Home
Melbourne Australia Police and Riot Squads Fire Upon Peaceful Protestors While Media Frame COVID Anti-Lockdown Protests as Domestic Extremists

Americans would be wise to pay attention to all facets of how the Australian government is moving violently against their own citizens.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ockdown-protests-as-domestic-extremists/
At first I was like no fuggin way then I was like WTF?

That Andrews prick has just done his job.
Nice how they have no fly zones so the protestors can make the nightly news...kinda like we have no fly zones- even for drones- so the nightly news cant see how bad the border crisis is. As far as shooting at protestors...it should be easier in OZ as they allowed themselves to be disarmed.
I remember someone firing on the Zulus and it not working out for them.
Maybe if there were dogs and fire hoses more of the general public, there and here, would be outraged?

Things are not looking good in many many places.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Maybe if there were dogs and fire hoses more of the general public, there and here, would be outraged?

I think that a lot of people around the world are waking up to the fact that government is not there for them.

And the vic cops have shewn themselves in recent years to be crooks and louts.

added...coppers are not there to do the job of maintaining law, they are there to do the governments bidding. And any that think different is a fool.
Originally Posted by ingwe
Nice how they have no fly zones so the protestors can make the nightly news...kinda like we have no fly zones- even for drones- so the nightly news cant see how bad the border crisis is. As far as shooting at protestors...it should be easier in OZ as they allowed themselves to be disarmed.

Tyrants seem to have many of the same habits. Sad that liberals long for such.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

I think that a lot of people around the world are waking up to the fact that government is not there for them.

I truly hope you are correct.
The trash on the steps of the Shrine might just have a little something to do with the cops dragging people off by their necks and forcibly making people run for the hills.

Neo-nazis AND litterbugs, tsk tsk
Australian are sheep letting the government disarm them
Rubber bullets, but I bet they hurt like a biotch..
Protesters need to fight fire with fire.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

They couldn't call for backup against the Zulus
Seems to me that bringing firearms into the picture, the cops may be biting off something they won't like the taste of. We'll see.
Originally Posted by gemby58

Didn't see you on the news shooting at the BLM riots, or don't superheroes do that?
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Seems to me that bringing firearms into the picture, the cops may be biting off something they won't like the taste of. We'll see.

My bet is it will be the end of the Andrews government, it would have been instructions from him that pushed this.
Hero cops eh? Just following orders.
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375
Hero cops eh? Just following orders.

Pretty sure it is the same argument used by the guards at Auschwitz.

And just in case you lot are not aware, andrews is a left wing turd.

added...coppers are not there to do the job of maintaining law, they are there to do the governments bidding. And any that think different is a fool.

No different than here in the USA.

If one is going to fight, it’s best to know ahead of time who the enemy is and who is doing their bidding.

They've got arms and ammo stashed away, I'd say it's time to break them out and hand in their ammo one bullet at a time.
Looks like they arrested many insurrectionists.
Just wear quality face shield or goggles and groin cup. Them rubber bullets or beanie bags can probably knock out an eye of put you down with a groin hit.
Before you get bent out of shape go to TheConservativeTreeHouse site click on "about us" and read information presented there.

Seems that’s the case anymore regardless the country, all the scum is rising to the top.
Any bets on whether the Australian folks fight back? I sure hope they do.

I assumed so, but thanks for the confirmation.
"While the official motive given by police for the media ban was to block protestors from knowing where the thousands of police were amassing; the background issue of the government wanting to keep the Australian people from seeing police open fire upon their own citizens is transparently obvious. Americans would be wise to pay attention to all facets of how the Australian government is moving violently against their own citizens."

Just yesterday the Aussies were barking at me for merely asking if the Australian press was covering this uprising. Now look.

Stay free, Aussies.
And the Australian fire member keep posting about American politics LOL
Someone should bring a pack of emus to the next protest. They defeated the Australian military, their cops wouldn't stand a chance.
Originally Posted by Hypocrite

US Fire members also post on Australian politics, and so what? Is there a restriction in place where posters can only comment on the state of their own nation? Who cares?
Originally Posted by DBT

US Fire members also post on Australian politics, and so what? Is there a restriction in place where posters can only comment on the state of their own nation? Who cares?

Well? Do you have any 'unauthorized' firearms and ammo stashed away??
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by DBT

Well? Do you have any 'unauthorized' firearms and ammo stashed away??

I'm happy with the guns I have. I'm not happy with our laws, gun registration, etc.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Someone should bring a pack of emus to the next protest. They defeated the Australian military, their cops wouldn't stand a chance.

Yes that was an embarrassing defeat - we don't talk about that anymore.

Ahhh. Seems to be a recurring theme.
Originally Posted by Morewood
"While the official motive given by police for the media ban was to block protestors from knowing where the thousands of police were amassing; the background issue of the government wanting to keep the Australian people from seeing police open fire upon their own citizens is transparently obvious. Americans would be wise to pay attention to all facets of how the Australian government is moving violently against their own citizens."

Just yesterday the Aussies were barking at me for merely asking if the Australian press was covering this uprising. Now look.

Stay free, Aussies.

You didn't get barked at for merely asking a question, you were pulled up for making an assumption based on ignorance.

If you think that was being barked at, you must have led a very sheltered life.

As for the police trying to stop the news helicopters flying, it is worth noting that even the MSM here jumped on that and had them reverse course so fast their necks must have snapped. There's more and more signs that the MSM, let alone outfits like Sky News, are questioning the police tactics.
Bark all you want, mate. IDGAF. It's your country.

Not sure how I got under your thin skin so bad but I sincerely wish you well.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Melbourne Australia Police and Riot Squads Fire Upon Peaceful Protestors While Media Frame COVID Anti-Lockdown Protests as Domestic Extremists

Americans would be wise to pay attention to all facets of how the Australian government is moving violently against their own citizens.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ockdown-protests-as-domestic-extremists/

Shame on those cops.

Whatever mate, I don't think you are fooling anyone. You made bit of a wally of yourself and got very gently pulled up. The only one with a thin skin is you - you gave that much away when you came back to have a cry about it grin

Originally Posted by DBT

DBT, How do you feel bout the lockdowns in Australia? Is it country wide or just in the major urban hubs? Also, are you free to criticize the government on a site like this, or would you have to worry about retribution? Just wondering, don’t know much about how Ausies are feeling these days…

I prefer to see you lot comment as it gives an outside perspective and shews that you pricks are also thinking of us and are interested...we just get sick of the incessant use of the same hoary old rubbish mouthed by the same ill-informed twats.

As for rubbishing our government and coppers, there is absolutely nothing you can say that Australians haven't voiced louder, more profanely, and with more feeling.

Distrust of authority is far deeper ingrained here than it appears to be in the US, we just aren't as vociferous about it.
Originally Posted by RatherBHuntin
Originally Posted by DBT

DBT, How do you feel bout the lockdowns in Australia? Is it country wide or just in the major urban hubs? Also, are you free to criticize the government on a site like this, or would you have to worry about retribution? Just wondering, don’t know much about how Ausies are feeling these days…

I will field this if you don't mind...mainly we are just fucking well confused and irritated by the total lack of relevant information. There seems to be a lot of decisions being made that make no sense at all, almost like no one is game to tell us what is really going on.

And it is worth mentioning that most Australians are happy for the government and it's minions to go fuck themselves.

added. It is also worth noting that here the country is run by incompetence and base stupidity, whereas the US appears to be run by base greed and graft. Ours attempt to use graft but that stupidity thing keeps cropping up...except Vic cops, they seem to have it down pat.
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Stickfight

Yes that was an embarrassing defeat - we don't talk about that anymore.

Total media blackout in fact...I learnt about it on the 'fire.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Protesters need to fight fire with BULLETS.
FIXT
Originally Posted by jaguartx
FIXT

So, are you now going to say that BLM should have used firearms and shot at coppers?

You really are becoming increasingly weird and unhinged.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
FIXT

So, are you now going to say that BLM should have used firearms and shot at coppers?

You really are becoming increasingly weird and unhinged.

Yeah the coppers were really hard on the BLM bunch .....laffin
Originally Posted by RatherBHuntin
Originally Posted by DBT

I can criticize the government without concern for retribution. The long-term benefit of lockdown is debatable, probably causing more harm than good in the long term and an opportunity for those in power to broaden and deepen their control over citizens that these elected officials are supposed to represent rather than rule.
...And it is worth mentioning that most Australians are happy for the government and it's minions to go fuck themselves...

We have more in common with you guys than we have differences. I really wish you all the best with this.
I have a lot of respect and faith in the Australian people. They’re a tough resilient and capable bunch and they’ve been faithful allies during some dark days. I think watching and learning from the tribulations they’re experiencing right now would be wise for us as it seems many parallels exist between their situation and ours. The Gun argument is rather week because I don’t recall anyone grabbing their firearms and mounting an assault (other than the chickenshit groid pig at the capital murdering Ashley Babbit) when our elections were stolen. Reaching for the gun isn’t always the wisest first response.
Very true, many situations exist in both countries all with the same result, Rights are lost and no one does much of anything beyond a march and some complaining.
Which is all that will ever happen
Originally Posted by ingwe

didnt see many americans resist when unelected officials told you to close business, stay inside and watch your economy collapse. Pretty sure you and your leaders didnt even get a vote on that wink

In fact in the 20,000 odd peices of gun legislation the US has had since the feds made you get tax stamps for machine guns and silencers 80 years ago, I dont recall any resistance there either.

best not throw rocks when you live in a glasshouse son wink
When the cops start opening up on the public, its not long before the public will start opening up on the cops...

and there will be more of the public than the PD.
Originally Posted by Seafire
When the cops start opening up on the public, its not long before the public will start opening up on the cops...

I didn't realise that civilians could buy tear gas over there

At which point the Feds send in the Army?
Originally Posted by DBT

At which point the Feds send in the Army?

There's always a way out of a difficult situation, some are just more ineffective than others.

No different than here in the USA.

If one is going to fight, it’s best to know ahead of time who the enemy is and who is doing their bidding.
That....
Protesters need to fight fire with fire.

except they voted to take their guns away
Originally Posted by KFWA
[quote=12344mag]Protesters need to fight fire with fire.

except they voted to take their guns away[/quote

so you are saying they have no guns.....even though the it has been stated a scihtt load of times that is false.....why spread a lie....bob
as one fellow said, if it were not for the police they hire to enforce their rules, politicians would just be idiots with bad ideas
American resistance is different. In some places, the lockdowns were enforced almost as harshly as Australia. Where I live, after those first few weeks, Covid has pretty much been ignored. Yeah, some people, mainly old people and those of a certain ethnic persuasion, still mask up, but most others go about daily life. Early on, here and lots of other places around the country, sheriffs and police departments told governments to “make whatever rules you want, we won’t enforce them” and that was pretty much that. So there was never a need for mass riots and protests.

But then again, it depends on where you live in this great big country. We need to Balkanize NOW.

WTF are you talking about?????
Originally Posted by JoeBob
We need to Balkanize NOW.

Originally Posted by gonehuntin

They've got arms and ammo stashed away, I'd say it's time to break them out and hand in their ammo one bullet at a time.

only way to do it
Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by KFWA
[quote=12344mag]Protesters need to fight fire with fire.

except they voted to take their guns away[/quote

so you are saying they have no guns.....even though the it has been stated a scihtt load of times that is false.....why spread a lie....bob

Maybe you need to look into Australia's gun laws. Definite restrictions.
Originally Posted by rickt300

Maybe you need to look into Australia's gun laws. Definite restrictions.

You seem to be forgetting NYC and DC...not to mention California.

You don't get it all your own way so stop pretending that you do...or are you going to raise a mob and set it all right again.

I note that there seems to be an awful lot of "do as I say, not as I do" with you lot.

That isn't gonna happen
As a cop I am dismayed at the using of rubber bullets and pepper spray on what appears to be totally peaceful protesters with a legitimate grievance.

Especially compared to the American [bleep]-show of the last year or two with BLM and Antifa et al.

I am impressed with the Australian people for being the lead element in the pushback for this Government overreach and obsessive control.

I hope they are organized, because the Commies sure are.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

So what’s the plan?
Do we climb on board the De-Fund the police wagon, or do we climb on board the Un-De-Fund the Police wagon.

The way things are unfolding it almost appears to be a lose-lose situation.
Originally Posted by 700LH

That isn't gonna happen

Not here it won't, just like it hasn't happened there.

But hey you sound brave...you should set an example for us all.

But you won't because you are all piss and wind, like always.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

So what’s the plan?
Do we climb on board the De-Fund the police wagon, or do we climb on board the Un-De-Fund the Police wagon.

Because neither side is telling the truth

So what’s the plan?

I have no idea where this is all going...I wish I did but there it is. I am just along for the ride like the rest of you.

Because neither side is telling the truth

You see...now THAT is the truth of the matter.

And I honestly do not know the remedy.
Also take note how close a relationship Biden has with Australia! Almost as if he is watching and taking the same steps they have.
Originally Posted by kingfisher
Also take note how close a relationship Biden has with Australia! Almost as if he is watching and taking the same steps they have.

Actually...

I am suspecting that this virus was a hands-off warning, and that the next one that is MERS related is already in the bottle which is why the panic over the jab.
Australia has been rabidly anti-nuclear all the way but all of a sudden Australia is getting US designed nuclear subs and some serious upgrades to weaponry plus new US bases?

Both the US and Australia are shit scared of what China is up to.

So what’s the plan?

I have no idea where this is all going...I wish I did but there it is. I am just along for the ride like the rest of you.

Maybe we should insist on a new wagon - like an Honest Police wagon. Make the police independent of the politics. Have strict safeguards and overwatch but make them honest and loyal to the principles of the Nation.
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green

Maybe we should insist on a new wagon - like an Honest Police wagon. Make the police independent of the politics. Have strict safeguards and overwatch but make them honest and loyal to the principles of the Nation.

Pretty sure we would be exchanging one petty despot for another...it would start with rainbows and the scent of flowers but wouldn't take long before we are wading through shit again.

Bit like the fbi debacle...and God knows I wouldn't trust a Vic copper with my lunch money.

Actually...

I am suspecting that this virus was a hands-off warning, and that the next one that is MERS related is already in the bottle which is why the panic over the jab.
Australia has been rabidly anti-nuclear all the way but all of a sudden Australia is getting US designed nuclear subs and some serious upgrades to weaponry plus new US bases?

Maybe you missed it, but President Biden is in bed with China, not only does his administration know what China is up to, they are embedded in the process.

China didn’t give the Biden family 1.5 Billion dollars and help steal the election for him for no reason.

China Joe is not just a humorous nickname, it is a fact.
Wish all of you Aussies Godspeed in getting this debacle resolved without major bloodshed!
As stated prior, I fear it's not long from our shores here.
Originally Posted by Raeford
Wish all of you Aussies Godspeed in getting this debacle resolved without major bloodshed!

Get prepared, know your enemy and plan accordingly.
Originally Posted by Raeford

This

Maybe you missed it, but President Biden is in bed with China, not only does his administration know what China is up to, they are embedded in the process.

China didn’t give the Biden family 1.5 Billion dollars and help steal the election for him for no reason.

Biden is a whore that bends with the wind...and 1.5 Billion rents him, not buys.

Biden is a whore that bends with the wind...and 1.5 Billion rents him, not buys.

The stolen election BINDS him.

Defines yes, binds no.

Defines yes, binds no.

Binding contract, “or else”.
[Linked Image from images.csmonitor.com]
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
[Linked Image from images.csmonitor.com]

There you go dickhead, didn't see you on the news pitching in either.

[Linked Image from gannett-cdn.com]

Just another blowhard fond of pointing the finger.

Defines yes, binds no.

Binding contract, “or else”.

"or else"........what?

Nothing I've ever seen, in 50 years of voting, has ever shown me that anything "binds" a career politician in any way, shape, or form.

The next one to come along with a bigger apple, wins the prize. I think Biden has shown that his whole career. Staunch racist (segregationist) when he thought it would get him votes.................until he wasn't, because the tide had changed.

Actually...

Yes - it "suddenly" got real. China's been building up for the past 30 years or so and now we are well behind. It'll take what 20 years before we get all our subs? Sounds like a lot could happen in that time. Mind you China has a heavy reliance on Australia for its iron ore - 60% of it from us, so they have that technicality to work out before getting nasty.

It seems I really touched a nerve.

More that I generally find you to be an ill-informed pontificating piece of shit.

Yes - it "suddenly" got real. China's been building up for the past 30 years or so and now we are well behind. It'll take what 20 years before we get all our subs? Sounds like a lot could happen in that time. Mind you China has a heavy reliance on Australia for its iron ore - 60% of it from us, so they have that technicality to work out before getting nasty.

The bit that has surprised me is that the labor party is on board with the subs, and it is London to a brick nukes are in the offering as well...but crickets from the left that are normally shouting their displeasure from the roof-tops...even the green twats.

That is a concern.

Really? I think it is more of China telling Joe every step to take.

The bit that has surprised me is that the labor party is on board with the subs, and it is London to a brick nukes are in the offering as well...but crickets from the left that are normally shouting their displeasure from the roof-tops...even the green twats.

That is a concern.

Well the green twats brains have evolved in the meantime - the diesel engines they were preferring back then turns out that they are now bad, or something like that. And politicians are either expert acrobats (ie back flips) or masters of silence, not to mention keen to practice their art of misdirection. Of course I generalise but don't think I'm wrong.

That is a concern.

Heard a Navy commentator say that by the time we launch our new submarines, they could be obsolete because detection technology will have advanced to the point where Subs no longer have stealth.....so what use is a submarine that cannot avoid detection?

I wonder if Stewart has a mirror?
I think this is where it’s headed.

The repercussions of another civil war in the US are too hard to contemplate.

More that I generally find you to be an ill-informed pontificating piece of shit.

I'm heartbroken. I thought we were friends. laugh

No Hawk, friendship is rare and something to be cherished.

You are just another internet clown.
The thread is about auzzies bein pussies.

And all the auzzies can reply with, is that, in their opinion, there's pussies in other places too.

A lame argument, but better than what was expected.

I doubt you have any friends you pussie.

LOL

Okay. Golly. Shucks, and all that.
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER

I doubt you have any friends you pussie.

LOL

Have it your way.
Go put another shrimp on the barbie
Go put another shrimp on the barbie

I have noticed that you are reminiscent of a little yapping dog that appears every time someone turns their back...how can that be when you are actually an old miserable bum.

Don't you have a life?
JAFA banana bender
JAFA banana bender

Nah...that is Queenslanders.

But as usual you are wrong again, another thing you have in common with biden.
A convict by another name is still a convict,,

God save the Queen, and all that other BS a country that didn't care enough about your freedom to ever fight for it,, now live with the consequences

Piss off

God save the Queen, and all that other BS a country that didn't care enough about your freedom to ever fight for it,, now live with the consequences

Piss off

Still an ill-informed pissant I see...old, useless, stupid, and spiteful.

You might as well just suicide...quietly.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

And all the auzzies can reply with, is that, in their opinion, there's pussies in other places too.

A Pussy calling someone a Pussy doesn't make them any less a Pussy. Do you have a mirror? wink
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Fubarski

A Pussy calling someone a Pussy doesn't make them any less a Pussy. Do you have a mirror? wink

Nah...he is too busy out defending the wall and hunting down antifa.

Must be terrible when he has to kneel on a trail and give hand signals to his squad, and worry about them thinking he is a blm sympathiser.
Originally Posted by DBT

Heard a Navy commentator say that by the time we launch our new submarines, they could be obsolete because detection technology will have advanced to the point where Subs no longer have stealth.....so what use is a submarine that cannot avoid detection?
I doubt it. Technology, both offensive and defensive, is constantly evolving. If they were going to be obsolete, nobody would be still building them, yet all the major powers are still cranking them out.
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by DBT

I doubt it. Technology, both offensive and defensive, is constantly evolving. If they were going to be obsolete, nobody would be still building them, yet all the major powers are still cranking them out.

Pretty sure you are correct, they will incorporate any advances in to the build.

Piss off

Why can’t you gents just get a room?
Originally Posted by achadwick

Piss off

Why can’t you gents just get a room?

Pretty sure the old bum cannot afford one.
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by DBT

The issue was described to be that technology may make it easier to detect than conceal a submarine....unless some sort of 'presence of metallic Mass' cloaking device is developed.
© 24hourcampfire