Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by funnybone
You guys always have to have scapegoats for your perceived problems. I do believe GW started two wars. One went on for 20 years and the other something less than that.
There is more than enough blame to go around for Republican`s and Democrat`s. Your memories are very short and very selective.

One thing I have noticed about threads like this. You all eat the s h it that spews forth from you sewer holes and you believe your own lies.....

Just post the Biden Great Accomplishment Facts gal.

We recognize we were had by the Bush family and realize they are deep state triators in bed with the DNC and RINOS and NWO. Thats why they were Clintons best buds.

Youre still hung up on D vs R instead of Patriot vs Traitor working for the Globalists.

Try to keep up.

The times they are a changing.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/05/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
You guys always have to have scapegoats for your perceived problems. I do believe GW started two wars. One went on for 20 years and the other something less than that.
There is more than enough blame to go around for Republican`s and Democrat`s. Your memories are very short and very selective.

One thing I have noticed about threads like this. You all eat the s h it that spews forth from you sewer holes and you believe your own lies.....

What a retard, so you think the attack on the Twin Towers didn't cause the two wars? Or the assassination attempt on shrub bush's father didn't figure in? The real problem with the left is an average very low IQ.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx

We recognize we were had by the Bush family and realize they are deep state triators in bed with the DNC and RINOS and NWO. Thats why they were Clintons best buds.

Youre still hung up on D vs R instead of Patriot vs Traitor working for the Globalists.

Try to keep up.

Yes they are and we are getting a bit old to make much difference.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

First line: you guys always need scapegoats....

Second line: George Bush......

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Try to keep up.

He gave you ungrateful bastards $1200, but I`ll give you that Biden has not accomplished much. Also, one of trumps greatest achievements was to make America look foolish and stupid.
And racist.

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Wow wow weee, he gave me 1,200 of my own dollars?

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Try to keep up.

He gave you ungrateful bastards $1200, but I`ll give you that Biden has not accomplished much. Also, one of trumps greatest achievements was to make America look foolish and stupid.
And racist.
......................FunnyBONER = the little geek twerp living in mommy and daddy's basement....How's that traitorous and lying stench smelling like these days?...Hey FunnyBONER!! Joe Biden did not give anybody any money. Congress did you ignorant pathetic little puke......Trump made America look foolish and stupid??? YOU ARE A LIAR.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Wow wow weee, he gave me 1,200 of my own dollars?

And jacked food prices up and raised gasoline prices over 50%. Whoopie.

Of course, the $1200 will have most AAs and funnygone sucking his ass for years.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by ERK
One big difference is that under Trump the economy was improving-unemployment was down-gas prices were a lot lower and misc other things. The border was under control and China was taking lessons. Edk

And even Trump added 6 trillion to the deficit...as much as Obama in 8 years, if memory serves.
........................Unfair statement.....TAKE AWAY the expense of covid and Trump's deficit would have been nowhere near $6 trillion. If memory serves? You forgot a slight detail.

Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget logo
Concept_Capitol Building_Money
YOU ARE HERE
HOME » BLOGS » HAS PRESIDENT OBAMA DOUBLED THE NATIONAL DEBT?
Has President Obama Doubled the National Debt?
JUL 25, 2016 | BUDGETS & PROJECTIONS
While accepting the Republican nomination for president, Donald Trump said, "President Obama has almost doubled our national debt to more than $19 trillion, and growing."

While the statistic is true (the debt has either nearly, fully, or more than doubled since Obama's first inauguration, depending on the measure of debt), it is a vast overstatement to place the entire blame on Obama; rather, it's complicated. Some of the debt increase was already projected to occur before anything was signed by Obama. Moreover, spending and tax decisions are primarily the responsibility of Congress – at least officially – and often end up being the result of actions (or inactions) agreed upon by both Congress and the president.

By Most Measures, Debt Roughly Doubled Under Obama
From a numerical standpoint, Trump is correct that the debt has almost doubled in dollar terms since Obama's first inauguration. Using the gross debt figure Trump cites, debt grew from $10.6 trillion on Inauguration Day 2009 to $19.4 trillion as of July 21. Using the more economically meaningful figure of debt held by the public, which excludes money that the government owes to itself, debt more than doubled from $6.3 trillion to $14 trillion.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Trump did not double our national debt, increasing it by $3.7 trillion and that included having to deal with the plandemic and rebuilding a military that was mothballing Air Force jets for used parts that Zero had failed to provide for.
Gee, i wonder why?

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

Try to keep up.

And racist.
......................FunnyBONER = the little geek twerp living in mommy and daddy's basement....How's that traitorous and lying stench smelling like these days?...Hey FunnyBONER!! Joe Biden did not give anybody any money. Congress did you ignorant pathetic little puke......Trump made America look foolish and stupid??? YOU ARE A LIAR.

The sad thing is the stupid twit believes his own BS.

Sheesh. UFR.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Try to keep up.

And racist.

You poor clueless stupid bastard, hes accomplished a lot. Hes lost our energy independence, got our money flowing to our middle east enemies again, jacked our economic recovery with high gas prices, killed 40,000 jobs associated with Keystone, infected millions with the jab, made Big Pharma bolshevik owners a lot of money, helped Putin sell billions in oil to Germany, given Afghanistan the worlds 4th or 5th biggest military, put millions of illegals on our dime, killed tens of thousands of your buds with fentanyl, become the worlds biggest child sex trafficker......

His Kabul crap has made the US a laughing stock and made our allies realize the words of the POTUS arent worth a crap.

Id say hes done quite a job for the NWO deep state cabal commie satanists.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/06/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Funnygone, heres proof you words come from a stupid puke.

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-the-papers-58264267

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Try to keep up.

And racist.

The racist idea of yours was brought to us by the liberals and their propaganda machine known as the news media. They created every bit of it. It served their purpose. So American looked foolish? Let's see, the meeting with Nato members when Trump told the rest of the members to get off their sorry behinds and start paying their own way for defending their country instead of letting us to do it for them. Or the trade imbalance he was changing in our favor. Or how he was so foolish as to stop Chinese from coming into our nation after they released the virus on us, by the way he was chided by your heroes for doing that. And nobody gave us ungrateful bastards anything. You libs are always taking from us. Here's another aspect of how wrong you view our nation. Anything the government "gives" away is because they took it from someone that has earned it.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 67 invisible), 2,533 guests, and 1,348 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,447
Posts18,470,977
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.