Home
Outstanding! Screww metric.

https://sydneynewstoday.com/britain-plans-to-return-empire-weights-and-measures/351690/
Once in awhile there is a glimmer of hope in an insane world.
Metric is for gays.
What's the dollar to shilling exchange rate?
Note, it's 12.7 sounds way more impressive than 5...
Metrics came to Australia about 1972. I still have not converted, for me it is still feet, pounds etc.
It was in the early 70's when England changed their money system to metric and got rid of shillings. They kept the pound and broke it into 100 pennies that they called the new penny.
I'll bet they won't change that back.
10ths make things a lot simpler.
Metric is only common sense but if you haven't been raised with it, it's a real PIA. I wasn't.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Not when are using something everyday. It's interesting in Australia when it is very hot or someone is very tall etc. even the media will revert to imperial. When it is 45 C they will say ... that is 113 in the old money ..... same thing with someone who is very tall .... I get my supermarket orders online and a few weeks ago the delivery bloke would have been about 21 and he was real tall and I said that to him and asked how tall he was. Straight out he said 6 foot 8.
No 203 cm or 2.03 metres.
Originally Posted by MikeMcGuire

Not when are using something everyday. It's interesting in Australia when it is very hot or someone is very tall etc. even the media will revert to imperial. When it is 45 C they will say ... that is 113 in the old money ..... same thing with someone who is very tall .... I get my supermarket orders online and a few weeks ago the delivery bloke would have been about 21 and he was real tall and I said that to him and asked how tall he was. Straight out he said 6 foot 8.

Glad Jim comey found work.

An inch is 100 10thousanths. In fact when it comes to precise measurements the Imperial system has it all over Metric. 254 MM equals 1', 25.4 MM equals 1". Seems like it takes a lot more figures for metric.
They just think that .275 Rigby sounds way cooler than 7x57mm. wink
Came within an inch of his life. Missed by a mile. Try that in metric.
Hah!
Metric is a better system, by far.

Isn't your money in 10ths in the States?
Came within an inch of his life. Missed by a mile. Try that in metric.

Yeah, He came within 2.54 centimeters of losing his life just doesn't have the right ring to it. smile
Don't start celebrating yet. From the actual original article, and missing from the original link:

" The British government said it was taking steps to return to its traditional system of imperial weights and measures, allowing shops and market stalls to sell fruits and vegetables labelled in pounds and ounces alone, rather than in the metric system’s grams and kilograms, ..."
"Once again, one inch is three barley corns laid end, to end." laugh
6.5 Creedmore is a metric measurement. Tells you all you need to know about THAT system.
Spark plugs have been metric for over a hundred years.
Think about all you horse people measuring in "hands". I have small hands so a 16h horse to me is the size of a pony 😂😂😂😂
Hmmm I grew up with Imperial 1st up through age 12ish then both from there on out. Due to where I grew up & my experiences I do prefer imperial with the exception of British pipe threads. With that being said I am still very clear that the metric system is a easier system to use.
I used both in my career and was fine with either
Your beloved 180 gr bullet is the weight of 180 grains of barley taken from the center of the head. It takes 1.333 grains of wheat to equal 1 grain of barley. It's the only unit of weight consistant in both the troy and avoirdupois systems. It's pure coincidence that it's 1/7000 lb av but that does make it easier to estimate the number of loads you can get from a lb of powder.
Wonder which way Bernie Sanders and AOC will go for their "New World Order"?
Australia must be the most over regulated nanny state in the world. When you look back one can see that much of the early1970s was the starting point and going down the European road in about 1972 was one of the things that sent us on our way.
Originally Posted by Virginian2
Wonder which way Bernie Sanders and AOC will go for their "New World Order"?

Common Core Math: cubes and dimes. wink

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Tenths is better than inches so long as we're talking feet:

Attached picture ES2399-Hammerhead-433IE-33-Foot-Engineers-Measuring-Tape-870433-lg.jpg

My father in law still measures everything in inches and feet. New Zealand been metric a long time.

I believe England never did switch their speed system to metric.

Miles per hour far as I know.
I use both as a tilesetter. In Canada, where I live within 20 miles south of Detroit Michigan, we mainly use imperial. I layout my jobs in metric and honestly it makes life alot easier. Everything in 10's and I can know about how big a piece of tile will be on the other end of a 100 foot room with about 20 seconds of quick head math.
In machining here in Texas metric is not so peachy. No suppliers carry any metric steel bar stock. Taps, Dies and other stuff is nonexistent. Cutting metric threads on a lathe with an Imperial leade screw is a PITA. The Metric leade screw lathes aren't much better. They have the christmas tree thread dial to play with. At present I need to cut a M18x1.5 four start shouldered arbor on my Imperial leade screw lathe. It will be an exciting project. I can work with metric but it's just another thing I have to convert before I start to do any work.

Metric makes a lot of sense for some things such as engineering and astronomy where you're dealing with huge numbers. The argument about it being more precise is bullchit of the first order. Both Imperial and Metric dimensions are set in stone, controlled internationally and both can be converted back and forth. People that grew up and work with metric are used to it and think in metric terms. We others don't.

I've had lots of internet discussions about the metric/imperial debate. I've never heard anyone arguing for imperial that got down to calling names but invariably the metric aficionados fall into a name calling rant. Sort of like having a discussion with a democrat.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Spark plugs have been metric for over a hundred years.

Are you sure about this?

When I gap my plugs to .035, that's 35 thousandths (35/1000) of an inch. Its written with a decimal, but it's not metric.
The threads.
Originally Posted by rainshot
Metric makes a lot of sense for some things such as engineering and astronomy where you're dealing with huge numbers.
And where you’re dealing with very small numbers, such as administering cardiac infusions at mics/kg/min.
Originally Posted by rainshot
The argument about it being more precise is bullchit of the first order.
It is more precise in situations such as the one above, and when you’re administering other IV medications in micrograms (for example).
Originally Posted by rickt300

An inch is 100 10thousanths. In fact when it comes to precise measurements the Imperial system has it all over Metric. 254 MM equals 1', 25.4 MM equals 1". Seems like it takes a lot more figures for metric.

Didn't I already point out the error of that line of thinking in an earlier conversation?
Originally Posted by mathman

Didn't I already point out the error of that line of thinking in an earlier conversation?

Good luck with that... 🤞
I remember when I was in elementary school (even a few years before the US officially passed the law requiring a switch to the Metric system), the teacher would spend quite a lot of time instructing us on using the Metric System in place of the Imperial system of measurements. It rolled off our backs like water off that of a duck. None of us picked it up, and they gave up trying. Seems like that was in either my Fourth or Fifth Grade, so 1970-1972.
One, or the other!
How many old farts are getting their medications in imperial units?
Yes, there is zero reasons to go back to or still use Imperial System.
Bend over baby I'll give you my 12.7!
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Okay,.....

Note, it's 12.7 sounds way more impressive than 5...

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

ALL in FUN Boomer. You opened the door.

Yes those problems would not arise if all prints were metric and did not have to be converted to inches due to everyone having measuring devices made to define measurements in inches. That and you seem happy to have to add extra figures for some reason.

Yes but I disagreed with you. Your point generally is that with a calculator metrics are easier to use. I see no difference as to ease when using either metric or Imperial when it comes to tight tolerance manufacturing such as aircraft parts other than the number of extra figures needed for Metric. Metric does not have a usable form of fractions. Furthermore Adding the MM or CM or whatever after a measurement just plain sucks compared to " or '. The word mile is four figures and kilometer is 9, fluid measures are also long, like milliliter, deciliter, centiliter,liter and mega-liter. As for practical volume uses the milliliter has some value in small volume use. Most of the time Teaspoon and Tablespoon, pint, quart and gallon are much more useful volumes. Inches and fractions of inches are far more pleasant to use in carpentry, ask anyone. In fact a metric steel tape is an enigma designed to make mistakes more often. I guess you could say there might be a benefit if you told the woman you picked up in the bar your penis is 203 MM long. I'm sticking with 8".

Besides the fact that it takes some getting used to, there are, in my opinion, two significant deficiencies in the metric system.
1. There is no metric equivalent for the the imperial foot. The existing metric units are either too big or too small for convenient use.
2. While this doesn’t actually effect every day use, Metric countries also generate electricity at 50 cycles instead of the 60 cycles we’re used to. This is completely silly because. even in the metric system there are 60 minutes in an hour, not 50, and 24 hours in a day. A circle still has 360 degrees not 300. back in the days of analog electric clocks, it was physically impossible to make an accurate one on 50 cycle current. It would run either too fast or too slow.

One gram is defined as the mass of water that would fill a 1-centimeter cube. In reality how useful is the volume of a gram to most of us non drug dealers?

Common Measurements in Customary and Metric Systems

Length

1 centimeter is a little less than half an inch.

1.6 kilometers is about 1 mile.

1 meter is about 3 inches longer than 1 yard.

Mass

1 kilogram is a little more than 2 pounds.

28 grams is about the same as 1 ounce.

Volume

1 liter is a little more than 1 quart.

4 liters is a little more than 1 gallon.

I am prepared for your rebuttal!

Geez 12.7mm is half an inch, I'm sure she is eagerly anticipating the destruction!
Originally Posted by Slavek

Funny how even Europe has never fully moved to metric. Imperial is just so much better as an overall measuring system. Math is more than just what you can do with a calculator, it's ease of use in real life is important.
Originally Posted by cath8r
I use both as a tilesetter. In Canada, where I live within 20 miles south of Detroit Michigan, we mainly use imperial. I layout my jobs in metric and honestly it makes life alot easier. Everything in 10's and I can know about how big a piece of tile will be on the other end of a 100 foot room with about 20 seconds of quick head math.

I can do the same with the imperial system. Funny though most tile is made in various sizes of inches, a very common tile size is 1'x1'. So wouldn't it be easier in your 100' room to head math 1'x1'?
How many old farts are getting their medications in imperial units?

Yes the milliliter is the most useful metric measure for medicines. But how much Geritol do you take?
Originally Posted by Slavek

You homos seem to like it.
My point has nothing to do with calculator use. My objection to your "logic" is that it's based purely on familiarity and the assumption that one must always start with some Imperial unit or other as the base.
Both systems are only as precise as your measuring device and one inch is still 25.4 mm 😊
My point has nothing to do with calculator use. My objection to your "logic" is that it's based purely on familiarity and the assumption that one must always start with some Imperial unit or other as the base.

It's simply a nicer and as well, a more natural measurement. The "foot" for example. Also the the foot being a dozen inches. The Imperial has more character. That is why when I sad above about the very tall young bloke delivering my stuff from the supermarket said when I asked him how tall he was he said straight out, 6 foot 8. Even though the metric system has been in Australia since about 1972, this young bloke at about 21 sure grew up with metrics but he did not say he was 203 cm, no, he went straight for 6 foot 8. The reason is simple, when you are that tall it is a very big feature of your character and to his mind deserves a lot more than 203 cm
I remember reading somewhere that growing up using imperial makes you take to to math more readily, I grew up as we were switching to metric, all we learnt at school was metric, but outside of school people mostly still used imperial, so I think in a bit of both, if someone says they are 170cm tall it doesn’t mean anything to me till I convert it to feet and inches, but I think in kilometres for driving distance and speed, for measuring where accuracy isn’t important, I go metric, but for accurate measurements like when using my lathe, reloading etc I go imperial, can’t imagine reloading in grams, I’ve bought a mil/mil scope a while ago and have been trying to teach myself to think in mil, but I keep finding myself converting mil to MOA which is sort of annoying.
Originally Posted by RufusG
" The British government said it was taking steps to return to its traditional system of imperial weights and measures, allowing shops and market stalls to sell fruits and vegetables labelled in pounds and ounces alone, rather than in the metric system’s grams and kilograms, ..."

No worries....

give ‘em an inch and they’ll take a mile.... 😎
Originally Posted by SuperCub

Agreed. Wish we would go metric!
In Australia our imperial before the metric s _hit was stones and pounds. A stone is 14 pounds. So someone who was 12 stone 5 is 173 pounds. Straight pounds has never been used in Australia. So if some footballer is real heavy at 130 Kg the media will say ...if you don't know how heavy that is, he is 20 stone 6.

I think the American ton is 2000 pounds and metric ton 2200 pounds. Imperial in Australia is 2240 pounds. We used to have Hundredweight (cwt) and 20 to the ton, 112 pounds.

Our gallon is 4.545 litres but I think the American gallon is about 3.5 litres
Wasn't imperial invented by inbreds? You know, 6 toes on each foot and an extra appendage....

Grains are better than grams but.
don’t get me started on beer pint glasses, every where you go they are different.
I think it's so they can tell how much Megan and Harry's baby weighs without looking up the conversion tables:)

M7
Originally Posted by mauserator
don’t get me started on beer pint glasses, every where you go they are different.

I think we have that sorted out here now - we got pony, pot/middy, schooner, pint and jug. And I guess also stubby, long neck and Darwin stubby.
Fat bitches prefer metric. Only 110 sir...

Geez 12.7mm is half an inch, I'm sure she is eagerly anticipating the destruction!

Decameters! Oh wait, no, Decimeters! Micrometer? So confusing, like 10X confusing.

Like Ed said, both.. Just numbers. If you can't, or won't, your problem ain't metric! It's hilarious to see anyone try to argue imperial is simply a superior system. Defer to MM to 'splain... We're not going to switch 100%, ever, but, that doesn't negate obvious advantages of the base 10 system in many applications, hence it's use.
Studies show People who use Metric and Imperial in daily life are way smarter than those who don't. grin
The baby weighed a 1/2 stone 3 oz.

Or roughly 3.25 kilograms

Originally Posted by ModelSeven
I think it's so they can tell how much Megan and Harry's baby weighs without looking up the conversion tables:)

M7

Originally Posted by David_Walter

M7

SO, was he drugged, or stoned? LOL

M7
Originally Posted by EdM
I used both in my career and was fine with either

Ditto, but how much does a gallon of water weigh, and how many cubic inches in a gallon?

In SI (metric), it's easy to remember a liter of water has a mass of 1 kilogram, and a liter contains 1000 cubic centimeters. I think in terms of feet, pounds, and gallons, but I often check unit conversions with SI measures.
8 oz of water weighs 8 oz, so a gallon is 128 oz.
The threads.

Didn't know that. Learn something new everyday.
Originally Posted by MPat70
Think about all you horse people measuring in "hands". I have small hands so a 16h horse to me is the size of a pony 😂😂😂😂

It’s been standardized to 4”.
If you use metric you don't convert it to English.

Doctors use metric, NASA uses metric, All foreign car companies use metric nuts and bolts.

10 milimeters (10mm) = 1 centimeter (cm) 100 cm = 1 meter (m). 1,000m = 1 kilometer. All in 10th.s

1,000 cubic centimeters of water = 1 liter. 1,000 liters = 1 metric ton.

1 Bar = air pressure at sea level (14.7 psi) 1,000 milibars = 1 Bar.

Metric is all based on 10's. You learn this and you don't have to convert to English.
Originally Posted by Western_Juniper

Nope. A gallon of water is just over 133 oz avoir.
In Australia our imperial before the metric s _hit was stones and pounds. A stone is 14 pounds. So someone who was 12 stone 5 is 173 pounds. Straight pounds has never been used in Australia. So if some footballer is real heavy at 130 Kg the media will say ...if you don't know how heavy that is, he is 20 stone 6.

I think the American ton is 2000 pounds and metric ton 2200 pounds. Imperial in Australia is 2240 pounds. We used to have Hundredweight (cwt) and 20 to the ton, 112 pounds.

Our gallon is 4.545 litres but I think the American gallon is about 3.5 litres

Add in long tons and short tons.

And that confounded “tonne “

wink

That is fine, they don't make anything worth buying anyway.

Yes those problems would not arise if all prints were metric and did not have to be converted to inches due to everyone having measuring devices made to define measurements in inches. That and you seem happy to have to add extra figures for some reason.

Yes but I disagreed with you. Your point generally is that with a calculator metrics are easier to use. I see no difference as to ease when using either metric or Imperial when it comes to tight tolerance manufacturing such as aircraft parts other than the number of extra figures needed for Metric. Metric does not have a usable form of fractions. Furthermore Adding the MM or CM or whatever after a measurement just plain sucks compared to " or '. The word mile is four figures and kilometer is 9, fluid measures are also long, like milliliter, deciliter, centiliter,liter and mega-liter. As for practical volume uses the milliliter has some value in small volume use. Most of the time Teaspoon and Tablespoon, pint, quart and gallon are much more useful volumes. Inches and fractions of inches are far more pleasant to use in carpentry, ask anyone. In fact a metric steel tape is an enigma designed to make mistakes more often. I guess you could say there might be a benefit if you told the woman you picked up in the bar your penis is 203 MM long. I'm sticking with 8".

Besides the fact that it takes some getting used to, there are, in my opinion, two significant deficiencies in the metric system.
1. There is no metric equivalent for the the imperial foot. The existing metric units are either too big or too small for convenient use.
2. While this doesn’t actually effect every day use, Metric countries also generate electricity at 50 cycles instead of the 60 cycles we’re used to. This is completely silly because. even in the metric system there are 60 minutes in an hour, not 50, and 24 hours in a day. A circle still has 360 degrees not 300. back in the days of analog electric clocks, it was physically impossible to make an accurate one on 50 cycle current. It would run either too fast or too slow.

One gram is defined as the mass of water that would fill a 1-centimeter cube. In reality how useful is the volume of a gram to most of us non drug dealers?

Common Measurements in Customary and Metric Systems

Length

1 centimeter is a little less than half an inch.

1.6 kilometers is about 1 mile.

1 meter is about 3 inches longer than 1 yard.

Mass

1 kilogram is a little more than 2 pounds.

28 grams is about the same as 1 ounce.

Volume

1 liter is a little more than 1 quart.

4 liters is a little more than 1 gallon.

I am prepared for your rebuttal!

When the only tool you have is a hammer every thing looks like a nail
I'm old fashioned in that I like my plywood in 1/2, 3/4, etc. I hate this x/32 stuff that they use now. I know it's closer to the actual thickness but it's a PIA.
Originally Posted by cath8r

In typical CDN fashion we totally botched the switch over to metric way back in the early 80s. If we had used metric exclusively after the switch, we'd be fine now and way past the initial confusion, but NO we now have a stoopid blended system which makes sense to none.

Our speed limit is in KMs. Our temp is in C deg. We buy butter by the pound. Our building trades use inches and feet. They advertise meat by the pound but is weighed in KGs. We sell land by the acre ........ etc etc etc. <eye roll>

For me it's a hassle at work. As an industrial radiographer, I work in imperial 95% of the time, but when I go into the state run nuke plant all the radiation levels are in a foreign-to-me metric system which could be a safety concern.
I can't remember which car it was that I had that was half imperial and half metric. I needed 2 complete sets of wrenches to work on it.
Jimmy Carter started pushing this metric conversion b/s. After a few years, GM fell in line and converted.
I use metric for work, because science and math. The problem is the units are too small to be convenient for measuring anything large. America is too big.

That's the problem with many smart ideas. They're disassociated from reality.
Originally Posted by SuperCub

Isn't your money in 10ths in the States?

Yep.
That's why we have quarters and nickles.
Metric does have some cogent applications like I said before but those of you arguing about stones and hands are just barking the wrong tree when nobody has used those measurements since the 19th century. At least nobody to my knowledge uses those measurements today. The decimal system is far easier and less confusing To Me and my work. Those people here in America running around flailing their arms and ranting about metric being superior are at least amusing.

It all boils down to who likes what and I have never advocated for anyone to like what I like. If you are all in for metric then good for you. Be happy with your decision. My guess is that those arguing for metrification don't use it exclusively.

Remember the "One World Government" thing? It requires everyone to comply with World Standards; like it or not. Remember that when you mount your big old horse and decry everyone that uses the Imperial system to be some sort of rebel with a lost cause.
Originally Posted by David_Walter

M7

So, around 7#.
Quick dirty math.
Now there is a number I understand.

The argument of superiority when it's serious, is stupid.

Cherry pick the thing you want to measure, filter it through your
comfort with a system, and claim superiority.

Metric is usually easier for conversions.
Definitely easier for dosing meds.

How about weighing powder?
Or in building. Spacing joists/studs?

Funny, I don't think I ever had a Canadian give me directions using
kilometers. Always miles. I always ask, just to be sure.
That often pissed them off.

Metric sucks dick if you are tired, driving a load of paper through
Montreal in a snow, and forget that the ramp sign doesn't
mean 40mph. You forget being tired and sleepy real quick!
So I hear.

You also never forget the calculation.

And It was always a calculation.
The odometer had kilos.
But my mind shifted gears and picked speeds in mph.
Couldn't change, always did a quick "6x move the decimel" in my head
Our senate back in the very early 1900's, like 1912 or something, missed converting to metric by 1 vote. It would have been far easier then. I think metric is easier working on cars. MM wrenches are easier as the higher number means a larger wrench for a bolt. English has stuff like 9/16's, 3/8's and such divisions of an 1".

We at one time back in 1996 when the Olympics were in Atlanta, has to install km signs on the interstate. We had to convert our pipeline installations to metric for permitting. 2" pipe was 50mm. 4" pipe was 100mm and so on. We installed them like 2m off the ROW instead of 6'. So on and so forth. Conversion for us engineers wasn't so hard.

Napoleon had the metric system devised because every country he conquered had a different measurement and scale system. So all Europe and their colonies converted, thus leaving England and all her colonies and ex colonies using the English system. In the meantime, China, India, and Japan converted to metric as well as the Arabic numbering system that we currently use worldwide.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I'm old fashioned in that I like my plywood in 1/2, 3/4, etc. I hate this x/32 stuff that they use now. I know it's closer to the actual thickness but it's a PIA.

If'n they'd just use millimeters, it'd be gooder.

If'n they'd just use millimeters, it'd be gooder.
Floor underlayment comes in 5mm.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Western_Juniper

Nope. A gallon of water is just over 133 oz avoir.

Are you mistaking US customary ounces for Imperial ounces?
It was in the early 70's when England changed their money system to metric and got rid of shillings. They kept the pound and broke it into 100 pennies that they called the new penny.
I'll bet they won't change that back.

having lived there in my youth for 3 years..... I know and understand the old British money system.... it wasn't that hard to understand.

I wonder if Britain going back, I wonder if the Commonwealth will follow suit.... like Canada for instance...

IN BC, they never changed the name of the town 100 Mile House, to 162 Kilometer House... so that would be a start....

actually I'd like to see society start thumbing their nose at a lot of this leftie crap, and start putting life back to normal...
Back in my working days the California Department of Transportation decided all their roads and bridges would be built to metric specs.

What a PITA converting everything from imperial to metric when bidding big projects. Eventually worked up a cheat sheet to convert various specs. For example; 145.0377 psi = 1 megapascal.

Retired now so no longer worry about getting a bid wrong costing millions.
I'm told there was an, " Engineers' Foot", A foot divided by ten.
I can't remember which car it was that I had that was half imperial and half metric. I needed 2 complete sets of wrenches to work on it.

Ford did a lot of that.... my brother had an 81 Ford F 100, I use to have to fix for him.. ( checking the oil is a big accomplishment for him)... that thing was half metric and half the British/American scale.

If you ever needed anything to fix that truck, they wanted to know what plant it was built at, what week and month.. and half the time that didn't even work out.

I worked in an auto factory for 2 years in college ( GM ) we used what they brought to our station, where we were assigned.. I'd bet that is exactly what Ford did also...
It all about 10/13
I'm told there was an, " Engineers' Foot", A foot divided by ten.

Close, there’s surveyors feet. Those are divided up into tenths and hundredths of an inch.

I work internationally a fair bit. Gotta say the metric system is far easier! How many millimeters in a kilometer? 1,000,000. How many inches in a mile? You can’t do that one in your head. How about oz per ton? Cups per acre-ft? PITA system for anyone who actually has to use it.
I taught Introduction to Trades and Advanced Manufacturing to High School students this past year.

The students all easily grasped Metric. One, divided by ten, divided by ten etc.

Only a couple students were familiar with reading a standard tape measure and read one easily, they all became competent with a metric tape.

Tenths of an inch, rather than 16ths, added another layer of unnecessary complication, Metric is still a tenth of a tenth ...

How many ounces in a pound? How many ounces in a gallon?

Familiarity with a system that doesn't make sense, isn't justification to keep doing things the same way if you have a better, easier way that does make sense.
Try teaching it and see which WORKS best....
in terms of measurement it doesn't effect me much one way or the other

but nowadays its very seldom I even use SAE tools anymore.
Educators might try teaching what is instead of what they want it to be.
My introduction to metrics was my beer can reading 355ml .
Well done, Limeys!
Just me - but I freakin' HATE METRIC.....
© 24hourcampfire