Home
Posted By: Fireball2 Hitting close to home now - 08/04/21
My good buddy (middle in photo) and his son (in red) both have it, as well as a bunch in their family. He's been down and out of work for nearly two weeks and last night had to call an ambulance to take him to the ER. His son has pneumonia. They are in all in rough shape. Seems to be a few around us getting hit.

FWIW

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: rainshot Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/04/21
What a shame. Prayers for their recovery.
Posted By: Teal Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/04/21
Same here - mentioned elsewhere but about 2 weeks ago this weekend

Dad got it - he's been to the ER twice, pneumonia as well. Hitting him hard, 67 - no vaccine but also zero of the other co-morbidities.
Step mother got it - assume from dad. Hit not as hard. Vaccinated, she's 62, zero of the other co-morbidities.
Brother got it - ukn where or from whom. 42 - overweight. Hit him for about 4 days - good to go
Niece got it - assume from brother. 10 years old. 2 days and good to go

I spent 2 days with my father, the 2 days right before he came down with it - I've had nothing. Vaccinated, 44 - likely overweight according to the charts.

All of us got pfizer
Posted By: K22 Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/04/21
Prayers for them.
My wife and I have worked with the public this whole time, no mask, no vax of course, and have weathered it, no problem. Then one of my wife's employee's decides to get vaccinated, came to work and less than one day later my wife has it. And of course, I got a day or 2 later. She ended up in the hospital and almost died. Lots of Ivermectin and Zpaks later we are slowly recovering. I would love to shoot that idiot for getting vaccinated then coming to work. Jerk!
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/04/21
Yes indeed, Prayers sent.
What is his doc doing for him?
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
What is his doc doing for him?

I offer to bring them supplies or help and just short answers. He's too sick to say much.
The problem is docs are sending people home with no treatment and then only taking care of them once they need to be in the hospital. I pray your friend recovers soon.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/04/21
Hope all turns out well for your friends FB!
Figure out a way to get them Ivermectin and tell the Dr. to give them Intravenous Vitamin C.

They will be much better within days if they are given said treatment.

FLCCC.net has the treatment protocols for people in various stages of illness.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/04/21
Sorry to hear this, Fireball.

Hoping for a full recovery for your friends.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/04/21
Household transmission of one infected family member is about 2x as higher with Delta as with the first round. Which was about 20% then.

So it’s more difficult now to just keep that one infected family member in a spare bedroom.
Prayer coming hope all recover asap
Don't worry. It's all fake. No such thing as covid 19. All made up. It's just the flu or an ordinary cold. Just ask the resident genius deflave.

PS

Hope your buds recover soon. My mom died from this shyt and it ain't no ordinary cold or flu.
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Don't worry. It's all fake. No such thing as covid 19. All made up. It's just the flu or an ordinary cold. Just ask the resident genius deflave.

PS

Hope your buds recover soon. My mom died from this shyt and it ain't no ordinary cold or flu.

Damn, BH.
Sorry to hear this about your Mother.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Household transmission of one infected family member is about 2x as higher with Delta as with the first round. Which was about 20% then.

So it’s more difficult now to just keep that one infected family member in a spare bedroom.

Across the spectrum the Delta Variant is listed as being 2x more transmissible than the initial virus.

Under your own roof would almost be a guarantee for many folks.
Posted By: deflave Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/04/21
Originally Posted by Fireball2
My good buddy (middle in photo) and his son (in red) both have it, as well as a bunch in their family. He's been down and out of work for nearly two weeks and last night had to call an ambulance to take him to the ER. His son has pneumonia. They are in all in rough shape. Seems to be a few around us getting hit.

FWIW

LMAO

Tell them to reattach their genitals.
Posted By: deflave Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/04/21
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by slumlord

Across the spectrum the Delta Variant is listed as being 2x more transmissible than the initial virus.

Under your own roof would almost be a guarantee for many folks.

Oh really?

How does your doctor know if you have the “delta variant?”
I dropped him off some Ivermectin this morning. Doctor sent him home with nothing.
Posted By: 1minute Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/04/21
I would love to shoot that idiot for getting vaccinated then coming to work

Help me here please. What is one's rationale for this?
I dropped him off some Ivermectin this morning. Doctor sent him home with nothing.

Doctor sent him home with nothing....I have lost what little faith I ever had in the medical establishment. My mother and stepsister are both nurse practitioners and If the computer/standards of care don’t call for something it doesn’t exist and/or it’s dangerous. I can assure you that they would let themselves die before they’d go off label. The medical community is mostly a bunch of NPC’s.
Posted By: hanco Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/04/21
Son in law( police detective) has it and oldest daughter. April got over it right quick, son-in-law dragging on
Originally Posted by 1minute

The vaccines aren’t actually vaccines. They’re gene therapy that lessens the effects of the original virus but they don’t prevent getting and Transmisson of the virus. The non vaccines guarantee continued spread and variations of the virus. Eventually the vaccinated are likely to fall victim to a variant that will be as deadly or more in the case of ADE. Natural immunity is sterilizing to the virus so you can’t get and spread the virus. Unfortunately the vaccinated will incubate variants that will eventually get around the natural immunity also.
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

The vaccines aren’t actually vaccines. They’re gene therapy that lessens the effects of the original virus but they don’t prevent getting and Transmisson of the virus. The non vaccines guarantee continued spread and variations of the virus. Eventually the vaccinated are likely to fall victim to a variant that will be as deadly or more in the case of ADE. Natural immunity is sterilizing to the virus so you can’t get and spread the virus. Unfortunately the vaccinated will incubate variants that will eventually get around the natural immunity also.

But he said his wife caught the rona less than a day after her coworker was vaccinated, and blames the coworker for it. Lets not be stupid now, there's plenty of that here to go around.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/05/21
J&J. One and done. Zero side affects. Not even as much as a hiccup. I'm 67. At least twice a week I'm within inches of a hundred people coming in from the outside. 99% with no masks and questionable life styles. I had something very similar to covid-19 in January of 2019. A year before the "official" start. It lasted 10 days and I got through it with Tylenol cold and cough syrup with a suppressant.

kwg
Sorry to hear about your friends, here’s praying for a speedy recovery.
I hope we've got MIRVs pointed at all the CCP enclaves already.
The problem is docs are sending people home with no treatment and then only taking care of them once they need to be in the hospital. I pray your friend recovers soon.

This is the problem. They are directed by their superiors to act as though there are no treatments till the patient is in critical condition.
Posted By: ribka Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/05/21
still amazed so many Americans refuse to take responsibility for their own health.
Originally Posted by ribka
still amazed so many Americans refuse to take responsibility for their own health.

Alcohol treatments daily. Nothing short of a miracle.
At least they don't have a bad ear infection.
Covid of the the ear hole, the latest variant?
Posted By: battue Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/05/21
Truth, lies, bulleshit, false threats and prayers...this place makes the CDC look like a genius factory....
Yet to come...a “Chilling Development” from Jaquartx
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/05/21
Originally Posted by battue
Truth, lies, bulleshit, false threats and prayers...this place makes the CDC look like a genius factory....
Yet to come...a “Chilling Development” from Jaquartx

Heh !

Made me laugh.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/05/21
Originally Posted by stxhunter
At least they don't have a bad ear infection.

How ya doing, Roger ?
Posted By: HitnRun Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/05/21
Worse than any virus is the people that expose their lives to another bunch of people they never met and then sit around the campfire and sing Kumbaya.

Then the people that never met the loser that exposes himself and pray for him when all the rest of their time posting on this site is nothing short of Godless rant and indecency.

This place needs a massive enema.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/05/21
Originally Posted by HitnRun
Worse than any virus is the people that expose their lives to another bunch of people they never met and then sit around the campfire and sing Kumbaya.

Then the people that never met the loser that exposes himself and pray for him when all the rest of their time posting on this site is nothing short of Godless rant and indecency.

So, where should we stick the nozzle ?
kwg
Posted By: HitnRun Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/05/21
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by HitnRun

So, where should we stick the nozzle ?
kwg

Ask Wabigoon.
The frustration runs deep....

Posted By: K22 Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/05/21
Originally Posted by Ptarmigan

But he said his wife caught the rona less than a day after her coworker was vaccinated, and blames the coworker for it. Lets not be stupid now, there's plenty of that here to go around.

And your point is? or are you just going along with Battue but are unable to prove me wrong.

sounds like they thought of everything when they engineered this virus
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/05/21
Gonna ask my doc at my next tele-appointment if he’ll prescribe Ivermectin if we get sick. Kinda doubt it, but have a jug on hand JIC Plan A* fails.

*Stay the fugg away from people.
Originally Posted by K22

And your point is? or are you just going along with Battue but are unable to prove me wrong.

History has told me perhaps I should be open to other alternatives to Natural Immunity....the dark ages were a bitch...but, this is only a minor cold....as long as you come out the other side whole.

https://www.history.com/news/pandemics-end-plague-cholera-black-death-smallpox

Addition. The difference between us is you think you know it all..I know i don't ...and I have no reason to trust you..

Posted By: tzone Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/05/21
At least twice a week I'm within inches of a hundred people coming in from the outside. 99% with no masks and questionable life styles.

This sounds like my kind of party!
Posted By: tzone Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/05/21
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Gonna ask my doc at my next tele-appointment if he’ll prescribe Ivermectin if we get sick. Kinda doubt it, but have a jug on hand JIC Plan A* fails.

Where do you get a jug of it?
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/05/21
Originally Posted by tzone
At least twice a week I'm within inches of a hundred people coming in from the outside. 99% with no masks and questionable life styles.

This sounds like my kind of party!

It's ALIVE!!
Originally Posted by K22

History has told me perhaps I should be open to other alternatives to Natural Immunity....the dark ages were a bitch...but, this is only a minor cold....as long as you come out the other side whole.

Addition. The difference between us is you think you know it all..I know i don't ...and I have no reason to trust you..

Trusting MSM/History channel accurate truthful information says a lot.
Posted By: efw Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/05/21
Originally Posted by deflave

Oh really?

How does your doctor know if you have the “delta variant?”

Good on you for doing what you can do.

Amazing how the Hippocratic oath has taken a back seat to the politics of submission to the vaccine.
Posted By: deflave Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/05/21
She speaks to them like they’re a room full of 4th graders.

“We cannot hear you Vanessa.”

What a fugking bitch.
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Yea, they are probably lying about the history of the plague and smallpox. You tell em, Joe….
Posted By: kappa8 Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/05/21

Monoclonal antibody treatment. Plus budesonide.
Posted By: Cluggins Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/05/21
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Did you read the article?
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/05/21
Originally Posted by elkcountry
Figure out a way to get them Ivermectin and tell the Dr. to give them Intravenous Vitamin C.

They will be much better within days if they are given said treatment.

FLCCC.net has the treatment protocols for people in various stages of illness.

Ivermectin has antiinflamnitory effects but doesnt in self prevent the killing cytokine storm that often hits 7-10 days after the initial infection when the active viral infection is over and often when patients are starting to feel better.

Inhsled steroids can prevent or reduce that danger as proven a few months ago by the Oxford study that concurred with Dr Richard Bartletts proclamation that
Budesonideworks.com

Strangely, people realize Faukii, WHO and the CDC is FOS, yet still believe in and follow and submit to the Drs who use their failed protocal.

Budesonideworks.com

Or

AFLDS.COM
Posted By: hanco Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/05/21
My daughter is checking son in law into hospital right now. He has had it for a week, getting worse. I’m worried for him. He is a vet and a police officer, good, good man.
I think a lot of you broke dicks forgot to take your Flintstones when you were growing up.

Everybody I know has had this schit and they’re all perfectly fine.
Originally Posted by Cluggins
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Did you read the article?

If so….he missed something😁😁😁😁
Posted By: Mac84 Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/05/21
Prayers for a full recovery
I think a lot of you broke dicks forgot to take your Flintstones when you were growing up.

Did you have it?
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Did you have it?

No.

It had me.

We have some big people in our family who didn't make out so good. My cousin Rhett was the only real surprise. Other than tipping the scales at about 250, he was pretty healthy. They put him in a pine box in June 2020.
Is it too hard for people to understand that a Dr with hospital privileges is guided by their hospital contract provide the treatment protocals their hospitals select and those treatments can be influrnced by more than efficacy, such as financial renumeration?

Why do so many Drs with Hospital privileges always send their patients to the hospital for the much more expensive Xrays, CT and MRI scans rather than to the much cheaper Radiologist down the street in a private office?
Helping the bottom line enhances job security.
Posted By: Teal Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/05/21
Is it too hard for people to understand that a Dr with hospital privileges is guided by their hospital contract provide the treatment protocals their hospitals select and those treatments can be influrnced by more than efficacy, such as financial renumeration?

Why do so many Drs with Hospital privileges always send their patients to the hospital for the much more expensive Xrays, CT and MRI scans rather than to the much cheaper Radiologist down the street in a private office?

I'm wondering why they didn't admit my father this week with CV and Pneumonia - the hospitals aren't full in the least, there's room. Instead they send a 67 year old man home to "work through it" - he's been unable to eat since Monday at the least - everything comes up. The antibiotics for the PN - go out the other end. Can't sleep with dry heaves.
Originally Posted by Teal
I'm wondering why they didn't admit my father this week with CV and Pneumonia - the hospitals aren't full in the least, there's room. Instead they send a 67 year old man home to "work through it"

Hippocratic Oath has been rescinded by insurance companies.
You sound like the know it all that recently stated BS about off label usage. Happens every day in the hospital I work. And it has happened with COVID.

And we give free meds and service every day also.

As far as protocols for COVID, we have most likely used most of them out there. Because, in the beginning none we’re sure what worked best. Experience narrowed them down, to what worked best for individual cases. And one was not the only one.

Also the reason one pays to have people on their payroll is for them to generate business for the company.

Your ability to foster half truths is always on display.

Posted By: JoeBob Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/05/21
I have it right now. It’s not fun, but so far it ain’t too bad. I have no respiratory symptoms or fever as of yet. With me it is like a mild sinus infection and a stomach virus. The stomach stuff was pretty bad this morning. I had cramps that flat out hurt for about an hour. After that it’s been okay.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/05/21
Originally Posted by tzone

Where do you get a jug of it?

Actually a little bottle of the injectable/drinkable.

Amazon.
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/05/21

FW

LMAO

Do you just set waiting to say something totally stupid? Or do you make a list of dumb phugging statements, and apply them with no thought! Fireball2 sorry to hear your friend is sick, I hope he recovers soon!

I'm wondering why they didn't admit my father this week with CV and Pneumonia - the hospitals aren't full in the least, there's room. Instead they send a 67 year old man home to "work through it" - he's been unable to eat since Monday at the least - everything comes up. The antibiotics for the PN - go out the other end. Can't sleep with dry heaves.

Take him back to the ER….if not readmitted, he will at minimum have another evaluation.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I have it right now. It’s not fun, but so far it ain’t too bad. I have no respiratory symptoms or fever as of yet. With me it is like a mild sinus infection and a stomach virus. The stomach stuff was pretty bad this morning. I had cramps that flat out hurt for about an hour. After that it’s been okay.

I hope you heal up real good and that it doesn't cause any more brain damage.
it seems like the Delta thing has a higher infection rate, but a lower death rate than the original version
Posted By: JoeBob Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/05/21
Originally Posted by JoeBob

I hope you heal up real good and that it doesn't cause any more brain damage.

I would be the smartest man in Alabama by about 50 IQ points.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/05/21

Take him back to the ER….if not readmitted, he will at minimum have another evaluation.

Still believe in the system, eh Battue?
Posted By: Raeford Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/05/21
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
it seems like the Delta thing has a higher infection rate, but a lower death rate than the original version

NO NO WE ALL GONNA DIE FROM IT!!!!
MSM will tell one all about!
Posted By: Teal Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/05/21

He's been there 2x since Sat - they give fluids and send him home.
Posted By: broomd Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/05/21
Originally Posted by K22
Prayers for them.
My wife and I have worked with the public this whole time, no mask, no vax of course, and have weathered it, no problem. Then one of my wife's employee's decides to get vaccinated, came to work and less than one day later my wife has it. And of course, I got a day or 2 later. She ended up in the hospital and almost died. Lots of Ivermectin and Zpaks later we are slowly recovering. I would love to shoot that idiot for getting vaccinated then coming to work. Jerk!

You gotta be kidding me....you're actually blaming the vaxxed lady!?
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/05/21
"The Sky is Falling".
Originally Posted by irfubar

Still believe in the system, eh Battue?

Obviously, it’s not perfect. And some systems are superior to their counterparts. There are ones close to me that I would prefer to pass by….given the chance to get to another.

Personally I had one experience that would turn many off from the system… so I can appreciate were some are coming from. I’m also still here because of the “system”..And as you know… work for them and see the good they do and how much most inside care…

So ya

Posted By: gann Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/05/21
PM sent.
Posted By: antlers Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/05/21

The healthcare system is just as corrupt as is the media and politics. Doctors can be bought just as easily as the media and politicians.

It’s super scientific.

Ding ding ding ding!!! We have a winner.

That is the standard course for virus mutations.
Ding, ding, ding….made my inquisitive mind look that up.. took all of 30 seconds to find all don't agree

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thecon...ally-evolve-to-become-less-deadly-153817

Ding, ding, ding….made my inquisitive mind look that up.. took all of 30 seconds to find all don't agre

I do agree, it would almost die out be just another cold (which it is), if we let it run it's course. Of course man wants to put his fingers into everything (and likely the creation of this disease) so all bets are off.

The crap ran it's course in 1918-20 with no vaccines, as will/would this too, but the more we screw around with it the worse it will be.

Again, let nature do it's thing.

We have some big people in our family who didn't make out so good. My cousin Rhett was the only real surprise. Other than tipping the scales at about 250, he was pretty healthy. They put him in a pine box in June 2020.

I’d be more concerned all your family can afford is a pine box.
Originally Posted by broomd
Originally Posted by K22
Prayers for them.

Yes, we are blaming him.
Originally Posted by Heym06

FW

LMAO

Do you just set waiting to say something totally stupid? Or do you make a list of dumb phugging statements, and apply them with no thought! Fireball2 sorry to hear your friend is sick, I hope he recovers soon!

We all run in different circles and have different experiences.

I’ve never in my life heard of somebody getting a severe cold or flu and going to the fugking hospital.
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
Prayers for them.

Yes, we are blaming him.

I have known people that got their second shot and flew the next morning.

They’re as stupid as broomd. They don’t understand they’re spreading a virus.
Bunch of mofos guessing about chit they gots no actual evidence of. Saweet. Divide and conquer.
John has had a fever for about a week and according to his wife his blood oxygen is 92. John's no lightweight.

I have no idea why deflave insists on being such a prick every day of his life. Poor character is what I call it.
John has had a fever for about a week and according to his wife his blood oxygen is 92. John's no lightweight.

I have no idea why deflave insists on being such a prick every day of his life. Poor character is what I call it.

Oh wow.

A fever and respiratory weakness.

How the fugk did we ever get by all these years.

Grow the fugk up.

Did you have it?

No.

It had me.

Ha. But, but, but i thought you said everyone you knew has had it.

BTW, how do you know they had it. You sure cant tell from the PCR test.
Millions talk about how they had the flu when they had a runny nose for 2 days. UFR.

I know the tests aren't effective but they are the standard for people "knowing" somebody that had COVID.

They tested positive for COVID.
I'm
Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert
Ding, ding, ding….made my inquisitive mind look that up.. took all of 30 seconds to find all don't agre

I do agree, it would almost die out be just another cold (which it is), if we let it run it's course. Of course man wants to put his fingers into everything (and likely the creation of this disease) so all bets are off.

The crap ran it's course in 1918-20 with no vaccines, as will/would this too, but the more we screw around with it the worse it will be.

Again, let nature do it's thing.

You forget, it wasn't released on the world to let it run its course. That was not in the plan.

. Countries started ordering the masks in 2018 for a reason.

I know the tests aren't effective but they are the standard for people "knowing" somebody that had COVID.

I agree, but so did a persimmon.

He's been there 2x since Sat - they give fluids and send him home.

Id get hold of AFLDS.COM and see about getting him treated before its too late if its not already.

So, whats his O2 level. Ask them if they are waiting for him to get blue lips and then making the big bucks by venting and killing him.
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
Prayers for them.

Yes, we are blaming him.

K, I've seen some pretty strange stuff supposedly carried in those masks like nanoparticles and chemical crystals developing after alcohol soaks. I wonder if they are sterilized with ethyl oxide, a strong carcinogen, as apparently many nasal swabs were.

If you've seen those same reports im interested in knowing if you believe them.
Posted By: ribka Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/05/21

Is his wife at the hospital demanding proactive covid treatment from the beginning or is he just given Tylenol?

I agree, but so did a persimmon.

If you want to have a back and forth with me you're going to have to stop being stupid.
Originally Posted by ribka

Is his wife at the hospital demanding proactive covid treatment from the beginning or is he just given Tylenol?

His wife has it as well. I don't have much more information.
Posted By: deflave Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/07/21
Hey Fireballz,

What’s the body count at home today?
Posted By: K22 Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/07/21
https://twitter.com/TimRunsHisMouth/status/1423869703836119042
I talked with his wife yesterday. He's had 103 fever for 5 days. He's talking "jibberish" for lack of a better way to explain it. She described it as he's not himself. I said get that f'r to the hospital, ASAP. I'm having a hard time sitting on the sidelines but I absolutely positively cannot go over there and drag his ass out of there and end up with it, for my kids sake. For those that don't know our kid has compromised lungs and failing heart.

I want to bitch slap that woman right now. We've dropped off Ivermectin and she only gave him one dose. Yesterday my wife dropped off a bunch of supplies hopefully she'll get him to take them. I think it's a combination of his wife's fucqued up personality and his deliriousness that he's not getting the care he needs. Both my wife and I have had strong talks with her about it but she's a thick headed woman. It sounds like he's out in la-la land so she needs to step up and get it done!

As for you Travis, you are a flaming dickhead for joking about this. Someday I hope to have the opportunity to kick your ass.

As for you Travis, you are a flaming dickhead for joking about this. Someday I hope to have the opportunity to kick your ass.

I’ll pray for that too.

LOL

Sweet monologue by the way.
Prick.
Prick.

Yo mama!!!!
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/07/21
Ballz is a an estrogen filled SJW. LOL
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/08/21
Bump
Posted By: goalie Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/08/21
[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]
Posted By: deflave Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/09/21
What’s the update, Foreballz?

All dead?
Posted By: viking Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/09/21

I’ll pray for that too.

LOL

Can we sell tickets, we need to pick a venue like Vegas.LOL.
Originally Posted by viking

I’ll pray for that too.

LOL

Fireballz can finally prove to the world what a fugking bad ass he is.

LOL
Would this be a cage fight or one using Marquess of Queensberry rules?

Asking for a friend…
They're burying my uncle Tuesday after taking him off of life support yesterday. He went into the hospital with Covid five days before and it was downhill from there. He wasn't vaccinated, I for one wish he had been.

He'd gone to Florida the week before to visit his son and grandkids, the kids had the sniffles which turned out to be Covid. My aunt has it too but she's doing OK. My cousin and his wife have it along with the kids. The other son caught it from them when they got back to MS from FL but he's doing OK too.

I've had it and it wasn't too bad for me. My uncle makes the third I've known to die from it. Everybody's gotta make their own choices, but there's a lot of crazy being spouted here and I hope the ones spouting it aren't influencing many others.
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
They're burying my uncle Tuesday after taking him off of life support yesterday. He went into the hospital with Covid five days before and it was downhill from there. He wasn't vaccinated, I for one wish he had been.

He'd gone to Florida the week before to visit his son and grandkids, the kids had the sniffles which turned out to be Covid. My aunt has it too but she's doing OK. My cousin and his wife have it along with the kids. The other son caught it from them when they got back to MS from FL but he's doing OK too.

I've had it and it wasn't too bad for me. My uncle makes the third I've known to die from it. Everybody's gotta make their own choices, but there's a lot of crazy being spouted here and I hope the ones spouting it aren't influencing many others.

Three?

That’s impressive.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/09/21

Tradition would dictate a restaurant parking lot in TN or KY, can't remember.

M243 gets ta be the referee, as he got stood up last time.
Loretta Lynn's !
Posted By: smarquez Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/09/21

PS

My cousin and her husband are in a rehab center. She has a trach and is on dialysis. I don't think she will be coming home. His lungs are so shot he can barely get to the door with assistance. They were both hard core anti-vax and anti-mask and Pro Trump. He is singing like a canary now to anyone that will listen about getting the vax. Julie can't say anything with her tracheotomy.
Do they fit into to the 99.7 percent of people that will survive?
Posted By: smarquez Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/09/21

A pulse-ox of 95 was supposed to get supplemental oxygen and an ambulance ride when I was a PM. Talking jibberish is a sign of low O2 saturation. This is bad. He does need another look at a hospital.
Posted By: hookeye Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/09/21
Making the rounds here
Ol lady knows a fam that got it.
Think they went to FL.

Older siblings and their kids sick but no hospitization after a week. One mid 40s is in hospital, no known other issues prior.....said hes too far gone and will pass this week

Dunno if sometbing else contributed to decline or all Covid.

Fact! I asked for specific drugs because I have asthma. I was told NO. The ER doc finally gave me the drugs I asked for and I lived.

If you don't own a nebulizer, get one. They're good to have regardless for mild colds etc. Then if you do get a bad cold, covid, flu. Etc, you have one. Budesonide in my neb fixed me
Posted By: Windfall Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/09/21
Originally Posted by smarquez

PS

My cousin and her husband are in a rehab center. She has a trach and is on dialysis. I don't think she will be coming home. His lungs are so shot he can barely get to the door with assistance. They were both hard core anti-vax and anti-mask and Pro Trump. He is singing like a canary now to anyone that will listen about getting the vax. Julie can't say anything with her tracheotomy.

"Recovered" is what they call it, but recovered it isn't. Gail's friend Kathy did 43 days on a ventilator in the ICU and "recovered" enough now after months to go home with neuropathy in her feet so she needs a walker, has fallen twice that required more hospital time, loses her balance, brain fog, can't swallow or talk right and is incredibly tired all the time. All that fun plus an $850,000. hospital bill. You do as you like, but the free to us alternative looked better to the wife and me.
You are quoting an extreme case. I had pneumonia and was on oxygen a full month but feel great now. I'm hiking, kicking ass in the gym etc. Depends on the person. I feel zero I'll effects.

A pulse-ox of 95 was supposed to get supplemental oxygen and an ambulance ride when I was a PM.

When I was out in CO at 9300 feet I was pinging 90-92. I am sitting at 95 right now.
Buncha fugkin' pussies.
Posted By: ribka Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/09/21

What were her vit D levels when she checked in ?

Did she she follow preventative protocols prior to getting covid? Did she get a decent amount of exercise every day and follow a low carb diet or did she eat lots of bread, pasta and sweets? Was she immediately put on high dosage steroids when she experienced lung issues are was she told to take a Tylenol and wait for the vent?

Originally Posted by Windfall

PS

"Recovered" is what they call it, but recovered it isn't. Gail's friend Kathy did 43 days on a ventilator in the ICU and "recovered" enough now after months to go home with neuropathy in her feet so she needs a walker, has fallen twice that required more hospital time, loses her balance, brain fog, can't swallow or talk right and is incredibly tired all the time. All that fun plus an $850,000. hospital bill. You do as you like, but the free to us alternative looked better to the wife and me.
Posted By: JCMCUBIC Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/09/21
Just learned a friend of mine's sister has been in the hospital for several days and not doing well. She's 40, athletic, healthy. Not what I would expect.

Another friend's parents are in the hospital. They're probably late 60's. I don't know if they have any pre-existing stuff. They're both a little overweight but I know they're active.

Local schools opened Friday. Guess we'll see how things go.
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223

Fact! I asked for specific drugs because I have asthma. I was told NO. The ER doc finally gave me the drugs I asked for and I lived.

If you don't own a nebulizer, get one. They're good to have regardless for mild colds etc. Then if you do get a bad cold, covid, flu. Etc, you have one. Budesonide in my neb fixed me

Check out Dr Mercolas protocol if you can find it.
He's had serious attacks and info is hard to find now on the subject. Get on his email list for links. They are only posted two days before removed, but the info is golden. I bought a nebulizer just in case. His protocol includes h2o2.
Posted By: kingston Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/09/21

I’ll pray for that too.

LOL

LOL

Pounding a cock, even if a fail, is sure to draw a crowd.

PS

What does Pro Trump have to do with it? He's been pushing the vaccine...
Originally Posted by kingston

I’ll pray for that too.

LOL

LOL

Pounding a cock, even if a fail, is sure to draw a crowd.

STFU, COVTARD.

LOL
Posted By: deflave Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/12/21
Fireballz,

Any updates on the victims of this horrific disease?
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/12/21
Originally Posted by Jungleland

PS

What does Pro Trump have to do with it? He's been pushing the vaccine...

A somewhat inconvenient truth.
Posted By: deflave Re: Hitting close to home now - 08/18/21
Fireballz!

How dead did everybody end up?

On a scale of 9-10.

LOL
Posted By: deflave Re: Hitting close to home now - 12/28/21
Hey Fireballz,

Did they die or what?

LOL
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Hitting close to home now - 12/28/21

badd schidtt happens to good people....

have lost some buds in the year '21

best wishes to your guys.....

although......pic......guy on the right makes me nervous standing in front of that rifle.........

© 24hourcampfire