Home
Why do black people refuse to hold their own responsable ? Why is Criminal Activity normal ? It Makes no sense .
Cops get paid all night , a brake light? As a kid I did all I could to not see the dic !
Originally Posted by jimy

Cops get paid all night , a brake light? As a kid I did all I could to no see the dic !

Yep.
I got pulled over for not having a front license plate. Where was my white privilege?

I got pulled over for a headlight out. Twice. Where was my white privilege?

I didn’t get shot, but I complied with the officers commands and didn’t pull a gun, either, so there’s that.

P
Why do black people refuse to hold their own responsable ? Why is Criminal Activity normal ? It Makes no sense .
Cops get paid all night , a brake light? As a kid I did all I could to no see the dic !

I don’t get it but every other race holds race above all else. Blacks buy Nike and hero worship pro athletes or certain teams above all else. They don’t root for a home team or player they root for certain teams and certain players above the team. It is what it is. I have black contractors that are likable people but 9/10 they blame guns being available for the killings in there hoods and will drive a POS SUV that they don’t need/can’t afford while keeping their kids in the ghetto over something practical and will vote Democrat because it’s the guns killin ppl in the hood.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Yep.

these Rap lyrics make no sense to me!
Loggers paid all day, a choker huh? As a kid export damn owl, crummy rollin.
LeBone James da Man.
Loggers paid all day, a choker huh? As a kid export damn owl, crummy rollin.

LOL!
I have many black friends that absolutely are responsible like me and you. I probably can name 50 or more that I grew up around that are good to go. As high a percentage, maybe higher, than the whites I grew up around.

But the ones the OP is referring to grow up in extreme poverty, fatherless, in horrible cultural conditions. Go to an elementary school in these areas and it is quickly apparent that these kids have no chance. Drop a white kid in these conditions and get the same result. The cycle continues.
Originally Posted by ctsmith
I have many black friends that absolutely are responsible like me and you. I probably can name 50 or more that I grew up around that are good to go. As high a percentage, maybe higher, than the whites I grew up around.

But the ones the OP is referring to grow up in extreme poverty, fatherless, in horrible cultural conditions. Go to an elementary school in these areas and it is quickly apparent that these kids have no chance. Drop a white kid in these conditions and get the same result. The cycle continues.

Absolutely true....
Why don’t you ask one of your black friends?

Two common themes with brothers that are incarcerated or have had multiple run ins with the law.

1.) Poor impluse control. A situation arises and they cannot control their impulses to take it, break it, set it on fire, or phouc it.

2.) Absoulutely no respect for other people's property. If nobody is watching, they just take stuff, often just because it's there.
The common thread, whether it be impoverished whites, impoverished blacks or impoverished Indians on the reservation, is that they are provided excuses and when they utilize those now "built in excuses", they are then validated by others for their behavior. The cycle then continues.
People are people. Our government in California interred thousands of Japanese Americans at the start of WWII and proudly stole their property. They were obedient and lived in barracks strangely reminiscent of prisoner of war barracks.
I was once stopped by a "Elvis impersonator" cop in a small town because my tires spun out on gravel at an intersection stop sign when taking off. He called it "exhibition of acceleration". The judge dismissed the ticket because he misspelled both words. Go figure. Was that my white privilege? I don't think so. It was because he was an ass. Small town cops do what they do because they can.
Truthfully blacks have indeed suffered discrimination in the past and that we cannot deny nor should we ever forget. However all people suffer discrimination from time to time. For decades white people have suffered discrimination to supposedly pay for the inequities of the past.

LeBron is another privileged ass that's doing what he does because he can. It's that simple. People are literally getting away with murder simply because they can and it must stop. Ashley Babbitt and all like her of all colors and nationalities deserve Justice.
They’ve been conditioned all their lives by the Democrat Party that they’re victims and many of them believe it and live their lives blaming everyone else. Some of them see the lie for what it is and take ownership of their own success and destiny.
Originally Posted by hatari

Two common themes with brothers that are incarcerated or have had multiple run ins with the law.

1.) Poor impluse control. A situation arises and they cannot control there impulses to take it, break it, set it on fire, or phouc it.

2.) Absoulutely no respect for other people's property. If nobody is watching, they just take stuff, often just because it's there.

In the latter group, yes, but not the case with those raised like me.
The breakup of the family unit. Govt has usurped the role of the father figure.

Single moms are the norm and indeed are celebrated as somehow heroic. Being a single mom certainly isn't a crime, but in my opinion it isn't something to aspire to either.

Getting yourself out of poverty isn't impossible. I saw a formula years ago the author was insistent would work IF followed in order.

1. Get an education.
2. Get a job.
3. Find a spouse.
4. Have children.

Your half right.

Sure growing up in those circumstances makes long odds for any child BUT that’s the reason that most obviously not all Caucasians and Asians choose to not live in those environments. Or to have a half dozen baby daddies ect. Most Caucasians and Asians don’t choose “keepin’ it real” with a Cadillac truck while renting and having kids grow up in the worst part of town and attending the worst schools in town. That’s not an accident it’s a choice. The typical Caucasian raises and interacts with children and is more involved and chooses a better living environment than the average black.

It isn’t the result of random chance that there has never been a successful black lead nation anywhere in recorded history or even successful black lead cities in this mostly wealthy nation in modern times.
I don’t have any black friends, try to avoid any contact with them if possible. Sounds bad I know, but I don’t trust any of them. They would break the race card off in your ass if given the chance. I’ve seen that happen to people several times that were friendly with blacks.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Your half right.

Sure growing up in those circumstances makes long odds for any child BUT that’s the reason that most obviously not all Caucasians and Asians choose to not live in those environments. Or to have a half dozen baby daddies ect. Most Caucasians and Asians don’t choose “keepin’ it real” with a Cadillac truck while renting in the worst part of town ect. The typical Caucasian raises and interacts with children and is more involved and chooses a better living environment than the average black.

Drop 1000 white kids in that environment and they will turn out the same, percentage wise. Are you saying thats not the case? More of the white kids will fight their way out? Bullshit.

Your half right.

Sure growing up in those circumstances makes long odds for any child BUT that’s the reason that most obviously not all Caucasians and Asians choose to not live in those environments. Or to have a half dozen baby daddies ect. Most Caucasians and Asians don’t choose “keepin’ it real” with a Cadillac truck while renting in the worst part of town ect. The typical Caucasian raises and interacts with children and is more involved and chooses a better living environment than the average black.

Drop 1000 white kids in that environment and they will turn out the same, percentage wise. Are you saying thats not the case? More of the white kids will fight their way out? Bullshit.

I believe a lot of those 1000 white kids would make it out but a lot wouldn’t. Whites on average choose as in make a choice to not live or raise children in those environments. Which is the point.

Name a safe, clean, successful, wealthy black run country anywhere in the world. If you can’t name one now name one at some point in recorded history. Why is that?

Your half right.

Thank Texan Democrat LBJ for this...

When I was a child, I worked in my Father's concrete business and we had a set of brothers, Ed and Prentice Coleman who helped us on bigger jobs. They were Baptist preachers and they sang gospel as they pulled the screedboard. I cut mud in front of them and learned their versions and sang with them. Bother Ed asked me to come and sing at their church on a number of occasions. Solid folks who treated me well and I was always respected at their home or church. Homes were clean and well kept. They were good, no, very good people. I miss being around folks who would be kind, friendly and who worked, paid their bills and beat their kids when they messed up, out of love not meanness. I saw them help their friends and family, learned that if want to be happy, help others.

Sadly the government in its desire to achieve power destroyed the family structure of not just the Black population but the entire Nation, The government wants to mommy and daddy to all...that is the real problem, no individual accountability and everyone gets to blame some one else for their troubles.

By the way, the Muslims have a plethora of children, Caucasians not so much. They will beat the US down in the bedroom as the Dems pay them to breed...

Your half right.

I believe a lot of those 1000 white kids would make it out but a lot wouldn’t. Whites on average choose as in make a choice to not live or raise children in those environments. Which is the point.

Name a safe, clean, successful, wealthy black run country anywhere in the world. If you can’t name one now name one at some point in recorded history. Why is that?

Answer this simple question. Do you believe that if 1000 white kids are dumped into that environment a higher percentage will make it out?
Originally Posted by worriedman

When I was a child, I worked in my Father's concrete business and we had a set of brothers, Ed and Prentice Coleman who helped us on bigger jobs. They were Baptist preachers and they sang gospel as they pulled the screedboard. I cut mud in front of them and learned their versions and sang with them. Bother Ed asked me to come and sing at their church on a number of occasions. Solid folks who treated me well and I was always respected at their home or church. Homes were clean and well kept. They were good, no, very good people. I miss being around folks who would be kind, friendly and who worked, paid their bills and beat their kids when they messed up, out of love not meanness. I saw them help their friends and family, learned that if want to be happy, help others.

Same. I have some solid black friends. I mean solid. When I need a shoulder, there are as many or more dark friends that I can lean on.

Your half right.

Answer this simple question. Do you believe that if 1000 white kids are dumped into that environment a higher percentage will make it out?

Yes as will a higher percentage of Asian kids. Environment matters as does genetics. Specifically the genes or lack there of for intelligence and impulse control.

Answer this simple question. Name a successful prosperous black lead nation today or at any point in history.
There was a black engineer I played guitar with at lunch.
He was a better guitar player.
I was a better engineer.

He girl friend was a topless dancer.
My wife is an engineer.

Your half right.

Yes as will a higher percentage of Asian kids. Environment matters as does genetics. Specifically the genes or lack there of for intelligence and impulse control.

Answer this simple question. Name a successful prosperous black lead nation today or at any point in history.

There is none. But it is way more complicated than that.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
I got pulled over for not having a front license plate. Where was my white privilege?

I got pulled over for a headlight out. Twice. Where was my white privilege?

I didn’t get shot, but I complied with the officers commands and didn’t pull a gun, either, so there’s that.

P
There is no white privilege. Only black privilege. Demoncraps lie like rabid dogs in chit.

Your half right.

Do you believe that the reason world class 100 meter dash events are dominated by blacks is due to discrimination against whites or lack of opportunities for whites, Latinos, and Asians? Or is it possible that there are real genetic differences and that those same genetic difference that lead to some races being taller or faster might also play a role in IQ and impulse control.
I find humor in a bunch of white people answering questions intended for black people.

Your half right.

Wakanda?

Your half right.

Do you believe that the reason world class 100 meter dash events are dominated by blacks is due to discrimination against whites or lack of opportunities for whites, Latinos, and Asians? Or is it possible that there are real genetic differences and that those same genetic difference that lead to some races being taller or faster might also play a role in IQ and impulse control.

I don't believe, I know, that the I grew around many blacks with active responsible fathers. I can only think of one or two of the kids that did not turn out the same. I can think of many more white kids given more of an opportunity but tossed it all away.

I have immediate family members who teach elementary in all black schools in poverty areas. Attend one of the kindergarten classes and tell me how many of the kids you think will make it out. I bet we both come to the same conclusion. They don't have a chance, or a very small one at best.

Its easy to speculate when detached. Get in the trenches for real answers.
I recently vacationed in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Island. I posted about my experience. 87% Black. Really, really nice people, and I spent a lot of time off the resort strip.

It’s cultural, not racial.

Your half right.

You never heard of the "Bell Curve". It's a thing and it's real. Which is not to say that all people of color fall on the bottom end of the bell, nor that all Caucasians fall on the top end of the curve. But there are predictable trends.

Every man should be treated and rewarded for his individual accomplishments or crimes as the case may be.
Ahhhhhhh....

It,s called LBJ,s great society nanny state programs.

The decades long compounding dominoe affects from it,s toehold.

Vote for me and everything is free....

Honk for Joey........

Is the maturity stage of it from 55 plus yrs ago......
Originally Posted by deflave
I find humor in a bunch of white people answering questions intended for black people.

Or even giving it serious thought.
I recently vacationed in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Island. I posted about my experience. 87% Black. Really, really nice people, and I spent a lot of time off the resort strip.

I think so.

Comparing Africa....with all the interference they have submitted to...to say Wall Street is absurd.
There is no single, guaranteed predictor factoring into individual success or failure in life, but the two most prominent that stand out for those who study socio-economics are:

Raw intelligence (IQ)
Social structure during the formative newborn to 7 years time frame.

Race is becoming a more difficult classification for an individual due to more and more mixed ethnicity people in this country. That being said, on average, men of primarily African ethnicity score on average 15 points lower on IQ tests than men of primarily northern European ancestry, and 18 points lower than men of east Asian ancestry.

Couple that with the vast majority of them gowing up in single parent (or grandparent) households in poverty over the past forty-fifty years, and there's the OP's answer.
Trucker drives da night, bring reparations pay? Biden's boy, right my nig gas not free.

Contrary to that, with my time in Minnesota.. you'd get some well educated white liberal chick with a good job and marry a black professional male, such as an attorney or whatever. Despite being liberal democRats they were socially responsible in society. Yet their silver spoon in his mouth, little oreo punk still grows up and prefers to act like some ghetto punk, gets his ass arrested and then calls those that arrested him racists... and then Daddy the lawyer to get him bailed out, because his little oreo punk is Daddy's and mommy's pride and joy... and will just keep pulling the same crap over and over.

Had one daughter who got into that situation trying to be liberal democRat bimbo. goes out with this oreo punk, who drives a Mercedes, then picks here up and goes down and robs a convenience store " just for the fun of it", more than once. both parents were attorneys..... Some of my ex wife's nieces did and do the same thing...now they live on welfare, have half a dozen oreo kids, never see the half dozen fathers except when they need or want something.. or are looking for any port in the storm, etc...

at least my daughter finally wised up at 30 years old... but her first response was to get married to a Puerto Rican, who did exactly what I told her he would do, after they got married.....got her pregnant, and then after 2 years... wants to leave her for another dumb liberal bimbo.... the lady next door, across the street who he'd been banging for 18 months, and got her Blonde haired, blue eyed ass knocked up....

Too many stupid liberal white chicks from good families are indoctrinated in school, and end up following these people from another culture, and have their entire lives destroyed.. at least my daughter managed to finally figure it all out and got out of the problems... she is now married to a decent white guy, with a good work ethic, and she is a hard core Republican, and is what liberals would call a racist.... thank God she was smart enough to finally figure it out...

every social problem this country has, you can track it back to democRats..... and despite many well to do minorities, their kids are indoctrinated in schools to be " bad boys" or Ghetto Gangsters, even when they live in well to do white suburban neighborhoods...

too many people expect them to be just like White Culture when they aren't.... just the same way you can take the boy out of the country, but not the country out of the boy...

you can take a black person out of the Jungles of Africa.... but you rarely are able to take the jungle or Africa out of a black person.. even when they have been here for 10 generations....growing up it wasn't like that... but back then, blacks were Republicans and beloved in God and went to church and were taught Christian values.. demcoRats changed that and have indoctrinated for them to be what they are today.....

Go set in a court and watch in a liberal city on how white judges treat Blacks in front of a judge and how they act like they are the victims... and the judges let them go, and then will nail any white punk to the wall, for doing something simple and stupid...

DemocRats create social problems, and then expect us to vote for them to administer the problems that they created....

Thank LBJ for that... " I'll have them Ni*^ers voting DemocRat for the next 200 years!" all the while from a person who hated blacks....
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Yep.

these Rap lyrics make no sense to me!

Only Biden, Piglosi and Zero do.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

I think so.

Comparing Africa....with all the interference they have submitted to...to say Wall Street is absurd.

How about Taiwan? Its basically a rock in the ocean that some capitalist Chinese people were driven to by the Chicoms. They built a manufacturing and economic power house from a rock well within 100 years.

I think the whole Bell Curve thing is pretty hard to argue with. But given the right economic system, you don't have to be anywhere near a genius to have a good life or even hit it big. So yes, its cultural. White people had the "protestant work ethic" thing going for them back in the day. Now not as much and its telling.

Black ghetto culture is a boat anchor around the neck of many of their people trying to swim out of poverty. Its a hindrance like nothing else. I saw it growing up in school in the case of intelligent black kids being shunned and in general treated badly by other black kids less gifted. That was going on 40 years ago. This was before rap, hiphop, and "gangsta" BS ever crawled out of the pits of hell.
I’m with Hanco sentiments 100%. Most simple explanation is they have no initiative or integrity. Growing up I gave them benefit of doubt that they were a product of how they’re treated. Worked side by side growing up. A lot of good people think they’re just like us because they have never worked or been exposed to niqqers.
However, after spending a lot of time in Africa over the years I know better. They are a different animal and culture. The ones here are just like the one in Africa. Nothing racist about it. They’re different. We damn sure didn’t climb down out of the same tree. MAGA
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

You are skipping over the part where Africans got themselves into this situation in the first place, and have been unable to extricate themselves for multiple generations.

Even when they’ve been handed every advantage what do they do? People in the US taught freed slaves modern farming techniques, gave them tools, building materials, food, and passage to Liberia. Even wrote them a constitution. What did they do with it? Murdered one another. Starved. Let disease run rampant. Built nothing. That country today is a complete disaster and the only reason it has any passable roads or utilities or airport or waste treatment is because the West built a rubber plantation there.

Most of sub-Saharan Africa is the same. What little infrastructure it has was built by European colonizers and when that finally rots away from lack of upkeep there will be none left.

Watch Empire of Dirt for a non-Western perspective on it.
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
The common thread, whether it be impoverished whites, impoverished blacks or impoverished Indians on the reservation, is that they are provided excuses and when they utilize those now "built in excuses", they are then validated by others for their behavior. The cycle then continues.

This.
No one can say it better !

I think I saw maybe 5 black people growing up. I never held a conversation with one until Recruit Training. We used the normal racial slurs growing up just because it was funny, but push come to shove, it was always just a joke.

As I went through the military and life in general, I saw zero difference in the rough percentages of POS black guys compared to POS white guys. I still text some and call them "spooks" (admittedly I avoid the N word) and they respond with "cracker" and "honkey". We then just laugh and plan our next trip together, to drink massive amounts of beer and bitch about the [bleep] Gunnys and First Sergeants.

I won't disagree with the overall stats and hypocritisim of the mentality that the slums produce, but some of you people just make me shake my head...
© 24hourcampfire