Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
The problem is docs are sending people home with no treatment and then only taking care of them once they need to be in the hospital. I pray your friend recovers soon.

Fact! I asked for specific drugs because I have asthma. I was told NO. The ER doc finally gave me the drugs I asked for and I lived.

If you don't own a nebulizer, get one. They're good to have regardless for mild colds etc. Then if you do get a bad cold, covid, flu. Etc, you have one. Budesonide in my neb fixed me

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by smarquez
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Don't worry. It's all fake. No such thing as covid 19. All made up. It's just the flu or an ordinary cold. Just ask the resident genius deflave.

PS

Hope your buds recover soon. My mom died from this shyt and it ain't no ordinary cold or flu.

My cousin and her husband are in a rehab center. She has a trach and is on dialysis. I don't think she will be coming home. His lungs are so shot he can barely get to the door with assistance. They were both hard core anti-vax and anti-mask and Pro Trump. He is singing like a canary now to anyone that will listen about getting the vax. Julie can't say anything with her tracheotomy.
Do they fit into to the 99.7 percent of people that will survive?

"Recovered" is what they call it, but recovered it isn't. Gail's friend Kathy did 43 days on a ventilator in the ICU and "recovered" enough now after months to go home with neuropathy in her feet so she needs a walker, has fallen twice that required more hospital time, loses her balance, brain fog, can't swallow or talk right and is incredibly tired all the time. All that fun plus an $850,000. hospital bill. You do as you like, but the free to us alternative looked better to the wife and me.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
You are quoting an extreme case. I had pneumonia and was on oxygen a full month but feel great now. I'm hiking, kicking ass in the gym etc. Depends on the person. I feel zero I'll effects.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

A pulse-ox of 95 was supposed to get supplemental oxygen and an ambulance ride when I was a PM.

When I was out in CO at 9300 feet I was pinging 90-92. I am sitting at 95 right now.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Buncha fugkin' pussies.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

What were her vit D levels when she checked in ?

Did she she follow preventative protocols prior to getting covid? Did she get a decent amount of exercise every day and follow a low carb diet or did she eat lots of bread, pasta and sweets? Was she immediately put on high dosage steroids when she experienced lung issues are was she told to take a Tylenol and wait for the vent?

Originally Posted by Windfall
Don't worry. It's all fake. No such thing as covid 19. All made up. It's just the flu or an ordinary cold. Just ask the resident genius deflave.

PS

Hope your buds recover soon. My mom died from this shyt and it ain't no ordinary cold or flu.

My cousin and her husband are in a rehab center. She has a trach and is on dialysis. I don't think she will be coming home. His lungs are so shot he can barely get to the door with assistance. They were both hard core anti-vax and anti-mask and Pro Trump. He is singing like a canary now to anyone that will listen about getting the vax. Julie can't say anything with her tracheotomy.

"Recovered" is what they call it, but recovered it isn't. Gail's friend Kathy did 43 days on a ventilator in the ICU and "recovered" enough now after months to go home with neuropathy in her feet so she needs a walker, has fallen twice that required more hospital time, loses her balance, brain fog, can't swallow or talk right and is incredibly tired all the time. All that fun plus an $850,000. hospital bill. You do as you like, but the free to us alternative looked better to the wife and me.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Just learned a friend of mine's sister has been in the hospital for several days and not doing well. She's 40, athletic, healthy. Not what I would expect.

Another friend's parents are in the hospital. They're probably late 60's. I don't know if they have any pre-existing stuff. They're both a little overweight but I know they're active.

Local schools opened Friday. Guess we'll see how things go.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
The problem is docs are sending people home with no treatment and then only taking care of them once they need to be in the hospital. I pray your friend recovers soon.

Fact! I asked for specific drugs because I have asthma. I was told NO. The ER doc finally gave me the drugs I asked for and I lived.

If you don't own a nebulizer, get one. They're good to have regardless for mild colds etc. Then if you do get a bad cold, covid, flu. Etc, you have one. Budesonide in my neb fixed me

Check out Dr Mercolas protocol if you can find it.
He's had serious attacks and info is hard to find now on the subject. Get on his email list for links. They are only posted two days before removed, but the info is golden. I bought a nebulizer just in case. His protocol includes h2o2.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by viking
Originally Posted by Fireball2

As for you Travis, you are a flaming dickhead for joking about this. Someday I hope to have the opportunity to kick your ass.

I’ll pray for that too.

LOL

Sweet monologue by the way.

Can we sell tickets, we need to pick a venue like Vegas.LOL.

Fireballz can finally prove to the world what a fugking bad ass he is.

LOL

Pounding a cock, even if a fail, is sure to draw a crowd.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn

PS

What does Pro Trump have to do with it? He's been pushing the vaccine...

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by viking
Originally Posted by Fireball2

As for you Travis, you are a flaming dickhead for joking about this. Someday I hope to have the opportunity to kick your ass.

I’ll pray for that too.

LOL

Sweet monologue by the way.

Can we sell tickets, we need to pick a venue like Vegas.LOL.

Fireballz can finally prove to the world what a fugking bad ass he is.

LOL

Pounding a cock, even if a fail, is sure to draw a crowd.

STFU, COVTARD.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Fireballz,

Any updates on the victims of this horrific disease?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Jungleland

PS

What does Pro Trump have to do with it? He's been pushing the vaccine...

A somewhat inconvenient truth.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Fireballz!

How dead did everybody end up?

On a scale of 9-10.

LOL

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Hey Fireballz,

Did they die or what?

LOL

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

badd schidtt happens to good people....

have lost some buds in the year '21

best wishes to your guys.....

although......pic......guy on the right makes me nervous standing in front of that rifle.........

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (257Bob, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 06hunter59, 56 invisible), 1,763 guests, and 1,132 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,237
Posts18,524,883
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.