Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I dropped him off some Ivermectin this morning. Doctor sent him home with nothing.

Doctor sent him home with nothing....I have lost what little faith I ever had in the medical establishment. My mother and stepsister are both nurse practitioners and If the computer/standards of care don’t call for something it doesn’t exist and/or it’s dangerous. I can assure you that they would let themselves die before they’d go off label. The medical community is mostly a bunch of NPC’s.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
GB1

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Son in law( police detective) has it and oldest daughter. April got over it right quick, son-in-law dragging on

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by 1minute
I would love to shoot that idiot for getting vaccinated then coming to work

Help me here please. What is one's rationale for this?

The vaccines aren’t actually vaccines. They’re gene therapy that lessens the effects of the original virus but they don’t prevent getting and Transmisson of the virus. The non vaccines guarantee continued spread and variations of the virus. Eventually the vaccinated are likely to fall victim to a variant that will be as deadly or more in the case of ADE. Natural immunity is sterilizing to the virus so you can’t get and spread the virus. Unfortunately the vaccinated will incubate variants that will eventually get around the natural immunity also.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

The vaccines aren’t actually vaccines. They’re gene therapy that lessens the effects of the original virus but they don’t prevent getting and Transmisson of the virus. The non vaccines guarantee continued spread and variations of the virus. Eventually the vaccinated are likely to fall victim to a variant that will be as deadly or more in the case of ADE. Natural immunity is sterilizing to the virus so you can’t get and spread the virus. Unfortunately the vaccinated will incubate variants that will eventually get around the natural immunity also.

But he said his wife caught the rona less than a day after her coworker was vaccinated, and blames the coworker for it. Lets not be stupid now, there's plenty of that here to go around.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J&J. One and done. Zero side affects. Not even as much as a hiccup. I'm 67. At least twice a week I'm within inches of a hundred people coming in from the outside. 99% with no masks and questionable life styles. I had something very similar to covid-19 in January of 2019. A year before the "official" start. It lasted 10 days and I got through it with Tylenol cold and cough syrup with a suppressant.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Sorry to hear about your friends, here’s praying for a speedy recovery.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I hope we've got MIRVs pointed at all the CCP enclaves already.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
The problem is docs are sending people home with no treatment and then only taking care of them once they need to be in the hospital. I pray your friend recovers soon.

This is the problem. They are directed by their superiors to act as though there are no treatments till the patient is in critical condition.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
still amazed so many Americans refuse to take responsibility for their own health.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by ribka
still amazed so many Americans refuse to take responsibility for their own health.

Alcohol treatments daily. Nothing short of a miracle.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
At least they don't have a bad ear infection.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Covid of the the ear hole, the latest variant?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Truth, lies, bulleshit, false threats and prayers...this place makes the CDC look like a genius factory....
Yet to come...a “Chilling Development” from Jaquartx

laissez les bons temps rouler
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by battue
Truth, lies, bulleshit, false threats and prayers...this place makes the CDC look like a genius factory....
Yet to come...a “Chilling Development” from Jaquartx

Heh !

Made me laugh.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by stxhunter
At least they don't have a bad ear infection.

How ya doing, Roger ?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Worse than any virus is the people that expose their lives to another bunch of people they never met and then sit around the campfire and sing Kumbaya.

Then the people that never met the loser that exposes himself and pray for him when all the rest of their time posting on this site is nothing short of Godless rant and indecency.

This place needs a massive enema.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HitnRun
Worse than any virus is the people that expose their lives to another bunch of people they never met and then sit around the campfire and sing Kumbaya.

Then the people that never met the loser that exposes himself and pray for him when all the rest of their time posting on this site is nothing short of Godless rant and indecency.

So, where should we stick the nozzle ?
kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by HitnRun

So, where should we stick the nozzle ?
kwg

Ask Wabigoon.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
The frustration runs deep....

laissez les bons temps rouler
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Ptarmigan
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

But he said his wife caught the rona less than a day after her coworker was vaccinated, and blames the coworker for it. Lets not be stupid now, there's plenty of that here to go around.

And your point is? or are you just going along with Battue but are unable to prove me wrong.

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (12344mag, 1234, 10Glocks, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 153, 70 invisible), 2,330 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,536
Posts18,472,786
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.