Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V

What on earth is going on in Chicago with the black folks shooting other black folks!
Now let this be known officially - I DO NOT hate black folks in America but I am extremely disappointed in them and the mayhem and poor conduct that seems to constantly surround them!
I simply shake my head at the way so many black folks conduct themselves (drugging, pimping, welfare cycling, poor parenting, poorly educating themselves and on and on!
But... I hate to see black folks shooting and killing each other (along with innocent bystanders!) ad nauseam.
There seems to be NO effort to stem this river of violence that engulfs so many demonrat run cities!
I hate criminals no matter their color and only wish that demonrat thinking/policies/politicians would NOT create and tolerate so many of them.
Black folks, not only in Chicago, but in so many demonrat run political zones/states should be demanding an end to the slaughter of young black folks and innocent bystanders.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/...ootings-july-23-26-homicide-gun-violence

This may be a new record?
Sheesh.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy

What on earth is going on in Chicago with the black folks shooting other black folks!
Now let this be known officially - I DO NOT hate black folks in America but I am extremely disappointed in them and the mayhem and poor conduct that seems to constantly surround them!
I simply shake my head at the way so many black folks conduct themselves (drugging, pimping, welfare cycling, poor parenting, poorly educating themselves and on and on!
But... I hate to see black folks shooting and killing each other (along with innocent bystanders!) ad nauseam.
There seems to be NO effort to stem this river of violence that engulfs so many demonrat run cities!
I hate criminals no matter their color and only wish that demonrat thinking/policies/politicians would NOT create and tolerate so many of them.
Black folks, not only in Chicago, but in so many demonrat run political zones/states should be demanding an end to the slaughter of young black folks and innocent bystanders.

Sheesh.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Well said and I agree!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I second that VG

Those who would disrespect our flag have never been handed a folded one.

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

When in the Course of human events......
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nothing to see here

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
VG, you got it wrong! It's them White Supremacist's that Sleepy Joe Biden was telling us about that are the Number 1 threat to the security of the US!

IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
They figure abortions are too expensive so they hold off on the murder for 15-25 years

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
I think the AA community is the best example of when a group of people are excluded from an economy they will create one of their own. Drugs and social services fraud seem to be their economy. Where else does the phrase "cut throat sales" mean so much.

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Not going to happen, not only in Chitcago, but anywhere............................with a rare few exceptions, it's not in their genes, whereas corruption, lawlessness, theft, murder & savagery is.

So Chitcago will continue to be Chitcago..............................

MM

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I hate that poor conduct.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If you have ever been emersed is that culture, you would know that there is no other way. There has, and apparently, might never will be.

But "never" is a long time. When all blacks look like Vanessa Williams and all whites look like Dwayne Johnson, things might improve, but I doubt it.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B3

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

Gangs , ...intiation requires new members to prove-up.

Only respect comes from the gang.

No law enforcement- no prosecution - no fear - no Federal Charges .

The biggie , however, is the plan to continue to blame guns .

Look up .....maybe the light bulb is burning .

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
It’s too many guns doncha know?

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

Bulb burnt out..........

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
VG spent a career in LE. And never learned the fun of canvassing for witnesses in the ghetto/barrio. Gangs rule among the untermensch and the gangs answer to the cartels.

White Americans are the host to the parasites that profit from the drug trade and elect democrats. Everyone watches China and Russia while Mexican cartels actually affect our politics.

We are our own worst enemy.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

Right on , lvmiker..... I forgot to mention drugs.........

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Sheesh.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

You just noticed this?

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by lvmiker
VG spent a career in LE. And never learned the fun of canvassing for witnesses in the ghetto/barrio. Gangs rule among the untermensch and the gangs answer to the cartels.

White Americans are the host to the parasites that profit from the drug trade and elect democrats. Everyone watches China and Russia while Mexican cartels actually affect our politics.

We are our own worst enemy.

mike r

Nobody will ever believe you.

(Except the few.)

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Good.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
VG: SHhhhhhh... This is a social problem creating its own solution...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ingwe
VG: SHhhhhhh... This is a social problem creating its own solution...

This ^

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

253 members (1_deuce, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 204guy, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 32 invisible), 2,523 guests, and 1,206 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,048
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.