Home

What on earth is going on in Chicago with the black folks shooting other black folks!
Now let this be known officially - I DO NOT hate black folks in America but I am extremely disappointed in them and the mayhem and poor conduct that seems to constantly surround them!
I simply shake my head at the way so many black folks conduct themselves (drugging, pimping, welfare cycling, poor parenting, poorly educating themselves and on and on!
But... I hate to see black folks shooting and killing each other (along with innocent bystanders!) ad nauseam.
There seems to be NO effort to stem this river of violence that engulfs so many demonrat run cities!
I hate criminals no matter their color and only wish that demonrat thinking/policies/politicians would NOT create and tolerate so many of them.
Black folks, not only in Chicago, but in so many demonrat run political zones/states should be demanding an end to the slaughter of young black folks and innocent bystanders.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/...ootings-july-23-26-homicide-gun-violence

This may be a new record?
Sheesh.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy

What on earth is going on in Chicago with the black folks shooting other black folks!
Now let this be known officially - I DO NOT hate black folks in America but I am extremely disappointed in them and the mayhem and poor conduct that seems to constantly surround them!
I simply shake my head at the way so many black folks conduct themselves (drugging, pimping, welfare cycling, poor parenting, poorly educating themselves and on and on!
But... I hate to see black folks shooting and killing each other (along with innocent bystanders!) ad nauseam.
There seems to be NO effort to stem this river of violence that engulfs so many demonrat run cities!
I hate criminals no matter their color and only wish that demonrat thinking/policies/politicians would NOT create and tolerate so many of them.
Black folks, not only in Chicago, but in so many demonrat run political zones/states should be demanding an end to the slaughter of young black folks and innocent bystanders.

Sheesh.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Well said and I agree!
I second that VG
Nothing to see here
VG, you got it wrong! It's them White Supremacist's that Sleepy Joe Biden was telling us about that are the Number 1 threat to the security of the US!
They figure abortions are too expensive so they hold off on the murder for 15-25 years
I think the AA community is the best example of when a group of people are excluded from an economy they will create one of their own. Drugs and social services fraud seem to be their economy. Where else does the phrase "cut throat sales" mean so much.

Not going to happen, not only in Chitcago, but anywhere............................with a rare few exceptions, it's not in their genes, whereas corruption, lawlessness, theft, murder & savagery is.

So Chitcago will continue to be Chitcago..............................

MM
I hate that poor conduct.
If you have ever been emersed is that culture, you would know that there is no other way. There has, and apparently, might never will be.

But "never" is a long time. When all blacks look like Vanessa Williams and all whites look like Dwayne Johnson, things might improve, but I doubt it.

Gangs , ...intiation requires new members to prove-up.

Only respect comes from the gang.

No law enforcement- no prosecution - no fear - no Federal Charges .

The biggie , however, is the plan to continue to blame guns .

Look up .....maybe the light bulb is burning .
It’s too many guns doncha know?

Bulb burnt out..........
VG spent a career in LE. And never learned the fun of canvassing for witnesses in the ghetto/barrio. Gangs rule among the untermensch and the gangs answer to the cartels.

White Americans are the host to the parasites that profit from the drug trade and elect democrats. Everyone watches China and Russia while Mexican cartels actually affect our politics.

We are our own worst enemy.

mike r

Right on , lvmiker..... I forgot to mention drugs.........

Sheesh.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

You just noticed this?
Originally Posted by lvmiker
VG spent a career in LE. And never learned the fun of canvassing for witnesses in the ghetto/barrio. Gangs rule among the untermensch and the gangs answer to the cartels.

White Americans are the host to the parasites that profit from the drug trade and elect democrats. Everyone watches China and Russia while Mexican cartels actually affect our politics.

We are our own worst enemy.

mike r

Nobody will ever believe you.

(Except the few.)

Good.
VG: SHhhhhhh... This is a social problem creating its own solution...
Originally Posted by ingwe

This ^

🦫
I'm not disappointed, they are pretty much meeting my expectations.
If you want to read some stats for shootings in Chicago this is a pretty good site.
Daily updates and lots of in depth stuff,don't let the name bother you,its as in depth and easy to read and follow as any I've seen.
Pretty unbelievable numbers,I mean like war zone kinda numbers.

Greg

https://heyjackass.com
As of 45 minutes ago the tally for the weekend so far is 11 killed 55 wounded. It will be higher when the next 11 hours ends and the work week officially ends.
They is drinking democrat Kool-Aid. Let them. Leave them alone.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
They is drinking democrat Kool-Aid. Let them. Leave them alone.

The problem is that 800 more hatched.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

Not going to happen, not only in Chitcago, but anywhere............................with a rare few exceptions, it's not in their genes, whereas corruption, lawlessness, theft, murder & savagery is.

So Chitcago will continue to be Chitcago..............................

MM

Yep

Sorry. Not a chance.
About like bailing the river while it rains.

Black Lives Matter.
My ass.

Nobody phuggin cares.
The better off folk (black and white) in the majority of Chicago that this doesn't happen in, don't care. Oprah DGAF! Biden DGAF! Even Harris.
Or, Obammy.

A few of the Mom's and Grandmothers, probably do.

But it's a war zone tribal mentality.
My teenage daughters should see their 80's. Easy.
No one expects to see them or their compatriots dead.
A tragedy when it happens.

Inner city young black men.
It's just normal.

Even pie in the sky dreaming, I don't see how it can get better.
Originally Posted by Sako76
VG, you got it wrong! It's them White Supremacist's that Sleepy Joe Biden was telling us about that are the Number 1 threat to the security of the US!

I'm confused. So young Chicago black men are white supremacists? I should get out more....
Time to let that BLM Pride shine!!! From henceforth the city shall be known as New Mogadishu!!!
They have a ton of pent up hatred caused by liberal news
Don’t think for a second that the Left isn’t intentionally allowing crime, especially violent gun crime, to skyrocket. They are sacrificing useful scumbags on the alter of the coming “gun control crisis.” Since they will likely lose seats in the mid terms, I assume they’ll try and make their move in the next year. They have tens of thousands of troops in DC still for a good reason.
Read this if you want to find out. The fundamental problem is culture”, the ghetto gangster culture that was created largely by welfare and dependency on government.

Liberal White Teacher in Poor Black Inner City High School

Essay by a teacher in a black high school
*This is a repost from the rants and raves section from the Mobile, Alabama craigslist.*

The truth is usually a tough thing to accept, so I understand if this is flagged. It would be a cowardly thing to do, but I understand it. Some people just ignore unpleasant truths. However, if you think ignoring the problem, or trying to censor the truth, will help our black children improve, you’re dreaming. This is important, so I’m happy to repost – indefinitely if necessary. I find it interesting that NO ONE has had the intellect to refute anything in the essay. They can only attempt to censor it, as if doing so somehow makes it invalid. Weak minds, weak minds.

Until recently I taught at a predominantly black high school in a southeastern state.

The mainstream press gives a hint of what conditions are like in black schools, but only a hint. Expressions journalists use like “chaotic” or “poor learning environment” or “lack of discipline” do not capture what really happens. There is nothing like the day-to-day experience of teaching black children and that is what I will try to convey
It can not be fixed with more government intervention and tax money. The fix has to come from within the black communities. I feel sorry for the good black folks that have to live in fear in those hell holes.
Originally Posted by reivertom
It can not be fixed with more government intervention and tax money. The fix has to come from within the black communities. I feel sorry for the good black folks that have to live in fear in those hell holes.

Those communities have always had crime but the big increase this past year is by design.
VarmintGuy was a on permanent penis patrol (PPP) at all the concert halls, he missed out on all the juicy details of Homicide Division.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Don’t think for a second that the Left isn’t intentionally allowing crime, especially violent gun crime, to skyrocket. They are sacrificing useful scumbags on the alter of the coming “gun control crisis.” Since they will likely lose seats in the mid terms, I assume they’ll try and make their move in the next year. They have tens of thousands of troops in DC still for a good reason.

That’d be my guess too.
Redjones: Thank you for that informative AND shocking linked to site information.
Sad and shocking.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
slumload: Your constant obsession with penis's and bathroom habits answers a long standing question about your sexuality - YOU are uncomfortable with your homosexuality!
And that is sad in several ways.
And, again, you are incorrect and no nothing of which you blather about - in other words you are a homosexual idiot.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Chinstructor and JakeBlues: In the back of my mind I have been suspecting and worrying about this allowance of gun violence being a back handed "reason" for the "gubmint" eventually trying to disarm the American public?
I can conjure up no other reason.
Long live the Second Amendment.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Yep, tough to get witness accounts of shootings in the hood. Dindu’s cuz Dinseenuffin and auntee Dawnnonuffin usually not much help nor cooperative.
Not really. Very few females being killed. Ask any wildlife biologist how to control a population of wild hogs, deer, etc. If there are any males left the population increase will continue unabated.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Not really. Very few females being killed. Ask any wildlife biologist how to control a population of wild hogs, deer, etc. If there are any males left the population increase will continue unabated.

Yeah but they prefer to breed with fat, low self esteem, white chicks, that smoke Newport’s and have arm tattoos.
O P. ALL that is nothing new.

I was a teen in the 60s. My Dad told me that if you gave every one of them a gun and ONE bullet, they'd reduce their
population by 1/2.

Same ole, Same ole.
Yeah but they prefer to breed with fat, low self esteem, white chicks, that smoke Newport’s and have arm tattoos.
I got news. Someone is breeding the Black ones. And it ain't white boys for the huge majority of cases.
It's interesting that the media continues to avoid talking about the elephant in the room. I constantly hear them talking about gun violence disproportionately impacting "communities of color". The gun violence is being disproportionately committed by those of color.

Case in point is Chicago. 80 percent of those shot are blacks, who make up 20% of the population.
What is interesting is that people keep bringing up chicago. Chicago is ranked 28th highest murder rate in the nation. The reason the numbers you hear in the news seem so high is because its the 3rd largest city in the nation and there are over 9 million people living there.

Sheesh.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I don't give a flip about "black folks shooting black folks" because I AM NOT A RACIST. In some cultures there are some family traditions, in other cultures there are others.

I DO CARE about criminals who shoot, kill, rob and beat law abiding victims. REGARDLESS of the race of either. Criminals deserve JAIL and PUNISHMENT for their crimes and that is ALL THEY DESERVE.
spend much time around blacks baby boomer era and up and you will invariably be disappointed. with few exceptions, they have a different way of looking at things and reacting to situations. the younger generations especially. it has been ingrained in a lot of them to hate and distrust whites. i have went out of my way to help blacks in the workplace over the years and have been disappointed every time. i have also been around a lot of toddler aged black kids and for the most part they seem like regular little kids. take every black kid out of the hood at birth and raise them with a decent, respectful, law abiding family and the results will be much better. that said, unfortunately more and more whites are turning into ghetto rats.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Sheesh.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

You just noticed this?

Lol, Right??

Sheesh

Hold into the Rip Van Winkle
Originally Posted by KenMi
They figure abortions are too expensive so they hold off on the murder for 15-25 years

Retro-Abortion a uniquely black society trait.
I got news. Someone is breeding the Black ones. And it ain't white boys for the huge majority of cases.

Gentlemen, A negro will breed anything with a hole in it including other Negro males when they're thrown in the joint.
‘Twas ever thus in the world of gangs; Italians, Jews, blacks, various Hispanic groups. The big difference now might just be the decline (destruction) of families, which means no standards or codes of conduct, so anything goes, spray and pray. In D.C., pretty young teens are carjacking. Gotta believe they’re being put up to it by older thugs, at least some of the time. Kids get off easy, even when they kill.
They love how they live ..
Men that fail to respect themselves, will never respect ,another man !
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
What is interesting is that people keep bringing up chicago. Chicago is ranked 28th highest murder rate in the nation. The reason the numbers you hear in the news seem so high is because its the 3rd largest city in the nation and there are over 9 million people living there.

NO dumbass it is because there are more murders in Chicago per year than any other city in America.
Do we need to send them more ammo???
Originally Posted by jwall

I was a teen in the 60s. My Dad told me that if you gave every one of them a gun and ONE bullet, they'd reduce their
population by 1/2.

Same ole, Same ole.

........... In Chicago that would require semi-automatic handguns with high cap magazines, and lots of ammo... based on the ratio of shots fired versus people getting shot.
Those damn Quakers again!!
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Those damn Quakers again!!
Amish
No Fathers taking responsibility, no Family Life. I "heard" that around 70% of ALL children in America today(not just Chicago) live in a home without both Parents present. Thats all Colors/Ethnic Groups. 55% divorce Rate "in the Church" . Perilous Times it seems....
Idle Hands Are The Devil’s Workshop , , , and it's WAY TOO LATE TO CHANGE THINGS .
Rap music helps !!
So, VG, how about the Houston or Atlanta or Pa or Chitcago or LA or La or .........
Originally Posted by jwall

population by 1/2.

Same ole, Same ole.

No way. They miss most of the time.
Chitcago needs blocked exits and another fire to correct it's problem. That is the way it is.
According to LeBron, it's OK. Now if it was whites offing those of color, it'd be a whole different ballgame.
slumload: Your constant obsession with penis's and bathroom habits answers a long standing question about your sexuality - YOU are uncomfortable with your homosexuality!
And that is sad in several ways.
And, again, you are incorrect and no nothing of which you blather about - in other words you are a homosexual idiot.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Youre the one that was assigned to Permanent Penis Patrol

Sgt Piccolo

hahahaha

Lol

Dumb ass
If the entire Chicago PD walked off the job tomorrow, I wonder how long that city would take to turn into Falujah.
The reason the numbers you hear in the news seem so high is because its the 3rd largest city

This is spot on. Absolutely nothing needs to be done about this except maybe a good containment strategy.

No think tanks, no legislation, no enhancements to policing. Just confine the activity to the jogger neighborhoods and let them live their best lives.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
The reason the numbers you hear in the news seem so high is because its the 3rd largest city

This is spot on. Absolutely nothing needs to be done about this except maybe a good containment strategy.

No think tanks, no legislation, no enhancements to policing. Just confine the activity to the jogger neighborhoods and let them live their best lives.

It is like drug addiction it is a self resolving problem...........
seems this tradition is common among all the species of mammals

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Imagine all the hood rats tonight in Chicago loosing sleep knowing what a great disappointment they now are to VarmintGuy, sheesh…..
VarmintDude is a Closet Niqqer Hater. If you spot him at Chuck E Cheese, please dial 911
It’s how he compensates for being gay.
© 24hourcampfire