Home
Posted By: montanabadger The Jab safe? - 09/12/21
An older couple who are friends of ours got themselves vaccinated , and a week later they are both in the hospital fighting for their lives. So was it the e vaccine that made them I'll, or did they somehow both catch the virus at the same time? What do you all think? Seems awfully coincidental to me.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: The Jab safe? - 09/12/21
Originally Posted by montanabadger
An older couple who are friends of ours got themselves vaccinated , and a week later they are both in the hospital fighting for their lives. So was it the e vaccine that made them I'll, or did they somehow both catch the virus at the same time? What do you all think? Seems awfully coincidental to me.

They have a strong tendency to deny any connection between bad reactions to the shots and the shots, which allows them to maintain that they are safe, since most of their ill effects are attributed to coincidence.
Posted By: SandBilly Re: The Jab safe? - 09/12/21
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

They have a strong tendency to deny any connection between bad reactions to the shots and the shots, which allows them to maintain that they are safe, since most of their ill effects are attributed to coincidence.

And counting any death that occurs within two weeks after vaccination as non-vaccinated.
Yep.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: The Jab safe? - 09/12/21
Which jab?
Posted By: 12344mag Re: The Jab safe? - 09/12/21
My cousin is in her early 40's got the jab and now has heart failure, coincidence I think not.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
My cousin is in her early 40's got the jab and now has heart failure, coincidence I think not.

Which jab?
Posted By: luv2safari Re: The Jab safe? - 09/12/21
No protection for two weeks or more...

We got the J&J in May and no side affkkkssszz..butt ime nodicing houw much mor erriadyte ive bcame shorely aftr an i ckan unnerstan evry ting Perzz Bydn says...all make senze nouw.

onliest badd ting iz doggys bitt of my thrd ear i grue. frown
Posted By: hanco Re: The Jab safe? - 09/12/21
Maybe the shot did it, oldest kid and her hubby got the Commie about a week after the first shot. April was only sick about 3 days, hubby was bad for a week, had to get on oxygen.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: The Jab safe? - 09/12/21
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Which jab?

Not sure, I don't talk to her much, she's a little bit bitchy so I keep my distance. I can ask Unk (her dad) next time I see him.
Posted By: slumlord Re: The Jab safe? - 09/12/21
What is their diagnosis?

They get covid at Golden Corral after leaving the jab clinic?

Takes apprx 4 weeks after the 2 nd jab to build any supposed reasonable expectation of its intended purpose. That’s what Mayo Clinic told me. (That’s a pretty good care team that tracks me)

I realize Alex Jones is a much better source but, I’m already sort of committed.
Posted By: rong Re: The Jab safe? - 09/12/21
Woman who works at.my wife's deli got her 2nd Moderna today.
Passed out in the pharmacy,they had to lay her down and raise her legs to get the blood flowing.
She says she feels ok now.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: The Jab safe? - 09/12/21
Originally Posted by rong
Passed out in the pharmacy,they had to lay her down and raise her legs to get the blood flowing.

Needle-shock...

Which jab?

Not sure, I don't talk to her much, she's a little bit bitchy so I keep my distance. I can ask Unk (her dad) next time I see him.

I do think it good to differentiate, when possible.

Another tid bit. I was told loosing senses of smell and taste varies, therefore not a reliable indicator of Co19 vs other infections. Just a doctor though, so who knows. Since the chit has been through the Wuhan lab, I figure it as something new and worthy of concern... YRMV Talking to some folks is like talking to a wall, especially if they've only heard the MSM! Comparing "the vaccine" to the polio vaccine. Purely conversational blather, no intent....
Posted By: urbaneruralite Re: The Jab safe? - 09/12/21
Someone linked a study in another post. Getting the mRNA shot makes it more likely you get china virus and go to hospital.

I'm not sure everyone understands the mRNA shots tells your body to make part of the virus. Part of the material injected is potentially poisonous.

Not getting sick and risking death is not part of the plan with the shots. That is totally the plan. They just think you're more likely to survive that way. And they're being paid and threatened to not try anything else.
Posted By: Potsy Re: The Jab safe? - 09/12/21
Bro in Law had a pretty rough couple days after jab #2, but he’s on the mend. I felt like I had been hit by a bus after jab #2 (Pfizer)but was fine after.

To me, there are risks either way concerning the vax, but I’m around a LOT of people and I really don’t want covid, nor do I want to give it to my family. I don’t blame those who don’t want it, and I certainly think it should be an individual decision. It was not a decision I entered into lightly.

Getting the jab may make me stupid or less of a man in the eyes of some, but I am still healthy and on the correct side of the grass (which counts for a lot with me, statistically speaking) with no ill after effects of COVID or the shot so far.
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
Someone linked a study in another post. Getting the mRNA shot makes it more likely you get china virus and go to hospital.

I'm not sure everyone understands the mRNA shots tells your body to make part of the virus. Part of the material injected is potentially poisonous.

Not getting sick and risking death is not part of the plan with the shots. That is totally the plan. They just think you're more likely to survive that way. And they're being paid and threatened to not try anything else.

MRNA was a shortcut to getting something to inject that'll promote beneficial antibody production. It's ludicrous to think the content of the MRNA jabs are in any way close to functional Co19 virus. There's plenty of crazy chit to be concerned about without falling for fuucking fantasy.
Posted By: kingston Re: The Jab safe? - 09/12/21
Originally Posted by luv2safari

Needle-shock...

This happens every time DeFlave whips his cock out in a crowd.
Posted By: viking Re: The Jab safe? - 09/12/21
lol
Originally Posted by Potsy
Bro in Law had a pretty rough couple days after jab #2, but he’s on the mend. I felt like I had been hit by a bus after jab #2 (Pfizer)but was fine after.

To me, there are risks either way concerning the vax, but I’m around a LOT of people and I really don’t want covid, nor do I want to give it to my family. I don’t blame those who don’t want it, and I certainly think it should be an individual decision. It was not a decision I entered into lightly.

Getting the jab may make me stupid or less of a man in the eyes of some, but I am still healthy and on the correct side of the grass (which counts for a lot with me, statistically speaking) with no ill after effects of COVID or the shot so far.

Ditto, mostly. That second shot, same as the first, but, seems to hit some hard. Statistics suck when you are the looser.
Posted By: antlers Re: The Jab safe? - 09/12/21
The second shot is worse because your immune system recognizes the virus spike protein from the first shot and mounts a stronger response.
Posted By: Slavek Re: The Jab safe? - 09/12/21

It takes certain amount of time from receiving the vaccine (for influenza about 14 days) until one is fully immunologically protected against the virus. If one gets infected few days to several days after receiving vaccine their body would have not developed sufficient immune response to fight the virus and one can get sick to same extent as unvaccinated person. Everyone eligible who have no contraindications should get the vaccine ASAP. It will help reduce severity of infection, possibly prevent hospitalization and death.
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: The Jab safe? - 09/12/21
[Linked Image]
Posted By: victoro Re: The Jab safe? - 09/12/21

Watch this video. I won't be taking any of the COVID-19 "vaccines".

https://citizenfreepress.com/column-1/dr-ryan-cole-what-the-vaccine-spike-protein-does-to-the-body/
Posted By: rickt300 Re: The Jab safe? - 09/12/21
Originally Posted by Slavek

It takes certain amount of time from receiving the vaccine (for influenza about 14 days) until one is fully immunologically protected against the virus. If one gets infected few days to several days after receiving vaccine their body would have not developed sufficient immune response to fight the virus and one can get sick to same extent as unvaccinated person. Everyone eligible who have no contraindications should get the vaccine ASAP. It will help reduce severity of infection, possibly prevent hospitalization and death.

Got any proof or are you just talking out your ass?

MRNA was a shortcut to getting something to inject that'll promote beneficial antibody production. It's ludicrous to think the content of the MRNA jabs are in any way close to functional Co19 virus. There's plenty of crazy chit to be concerned about without falling for fuucking fantasy.

It's designed to transform the cells of your body into spike protein manufacturing machines. At first it works fine. You produce antibodies to it. But your body doesn't stop making the spike proteins, which eventually become incorporated into the cells of your organs, and the antibodies begin attacking them there. Result: Autoimmune disease. Might take months or years, but in most cases, that will be the end result.
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: The Jab safe? - 09/12/21
Whether you get the shot or not is your business, but I find it strange that nurses all over the US are refusing to get the shot. These are people trained in the medical field and see what actually goes on day to day. The nurses may not know why something happens, but they see the results and are smart enough to avoid whatever causes the problems.
Posted By: lostleader Re: The Jab safe? - 09/12/21
Ist Pfizer shot - felt like crap for days and went into doc's cause I thought I might be having another heart attack. 2nd one was non eventful.
Posted By: earlybrd Re: The Jab safe? - 09/12/21
I got first dose of moderna on Friday before Labor Day “voluntary” after being threatened by many to hog tie me and force me to get it to many cases to close plus the schools contacting me everyday about child exposure “not mine” got me to thinking I can’t afford this bull schitt to go on I can first hand give you’ll a first dose account of what happened to me I’ve never took a nap since I was 6 years old I woke up at 7-8 am for 3 days Labor Day weekend with full intention of hanging tree stands and such I had to take a nap all 3 days about 1-2pm didn’t accomplish schitt
Posted By: earlybrd Re: The Jab safe? - 09/12/21
I’m full blown now me and daughter cut a utv path a mile long this weekend threw a briar thicket up a mountain I feel fine but look like passion of the Christ with the thorns and bleeding
Posted By: Paddler Re: The Jab safe? - 09/12/21

It's designed to transform the cells of your body into spike protein manufacturing machines. At first it works fine. You produce antibodies to it. But your body doesn't stop making the spike proteins, which eventually become incorporated into the cells of your organs, and the antibodies begin attacking them there. Result: Autoimmune disease. Might take months or years, but in most cases, that will be the end result.

Bullsh*t.
Posted By: Swamplord Re: The Jab safe? - 09/12/21
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Posted By: T_O_M Re: The Jab safe? - 09/12/21

Has it been conclusively proven that they truly have COVID-19 or could it be something else? None of the 3 "vaccines" approved for use in the United States have any COVID virus in them. You simply can't get COVID-19 from the vax. That does not mean they are "safe", only means you can't get COVID-19 from them. That means they got it somewhere else. They could have even gotten it sitting in line from someone else also waiting to get jabbed .. but not from the jab itself. There may be some other things you can get from the vax .. some mention of some risky chemicals involved .. but not COVID. People are having bad reactions to stuff in the jabs, especially Pfizer but also Moderna. Sometimes they do wind up in the hospital or even dead.

One thing I've seen .. people have a close call / close exposure to someone with COVID so they panic and get jabbed. When they do come down with COVID, they blame the jab they got rather than the exposure that lead them to getting the jab. Erroneous but common. This sounds like it could be one of those instances.
Posted By: T_O_M Re: The Jab safe? - 09/12/21

Needle-shock...

Absolutely happens.

Back in college .. so early/mid 1980s .. I got pretty sick with something that was tearing up my throat so it hurt to eat. After 3 days without food I went to the health center. I'd never had problems with needles before. They drew blood for testing. Apparently I passed out afterwards. The nurse had her back to me. She said I said "oh shiit" and she whirled around and caught me by the collar on my way to the floor .. saved me from going face first into the concrete slab.

That set me up for psychosomatic needle problems for several decades. I couldn't get a shot, give blood, anything, without passing out when the needle hit. Past it now .. don't like it but I don't pass out.
Posted By: lvmiker Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21
At last another covid thread. You certainly came to the right place for informed opinions from the scientific/science fiction community.

LMAO, again.

mike r
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21

, but I’m around a LOT of people and I really don’t want covid, nor do I want to give it to my family. I don’t blame those who don’t want it,

I'm glad that you're still healthy, but of course you do know that getting the "vax" will not prevent you from getting it nor will the "vax" prevent you from giving it to anyone else if you do get it, right?

At best, the "vax" which is really not a real vaccine, is just a mitigant, sort of like a flu shot, to (maybe) reduce severity of symptoms.

All the rest is just so much BS.

MM
Posted By: tedthorn Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21
I can't say.....
But this group is chock full of folks that passed 8th grade science so I'm sure they will chime in.....
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21

, but I’m around a LOT of people and I really don’t want covid, nor do I want to give it to my family. I don’t blame those who don’t want it,

I'm glad that you're still healthy, but of course you do know that getting the "vax" will not prevent you from getting it nor will the "vax" prevent you from giving it to anyone else if you do get it, right?

At best, the "vax" which is really not a real vaccine, is just a mitigant, sort of like a flu shot, to (maybe) reduce severity of symptoms.

All the rest is just so much BS.

MM
Posted By: Torqued Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21
Do what you want, but I don't feel that I need a jab of anything that the pharmaceuticals get a free pass from lawsuits on
and has a survival rate that is over 95% without a secret cocktail being injected into your body.
I will take my chances without it.
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21
Watch out for blood clots and heart problems if you get the shots.

Don't know why but a few folks have had problems from 3 weeks to a month or better.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21
Originally Posted by tedthorn
I can't say.....
But this group is chock full of folks that passed 8th grade science so I'm sure they will chime in.....

Voted for Biden did you.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21

Nonsense, of course an opinion is an opinion and you are welcome to it. Predictions of the future are best left to the divine. We'll see when we see, until then guess all you want, but, claiming your guess is fact is just ludicrous. And I mean nothing I did not just clearly state.
Originally Posted by rickt300
I can't say.....

Voted for Biden did you.

Why would you confuse apparent differing opinion to mean anything other than simply such? It's irrational at best. Likewise, I mean nothing other than simply put.
I can't say.....

Voted for Biden did you.

Why would you confuse apparent differing opinion to mean anything other than simply such? It's irrational at best. Likewise, I mean nothing other than simply put.

Seriously Tedthorn did two things with his post, first it doesn't take a science major to see there is something very wrong concerning the vaccines. Second his derision of people talking about this issue points to him being a Biden supporter as he is pushing the regimes narrative. So not irrational, more like a rational and forward thinking thought process. So there it is "Why".
Posted By: goalie Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21
Originally Posted by slumlord
What is their diagnosis?

They get covid at Golden Corral after leaving the jab clinic?

Takes apprx 4 weeks after the 2 nd jab to build any supposed reasonable expectation of its intended purpose. That’s what Mayo Clinic told me. (That’s a pretty good care team that tracks me)

I realize Alex Jones is a much better source but, I’m already sort of committed.

Well, this is 24HC, so everything has to be binary. Black and white.

🤣
Posted By: MadMooner Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21
I used to be slightly more Leary of the jab than I was Covid. Today the inverse is true.

Not that I’m terribly worried about either. Over the last year and a half, I’ve known dozens of people that caught the Cove. Pretty much zero had more than a decent flu.

Last few months though have been different. 3 friends have ended up in ICU. So far all have made it but it sounds like out of the 3, 2 are looking at some long term lung issues. Ages late 30’s to late 60’s. Healthy active people.

Take the jab or don’t. I don’t know why everyone wets their pants over others medical choices. I do get being pissed choices being taken away.
I can't say.....

Voted for Biden did you.

Seriously Tedthorn did two things with his post, first it doesn't take a science major to see there is something very wrong concerning the vaccines. Second his derision of people talking about this issue points to him being a Biden supporter as he is pushing the regimes narrative. So not irrational, more like a rational and forward thinking thought process. So there it is "Why".

No, that's the irrational point exactly, that your interpretation of the first leads to conclusion of the second. Redundant at this point for me to say so and you see it otherwise. Cheerios.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
I used to be slightly more Leary of the jab than I was Covid. Today the inverse is true.

Not that I’m terribly worried about either. Over the last year and a half, I’ve known dozens of people that caught the Cove. Pretty much zero had more than a decent flu.

Last few months though have been different. 3 friends have ended up in ICU. So far all have made it but it sounds like out of the 3, 2 are looking at some long term lung issues. Ages late 30’s to late 60’s. Healthy active people.

Take the jab or don’t. I don’t know why everyone wets their pants over others medical choices. I do get being pissed choices being taken away.

For sure.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21
Of course it's safe. Getting congress to exempt them from any liability before they'd sell it was a mere formality.
Posted By: Calvin Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21
I got the jab early. I drew the short straw and it screwed me up for a little bit and now I am fine. Just got done with the biggest fishing season of my life. Got the jab because 10 days of quarantine would have cost me 60k in the summer. I would do it again.
I can't say.....

Voted for Biden did you.

No, that's the irrational point exactly, that your interpretation of the first leads to conclusion of the second. Redundant at this point for me to say so and you see it otherwise. Cheerios.

You are wrong and have problems interpreting the English language. Plus Tedthorn has many times shown his propensity for false narratives.
Posted By: viking Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21
Yeah those 3 year clinical trials sure do settle any anxiety that I have.
Originally Posted by Calvin
I got the jab early. I drew the short straw and it screwed me up for a little bit and now I am fine. Just got done with the biggest fishing season of my life. Got the jab because 10 days of quarantine would have cost me 60k in the summer. I would do it again.

I hope in 3 or 4 years you are still happy you made that decision.
I can't say.....

Voted for Biden did you.

You are wrong and have problems interpreting the English language. Plus efw has many times shown his propensity for leftist narratives.

LOL

A+B=C, therefore D must be X. That's irrational behavior.

EFW?

Goodness.
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21
I know hundreds who've had vaccine and all are fine.
So, folks are guessing some hunks of protein from the MRNA jabs are going to just stay intact and perpetually active? Okay. We'll see.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

And you likely don't mean anything other than those exact words by saying so, do you?
Posted By: Calvin Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21

Who knows, certainly have better things to fret about. Only time I think about it is when I look at the campfire and see the same 40 people posting the same things over and over again about it.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21
So, folks are guessing some hunks of protein from the MRNA jabs are going to just stay intact and perpetually active? Okay. We'll see.

You clearly don't understand what even the proponents say the "vaccine" does. Sorry. No offense intended, but it's not an injection of spike proteins. It's an injection of a gene therapy concoction designed to fool your own cells into manufacturing the spike proteins, and the spike proteins are what mess you up.

The idea is that your body will also recognize what your own body made as foreign and deadly, and thus produce antibodies to identify them to your Killer T-Cells for destruction. Sadly, however, the long term result is typically antibody dependent enhancement, a form of autoimmune disease.

This is not speculation. It was confirmed in the animal studies performed on the mRNA vaccines developed for SARS-1 (a close cousin of COVID-19). It was this problem that caused them to abandon the project. But when Trump arranged for them to be immune from lawsuits, and asked for an emergency vaccine, big pharma was pleased to pull this approach out and give it to everyone, despite knowing the outcome of the animal studies previously performed.
Posted By: Longbob Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Of course it's safe. Getting congress to exempt them from any liability before they'd sell it was a mere formality.

It has been that way for years for any vaccine. Nothing new about this.
Posted By: Stophel Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21
Originally Posted by Longbob

Which should have thrown up some pretty big red flags a long time ago...

You clearly don't understand what even the proponents say the "vaccine" does. Sorry. No offense intended, but it's not an injection of spike proteins. It's an injection of a gene therapy concoction designed to fool your own cells into manufacturing the spike proteins, and the spike proteins are what mess you up.

The idea is that your body will also recognize what your own body made as foreign and deadly, and thus produce antibodies to identify them to your killer T-Cells for destruction. Sadly, however, the long term result is typically antibody dependent enhancement, a form of autoimmune disease.

This is not speculation. It was confirmed in the animal studies performed on the mRNA vaccines developed for SARS-1 (a close cousin of COVID-19). It was this problem that caused them to abandon the project. But when Trump arranged for them to be immune from lawsuits, and asked for an emergency vaccine, big pharma was pleased to pull this approach out and give it to everyone, despite knowing the outcome of the animal studies previously performed.

Blather. I said proteins. And if you wish to declare the jabs don't contain protein as the functional element, go right the heck ahead. My question was in response to others' comments.
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by Longbob

Which should have thrown up some pretty big red flags a long time ago...

Well, yes.
Posted By: Paddler Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21

Yes, COVID-19 vaccines are safe, effective and free. The mRNA is destroyed within days. The immune response is the same as to any other antigen. Natural immunity is not as effective as that induced by the vaccines.

The concept of mRNA vaccines has been scientifically relevant since the early 21st century, however, the development of the Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines presents the initial, large scale, application of this type of inoculation [16]. Previous platforms have utilized similar mechanisms of vaccination by exposing a subject to a pathogen, or a specific aspect of a pathogen, such as a sugar or capsid. However, mRNA vaccines provide a novel and alternative approach to providing pathogen immunity [17]. Messenger RNA vaccines provide the genetic code of the pathogen’s relevant antigen. This messenger RNA is then translated by the host to form the relevant protein from the pathogen being studied. In other words, the vaccine provides the cells with a blueprint to construct the protein [18]. This process allows the host to mount an immune response against the constructed foreign protein [18]. The cells then destroy the blueprint, the injected mRNA, following the development of the protein [18]. The half-life of the mRNA is short and remains in human tissues for just a few days [19].
Posted By: add Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21
Originally Posted by Paddler

Yes, COVID-19 vaccines are safe, effective and free.

Three strikes.

Yoooooore....... Out!
Posted By: MadTrapper375 Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21

BULLSHIT! My dad has had 4 stokes since his 2nd jab. He will be lucky to make it another month. Paddler, go back to doin' what you do best. Suckin' Cox.
Originally Posted by add

Three strikes.

Yoooooore....... Out!

And there you have it folks, a reasonable conclusion based upon one's statement. This is not difficult. Add, - 1.
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375

BULLSHIT! My dad has had 4 stokes since his 2nd jab. He will be lucky to make it another month. Paddler, go back to doin' what you do best. Suckin' Cox.

Sorry to hear about your father. Best wishes.
Posted By: Ptarmigan Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21

Who knows, certainly have better things to fret about. Only time I think about it is when I look at the campfire and see the same 40 people posting the same things over and over again about it.

In comes Joel with logic. Glad you had a great season on the water.
Posted By: MadTrapper375 Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21
Thanks Boomer. He's on hospice care now.

The idea is that your body will also recognize what your own body made as foreign and deadly, and thus produce antibodies to identify them to your Killer T-Cells for destruction. Sadly, however, the long term result is typically antibody dependent enhancement, a form of autoimmune disease.

This is exactly right. Your DNA is modified to create a protein that should not exist in your body. Your immune system is being screwed with, for sure. In addition to autoimmune disease, there is a big concern for what happens with these spike proteins. Will they cause problems like penetration of the blood-brain barrier? Encephalopathy? How long does the protein last in your body? Um.... we don't know. How long do your modified cells keep producing this spike protein? Um... we don't know. What happens to these excess proteins in your body? Um.... we don't know. But trust us! It's totally safe!
Your DNA is not modified. For phucqk's sake... That's not how protein replication works. Thanks for the laughs. Biology 211...
How did it screw you up Calvin?
Posted By: abbydog Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21
My friend got the first shot and a week or so later his wife, a school nurse got a case of the VID, one son asymptomatic, another sick for a week, He was positive with very mild symptoms. Everyone recovered and eventually got the jab.
I know hundreds of people who got it and all had a tiring day after the second shot. I also know 6 people who got it and died. One was old and in a nursing home where it infected a lot of people.
I got the moderna, I’m around people in my business, so it is imperative to be safe as I can.
Your DNA is not modified. For phucqk's sake... That's not how protein replication works. Thanks for the laughs. Biology 211...

Probably more like Biology 101. Or maybe High School science class.
Originally Posted by add

Three strikes.

Yoooooore....... Out!

And there you have it folks, a reasonable conclusion based upon one's statement. This is not difficult. Add, - 1.

[Linked Image from i1.sndcdn.com]

But, it IS being modified "for phucqk's sake".

They are "actually hacking the software of life". It doesn't take long to see this simple truth when you look at the mechanism that they are using. The creators of these "vaccines" say so themselves. Refusing to acknowledge this is foolish self-induced blindness.

Enjoy your laugh.
Millions have gotten the Pfizer and Moderna "jabs". A subset has had bad, even fatal reactions... To say they're 100% safe is a lie. To say they are 100% unsafe, based upon yet unseen effects, is a guess at this time, a lie. Many respectable and knowledgeable persons have gotten the jabs. Mr Trump did. Indeed, there's many Healthcare professionals who refuse, yet many more who eagerly sought it. It's a valid thing to debate. To claim someone with a different opinion is anything other than someone with a different opinion is absolute bullchit.

Go forth the best you can.
Originally Posted by Stophel

But, it IS being modified "for phucqk's sake".

They are "actually hacking the software of life". It doesn't take long to see this simple truth when you look at the mechanism that they are using. The creators of these "vaccines" say so themselves. Refusing to acknowledge this is foolish self-induced blindness.

Enjoy your laugh.

DNA does not need to be modified to replicate a protein. Thanks again for the biology lesson... FFS
Enjoy it.
I can't say.....

Voted for Biden did you.

Nope.....

You must have failed 8th grade science.....

Don't worry.....
Millions have gotten the Pfizer and Moderna "jabs". A subset has had bad, even fatal reactions... To say they're 100% safe is a lie. To say they are 100% unsafe, based upon yet unseen effects, is a guess at this time, a lie. Many respectable and knowledgeable persons have gotten the jabs. Mr Trump did. Indeed, there's many Healthcare professionals who refuse, yet many more who eagerly sought it. It's a valid thing to debate. To claim someone with a different opinion is anything other than someone with a different opinion is absolute bullchit.

There is no proof of causation. Your assertion to the contrary is false:

UPDATE #2: As of 6:30 PM CT on July 21, 2021, the CDC's website stated through July 19, 2021, VAERS had received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. The CDC's webpage's Last Update date reflects July 21, 2021.

Since more than 338 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the USA, this data reflects a vaccination-death ratio of 0.0018%.

The CDC’s website says, ‘Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. This is because the U.S. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after a COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause.

Furthermore, a review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines, says the CDC.

Posted By: Skankhunt42 Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21

Talk to us in 5 years
I can't say.....

Voted for Biden did you.

You are wrong and have problems interpreting the English language. Plus Tedthorn has many times shown his propensity for false narratives.

Funny....

I rarely drop by this place....but you can rest assured that I will lose no sleep over your opinion of me, the virus or any vaccine

UPDATE #2: As of 6:30 PM CT on July 21, 2021, the CDC's website stated through July 19, 2021, VAERS had received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. The CDC's webpage's Last Update date reflects July 21, 2021.

Since more than 338 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the USA, this data reflects a vaccination-death ratio of 0.0018%.

The CDC’s website says, ‘Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. This is because the U.S. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after a COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause.

Furthermore, a review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines, says the CDC.

GFY talk to us when it's proven
I can't say.....

Voted for Biden did you.

Funny....

I rarely drop by this place....

Funny.....
drop by when you're on your death bed
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
I can't say.....

Voted for Biden did you.

Funny....

Funny.....
drop by when you're on you're on your death bed

Is English your second language?
quote=rickt300]
Originally Posted by MtnBoo

Funny....

Funny.....
drop by when you're on you're on your death bed
[/quote

Thought maybe if I said it twice you might understand lol

How about this... Go fugg yourself

Why don't you post some more pics of your fatass wife, maybe some guys here will show some sympathy for you??

Cites the CDC?

laugh

The CDC that keeps changing the definition of "Vaccination"

Injection of a killed or weakened infectious organism in order to prevent the disease.
—CDC, until 2015

The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.
—CDC, 2015 – August 2021

The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce protection from a specific disease.
—CDC, September 2021

Why don't you post some more pics of your fatass wife, maybe some guys here will show some sympathy for you??

I can't remember posting

Maybe you can refresh my memory.....
Posted By: urbaneruralite Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21
Originally Posted by Slavek

The numbers say people who have had the mRNA shot have been more likely to come down with China virus and be hospitalized.

Also, the flu shot is actually a vaccine. It works, when it works, differently. Not at all the same thing. It usually doesn't because it was made for a previous mutation.

And the flu shot harms people. My wife has had several pediatric patients who will die as vegetables because they were given flu shots.

It's all nonsense perpetuated by those who profit.
Posted By: urbaneruralite Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21
Originally Posted by add

Cites the CDC?

laugh

Injection of a killed or weakened infectious organism in order to prevent the disease.
—CDC, until 2015

The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.
—CDC, 2015 – August 2021

The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce protection from a specific disease.
—CDC, September 2021

Been saying this from the beginning.
Posted By: JLimbo Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21

Yeah Piddley is full of schidt. My longtime Doc of 27 years and only 64 years old dropped dead two days after his second Pfizer jab.

Safe my ass.
Posted By: kennymauser Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21
I can't believe I just did it again, I read 10 pages of the smartest guys on the forum telling me what they know about Covid 19 and its's cures and causes and who is lucky to be alive and who isn't.
I sure hope you guys all make it through this deadly virus and live to flood the pages with your knowledge of the next virus that comes along .
I think I will just do like most others and make up my own mind---I sure as hell don't plan on making any decisions listening to the experts here that can't agree who is right.

Wish me luck,

Ken
Originally Posted by JLimbo

Yeah Piddley is full of schidt. My longtime Doc of 27 years and only 64 years old dropped dead two days after his second Pfizer jab.

Safe my ass.

What was the cause of death?
Posted By: SandBilly Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21
Originally Posted by kennymauser
I can't believe I just did it again, I read 10 pages of the smartest guys on the forum telling me what they know about Covid 19 and its's cures and causes and who is lucky to be alive and who isn't.
I sure hope you guys all make it through this deadly virus and live to flood the pages with your knowledge of the next virus that comes along .
I think I will just do like most others and make up my own mind---I sure as hell don't plan on making any decisions listening to the experts here that can't agree who is right.

Wish me luck,

Ken

If you know what’s good for you, you would listen to Fauci.
No reason for everyone to agree with everyone all the time. Can't imagine thinking it should be so on such a complex topic discussed by such a diverse group. It's going to piss some off, and that's their loss. Live long and prosper.
Posted By: tjm10025 Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21

The wife and I got the jabs. We ain't dead yet.
Posted By: SamOlson Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21
Covid has been a true mind fuuck.
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Wish me luck,

Ken

More irrational conclusions. KM is entitled to an independent opinion and that has not a damned thing to do with Fauci...
Posted By: SandBilly Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21

Wish me luck,

Ken

More irrational conclusions. KM is entitled to an independent opinion and that has not a damned thing to do with Fauci...

Don’t take everything so serious man. Jeebus
Originally Posted by JLimbo

Safe my ass.

What was the cause of death?

Cites the CDC?

laugh

—CDC, until 2015

—CDC, 2015 – August 2021

—CDC, September 2021
Posted By: kingston Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21

Wish me luck,

Ken

If you restored your forum display settings to the default it would have only been 5 pages of reading.
Posted By: Ptarmigan Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21

Talk to us in 5 years

If you’re still alive, maybe he’ll take you up on that.

Wish me luck,

Ken

Don’t take everything so serious man. Jeebus

The Covid irrationality is rampant and frankly has been sucking up the Fire. Less of it would be welcome IMO.
Originally Posted by tjm10025

Just wait. Everybody that got the jab is gonna die.

Everybody else to, but that don’t count. 🤪
Posted By: Blackheart Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21
Originally Posted by tjm10025

I know dozens of people who got the shots. So far none have died or had any serious, life threatening reactions. A day or two of flu like symptoms is about it.
Posted By: slumlord Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21
I had three of the pfizers

I’ll get a fresh pneumovax and jumbo flu on Tuesday at the Dept of Medical Specialities, Vanderbilt.

Maybe I can talk them into a 10-minute iron push.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Some of this is like telling someone off because they are perfectly happy with 130gr 270 while you prefer 147gr 6.5PRC... Obviously irrelevant if not affecting the other person directly. No need to tell him to go suck an O'Connor.

Sheesh

Hold into the reality.

I gotta go get some more Ivermectin. Later.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: Swamplord Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Posted By: antlers Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21
slumlord,

Are you taking Imuran and cyclosporin...?
Posted By: kennymauser Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21

Wish me luck,

Ken

I know a joke when I see one--- laugh
Originally Posted by antlers
slumlord,

mTor /Tacrolimus 1+1, basal predisone at 5mg, mycophenolic acid-(myfortic)

Occasionally Valgancyclovir if I come up hot for CMV

Posted By: Burleyboy Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21
Originally Posted by SamOlson

This x 1000! I don't know what's what anymore. Buried my favorite aunt yesterday. Was trying to recover from a bad case of covid and had a stroke.

Bb
Posted By: TomT Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21
I relented and got the Moderna jab (1- 1st week of Aug/ 2nd about a week ago). I’ve called this as an intentional, or doubtfully unintentional release of this virus at some point in early 2020. I had the King Flu (as did my whole team of 9 at the LGS I co-manage), i’m NO expert, but I can tell you that for 5 of the 9 (including myself), it was like a 2-3 day cold. For the other 4, it was like a BAD flu for 2, it put one in the hospital (on oxygen) for 4 weeks, and it killed the last, who happened to be the oldest at 70.

For me, I felt worse 12 hours after the 1st jab than it did when I had the virus (2 days on either side of St Patrick’s Day 2020), and hat lasted about 24 hours, but I could still function. 12 hours after the second shot….. man, I just about wanted to die for about a day.

Back to “normal” now, whatever that is. Still no hankering for human brains, but I’ll keep you guys in the loop!

-lab Rat Tom
Posted By: antlers Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by antlers
slumlord,

mTor /Tacrolimus 1+1, basal predisone at 5mg, mycophenolic acid-(myfortic)

Occasionally Valgancyclovir if I come up hot for CMV
Taking immunosuppressives, it’s good that you stay on top of stuff like you do. Kudos.
I’ve asked if I could go lower in dosing to regain some more of immune system. They said no, the manuf doesnt make any lower dosing

Mmmkay, I just skip every 3 dose

Supposedly the half-life is 12 hours on the meds.

I’ve done my own data sampling, skipping doses and asking for therapeutic compliancy labs fo be drawn. I still come back in the safe brackets.

Started a year ago, taking one dose a day, every third day, take it full script.
I ask for labs, my brackets are still good. I’ve watches my WBC decrease and RBC and hemoglobin increase.

I would never tell the Drs this, they tend to frown on such things
Posted By: Sheister Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21
There was a time when gossiping with the neighbor ladies over the back fence was the best way to get the latest news and information. Reading this thread reminds me that a lot of people on this site are back in those days and spreading the same nonsense and gossip to make themselves feel good. The entertainment value is almost enough to make it worth wasting 15 minutes to read this thread, but not quite.

I would think most guys would be more careful taking reloading information, scope and rifle recommendations, and equipment endorsements if they read the respondents' comments on the many Covid threads that have sprouted up espousing all the BS information they have gotten from internet "experts" everywhere these days. And then every time there is someone with a differing opinion they get the cancel culture treatment? I'm starting to think there are a lot more democrats, leftists, and liberals on this site than I had imagined....

Maybe we can get a few of Mark Zuckerberg's fact checkers to sign up here and straighten us all out? wink

Good luck with your conspiracy theories....
Posted By: Hastings Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21
So far you say. And I don't know hundreds who've had the vaccine but I know some that bad shet has happened to. Clots, miscarriages for two. My niece went and got it, she had twins due in January. They came sliding out dead last week.
Posted By: Hastings Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21
Sheister: What is your opinion on the advisability of the CV-19 preventative shot called a vaccine?
Posted By: Sheister Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21
Originally Posted by Hastings
Sheister: What is your opinion on the advisability of the CV-19 preventative shot called a vaccine?

Well, myself and my wife got it , along with my adult children and we are all fine. My mother in law, sister in law, sister in law's daughter, and brother in law all got Covid and survived, even though my MIL was in her 80's , had leukemia, kidney failure, and other underlying conditions. Afterwards they all got the "vaccine" and had no side effects... along with all their spouses... BTW, my MIL died in June of complications from her Leukemia and kidney failure when she finally decided to stop taking treatment. Nobody blamed her death on Covid but according to this thread maybe we should have?

But I wouldn't have a problem with someone who decided not to get it....
Posted By: ElkSlayer91 Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21

VEI (Vaccine Enhanced Infection)

Certain experimental lentiviral vaccines even proved to be counterproductive: they rendered vaccinated subjects more susceptible to infection rather than protecting them. For vaccine-induced enhanced susceptibility to infection with certain viruses like feline coronavirus, Dengue virus, and feline immunodeficiency virus, it has been shown that antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE) plays an important role. Other mechanisms may, either in the absence of or in combination with ADE, be involved. Consequently, vaccine-induced enhancement has been a major stumble block in the development of certain flavi-, corona-, paramyxo-, and lentivirus vaccines.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7131326/

THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A SUCCESSFUL CORONA VIRUS FAMILY VACCINE CREATED.

Posted By: haverluk Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21
I had to take the Moderna vaccine for work for the DoD with no ill effects. I had COVID a few months prior the vaccine and it sucked.
J & J and rock on.
(right?)
(right?)

Do you have options available? Folks were offered the choice of Moderna. When I checked, my option was Pfizer. Younger guy such as yourself? Do your best to make a choice and go forth... IMO, concerns of complications to come years later is utter nonsense, but, only time will tell. Good luck.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21
So far you say. And I don't know hundreds who've had the vaccine but I know some that bad shet has happened to. Clots, miscarriages for two. My niece went and got it, she had twins due in January. They came sliding out dead last week.

Oh man. That's horrible. Sorry to hear that.
Posted By: killerv Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21

Which jab?

my buddy is 43 and had a mild heartattack after his, I think he got the moderna. Started having breathing issues and finally went and got checked out.
Posted By: killerv Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21
My mother got covid around xmas, and then waited the x number of days before she could get the 1st shot, 1st shot put her down for two weeks, she said it was worse than covid. She didn't want to get the 2nd shot but finally went and got it, didn't have any issues from it. But she has had constant sinus issues since the shots, sore throats, runny nose and coughs.
Originally Posted by killerv

Which jab?

my buddy is 43 and had a mild heartattack after his, I think he got the moderna. Started having breathing issues and finally went and got checked out.

Sucks. Hope he recovers well. Screwy stuff to hear about for sure.
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

This x 1000! I don't know what's what anymore. Buried my favorite aunt yesterday. Was trying to recover from a bad case of covid and had a stroke.

Bb

My condolences. Sounds like a blood clot caused it, which is a common effect of both the shot and COVID-19. Was she on aspirin or blood thinners?
Posted By: STRSWilson Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21
Post-vaccination inflammatory syndrome is a fairly well understood phenomenon that can occur with most any type of vaccine. Most events are not life threatening, but people do die as a result of a vaccine shot. It appears that there is a substantially higher occurrence of adverse reactions with the mRNA jab. The best educated guess is the shot itself triggers an uncontrollable cytokine storm and associated inflammation that can cause myocarditis, pericarditis, clotting, etc.

https://www.oatext.com/pdf/CCRR-5-454.pdf

Personally, I believe the post jab Covid infections are more associated with changes in social behavior than caused by the jab itself. So many of the post jab folks that I have encountered attempt to resume a "normal" life because they feel protected. Many do so with days or weeks of their jab when their adaptive immune system is still learning how to mount an attack against the virus. They are more vulnerable during this time as their immune system is in freakout mode. It can take more than 30 days for the immune system to calm down and return to normal patrol.

Every one who I know who continues avoidance and common sense after the jab seem to do extremely well. That could be exclusively due to avoidance and not the jab. But we are in the first phase of a long pandemic so probably a good idea maintain avoidance if you are in a high risk group and regardless of your vaxx status.

As your T and B cells begin to lose their post jab memory, I also believe that antibody dependent enhancement is occurring. So more breakthrough infection resulting in hospitalization and a one way trip to the morgue.

So you can die of the virus or you can die of complications associated with the jab. Right now, the vaccinated are winning but that can change pretty damn quickly with the next variant.
Posted By: jwp475 Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21
Originally Posted by killerv
My mother got covid around xmas, and then waited the x number of days before she could get the 1st shot, 1st shot put her down for two weeks, she said it was worse than covid. She didn't want to get the 2nd shot but finally went and got it, didn't have any issues from it. But she has had constant sinus issues since the shots, sore throats, runny nose and coughs.

Sounds like she is having issues with th the jab

"But she has had constant sinus issues since the shots, sore throats, runny nose and coughs"
Posted By: sollybug Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21
Fascinating thanks for the article
Posted By: K22 Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21
You might want to watch this short video.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Pz0S...lg0yUJjx-7z78EMiYlwcvXi-1qYwerz_IuuTR_BU
Posted By: tzone Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21
Originally Posted by kingston

Needle-shock...

Do you ever not think about cock?
Posted By: efw Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21
If we had a Pres worth a [bleep] he’d send China a bill for COVID equal to what we owe them and tell em we’re even.

I’d like to find a COVTARD who resembles me. Send em to the Pharm with my ID for the jab. He gets extra protection and I get a vaccine card with my name on it.

Pipe dreams both I know…
Posted By: efw Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21

Wow man I can’t tell you how sorry I am to hear this that’s horrible.
Posted By: JimFromTN Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21

Talk to us in 5 years

Thats the real conspiracy going on. We have 180 million people vaccinated so far. What happens when 180 million can't work anymore? The rest of the country has to financially support them and take care of them and the only way to do that is through socialism if not all out communism. It will be the only way to take care of the hundreds of millions of disabled people in this country. You may think its avoidable but those hundreds of millions may not be able to work but they will be able to vote and do you really think they will vote to be thrown out into the street? Its the perfect plan.
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

Talk to us in 5 years

Thats the real conspiracy going on. We have 180 million people vaccinated so far. What happens when 180 million can't work anymore? The rest of the country has to financially support them and take care of them and the only way to do that is through socialism if not all out communism. It will be the only way to take care of the hundreds of millions of disabled people in this country. You may think its avoidable but those hundreds of millions may not be able to work but they will be able to vote and do you really think they will vote to be thrown out into the street? Its the perfect plan.

Of course, the other conspiracy is that its the democrats who have started all of these conspiracies about the vaccine in order to convince republicans not to get the vaccine. It too is a perfect plan. The counties that went for Trump have the highest covid deaths in the country. Remember, only democrats vote after they die.
Originally Posted by efw
If we had a Pres worth a [bleep] he’d send China a bill for COVID equal to what we owe them and tell em we’re even.
Great idea. The reason no one does that is that China would then reveal the proof that the US deep state was neck deep in developing it at the Wuhan Lab.
Originally Posted by efw

80% of pregnancies are terminated by the vaccine when taken in the first trimester.
Originally Posted by efw

80% of pregnancies are terminated by the vaccine when taken in the first trimester.

I guess they figured out a way around that pesky new Texas law
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: The Jab safe? - 09/13/21
Originally Posted by efw
Great idea. The reason no one does that is that China would then reveal the proof that the US deep state was neck deep in developing it at the Wuhan Lab.

Yep. Another reason they wanted to get rid of Trump.

I loved it when he’d call it the “China Flu”

Making Libertard heads everywhere explode !
Originally Posted by efw

Source?
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: The Jab safe? - 09/14/21
Bump
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: The Jab safe? - 09/14/21

Source?
Link
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: The Jab safe? - 09/14/21

Source?
Link

Fair enough. Appreciate it.

Altogether, if'n I was prego, I'd definitely pass on the, uhh, arm jab....
Posted By: kingston Re: The Jab safe? - 09/14/21
Originally Posted by tzone

Needle-shock...

Yea, when I'm think about your Mom's.
Posted By: Paddler Re: The Jab safe? - 09/14/21

Talk to us in 5 years

Of course, the other conspiracy is that its the democrats who have started all of these conspiracies about the vaccine in order to convince republicans not to get the vaccine. It too is a perfect plan. The counties that went for Trump have the highest covid deaths in the country. Remember, only democrats vote after they die.

So, the counties that went for Trump have the lowest vaccination rates and the highest COVID-19 death rates. Nothing to see here, move along. Weird that Republicans want to kill off their base....
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: The Jab safe? - 09/14/21
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

Bb

My condolences. Sounds like a blood clot caused it, which is a common effect of both the shot and COVID-19. Was she on aspirin or blood thinners?

If I understood the family correctly it was hemorrhagic not a clot. She spent several weeks in a coma on a vent. She came out of the coma and off the vent and was starting to recover so they moved her to a rehab unit. She could have been on thinners and that may have contributed to the bleed.

Last month my wife's uncle died of covid and he was only 52.

Wife and I are both sick this week with sore throats, head aches and sinus stuff. Wife is in town getting a covid test right now. I think it's just a cold but it'll be interesting to see how she tests. I'm getting a little sicker each day but I'm on immunosuppressants so even a cold can kick my butt.

Bb
Posted By: tzone Re: The Jab safe? - 09/15/21
Originally Posted by tzone

Needle-shock...

Yea, when I'm think about your Mom's.

Ohhhhh good one.
© 24hourcampfire