Home
Posted By: hatari Dear Snowflake Simone Biles - - 07/29/21
Y

Go sit at home and feel sorry for yourself, but know THIS is what a champion looks like!

i could care less about the olympics. however, if you were competing and judges said they arent going to judge you to the same standards as other competitors, are going to change the way they score you becaue they think you are too good. just what would you do? I sure as hell wouldnt keep competing
Dear people watching the woke commie Olympics, stop it.
Originally Posted by gitem_12
i could care less about the olympics. however, if you were competing and judges said they arent going to judge you to the same standards as other competitors, are going to change the way they score you becaue they think you are too good. just what would you do? I sure as hell wouldnt keep competing

How about give your best and win anyway?

Maybe you go back to the idea that it is a high honor to represent your country in the Olympic Games?

Naw, that would be racist/fascist/imperialist I’m sure.😕
Not sure why everyone on here is pissing in Simone B's Wheaties for pulling out. If I missed something then fill me in but the armchair quarterbacking is getting a little old.

For one, why should anyone care? Its her life her decision.

And two, when was the last time you did a somersault on the lawn let alone a flying back flip off a high bar?

She has been at the top of the world podium multiple times and has nothing more to prove. Looks like she pulled out because she's questioned her mental state, realizing she could F' up big time if her head isn't into it, not only doing damage to team standings but seriously injure herself in the process.
A smart move if you are in the game, but then you're not, so WTF?

A champion with true mental toughness would take the judges' attitude as a compliment and a challenge, not as a reason to quit.
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go

A champion with true mental toughness would take the judges' attitude as a compliment and a challenge, not as a reason to quit.

And you are a champion at what?... posting worn out cliché's on hunting forums?..
It appears within a certain age demographic today, young people, and adults into there early 40’s find it appealing to share their emotions, both mentally and visually, through public displaying of tears or laying bare thoughts they have for the world to see.

Tired of congressman and congresswoman crying during hearings trying to emote compassion or fears. Tired of hearing about a situation that has left someone scarred or incapable of moving forward, when it’s brought up as an explanation or excuse for not being able to perform.

Social media has made pussies outta many people.

#AmericaStrongIsntShowing

🦫

Originally Posted by Beaver10
It appears within a certain age demographic today, young people, and adults into there early 40’s find it appealing to share their emotions, both mentally and visually, through public displaying of tears or laying bare thoughts they have for the world to see.

Tired of congressman and congresswoman crying during hearings trying to emote compassion or fears. Tired of hearing about a situation that has left someone scarred or incapable of moving forward, when it’s brought up as an explanation or excuse for not being able to perform.

🦫

Beav, I agree with you, but haven't really seen where Biles was pulling a Lebron James, just seeing everyone else accusing her of doing it.
What am I missing, I'm outa da loop.
Originally Posted by SBTCO

And you are a champion at what?... posting worn out cliché's on hunting forums?..

1. I'm not a champion of anything now, but it so happens that I have been.
2. This is not a hunting forum, it is the Hunter's Campfire forum.
3. Instead of a personal attack, why don't you refute what I said?

Oh, dear, the guy who responded to my post isn't judging me fairly. Boo hoo, I quit.

Is that what happened? I honestly don't know as I haven't been following. I'm glad the soccer team lost (bunch of woke bastids). I had no idea Simone was woke, she's very good and hoped she'd do well.
"The strain was just more than she could bear"........................

Poor dear; wonder how she'd handle a real life & death situation.

MM
Posted By: KFWA Re: Dear Snowflake Simone Biles - - 07/29/21
I don't judge her

I think she came to the Olympics, realized she wasn't prepared for it and pulled out to save face , help her team and give someone else a chance.

Its got to be crushing to walk away from the Olympics, the pinnacle of your career.

Originally Posted by MontanaMan

MM

Was that attributed to Biles or just an assumption by a msm reporter?
Unless there is a medical issue, she is a quitter to her teammates and to America. Someone else would have gladly competed.
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
Unless there is a medical issue, she is a quitter to her teammates and to America. Someone else would have gladly competed.

How much money have you donated to the US Olympic team?
Obviously many here fail to comprehend the extent of her experience and expertise. It's not like she'd risk missing a basket, or shoot outside the bullseye, or finish a flash of a second behind. They literally scored her moves lower so others wouldn't be tempted to TRY to duplicate them and [bleep] cripple themselves. She did indeed hand it back to the judges and did so for years. Really. That's the facts.

Ok, she broke down, pulled out and it's turned into something else, some media horsechit. She ain't in a wheelchair. It's all good. Team got silver. If she'd stayed in and fuucked up another routine they'd got zilch. Stop convoluting her story with others. There ain't another like her. Yes, she was that awesome and commanded the sport. For fuucks sake she's 24, ancient for a gymnast, and the last lady on the team that had that perv doctor. Maybe cut some slack damnit.

Any of ya'll world class at anything? Well, guess what she was. So there. LOL
Not sure why everyone on here is pissing in Simone B's Wheaties for pulling out. If I missed something then fill me in but the armchair quarterbacking is getting a little old.

Wrong! She is not there representing herself. She is there to represent America and her teammates. There is no nation of 'Biles'!

And they did. You fail to see that.

🦫

This!

Exactly.

There was a day when it was about what you did- your performance. Now, it’s all about your “feelings”.

“Your MAGA hat triggers me”
“I need a safe place free from challenges to my absurd positions”

“I identify as a different gender because I question what to do with what is/isn’t hanging between my legs”.

Look at Naomi Osaka. She decided she just wasn’t mentally tough enough to talk to reporters after her matches. I bet they are a pain, but that’s part of the MILLIONS in prize money and endorsements that make her rich. That’s the deal they ALL sign on to.

Osaka decided it was just too mentally taxing on her. The WTA and the 4 Grand Slam events told her to take a hike. No interviews? No play!

In the current touchy feely crybaby world, there will be no stories like Kerri Struggs. Sprained her ankle, then stuck the landing that brought the team, and the USA gold.

She never once considered telling Bella Karolyi that she didn’t “feel like performing again and that her feelings were more important than her commitment to the team”

Imagine Larry Bird sitting out a Finals vs the Lakers because the regular season was just too mentally exhausting.

Wrong! She is not there representing herself. She is there to represent America and her teammates.

It's her neck man.
I can’t even stick with a crossword puzzle, having never finished one. I sure as hell can’t judge her for her decision. I certainly don’t think it taints her past accomplishments (I know, I said “taint”).
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Obviously many here fail to comprehend the extent of her experience and expertise. It's not like she'd risk missing a basket, or shoot outside the bullseye, or finish a flash of a second behind. They literally scored her moves lower so others wouldn't be tempted to TRY to duplicate them and [bleep] cripple themselves. She did indeed hand it back to the judges and did so for years. Really. That's the facts.

Ok, she broke down, pulled out and it's turned into something else, some media horsechit. She ain't in a wheelchair. It's all good. Team got silver. If she'd stayed in and fuucked up another routine they'd got zilch. Stop convoluting her story with others. There ain't another like her. Yes, she was that awesome and commanded the sport. For fuucks sake she's 24, ancient for a gymnast, and the last lady on the team that had that perv doctor. Maybe cut some slack damnit.

Any of ya'll world class at anything? Well, guess what she was. So there. LOL

There it is!

No, I did not fail to see that. I was making a point.

Call it Karma that Lee stepped up and won the gold! I'm sure Biles will forever regret her decision, but I'm sure she will never admit it.

KARMA is SWEET!

Praise for Suni Linn. She took her opportunity and s ores big time!

Congrats!

Wrong! She is not there representing herself. She is there to represent America and her teammates. There is no nation of 'Biles'!

Never said there was ... so you think she should break her neck for your entertainment?
Its a fricken "sport" not a gladiator blood challenge.
Originally Posted by hatari

How about give your best and win anyway?

Maybe you go back to the idea that it is a high honor to represent your country in the Olympic Games?

Naw, that would be racist/fascist/imperialist I’m sure.😕
if you know you're not going to be score by the same standard as others for the same competition no matter how much of you best you give you arent going to win when the judges have already determiend you to be too good. when your Country doesnt stand up for you, the one representing it, who has lost the "high honor"

No, I did not fail to see that. I was making a point.

Call it Karma that Lee stepped up and won the gold! I'm sure Biles will forever regret her decision, but I'm sure she will never admit it.

KARMA is SWEET!

It's ok, lil'Simone has been #1 +P+ for years. She didn't break her neck, it's all good. And someone else did get to compete

Yes you are right. LOL That's what I have to tell my wife. Then let her get the last word. Go ahead.... Or not.
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Is that what happened? I honestly don't know as I haven't been following. I'm glad the soccer team lost (bunch of woke bastids). I had no idea Simone was woke, she's very good and hoped she'd do well.

yes. the judges determined her to be too good, and so reaful that competitors would hurt themselves trying to compete with her that they changed how they were going to score her
So fire her. What? She’s not contractually obligated to do a god damned thing for you? Then shut the f*ck up.

Snowflake? Safe place? Kind of like people who need a safe place when they see election results? Bitch, please.
Mehhhhh...
Give her a 6th place ribbon.
Jump in mommy,s soccor van .
Chucky Cheese feel good dinner award ceremony.
Win enough tickets for the plastic whistle snake at the prize counter cause she sucked at skee ball and whack a mole too.....
Posted By: GeoW Re: Dear Snowflake Simone Biles - - 07/29/21
She is a quitter. Typical for what she is. Someone says her mind separated from her body.. Typical.

Message to the rest of the world, Americans ain't all like her!

yes. the judges determined her to be too good, and so reaful that competitors would hurt themselves trying to compete with her that they changed how they were going to score her

So we bring everything down to the lowest denominator..........
Give her the earned GOLD and send the rest home with a Participation Trophy.
The American way!
Note, it hasn't been decided if she will compete in the individual events.. Hello?
Originally Posted by GeoW
She is a quitter. Typical for what she is. Someone says her mind separated from her body.. Typical.

Message to the rest of the world, Americans ain't all like her!

Yeah, she's a quitter..

"Biles is the gymnast with the most World medals (25) and most World gold medals (19), having surpassed Vitaly Scherbo's record 23 World medals by winning her 24th and 25th, both gold, at the 2019 competition in Stuttgart.[7] She is the female gymnast with the most World all-around titles (5). Biles is the sixth woman to win an individual all-around title at both the World Championships and the Olympics, and the first gymnast since Lilia Podkopayeva in 1996 to hold both titles simultaneously. She is the tenth female gymnast and first American female gymnast to win a World medal on every event, and the first female gymnast since Daniela Silivaș in 1988 to win a medal on every event at a single Olympic Games or World Championships, having accomplished this feat at the 2018 World Championships in Doha.[8]

You're right, she's not like most Americans, especially you.
I think she lost self confidence and didn't want to get hurt really bad
and\or be humiliated. I don't see how they learn that stuff without major
injuries anyhow.
Gotta know when to say when.
Any subjective “sport” will never be fair.

You have to pay the dues ......time.....

Two equal performances is not a tie if one is new to the sport.

The one with more time in wins.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Looks like you're into women's gymnastics SBTCO. I'm not. She flat quit.. maybe so her team could not win gold? Maybe so she could be the only American gymnast to win gold by competing in all the individual events coming up?

I do know she let her team and country down. I do know she quit.
Of course, they bring substitutes to Tokyo. They have to. One of the starters could break her ankle during warm ups. When Simone bailed out, they just brought in a scrub off the bench.
Looks like you're into women's gymnastics SBTCO. I'm not. She flat quit.. maybe so her team could not win gold? Maybe so she could be the only American gymnast to win gold by competing in all the individual events coming up?

Don't know she let her team and country down. I do know she quit.

Just curious, you ever see what they do? Seriously. Pretty much all in or all out. If she ain't up for it, stepping out is surely right. Now, harping on her for having doubts, ok, she's a young chick. LOL

The point is missed here over and over, she flubbed a routine, had she again, they'd not gotten Silver. It'd been awesome to get Team Gold but it weren't happening after SHE screwed it up, before stepping out. Kinda put the damper on the whole damned thing. She stepped out, and they were able to get Silver.

I do know she let her team and country down. I do know she quit.

How much money have you donated to the US Olymic team?
What does Simone owe you because "she let her team and country down"?
She is rich, and will become wealthier:

X

Simone Biles’ sponsors stand by her after Olympic withdrawal

Caption
NATIONAL & WORLD NEWS
By Mae Anderson, The Associated Press
1 hour ago
Simone Biles’ sponsors, including Athleta and Visa, are lauding her decision to put her mental health first and withdraw from the gymnastics team competition during the Olympics.

It’s the latest example of sponsors praising athletes who are increasingly open about mental health issues. Tennis star Naomi Osaka found widespread support when she withdrew from the French Open earlier this year.

E
Biles could still compete in other gymnastic events during the Olympics. She also has a solid history of gymnastic accomplishments, including four gold medals and a bronze medal at the 2016 Olympics. She has earned five more all-around titles in world championships since 2013. That earns the 24-year-old a lasting athletic legacy that sponsors can capitalize on.

“We are past the time when athletes like Simone are valued simply for their athletic prowess," said Jim Andrews, founder of A-Mark Partnership Strategies. “She has earned a place in gymnastics history, and has proven herself to be an amazing spokesperson and influencer who has much to offer brands even without competing and eventually in retirement."

Biles split with longtime sponsor Nike in April to sign with Athleta, the athletic clothing arm of Gap. Biles’ deal with Athleta also includes sponsorship of the Gold Over America victory tour later this year, which will star her as well as other USA Gymnastics team members.

At the time, Biles said she signed with Athleta over Nike because she wanted to be aligned with a brand more reflective of her values.

“I feel like they work very closely with women and girls and letting them have a voice and kind of breaking those beauty standards,” Biles said in May.

Biles launched her first ad campaign with Athleta in June, including a video that showcases the people that have supported her through her rise to superstardom.

Athleta put out a statement in support of Biles after her withdrawal in Tokyo.

“We stand by Simone and support her well-being both in and out of competition,” Athleta said. “Being the best also means knowing how to take care of yourself. We are inspired by her leadership today and are behind her every step of the way.”

Visa put out a similar statement, calling her decision “incredibly brave.” Nabisco said Biles is an “inspiration to us all." Core Power, a protein shake maker, said Biles is “showing us all that her courage and strength extend well beyond the mat.”

Dropping support of Biles would hurt a brand more than it would help, said David Carter, sports business professor at the University of Southern California, and founder of marketing consultancy Sports Business Group.

“Given the fluidity and high-profile nature of the situation, as well as the sensitivities associated with her reasoning behind withdrawing, sponsors must be very careful not to be perceived as cutting and running,” he said. “Doing so would not only draw the ire of many consumers who staunchly support Biles, but also future athletes contemplating marketing relationships with any brands deemed tone deaf to the circumstances involved.”
Y

Go sit at home and feel sorry for yourself, but know THIS is what a champion looks like!

Pushing this injury ended her career.

Same with a Russian that ended up a quadriplegic. But go ahead and hammer on.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elena_Mukhina
There isn't one SOB on here who is half as tough as Simone Biles. Shame on you critics.
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
There isn't one SOB on here who is half as tough as Simone Biles. Shame on you critics.

I am in full agreement, as I am sure Jacob and Max would agree.
I don’t find the fact that she stepped out offensive. What I find offensive is the media pedestal the action was placed on.

She didn’t have her mental game squared away...that’s acceptable. Hero worship and canonization for that is not.
Originally Posted by 007FJ
I don’t find the fact that she stepped out offensive. What I find offensive is the media pedestal the action was placed on.

She didn’t have her mental game squared away...that’s acceptable. Hero worship and canonization for that is not.

Agreed also
Fug the Olympic Committee; nothing but a bunch of liberal retards! I quit having anything to do with this gathering of a ssholes when they voted to suspend having the 300 Meter International style shooting matches! Truth be known there’s more f ags at this gathering per capita than San Francisco!
Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert
Originally Posted by 007FJ

Agreed also

Well yah, exactly, and she ain't the one to blame that stuff on.

Com'on Man.
Y

I'm sure you're speaking from experience. When you were in the olympics, what was your strategy?

MM

Was that attributed to Biles or just an assumption by a msm reporter?

The first part is a movie Quote. From “Tombstone”
Doc Holiday dissing Ringo after he plugged him.

And I’m guessing the second statement is Montana Man’s honest opinion.

If so, I agree.
Originally Posted by toltecgriz

I am in full agreement, as I am sure Jacob and Max would agree.

Oooh the new SockPuppet is a name dropper.... Impressive. Meanwhile he's searching through my posts and gonna get me good. LOL
Saw today that Olympic “viewership” for this years events is down 58 %. All time low.

I’m guessing it’s due to all the “Woke” and BLM Bullschitt.

I for one, want be watching. Bunch of un-Patriotic spoiled brats.

That's not right and no one should condone what they were doing. Shame for her.
Here, here chl!!!!

If that is what happened, good for her. I hope she told the judges to go fugg each other.

Boo Hoo, whaaa, she's too good. I don't have a chance.

It's okay Honey, we will just carve six points off her score so you alls will have a chance.

Same fugging mind set has gotten us police departments and USPS staffed with incompetent, retarded, black females.
Thought it was a good move on her part. Anyone here ever pass up a shot? This isn't pro sports at all where an owner can dictate one action.

If I recall correctly, she performs 2 or 3 moves that no one else will even attempt in competition. Had she crashed a couple times, the same crowd would be on her even harder for failing.

It's just a sporting competition, not World War III.
Originally Posted by 1minute
Thought it was a good move on her part. Anyone here ever pass up a shot?

Crash a motorcycle and think maybe I'll park it?
Thought it was a good move on her part. Anyone here ever pass up a shot?

Crash a motorcycle and think maybe I'll park it?

If humans never developed a sense of when to pull the plug on dangerous activities we would've died out eons ago.
Who cares?

She Tonya Harding'd herself.

I do wonder if everyone would be as understanding if Tom Brady decided the same at halftime of the Superbowl though...

But for my money, both the Olympics and the NFL can piss up a rope.
Yeah but a boo boo hurts a white girl less because she's privileged.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Who cares?

She Tonya Harding'd herself.

I do wonder if everyone would be as understanding if Tom Brady decided the same at halftime of the Superbowl though...

But for my money, both the Olympics and the NFL can piss up a rope.

LOL. Tonya Harding !

Agreed Barry ! Hope they both loose money and sponsors too.
Also read somewhere that Tom Brady played all season with a “series injury”.
I wonder if the crash-and-burn of Japan's male world champ of all time in team events shook her. I was surfing around and caught the men's high bar, the guy was rock and rolling and then, vooops, wham. Totally blew a handhold and down, and out, failed to qualify for event finals. By a half inch, basically, that's all he needed. So, did Biles see that?

She could just say, my game is off, and I don't want to drag my team down, maybe I'll be back on the individuals?.
Used to be an Olympian wasn't just an athlete, but a patriot.

I wouldn't piss on this chick if she was on fire.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

So you say

Long Live America
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

So you say

Long Live America

Maybe I was wrong and they were always [bleep]? I have never followed the Olympics closely, ever. But as a kid I'd tune in and watch some, and keep track of the medal. Thought it was kind of a national pride thing.

Been wrong before. But based on her statements made to the press, what respect I had for her unquestionable talent and ability, has gone the way of Bidet's cognitive abilities.
Just another opportunity for the Democrats and the media (same thing) to turn this into a victim story and have a nationwide discussion about our feelings.
LOL! Didn't even those started. Hell with 'em.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Saw today that Olympic “viewership” for this years events is down 58 %. All time low.

I’m guessing it’s due to all the “Woke” and BLM Bullschitt.

I for one, want be watching. Bunch of un-Patriotic spoiled brats.

Yep now is the time to pimp out your Double 2800 SF palace. Lol

And two, when was the last time you did a somersault on the lawn let alone a flying back flip off a high bar?

She has been at the top of the world podium multiple times and has nothing more to prove. Looks like she pulled out because she's questioned her mental state, realizing she could F' up big time if her head isn't into it, not only doing damage to team standings but seriously injure herself in the process.

If you employ occam's razor then the simplest solution is that Biles did not belong at the games and may have been granted access because of her previous showings. So she may have taken herself out of the games because she had no business being there in the first place which lets another girl compete as she deserves. The media was calling Biles the greatest gymnast of all time when she is actually ranked 17 on the all time list. Biles knows this and she knows that they were lying about her to achieve a falsehood and she opted out.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Just another opportunity for the Democrats and the media (same thing) to turn this into a victim story and have a nationwide discussion about our feelings.

It was the democrats who put this unqualified poor girl there in the first place, when she is obviously over the hill so to speak
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
...I.

Understandable that you don't want to or haven't followed the specifics, however, this analogy is perfectly erroneous. She had already fuucked up and cost the team the gold. No way to win gold. None. She screwed up a routine she usually excels at... Going forward, if she fuucked up again, the team would get nothing. No medal whatsoever. Very tight competition. Rather, she dropped out, another teammate steps in and the team goes on to win Silver. Team won despite her failure that cost them gold.

Some consider winning an Olympic silver medal pretty cool. We can all bemoan not winning gold, it was her fault, not because she dropped out though, because she had a chitty routine after years of winning, for the team.

The media clusterfuuck following is BS. Mostly all of it, and everything 2021 is BS. But, the decision to stepout was solid.
Idiot.
Originally Posted by Dustyone

If you employ occam's razor then the simplest solution is that Biles did not belong at the games and may have been granted access because of her previous showings. So she may have taken herself out of the games because she had no business being there in the first place which lets another girl compete as she deserves. The media was calling Biles the greatest gymnast of all time when she is actually ranked 17 on the all time list. Biles knows this and she knows that they were lying about her to achieve a falsehood and she opted out.

She's not white and she's a champion for trannies, so she's the best.

Yep. I must live in a cave, first I've heard of this but here it is:

https://www.insider.com/simone-biles-jonathan-van-ness-uber-eats-ad-christian-group-2020-11

Leave it to JakeBlues to help me extricate my head....I'll go flog myself now.
I am so done with her. LOL
I think she and her man had little fight,she be ok when they make up
Originally Posted by Mountain10mm
Y

I'm sure you're speaking from experience. When you were in the olympics, what was your strategy?

Originally Posted by Mountain10mm
Y

Says the man who has never worn a jock….😂😂😂
Simone looks miserable as a spectator

Sounds like Biden needs to give her a government bailout.
Originally Posted by Whiptail

Sounds like Biden needs to give her a government bailout.

I’m sure he’s gonna give her a Participation Trophy.

MM

Apparently some folks don't know that this was a line from the movie Tombstone, said by Doc Holiday.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Cariboujack

MM

Apparently some folks don't know that this was a line from the movie Tombstone, said by Doc Holiday.

What's Tombstone?
Originally Posted by Cariboujack

MM

What's Tombstone?

#sheesh!

#🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Well lets be honest here, she is the best choker of all time and if there was a gold for that she would own it
Every so often there is a thread that puts in stark relief the truly despicable nature of many on this forum. Thankfully they are the extreme minority, and with each passing year their number decreases. So many poor choices must have lead to their worldview.
So you and pole smoker support the quitter?
Originally Posted by bluefish

You've posed your question to hatari. LOL
I would imagine Simone wakes up these days, struggling to fight the tremors in her fingers while the 10,000 dollar latte machine does it's magic , saying, "daggumit, this getting old [bleep] ain't no wimp sport!"
when that smile goes away she looks like she would eat your face off.

I don't "support" any of them. But I do believe there are a bunch of bitter old bastards like you on here who like to criticize people who do things they couldn't even dream of.
Originally Posted by rem141r

The story is that when she was little that she was taken away from her mother because her mother preferred to feed the stray cat outside but not her own kids, and her brother is in prison for murder. In all fairness to her I am not sure that she even made this team fairly and if that is true then quitting was the right thing to do
Originally Posted by smokepole

I don't "support" any of them. But I do believe there are a bunch of bitter old bastards like you on here who like to criticize people who do things they couldn't even dream of.

Yea most of us would not throw a tantrum and quit 2 minutes into the game

The story is that when she was little that she was taken away from her mother because her mother preferred to feed the stray cat outside but not her own kids, and her brother is in prison for murder. In all fairness to her I am not sure that she even made this team fairly and if that is true then quitting was the right thing to do

Either that or break free from the victim prison, use her God given and learned skills, see it through to the end, and be happy with however it turns out.
I’m as embarrassed as everybody that she quit but I also wish the story would be more adequately covered.

She has been on Ritalin her entire life and the laws governing its use in Japan are much different than ours.

I believe this year’s Olympics have changed some of the rules relating to it as well. Same for adderall.

Either that or break free from the victim prison, use her God given and learned skills, see it through to the end, and be happy with however it turns out.

For phucqk's sake.

She fuucked up a routine which cost them the gold.

She then dropped out which allowed the team the best chance to win silver.

The team won silver.

Nobody got crippled.

Team USA won Silver.

The point being Team USA won Silver, not because she quit, but because she finally made a mistake.
Originally Posted by smokepole

Yea most of us would not throw a tantrum and quit 2 minutes into the game

You are still an idiot.
But, she's pro-tranny! Yuck.
Don't follow baseball closely, but often hear of pitchers scratching because they broke a nail or had a blister. Hockey players though will spit out 3 teeth and return to the rink to get even.
Don't follow baseball closely, but often hear of pitchers scratching because they broke a nail or had a blister. Hockey players though will spit out 3 teeth and return to the rink to get even.

And they really don't risk paralysis every time they go to work.

Yeah those guys that play MLB are a bunch of weenies.

LOL

I think that’s because they have the athleticism to do it.

Not because standing next to the plate is inherently safe.
Y

I remember that and she sent chills through me watching when she rise to the occasion
Don't follow baseball closely,

Obviously.

A pitcher needs his hand injury free to throw a ball. A blister or a nail issue on a pitching hand makes throwing 90 + mph difficult.
A hockey players teeth are not needed to play the game.
Originally Posted by deflave

Yeah those guys that play MLB are a bunch of weenies.

LOL

Perhaps this story is "urban legend" and it's been many years since I read it in a book about famous baseball players, but wasn't the great Ty Cobb, on the way to the stadium, once assaulted by a robber who stuck Cobb with a knife? Cobb pulled a German Luger from under his coat and shot the robber. (It was reported Cobb always carried a pistol.) Then Cobb went to the stadium's dressing room, changed clothes and walked out onto the field and played ball.

Teddy Roosevelt continued giving a speech after he was shot.

FWIW.

L.W.

I think that’s because they have the athleticism to do it.

Not because standing next to the plate is inherently safe.

I know from experience I can sort of hit a ball, sorta throw a ball, sorta ice skate but no way can I sorta do a back flip twisty wizzbanger flying mayhem.... Amazing what they do. Certainly there's risks and challenges elsewhere, and it's all good. Get back up on the horse and all that. But, the decision to step out was her's alone to make and arguably solid for the team. From some, not all, of the anti- comments, it's plainly obvious some guys have no clue about the facts of the matter regarding the stepout pros/cons.
I’m as embarrassed as everybody that she quit but I also wish the story would be more adequately covered.

She has been on Ritalin her entire life and the laws governing its use in Japan are much different than ours.

I believe this year’s Olympics have changed some of the rules relating to it as well. Same for adderall.

Ritalin is a central nervous system stimulant, if she took this in the last Olympics she should be stripped of all her medals. So if you are correct then Biles is just a drug addict who lost her pusher
Valid reasons for quitting: Physical injury, age-related deterioration of skills (recognizing it's retirement time; should have happened before reaching Tokyo though), yips (mental block that's going to endanger the athlete or adversely affect team effort).

Invalid reasons for quitting: Judges aren't treating me fairly, just not in the right mental space, to much pressure being put on me.

There may be other reasons I haven't thought of in both categories. I haven't followed the story, I'm not watching the Olympics or any other sport these days, so not sure what her actual reason was. Early in this thread it was at least implied that the judges treatment of her was the reason for her quitting.

She apparently has been a great one, too bad her legacy is being tarnished by this. Shouldn't take away from her previous accomplishments.
Valid reasons for quitting: Physical injury, age-related deterioration of skills (recognizing it's retirement time; should have happened before reaching Tokyo though), yips (mental block that's going to endanger the athlete or adversely affect team effort).

Invalid reasons for quitting: Judges aren't treating me fairly, just not in the right mental space, to much pressure being put on me.

There may be other reasons I haven't thought of in both categories. I haven't followed the story, I'm not watching the Olympics or any other sport these days, so not sure what her actual reason was. Early in this thread it was at least implied that the judges treatment of her was the reason for her quitting.

She apparently has been a great one, too bad her legacy is being tarnished by this. Shouldn't take away from her previous accomplishments.

She quit because she bounced entirely off the matt in the floor exercise then got a no score in the vault because she failed so badly. For all that I can see she has no business being at the olympics in the first place and is likely there only because she is the great hope of the left.
Quitter. If everyone quit because they could not win then no one would compete.

She quit because she bounced entirely off the matt in the floor exercise then got a no score in the vault because she failed so badly. For all that I can see she has no business being at the olympics in the first place and is likely there only because she is the great hope of the left.

First part yes. Second part confirms you are ignorant of the situation and still an idiot.
In June 2021. Idiot.

Biles wins seventh national all-around championship, most in U.S. women's gymnastics history
Originally Posted by KFWA
I don't judge her

I think she came to the Olympics, realized she wasn't prepared for it and pulled out to save face , help her team and give someone else a chance.

Its got to be crushing to walk away from the Olympics, the pinnacle of your career.

Yep

First part yes. Second part confirms you are ignorant of the situation and still an idiot.

Well if Japan is not letting her use methylphenidate because it is a central nervous system stimulant that would give the user an unfair advantage, then THANK YOU JAPAN. LOL can a runner with low testosterone get testosterone prescribed inside the rules? Probably not stimulants are no exception and Biles just showed everyone what she can do without drugs. Nothing.

PS. Simone Biles is not the greatest gymnast of all time, and never will be and you can not change this and neither can she.
And the Olympic Trials, end of June 2021.

Biles (118.098) and Lee (115.832) claimed automatic berths as the top-two all-around finishers after two days of competition.

Idiot.

Biles (118.098) and Lee (115.832) claimed automatic berths as the top-two all-around finishers after two days of competition.

Idiot.

Was Biles using methylphenidate?
I had no idea that the fire had so much passion for girls gymnastics.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
I had no idea that the fire had so much passion for girls gymnastics.

No surprise, since the 'fire has an insatiable appetite for drama.
My heart goes out to the young woman.
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

lololololololol

Idiot.

https://twitter.com/bigstrongfast?lang=en

Idiot.

https://twitter.com/bigstrongfast?lang=en

Joe broke it down.

Originally Posted by JimFromTN

At any rate Nadia Comaneci's perfect score is safe from Simone Biles
Originally Posted by DryPowder

Joe broke it down.

Yes he did, but you can't expect most Campfire members to read a thread, much less watch a few minutes of conversation.

Ritalin is a central nervous system stimulant, if she took this in the last Olympics she should be stripped of all her medals. So if you are correct then Biles is just a drug addict who lost her pusher

She did take them in the 2016 Olympics.
Given our collective, current (and obviously vast) knowledge, was it the correct decision to step out, when she did, for Team USA?

Simple Y or N.
Given our collective, current (and obviously vast) knowledge, was it the correct decision to step out, when she did, for Team USA?

Simple Y or N.

Y

Simple Y or N.

I don't think I'd answer that question until I heard the whole story.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/simon...ds-adhd-misconceptions/story?id=42076596
Those who know the least can always be counted on to speak the loudest.

Joe broke it down.

Yes he did, but you can't expect most Campfire members to read a thread, much less watch a few minutes of conversation.

Are you saying that gun owners can't read or comprehend?

Then why are you here?

Simple Y or N.

That story was from 2016 when she was not in Japan and when she was on the drugs

Joe broke it down.

Then why are you here?

That's fuucking hilarious. Idiot.

Simple Y or N.

That story was from 2016 when she was not in Japan and when she was on the drugs

GD, you a deep thinker.

LOL

Joe broke it down.

Then why are you here?

I'm saying that COVTARDS like yourself log onto this site frequently and you're dumber than President Potato Head.

LOL

"That's from 2016."

Fugking idiot.

You've posed your question to hatari. LOL

Lol lol lol

🦫

Spot on. Never seen so many grown ass people want to play the victim/bitch role. Mother [bleep] need to nut up.
Quit making excuses for her. Represent the [bleep] country like you committed to do. No one has any issue with breaking commitments any longer. Sometimes it’s tough, sometimes it’s pure hell, but when you make a commitment to represent your country in the olympics you need to give it every last ounce you have.
[bleep] that bitch.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Quit making excuses for her. Represent the [bleep] country like you committed to do. No one has any issue with breaking commitments any longer. Sometimes it’s tough, sometimes it’s pure hell, but when you make a commitment to represent your country in the olympics you need to give it every last ounce you have.
[bleep] that bitch.

I wouldn't take a bullet for 99.99% of the people in this country.
[bleep] that bitch.

Did you commit to taking a bullet? Volunteer?

Here’s to hoping you’re on Biden’s SS detail…
[bleep] that bitch.

How many years in service do you have? Another mouthy punk that I'll no longer happily take a bullet for.
[bleep] that bitch.

How many years in service do you have? Another mouthy punk that I'll no longer happily take a bullet for.

What if I ask purty please?
Watch out Jack, he'll search through your post history and try to gitchu! He's one of those guys. LOL

Maybe a gymnast expert like yourself can post that list?

Simple Y or N.

You are one sharp marble. Welcome to the forum, and GFY.
[bleep] that bitch.

After reading your tripe here, I am hoping there's someone you'll take a bullet for, and in a hurry.

Joe broke it down.

Then why are you here?

I'm saying that COVTARDS like yourself log onto this site frequently and you're dumber than President Potato Head.

LOL

"That's from 2016."

Fugking idiot.

Actually I own more shares of Alphabet class A than you own shirts, then there are my Apple orchards. Oh yea then there is my gun collection

Yawn

Do you take Methylphenidate when you do vaults?
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Simple Y or N.

The fact is that now we have seen the real Simone Biles, you know the one not using stimulants.

Enjoy the truth, it will make you whole
[bleep] that bitch.

After reading your tripe here, I am hoping there's someone you'll take a bullet for, and in a hurry.

Are still enjoying your bike vacation with your mother?

Joe broke it down.

Then why are you here?

LOL

"That's from 2016."

Fugking idiot.

Actually I own more shares of Alphabet class A than you own shirts, then there are my Apple orchards. Oh yea then there is my gun collection

Yawn

Do you take Methylphenidate when you do vaults?

Apple orchards?

LMAO
Originally Posted by ironbender

Still no list supporting your claim?
LOL

Simple Y or N.

The fact is that now we have seen the real Simone Biles, you know the one not using stimulants.

Do you even realize that Methylphenidate slows younger people down, not speeds them up? It's the opposite for older people.

Another dumbazz posting. She can GFH for all I care as it seems she's WOKE but as far as Methylphenidate is concerned it's not what she should be ashamed of.

Simple Y or N.

Do you even realize that Methylphenidate slows younger people down, not speeds them up? It's the opposite for older people.

Another dumbazz posting. She can GFH for all I care as it seems she's WOKE but as far as Methylphenidate is concerned it's not what she should be ashamed of.

Repost for Dusty
This thread done went to crap.
Originally Posted by tankerjockey
This thread done went to crap.

You can continue this point over in the morning laxative thread.

Simple Y or N.

Ritalin is a central nervous system stimulant.
Ritalin is a central nervous system stimulant for all members of the human species.
A person using a central nervous system stimulant will ALWAYS run faster and jump higher, UNTIL THE STIMULANT IS NO LONGER PRESENT, THEN the person who is in withdrawal from Ritalin will not be able to run as fast or jump as high and they may suffer serious withdrawal symptoms and FLIP OUT AND STOMP THEIR FEET ON TV.

So your mother was right, do not do drugs

No problem, too bad you can't do your own internet search huh?
Olympic rank

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Olympic_medal_leaders_in_women%27s_gymnastics

Larisa Latynina 9 gold medals rank 1
Vera Caslavska 7 Gold medals rank 2
Agnes Keleti 5 gold medals rank 3
Polina Astakhova 5 gold medals rank 4
Nadia Comaneci 5 gold medals rank 5
Nellie Kim 5 gold medals rank 15

Simone Biles 4 gold medals rank 17 (with no hope of improvement at all as she is a quitter)

She’s a snowflake yet you bitches have a huge thread about her…
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE

Hell yea as not only is she a snowflake but she

[Linked Image from i1.wp.com]

Maybe, but at least she's not a BI-cyclist.

Actually all we know is that without drugs Simone Biles blows.
Then again if she gets her drugs she actually might blow faster

Actually all we know is that without drugs Simone Biles blows.
Then again if she gets her drugs she actually might blow faster

Luckily, BI-cyclists don't even need drugs to blow.

#Coloradogloryhole
Holeee chit. A bunch more idiots to put on ignore. This place is falling apart.
Posted By: add Re: Dear Snowflake Simone Biles - - 08/01/21

Yep, last of the good guys scooted last sundown.

Saad!

Simple Y or N.

Ritalin is a central nervous system stimulant for all members of the human species.
A person using a central nervous system stimulant will ALWAYS run faster and jump higher, UNTIL THE STIMULANT IS NO LONGER PRESENT, THEN the person who is in withdrawal from Ritalin will not be able to run as fast or jump as high and they may suffer serious withdrawal symptoms and FLIP OUT AND STOMP THEIR FEET ON TV.

Yea yea yea go on with your bad self lol.You don't know schit.

Simple Y or N.

This sounds like just the competitive advantage a gymnast would want. Especially the dizzyness.

The two drugs can cause some of the same side effects, like:

Fast heartbeat
Headaches
Irritability
Anxiety
Loss of appetite
Raised blood pressure
Stomach upset
Skin rash
Trouble sleeping
Weight loss
Restlessness
Tremors
Tics
Diarrhea
Constipation
Mood swings
Hives
Insomnia
Nervousness
Dizziness
Belly pain or nausea

https://www.webmd.com/add-adhd/ritalin-adderall-difference

LOL There really oughta be a sockpuppet blocker.
Found this to be satisfactory.

Their sock puppets are never clever, creative, engaging or interesting. Just assmunches.

Their sock puppets are never clever, creative, engaging or interesting. Just assmunches.

Amen Paul.
2008, Nastia Liukin is 19 or 20 years old and wins gold after gold and is declared one of the greatest gymnasts ever. In 2012 she tries again at 23 or 24 years old. Everyone is sure she is still the greatest ever but she bombs.

2016, Simone Biles is 19 or 20 years old and wins gold after gold and is declared one of the greatest gymnasts ever. In 2020 she tries again at 23 or 24 years old. Everyone is sure she is still the greatest ever but she bombs.

See the pattern? In gymnastics, 24 year olds are geriatric.

Simple Y or N.

This sounds like just the competitive advantage a gymnast would want. Especially the dizzyness.

The two drugs can cause some of the same side effects, like:

Fast heartbeat
Headaches
Irritability
Anxiety
Loss of appetite
Raised blood pressure
Stomach upset
Skin rash
Trouble sleeping
Weight loss
Restlessness
Tremors
Tics
Diarrhea
Constipation
Mood swings
Hives
Insomnia
Nervousness
Dizziness
Belly pain or nausea

https://www.webmd.com/add-adhd/ritalin-adderall-difference

Actually Ritalin ends all those symptoms in people with ADHD mental disorders. At any rate the poster girl for the left just quit because Japan will not let her do drugs on TV. LOL do you think that your arguing can change the fact that smiley just quit because her stimulants are banned in Japan.

Again Thank You Japan
Originally Posted by rlott
2008, Nastia Liukin is 19 or 20 years old and wins gold after gold and is declared one of the greatest gymnasts ever. In 2012 she tries again at 23 or 24 years old. Everyone is sure she is still the greatest ever but she bombs.

2016, Simone Biles is 19 or 20 years old and wins gold after gold and is declared one of the greatest gymnasts ever. In 2020 she tries again at 23 or 24 years old. Everyone is sure she is still the greatest ever but she bombs.

See the pattern? In gymnastics, 24 year olds are geriatric.

Nonsense the greatest female gymnast Larisa Latynina did not begin her olympic career until she was 22 and competed in 3 olympics and there are 4 better female gymnast ahead of biles medal count that also competed in three sets of games so that theory fails. The fact is that Japan will not let biles use stimulants to improve her performance as this is not fair to the other athletes

Gymnast rankings

Olympic rank

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Olympic_medal_leaders_in_women%27s_gymnastics

Simone Biles 4 gold medals rank 17 (with no hope of improvement at all as she is a quitter)

You claimed Biles was not “ greatest gymnast of all time ”.

Google that instead of cherry-picked “Olympic gold medals”. That’s not the measure.

Olympic rank

You claimed Biles was not “ greatest gymnast of all time ”.

Google that instead of cherry-picked “Olympic gold medals”. That’s not the measure.

Simone Biles is ranked number 17 on the all time olympic gold medals count list. So my statement is correct that Biles is not the greatest olympic gymnast of all time is correct, in fact she is not even close. Now if she could have repeated what she did previously she would have been closer, but she threw a temper tantrum and quit, possibly because Japan will not let her perform under the influence of illegal stimulants.

Still wrong.
LOL
Still wrong.
LOL

I am correct and will note that you have not and can not offer any evidence to the contrary.

You seem to be quitting even faster than Biles

But look at the bright side, if Biles needs drugs to compete because of her attention deficit disorder she can still compete in the handicapped olympics
Dusty created this sock puppet to run down Simone. All the while, the most athletic thing he'll/she'll do all day is stumble to the refrigerator. LOL.
Still wrong.
LOL

I am correct and will note that you have not and can not offer any evidence to the contrary.

But look at the bright side, if Biles needs drugs to compete because of her attention deficit disorder she can still compete in the handicapped olympics

No, sugar, I did. You just have difficulty grasping the concept that words have meanings.

And now, you’re off to ass hole land. 🤣
Still wrong.
LOL

No, sugar, I did. You just have difficulty grasping the concept that words have meanings.

Which part is wrong kiddy?

Simone Biles is ranked number 17 on the all time olympic medals count list. So my statement is correct that Biles is not the greatest olympic gymnast of all time is correct, in fact she is not even close. Now if she could have repeated what she did previously she would have been closer, but she threw a temper tantrum and quit, possibly because Japan will not let her perform under the influence of illegal stimulants.

but she threw a temper tantrum and quit,

Link to video or quote of her tantrum?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO-vMUApyJQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG6hsTTLWMg&t=101s

If you did that bad you would quit too.
Dusty created this sock puppet to run down Simone. All the while, the most athletic thing he'll/she'll do all day is stumble to the refrigerator. LOL.

Actually I cycled 50 miles the other day and only stopped when I got a flat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO-vMUApyJQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG6hsTTLWMg&t=101s

If you did that bad you would quit too.

"I am sorry, I love you guys" is a tantrum in your world?

Just another idiot, uninspiring, unimaginative sock puppet.

Post a pic of your bike.

Post a pic of your bike.

I'll take his word for it.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Post a pic of your bike.

His? I dunno. It joined the forum to focus almost singularly on this one women's gymnastics thread and it seems very cundty to me.

Post a pic of your bike.

His? I dunno. It joined the forum to focus almost singularly on this one women's gymnastics thread and it seems very cundty to me.

That's why his claim of bein a bicyclist rings true.

Post a pic of your bike.

lololololol

Post a pic of your bike.

https://imgur.com/a/7ANnaM9

https://www.specialized.com/us/en/allez-elite/p/133817?color=239805-133817

Technical Specifications
FRAMESET
FRAME Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, fully manipulated tubing w/ SmoothWelds, 1-1/8"- 1-3/8" tapered head tube, internal cable routing, threaded BB, 130mm spacing
FORK Specialized FACT full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" Taper w/ fender eyelets
SEAT BINDER Bolt type, alloy, 31.8mm
WHEELS
FRONT WHEEL DT R460, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 20h
REAR WHEEL DT R460, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
FRONT TIRE Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm
REAR TIRE Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm
INNER TUBES 700x20/28mm, 40mm Presta valve
DRIVETRAIN
FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano 105 Ez, clamp-on
REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano 105, 11-speed
SHIFT LEVERS Shimano 105
CASSETTE Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-32t
CRANKSET Praxis Alba 2D
CHAIN KMC X11EL, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
CHAINRINGS 50/34T
BOTTOM BRACKET Included w/ crankset
COCKPIT
STEM Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
HANDLEBARS Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
TAPE Specialized S-Wrap
SEATPOST Alloy, 2-bolt clamp
SADDLE Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm
BRAKES
FRONT BRAKE Tektro Axis caliper
REAR BRAKE Tektro Axis caliper
ACCESSORIES
PEDALS Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose balls w/ reflectors

Tires changed to Continental grand prix 5000 with Bontrager tubes
https://www.continental-tires.com/bicycle/tires/race-tires/grand-prix-5000

Wahoo Element Bolt bike computer
https://www.wahoofitness.com/device...wJFJ_j_rW6dBK14GM8Bb5fYw1EhoCw2YQAvD_BwE

https://www.bikeradar.com/reviews/bikes/road-bikes/specialized-allez-elite-2020-review/

Next

Post a pic of your bike.

lololololol

Rode 503 miles in July as well......................................

Yawn, I suppose you want a picture of that too.

Post a pic of your bike.

lololololol

Rode 503 miles in July as well......................................

Yawn, I suppose you want a picture of that too.

If it will keep you from crying and making schidt up about Simone, yes.

[/quote]

Simone Biles is ranked number 17 on the all time olympic medals count list. So my statement is correct that Biles is not the greatest olympic gymnast of all time is correct, in fact she is not even close. Now if she could have repeated what she did previously she would have been closer, but she threw a temper tantrum and quit, possibly because Japan will not let her perform under the influence of illegal stimulants.

Give up on the bike argument so soon?

Yawn

Yawn

[/quote]

There was no bike argument. You were wrong in that she didn't throw a tantrum.

Yawn

There was no bike argument. You were wrong in that she didn't throw a tantrum.
[/quote]

She was not perfect and she quit right there in a childish tantrum.

Now let me ask you a bike question. Ok so you are rounding a blind turn at high speed and you get hit by a car coming at you on the wrong side of the road in a head on. The impact launches you over the car and now you are airborne. Now you are wearing the best helmet available. So do you choose to land on your head because you have a helmet on? Or will you choose to protect your head, neck and back and choose to deflect the fall with your limbs?
You guys gonna take a break to pee?
You guys gonna take a break to pee?

Only losers break to pee
Still wrong.
LOL

Wikipedia says…..
Still wrong.
LOL

Wikipedia says…..

So you agree that Simone Biles is not the greatest gymnast of all time nor will she ever be such
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
[Linked Image]

Excellent..................................
© 24hourcampfire