* Recent budget cuts: $ 38,500,000,000

Let's now remove 8 zeros and pretend it's a household budget:
* Annual family income: $21,700 
* Money the family spent: $38,200 
* New debt on the credit card: $16,500 
* Outstanding balance on the credit card: $192,710 
* Total budget cuts so far: $385
Got It ???

This is a real literal description, in case there is still someone that doesn’t get it.

OK, now Lesson # 2: 

Here's another way to look at the Debt Ceiling:
Let's say, You come home from work and find there has been a sewer backup in your neighborhood....and your home has sewage all the way up to your ceilings.

What do you think you should do ...
Raise the ceilings, or pump out the crap?

Your choice is coming in November 2022. They all need to go……..let’s pump out the crap that’s ruining our house
If only there wasn't that pesky pandemic giving good reasons to spend to prevent people from going bankrupt. Why don't you look at the last President's budget and compare. His last one was 3 Trillion in the red, for a total of 7.8 Trillion during his tenure.

As to sewers backing up, I experienced this way back in my university days. My wife and I came home to our below ground apartment one day to find the bathtub with about a foot and a half of nasty stanky sewage in it. We contacted the landlord, and he informed us they were working on it already but it was caused by Willow roots and would take some time. We closed the bathroom door and opened the windows. The young guys next door didn't have a bathtub, just a shower. Use your imagination.
Originally Posted by MikeReilly
If only there wasn't that pesky pandemic giving good reasons to spend to prevent people from going bankrupt. Why don't you look at the last President's budget and compare. His last one was 3 Trillion in the red, for a total of 7.8 Trillion during his tenure.

As to sewers backing up, I experienced this way back in my university days. My wife and I came home to our below ground apartment one day to find the bathtub with about a foot and a half of nasty stanky sewage in it. We contacted the landlord, and he informed us they were working on it already but it was caused by Willow roots and would take some time. We closed the bathroom door and opened the windows. The young guys next door didn't have a bathtub, just a shower. Use your imagination.

Retard alert.
One big difference is that under Trump the economy was improving-unemployment was down-gas prices were a lot lower and misc other things. The border was under control and China was taking lessons. Edk
Well stated Flagstaff!

Any sane person would take the Trump economy over the Biden economy any day.
[b][/b]

How many African Canadians live on Vancouver Island? Zero

Here's som e prior wisdom from a Canadian white supremacist like you

"like the BLM protests - there were some very fine people who's message was tainted by a small number of extremists. Like the BLM protests, there will be people on the 'other side' who will think the whole thing was evil."
Originally Posted by 673

Retard alert.

Mike R is a racist and chose to avoid living next to dirty black folk
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Any sane person would take the Trump economy over the Biden economy any day.

[bleep] - A.
Originally Posted by flagstaff
Got this forwarded to me but it might help explain things:

Lesson # 1:
* U.S. Tax revenue: $2,170,000,000,000 
* Fed budget: $3,820,000,000,000 
* New debt: $ 1,650,000,000,000 
* National debt: $19,271,000,000,000 

Got It ???

This is a real literal description, in case there is still someone that doesn’t get it.

OK, now Lesson # 2: 

Let's say, You come home from work and find there has been a sewer backup in your neighborhood....and your home has sewage all the way up to your ceilings.

Your choice is coming in November 2022. They all need to go……..let’s pump out the crap that’s ruining our house

At what point does it make practical and economic sense to burn down the shît-filled house and start over?

...................Basic econ 101 is not one of your specialties. Ok Mike Reilly. A few facts for ya.

From where does the US federal govt get its revenue? FROM THE US TAX PAYERS....Well under the Trump presidency there Mr. Oh Can-naaaah-daa, there were more people working and therefore MORE taxpayers were in the workforce as a percentage of the US population than ever before in American history. Therefore more revenue to the US federal govt. During Trump's presidency a higher percentage of blacks, hispanics, Asians, women, whites, were in the work force more than ever before in US history. And another factoid for ya there Mr. OH CAN-NAAAAH-DAAA. The US congress controls the purse strings NOT the POTUS.

Had the pandemic not occurred, the $7.8 trillion budget figure under the Trump presidency would have been substantially reduced.

So if you wanna bitch about the Trump budget, well then bitch at CHINA where the virus started and from where its spread could have been greatly contained had China not LIED and IMMEDIATELY told the truth.

As to your useless diatribe starting with "As to sewers backing up?" From your university days uh? FIGURES!!
Originally Posted by ERK
One big difference is that under Trump the economy was improving-unemployment was down-gas prices were a lot lower and misc other things. The border was under control and China was taking lessons. Edk

And even Trump added 6 trillion to the deficit...as much as Obama in 8 years, if memory serves.
the only thing libtards care about is killing babies, chopping their c o c k s off, dressing up as women and taking it in the end hole ... to them that is real freedom

All of which is fine, but presumes not voting liberal would avoid the inevitable monetary collapse caused by rampant deficit spending.

The reality is that neither the Rs or the Ds in DC have proven able to keep the budget in check. Our choices:

a) Corrupt, talks a good game but spends like a drunken sailor anyway

b) Corrupt, spends like a drunken sailor, and wants you disarmed
Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, and Obamacare alone are estimated to be $2.3 trillion in 2021.

Federal revenue for 2021 is estimated to be about $2.2 trillion, as stated in the first post.

There are 46 million retirees collecting SS and Medicare benefits. There are 330 million people in the USA. Every year, the percentage of retirees as part of the overall population increases.

See the problem?

Too many takers, not enough revenue generators. FDR and the Dems set the country on the road to financial collapse in 1934. It wasn't happening fast enough, so LBJ and the Democrats floored the gas pedal in 1965.

We're about to hit the wall.
NOT ME, but many had rather have the current situation than having to listen to Trump......no kidding!
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk
Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, and Obamacare alone are estimated to be $2.3 trillion in 2021.

Federal revenue for 2021 is estimated to be about $2.2 trillion, as stated in the first post.

There are 46 million retirees collecting SS and Medicare benefits. There are 330 million people in the USA. Every year, the percentage of retirees as part of the overall population increases.

See the problem?

Too many takers, not enough revenue generators. FDR and the Dems set the country on the road to financial collapse in 1934. It wasn't happening fast enough, so LBJ and the Democrats floored the gas pedal in 1965.

Good assessment. LBJ should be dug up and hung from a light pole in downtown D.C.

kwg
I believe the liberals are fully aware of this. I think the confusion about the debt ceiling is on the part of "Conservatives" in that they don't realize the raising of the debt ceiling is to pay for existing debt, ie $3 trillion tax cuts, not future expenditures.
Canada and the USA have both done the same, we have People freeloading meanwhile.......we cant fill worker positions because they get free shyte.

I axed a slack jaw hillbilly what the problem was and he said...there just ain't nobody paying taxes no more.
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
I believe the liberals are fully aware of this. I think the confusion about the debt ceiling is on the part of "Conservatives" in that they don't realize the raising of the debt ceiling is to pay for existing debt, ie $3 trillion tax cuts, not future expenditures.

Stupid is your middle name, and you’ve put a bow on that statement this morning. Congrats!!!!
You cannot talk sense to a liberal. Their arguments are emotionally driven. They will prefer ignorance and superstition over science and technology all the while calling it science. The only way to deal with a liberal is to defeat them everywhere you find them.
We need to rid ourselves of all democrats and most republicans. The only thing the republican establishment cares about is controlling the money. We have huge problems with welfare, social security, medicare and medicaid spending as well as many government programs created decades ago. Congress will never address them because they're afraid to. That's why they created so many government agencies that have no oversight. They allow them to rule and regulate us to death while congress sits back and creates more government jobs to fill with their cronies.

We need a 1776 moment.
The thing about liberals is how truly disingenuous they are. I noticed not one of them can post a single positive thing Jo and the Ho have done since taking office.

The national debt is currently $28.8 trillion, not 19.

Originally Posted by ironbender

At what point does it make practical and economic sense to burn down the shît-filled house and start over?

Liberals call that "the great reset".
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by ERK

And even Trump added 6 trillion to the deficit...as much as Obama in 8 years, if memory serves.

You lying POS never quit do you?
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk

See the problem?

Hey there bitch, want to add the cost of welfare in that mix, or what we spend to babysit foreigners? By the way those "retirees paid into the same system for many years and the leftards spent it on odd things such as wars.
Originally Posted by rainshot
You cannot talk sense to a liberal. Their arguments are emotionally driven. They will prefer ignorance and superstition over science and technology all the while calling it science. The only way to deal with a liberal is to defeat them everywhere you find them.
We need to rid ourselves of all democrats and most republicans. The only thing the republican establishment cares about is controlling the money. We have huge problems with welfare, social security, medicare and medicaid spending as well as many government programs created decades ago. Congress will never address them because they're afraid to. That's why they created so many government agencies that have no oversight. They allow them to rule and regulate us to death while congress sits back and creates more government jobs to fill with their cronies.

We need a 1776 moment.

We need that moment for sure.
That was because of the last administration!
Got this forwarded to me but it might help explain things:

Lesson # 1:
* U.S. Tax revenue: $2,170,000,000,000 
* Fed budget: $3,820,000,000,000 
* New debt: $ 1,650,000,000,000 

Got It ???

OK, now Lesson # 2: 

It's a little more complicated than that. All your
relatives from the East/ West Coast, Illinois and Minnesota are living with you.
Liberals love to live in schit.

Liberals are miserable, their lives and families are a mess, they just want everybody else as miserable as they are.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Liberals are miserable, their lives and families are a mess, they just want everybody else as miserable as they are.

I like this analogy.

kwg

Well, there is that.
Originally Posted by Utroglodytes

No, low gasoline prices, closed borders, lower fentanyl ODs, oil independance, low unemployment, no American deaths in Afghanistan in 18 mo, etc was because of the last administration.
Originally Posted by ERK

........................Unfair statement.....TAKE AWAY the expense of covid and Trump's deficit would have been nowhere near $6 trillion. If memory serves? You forgot a slight detail.
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
.......................Jim the DUMMY from Tenn.......You are just plain STUPID!
Originally Posted by Utroglodytes

Is this yet another demoRAT troll sock?

Lol.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Well, there is that.

Schit dwellers.

Lol.
Originally Posted by ERK

Obama averaged 1.16 trillion a year.
You guys always have to have scapegoats for your perceived problems. I do believe GW started two wars. One went on for 20 years and the other something less than that.
There is more than enough blame to go around for Republican`s and Democrat`s. Your memories are very short and very selective.

One thing I have noticed about threads like this. You all eat the s h it that spews forth from you sewer holes and you believe your own lies.....
From A Fire Friend.

So if I wanted to throw something out, I'd say "Lets talk about Bidens miserable polling numbers".

We always debate who was the "worst" the President in our lifetime. There are a few that battle for that title. LBJ expanded socialism with the Great Society, and escalated Vietnam that was the trigger for a whole host of problems for us that include a heroin epidemic, a crashed economy, and the inflation miseries that followed in the 1970s.

Carter had the anti-Midas touch. Everything he touched turned to crap. Foreign policy was his only domain to play since the Democrats had big majorities in both House and Senate, they passed whatever they wanted and told him to sign it. Carter let them strip the military, NATO, threw Rhodesia under the bus when in fact they were nothing but another surrogate Cold War battle. South Africa was targeted for destruction. Panama Canal. SALT II etc. etc.

Clinton was stopped from allowing Ted Kennedy and his Party from doing more damage by Newt and the GOP finally retaking the House after 60 years of Democrat control (60!!). Tech boom helped him with a great economy.

GWB - he never had a chance to be good or bad. 9/11 happened his first year, and that was a "damned if do, damned if you don't" situation.

Obama - face it, we hate him. What if I told Obamacare wasn't him? Dems have had universal healthcare sitting in a filing cabinet waiting for them to take power and to whip it out and pass it. Obama DID attack American exceptionalism.

Reagan - "America is the greatest country ever created. It is the home of personal liberty and opportunity"

Obama - "America is a racist country built on the backs of poor immigrants and slaves, the rich exploiting the poor. American is not exceptional and Western Civilization is to be condemned and vilified.

Obama is sort of the political equivalent of Round Up. Spray it today, but you don't see the effects until a little later, and as time goes by, we realize how bad that application was and how it is terminal.

All these guys were bad for American, but were they inept? To a certain point, they were. LBJ thought he could get anything done with muscle or threats. It worked at home, but not abroad. Carter was the Presidential SJW, eaten up with White Guilt and was determined to spread Civil Rights to the World instantly. It mattered not that it took the US 100 years to come to grips with our Civil Rights issues, he wanted the rest of the world to change instantly.

Obama was not prepared for office. Harry Reid told him to sit back and sign whatever he sent to his desk. What Obama was is a "Community Organizer". That means he was a radical and his training was creating chaos and destroying social order to affect change and his goals.

Forget the birth certificate stuff. No matter if Obama was born in Kenya or Hawaii, he had zero in common with baseball, hot dogs, apple pie and Chevrolet. In 1961, Hawaii was only 3 years into statehood. It was an exotic place full of Polynesians (naturally) and Asians. Obama's radical parents showed him how the poor Polynesians were exploited by the White Man. He lived in Indonesia as a kid. Indonesia is about as far from Mid America and mid America values as you can get. Obama saw himself as a citizen of the world, not as an American.

Now Biden. Oh brother! On paper, Biden should be a political genius. He has been in Washington since the 1970s. He knows everybody, he knows how everything works. He was VP for 8 years. As it turns out, he really is an idiot, and the whole world sees it. Europe might have hated Reagan and Trump, but they begrudgingly admired what they got done. Europe had the Obamagasm when he got elected, but they saw him as weak once he got into office. Putin laughed at his femininity.

Biden is clearly the most inept President in my lifetime. Really, he is the one that has no business making decisions. Probably because he is non compos mentis, literally. Jill Biden keeps him going, Susan Rice makes most the decisions, and he is carefully protected from the media and by the media. His shortcomings cannot be hidden much longer, people are catching on. Read this for bad news for Biden:

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2021...-has-to-be-setting-off-alarms-at-the-wh/
Humm, seems the low lifes have taken down the stats on Bidens falling poll numbers.

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2021...-has-to-be-setting-off-alarms-at-the-wh/
Originally Posted by funnybone
You guys always have to have scapegoats for your perceived problems. I do believe GW started two wars. One went on for 20 years and the other something less than that.
There is more than enough blame to go around for Republican`s and Democrat`s. Your memories are very short and very selective.

One thing I have noticed about threads like this. You all eat the s h it that spews forth from you sewer holes and you believe your own lies.....

Just post the Biden Great Accomplishment Facts gal.

We recognize we were had by the Bush family and realize they are deep state triators in bed with the DNC and RINOS and NWO. Thats why they were Clintons best buds.

Youre still hung up on D vs R instead of Patriot vs Traitor working for the Globalists.

Try to keep up.

The times they are a changing.

What a retard, so you think the attack on the Twin Towers didn't cause the two wars? Or the assassination attempt on shrub bush's father didn't figure in? The real problem with the left is an average very low IQ.

We recognize we were had by the Bush family and realize they are deep state triators in bed with the DNC and RINOS and NWO. Thats why they were Clintons best buds.

Youre still hung up on D vs R instead of Patriot vs Traitor working for the Globalists.

Try to keep up.

Yes they are and we are getting a bit old to make much difference.

First line: you guys always need scapegoats....

Second line: George Bush......

Try to keep up.

He gave you ungrateful bastards $1200, but I`ll give you that Biden has not accomplished much. Also, one of trumps greatest achievements was to make America look foolish and stupid.
And racist.
Wow wow weee, he gave me 1,200 of my own dollars?

Try to keep up.

He gave you ungrateful bastards $1200, but I`ll give you that Biden has not accomplished much. Also, one of trumps greatest achievements was to make America look foolish and stupid.
And racist.
......................FunnyBONER = the little geek twerp living in mommy and daddy's basement....How's that traitorous and lying stench smelling like these days?...Hey FunnyBONER!! Joe Biden did not give anybody any money. Congress did you ignorant pathetic little puke......Trump made America look foolish and stupid??? YOU ARE A LIAR.
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Wow wow weee, he gave me 1,200 of my own dollars?

And jacked food prices up and raised gasoline prices over 50%. Whoopie.

Of course, the $1200 will have most AAs and funnygone sucking his ass for years.
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by ERK

........................Unfair statement.....TAKE AWAY the expense of covid and Trump's deficit would have been nowhere near $6 trillion. If memory serves? You forgot a slight detail.

Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget logo
Concept_Capitol Building_Money
YOU ARE HERE
HOME » BLOGS » HAS PRESIDENT OBAMA DOUBLED THE NATIONAL DEBT?
Has President Obama Doubled the National Debt?
JUL 25, 2016 | BUDGETS & PROJECTIONS
While accepting the Republican nomination for president, Donald Trump said, "President Obama has almost doubled our national debt to more than $19 trillion, and growing."

While the statistic is true (the debt has either nearly, fully, or more than doubled since Obama's first inauguration, depending on the measure of debt), it is a vast overstatement to place the entire blame on Obama; rather, it's complicated. Some of the debt increase was already projected to occur before anything was signed by Obama. Moreover, spending and tax decisions are primarily the responsibility of Congress – at least officially – and often end up being the result of actions (or inactions) agreed upon by both Congress and the president.

By Most Measures, Debt Roughly Doubled Under Obama
From a numerical standpoint, Trump is correct that the debt has almost doubled in dollar terms since Obama's first inauguration. Using the gross debt figure Trump cites, debt grew from $10.6 trillion on Inauguration Day 2009 to $19.4 trillion as of July 21. Using the more economically meaningful figure of debt held by the public, which excludes money that the government owes to itself, debt more than doubled from $6.3 trillion to $14 trillion.
Trump did not double our national debt, increasing it by $3.7 trillion and that included having to deal with the plandemic and rebuilding a military that was mothballing Air Force jets for used parts that Zero had failed to provide for.
Gee, i wonder why?
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

Try to keep up.

And racist.
......................FunnyBONER = the little geek twerp living in mommy and daddy's basement....How's that traitorous and lying stench smelling like these days?...Hey FunnyBONER!! Joe Biden did not give anybody any money. Congress did you ignorant pathetic little puke......Trump made America look foolish and stupid??? YOU ARE A LIAR.

The sad thing is the stupid twit believes his own BS.

Sheesh. UFR.

Try to keep up.

And racist.

You poor clueless stupid bastard, hes accomplished a lot. Hes lost our energy independence, got our money flowing to our middle east enemies again, jacked our economic recovery with high gas prices, killed 40,000 jobs associated with Keystone, infected millions with the jab, made Big Pharma bolshevik owners a lot of money, helped Putin sell billions in oil to Germany, given Afghanistan the worlds 4th or 5th biggest military, put millions of illegals on our dime, killed tens of thousands of your buds with fentanyl, become the worlds biggest child sex trafficker......

His Kabul crap has made the US a laughing stock and made our allies realize the words of the POTUS arent worth a crap.

Id say hes done quite a job for the NWO deep state cabal commie satanists.
Funnygone, heres proof you words come from a stupid puke.

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-the-papers-58264267

Try to keep up.

And racist.

The racist idea of yours was brought to us by the liberals and their propaganda machine known as the news media. They created every bit of it. It served their purpose. So American looked foolish? Let's see, the meeting with Nato members when Trump told the rest of the members to get off their sorry behinds and start paying their own way for defending their country instead of letting us to do it for them. Or the trade imbalance he was changing in our favor. Or how he was so foolish as to stop Chinese from coming into our nation after they released the virus on us, by the way he was chided by your heroes for doing that. And nobody gave us ungrateful bastards anything. You libs are always taking from us. Here's another aspect of how wrong you view our nation. Anything the government "gives" away is because they took it from someone that has earned it.
© 24hourcampfire