Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by tedthorn
I can't say.....
But this group is chock full of folks that passed 8th grade science so I'm sure they will chime in.....

Voted for Biden did you.

Nope.....

You must have failed 8th grade science.....

Don't worry.....

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
GB1

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Millions have gotten the Pfizer and Moderna "jabs". A subset has had bad, even fatal reactions... To say they're 100% safe is a lie. To say they are 100% unsafe, based upon yet unseen effects, is a guess at this time, a lie. Many respectable and knowledgeable persons have gotten the jabs. Mr Trump did. Indeed, there's many Healthcare professionals who refuse, yet many more who eagerly sought it. It's a valid thing to debate. To claim someone with a different opinion is anything other than someone with a different opinion is absolute bullchit.

Go forth the best you can.

There is no proof of causation. Your assertion to the contrary is false:

UPDATE #2: As of 6:30 PM CT on July 21, 2021, the CDC's website stated through July 19, 2021, VAERS had received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. The CDC's webpage's Last Update date reflects July 21, 2021.

Since more than 338 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the USA, this data reflects a vaccination-death ratio of 0.0018%.

The CDC’s website says, ‘Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. This is because the U.S. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after a COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause.

Furthermore, a review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines, says the CDC.

Last edited by Paddler; 09/12/21.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Calvin
I got the jab early. I drew the short straw and it screwed me up for a little bit and now I am fine. Just got done with the biggest fishing season of my life. Got the jab because 10 days of quarantine would have cost me 60k in the summer. I would do it again.

Talk to us in 5 years

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I can't say.....
But this group is chock full of folks that passed 8th grade science so I'm sure they will chime in.....

Voted for Biden did you.

Why would you confuse apparent differing opinion to mean anything other than simply such? It's irrational at best. Likewise, I mean nothing other than simply put.

Seriously Tedthorn did two things with his post, first it doesn't take a science major to see there is something very wrong concerning the vaccines. Second his derision of people talking about this issue points to him being a Biden supporter as he is pushing the regimes narrative. So not irrational, more like a rational and forward thinking thought process. So there it is "Why".

No, that's the irrational point exactly, that your interpretation of the first leads to conclusion of the second. Redundant at this point for me to say so and you see it otherwise. Cheerios.

You are wrong and have problems interpreting the English language. Plus Tedthorn has many times shown his propensity for false narratives.

Funny....

I rarely drop by this place....but you can rest assured that I will lose no sleep over your opinion of me, the virus or any vaccine

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Paddler
Millions have gotten the Pfizer and Moderna "jabs". A subset has had bad, even fatal reactions... To say they're 100% safe is a lie. To say they are 100% unsafe, based upon yet unseen effects, is a guess at this time, a lie. Many respectable and knowledgeable persons have gotten the jabs. Mr Trump did. Indeed, there's many Healthcare professionals who refuse, yet many more who eagerly sought it. It's a valid thing to debate. To claim someone with a different opinion is anything other than someone with a different opinion is absolute bullchit.

UPDATE #2: As of 6:30 PM CT on July 21, 2021, the CDC's website stated through July 19, 2021, VAERS had received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. The CDC's webpage's Last Update date reflects July 21, 2021.

Since more than 338 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the USA, this data reflects a vaccination-death ratio of 0.0018%.

The CDC’s website says, ‘Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. This is because the U.S. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after a COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause.

Furthermore, a review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines, says the CDC.

GFY talk to us when it's proven

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
I can't say.....

Voted for Biden did you.

Why would you confuse apparent differing opinion to mean anything other than simply such? It's irrational at best. Likewise, I mean nothing other than simply put.

Seriously Tedthorn did two things with his post, first it doesn't take a science major to see there is something very wrong concerning the vaccines. Second his derision of people talking about this issue points to him being a Biden supporter as he is pushing the regimes narrative. So not irrational, more like a rational and forward thinking thought process. So there it is "Why".

No, that's the irrational point exactly, that your interpretation of the first leads to conclusion of the second. Redundant at this point for me to say so and you see it otherwise. Cheerios.

You are wrong and have problems interpreting the English language. Plus Tedthorn has many times shown his propensity for false narratives.

Funny....

I rarely drop by this place....

Funny.....
drop by when you're on your death bed

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
I can't say.....

Voted for Biden did you.

Funny....

Funny.....
drop by when you're on you're on your death bed

Is English your second language?

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
quote=rickt300]
Originally Posted by MtnBoo

Funny....

Funny.....
drop by when you're on you're on your death bed
[/quote

Thought maybe if I said it twice you might understand lol

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S

How about this... Go fugg yourself

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S

Why don't you post some more pics of your fatass wife, maybe some guys here will show some sympathy for you??

IC B3

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Cites the CDC?

laugh

The CDC that keeps changing the definition of "Vaccination"

Injection of a killed or weakened infectious organism in order to prevent the disease.
—CDC, until 2015

The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.
—CDC, 2015 – August 2021

The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce protection from a specific disease.
—CDC, September 2021

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Why don't you post some more pics of your fatass wife, maybe some guys here will show some sympathy for you??

I can't remember posting

Maybe you can refresh my memory.....

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by montanabadger
An older couple who are friends of ours got themselves vaccinated , and a week later they are both in the hospital fighting for their lives. So was it the e vaccine that made them I'll, or did they somehow both catch the virus at the same time? What do you all think? Seems awfully coincidental to me.

It takes certain amount of time from receiving the vaccine (for influenza about 14 days) until one is fully immunologically protected against the virus. If one gets infected few days to several days after receiving vaccine their body would have not developed sufficient immune response to fight the virus and one can get sick to same extent as unvaccinated person. Everyone eligible who have no contraindications should get the vaccine ASAP. It will help reduce severity of infection, possibly prevent hospitalization and death.

The numbers say people who have had the mRNA shot have been more likely to come down with China virus and be hospitalized.

Also, the flu shot is actually a vaccine. It works, when it works, differently. Not at all the same thing. It usually doesn't because it was made for a previous mutation.

And the flu shot harms people. My wife has had several pediatric patients who will die as vegetables because they were given flu shots.

It's all nonsense perpetuated by those who profit.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by add

Cites the CDC?

laugh

The CDC that keeps changing the definition of "Vaccination"

Injection of a killed or weakened infectious organism in order to prevent the disease.
—CDC, until 2015

The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.
—CDC, 2015 – August 2021

The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce protection from a specific disease.
—CDC, September 2021

Been saying this from the beginning.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375
An older couple who are friends of ours got themselves vaccinated , and a week later they are both in the hospital fighting for their lives. So was it the e vaccine that made them I'll, or did they somehow both catch the virus at the same time? What do you all think? Seems awfully coincidental to me.

Yes, COVID-19 vaccines are safe, effective and free.

BULLSHIT! My dad has had 4 stokes since his 2nd jab. He will be lucky to make it another month. Paddler, go back to doin' what you do best. Suckin' Cox.

Yeah Piddley is full of schidt. My longtime Doc of 27 years and only 64 years old dropped dead two days after his second Pfizer jab.

Safe my ass.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I can't believe I just did it again, I read 10 pages of the smartest guys on the forum telling me what they know about Covid 19 and its's cures and causes and who is lucky to be alive and who isn't.
I sure hope you guys all make it through this deadly virus and live to flood the pages with your knowledge of the next virus that comes along .
I think I will just do like most others and make up my own mind---I sure as hell don't plan on making any decisions listening to the experts here that can't agree who is right.

Wish me luck,

Ken

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by JLimbo
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375

Yes, COVID-19 vaccines are safe, effective and free.

BULLSHIT! My dad has had 4 stokes since his 2nd jab. He will be lucky to make it another month. Paddler, go back to doin' what you do best. Suckin' Cox.

Yeah Piddley is full of schidt. My longtime Doc of 27 years and only 64 years old dropped dead two days after his second Pfizer jab.

Safe my ass.

What was the cause of death?

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kennymauser
I can't believe I just did it again, I read 10 pages of the smartest guys on the forum telling me what they know about Covid 19 and its's cures and causes and who is lucky to be alive and who isn't.
I sure hope you guys all make it through this deadly virus and live to flood the pages with your knowledge of the next virus that comes along .
I think I will just do like most others and make up my own mind---I sure as hell don't plan on making any decisions listening to the experts here that can't agree who is right.

Wish me luck,

Ken

If you know what’s good for you, you would listen to Fauci.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
No reason for everyone to agree with everyone all the time. Can't imagine thinking it should be so on such a complex topic discussed by such a diverse group. It's going to piss some off, and that's their loss. Live long and prosper.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

The wife and I got the jabs. We ain't dead yet.

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

661 members (160user, 1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 007FJ, 65 invisible), 3,343 guests, and 1,353 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,373
Posts18,469,350
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.