Home
Posted By: JGRaider Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/08/21
I've had that loser on ignore for several years now, but it's time to honor and give the narcotic infested druid his due..........

I’m glad they gave us a day to celebrate short, gristle necked, bottom feeders.

[Linked Image from texashuntingforum.com]
LMAO !
Posted By: goalie Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/08/21
[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]
He might be short, but I doubt anyone is throwing his fat ass very far.......
Originally Posted by goalie

LOL
Does he even have a neck ???
Posted By: cisco1 Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/08/21

Sounds like jealousy ...for sure!

hey...its Bacon neck the cock gobbler
What a lovely goiter.
LOL ! Best thread of the day.
Growing up in Coos Bay wasn't kind to him.
Originally Posted by JGRaider
I've had that loser on ignore for several years now, but it's time to honor and give the narcotic infested druid his due..........

5'3", here. Go for it...
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

LOL

No, but the multiple chins kinda make up for it.

🤣
Fat mf'er for sure
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

LOL

No, but the multiple chins kinda make up for it.

🤣

LMAO !
I cannot wait to see him on Hoarders...after they find his body under a pile of Super Sniper boxes that collapsed on him.
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
I cannot wait to see him on Hoarders...after they find his body under a pile of Super Sniper boxes that collapsed on him.

And thousands of rolls of colored electrical tape. 😬

LMAO......!!!!

LMAO......!!!!

LOL
Funny to see that he isn't even posting much these days and you guys still miss him so much you have to start a thread about him.... what a touching thought....
Posted By: Heeler Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/08/21

I think he’s moved on to Athlon now.
Posted By: keith Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/08/21
Say what you will, but a lot of us have learned a LOT from him. Thanks a lot Big Stick for sticking your neck out trying to teach and educate some of us "Window Lickers"

Kiss
Find Pressure
Rock On

Schitt ain't hard to kill

Bullets matter more than head stamps

180 ELD-M

If Big Stick were to write a book, there would be more sales than the Berger Reloading manual. A good Title would be, "How Not to be a Modern Rifle Dumb [bleep]"
Posted By: deflave Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/08/21
It appears that the attempt to emulate Christ isn’t a thing any more.

LOL
He is Biden’s most trusted advisor!
What happened to his neck?
Originally Posted by Heeler

Good point. For years it was second focal plane Leupold or your scope was junk. Then it had to be a 6x super sniper for long range or your scope was junk. Briefly it was first focal bushnell or your scope was junk. Now it has to be Chinese first focal Athlon or your scope is junk. 🤣
JGRimjob brings more Tex-ass comedy to the fire. Is Stick paying rent for that space between your ears?

LMAO
Posted By: add Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/08/21
I respect his ability to draw a crowd and make a segment of this forum trip on their shoelaces responding to him.
Never have had a problem with him or crossways back and forth.
Originally Posted by Heeler

Good point. For years it was second focal plane Leupold or your scope was junk. Then it had to be a 6x super sniper for long range or your scope was junk. Briefly it was first focal bushnell or your sco needs, pe was junk. Now it has to be Chinese first focal Athlon or your scope is junk. 🤣

He's moved on to Athlon now?

I haven't been paying attention to glass lately, no needs, but I'll have to check that out.

He's an epic douche, and after what he said about my son I wouldn't cross the street to piss on him if he was on fire, but that doesn't mean he's wrong.
He can be abrasive over real or imagined minor slights but credit where credits due he has a great gun collection and speaks with first hand knowledge and experience. He’s knows rifles and reloading.
Posted By: Stan V Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/08/21
Never had a problem with Stick.

Y'all have nothing productive to do?
Guess he has a few fans.
Posted By: AZmark Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/08/21
Originally Posted by slumlord

Pulled his foreskin up and it disappeared ? Hint hint.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/08/21

you now how many of those Disney " Minion" people this guy has fathered?

where do you think they got their height ( or lack of ), their bald head, their way of talking, and that snazzy set of duds they are always wearing..

Yup, stumpy was the original minion....Disney employs his ENTIRE family...

and where did you think he gets all that money he spends on Rifles to get all rusty laying in streams with a fish he shot....

I could go on, but you can see where it all started at....
Originally Posted by AZmark

LOL
Posted By: Muffin Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/08/21
Originally Posted by keith
Say what you will, but a lot of us have learned a LOT from him. Thanks a lot Big Stick for sticking your neck out trying to teach and educate some of us "Window Lickers"

Kiss
Find Pressure
Rock On

180 ELD-M

If Big Stick were to write a book, there would be more sales than the Berger Reloading manual. A good Title would be, "How Not to be a Modern Rifle Dumb [bleep]"

This......... and this

Originally Posted by stxhunter

Posted By: Seafire Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/08/21
Originally Posted by Stan V
Never had a problem with Stick.

Y'all have nothing productive to do?

This is productive..... you know he loves the attention.... Loves to see his name in Lights...

where do you think they got the line in the Movie with Steve Martin, "The Jerk" : I'm SOMEBODY! MY NAME IS IN THE PHONE BOOK! MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WILL READ MY NAME EVER DAY! I'M IN THE PHONE BOOK.." Come to think about it, did you ever wonder where they got the name of the movie? YUP, good guess..
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/08/21
Terror in Tiny Town. Really...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTcHza--nVs
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/08/21
Originally Posted by keith

Kiss
Find Pressure
Rock On

180 ELD-M

Agree , but another member named Boxer can do a lot of the same things pertaining to rifles .

Big Stick is a smart ass , Boxer seems more laid back .
Posted By: Muffin Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/08/21
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[sarc]Thankfully there's no more mean tweats.[/sarc]
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

Created in god’s likeness.

hint…
He calls me Rummagemaid...
😁😁😁😁😁

What are you guys stick nicknames if you have ever had the pleasure??

He says he "has shot it all and then some".
Not true...
"Pics or it didnt happen" moments on him several times in relation to that claim of his.

Normal Stick off the deep end response not even related to my counter point of his saying he "has shot it all and then some".

He enjoys this video clip when I post it now, aint even gotta say a word about anything shooting related or any other subject.
Do it too him outta the blue every couple of months or so.

Just for schitts and giggles.

Then just sit back and enjoy it triggerring him into a unabomber manifesto post.
Fish.
Rifles in streams.
Dead bucks.
Wares that exist
Ect ect ect.
👍👍👍🤙🤙🤙😄😄😄😄🤣🤣🤣

Aside from all that above.
It's kinda a sad thing that the dude knows alot of stuff.
But is a total dipschit in his ability to teach , coach, and mentor with his knowledge base.
Every thing he knows will be in the urn with him eventually.

That's funny ^^^^. Here's the one I used on Stoolhead. I know he appreciated it.

The dude's a loser in every form and fashion. Says more about his allies than it does about him actually. He has nothing to offer that you can't learn from someone else on here, quite easily.

Me either. Have had decent conversations and gotten helpful info from him through PM's.
Originally Posted by AZmark

Hahaha. Best BS post.
Takes a bunch of real prima donnas or "mean girls" to criticize a guys height, looks, or job as though you are all hollywood stars, or Corporate CEOs , or anything more significant.... these silly threads are much more a reflection of the guys posting than they guy being discussed....

Fact is, at least Stick is willing to put his money where his mouth is and buy the latest and greatest to test it to see if it measures up to the hype- and report back when it does or doesn't.. most guys on this site who talk about wares simply say "I used this for x number of years and it worked great" without testing anything else. Hardly what I call credible... Leupold scopes come to mind, along with a certain brand of brass....
Maybe when you've shot, tested, and used as many products , in as crappy conditions , as Big Stick has, you'll have the credibility he has- even if you don't want to make the effort to understand his shorthand. There are only a few guys on this site with the kind of info and credibility Stick gives out for free- I think I could count them on one hand....

But hey, good luck with your pithy rants- at least it's entertaining- to you...
He can shoot,
He can afford his iron,
Although tact-challenged, he's not FACT challenged, unlike some.

I don't have an issue with his delivery, either.

So, here's an honor chit.
At least he'll end up with a list of prospective dates from this thread.

Which is nice.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/08/21

I must be the odd one out as should I ever visit the States Stick is one of a very few I would go out of my way to meet.
He's always good for advice on relationships and family.
A regular Danny Tanner.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

#livingbyexample

#dadlovedme
Posted By: hanco Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/08/21
I think he is misunderstood
Originally Posted by hanco
I think he is misunderstood

No, I think he makes himself clear.
Posted By: poboy Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/08/21
The local natives sing songs about his deeds.
The kid has a lot of experience and knowledge to bring to the table, it's too bad he has such a hard time composing a coherent sentence. I was trying to gather some wheat from the chaff on one of his posts quite some time back and made the mistake of asking for a clarification....the kid became completely unstuck...even in boot camp, I've never had an adult talk to me like that. To hell with it, I'll learn the lessons of heavy bullets, fast twists and optics the old fashioned way and perhaps maintain a measure of self respect in the process. Wish him well.
Originally Posted by Sheister
Takes a bunch of real prima donnas or "mean girls" to criticize a guys height, looks, or job as though you are all hollywood stars, or Corporate CEOs , or anything more significant.... these silly threads are much more a reflection of the guys posting than they guy being discussed....

Fact is, at least Stick is willing to put his money where his mouth is and buy the latest and greatest to test it to see if it measures up to the hype- and report back when it does or doesn't.. most guys on this site who talk about wares simply say "I used this for x number of years and it worked great" without testing anything else. Hardly what I call credible... Leupold scopes come to mind, along with a certain brand of brass....
Maybe when you've shot, tested, and used as many products , in as crappy conditions , as Big Stick has, you'll have the credibility he has- even if you don't want to make the effort to understand his shorthand. There are only a few guys on this site with the kind of info and credibility Stick gives out for free- I think I could count them on one hand....

But hey, good luck with your pithy rants- at least it's entertaining- to you...

Actually, no. He's been challenged to long range competitions by other members in the past and biitched out.

He's like Toot or Elky when it comes to money where the mouth is.

🤣
Posted By: wdenike Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/08/21
He probably doesn’t suffer fools, or bullchiters well. Then there was Form complete opposite end of the spectrum. And apparently some of the azzholes on here managed to run him off. Either one of these guys are a wealth of information. But you would have to have some knowledge, and reading comprehension a tad above kindergarten to recognize it. Carry on.

Take care, Willie
He popped my ignore cherry on the 24 hcf.
Reloading well isn’t hard.
Posted By: 79S Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/08/21

LOL

Lol if only majority of folks here knew what you were referring to.
Posted By: Blu_Cs Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/08/21
Where I come out on Stick is the guy seems to know an awful lot, based on firsthand knowledge. He has walked the walk.

Over the years I have read many of his posts, and conclude that he has walked the talk.

The more recent posts seem defiant aned abrasive, yet still I try to separate the wheat from the chaff. IMO he has earned that respect.

I'ts just that in the past few years something seems to be amiss and I hope, and pray, that he shakes it off whatever his issues are.

I know nothing about his personal life, its not my business. And like all others on this board except political trolls I try and learn something from the posts.

Increasingly there seems to be more chaff than wheat, but still there is wheat there. Just have to sort it out.

I come to the board for knowledge and wisdom based on experience regarding all aspects of hunting and fishing from my fellow CF members regardless.

I wish him well.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
He popped my ignore cherry on the 24 hcf.

Ignore is for pussies so fitting you would say that.
Posted By: 79S Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/08/21
I’ve actually bullshitted with him on the phone believe it or not he’s a pretty good dude lol. I will get flamed for this but ph uck who cares.. I’ve bs’ed with his #1 nemesis judman through text another good dude. I also bs’ed with deflave several times and well he’s just a good ol ass hole lol.
Only guy I ever heard of, where his kids asked for a paternity test.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Haha!
Originally Posted by Fubarski

That’s because they wanted my money.
Originally Posted by 79S
I’ve actually bullshitted with him on the phone believe it or not he’s a pretty good dude lol. I will get flamed for this but ph uck who cares.. I’ve bs’ed with his #1 nemesis judman through text another good dude. I also bs’ed with deflave several times and well he’s just a good ol ass hole lol.

I’m a dick.

Not an ass hole.
Posted By: DMc Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/08/21
Let's NOT. Glad to see him GONE
Originally Posted by 79S

LOL

Lol if only majority of folks here knew what you were referring to.

Disciples of Christ, rarely are.

Lol
Posted By: Teal Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/08/21
Never had issue with him.

As others said - doesn't suffer fools gladly.

Learned a lot from him. I have noticed that many that love to blast him, I typically skim over their posts elsewhere here - they don't offer much at all when it comes to helping folks beyond "JOC used a 270 and I killed 3 deer at 120 yards with one too. Nuff said" bullchit.

YMMV and it usually does but Larry's a guy I'd seek out with questions. Many in this thread - not so much and that has nothing to do with this thread....
He was always nice to Flave.
Big Stick's the kinda guy that if you were on a lonely Alaska road with a flat tire and he drove up, he would do one of two things: 1) change your tire for you using only his bare hands and no jack or lug wrench, or 2) he'd laugh at you and drive away. I'm betting number one.

Seriously, I think his abrasiveness is 99.9% his shtick. He knows his stuff. He lives the life he claims to live. He's a wordsmith with vulgarities. He's a helluva photographer, some of it worthy of National Geographic. And he's a minor celebrity on this site. I don't think there's much fake about him except how much of an [bleep] he makes many think he is.
Originally Posted by DMc
Let's NOT. Glad to see him GONE

He’s not.

hint….
The dude's a loser in every form and fashion. Says more about his allies than it does about him actually. He has nothing to offer that you can't learn from someone else on here, quite easily.

This coming from someone that's enough of a winey douche to start a thread like this.

Very "christian" of you rev raider.
He was always polite to me, both here and on other web pages.
I'll never be as knowledgeable as him on many topics and never pretended to be.
I just like to hunt and fish.
I always enjoyed his photos, even though I needed a translator for the text sometimes....😅
Stick knows his sh it. I like him, but there's only one way to get a neck that big and thats suckin' cox.
He's just a hard worker. It breeds that type of personality in a lot of guys. Coddled office types just can't handle it.
Originally Posted by PeeDeeRiver
He's just a hard worker. It breeds that type of personality in a lot of guys. Coddled office types just can't handle it.

There’s some truth there.
I’m not a fan of these types of threads. I don’t care who you are tossing under the bus.
It’s not right.
I never did care for a pack of bullies.

Supposed to be adults here. Not punks looking for trouble.
Just my two cents.
The butt hurt runs deep here, Stick is worth listening to and I enjoy his posts
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
I’m not a fan of these types of threads. I don’t care who you are tossing under the bus.
It’s not right.

Just my two cents.

Plus 1.

It’s best to hammer out individual grievances man to man or just let things go rather than call out threads.
Posted By: JimH Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/09/21
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
It’s not right.

Just my two cents.

Attached picture 51567506820_78f42f82c4_w.jpg
Posted By: Potsy Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/09/21
I’ve learned more from him than from those who nip at his heels, but in fairness, they do provide the fodder for some of his more entertaining posts…..
Posted By: 79S Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/09/21
Originally Posted by 79S

I’m a dick.

Not an ass hole.

Wo their mr house dad pump yo brakes.
Posted By: AKduck Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/09/21

Truth. We’ve a ton of the coddled type around.
Originally Posted by Teal

Learned a lot from him. I have noticed that many that love to blast him, I typically skim over their posts elsewhere here - they don't offer much at all when it comes to helping folks beyond "JOC used a 270 and I killed 3 deer at 120 yards with one too. Nuff said" bullchit.

YMMV and it usually does but Larry's a guy I'd seek out with questions. Many in this thread - not so much and that has nothing to do with this thread....

Pretty well nails it exactly & I agree 100%.

Stick also doesn't tolerate Pretenders well, of which there are plenty here, & calls them out for what they are on their BS & pretend.

I've been here a long time, & as with Salmonella, I've talked to Stick here & on other sites as well, & never once on all those many times has he ever not answered a reasonable & direct question & I've never had a cross word with him either.

And if the opportunity ever materialized, I'd go outta my way to meet him. He knows more than most can ever realize or know themselves.

I'm also disappointed in the OP for starting a bullschitt thread like this too................IMO, it's beneath him to start & stir this kind of schitt.

MM
Posted By: slm9s Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/09/21
"Doesn't suffer fools"

The problem is that unless you run his exact favorite gear of this year, you're a window-licking [bleep] fool!

Now read that again. One more time.

Laughing!

(Bring back the 30stw!)
Posted By: longarm Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/09/21
I'm relatively new here but it appears to me that Stick is one of the more influential members of the Fire, judging by the number of threads about him and the number of responses and how many of those responses borrow his own lexicon..

Hint.

The few times I've had occasion to send him a message with a question he's always been helpful.

Doesn't matter to me if he hates my rifle scopes, Im happy with them and that's what counts.

Dude, he's living in your head if you even partially believe that. It's not allies vs the others! That chit is all in your head. LOL
Originally Posted by longarm
I'm relatively new here but it appears to me that Stick is one of the more influential members of the Fire, judging by the number of threads about him and the number of responses and how many of those responses borrow his own lexicon..

Hint.

The few times I've had occasion to send him a message with a question he's always been helpful.

Doesn't matter to me if he hates my rifle scopes, Im happy with them and that's what counts.

Recommends good books too…..
Posted By: Muffin Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/09/21
Originally Posted by JSTUART

I must be the odd one out as should I ever visit the States Stick is one of a very few I would go out of my way to meet.

NOPE!

ME TOO!
Posted By: longarm Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/09/21
vacrt2002
Do tell..
Posted By: SCgman1 Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/09/21
That does it.........moving the schtik up to the top of my prayer list.
Who kilt Judman?

Can’t believe he’d miss this opportunity, unless he be ded.

🦫
Originally Posted by slm9s
"Doesn't suffer fools"

The problem is that unless you run his exact favorite gear of this year, you're a window-licking [bleep] fool!

Laughing!

(Bring back the 30stw!)

Yep.

Many suck his ass, not sure why yet.
I don't have any problem with Stick, definitely worth his threads. The only time he gets irritating is when he trolls other peoples threads but so what? I believe BobBrown is one of his alias's. I also think that some of you go over the top fuqqing with him over his son's death, something I would never do to anyone for any reason. I don't know just how out in the middle of nowhere he lives but I spent almost 19 years in a town with 80 people in it mostly grumpy hermits 26 miles from the nearest gas station and I went through some moods for sure. I can remember going weeks without speaking to anyone. This before the "net". I tend to believe he is a lot easier to deal with in person.
Originally Posted by AKduck

Truth. We’ve a ton of the coddled type around.

Apparently so.

Not many guys will take on the mob, literally say prove me wrong to all comers, and have the wares to comment first hand on such a breadth of things rifle... Preferences evolve, if they didn't, that would be more of a concern. Doesn't mean a damned thing if anyone's feelings have been affected. LOL

Good thing we don't all have to agree on everything or we'd have bitchass cancel culture threads like this all the time.

SDS, Stick Derangement Syndrome. LOL
Originally Posted by rickt300
I don't have any problem with Stick, definitely worth his threads. The only time he gets irritating is when he trolls other peoples threads but so what? I believe BobBrown is one of his alias's. I also think that some of you go over the top fuqqing with him over his son's death, something I would never do to anyone for any reason. I don't know just how out in the middle of nowhere he lives but I spent almost 19 years in a town with 80 people in it mostly grumpy hermits 26 miles from the nearest gas station and I went through some moods for sure. I can remember going weeks without speaking to anyone. This before the "net". I tend to believe he is a lot easier to deal with in person.

Seriously not. IMO Stick would not have any interest in such sockpuppet dooshery. Look elsewhere for that type of pathetic kuunt. There's several around.
Wow, I guess I underestimated how many here need his help loading bullets, mounting scopes, and killing animals. I didn't think it was that hard. While I do think the dude's a loser of the highest order, the OP started off as a light-hearted joke. Obviously a miscalculation.
Wow, I guess I underestimated how many here need his help loading bullets, mounting scopes, and killing animals. I didn't think it was that hard. While I do think the dude's a loser of the highest order, the OP started off as a light-hearted joke. Obviously a miscalculation.

Seriously, the joke is on you. Get your head right.
When new around here sick / boxer csn be pretty hard to decipher. After learn to decipher a few things he can be pretty knowledgeable. Opinionated yes so can I and many others when it comes to matters of personal choice he will defend his and you can defend yours but don't get your panties in a wad when it's different. It's not my hero but he would be interesting to talk to at the bar that's for sure. Life's too short to get all bent out of shape from internet stuff
You don't have need any help from him to appreciate what he is & what he has done & to recognize his depth & breadth if experience, especially with a lot of oddball & specialty schitt,.

MM
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
You don't have need any help from him to appreciate what he is & what he has done & to recognize his depth & breadth if experience, especially with a lot of oddball & specialty schitt,.

MM

I really dgaf one way or the other, got nothing for or against him, but is he really that much of a God to people here? If he is, you really need another hobby.
Nobody thinks he's either a god or infallible, just knowledgeable.

So you have no recognition for what anyone beyond yourself has done, & you've done it all........all, eh? Is green your color?

MM
I've never had anything but positive experiences dealing with stick....both buying and selling.

I'd sit down and buy him a beer in a minute, just to listen to his stories

Problem is, he can smell bs from 10 miles away, and will call it out in a heartbeat.

Ymmv...
He bought $1000 worth of frozen cookie dough from my children for a fundraiser to help send their youth group on a mission trip to New Guinea.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
He bought $1000 worth of frozen cookie dough from my children for a fundraiser to help send their youth group on a mission trip to New Guinea.

As long as they saved a bunch of people to Jesus, I'm good with that.
Good gear, good photos, good advice and good insults - he's a real character

The dude lives in your head if you have nothing better to do.

Seek counseling.
Originally Posted by mirage243

They spent a day helping out at a New Guinean soup kitchen, then the rest of the week at a water park. PTL!

MM

I really dgaf one way or the other, got nothing for or against him, but is he really that much of a God to people here? If he is, you really need another hobby.

By the same token if we’re going to go hyperbole is he that much of a demon to some people here?

Just like anyone else he has his pluses and minuses but a call it as they see it guy that knows what they speak of from extensive first hand real world knowledge isn’t the most annoying personality to deal with. Better than an insincere BS’er personality by a long shot.
Posted By: SLM Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/09/21
Wow, some sandy manginas.

It was a joke that I bet even the recipient would have laughed at.

You really stepped on your dick with the OP
Posted By: add Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/09/21

[Linked Image from thumbs.gfycat.com]
Ahh, no, & it wasn't a joke either, just uncalled for bullschitt.

MM
This is very concerning.

Originally Posted by Beaver10
Who kilt Judman?

Can’t believe he’d miss this opportunity, unless he be ded.

🦫

They spent a day helping out at a New Guinean soup kitchen, then the rest of the week at a water park. PTL!

1000 dollars well spent, straight up Tammy Faye Baker type trip. 😁😁
Big Who?
Is this schit really nessessary
What schitt?

MM
He shoots more in a week than most do in a year.
I appreciate his sharing the knowledge which comes with that amount of experience, even if the delivery causes chafage for some.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Seriously not. IMO Stick would not have any interest in such sockpuppet dooshery. Look elsewhere for that type of pathetic kuunt. There's several around.

You mean he isn't BobBrown, hell I was just trying to draw him out.
A bunch of people showing what trash they are. Some who should know better. And some I'm surprised at.
This thread is funny AF. Man talks major [bleep] to 95% of the people but you better not say anything about him. TFF

Maybe we can get some stick jerseys and all you homos can wear them running around patting each other on the ass. 🤣
“This is just wrong!!”

“He doesn’t suffer fools!”

Lmao
Hint……….

Lol
Posted By: fburgtx Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/09/21
Meh, the propensity of some to “clutch their pearls”, and act like this is a major insult, seems a bit rich. Schtick has certainly flung his fair share of unsolicited poo on certain threads, here. He must be outta town, because there’s some Burris threads in the Optics forum that he hasn’t trolled, yet.

He’s got knowledge to share, but the difference between “not suffering fools”, and “insulting someone’s intelligence”, is not usually subtle, and a relatively educated disagreement about scope or bullet choice shouldn’t invite a half-page barely intelligible diatribe of insults. State your case, post a “gun in the water” pic, and move on...

I’d find some of his info more useful if it included a bit less “style”, and a little more “substance”.

As for the OP, I think insulting someone’s height is pretty “tame” by 24HCF standards.

Bless your heart for trying…
Posted By: BigNate Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/09/21
Who?

Oh never mind. Had to look, he's been on ignore for a long while.
Posted By: 1911a1 Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/09/21
Laffin !
Isn’t it hunting season? You guys don’t have anything else to do?

Seriously, the joke is on you. Get your head right.

Or buy an actual sense of humor.

Poor ol' Johnny must need a hug.

😢😭
Nope. Dude can't even write a coherent sentence.
The irony is people here thinks he actually shoots... he's the biggest poseur on the internet.

You mean he isn't BobBrown, hell I was just trying to draw him out.

I mean exactly as I said, IMO, he's not the type to mess with or have interest in sockpuppetry. Larry has posted under different user names, as himself, not prettending to be anyone else. Rick's generousity to allow this site to operate is a gift to us all.

PS, this sure ain't the first time the FREE RENT has been on full display from the Peanut Gallery. BFD if agreement isn't acheived.

Based upon years of observation, I absolphucqkinglutelyguarentee JG is not on Stick's mind.... LOL
The irony is people here thinks he actually shoots...

No, the irony is, that it's actually known to be true...

It's all good though, as we're all entitled to an opinion and have the freedom to express it here, even when based purely upon conjecture, something that, BTW, he doesn’t do. SDS. LOL
I have to admit that sometimes I could use a translator to decipher Stick-ese.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/09/21

I mean exactly as I said, IMO, he's not the type to mess with or have interest in sockpuppetry. Larry has posted under different user names, as himself, not prettending to be anyone else. Rick's generousity to allow this site to operate is a gift to us all.

PS, this sure ain't the first time the FREE RENT has been on full display from the Peanut Gallery. BFD if agreement isn't acheived.

Based upon years of observation, I absolphucqkinglutelyguarentee JG is not on Stick's mind.... LOL

Pretty sure Stick just gets off on taking the piss out of anyone whenever, wherever, however he can.

And I am also damned sure Stick will be reading this thread pissing himself laughing at all the new material he now has.
Originally Posted by Teal

Pretty well nails it exactly & I agree 100%.

Stick also doesn't tolerate Pretenders well, of which there are plenty here, & calls them out for what they are on their BS & pretend.

I've been here a long time, & as with Salmonella, I've talked to Stick here & on other sites as well, & never once on all those many times has he ever not answered a reasonable & direct question & I've never had a cross word with him either.

And if the opportunity ever materialized, I'd go outta my way to meet him. He knows more than most can ever realize or know themselves.

I'm also disappointed in the OP for starting a bullschitt thread like this too................IMO, it's beneath him to start & stir this kind of schitt.

MM

Add me to the list of folks that received very useful help from Stick......I'm the sort that tends to believe everybody is different in some way. Nothing wrong with that. Some of Y'all azzholes clearly have no "Milk of Human Kindness"! Frankly, it's this sort of schittt that has lowered the standards of the Campfire from where it was when I first arrived......tis a truly sad thing.

Frog---OUT!
If this thread isn’t gay, it at least experimented a little back in college.
JFC…..

Never mind, I just read the previous comment about “the milk of human kindness”…
This [bleep] is gayer’n AIDS.
Wish I had saved the email he sent to that brass manufacturer. Hands down the funniest thing I’ve ever read on here.
The rest was good for a morning laugh. Poor Boomer, he’s trying really hard to find his place.

Some of you are a little sensitive, this was not a jab at a guy that takes the high road, he searches out threads to sow discord and loves it.

He helped me years ago with a problem, but that doesn’t mean I can’t laugh at his expense, dam sure guarantee he’d laugh at mine.

I damn sure don’t value a man based on how much he shoots like many here do.

Cary on.
Posted By: Mike_S Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/09/21
Pretty douche move to call out a guy who can’t respond because he is away working.
Posted By: pete53 Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/09/21
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Me either. Have had decent conversations and gotten helpful info from him through PM's.

>> AGREED Big Stick has been very helpful. >> you guys who have this problem with Big Stick might be the problem ?
He's still AROUND foo_kTards
Originally Posted by Mike_S
Pretty douche move to call out a guy who can’t respond because he is away working.

Why can't he?

Why can't he?

Didn’t say he couldn’t. But calling a guy out who isn’t around is a douche move in my opinion. Problem?

Why can't he?

Didn’t say he couldn’t. But calling a guy out who isn’t around is a douche move in my opinion. Problem?

Your original post didn't say he was away working, I was just curious why he couldn't respond. Problem?
He’s at the store trying to decide between smooth or crunchy peanut butter and he has the fire all riled up.

Damn he’s good.

Why can't he?

Your original post didn't say he was away working, I was just curious why he couldn't respond. Problem?

That is why I edited it to say he is working. Personally I hope he starts posting here. Shake up the room a bit.

Why can't he?

That is why I edited it to say he is working. Personally I hope he starts posting here. Shake up the room a bit.

Me too, because stick insulting people is a lot funnier than a bunch of phaggs trying to cup his balls for him.

Why can't he?

Me too, because stick insulting people is a lot funnier than a bunch of phaggs trying to cup his balls for him.

That ain't no schit!
Just for the offended…
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: pete53 Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/09/21
to me it appears Big Stick has beat`n you boys and i mean boys , because Stick never posted or replied back ? GRIN
Posted By: RDW Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/09/21

And he is still living in your head laugh
Posted By: deflave Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/09/21
WWJD?
WWJD?

Chuck a midget. That's what.
WWJD?

Lol
Posted By: joken2 Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/09/21

I can totally understand how Big Stick's 'shtick' can ruffle feathers of many with his replies and often to the extreme for some. Saying that, though, I can't help but still see him as he was back in the early 24 Hour Campfire days...

Big Stick -- Early Campfire Days

Why or what caused him to change his posting style I have no idea.
Posted By: 300MAG Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/09/21
Where is Safariman???
WWJD?

Like money changers in a synagogue….
Posted By: Seafire Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/09/21
Aww ya Schtick groupies need to lighten up....

He loves the attention.... and if he is out working, he'll love finding a 50 page thread that is all about him...

He's got thicker skin than you guys are giving him credit for...

Heck, I like Schtick, and rattling his cage.... and he loves getting right back on and using it as an opportunity to give a diatribe of things no one understands, but he does.
and an opportunity to show a bunch of his favorite pictures for the 10,000th time...

Rattling Schtick's cage is like rattling the cage or a pit bull with a bad attitude... touch it once or twice with a Stick, and it loves snarling back and growling at you for 20 minutes...

kinda like wrestling a pig in mud and schitt.... the pig loves it....

Stumpy, have a good day where ever you are...and whatever you're doin.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/09/21
Originally Posted by SuperCub

Good one Paul...
I too enjoy Stick...but I grew up with alcoholics, ha (just gouging you Stick!) I know he is a good fisherman, as he will lay his custom rifle/scope down into the water "so you can see how big that trout is!", lol. He seems very knowledgeable about his favorite wildcats. I went through about 10yrs as a rabid wildcatter, love it! Time & money was always my problem! Go get em Stick! smile
Originally Posted by SLM

Cary on.

I doubt this was directed at me but since I commented on how much he shoots I’ll weigh in …

I appreciate the information he provides based on experience but that’s a huge leap to “valuing a man based on how much he shoots.” The latter is not remotely something that enters into my assessment of someone’s “value.” Perhaps it’s semantics, but I certainly don’t value someone who shoots volumes more than someone who doesn’t. I do place more weight upon the information they provide with regard to shooting - that is all.

Long way of saying I agree with you.
We need some new videos of Stick testing gear.
Posted By: 338Rem Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/09/21
Have called him many times in the past 15 or 20 years, for both shooting/reloading info and just to BS. He has has answered my questions and has always been informative. He even returns my calls when I have left a message. As they say, YMMV. You can't not shoot the number of rounds he shoots in a year and not know anything.
Posted By: ERK Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/09/21
I don’t know about that. Some guys screw their whole lives and if you ask their women they still can’t do it right. Shooting could be the same.
I once told a friend who bought junk ammo because it was cheap if he just wanted to hear a bang firecrackers are cheaper. Edk
Some of the same folks posting on this thread, post on the Christian threads.

#makesyouwonder

#thumpersunite
Those of you who have called him, do you secretly hope he doesn't pick up just so you can laugh at his greeting message?
If you know you know. If you don't, you're missing out.
Originally Posted by SLM
The rest was good for a morning laugh. Poor Boomer, he’s trying really hard to find his place.

Some of you are a little sensitive, this was not a jab at a guy that takes the high road, he searches out threads to sow discord and loves it.

He helped me years ago with a problem, but that doesn’t mean I can’t laugh at his expense, dam sure guarantee he’d laugh at mine.

Cary on.

LOL

You, like JG, seem to read into chit well-beyond what is written and make conclusions of other's statements based upon things that only exist in your mind.

Many here are not jumping on the bash Stick bandwagon for their own reasons and opinions, some stated, others not... That you declare to know such reasons when unstated is beyond phaeggy, just like starting this thread was for JG. Gaeyy +P.

Reeks of the same cancel culture behavior of the leftists.

SDS 2 SLM 0

LMAO !
A swing and a miss.

Again.

Originally Posted by SLM

Cary on.

LOL

You, like JG, seem to read into chit well-beyond what is written and make conclusions of other's statements based upon things that only exist in your mind.

Many here are not jumping on the bash Stick bandwagon for their own reasons and opinions, some stated, others not... That you declare to know such reasons when unstated is beyond phaeggy, just like starting this thread was for JG. Gaeyy +P.

SDS 2 SLM 0
Originally Posted by KEVIN_JAY
He’s at the store trying to decide between smooth or crunchy peanut butter and he has the fire all riled up.

Damn he’s good.

Funny... I bumped into him at a store up in his neck of the woods and recognized him due to campfire pics..

I walked up and said hey man you must be big stick!

He invited myself and a buddy out for some glassing and a bit of shooting that eve.

Won’t find a more helpful or generous guy but I knew that via some calls/pms
Originally Posted by SLM
A swing and a miss.

Again.

Originally Posted by SLM

Cary on.

LOL

SDS 2 SLM 0

Gaaayyy ^^^^^^ But not alone, there's a lot of guys identifying as cumslobbering bitches lately. It's gotta be nice, that you're not alone here anymore.
Originally Posted by SLM
A swing and a miss.

Again.

Originally Posted by SLM

Cary on.

LOL

SDS 2 SLM 0

Gaaayyy ^^^^^^ But not alone, there's a lot of guys identifying as cumslobbering bitches lately...

Hey Sugar Titz.
Posted By: WAM Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/09/21
Don’t sweat Judman. It’s hunting season for PNW Mafia.
Pretty good at reading people. I find stick obnoxious on line but don’t pay much attention to his posts, but figure him as someone that probably would walk through the gates of hell for a friend. That doesn’t mean I like or dislike him, never met him.

You? Guessing you’re an insecure overweight guy that wants people to think he is way smarter than he really is. Keep plugging along, you’ll find your lane.

The constant homo retorts are telling.

Originally Posted by SLM
A swing and a miss.

Again.

Originally Posted by SLM

Cary on.

LOL

SDS 2 SLM 0

Gaaayyy ^^^^^^ But not alone, there's a lot of guys identifying as cumslobbering bitches lately. It's gotta be nice, that you're not alone here anymore.
At least this blog is dying down
Originally Posted by BobBrown
At least this blog is dying down

“Blog”?
Originally Posted by slm9s
"Doesn't suffer fools"

Laughing!

(Bring back the 30stw!)

Free rent.
Posted By: keith Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/09/21
I have not run his exact gear to improve....Stick lives in a world where the basics are simple and straight forward....bullets over head stamps, Kiss, find pressure, rock on...

Much of the rest he does is icing on the cake, but not the cake.
Originally Posted by ERK
I don’t know about that. Some guys screw their whole lives and if you ask their women they still can’t do it right. Shooting could be the same.
I once told a friend who bought junk ammo because it was cheap if he just wanted to hear a bang firecrackers are cheaper. Edk

Dayom. Wish i would have told a friend of mine that before he passed.
WWJD?

Like money changers in a synagogue….

Hey, you're gonna make folks nervous.
Saw some other pics/vids a few years ago of him lumberjacking..................that sure as hells wasn't kid stuff for sure.

MM
Posted By: Seafire Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/10/21
Originally Posted by Fireball2

yeah, evidently his dad wasn't a real stellar type.. heard from more than once source that pop was on the sex offender list...and that he took off to Alaska to get away from
problems himself at a young age... can't hold that against someone..
Posted By: JimH Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/10/21

Attached picture 51571325620_07b1712ac2_w.jpg
Posted By: add Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/10/21
Originally Posted by Seafire

yeah, evidently his dad wasn't a real stellar type.. heard from more than once source that pop was on the sex offender list...and that he took off to Alaska to get away from

"heard from more than once source"

Jeebus, you really are quite the bish.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/10/21
Originally Posted by add

GFY,

Guy has a rough childhood.....he's gone and at least had a life he wanted to pursue, that evidently he's happy wife.
evidently you haven't or you wouldn't be such a little "Bish" yourself.

Besides my opinion of someone is none of your business, whether it be positive or negative.

definitely rate Schtick a lot higher than I rate your opinions....or you for that matter...

for a Second Time... GFY... just to make sure my message back to you is clear...
Stick’s nightmare? Anyone know?

[Linked Image from cdn.shopify.com]
Don't really like the Little Feller.
I went through a short phase of jerking his chain.

Pretty soon got to thinking about...some of the things posted about him.
And decided his posts and actions were on him.

Mine on me.
That was the end of it.

Actually feel sorry for him, wouldn't want to live in his skin.
Honor your favorite online nemesis today with with ol Brown PADDLER . Don’t forget to flush

LOL
I’ve been hanging out here for more than a while, and have found Stick to be one of the most helpful people on the fire.

Your mileage may vary, but when I do the things with my rifles and handloads that Stick advocates for, they shoot better and I shoot better.

Snarfy? Maybe.
Intelligent and more than willing to share good info? Absolutely.

My “followed users” list is short and has changed over the years, but Stick has been on there from the start, and I’m better for it.
Posted By: cath8r Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/10/21
I thought he was very knowledgeable. Had cool guns. Great methods. Kept it simple. Rough delivery and he liked to stir folks up with his delivery. But he really wasn't wrong. Knows his stuff! Internet forums devolve into a real pack of catty highschool mean girls oftentimes and its sad. Folks get a little too comfy talking to each other online how they wouldn't in real life... him too.
Posted By: ewc Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/10/21
Originally Posted by David_Walter
I’ve been hanging out here for more than a while, and have found Stick to be one of the most helpful people on the fire.

Your mileage may vary, but when I do the things with my rifles and handloads that Stick advocates for, they shoot better and I shoot better.

Snarfy? Maybe.
Intelligent and more than willing to share good info? Absolutely.

My “followed users” list is short and has changed over the years, but Stick has been on there from the start, and I’m better for it.

Couldn’t agree more. When I asked him for help with a newly purchased 7d, he gave me enough advice to get pretty decent quickly. Instead of a long learning curve, pictures looked dang good from the beginning.

Thanks Stick-
Posted By: Clarkm Here is a video by Big Stick - 10/10/21
Some on this gun forum are resentful of Big Stick.
His style was the same 13 years ago with the handle "NOBODY" on sniper's hide.
On SH, he was regarded for technical knowledge, but rude.

Originally Posted by Clarkm
Some on this gun forum are resentful of Big Stick.
His style was the same 10 years ago with the handle "NOBODY" on sniper's hide.
On SH, he was regarded for technical knowledge, but rude.

Funny video, I watch it from time to time, cow barrel, LOL
As the Jesus figure here, I love everyone equally. Plus, if you watch his videos whilst you are drunk, you understand the world.
Posted By: fshaw Re: Here is a video by Big Stick - 10/11/21
I enjoy reading his posts and pay attention to his posts. I also enjoy his ability to make a handful of members here apoplectic.
Stick got too weird for me.

The early years were better.
Originally Posted by fshaw
I enjoy reading his posts and pay attention to his posts. I also enjoy his ability to make a handful of members here apoplectic.

🤣

Shut up stupid.
Gotta admit, if I see stick listed in a thread I'll likely give it a read .......aside from the occasional volatility his technical input is impressive and interesting.
I think this is right if memory is correct. "Hint?"
[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Attached picture Capturebig stick.PNG
Posted By: dan_oz Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/11/21
I find it easy enough to ignore the bloke. I don't see any need to say more about him.
Posted By: fshaw Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/11/21
Originally Posted by SandBilly

🤣

Shut up stupid.

I don’t know if the emoji is meant to cancel the snarky comment or if I touched a nerve. Either way I’m pleased to see Stick getting broad support on a callout thread.
Posted By: deflave Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/11/21
Christianity on full display here.

LOL
Posted By: Muffin Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/11/21

🤣

Shut up stupid.

HINT!

I have been around hard workers my whole life. Hard work does not preclude having the most basic manners. Running your mouth like that down here will get your ass kicked. As some have said though it appears that he is nicer in person.
Not sure if I'm thinking about the same guy. Is this "Big Stick" guy the one who hunted with a pink colored rifle. I would laugh for day's at the dust up this guy caused.apparently he ticked off the wrong person and got the ban hammer.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/11/21
Originally Posted by jjenkins
Not sure if I'm thinking about the same guy. Is this "Big Stick" guy the one who hunted with a pink colored rifle. I would laugh for day's at the dust up this guy caused.apparently he ticked off the wrong person and got the ban hammer.

Pink, purple, orange. He's got them all.

kwg
Posted By: Redneck Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/11/21

Little Twiggy was quite the a-hole... Probably #1 in his day... Too bad Twig was 99% ego and 1% talent... He might have been a stud at the gay parade... laugh laugh laugh
So, nobody here knew that kissing the lands was optimal and bullets matter until BS told them?

Lmfao
Posted By: SLM Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/11/21
Careful, Boomer is going to say Stick is living rent free in your head or have one of his typical homo retorts.

He makes a cute cheerleader.
So, nobody here knew that kissing the lands was optimal and bullets matter until BS told them?

Lmfao

No doubt. I've always started at the lands on load development and worked backwards, that way you have a starting point, knowing the sweet spot can only be one direction. Common sense... That being said, I have found seating depth to be the least critical variable in finding accuracy.
Did the OP get “sticked” but no call the next day ?

LMAO
Originally Posted by SLM
Careful, Boomer is going to say Stick is living rent free in your head or have one of his typical homo retorts.

#MountainBoners gets his panties in a wad very easily
Posted By: goalie Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/11/21
Originally Posted by cath8r
Folks get a little too comfy talking to each other online how they wouldn't in real life... him too.

Yeah, I'm gonna guess he wouldn't say what he did about my son to my face.

But I'd call him a POS parent to his face, so who knows?

I laugh at the people butt hurt that their hero gets ragged on. He is devoid of civility, and starts a whole lotta shiit. Funny, when given the opportunity to back up his talk at long range, shooting against another forum member for cash and bragging rights, well, he backed away as fast as Toot or Elky from the check his mouth wrote that his ass couldn't cash.

I've learned from people much more knowledgeable than Stick. Funny, none felt the need to be a complete a-hole outta the gate.

Just read through most of this drivel. Kinda impressive going 12 pages about someone who some are belittling and others are defending while some of us are kinda neutral.
I am just wondering where he’s at?
Originally Posted by tankerjockey
Just read through most of this drivel. Kinda impressive going 12 pages about someone who some are belittling and others are defending while some of us are kinda neutral.

He’s filming as an Oompa Loompa in the Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory prequel
Originally Posted by tankerjockey

Tour guide, Yellow Brick Road.
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by SLM

#MountainBoners gets his panties in a wad very easily

Don’t get him started on Chinese scopes or Catholic priests.
Posted By: skeen Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/12/21
Stick = Trump

24HCF = Twitter

Butthurt = GOP

Any questions?
Originally Posted by Higginez
Stick = Trump

24HCF = Twitter

Butthurt = GOP

Any questions?

LMAO.
#meanwords

Unfortunately, the comparisons stop at “abrasive personality”

#rapewhistle
Originally Posted by skeen

Watch4bear vs. Larry the Bushelor

LMAO
Posted By: SLM Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/12/21
Wife said what the hell are you laffin’ at.

Now she’s Laffin’.

Originally Posted by skeen

Lmfao

A lot of us know that "kissing the.lands" is not always optimal and anyone who screams otherwise is an idiot.
Posted By: dubePA Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/12/21
Loading since the late 70s for over a dozen cartridges and a few dozen rifles. Best I can recall, that approach only ever benefited a few loads/rifles. Very few. Generally started out with the accepted OAL and took it from there. I'm still shooting some of those original loads in those same rifles, since that time. Wasn't broke, didn't need fixed.

That said, Stick never really bothered me all that much and I was "introduced" to him two decades ago at Shooters.com? Not the only eccentric mofo I've been acquainted with over nearly three decades on the planet, likely won't be the last?

What bothers me more, is some of the horseschit that now passes on here for discussion and discourse. Used to sarcasm and insults. But some of this crap is pretty pathetic.
Only thing JGRaider honors is cock
Posted By: add Re: Let's Honor Big Stick Here - 10/12/21
Originally Posted by add

GFY,

Guy has a rough childhood.....he's gone and at least had a life he wanted to pursue, that evidently he's happy wife.
evidently you haven't or you wouldn't be such a little "Bish" yourself.

Besides my opinion of someone is none of your business, whether it be positive or negative.

definitely rate Schtick a lot higher than I rate your opinions....or you for that matter...

for a Second Time... GFY... just to make sure my message back to you is clear...

Tell us, again about your phaggy, rumoring "more than on source", Gladis.
Same schit, thread after thread.

Yawn
© 24hourcampfire