Home
High fever, sore throat, respiratory issues. Yes, kids can get it.
Prayers requested
You got it from Maine for the young man's recovery.
My prayers are for this young fella. May he be blessed with a rapid and full recovery.
Done!!!!
Sorry to hear about the young man. Prayers sent for a speedy recovery.
Link to go fund me page please.
Prayers sent for a quick recovery.
Never good when kids take sick. Hope the little feller has a quick and full recovery.
Praying for his complete recovery.
You don't have a link set up yet?
He’ll be fine. JFC
My crew all had it this month. Middle school age to mid 40’s. A few puny days with fever and cough, but everybody whipped it. Kids dealt with it quickly, so I bet he’ll do the same.
We need some details so we can help out financially.
Prayed for the boy to be healthy. God bless
My 10 year old son had it, a day of light fever, some coughing, and xbox....
If I’m remembering the poster correctly, it’s not surprising they’d be making hay out of this. If it’s real.
Prayers for the lad, from us in N.C.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
If I’m remembering the poster correctly, it’s not surprising they’d be making hay out of this. If it’s real.

Hush.

We need the specifics so's we can donate.

Right?
My 12 year old granddaughter had it 2 weeks ago. She is fine now and back at school. AAMOF, she ran a cross country race last weekend and beat her previous best time by 30 seconds.
Prayers sent
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Hush.

Right?

is this GopherGunners new handle?
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Hush.

Right?

Just because the op has been a leftist troll doesn't mean we can't completely take him at his word. Unconditionally.

Sheesh
Done.

You blew your wad at the pawn shop the other day.

Hush.

Right?

Just because the op has been a leftist troll doesn't mean we can't completely take him at his word. Unconditionally.

Sheesh

dude.....don;t get all Claiborne on me
Sorry for the corona cold.

All my crew had it. They had a bit of a cold. I never got any symptoms.

90% of my kids friends have probably had it, but people just stopped testing cause they don't care. Everyone is fine.
Prayers for the Boy.

My 11 year old granddaughter and my 10 year old granddaughter both had Covid two weeks ago, both are just fine.
Grandson had it. Sent home from school. Tested positive. Flu like symptoms. Was perfectly fine the next day. Couldn't go back to school for 2 weeks!

They don't make kids with the flu get tested or stay out of school if they have no symptoms. It would have been better for him if he refused to take the test. Most of the tests give false positive results anyway.
Originally Posted by Tide_Change

You blew your wad at the pawn shop the other day.

Yeah, but he went home with a well used 9/16" socket.

Hush.

Right?

Sheesh

OP is a liberal pos. They didn’t come on here to humbly solicit prayers.
Prayers for the nephew hope he’s fine
My family doesn’t need a go fund me page but thanks
A 99.999% chance of survival.

I will pray for the boy's quick recovery;
Also that his parents have the sense to protect him from the CV injections once they push them for kids in their state.
Of course, May our Lord grant His healing Power.
Of course kids can get it. My entire extended family had it a year ago July. It was pretty hard on us old fat people, but the youngsters hardly missed a lick.
prayers for the little man !

Hush.

Right?

Sheesh

Yeah he's a Anti Trump Tard but I wasn't going to hold it against the kid, Hopefully the boy grows up to be a man despite his Uncle.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Hush.

Right?

Sheesh

Yeah he's a Anti Trump Tard but I wasn't going to hold it against the kid, Hopefully the boy grows up to be a man despite his Uncle.

Good post.
He'll be fine scaredy cat
Originally Posted by BayouRover

Hush.

Right?

Sheesh

Good post.

Given the nature of the OP...I am gonna need proof of said Nephew.

Nothing personal. It's just business.

I just got done watching this 15 minute interview.
I think this will be good for your family to watch too.
It covered this exact subject according to an HHS employee.

https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=614a2fafd1261b02648c2c31

Hush.

Right?

Sheesh

Good post.

Bingo, pretty sure we’ve got a troll who’s fishing. I call BS until I see proof.

Hush.

Right?

Sheesh

Good post.

Lol, Bidness man, Just Bidness!

And a Picture of the 20 year younger Missus, of course if he's 90 it ain't gonna be anything good.......
Hope he gets better quick and doesn't spread it to anyone else!

Hush.

Right?

Sheesh

Good post.

Given the nature of the OP why would they come here asking for prayers? SPECIFICALLY naming the kungflu as the affliction. I’m as kind as the next guy, but this smells like complete and utter bullshit. If it’s not, then they are shamelessly pimping a sick nephew to further their agenda.

If I’m wrong I’ll publicly apologize.

Edit to add:

If I were to come on here and ask them at the fire that are of a mind to, to pray for a sick relative I’d simply say “hey guys, my nephew is really sick. I’d appreciate if you’d hold him in your prayers”. Any further questions could be answered by pm. This is not that.

Hush.

Right?

Sheesh

Good post.

Given the nature of the OP why would they come here asking for prayers? SPECIFICALLY naming the kungflu as the affliction. I’m as kind as the next guy, but this smells like complete and utter bullshit. If it’s not, then they are shamelessly pimping a sick nephew to further their agenda.

If I’m wrong I’ll publicly apologize.

You’re not wrong.
Originally Posted by KyWindageII
Prayers requested

super duper prayers sent from Allah . Hope he got the jab, because if he didn't his parents are evil pos's

Surat al-Fatiha

In the Name of God, the Infinitely Good, the All-Merciful.
Praise be to God, the Lord of the worlds.
The Infinitely Good, the All-Merciful.
Master of the day of judgment.
Thee we worship, and in Thee we seek help.
Guide us upon the straight path.
The path of those on whom Thy grace is,
not those on whom Thine anger is,
nor those who are astray.
Prayers requested

^ ^ ^

Disingenuous [bleep].
Prayers requested

I remember when I had a crappy flu a couple times, both my kids have too.

Dayquil, nyquil, chicken soup and 7up.

just realized who the op is, sincerely hope the afflicted is smarter than his uncle...
Prayers sent. We are maybe a week out to find out what killed my 28 year old grandson two days after the booster covid shot. Going to ask the daughter to get the details as she is an RN. Be Well, RZ.
Prayers requested

I think praying for an eleven year old that has a cold is pretty GD stupid.

Strong effort regardless.

LOL
I hope he gets better, hope he doesn’t have the Commie 19
Originally Posted by RicG
My 12 year old granddaughter had it 2 weeks ago. She is fine now and back at school. AAMOF, she ran a cross country race last weekend and beat her previous best time by 30 seconds.

My grandson had it. Barely knew.

I do pray for the OP.
Originally Posted by deflave
Prayers requested

LOL

Praying is never stupid.
Originally Posted by Rustyzipper
Prayers sent. We are maybe a week out to find out what killed my 28 year old grandson two days after the booster covid shot. Going to ask the daughter to get the details as she is an RN. Be Well, RZ.

Sorry to hear about your loss!

Why did he get a booster at 28?
Prayers sent!
Originally Posted by Rustyzipper

Dang, Rustyzipper. Sorry to hear. Deepest condolences to your family.
Prayers
Done
Hope he gets better, my 9yo felt cruddy for about a week and ran a fever for about that long. My 12yo had a scratchy throat, it was more like a sinus infection for the wife and I.
My 11 year old son had it a week ago. Back to school today. Prayers for your nephew.
Kentucky Windage,

How did your nephew turn out?
Done
Originally Posted by Slope77
Kentucky Windage,

How did your nephew turn out?

Ya don't need ta be snotrocket, ta diagnose this one.

Following the usual covtard hysterical propaganda formula: BS/Hyperbole x efficacy/heroes - sanity, the only conclusion that can be reached is:

If Conrad keeps bustin the OP,

The kid

Is going

To die.
My daughter had COVID but I forgot to start a thread.

LOL

Buncha homos.
My 18 year old granddaughter had it last year and was down for around 5 days with severe flu like symptoms but has recovered fully. Latest issue is my idiot EX son in law was waiting on test results for his new wife who had symptoms and then went to my grand kids sporting game. He spent around an hour with my youngest grand daughter on his lap and shared a brownie he brought for her. He never told my daughter that his new wife was sick and 2 days later he comes down with Covid. We are waiting to see if the kids get sick. You just can't fix stupid. It was a happy day for our family when my daughter divorced this narcissist.

LOL

Buncha homos.

Pretty soon, 'fire's gonna need a hangnail forum.
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
My 18 year old granddaughter had it last year and was down for around 5 days with severe flu like symptoms but has recovered fully. Latest issue is my idiot EX son in law was waiting on test results for his new wife who had symptoms and then went to my grand kids sporting game. He spent around an hour with my youngest grand daughter on his lap and shared a brownie he brought for her. He never told my daughter that his new wife was sick and 2 days later he comes down with Covid. We are waiting to see if the kids get sick. You just can't fix stupid. It was a happy day for our family when my daughter divorced this narcissist.

Yeah why should a dad spend time with their kid.

Stupid.
My kids were worse off with ear infections than the boomer doomer.

Stupid.
He knew there was a high probably he been exposed to covid. He put his kids at risk which isn't what a father would do.

Stupid.
He knew there was a high probably he been exposed to covid. He put his kids at risk which isn't what a father would do.

Or why not expose a kid to something they are going to be exposed to eventually? The younger the better as the numbers show, it doesn't bother 99.99% of kids. Obese Boomies on the other hand.....

Stupid.

At risk of the equivalent of a severe cold at their age? Bastard.
I didn’t quarantine from my wife or son. Figured fugg it, let’s get this crap outta the way. I’m not hiding in a basement for two weeks like that homo Chris Cuomo..

Son got a terrible sore throat.

Ok, maybe just a little sore.

Wife got one too, plus she took a couple naps.
Covidtard = Dumbfugk…

Cousin's little just turned 1 year old daughter was diagnosed by Dr. with covid just a few days ago. She looks and acts like she's feeling a little puny as with usual bad cold symptoms but other than that she's pretty close to normal.

Stupid.

There’s a high probability I’m exposed to COVID every day.

Should I buy a separate house? Lol

LOL

Buncha homos.

Inconsiderate bastard!
Better to get it now than later. Jab only makes the virus worse, best to get natural immunity now.
Kids should get exposed for natural immunity. That will crush this strain and give freedom from this BS.
Originally Posted by Terryk
Better to get it now than later. Jab only makes the virus worse, best to get natural immunity now.
Kids should get exposed for natural immunity. That will crush this strain and give freedom from this BS.

I totally agree.
I don’t wash my hands anymore, ever.

Thought you were still sleeping under the Julia Tuttle Causeway.

Stupid.

Don't buy a seperate house. Jeesh, just put a dry cleaning bag over your head, so you don't breath the germs brought home! 😆😆

LOL

Buncha homos.

Sorry for your loss.
Who doesn't fancy a bit of Sporting Game? Eh old chap?
Prayers requested

LOL
These days? The kid could weigh 250lbs at age 11. All these kids do is sit around eating Cheetos, drinking Red Bull and playing video games.
Covid is the fatty reaper.

Bless the nephew.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
LOL
These days? The kid could weigh 250lbs at age 11. All these kids do is sit around eating Cheetos, drinking Red Bull and playing video games.
Covid is the fatty reaper.

Nope,

Anybody that diesa covid is an absolute shock.

If ya die, ya had great physical strength, was fit, ate healthy and didn`t even look your age at all.

Kinda like suddenly bein a good guy, if ya don't post on the 'fire no mo.
My 2 year-old son got covid last November at his daycare. One of the girls who worked part-time at his daycare turned out to work full-time in a hospital ER. Got my family three weeks of house arrest ordered by the Gestapo. He is now my 3-year-old son playing on the floor with his police car as I write this. Hopefully he stays immune now.
I hope he gets all quick!
"Got my family three weeks of house arrest ordered by the Gestapo."

Why?
Prayers requested

Just call the guy you voted for to save your son

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...icken-1-9-trillion-stimulus#Post15888115
Did the kid survive or what?
I hope he recovers fully. My daughter has it now....thanks to dad...lol

She's pissed cuz she has to miss 2 weeks of hockey.
Originally Posted by akasparky

I was until your mom kicked me out.

LOL
Originally Posted by SandBilly
I don’t wash my hands anymore, ever.

Hygiene is highly over rated.
Did the kid survive or what?

No.

He’s dead.

Start a new thread please.
Originally Posted by AML
My 2 year-old son got covid last November at his daycare. One of the girls who worked part-time at his daycare turned out to work full-time in a hospital ER. Got my family three weeks of house arrest ordered by the Gestapo. He is now my 3-year-old son playing on the floor with his police car as I write this. Hopefully he stays immune now.

Where do you live?

I was until your mom kicked me out.

LOL

You were just way too old for her cougar like instincts.

Stupid.

Fathers used to send their kids to chicken pox parties. Back before y'all turned into pussies.
My 8 yo granddaughter has the covid right now! To my knowledge she’s fine except for temperature swings! memtb
5 yrold Grandson got the vid and no one even knew until he got tested a few weeks ago. Negative on the vid but off the charts on the antibody test. His Mother my daughter also. Doesn't even remember getting sick other than allergies over the summer.
It's funny how people don't get sick anymore, every illness is now said to be Covid.

You were just way too old for her cougar like instincts.

MEEEEEOW!

Bump for any children that may have the sniffles this week.

LOL
Originally Posted by FatCity67
5 yrold Grandson got the vid and no one even knew until he got tested a few weeks ago. Negative on the vid but off the charts on the antibody test. His Mother my daughter also. Doesn't even remember getting sick other than allergies over the summer.

No.

If that were true they’d all be dead.

Follow the science.
Covid positive is an automatic report to Pennsylvania Department of Health. Then you get a call from them very quickly telling you to quarantine until some date they choose. I was instructed to call every day of quarantine to basically state we weren't out and about. If I didn't call, I got a call. At least thats how it was in November, 2020.
Originally Posted by AML
Covid positive is an automatic report to Pennsylvania Department of Health. Then you get a call from them very quickly telling you to quarantine until some date they choose. I was instructed to call every day of quarantine to basically state we weren't out and about. If I didn't call, I got a call. At least thats how it was in November, 2020.

What did they say when you told them to suck your dick?
Originally Posted by brownpapabear
It's funny how people don't get sick anymore, every illness is now said to be Covid.

Because the first thing people do when they are sick now is get COVID test, and since it's 80% likely to give a false positive, whatever they had is registered as a COVID case.
It was a guy who called me and, judging by his lisp and voice, I think he probably would have offered to meet me somewhere. I did my grocery shopping at a 24-hour store at 2 a.m. and that was all the suck I could stand. Getting out of quarantine was one of the best days of my life.
I have a buddy that had to travel for work. The day before he got on the plane to return home he got a COVTARD test.

Got the text when he landed. POSITIVE!

LOL

14 days off.
We got a longer quarantine because they took the time my son was expected to be contagious then added the time they expected the rest of us to be contagious if we got it late. If one member of your household tests positive for covid the rest of your family is automatically assumed to be positive. My wife was sick for four days and doctor assumed covid with no test. That was probably valid considering a mother (or father) can't isolate from her 2 year-old child. My 9 year-old never had symptoms of covid but got some post-covid syndrome stuff about a month later so we knew he had it. I never had symptoms and I got a home covid test through work that came back negative. Both my wife and I worked from home so we at least didn't have our jobs affected. As much as it sucked it could have been worse.

One effect of that experience was that I had no trepidation about getting the vaccine once it was available. I'd rather be dead than feel like a prisoner in my own home ever again.
Originally Posted by AML
We got a longer quarantine because they took the time my son was expected to be contagious then added the time they expected the rest of us to be contagious if we got it late. If one member of your household tests positive for covid the rest of your family is automatically assumed to be positive. My wife was sick for four days and doctor assumed covid with no test. That was probably valid considering a mother (or father) can't isolate from her 2 year-old child. My 9 year-old never had symptoms of covid but got some post-covid syndrome stuff about a month later so we knew he had it. I never had symptoms and I got a home covid test through work that came back negative. Both my wife and I worked from home so we at least didn't have our jobs affected. As much as it sucked it could have been worse.

One effect of that experience was that I had no trepidation about getting the vaccine once it was available. I'd rather be dead than feel like a prisoner in my own home ever again.

LOL
Originally Posted by AML

Sounds like they trained you well. You should be proud.
© 24hourcampfire