Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
K
krp Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
K
Well my buddy is still down, I gave him some ivermectin but he said it tasted so bad he couldn't keep it down. He doesn't have taste loss or respiratory issues, he has chills, no appetite, generally feels like crap. Almost 2 weeks for him now.

Of the 5 other people 3 had already had covid, Kenny said he was negative with a 1 hour rapid test, then he and his wife Jen went and got the vax, he's 45 young and healthy so who knows.

I've had nothing except maybe yesterday evening I had the sneezes, runny nose and maybe a slight headache right behind my eyes, a bit of congestion... I thought finally it may hit me, went to bed with one nose completely plugged and the other starting to. But woke up this morning with nothing, all clear.

3 inches of rain over the last weekend, I work by myself and had a foundation wall I needed to finish after the rain delay, humidity and heat is brutal, worked 2 long days tue and wed. Breathing in the hot humid air while working can give me those symptoms normally, so probably what it was.

Saturday will be day 14 since exposure, after the weekend I'll go off quarantine.

Didn't bother getting tested.

Kent

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by krp
Well my buddy is still down, I gave him some ivermectin but he said it tasted so bad he couldn't keep it down. He doesn't have taste loss or respiratory issues, he has chills, no appetite, generally feels like crap. Almost 2 weeks for him now.

Of the 5 other people 3 had already had covid, Kenny said he was negative with a 1 hour rapid test, then he and his wife Jen went and got the vax, he's 45 young and healthy so who knows.

I've had nothing except maybe yesterday evening I had the sneezes, runny nose and maybe a slight headache right behind my eyes, a bit of congestion... I thought finally it may hit me, went to bed with one nose completely plugged and the other starting to. But woke up this morning with nothing, all clear.

3 inches of rain over the last weekend, I work by myself and had a foundation wall I needed to finish after the rain delay, humidity and heat is brutal, worked 2 long days tue and wed. Breathing in the hot humid air while working can give me those symptoms normally, so probably what it was.

Saturday will be day 14 since exposure, after the weekend I'll go off quarantine.

Kent

On a scale of 1-10, how dead are you right now?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
K
krp Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
K
I was dead before this, I was killed in mexico...

Kent

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Good news. Hope your friend recovers soon. He should hold his nose and take that anyway....

Wouldn't worry about the test. They would lie anyway. wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
K
krp Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
K
That's what I told him, he's a big baby, known him since we were 7.

My nonconformist side is stronger than my curious side when it comes to the test. If I actually got sick I probably would.

Kent

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 1OntarioJim
I am looking forward to the elimination of doctors with so many medical practitioners here on the fire. Jim
Doctors nowadays have to check with Medicare or Insurance to find out what is allowed now. Doctors now just report symptoms it seems, and the insurance people decide the treatment. My wife tells me that half the day is consumed dealing with trying to get insurance or Medicaid approval.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
K
krp Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
K
Ivermectin... had be taking it once a month for awhile, then took a dose Wednesday when I got back from mexico just in case, then Saturday, then Monday as the wife did her 2nd and then again this morning.

Kent

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

When the yards broke off, I presume?

I don't see how that's Flave's fault, but it probably is.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

K
krp Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
K
He did warn me not to go.

I tried a hostile takeover of the chicklett cartel... them bastard orphans are F'n tougher than they look.

Kent

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

I'm guessing all your guns were lost in the same tragedy that cost you your life?

Ed

P.S. I'm very glad to hear that you don't have the China Flu! You'd know it by now if you did.

It took less than 72 hours after being exposed for both Kat and I to come down with full-blown symptoms. Not as bad as the worst summer cold I've ever had, and certainly not the worst bout of the flu. Worst part was the loss of taste & smell.

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

IC B3

K
krp Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
K
Ed, I wish I was going this weekend, Cheryl was looking forward to seeing Kat, Joy, Maddy and the other women, but if somehow I have it and don't know it, I can't take the chance with the other folks health.

I'm not sure if ivermectin stops me from getting it or just stops the symptoms, whatever it worked for me.

Kent

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

303 members (1lesfox, 160user, 21, 12344mag, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 31 invisible), 1,794 guests, and 1,120 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,633
Posts18,493,066
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.