Home
Posted By: 358wsm When.? Where.? Patriots - 07/31/21

When will the amassing begin, and where.?

If anyone knows and wants to share, but doesn't feel that it is safe to post that information here publicly, feel free to PM me. And if you don't feel that the PM is secure (which we all know it isn't) then I'll give you my number and we can speak about it.

Others, who have an answer, and feel a public post is alright, then post away boys.
Patriot act, shutdowns and mask mandates….
You really still think that’s a chance?

Quit wasting your time and learn Chinese. I hear Mandarin is the best choice.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 07/31/21
They are gonna force Trump to turn over all his tax and financial info to the Peoples Directorate for Political Reliability.

Time to burn it down.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 07/31/21
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
They are gonna force Trump to turn over all his tax and financial info to the Peoples Directorate for Political Reliability.

Time to burn it down.

Originally Posted by DJT
“Maybe I’ll release them after I’m finished because I’m very proud of them actually,” Mr. Trump said. “I did a good job.”
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 07/31/21
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Time to burn it down.

Originally Posted by DJT
“Maybe I’ll release them after I’m finished because I’m very proud of them actually,” Mr. Trump said. “I did a good job.”

Were any of your tax dollars spent on this?

Time to burn it down.

We don’t come back from where we’re at now by voting. Simple as that.
Posted By: ribka Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 07/31/21

Time to burn it down.

Originally Posted by DJT

We'll never forget that you pushed the big Russian collusion lie for years on here. You really think Dirty communists like you will stay in power? lol
Posted By: viking Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 07/31/21
Your moms
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 07/31/21

Time to burn it down.

Yeah, as of about March 2008.
Posted By: DeoVindice Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 07/31/21
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Demoralization post.
Posted By: 358wsm Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 07/31/21

Tell us Jack, according to the history of your family tree, when exactly did the inbreeding first begin.?
Originally Posted by viking
Your moms

Oh that reminds me that I still owe your mom 50 bucks and a bag of throat lozenges...
Posted By: deflave Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 07/31/21
Fireballz.

September 1st.

Noon (eastern)

Bring a penchant for laziness.

LOL
Posted By: antlers Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 07/31/21
Agreed.
Posted By: Stophel Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 07/31/21
The Sons of Liberty didn't just protest the Stamp Act. They ransacked and burned tax offices and tarred and feathered tax collectors. We can't seem to even do that.
Posted By: lvmiker Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 07/31/21
Let's roll, I am sitting on 1/2 a pallet of 77gr 5.56 and am not getting any younger.

I'm just waiting for kue to drop the link up points.

Death to Tyrants muthaphugga.

mike r
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Let's roll, I am sitting on 1/2 a pallet of 77gr 5.56 and am not getting any younger.

mike r

+1

I can contribute half a pack of Newport’s and Indy’s mom.

Who doth be with us this night of thus????
I doubt ammo will be the problem. I think having enough Ensure will be.
Originally Posted by antlers
Agreed.

Yes, to that we all agree.

And yet we make these statements, and we repeat them as nauseam...

What's the deal, where and when.?

I figure that our first priority is first to amass.
But as far as I know we're still stuck in discussions about the obvious, instead of organizing, strategizing, and executing the mission.

Seems odd that not much movement is taking place in comparison to all the talk about "what has to be done.."

And Look, I ain't talking about some 1/6 capital tour event, I mean, out of 74 million (at least) its awefully damn quiet when it actually comes to doing what needs to be done.

Or, is everyone resolved on bent knees before the enemy.?
WTF.?😐
Posted By: 673 Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 07/31/21
I won't be learning any chink, neither will my Sons, were going down with the ship and taking as many as we can with us.
Originally Posted by Stophel
The Sons of Liberty didn't just protest the Stamp Act. They ransacked and burned tax offices and tarred and feathered tax collectors. We can't seem to even do that.

Sons Of Liberty gathered together, under strategic leaders, and executed their mission.

Finding and meeting with them today would be an answer to the OP's question.

I mean, maybe my logic is off, but come on... 74 million votes (at least) and not a peep about movement.?
Originally Posted by deflave

mike r

+1

That 1st smoke after a firefight...or a BJ, is why true warriors return for more.

mike r
Posted By: Sycamore Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 07/31/21

Time to burn it down.

Originally Posted by DJT

Were any of your tax dollars spent on this?

God I hope not! $750 only goes so far , ya know?
Originally Posted by 358wsm

Tell us Jack, according to the history of your family tree, when exactly did the inbreeding first begin.?

Spell it out for us. Let’s go on a public forum and discuss sedition. Great idea you fugkin retard. If you want to entrap people you should be a little less obvious their agent dumbazz
Originally Posted by 673
I won't be learning any chink, neither will my Sons, were going down with the ship and taking as many as we can with us.

An army of 3... biggest amassing i have heard of so far.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 07/31/21
Party's in flave's mouth, everybody's cumming.
Originally Posted by Stophel

Sons Of Liberty gathered together, under strategic leaders, and executed their mission.

I mean, maybe my logic is off, but come on... 74 million votes (at least) and not a peep about movement.?

You’re a stupid piece of scheit.
I mean that literally, not figuratively.

Spell it out for us. Let’s go on a public forum and discuss sedition. Great idea you fugkin retard. If you want to entrap people you should be a little less obvious their agent dumbazz

Hey touch hole, did ya miss the part where I said I'll give ya my number and we can talk about it, or the part where I said "they are watching.."

Perhaps you could step it up in the English reading comprehension department....or are you committed to Mandarin.

Posted By: DigitalDan Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 07/31/21
It would be a mistake patriots for puzzies. The spark will ignite somewhere, sometime. Not unlike Lexington Green.
358wsm is a true patriot, who wouldn't follow him through the gates of hell?

mike r
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 07/31/21
Gots nukes and F15s bitches? Said QuidProJoe
Posted By: AKPENDUDE Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 07/31/21
Amassing???

It’s going to be like 6 fat guys in one of their mothers basement. Nothing more…
Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert

Some of us ain't gonna be allowed into a store to buy even that, if we don't comply.

Some of us ain't gonna be allowed into a store to buy even that, if we don't comply.

Sam Adams is looking for a box of two two three to get this party started….. LMAO.
Go polish your badge you piece of scheit.
Covfefe

Sam Adams is looking for a box of two two three to get this party started….. LMAO.

You just keep crawling on that YELLOW BELLY....
Originally Posted by Barney_Fife
Covfefe

Copy that.

He brother, give me a call. I am all in. (866) 720-5721
Covfefe

Copy that.

GFY dumb scheit.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Me too, call me at 1-900-HOT-BOYS
Posted By: Remsen Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 07/31/21

Time to burn it down.

Unfortunately, true.

I am asked on an increasingly frequent basis what can be done, through legal avenues, to restore the country. We're way past that point. The left has succeeded in weaponizing everything in their favor, including language.

Just today, someone forwarded to me draft legislation to counter social media censorship and bias. It was actually a really well written piece (https://www.scribd.com/document/493125796/sc8162#fullscreen&from_embed) but my response was "it requires courts to interpret and uphold it, and most courts are still activist courts that will simply eviscerate the purpose of this and turn it into a tool of even greater censorship."

Seriously, when you have the government and courts agreeing that a man is a woman, merit is racism and equity is equality, there is no way that they will allow their power to be threatened.

There is no going back to how it was.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 07/31/21
purge
Posted By: 12344mag Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 07/31/21
Originally Posted by ribka

Time to burn it down.

Originally Posted by DJT

We'll never forget that you pushed the big Russian collusion lie for years on here. You really think Dirty communists like you will stay in power? lol

You see Syc, they're catching on just like I told you.

How does if feel to know that most think and know you're commie trash?
Originally Posted by Fireball2
purge

I think you’re commonly known as a douche.

LOL
Posted By: Lee_R Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 07/31/21
"That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government..." -Thomas Jefferson

The ember has started as seen with this thread and countless other postings on other forums...some even mainstream, but the fire needs a little oxygen. IMHO, to the OPs original question, it will not start as an organized event, but rather, will get more organized later. We have all seen with last year's lunacy how truly little power local government has to quell any "social issues". My best guess is that at some point the shooting will start between protestors and counter protestors (maybe inadvertently) and that will further embolden and escalate similar events across the country. Once started, it could be a wildfire. Stay vigilant.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 07/31/21
The Government has No Power over We The People without its enforcers. Start there, if you wish to “start”.
Posted By: OMCHamlin Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 07/31/21
Covfefe

BEADWINDOW!!! EEFI Disclosure; critical code words. Clear this net...

Seriously, I have wondered about OPs question as well... How can the Amerikan communists be so much better organized and well coordinated then we are?

Hell, some of us still believe that the current communist administration are a collective pack of idiots making mistakes right and left. Ha! No thing that the communist government has done since stealing the 2020 election is a "mistake"! Each thing that has happened with Covid, the border, internet security, foreign policy and the economy has been carefully calculated and exploited to ensure a rapid and complete breakdown of Amerikan society so that "they" can step in at the right moment and fully and irrevocably establish an impenetrable Amerikan Communist Government and begin to deal with the "conservative population" as they wish. Disarmament is next, end game after that...

"We don’t come back from where we’re at now by voting. Simple as that. "
Yeah, that is true. Realization, acceptance and definition of the enemy are all part of a good first step. Unfortunately, the opposition is roughly on about step 347...
Posted By: ironbender Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 07/31/21

mike r

Jag has that info, and the Q hotline.

It’s happening soon!
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
It would be a mistake patriots for puzzies. The spark will ignite somewhere, sometime. Not unlike Lexington Green.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Your posts indicate that when it comes to kicking our Rightful President in the nuts, you deem it an offense to your foot.

No doubt that foot is as soft at Jackie's belly.

Anyone who would go on to post that riding a bicycle is "dangerous" would be a COWARD on the battlefield.
Although I do realize that chronic yeast infections are the number one killer of of Pussssssies.
So NO, you are no "brother of mine.
---------------

That you think publicly posting your phone number isnt a dead giveaway, you're wrong.
Besides, I Never take bait from Tenderfoots.

Carry on.......

If anyone knows and wants to share, but doesn't feel that it is safe to post that information here publicly, feel free to PM me. And if you don't feel that the PM is secure (which we all know it isn't) then I'll give you my number and we can speak about it.

Others, who have an answer, and feel a public post is alright, then post away boys.

No amassing will happen. We are somewhere between fourth generation and fifth generation warfare. In this environment, massed forces(of an inferior force) are dead forces.

As an example, Taliban combat operations are largely fourth gen warfare. Decentralized control and small unit actions are harder to detect before they happen.

Here's a little primer if none of that made sense to you:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generations_of_warfare

First-generation warfare refers to Ancient and Post-classical battles fought with massed manpower, using phalanx, line and column tactics with uniformed soldiers governed by the state.

Second-generation warfare is the Early modern tactics used after the invention of the rifled musket and breech-loading weapons and continuing through the development of the machine gun and indirect fire. The term second generation warfare was created by the U.S. military in 1989.

Third-generation warfare focuses on using Late modern technology-derived tactics of leveraging speed, stealth and surprise to bypass the enemy's lines and collapse their forces from the rear. Essentially, this was the end of linear warfare on a tactical level, with units seeking not simply to meet each other face to face but to outmaneuver each other to gain the greatest advantage.

Fourth-generation warfare as presented by Lind et al. is characterized by a "post-modern" return to decentralized forms of warfare, blurring of the lines between war and politics, combatants and civilians due to nation states' loss of their near-monopoly on combat forces, returning to modes of conflict common in pre-modern times.

Fifth-generation warfare is conducted primarily through non-kinetic military action, such as social engineering, misinformation, cyberattacks, along with emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and fully autonomous systems. Fifth generation warfare has been described by Daniel Abbot as a war of "information and perception".[3]

Originally Posted by Lee_R
"That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government..." -Thomas Jefferson

The ember has started as seen with this thread and countless other postings on other forums...some even mainstream, but the fire needs a little oxygen. IMHO, to the OPs original question, it will not start as an organized event, but rather, will get more organized later. We have all seen with last year's lunacy how truly little power local government has to quell any "social issues". My best guess is that at some point the shooting will start between protestors and counter protestors (maybe inadvertently) and that will further embolden and escalate similar events across the country. Once started, it could be a wildfire. Stay vigilant.

Acknowledged.
Posted By: smokepole Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 07/31/21

"The OP's Question?"

Aren't you the OP?
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
Covfefe

BEADWINDOW!!! EEFI Disclosure; critical code words. Clear this net...

Seriously, I have wondered about OPs question as well... How can the Amerikan communists be so much better organized and well coordinated then we are?

Hell, some of us still believe that the current communist administration are a collective pack of idiots making mistakes right and left. Ha! No thing that the communist government has done since stealing the 2020 election is a "mistake"! Each thing that has happened with Covid, the border, internet security, foreign policy and the economy has been carefully calculated and exploited to ensure a rapid and complete breakdown of Amerikan society so that "they" can step in at the right moment and fully and irrevocably establish an impenetrable Amerikan Communist Government and begin to deal with the "conservative population" as they wish. Disarmament is next, end game after that...

"We don’t come back from where we’re at now by voting. Simple as that. "
Yeah, that is true. Realization, acceptance and definition of the enemy are all part of a good first step. Unfortunately, the opposition is roughly on about step 347...

TRUTH

Yet, "..though seeing, they do not see, though hearing they do not hear.."

Originally Posted by smokepole

"The OP's Question?"

Aren't you the OP?

Unapologetically.

Illeism, intended emphasises on the question not upon the individual.

Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

No amassing will happen. We are somewhere between fourth generation and fifth generation warfare.

Cought between a rock and a hard place...
Stuck like a bunch of Aron Ralstons'...what to do.?

Has anyone else received a disturbing PM from 358wsm? This guy is a plant, beware!!!

mike r
A bunch of fat bisexual keyboard tough guys are going to start a revolution huh??? This should be pretty funny to watch.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 07/31/21
Originally Posted by ironbender

mike r

Jag has that info, and the Q hotline.

It’s happening soon!

Hey, lets see if patriots like you can get Trump to reveal the plan to the enemy.

Hold your breath.

"The OP's Question?"

Aren't you the OP?

Unapologetically.

Illeism, intended emphasises on the question not upon the individual.

What's next, the "Royal We??"
Heres your clue. Take it or leave it. wink

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Ironbender, I'm on it. Do you still have the de-coder ring??

mike r
Give me liberty or like, the best chair in the old folk's home, right miker?
Posted By: steve4102 Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 07/31/21

Well, if that is indeed the case, then Q and yourself just informed the Deep State of THE PLAN , which gave them plenty of time to squash it.

Never inform the enemy of your PLAN, ya failed in that department eh.
Will somebody just ring a big bell or something when we have call to arms?

Going back to my nap now.
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Will somebody just ring a big bell or something when we have call to arms?

Going back to my nap now.
You have to decypher the codes from the latest Tim McGraw song.
Do I play it backwards?
Dont the Clintons have a childrens foundation?

Doesnt a Clinton Foundation subsidiary own half the ship, along with Walmart, that "accidently" got mysteriously turned sideways in the Suez? With a call sign of H3RC? And Hillary's SS Code name was Evergreen. And Jen Paski worked as head of Evergreen Consulting? Didnt Ghislaine Maxwells husband do business with Evergreen shipping?

Lets see if we get a news blackout and the WH provides Real Time news over the EBS.

Has anyone else received a disturbing PM from 358wsm? This guy is a plant, beware!!!

mike r

Riiiiiight... 🙄

What's disturbing is you ain't got the balls to call me and bring clearity to your suspicion.

You're wrong.
And so was I for reaching out to you.

Other than antlers, whom I contacted in order to clarify that my response here to him was not intended to be disrespectful, no one else has heard from me. HE is a man who has spoken into my life over the course of the last two years as a fellow believer and an encouragement in the area a temperance.

Wisdom dictates that I do not defend myself against your accusation.

Time has indeed more converts than reason.

Best to you Ivmiker.

Of course, Iron and LV and Stevie knew years ago how the AZ vote would shake out, just as Que did. Nothing to see here for the genius crew.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]keyboardtester com
Us Qubers do thank youse guys for reminding us of this. smile

As long as they don’t kill cell service, WiFi and the AC, most will except whatever measures they bring.
As long as they don’t kill cell service, WiFi and the AC, most will except whatever measures they bring.

They dayomned sure lined up for the jab.

I think the internet and Social Media will go down. Probably cell service to help insure panic.

Praying the electricity holds up the AC and freezer.

Of course, the Patriots could take down the MSM to block fake news concerning whats going on and force snowflakes to listen to the EBS system. . whistle

mike r

Riiiiiight... 🙄

What's disturbing is you ain't got the balls to call me and bring clearity to your suspicion.

You're wrong.

Other than antlers, whom I contacted in order to clarify that my response here to him was not intended to be disrespectful, no one else has heard from me. HE is a man who has spoken into my life over the course of the last two years as a fellow believer and an encouragement in the area a temperance.

Best to you Ivmiker.

Guess what buckwheat, I didn't answer your PM or call you because your Pm indicated that you are a very dumb person looking for fellow retards. I require no further discussion to bring "clearity" to the crap you spewed. Send a PM to EE, his mind works on a level similar to yours.

In the meantime FOAD

mike r

Spot on, jackmountian... spot on.

.I don't know if I've read you right, or wrong, previously. But one thing is for sure, you ain't afraid to throw down.

Not that it matters to men like us, But I respect a man who will stand up and Bring It On.!

Regardless, my best to you, Sir.

Ironbender, I'm on it. Do you still have the de-coder ring??

Ring does not translate that. I sent a screenshot to Trump. Will report back with his reply.
Posted By: rainshot Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 07/31/21
Until the counting stops were stuck. Sometimes I wonder if Arizona actually wants to get the actual count. They and we all know what happened. What happens when it’s proven will determine what goes on after that. That old BS about “we just want the truth so we can fix future elections “ is an outright lie and we all know it.
Until this election is put right and the people that created the fraud are punished we can maverick go forward.
Pelosi, McConnell and the establishment have made it clear that they have no problem with ordering our military to go against the constitution and attack the citizens that step out of line. The Patriot Act allows our corrupt agencies to monitor our communications. What you going to do go back to smoke signals?
As I see it our only path forward is for citizens in those states that illegally confirmed Biden to make their Legislators commit to A FULL FORENSIC AUDIT and confirm the fraud. Then it’ll be up to us all to cause such a ruckus that they’ll have no alternative but to remove Biden’s sorry ass.
Trump must be reinstated as soon as possible. In the meantime it would be nice if citizens of all states come together and CLOSE THE BORDER.
Originally Posted by ribka

Time to burn it down.

Originally Posted by DJT

He may be betting his life on it.
Fireballz.

September 1st.

Noon (eastern)

Bring a penchant for laziness.

LOL

So, you're bringing the beer, right? laugh

mike r

+1

Hahaha, tff. Winner, winner...

Now cut the BS. We know you'll be there locked and loaded when they meet up somewhere to attack something somewhere. Well, maybe just loaded? grin

The more i think about you attacking with them, the more i pray youll abandon the missing, i mean mission, for Ques plan.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 07/31/21
chipsNdips , honey hand me another pepsi , love this barca lounger , nfl reruns hell yeah - it's hot out there
Originally Posted by ol_mike
chipsNdips , honey hand me another pepsi , love this barca lounger , nfl reruns hell yeah - it's hot out there

Ima get me some popcorn.

Ima get me some popcorn.

smile

mike r

Riiiiiight... 🙄

You're wrong.

Best to you Ivmiker.

Guess what buckwheat, I didn't answer your PM or call you because your Pm indicated that you are a very dumb person looking for fellow retards. I require no further discussion to bring "clearity" to the crap you spewed. Send a PM to EE, his mind works on a level similar to yours.

In the meantime FOAD

mike r

What I was looking for was apparent in my OP.

At this point I could really care less what you "think."
Just know that I and "fellow retards" would gladly take a bullet for this country, you and your family included.

Carry on.......

Posted By: BobBrown Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 07/31/21
Unlimited data for your smartphone and millions of single women online dating.

Doorstep delivery food, alcohol , and just about anything else for an American household.

Option A : Risk your fortune, family , and friends for the cause

Option B: STFU and enjoy the first part above.

LMAO
It’ll happen any day , boys
Posted By: NVhntr Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 07/31/21
If you think China is a threat now, just wait till your revolution starts.
Originally Posted by NVhntr
If you think China is a threat now, just wait till your revolution starts.

THIS ^^^^^

mike r

Riiiiiight... 🙄

You're wrong.

Best to you Ivmiker.

In the meantime FOAD

mike r

bwahahahaa Free space in miker's head 24-7-365. Keep on truckin' miker.
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Unlimited data for your smartphone and millions of single women online dating.

Doorstep delivery food, alcohol , and just about anything else for an American household.

Option A : Risk your fortune, family , and friends for the cause

Option B: STFU and enjoy the first part above.

LMAO
It’ll happen any day , boys

lol
100 degrees here yesterday. Haying...
358wsm, that you and your fellow retards would gladly take a bullet provides great comfort in this time of peril.

GFY

mike r

mike r

Riiiiiight... 🙄

You're wrong.

Other than antlers, whom I contacted in order to clarify that my response here to him was not intended to be disrespectful, no one else has heard from me. HE is a man who has entered my anus over the course of the last two years as a fellow homosexual and an encouragement in the area of gayness.

Wisdom dictates that I am a homosexual and a [bleep] retard with civil war fantasies because I’m a [bleep] loser and a fat piece of trash who thinks he has weapons skills.

Best to you Ivmiker.

Lol what?
358wsm, that you and your fellow retards would gladly take a bullet provides great comfort in this time of peril.

GFY

mike r

Patton said it best.

mike r

Riiiiiight... 🙄

You're wrong.

Best to you Ivmiker.

In the meantime FOAD

mike r

Just know that I and "fellow retards" would gladly take a bullet for this country, you and your family included.

Carry on.......

I sure hope you take a bullet, the country wouldn’t be a worse place because of it. Lol…..f a g g o t.
Let’s keep this one on top to make it easier for the FBI to find.
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE

What's for supper? You put something in the crock pot, or are you cooking it up later? Don't forget to make sure the laundry's caught up and the dishes are done. Clean yourself up some too, don't be afraid to doll yourself up a little.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE

What's for supper? You put something in the crock pot, or are you cooking it up later? Don't forget to make sure the laundry's caught up and the dishes are done. Clean yourself up some too, don't be afraid to doll yourself up a little.

laugh FUNNY
Posted By: K22 Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 07/31/21
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

No amassing will happen. We are somewhere between fourth generation and fifth generation warfare. In this environment, massed forces(of an inferior force) are dead forces.

As an example, Taliban combat operations are largely fourth gen warfare. Decentralized control and small unit actions are harder to detect before they happen.

Here's a little primer if none of that made sense to you:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generations_of_warfare

First-generation warfare refers to Ancient and Post-classical battles fought with massed manpower, using phalanx, line and column tactics with uniformed soldiers governed by the state.

Second-generation warfare is the Early modern tactics used after the invention of the rifled musket and breech-loading weapons and continuing through the development of the machine gun and indirect fire. The term second generation warfare was created by the U.S. military in 1989.

Third-generation warfare focuses on using Late modern technology-derived tactics of leveraging speed, stealth and surprise to bypass the enemy's lines and collapse their forces from the rear. Essentially, this was the end of linear warfare on a tactical level, with units seeking not simply to meet each other face to face but to outmaneuver each other to gain the greatest advantage.

Fourth-generation warfare as presented by Lind et al. is characterized by a "post-modern" return to decentralized forms of warfare, blurring of the lines between war and politics, combatants and civilians due to nation states' loss of their near-monopoly on combat forces, returning to modes of conflict common in pre-modern times.

Fifth-generation warfare is conducted primarily through non-kinetic military action, such as social engineering, misinformation, cyberattacks, along with emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and fully autonomous systems. Fifth generation warfare has been described by Daniel Abbot as a war of "information and perception".[3]

MontanaMarine has it figured out.

mike r

Riiiiiight... 🙄

You're wrong.

Best to you Ivmiker.

In the meantime FOAD

mike r

Carry on.......

You keep posting [bleep] like this on social media, there’s probably decent odds you’ll get the chance to take that bullet. I’d say small localized groups of folks you know and TRUST dearly would be a more intelligent route than openly recruiting on the WWW.

But keep going…..
Posted By: bobinpa Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 07/31/21
It'll never happen....at least not as a planned event. I'm as sick of this chit as anyone but 1 man can't stand alone and 100 men can't agree on ....ANYTHING, AT ALL, EVER!!! Go to any gun club meeting anytime and put 15 people on one project and watch it fail...
Find 100 middle aged guys willing to stand together and then look at how many of them aren't in good enough shape to run to their mailbox.
If anything ever happens it will start like a Ruby Ridge and grow. If someone was going to do something, why don't we start by busting out the illegally held people that were arrested for the BS on Jan 6th??? While I'm on my soap box, why isn't Trump helping them? They were at least willing to be there for him.... Trust me, I'm fed up with ALL the tyranny and ALL the azzholes that support it, INCLUDING THE WORTHLESS TROLLS, that frequent here, but sadly I don't see a realistic way out.
Posted By: 673 Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 07/31/21
I figure when the food runs out, it will sort itself out.
Posted By: gunzo Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 07/31/21
Crazy psychology, & not trying to make it about me.

But I have a history of chit happening after I'm disengaged or too old to participate. I could bore you to tears of the events that have happened to me this way. It's so regular that I've come to believe in it.

Been saying for 30 years, after being a halfazzsed prepper for a long time that ""the chit will hit the fan when I'm too old to participate" At best, I'll still be here only to have chit I've prepared for for 40 years kick my as & I can only watch.

Hint; I'm nearly 68 & my running & gunning days ae drawing nearer.
Originally Posted by bobinpa
It'll never happen....at least not as a planned event. I'm as sick of this chit as anyone but 1 man can't stand alone and 100 men can't agree on ....ANYTHING, AT ALL, EVER!!! Go to any gun club meeting anytime and put 15 people on one project and watch it fail...
Find 100 middle aged guys willing to stand together and then look at how many of them aren't in good enough shape to run to their mailbox.
If anything ever happens it will start like a Ruby Ridge and grow. If someone was going to do something, why don't we start by busting out the illegally held people that were arrested for the BS on Jan 6th??? While I'm on my soap box, why isn't Trump helping them? They were at least willing to be there for him.... Trust me, I'm fed up with ALL the tyranny and ALL the azzholes that support it, INCLUDING THE WORTHLESS TROLLS, that frequent here, but sadly I don't see a realistic way out.

There’s just not enough will to get it done. At least not at the moment. Waaaaay too much complacency.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

There’s just not enough will to get it done. At least not at the moment. Waaaaay too much complacency.

Things will have to get very uncomfortable. Third world style. Like someone else said, wait til the food/water runs short. Desperate people take desperate measures. People sitting in a nice home, with plenty of food, good job, kids in school etc… aint throwing all that away. I’m sure lots of folks on here, guns are that line in the sand. I’m also sure more than half will reluctantly comply.
Posted By: lvmiker Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 08/01/21
As usual there are many folks w/ no combat experience bloviating about what they will do.

Doing so on the intrawebs is equally easy and really, really stupid.

as usual YMMV

mike r
Posted By: bobinpa Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 08/01/21
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

Things will have to get very uncomfortable. Third world style. Like someone else said, wait til the food/water runs short. Desperate people take desperate measures. People sitting in a nice home, with plenty of food, good job, kids in school etc… aint throwing all that away. I’m sure lots of folks on here, guns are that line in the sand. I’m also sure more than half will reluctantly comply.

Agreed!!
I smell feds all over this. this is what they do. dont fall for it.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 08/01/21
Goes to show the greatness of the men who stepped up, having to leave their families, risk everything they had, to march off together with hopes to free themselves from British Rule. I don't know how we could do the same here. It's all over my head, but, when if it happens, swing by and pick me up.
Posted By: RedDot Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 09/27/21
Says the guy whose only so-called and self-titled defense of the nation or the constitution has been limited to blowharding on the internet.

Some folks have actually been on battlefields and have actually risked taking bullets, actually taken bullets.. OR WORSE.. in defense of these things and you, sir, aren’t one of them.

Frankly, I wouldn’t suggest anyone hold their breath waiting for you to do more than talk.
Posted By: viking Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 09/27/21
Makes a fella wonder how many feds are on here.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 09/27/21

Ya think? grin

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: viking Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 09/27/21
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Ya think? grin

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

😂…
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 09/27/21
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Goes to show the greatness of the men who stepped up, having to leave their families, risk everything they had, to march off together with hopes to free themselves from British Rule. I don't know how we could do the same here. It's all over my head, but, when if it happens, swing by and pick me up.

Victory in the Revolution had very little to do with the Sons of Liberty.

We won because a Superpower--France--came in against their enemies, the British. Also we had a few good leaders. But General Washington had to lash and hang many "patriots" for deserting.

Something like 2/3 of Americans either didn't care who won or wanted the British to win. Most of them didn't fight for the Brits. After all, why should they? The Brits already had a huge army.

The Brits abandoned America for the same reason America abandoned Viet Nam. The value of winning simply wasn't worth the cost.
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 09/27/21
What's wrong with our nation is that evil has been given a free hand at everything. I'm reminded of this quote from Tocqueville, "America is great because America is good". I've read that all my life. Now if you do an internet search everything comes up saying he never said that. Rewriting history comes to my mind. Nothing that was once a true reliable standard is left alone. Deliberate too.

I wonder how much prayer was devoted to the efforts of our Founding? It should begin with that. What holds many back this very day are values they learned from being influenced by God. Thou shalt not kill, steal, etc. I believe the Founders went through those very same thoughts and tried at all cost to avoid bloodshed but somehow they got the green light from God and they never looked back. So you guys that want to take our nation back by force. I've been ready for a long time. I don't want my conscience to get in the way though. I want to do as Stonewall Jackson once said, "draw your swords and throw the scabbard away"!
Posted By: rainshot Re: When.? Where.? Patriots - 09/27/21
The answer to winning the war is knowing that "all politics is local". There's not going to be any march on Washington. We must work together as individuals on the common cause of reclaiming our rightful place in history and getting this fraudulent election decertified in the states in question. Arizona finally got the election results although they are partial and someone managed to corrupt the results enough to cast doubt and give plausible deniability the media can run with. Ducey has chanted there will be no decertification. Prove him wrong! Change his mind. It's possible if people band together and demand election accountability. The legislature will comply with the wishes of the great majority if and only if they know for certain they have to in order to keep their seat at the table of power.
This must happen in all states especially the ones that managed to carry Biden's sorry ass to the hollow victory he got. It's indeed up to us but not the way our ancestors did it. Times have changed and logistics are vastly different. As long as they think they've got away with it they will just fortify their positions. Minds can be changed and it takes huge majorities of citizens willing to make their will known in uncertain terms.

I remember being proud of them when I was a kid. They were the biggest and the baddest, watching over our country with vigilance. Now they are a corrupt garbage organization.
© 24hourcampfire