Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
J
jimy Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Why do black people refuse to hold their own responsable ? Why is Criminal Activity normal ? It Makes no sense .
Cops get paid all night , a brake light? As a kid I did all I could to not see the dic !

Last edited by jimy; 08/31/21.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
GB1

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by jimy

Cops get paid all night , a brake light? As a kid I did all I could to no see the dic !

Yep.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I got pulled over for not having a front license plate. Where was my white privilege?

I got pulled over for a headlight out. Twice. Where was my white privilege?

I didn’t get shot, but I complied with the officers commands and didn’t pull a gun, either, so there’s that.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Why do black people refuse to hold their own responsable ? Why is Criminal Activity normal ? It Makes no sense .
Cops get paid all night , a brake light? As a kid I did all I could to no see the dic !

I don’t get it but every other race holds race above all else. Blacks buy Nike and hero worship pro athletes or certain teams above all else. They don’t root for a home team or player they root for certain teams and certain players above the team. It is what it is. I have black contractors that are likable people but 9/10 they blame guns being available for the killings in there hoods and will drive a POS SUV that they don’t need/can’t afford while keeping their kids in the ghetto over something practical and will vote Democrat because it’s the guns killin ppl in the hood.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Yep.

these Rap lyrics make no sense to me!

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Loggers paid all day, a choker huh? As a kid export damn owl, crummy rollin.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
LeBone James da Man.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Loggers paid all day, a choker huh? As a kid export damn owl, crummy rollin.

LOL!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I have many black friends that absolutely are responsible like me and you. I probably can name 50 or more that I grew up around that are good to go. As high a percentage, maybe higher, than the whites I grew up around.

But the ones the OP is referring to grow up in extreme poverty, fatherless, in horrible cultural conditions. Go to an elementary school in these areas and it is quickly apparent that these kids have no chance. Drop a white kid in these conditions and get the same result. The cycle continues.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ctsmith
I have many black friends that absolutely are responsible like me and you. I probably can name 50 or more that I grew up around that are good to go. As high a percentage, maybe higher, than the whites I grew up around.

But the ones the OP is referring to grow up in extreme poverty, fatherless, in horrible cultural conditions. Go to an elementary school in these areas and it is quickly apparent that these kids have no chance. Drop a white kid in these conditions and get the same result. The cycle continues.

Absolutely true....

guns to me are like legal crack
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Why don’t you ask one of your black friends?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Two common themes with brothers that are incarcerated or have had multiple run ins with the law.

1.) Poor impluse control. A situation arises and they cannot control their impulses to take it, break it, set it on fire, or phouc it.

2.) Absoulutely no respect for other people's property. If nobody is watching, they just take stuff, often just because it's there.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The common thread, whether it be impoverished whites, impoverished blacks or impoverished Indians on the reservation, is that they are provided excuses and when they utilize those now "built in excuses", they are then validated by others for their behavior. The cycle then continues.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
People are people. Our government in California interred thousands of Japanese Americans at the start of WWII and proudly stole their property. They were obedient and lived in barracks strangely reminiscent of prisoner of war barracks.
I was once stopped by a "Elvis impersonator" cop in a small town because my tires spun out on gravel at an intersection stop sign when taking off. He called it "exhibition of acceleration". The judge dismissed the ticket because he misspelled both words. Go figure. Was that my white privilege? I don't think so. It was because he was an ass. Small town cops do what they do because they can.
Truthfully blacks have indeed suffered discrimination in the past and that we cannot deny nor should we ever forget. However all people suffer discrimination from time to time. For decades white people have suffered discrimination to supposedly pay for the inequities of the past.

LeBron is another privileged ass that's doing what he does because he can. It's that simple. People are literally getting away with murder simply because they can and it must stop. Ashley Babbitt and all like her of all colors and nationalities deserve Justice.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They’ve been conditioned all their lives by the Democrat Party that they’re victims and many of them believe it and live their lives blaming everyone else. Some of them see the lie for what it is and take ownership of their own success and destiny.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by hatari

Two common themes with brothers that are incarcerated or have had multiple run ins with the law.

1.) Poor impluse control. A situation arises and they cannot control there impulses to take it, break it, set it on fire, or phouc it.

2.) Absoulutely no respect for other people's property. If nobody is watching, they just take stuff, often just because it's there.

In the latter group, yes, but not the case with those raised like me.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
The breakup of the family unit. Govt has usurped the role of the father figure.

Single moms are the norm and indeed are celebrated as somehow heroic. Being a single mom certainly isn't a crime, but in my opinion it isn't something to aspire to either.

Getting yourself out of poverty isn't impossible. I saw a formula years ago the author was insistent would work IF followed in order.

1. Get an education.
2. Get a job.
3. Find a spouse.
4. Have children.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Your half right.

Sure growing up in those circumstances makes long odds for any child BUT that’s the reason that most obviously not all Caucasians and Asians choose to not live in those environments. Or to have a half dozen baby daddies ect. Most Caucasians and Asians don’t choose “keepin’ it real” with a Cadillac truck while renting and having kids grow up in the worst part of town and attending the worst schools in town. That’s not an accident it’s a choice. The typical Caucasian raises and interacts with children and is more involved and chooses a better living environment than the average black.

It isn’t the result of random chance that there has never been a successful black lead nation anywhere in recorded history or even successful black lead cities in this mostly wealthy nation in modern times.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I don’t have any black friends, try to avoid any contact with them if possible. Sounds bad I know, but I don’t trust any of them. They would break the race card off in your ass if given the chance. I’ve seen that happen to people several times that were friendly with blacks.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Your half right.

Sure growing up in those circumstances makes long odds for any child BUT that’s the reason that most obviously not all Caucasians and Asians choose to not live in those environments. Or to have a half dozen baby daddies ect. Most Caucasians and Asians don’t choose “keepin’ it real” with a Cadillac truck while renting in the worst part of town ect. The typical Caucasian raises and interacts with children and is more involved and chooses a better living environment than the average black.

Drop 1000 white kids in that environment and they will turn out the same, percentage wise. Are you saying thats not the case? More of the white kids will fight their way out? Bullshit.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (16penny, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 58 invisible), 2,436 guests, and 1,356 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,633
Posts18,474,383
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.