Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by tedthorn
I can't say.....
But this group is chock full of folks that passed 8th grade science so I'm sure they will chime in.....

Voted for Biden did you.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
Someone linked a study in another post. Getting the mRNA shot makes it more likely you get china virus and go to hospital.

I'm not sure everyone understands the mRNA shots tells your body to make part of the virus. Part of the material injected is potentially poisonous.

Not getting sick and risking death is not part of the plan with the shots. That is totally the plan. They just think you're more likely to survive that way. And they're being paid and threatened to not try anything else.

MRNA was a shortcut to getting something to inject that'll promote beneficial antibody production. It's ludicrous to think the content of the MRNA jabs are in any way close to functional Co19 virus. There's plenty of crazy chit to be concerned about without falling for fuucking fantasy.

It's designed to transform the cells of your body into spike protein manufacturing machines. At first it works fine. You produce antibodies to it. But your body doesn't stop making the spike proteins, which eventually become incorporated into the cells of your organs, and the antibodies begin attacking them there. Result: Autoimmune disease. Might take months or years, but in most cases, that will be the end result.

Nonsense, of course an opinion is an opinion and you are welcome to it. Predictions of the future are best left to the divine. We'll see when we see, until then guess all you want, but, claiming your guess is fact is just ludicrous. And I mean nothing I did not just clearly state.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by rickt300
I can't say.....
But this group is chock full of folks that passed 8th grade science so I'm sure they will chime in.....

Voted for Biden did you.

Why would you confuse apparent differing opinion to mean anything other than simply such? It's irrational at best. Likewise, I mean nothing other than simply put.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I can't say.....

Voted for Biden did you.

Why would you confuse apparent differing opinion to mean anything other than simply such? It's irrational at best. Likewise, I mean nothing other than simply put.

Seriously Tedthorn did two things with his post, first it doesn't take a science major to see there is something very wrong concerning the vaccines. Second his derision of people talking about this issue points to him being a Biden supporter as he is pushing the regimes narrative. So not irrational, more like a rational and forward thinking thought process. So there it is "Why".

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord
What is their diagnosis?

They get covid at Golden Corral after leaving the jab clinic?

Takes apprx 4 weeks after the 2 nd jab to build any supposed reasonable expectation of its intended purpose. That’s what Mayo Clinic told me. (That’s a pretty good care team that tracks me)

I realize Alex Jones is a much better source but, I’m already sort of committed.

Well, this is 24HC, so everything has to be binary. Black and white.

🤣

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I used to be slightly more Leary of the jab than I was Covid. Today the inverse is true.

Not that I’m terribly worried about either. Over the last year and a half, I’ve known dozens of people that caught the Cove. Pretty much zero had more than a decent flu.

Last few months though have been different. 3 friends have ended up in ICU. So far all have made it but it sounds like out of the 3, 2 are looking at some long term lung issues. Ages late 30’s to late 60’s. Healthy active people.

Take the jab or don’t. I don’t know why everyone wets their pants over others medical choices. I do get being pissed choices being taken away.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I can't say.....

Voted for Biden did you.

Seriously Tedthorn did two things with his post, first it doesn't take a science major to see there is something very wrong concerning the vaccines. Second his derision of people talking about this issue points to him being a Biden supporter as he is pushing the regimes narrative. So not irrational, more like a rational and forward thinking thought process. So there it is "Why".

No, that's the irrational point exactly, that your interpretation of the first leads to conclusion of the second. Redundant at this point for me to say so and you see it otherwise. Cheerios.

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by MadMooner
I used to be slightly more Leary of the jab than I was Covid. Today the inverse is true.

Not that I’m terribly worried about either. Over the last year and a half, I’ve known dozens of people that caught the Cove. Pretty much zero had more than a decent flu.

Last few months though have been different. 3 friends have ended up in ICU. So far all have made it but it sounds like out of the 3, 2 are looking at some long term lung issues. Ages late 30’s to late 60’s. Healthy active people.

Take the jab or don’t. I don’t know why everyone wets their pants over others medical choices. I do get being pissed choices being taken away.

For sure.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Of course it's safe. Getting congress to exempt them from any liability before they'd sell it was a mere formality.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I got the jab early. I drew the short straw and it screwed me up for a little bit and now I am fine. Just got done with the biggest fishing season of my life. Got the jab because 10 days of quarantine would have cost me 60k in the summer. I would do it again.

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I can't say.....

Voted for Biden did you.

No, that's the irrational point exactly, that your interpretation of the first leads to conclusion of the second. Redundant at this point for me to say so and you see it otherwise. Cheerios.

You are wrong and have problems interpreting the English language. Plus Tedthorn has many times shown his propensity for false narratives.

Last edited by rickt300; 09/12/21.

Dog I rescued in January

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Yeah those 3 year clinical trials sure do settle any anxiety that I have.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Calvin
I got the jab early. I drew the short straw and it screwed me up for a little bit and now I am fine. Just got done with the biggest fishing season of my life. Got the jab because 10 days of quarantine would have cost me 60k in the summer. I would do it again.

I hope in 3 or 4 years you are still happy you made that decision.

Dog I rescued in January

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I can't say.....

Voted for Biden did you.

You are wrong and have problems interpreting the English language. Plus efw has many times shown his propensity for leftist narratives.

LOL

A+B=C, therefore D must be X. That's irrational behavior.

EFW?

Goodness.

--- Kid Rock 2022

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I know hundreds who've had vaccine and all are fine.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
So, folks are guessing some hunks of protein from the MRNA jabs are going to just stay intact and perpetually active? Okay. We'll see.

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
I know hundreds who've had vaccine and all are fine.

And you likely don't mean anything other than those exact words by saying so, do you?

--- Kid Rock 2022

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Calvin

I hope in 3 or 4 years you are still happy you made that decision.

Who knows, certainly have better things to fret about. Only time I think about it is when I look at the campfire and see the same 40 people posting the same things over and over again about it.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
So, folks are guessing some hunks of protein from the MRNA jabs are going to just stay intact and perpetually active? Okay. We'll see.

You clearly don't understand what even the proponents say the "vaccine" does. Sorry. No offense intended, but it's not an injection of spike proteins. It's an injection of a gene therapy concoction designed to fool your own cells into manufacturing the spike proteins, and the spike proteins are what mess you up.

The idea is that your body will also recognize what your own body made as foreign and deadly, and thus produce antibodies to identify them to your Killer T-Cells for destruction. Sadly, however, the long term result is typically antibody dependent enhancement, a form of autoimmune disease.

This is not speculation. It was confirmed in the animal studies performed on the mRNA vaccines developed for SARS-1 (a close cousin of COVID-19). It was this problem that caused them to abandon the project. But when Trump arranged for them to be immune from lawsuits, and asked for an emergency vaccine, big pharma was pleased to pull this approach out and give it to everyone, despite knowing the outcome of the animal studies previously performed.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Of course it's safe. Getting congress to exempt them from any liability before they'd sell it was a mere formality.

It has been that way for years for any vaccine. Nothing new about this.

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

284 members (2500HD, 160user, 338reddog, 01Foreman400, 2UP, 257 mag, 23 invisible), 1,929 guests, and 931 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,505
Posts18,490,634
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.