Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Hope he gets better, my 9yo felt cruddy for about a week and ran a fever for about that long. My 12yo had a scratchy throat, it was more like a sinus infection for the wife and I.

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
My 11 year old son had it a week ago. Back to school today. Prayers for your nephew.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Kentucky Windage,

How did your nephew turn out?

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Done

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Slope77
Kentucky Windage,

How did your nephew turn out?

Ya don't need ta be snotrocket, ta diagnose this one.

Following the usual covtard hysterical propaganda formula: BS/Hyperbole x efficacy/heroes - sanity, the only conclusion that can be reached is:

If Conrad keeps bustin the OP,

The kid

Is going

To die.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
My daughter had COVID but I forgot to start a thread.

LOL

Buncha homos.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My 18 year old granddaughter had it last year and was down for around 5 days with severe flu like symptoms but has recovered fully. Latest issue is my idiot EX son in law was waiting on test results for his new wife who had symptoms and then went to my grand kids sporting game. He spent around an hour with my youngest grand daughter on his lap and shared a brownie he brought for her. He never told my daughter that his new wife was sick and 2 days later he comes down with Covid. We are waiting to see if the kids get sick. You just can't fix stupid. It was a happy day for our family when my daughter divorced this narcissist.

living the good life every day
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

Buncha homos.

Pretty soon, 'fire's gonna need a hangnail forum.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
My 18 year old granddaughter had it last year and was down for around 5 days with severe flu like symptoms but has recovered fully. Latest issue is my idiot EX son in law was waiting on test results for his new wife who had symptoms and then went to my grand kids sporting game. He spent around an hour with my youngest grand daughter on his lap and shared a brownie he brought for her. He never told my daughter that his new wife was sick and 2 days later he comes down with Covid. We are waiting to see if the kids get sick. You just can't fix stupid. It was a happy day for our family when my daughter divorced this narcissist.

Yeah why should a dad spend time with their kid.

Stupid.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
My kids were worse off with ear infections than the boomer doomer.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Stupid.
He knew there was a high probably he been exposed to covid. He put his kids at risk which isn't what a father would do.

living the good life every day
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Stupid.
He knew there was a high probably he been exposed to covid. He put his kids at risk which isn't what a father would do.

Or why not expose a kid to something they are going to be exposed to eventually? The younger the better as the numbers show, it doesn't bother 99.99% of kids. Obese Boomies on the other hand.....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Stupid.

At risk of the equivalent of a severe cold at their age? Bastard.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I didn’t quarantine from my wife or son. Figured fugg it, let’s get this crap outta the way. I’m not hiding in a basement for two weeks like that homo Chris Cuomo..

Son got a terrible sore throat.

Ok, maybe just a little sore.

Wife got one too, plus she took a couple naps.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Covidtard = Dumbfugk…

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Cousin's little just turned 1 year old daughter was diagnosed by Dr. with covid just a few days ago. She looks and acts like she's feeling a little puny as with usual bad cold symptoms but other than that she's pretty close to normal.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Stupid.

There’s a high probability I’m exposed to COVID every day.

Should I buy a separate house? Lol

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

LOL

Buncha homos.

Inconsiderate bastard!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Better to get it now than later. Jab only makes the virus worse, best to get natural immunity now.
Kids should get exposed for natural immunity. That will crush this strain and give freedom from this BS.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Terryk
Better to get it now than later. Jab only makes the virus worse, best to get natural immunity now.
Kids should get exposed for natural immunity. That will crush this strain and give freedom from this BS.

I totally agree.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

154 members (41rem, 2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, 450yukon, 1_deuce, 23 invisible), 2,043 guests, and 1,014 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,706
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.