Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ctsmith
I have many black friends that absolutely are responsible like me and you. I probably can name 50 or more that I grew up around that are good to go. As high a percentage, maybe higher, than the whites I grew up around.

But the ones the OP is referring to grow up in extreme poverty, fatherless, in horrible cultural conditions. Go to an elementary school in these areas and it is quickly apparent that these kids have no chance. Drop a white kid in these conditions and get the same result. The cycle continues.

Contrary to that, with my time in Minnesota.. you'd get some well educated white liberal chick with a good job and marry a black professional male, such as an attorney or whatever. Despite being liberal democRats they were socially responsible in society. Yet their silver spoon in his mouth, little oreo punk still grows up and prefers to act like some ghetto punk, gets his ass arrested and then calls those that arrested him racists... and then Daddy the lawyer to get him bailed out, because his little oreo punk is Daddy's and mommy's pride and joy... and will just keep pulling the same crap over and over.

Had one daughter who got into that situation trying to be liberal democRat bimbo. goes out with this oreo punk, who drives a Mercedes, then picks here up and goes down and robs a convenience store " just for the fun of it", more than once. both parents were attorneys..... Some of my ex wife's nieces did and do the same thing...now they live on welfare, have half a dozen oreo kids, never see the half dozen fathers except when they need or want something.. or are looking for any port in the storm, etc...

at least my daughter finally wised up at 30 years old... but her first response was to get married to a Puerto Rican, who did exactly what I told her he would do, after they got married.....got her pregnant, and then after 2 years... wants to leave her for another dumb liberal bimbo.... the lady next door, across the street who he'd been banging for 18 months, and got her Blonde haired, blue eyed ass knocked up....

Too many stupid liberal white chicks from good families are indoctrinated in school, and end up following these people from another culture, and have their entire lives destroyed.. at least my daughter managed to finally figure it all out and got out of the problems... she is now married to a decent white guy, with a good work ethic, and she is a hard core Republican, and is what liberals would call a racist.... thank God she was smart enough to finally figure it out...

every social problem this country has, you can track it back to democRats..... and despite many well to do minorities, their kids are indoctrinated in schools to be " bad boys" or Ghetto Gangsters, even when they live in well to do white suburban neighborhoods...

too many people expect them to be just like White Culture when they aren't.... just the same way you can take the boy out of the country, but not the country out of the boy...

you can take a black person out of the Jungles of Africa.... but you rarely are able to take the jungle or Africa out of a black person.. even when they have been here for 10 generations....growing up it wasn't like that... but back then, blacks were Republicans and beloved in God and went to church and were taught Christian values.. demcoRats changed that and have indoctrinated for them to be what they are today.....

Go set in a court and watch in a liberal city on how white judges treat Blacks in front of a judge and how they act like they are the victims... and the judges let them go, and then will nail any white punk to the wall, for doing something simple and stupid...

DemocRats create social problems, and then expect us to vote for them to administer the problems that they created....

Thank LBJ for that... " I'll have them Ni*^ers voting DemocRat for the next 200 years!" all the while from a person who hated blacks....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by jimy

Cops get paid all night , a brake light? As a kid I did all I could to no see the dic !

Yep.

these Rap lyrics make no sense to me!

Only Biden, Piglosi and Zero do.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
I recently vacationed in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Island. I posted about my experience. 87% Black. Really, really nice people, and I spent a lot of time off the resort strip.

It’s cultural, not racial.

I think so.

Comparing Africa....with all the interference they have submitted to...to say Wall Street is absurd.

How about Taiwan? Its basically a rock in the ocean that some capitalist Chinese people were driven to by the Chicoms. They built a manufacturing and economic power house from a rock well within 100 years.

I think the whole Bell Curve thing is pretty hard to argue with. But given the right economic system, you don't have to be anywhere near a genius to have a good life or even hit it big. So yes, its cultural. White people had the "protestant work ethic" thing going for them back in the day. Now not as much and its telling.

Black ghetto culture is a boat anchor around the neck of many of their people trying to swim out of poverty. Its a hindrance like nothing else. I saw it growing up in school in the case of intelligent black kids being shunned and in general treated badly by other black kids less gifted. That was going on 40 years ago. This was before rap, hiphop, and "gangsta" BS ever crawled out of the pits of hell.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
I’m with Hanco sentiments 100%. Most simple explanation is they have no initiative or integrity. Growing up I gave them benefit of doubt that they were a product of how they’re treated. Worked side by side growing up. A lot of good people think they’re just like us because they have never worked or been exposed to niqqers.
However, after spending a lot of time in Africa over the years I know better. They are a different animal and culture. The ones here are just like the one in Africa. Nothing racist about it. They’re different. We damn sure didn’t climb down out of the same tree. MAGA

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Comparing Africa....with all the interference they have submitted to...to say Wall Street is absurd.

You are skipping over the part where Africans got themselves into this situation in the first place, and have been unable to extricate themselves for multiple generations.

Even when they’ve been handed every advantage what do they do? People in the US taught freed slaves modern farming techniques, gave them tools, building materials, food, and passage to Liberia. Even wrote them a constitution. What did they do with it? Murdered one another. Starved. Let disease run rampant. Built nothing. That country today is a complete disaster and the only reason it has any passable roads or utilities or airport or waste treatment is because the West built a rubber plantation there.

Most of sub-Saharan Africa is the same. What little infrastructure it has was built by European colonizers and when that finally rots away from lack of upkeep there will be none left.

Watch Empire of Dirt for a non-Western perspective on it.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
The common thread, whether it be impoverished whites, impoverished blacks or impoverished Indians on the reservation, is that they are provided excuses and when they utilize those now "built in excuses", they are then validated by others for their behavior. The cycle then continues.

This.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
J
jimy Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
No one can say it better !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think I saw maybe 5 black people growing up. I never held a conversation with one until Recruit Training. We used the normal racial slurs growing up just because it was funny, but push come to shove, it was always just a joke.

As I went through the military and life in general, I saw zero difference in the rough percentages of POS black guys compared to POS white guys. I still text some and call them "spooks" (admittedly I avoid the N word) and they respond with "cracker" and "honkey". We then just laugh and plan our next trip together, to drink massive amounts of beer and bitch about the [bleep] Gunnys and First Sergeants.

I won't disagree with the overall stats and hypocritisim of the mentality that the slums produce, but some of you people just make me shake my head...

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (1234, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 160user, 06hunter59, 54 invisible), 2,160 guests, and 1,136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,554
Posts18,531,525
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.