the money?
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Jim

Don't worry, it'll probably happen in Canada soon.......

Canadian doctors will be like Cuban doctors in the near future and be moonlighting as cabbies to make ends meet
Its happening in the US with PA's.
Posted By: krp Re: Ok here we go... - 07/29/21
Well my buddy is still down, I gave him some ivermectin but he said it tasted so bad he couldn't keep it down. He doesn't have taste loss or respiratory issues, he has chills, no appetite, generally feels like crap. Almost 2 weeks for him now.

Of the 5 other people 3 had already had covid, Kenny said he was negative with a 1 hour rapid test, then he and his wife Jen went and got the vax, he's 45 young and healthy so who knows.

I've had nothing except maybe yesterday evening I had the sneezes, runny nose and maybe a slight headache right behind my eyes, a bit of congestion... I thought finally it may hit me, went to bed with one nose completely plugged and the other starting to. But woke up this morning with nothing, all clear.

3 inches of rain over the last weekend, I work by myself and had a foundation wall I needed to finish after the rain delay, humidity and heat is brutal, worked 2 long days tue and wed. Breathing in the hot humid air while working can give me those symptoms normally, so probably what it was.

Saturday will be day 14 since exposure, after the weekend I'll go off quarantine.

Didn't bother getting tested.

Kent
Posted By: deflave Re: Ok here we go... - 07/29/21
Originally Posted by krp
Well my buddy is still down, I gave him some ivermectin but he said it tasted so bad he couldn't keep it down. He doesn't have taste loss or respiratory issues, he has chills, no appetite, generally feels like crap. Almost 2 weeks for him now.

Of the 5 other people 3 had already had covid, Kenny said he was negative with a 1 hour rapid test, then he and his wife Jen went and got the vax, he's 45 young and healthy so who knows.

I've had nothing except maybe yesterday evening I had the sneezes, runny nose and maybe a slight headache right behind my eyes, a bit of congestion... I thought finally it may hit me, went to bed with one nose completely plugged and the other starting to. But woke up this morning with nothing, all clear.

3 inches of rain over the last weekend, I work by myself and had a foundation wall I needed to finish after the rain delay, humidity and heat is brutal, worked 2 long days tue and wed. Breathing in the hot humid air while working can give me those symptoms normally, so probably what it was.

Saturday will be day 14 since exposure, after the weekend I'll go off quarantine.

Kent

On a scale of 1-10, how dead are you right now?
I was dead before this, I was killed in mexico...

Kent
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Ok here we go... - 07/29/21
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Good news. Hope your friend recovers soon. He should hold his nose and take that anyway....

Wouldn't worry about the test. They would lie anyway. wink
That's what I told him, he's a big baby, known him since we were 7.

My nonconformist side is stronger than my curious side when it comes to the test. If I actually got sick I probably would.

Kent
Posted By: Hastings Re: Ok here we go... - 07/29/21
I am looking forward to the elimination of doctors with so many medical practitioners here on the fire. Jim
Doctors nowadays have to check with Medicare or Insurance to find out what is allowed now. Doctors now just report symptoms it seems, and the insurance people decide the treatment. My wife tells me that half the day is consumed dealing with trying to get insurance or Medicaid approval.
Ivermectin... had be taking it once a month for awhile, then took a dose Wednesday when I got back from mexico just in case, then Saturday, then Monday as the wife did her 2nd and then again this morning.

Kent
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Ok here we go... - 07/29/21
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

When the yards broke off, I presume?

I don't see how that's Flave's fault, but it probably is.
He did warn me not to go.

I tried a hostile takeover of the chicklett cartel... them bastard orphans are F'n tougher than they look.

Kent
Posted By: APDDSN0864 Re: Ok here we go... - 07/29/21
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

I'm guessing all your guns were lost in the same tragedy that cost you your life?

Ed

P.S. I'm very glad to hear that you don't have the China Flu! You'd know it by now if you did.

It took less than 72 hours after being exposed for both Kat and I to come down with full-blown symptoms. Not as bad as the worst summer cold I've ever had, and certainly not the worst bout of the flu. Worst part was the loss of taste & smell.
Ed, I wish I was going this weekend, Cheryl was looking forward to seeing Kat, Joy, Maddy and the other women, but if somehow I have it and don't know it, I can't take the chance with the other folks health.

I'm not sure if ivermectin stops me from getting it or just stops the symptoms, whatever it worked for me.

Kent
© 24hourcampfire