Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Longbob
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Of course it's safe. Getting congress to exempt them from any liability before they'd sell it was a mere formality.

It has been that way for years for any vaccine. Nothing new about this.

Which should have thrown up some pretty big red flags a long time ago...

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
So, folks are guessing some hunks of protein from the MRNA jabs are going to just stay intact and perpetually active? Okay. We'll see.

You clearly don't understand what even the proponents say the "vaccine" does. Sorry. No offense intended, but it's not an injection of spike proteins. It's an injection of a gene therapy concoction designed to fool your own cells into manufacturing the spike proteins, and the spike proteins are what mess you up.

The idea is that your body will also recognize what your own body made as foreign and deadly, and thus produce antibodies to identify them to your killer T-Cells for destruction. Sadly, however, the long term result is typically antibody dependent enhancement, a form of autoimmune disease.

This is not speculation. It was confirmed in the animal studies performed on the mRNA vaccines developed for SARS-1 (a close cousin of COVID-19). It was this problem that caused them to abandon the project. But when Trump arranged for them to be immune from lawsuits, and asked for an emergency vaccine, big pharma was pleased to pull this approach out and give it to everyone, despite knowing the outcome of the animal studies previously performed.

Blather. I said proteins. And if you wish to declare the jabs don't contain protein as the functional element, go right the heck ahead. My question was in response to others' comments.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by Longbob
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Of course it's safe. Getting congress to exempt them from any liability before they'd sell it was a mere formality.

It has been that way for years for any vaccine. Nothing new about this.

Which should have thrown up some pretty big red flags a long time ago...

Well, yes.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by montanabadger
An older couple who are friends of ours got themselves vaccinated , and a week later they are both in the hospital fighting for their lives. So was it the e vaccine that made them I'll, or did they somehow both catch the virus at the same time? What do you all think? Seems awfully coincidental to me.

Yes, COVID-19 vaccines are safe, effective and free. The mRNA is destroyed within days. The immune response is the same as to any other antigen. Natural immunity is not as effective as that induced by the vaccines.

The concept of mRNA vaccines has been scientifically relevant since the early 21st century, however, the development of the Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines presents the initial, large scale, application of this type of inoculation [16]. Previous platforms have utilized similar mechanisms of vaccination by exposing a subject to a pathogen, or a specific aspect of a pathogen, such as a sugar or capsid. However, mRNA vaccines provide a novel and alternative approach to providing pathogen immunity [17]. Messenger RNA vaccines provide the genetic code of the pathogen’s relevant antigen. This messenger RNA is then translated by the host to form the relevant protein from the pathogen being studied. In other words, the vaccine provides the cells with a blueprint to construct the protein [18]. This process allows the host to mount an immune response against the constructed foreign protein [18]. The cells then destroy the blueprint, the injected mRNA, following the development of the protein [18]. The half-life of the mRNA is short and remains in human tissues for just a few days [19].

Last edited by Paddler; 09/12/21.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Paddler
An older couple who are friends of ours got themselves vaccinated , and a week later they are both in the hospital fighting for their lives. So was it the e vaccine that made them I'll, or did they somehow both catch the virus at the same time? What do you all think? Seems awfully coincidental to me.

Yes, COVID-19 vaccines are safe, effective and free.

Three strikes.

Yoooooore....... Out!

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

BULLSHIT! My dad has had 4 stokes since his 2nd jab. He will be lucky to make it another month. Paddler, go back to doin' what you do best. Suckin' Cox.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by add

Three strikes.

Yoooooore....... Out!

And there you have it folks, a reasonable conclusion based upon one's statement. This is not difficult. Add, - 1.

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375

BULLSHIT! My dad has had 4 stokes since his 2nd jab. He will be lucky to make it another month. Paddler, go back to doin' what you do best. Suckin' Cox.

Sorry to hear about your father. Best wishes.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by Calvin
I got the jab early. I drew the short straw and it screwed me up for a little bit and now I am fine. Just got done with the biggest fishing season of my life. Got the jab because 10 days of quarantine would have cost me 60k in the summer. I would do it again.

I hope in 3 or 4 years you are still happy you made that decision.

Who knows, certainly have better things to fret about. Only time I think about it is when I look at the campfire and see the same 40 people posting the same things over and over again about it.

In comes Joel with logic. Glad you had a great season on the water.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Thanks Boomer. He's on hospice care now.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
So, folks are guessing some hunks of protein from the MRNA jabs are going to just stay intact and perpetually active? Okay. We'll see.

You clearly don't understand what even the proponents say the "vaccine" does. Sorry. No offense intended, but it's not an injection of spike proteins. It's an injection of a gene therapy concoction designed to fool your own cells into manufacturing the spike proteins, and the spike proteins are what mess you up.

The idea is that your body will also recognize what your own body made as foreign and deadly, and thus produce antibodies to identify them to your Killer T-Cells for destruction. Sadly, however, the long term result is typically antibody dependent enhancement, a form of autoimmune disease.

This is not speculation. It was confirmed in the animal studies performed on the mRNA vaccines developed for SARS-1 (a close cousin of COVID-19). It was this problem that caused them to abandon the project. But when Trump arranged for them to be immune from lawsuits, and asked for an emergency vaccine, big pharma was pleased to pull this approach out and give it to everyone, despite knowing the outcome of the animal studies previously performed.

This is exactly right. Your DNA is modified to create a protein that should not exist in your body. Your immune system is being screwed with, for sure. In addition to autoimmune disease, there is a big concern for what happens with these spike proteins. Will they cause problems like penetration of the blood-brain barrier? Encephalopathy? How long does the protein last in your body? Um.... we don't know. How long do your modified cells keep producing this spike protein? Um... we don't know. What happens to these excess proteins in your body? Um.... we don't know. But trust us! It's totally safe!

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Your DNA is not modified. For phucqk's sake... That's not how protein replication works. Thanks for the laughs. Biology 211...

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How did it screw you up Calvin?

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
My friend got the first shot and a week or so later his wife, a school nurse got a case of the VID, one son asymptomatic, another sick for a week, He was positive with very mild symptoms. Everyone recovered and eventually got the jab.
I know hundreds of people who got it and all had a tiring day after the second shot. I also know 6 people who got it and died. One was old and in a nursing home where it infected a lot of people.
I got the moderna, I’m around people in my business, so it is imperative to be safe as I can.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Your DNA is not modified. For phucqk's sake... That's not how protein replication works. Thanks for the laughs. Biology 211...

Probably more like Biology 101. Or maybe High School science class.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by add

Three strikes.

Yoooooore....... Out!

And there you have it folks, a reasonable conclusion based upon one's statement. This is not difficult. Add, - 1.

[Linked Image from i1.sndcdn.com]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

But, it IS being modified "for phucqk's sake".

They are "actually hacking the software of life". It doesn't take long to see this simple truth when you look at the mechanism that they are using. The creators of these "vaccines" say so themselves. Refusing to acknowledge this is foolish self-induced blindness.

Enjoy your laugh.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Millions have gotten the Pfizer and Moderna "jabs". A subset has had bad, even fatal reactions... To say they're 100% safe is a lie. To say they are 100% unsafe, based upon yet unseen effects, is a guess at this time, a lie. Many respectable and knowledgeable persons have gotten the jabs. Mr Trump did. Indeed, there's many Healthcare professionals who refuse, yet many more who eagerly sought it. It's a valid thing to debate. To claim someone with a different opinion is anything other than someone with a different opinion is absolute bullchit.

Go forth the best you can.

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Stophel

But, it IS being modified "for phucqk's sake".

They are "actually hacking the software of life". It doesn't take long to see this simple truth when you look at the mechanism that they are using. The creators of these "vaccines" say so themselves. Refusing to acknowledge this is foolish self-induced blindness.

Enjoy your laugh.

DNA does not need to be modified to replicate a protein. Thanks again for the biology lesson... FFS

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Enjoy it.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (1minute, 007FJ, 270cowboy, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 59 invisible), 2,450 guests, and 1,262 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,557
Posts18,491,741
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.