Home
https://elections.ap.org/thehill/results/2021-11-02/state/VA/race/G/raceid/47225
Given that mail in votes can still be counted through Friday, I don't a decision being done tonight.

But at the end of tonight, the Demons will see how many "new" mail in votes they need to win.

I just cannot bring myself to believe that this is a straight up honest election.

I'd love to be wrong..................................

MM
Results coming in...................
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Given that mail in votes can still be counted through Friday, I don't a decision being done tonight.

But at the end of tonight, the Demons will see how many "new" mail in votes they need to win.

I just cannot bring myself to believe that this is a straight up honest election.

I'd love to be wrong..................................

MM

Yep. I’m sure the steal is already in for the DemoRat’s.
I still think the Dems are going to lose but just heard about unexplained delays in reporting Fairfax County results...
Early yet,but Youngkin has a 10pt lead with 37% in.
fingers crossed
Youngkin 54% to 45%
Of course they're still withholding Fairfax County LOL.
There’s over 5 million registered voters. Hope the turnout wasn’t high for dems. They have plenty to be discouraged about.
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Of course they're still withholding Fairfax County LOL.

The Republican counties need to start not reporting. Wait until democrat strongholds are reported. Fuuck the whole letting them know how much they have to cheat
Youngkin 54% to 45%

I’m betting that will soon change.
Virginia’s too close to DC for a “honest” election.
So the largest county has not turned their early count on time.

Yep this thing seems like it's on the up and up.
Me and 14 yr old son always take off Election Day and hunt and then vote I had him so pumped up last year for trump he watched me do the ballot our hopes were dashed from the fraud we did our annual hunt and skipped the vote
Originally Posted by plainsman456
So the largest county has not turned their early count on time.

Yep this thing seems like it's on the up and up.

Imagine that.
No worries... The 3:00am "witching hour" is still a ways off... Plenty of time to "conjure" up a win for the Dem...
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Me and 14 yr old son always take off Election Day and hunt and then vote I had him so pumped up last year for trump he watched me do the ballot our hopes were dashed from the fraud we did our annual hunt and skipped the vote

Well, that helped...
Originally Posted by worriedman

Well, that helped...

No kidding. Brilliant.
Originally Posted by worriedman

Well, that helped...

No kidding
I did talk to a guy that went to vote and they told him they ran out of ballots to come back later don’t know if that’s good or bad
well, when Trump spends a whole year saying voting is rigged and won't work, loses two senate seats in Georgia, you can't put it on earlybrd

what are you blaming him for, believing Trump?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Dem's ..got the printers running on high !
Rural areas should report slowly. I hate having my hopes dashed.

Seriously?

Damn, so the lesson is?
Originally Posted by Sycamore
well, when Trump spends a whole year saying voting is rigged and won't work, loses two senate seats in Georgia, you can't put it on earlybrd

Fugk off.
With all that school board chit over the past year...and the dem's still win... ...we know this chit is riged....I can't believe what's happen to our country in so few a years...shaking my head here...
Originally Posted by atvalaska
With all that school board chit over the past year...and the dem's still win... ...we know this chit is riged....I can't believe what's happen to our country in so few a years...shaking my head here...

And I lived in Arlington VA 81_85.....
I did talk to a guy that went to vote and they told him they ran out of ballots to come back later don’t know if that’s good or bad

Did they ask him if he was a Republican first ? 😜

Free country, well sort of these days, but that was just plain dumb
Originally Posted by broomd

Seriously?

Damn, so the lesson is?

Covtards like you elected biden.

That’ll show em!
Originally Posted by DeadHead

That’ll show em!

Do you see republican politicians doing ANYTHING to reign in mail in voting, vote canvasing, etc? All the chit that promotes fraud.

Well you are part of the problem.
Make of it what you will....

Seriously?

Damn, so the lesson is?

I figured getting soaked in the rain with my son hunting was worth more than rushing to the polls and it not being counted correctly or turned away because they ran out of ballots

Seriously?

Damn, so the lesson is?

I figured getting soaked in the rain with my son hunting was worth more than rushing to the polls and it not being counted correctly or turned away because they ran out of ballots

I get the discouragement with our system, but I think it would have been a better example to show your son what his civic duty should be.
Some of these comments are so much bull shhiitt.
Originally Posted by copperking81

That’ll show em!

Do you see republican politicians doing ANYTHING to reign in mail in voting, vote canvasing, etc? All the chit that promotes fraud.

Not really and I don’t claim to have the solution. That said, I am fairly certain the idea of Conservatives giving up and not bothering to vote would make even old Nancy’s cooter wet. Do you see a scenario where Conservatives refusing to vote helps fix the problem?
Seriously?

Damn, so the lesson is?

You're a fugking loser.
Why to show him how to give up.
If the Dems don't cheat their way out of this, there's going to be a nationwide Democrat Party meltdown tomorrow.

That’ll show em!

Not really and I don’t claim to have the solution. That said, I am fairly certain the idea of Conservatives giving up and not bothering to vote would make even old Nancy’s cooter wet. Do you see a scenario where Conservatives refusing to vote helps fix the problem?

Do you think republican politicians might start to be a bit more vocal if we sat out until they made voter fraud the primary platform issue?
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Like the stink on a Skunk, you make everybody's nose turn up.
That’ll show em!
Do you think republican politicians might start to be a bit more vocal if we sat out until they made voter fraud the primary platform issue?

Gee, I wonder what the Democrats would love us to do? I bet if we just fall into the fetal position, and watch them win across the board, I'm sure they wouldn't pass a bunch of schit that makes it even easier to cheat.

Sound strategy
I've seen this movie before.

The Republican has a large lead at bedtime.
By morning, it has gotten close.
By Friday, as the "mail in" (fake) ballots are counted,
he loses.

Or , maybe it was just a bad dream.
Originally Posted by Peddler
That’ll show em!

Gee, I wonder what the Democrats would love us to do? I bet if we just fall into the fetal position, and watch them win across the board, I'm sure they wouldn't pass a bunch of schit that makes it even easier to cheat.

I'm not worried about what democrats think dumass. I'm worried about what our politicians are thinking and doing.

So, you just rolled over and told the Dems to stick it to you. Yes, that is exactly what you did. You would not even try. Damn, Biden's bunch just love losers like you. They don't have to get idiots to vote for them, just enough idiots not to vote against them. You might want to think about that.
How long until the election results are paused and the ballot-box stuffing begins?
That’ll show em!
I'm not worried about what democrats think dumass. I'm worried about what our politicians are thinking and doing.

You're an idiot and missed the whole point. When you submit like a little bitch out of some idiotic sense of retribution, the Democrats will just take advantage and make it even harder to achieve your goal.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
How long until the election results are paused and the ballot-box stuffing begins?

Essentially where we are at while we wait for Fairfax county to give us their results.

That’ll show em!

I think if we sit out the left will not need to cheat and it will become a nonissue. There are other ways to deal with complacent republicans, like vote them out.
Pollyanna here likes to think there are a lot more eyeballs now looking out for democrat election shenanigans (fraud).
That’ll show em!

You're an idiot and missed the whole point. When you submit like a little bitch out of some idiotic sense of retribution, the Democrats will just take advantage and make it even harder to achieve your goal.

OK rhino.

That’ll show em!

I think if we sit out the left will not need to cheat and it will become a nonissue. There are other ways to deal with complacent republicans, like vote them out.

Or we could just wait til fireballz kills them all!
"Me and 14 yr old son always take off Election Day and hunt and then vote I had him so pumped up last year for trump he watched me do the ballot our hopes were dashed from the fraud we did our annual hunt and skipped the vote"

That's a dark thing to do and nothing good will come of it.
OK rhino.

You're clueless and delusional.
OK rhino.

Do you think voter fraud is a real and material issue?

Seriously?

Damn, so the lesson is?

In your case the dems have won. You have been a fine example to your son.
OK rhino.

Well, the best way to deal with it isn't to give the tugging commies a huge majority so they can pass laws that will hardwire exactly what you want to prevent sheesh. As others have said, surrender is not the solution. You have to surgically fire the jackass Republicans that are spineless about the matter.

That’ll show em!

Ummm... when was the last time a truly influential republican leader was primaried out? Eric Cantor maybe.
So now 80% is in.

How many can they conger up to shift the election without folks knowing. wink
Originally Posted by plainsman456
So now 80% is in.

How many can they conger up to shift the election without folks knowing. wink

I’m sure Fairfax County is still having trouble with their machines……

Probably 230K votes lost that they just found. SA Chuckles helped the find them.
The 2 counties that have called every election for decades both voted red.
In the Lt governor race, a black, female Republican is winning too.
Will be blue in the morning, the democrats are not done stealing

She’s gonna be be the token “winner”.
So the Election won’t look rigged. 😜
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
She’s gonna be be the token “winner”.
So the Election won’t look rigged. 😜

Hahaha
Anyone know VA law and how close the results have to be for the Dems to be able to demand a recount?
Is it just me, or do McAuliffe's lips look a bit black?
What's he been sucking on?

BAAAAAAA you just turned into a sheep. that is the example you set. you should have done both just like before....
Anyone know VA law and how close the results have to be for the Dems to be able to demand a recount?

VA law is no automatic recount unless the the vote spread is less than 1 percent.
There isn't a D county left that isn't at over 95% reported.

McBallless is down by 4.1%
90% in and Youngkin still up 4%. Better post security guards at the cemeteries.
Business Insider calling it for Youngkin
Anyone heard of any mean tweets so far? whistle
Well the Mcauliffe campaign broke down their stage and election night headquarters. Looks like they are going home to wait for all the missing votes they need.
Let me know Virginians when we are needed.
Biden gonna shît himself

again
Right now they are saying the cities are reporting. Cities should be the first since they seem to have their [bleep] together.

Probably the USPS votes…..
Originally Posted by jdunham
Well the Mcauliffe campaign broke down their stage and election night headquarters. Looks like they are going home to wait for all the missing votes they need.

Wouldn't doubt that for a second!
Originally Posted by slumlord
Biden gonna shît himself

again

While sleeping in a Lazy Boy.
CANDIDATE VOTES PCT.

Glenn Youngkin(R) 1,560,455 50.6%

Terry McAuliffe(D) 1,502,017 48.7%

Princess Blanding(Oth) 21,644 0.7%

95%

Expected vote An Associated Press estimate of how much of the vote in an election has been counted. It is informed by turnout in recent elections, details on votes cast in advance and – after polls close – early returns. The estimate may fluctuate as election officials report additional results and AP learns more about how many voters have cast a ballot

shocked

They’ll find 58,000 votes in the next hour.
Why havent they called this mother yet? I smell the same frickin rat as last election. Get ready for the bullchit overnight early vote count in the wee hours when the cameras are off.
58,000 votes

On fake data dump keyed in at 3:12 AM will fix all this
Magically there will be just enough votes found in a SUV in Alexandria and they will all be for the Marxist.
I received a text from President Trump at 7:14 Arizona time saying Glenn Youngkin Won Big in Virginia. It says tne MAGA movement is stronger than ever.
The Dems would need 70% of the reminder to win. They could get at least 120%
CANDIDATE VOTES PCT.

Glenn Youngkin(R) 1,582,831 51.05%

Terry McAuliffe(D) 1,496,245 48.25%

Princess Blanding(Oth) 21,761 0.7%

95%

Expected vote An Associated Press estimate of how much of the vote in an election has been counted. It is informed by turnout in recent elections, details on votes cast in advance and – after polls close – early returns. The estimate may fluctuate as election officials report additional results and AP learns more about how many voters have cast a ballot.

Unclear to me how totals go DOWN once allocated to a particular candidate ????

I wonder if the 120 to 130 year old voter block has come in for the Dems yet?
Originally Posted by 45_100
I received a text from President Trump at 7:14 Arizona time saying Glenn Youngkin Won Big in Virginia. It says tne MAGA movement is stronger than ever.

Did you get a similar text on the night of Nov 3, 2020?
OK rhino.

There is some, for sure. There is no sense in waiting around until it happens to prevent it. If you think politicians wont cheat, and have not cheated, you would be wrong.
Wtf is a Princess Blanding?

Is that like a female Sylvester ?
We should run a black female with dreadlocks against every Democrat in the midterm elections. Is should spit the vote nicely in most circumstances.

Black liberationist. Wants half the state as a black homeland or some scheit. She stripped votes from the commies so glad the stupid chunt is running.
How is it still at 95%. Seems like the vote count is increasing, Youngkin's lead is shrinking, but the total vote in has stayed at 95% for the last hour. Seems obvious what is happening....."new" votes getting counted....
58,000 votes

On fake data dump keyed in at 3:12 AM will fix all this

^^This
Originally Posted by reivertom

I wonder if the 120 to 130 year old voter block has come in for the Dems yet?

Jimmy Olsen Alert: Robert E. Lee votes for McAuliffe!!!
Originally Posted by RickBin
CANDIDATE VOTES PCT.

95%

Expected vote An Associated Press estimate of how much of the vote in an election has been counted. It is informed by turnout in recent elections, details on votes cast in advance and – after polls close – early returns. The estimate may fluctuate as election officials report additional results and AP learns more about how many voters have cast a ballot.

This afternoon I heard a reporter on NPR explain the reason these races are hard to predict is because of "increased voter access".

LMFAO.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Black liberationist. Wants half the state as a black homeland or some scheit. She stripped votes from the commies so glad the stupid chunt is running.

Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by RickBin
CANDIDATE VOTES PCT.

95%

This afternoon I heard a reporter on NPR say explain the reason these races are hard to predict is because of "increased voter access".

LMFAO.

No fugging way.
Lesco Brandon......

and the horse he rode in on!

ya!

GWB
Originally Posted by geedubya
Lesco Brandon......

ya!

GWB

+1 GeeDub
Yeah well, 85k votes separate this race. 5% remaining is 150,000 votes. They will now break 4:1 for McAweful. We’re going to wake up to a New Democrat govna in VA. This schitt happens every time.
A big winner tonight I think was DeSantis (for 2024)
Originally Posted by geedubya
Lesco Brandon......

ya!

GWB

**Headline**

Joe Biden shïts on horse
Youngkin up 91k now.
Youngkin up 91k now.

Wish that was enough.
CANDIDATE VOTES PCT.

Glenn Youngkin(R) 1,593,637 51.12%

Terry McAuliffe(D) 1,501,747 48.18%

Princess Blanding(Oth) 21,866 0.7%

96% 8:49 pm update

For fugging fugk sake, they just said there a bunch of "early mail in ballots" they haven't reported yet...
I’m trying to find one that says “I got drunk off my ass in Hatteras after I voted”
Let’s go Brandon!
CANDIDATE VOTES PCT.

Glenn Youngkin(R) 1,606,389 51.21%

Terry McAuliffe(D) 1,508,760 48.1%

Princess Blanding(Oth) 21,873 0.7%

94% 8:56 pm update

I’m trying to find one that says “I got drunk off my ass in Hatteras after I voted”
Let’s go Brandon!

Thank you for caring and VA starting the shift away from the idiots.

But I thought it was raining over there?
[Linked Image from thumbs.gfycat.com]

It was this morning. It keeps the losers away from the polls.
LOL the vote count on FOX news just went from 97% DOWN to 95% in...

It was this morning. It keeps the losers away from the polls.

It never occurred to me that earlybrd was actually a potential mcauliffe voter. #winning

I thought they dropped their number

Are you surprised?
Originally Posted by tzone

Are you surprised?

Making room for those suitcase votes!
Youngkin has this. McAuliffe tore down his election headquarters and his family has left. Youngkin and supporters are partying. It’s done.
Cnn and msnbc called it for youngkin
As well as local wdbj7
Just heard!

Let's hope it sticks!

Congratulations!
Congratulations to my fine neighbors to the north!!!!
Throwing us a bone to give some legitimacy to 2024 steal more likely.
Originally Posted by Bperdue21
Cnn and msnbc called it for youngkin
As well as local wdbj7

I’ll be dipped
Originally Posted by Fireball2

You should stick to water features and mini excavator mulching.
McAuliffe concede yet?
Fox called it now
good for virginia
Looks like the new Lt Gov will be a Republican.

The two term Democrat Attorney General will likely lose to a Republican.

A great day if the results are certified as such.
when does the school board in loudon commit Seppuku, it only honorable

Oh look, a believer in the system. ^^^^^^^

Must suck to be blind and stupid.
We just turned the Governors house, Lt. Gov, Attorney General and the House of Delegates solid Republican. In my Area, we also elected a R school board member…..
And we can’t just celebrate? JFC…. Nothing will ever change if we don’t quit the negativity and defeatism.
Let’s Go Brandon!!! I’m proud to be a Virginian, anyone wanting to talk [bleep] on my state, then FUGK you.
Now it’s up to Gov Youngkin and his legislative majority to pass laws and effect real change in this state.
Originally Posted by Mike70560
Looks like the new Lt Gov will be a Republican.

The two term Democrat Attorney General will likely lose to a Republican.

A great day if the results are certified as such.

👍
Congrats to all of you in VA !
Now it’s up to Gov Youngkin and his legislative majority to pass laws and effect real change in this state.

Time for some actual leadership and not some dictatorial BS.
If they do in fact certify this, after Obama, Biden and Harris all pulled out all the stops campaigning for an establishment Clinton disciple, it will be an epic rejection of Brandon.
Congrats to VA and fireballz is still gay!

Winsome Sears looks interesting. She called out the race baiters.

Says the guy who can't see that what happened in Virginia tonight is the greatest political victory since Trump was elected President.
We just turned the Governors house and the House of Delegates solid Republican,
And we can’t just celebrate? JFC…. Nothing will ever change if we don’t quit the negativity and defeatism.
Let’s Go Brandon!!! I’m proud to be a Virginian, anyone wanting to talk [bleep] on my state, then FUGK you.

It’s like that moment in Independence Day when they kill the first alien ship. Now let’s do it nationwide! Let’s Go Brandon!
Congrats to all you folks from Va.
This is big.
Let’s go Brandon.
Congrats to VA and fireballz is still gay!

LOL
Congratulations Virginia!
They're doing the victory dance at the Youngkin stage.
Won the Gov, LtGov and House.

Seems like even some Demonrats don't like it when you screw with their kiddos.
It will be awesome to see the rats abandon ship this week. Hope we get some more stumbag Dems announce retirement.

Says the guy who can't see that what happened in Virginia tonight is the greatest political victory since Trump was elected President.

I still remember that time firenuts was going to deliver justice at stoplight with his 38 supers. Firenuts still waiting for someone to start the revolution.
Another fun thing to watch for is the establishment Dems reject the nutjob progressives like AOC and Sanders and the fratricide that will ensue.

Never thought I’d see it. They way cnn was talking…the fix was in.

Glad I was wrong.
CBS news has a victory check ✔️ next to Youngkin.
Youngkin still up almost 3%. No recount bitches.
I've enjoyed watching Shannon Bream reporting on Fox News.
I remain hopeful for the hotbed of freedom, independence, and revolution.

Congrats, VA.
https://mobile.twitter.com/debostic/status/1455713565722226690

And pass legislation to prevent future legislation that would endanger the State of Virginia as well as the US Constitution..

oh, and Lesco Biden!
Go way Brandon! cool

Time for some actual leadership and not some dictatorial BS.

Lot of the latter going in the toilet on day one, according to Youngkin.
Congrats to the residents of VA.

Never thought I’d see it. They way cnn was talking…the fix was in.

Glad I was wrong.

My thoughts as well.

Congratulations VA, you slayed Goliath today, well done.
YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clean sweep!!!!!
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Won the Gov, LtGov and House.

Seems like even some Demonrats don't like it when you screw with their kiddos.

And the Attny General. That bag of racist [bleep] Mark Herring had to go. He was absolutley worthless.
Originally Posted by rickt300
McAuliffe concede yet?

Not as of 10:30 PM

Said we still have lots of votes to count

https://twitter.com/curtishouck/status/1455722365346848770

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...d-dance-still-got-lot-votes-count-video/
I'll wait and see from the last election it ain't over till the demotards have done their cheating. Mb
Van Jones on CNN calls Glenn Youngkin the "delta variant of Trumpism."

"Same disease, but spreads a lot faster and can get a lot more places."

Let’s hope so.
I have to admit that I was surprised with Youngkin's victory. I really thought the dhimmicrat voter fraud machine was stronger than that.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Finally … a Red win across the board … been a while for us in Virginia!
Congrats Virginians
Lifelong Virginian here. Damn sure feels good. Its a good day in the commonwealth. Hope its the 1st step in reclaiming our nation.
https://www.princewilliamtimes.com/...ab24140-b2c2-11eb-9130-2b93c386ade9.html

And look what you evil racist Virginians elected for Lt. Gov.

Congrats Mrs. Sears! And Semper Fi!!
Even with a metric ton of fake ballots Youngkin pulled it out. But But But FJB said the election was in the bag for McCauliffe.
Congratulations Virginia. FJB.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Even with a metric ton of fake ballots Youngkin pulled it out. But But But FJB said the election was in the bag for McCauliffe.

Metric ton of BS for sure.

God Bless Virginia... God Bless America
McAuliffe was a sack of [bleep] and didn't deserve to be elected. Bringing Biden, the most despised, corrupt, and ineffectrive president in US history, didn't help McAuliffe at all. But let's make sure we share some credit where credit is due.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
“So Here’s to brave Virginia, the Old Dominion State!!!"

Congrats, hope he does just that.
Get to it Virginia!
Nice results in Va and a great way to say “Let’s go Brandon”
The cynical side of me has to ask....
Why didn’t bill and hillary stump for terry?
And was terry just a bone to throw at the nation to say “see our elections are safe, secure, free and fair”?

Either way, I also am shocked, as well as happy I got it wrong.
Originally Posted by JeffP
And was terry just a bone to throw at the nation to say “see our elections are safe, secure, free and fair”?

The Clinton's are political poison at this point.
Originally Posted by dale06
Nice results in Va and a great way to say “Let’s go Brandon”

Biden has already made a statement assuring everyone that the Democrat loss in VA has nothing to do with how good or bad he is doing. Lol
HOOOORAY for Virginia ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Prayer to God it's the FIRST of many IN the USA.
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
McAuliffe was a sack of [bleep] and didn't deserve to be elected. Bringing Biden, the most despised, corrupt, and ineffectrive president in US history, didn't help McAuliffe at all. But let's make sure we share some credit where credit is due.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

As to Northum, don’t forget,”we’ll make those babies comfortable before we let them die.”

My guess would be that bill and Hillary are just as irrelevant as Cher and Madonna
But the democrats always have Alec Baldwin to lift them up and if things get really rough theu could bring back Jimmy Carter to help out Joe Biden.

After all, Jimmy Carter was a total rock star compared to O'Biden.
McAuliffe the bag man hasn't conceded and wont ever. They're going to keep counting votes until Friday. Obama provided a clue as to how they're going to pull it off by begging people to vote by mail. The presses are running at top speed. I won't celebrate until Glen is sworn in. Really hope he wins but democrats are good at stealing elections especially after the fact.

A similar thought crossed my mind. Was McAuliffe a sacrifice to the right to calm voter fraud anger?
who knew all those people who voted for Biden and then voted for Youngkin were racists?

Racists are everywhere..everywhere I tells ya
Originally Posted by deflave

The Clinton's are political poison at this point.

Not to the base and the radical left

Yes they are.

They're dead politically and they're damn near dead physically.

Nobody wants them around.

Yes they are.

Yep.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I have to admit that I was surprised with Youngkin's victory. I really thought the dhimmicrat voter fraud machine was stronger than that.

Oh it's getting an upgrade, I promise you that. But they don't know what to do with a black woman Republican, as Lt. Gov. LMAO
The Winsome Sears victory is a big event as well. Marine, second amendment supporter, female, and black.

The democrats worst nightmare.

Yes they are.

And biden is less toxic ? I don’t think so. I am surrounded by the enemy. And my experience is Ds still think Bill was a good POTUS.
We just turned the Governors house, Lt. Gov, Attorney General and the House of Delegates solid Republican. In my Area, we also elected a R school board member…..

Same/same down here Jack!
Montgomery wasn't the lone blue county in SWVA for a surprising change!
We also sent a new very strong 2A supporter to Richmond[Marie March].
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by rickt300
McAuliffe concede yet?
Not as of 10:30 PM

Said we still have lots of votes to count

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...d-dance-still-got-lot-votes-count-video/

Somehow we all knew you'd be by to pop everyone's balloon.
If one wants to see some eye popping #'s look at far southwest county totals, McScumlie was in single digits in some of them and barely cracked 10% in some.

And biden is less toxic ? I don’t think so. I am surrounded by the enemy. And my experience is Ds still think Bill was a good POTUS.

Yeah, you're right.

They'll be stumping for everybody from here forward.
Originally Posted by bruinruin

A similar thought crossed my mind. Was McAuliffe a sacrifice to the right to calm voter fraud anger?

No, like one Lays potato chip.

Yeah, you're right.

I don’t think anyone believes that. But it has to seem odd given their relationship (terry and the clintons)that they avoided him like the plague yet he had biden stump for him.
Kamala was right for once - "What happens in Virginia will, in large part, determine what happens in 2022, 2024, and on."
Yeah, you're right.

They saw the writing on the wall and probably didn't want Biden's schit stink on them.

I don’t think anyone believes that. But it has to seem odd given their relationship (terry and the clintons)that they avoided him like the plague yet he had biden stump for him.

The Clintons are a political plague.

Just like a Republican that wants to be seen as pro-Trump or Desantis isn't going to have the Bush family stump for them.

Biden is stumping because he's the current president and they have to keep up appearances. Rest assured when his time is up, he'll be tossed into the Jimmy Carter bin.

Kamala is damn near there already.
Brandon is going to keep schiting his pants and falling asleep, the establishment is going to go to war with the nutjob commie wing, and next year, the Dems are going to lose the largest number of seats in mid term election history.
Brandon is going to keep schiting his pants and falling asleep, the establishment is going to go to war with the nutjob commie wing, and next year, the Dems are going to lose the largest number of seats in mid term election history.

I like your thinking, I hope it's right............

now I'm going to load up some ammo.

Maybe, that did cross my mind, Democrats are always playing some sort of angle.

Or maybe they a just not done counting.

Either way, it’s a great day for VA so far.
All the more reason for the Ds to do anything to win this election. Because this puts the spotlight right on joe.
The establishment wanted nothing more than a D win so they could spin the death of Trump support and America first.
Then the GOP would fall in line to get republicans back on the GOP plantation.

I have to think terry was a bone to quell election fraud audits, paving the way to triage 2022 loses.

But like yesterday, I hope I am wrong and America first conservatives sweep up next year.
This just in-

49% of the electorate in VA, and currently, 49.9% in NJ, are STILL a bunch of effing morons, and will vote for anything with a pulse and a (D) after its’ name.

It’s great to see Republicans regaining some ground, but saddening to see that half the electorate is unable or unwilling to support capitalism/freedom.
I think some light bulbs have come on since Biden stole the election and a handful of the Fugking Idiots got their asses handed to them accordingly.

No doubt there was fraud in this election. Based on what I see today I'd guess McLafugk lost by about 30 points.
Originally Posted by fburgtx
This just in-

49% of the electorate in VA, and currently, 49.9% in NJ, are STILL a bunch of effing morons, and will vote for anything with a pulse and a (D) after its’ name.

It’s great to see Republicans regaining some ground, but saddening to see that half the electorate is unable or unwilling to support capitalism/freedom.

Factor the fraud.
Looking back the progressives couldn't get Bernie elected so they ended up with a newly invented left of center in Biden who is trying to throw them some bones to keep their grumbling to a low roar. Now he'll have no choice but to move more toward center, and Manchin/Sinema don't seem like quite the outliers to the party they were a few days ago.

I'd like to see the democrats with some power step up and shut these nutjobs down, but its a game of attrition. The only hope is the nutjobs evolve into taxpaying suburbanites who have a mortgage, a college fund and a 401K to protect otherwise the nutjobs are going to out number everyone else.

Maybe, that did cross my mind, Democrats are always playing some sort of angle.

Bolsheviks have no loyalty to a faithful solider, ask Andrew Cuomo. The darling of the Democratic Party till Trump was out of office.
Originally Posted by fburgtx
This just in-

That’s what the election results show, factor in all the fraud and cheating and those numbers will shrink considerably.
Congrats Va.!

And hoping the best for y'all, Youngkin has got a lot of crap to straighten out.
Mcauliffe just conceded. Never would have guessed
Biden is not left of center. He’s left of left. He’s always pretended to be left of center while voting full Marxist.
Originally Posted by KFWA
Looking back the progressives couldn't get Bernie elected so they ended up with a newly invented left of center in Biden who is trying to throw them some bones to keep their grumbling to a low roar. Now he'll have no choice but to move more toward center, and Manchin/Sinema don't seem like quite the outliers to the party they were a few days ago.

I'd like to see the democrats with some power step up and shut these nutjobs down, but its a game of attrition. The only hope is the nutjobs evolve into taxpaying suburbanites who have a mortgage, a college fund and a 401K to protect otherwise the nutjobs are going to out number everyone else.

That’s the “common sense” view.

Unfortunately, many of the nutjobs on the (D) side of Congress will look at it as, “Hey! We’re going down in flames in November ‘22! Might as well shove our Commie agenda through while we’ve still got the chance!”
The Spectator article...

...McAuliffe accepted a quarter of a million dollars from the embattled American Federation of Teachers … Additionally, McAuliffe took half a million dollars from the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) and $400,000 from the National Education Association (NEA) … NEA recently adopted a measure dropping $54,000 to target and “research” opponents of critical race theory — the highly controversial subject that McAuliffe has called a “right-wing conspiracy” that is the subject of a fiery fight in Virginia’s affluent Loudoun County School District...

All tolled looks 1.25 MILLION $s of union money pizzed away!!! WIN and WIN
Originally Posted by rainshot
Biden is not left of center. He’s left of left. He’s always pretended to be left of center while voting full Marxist.

no desire to defend Biden but I've seen him pull the reigns in a few times against the hard core progressives. He is too moderate for them and is considered a compromise.

so my comments are in relation to where the progressives who are whining on D.U. stand today.
Originally Posted by Mac84

PERFECT,

Seems you two are not alone with your cynical thinking.

On Tuesday Glenn Youngkin won the governor’s race in Virginia. He was an impressive candidate and it was a stunning win.

As Joe Hoft reported earlier today — One year ago 300,000 votes magically appeared for Joe Biden in the middle of the night to give him the win in Virginia. These magical votes have yet to be explained. The Democrats, fake news and even the Republican Party are incurious.

So where were the magical votes this year? Was this omission on purpose? Was this part of a larger psyop on the American public? Was this part of their game? Throw in McAuliffe as a sacrificial lamb knowing they can steal any future election at will?

So, was the 2021 Virginia race a head-fake by Democrats on the American public?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-2021-virginia-race-head-fake-democrats/

Not sure I agree with this or not, I’m more in the camp that the Democrats cheated their ass off and needed this victory, they just didn’t cheap enough to defeat the good people of VA.
Originally Posted by Mac84

How long before that loser publicly blames schitttmypantsBiden for the loss?

no desire to defend Biden but I've seen him pull the reigns in a few times against the hard core progressives. He is too moderate for them and is considered a compromise.

so my comments are in relation to where the progressives who are whining on D.U. stand today.

Can you give an example?
Being that McScum is of the Clinton fold I don't see him as the type to 'take one for the team'........EVER!
His political career just ended.

This after he had hopes of possibly being the on the 2024 ticket for POTUS after winning a 2nd VA Governor term.

Can you give an example?

Immigration.

Oh wait…

Seems you two are not alone with your cynical thinking.

On Tuesday Glenn Youngkin won the governor’s race in Virginia. He was an impressive candidate and it was a stunning win.

As Joe Hoft reported earlier today — One year ago 300,000 votes magically appeared for Joe Biden in the middle of the night to give him the win in Virginia. These magical votes have yet to be explained. The Democrats, fake news and even the Republican Party are incurious.

So where were the magical votes this year? Was this omission on purpose? Was this part of a larger psyop on the American public? Was this part of their game? Throw in McAuliffe as a sacrificial lamb knowing they can steal any future election at will?

So, was the 2021 Virginia race a head-fake by Democrats on the American public?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-2021-virginia-race-head-fake-democrats/

Not sure I agree with this or not, I’m more in the camp that the Democrats cheated their ass off and needed this victory, they just didn’t cheap enough to defeat the good people of VA.

Plenty of people are skeptical. We've seen too much!

I'm glad for Virginia, reclaiming sanity in politics, good job on the votes and thankfully not enough cheating by the left to steal this one.

Can you give an example?

sure student loans elimination and the filibuster are a couple of areas he isn't going the direction they wanted him to. I don't think they got anywhere close to what they were wanting from the Green New Deal too

Their frustration is all good, it creates voter apathy.
After the 2020 election, Pres. Trump said, " this will never happen again" refering to the massive voter fraud.
Could this be the beginning?

Can you give an example?

sure student loans elimination and the filibuster are a couple of areas he isn't going the direction they wanted him to. I don't think they got anywhere close to what they were wanting from the Gree New Deal too

Hmm....literally no one wants any of that aside from a couple of pink hairs.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by 45_100

Did you get a similar text on the night of Nov 3, 2020?

Come to think of it!
I did hear Van whatever on CNN last night say "I don't want to hear anything about voter fraud after this"

so mission accomplished for the Dems in that regard
Congratulations Governor Younkin,
We put you in the big house, put your team in place.
Time to get busy and do what you said you would.
Don’t let us down, we have your back.
I did hear Van whatever on CNN last night say "I don't want to hear anything about voter fraud after this"

so mission accomplished for the Dems in that regard

Problem is milk toast Repuke cucks that take the boot off the neck instead of gutterstomping Demonrats into oblivion.

Same goes for Libertardians.

Can you give an example?

sure student loans elimination and the filibuster are a couple of areas he isn't going the direction they wanted him to. I don't think they got anywhere close to what they were wanting from the Green New Deal too

I think the credit for student loans and the filibuster go to Manchin and Sinema (and perhaps a few other Dems who privately signal they won't support it), rather than Biden. He basically goes forward with everything the extremists propose as long as they have the votes in Congress.
From another thread

Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
It's nice to win a battle, but the war continues. The Left never rolls over and says, "We are on the wrong path, let's change our position on the issues." No, it's "How can we fool them better next time?" (Or, "How can we manufacture more bogus ballots next time?")

The Republicans can never assume that simply doing a better job and having positive results to point to will be enough to keep them in charge.
Originally Posted by Remsen

Can you give an example?

I think the credit for student loans and the filibuster go to Manchin and Sinema (and perhaps a few other Dems who privately signal they won't support it), rather than Biden. He basically goes forward with everything the extremists propose as long as they have the votes in Congress.

I won't argue that point. It may very well be true. I've already defended him more than I wanted to
Laura Inghram (spelling?) said on FOX that Republican voting lawyers and watchdogs were stop gaps to minimize cheatiing.
She said the campaign was great, but the watchdogs helped the votes be a little more honest than 2020.
Shame that corruption is the superstar of American democracy.

Whatever the reason, the red win was huge for the country. A shift in corruption momentum.
I'm not sure what impact the new Virginia governor will have on me, but Joe Manchin and the RINO's got another wake up call.
From another thread

It's nice to win a battle, but the war continues. The Left never rolls over and says, "We are on the wrong path, let's change our position on the issues." No, it's "How can we fool them better next time?" (Or, "How can we manufacture more bogus ballots next time?")

The Republicans can never assume that simply doing a better job and having positive results to point to will be enough to keep them in charge.

I'm glad for Virginia. I hope it's a trend.

Don't forget how the left STOLE the 2020 election from our president. It had nothing to do with our side failing to do this or that, they fabricated fake ballots and STOLE the election, essentially overthrowing our LEGITIMATE government. We are now under communists rule. Not the same as communist rule. We still have laws that favor freedom on the books leftover from our freedom-loving capitalist founding, unlike communism, but we have communists in power dismantling that as fast as they can.

Sounds like you guys believe cheating went on in Va, into the double digits, 30% range. That's nothing to celebrate. The fact that R overcame the odds and won regardless must be tempered with the realization that any victories will be short-lived if the cheating bastards aren't summarily hanged with prejudice. So far, we're not seeing any accountability for that.

That's what's disturbing. We'll take the victories but don't lose sight of the bigger picture, we're in a bad place.

Originally Posted by TrueGrit
I'm not sure what impact the new Virginia governor will have on me, but Joe Manchin and the RINO's got another wake up call.

Yep, let's see the vote on Biden's spending bills now.....
The new Lt.Governor,Marine and hard-core second Amendment advocate,Winsome Sears. Hoooraah !

There's nothing that puts more fear in the soul-less bodies of Demonrats than a truly conservative black person.

Beautiful day ☀️ = Range day!

Marines know how to use guns and I won’t ever support a red flag law! The 2nd Amendment says “shall not be infringed!” #SemperFi

Always good to see my friends at Clark Brothers Guns. pic.twitter.com/nNXq4SjazT

— Winsome Sears (@WinsomeSears) April 15, 2021

Originally Posted by rte
The new Lt.Governor,Marine and hard-core second Amendment advocate,Winsome Sears. Hoooraah !

There's nothing that puts more fear in the soul-less bodies of Demonrats than a truly conservative black person.

Marines know how to use guns and I won’t ever support a red flag law! The 2nd Amendment says “shall not be infringed!” #SemperFi

Always good to see my friends at Clark Brothers Guns. pic.twitter.com/nNXq4SjazT

Too bad she was born in Jamaica, she can't run for POTUS or Vice Prez in future
It'll be cool if other Dems feel more emboldened to go against the grain now like Manchin. Hoping for much Democrat fratricide pain...
#BuildBackBitter
Originally Posted by cv540

It never stopped the Kenyan.

It did help that closet homosexual when the fake news,intelligence and law enforcement agencies at the federal level,all lie and covered for him.

Democrats long term strategy has been to destroy America from within. We need to pursue the same strategy to their party- let the Democrats destroy themselves (with our help) from within. The first step was putting Biden and the Ho "in charge". He's such a dufus, no one can respect him, not even Democrats. And pretty much everyone hates Kamala, well, because she's a bitch and a whore. The second thing they did is allow the nutjob commie wing like AOC and Sanders have to much say in the agenda. Now that they have suffered a significant loss of an establishment candidate, who was a Clinton whore, and had Obama, Biden and Harris all campaigning for him, the establishment is going to push back against the commie wing. And you know that ghunt AOC and knucklehead Sanders won't back down, so the infighting will intensify. With this writing on the wall, and the mid terms coming up, other Democrats will step up distancing themselves from Biden and Harris. They may even be rogue against key legislation simply as a public demonstration that they are not a mindless puppet of an increasingly unpopular administration. What would be icing on the cake, is if they push Manchin to the point where he switches parties and they lose the senate before the mid terms.
Winsome........

You just know that she is a cause of DEM apoplexy this AM....
Originally Posted by Muffin

From your link.

. Glenn Youngkin appears to have beaten Terry McAuliffe beyond the margin of fraud.

Well put.
Sears husband was involved in a high speed car wreck and she lost 3 children in a single day

She has managed a homeless shelter and ran church services in a prison

She seems to be a rock of a human being.
Originally Posted by cv540
Originally Posted by rte

Don't know a damn thing about her except what I've read today. She sounds like an amazing person and a BADASS for the Lt Gov position. Hell yeah

But for them that seem to care (and there are a bunch here), if Kameltoe isn't black, neither is this lady. I could give a fugk either way, just pointing it out.
From another thread

Don't forget how the left STOLE the 2020 election from our president. It had nothing to do with our side failing to do this or that, they fabricated fake ballots and STOLE the election, essentially overthrowing our LEGITIMATE government. We are now under communists rule. Not the same as communist rule. We still have laws that favor freedom on the books leftover from our freedom-loving capitalist founding, unlike communism, but we have communists in power dismantling that as fast as they can.

Sounds like you guys believe cheating went on in Va, into the double digits, 30% range. That's nothing to celebrate. The fact that R overcame the odds and won regardless must be tempered with the realization that any victories will be short-lived if the cheating bastards aren't summarily hanged with prejudice. So far, we're not seeing any accountability for that.

That's what's disturbing. We'll take the victories but don't lose sight of the bigger picture, we're in a bad place.

Well said, Fireball.
From another thread

Well said, Fireball.

Yes, they cheated, they just didn’t cheat enough.

This is a cause for concern that must be felt with before 2022.
A question and an opinion.
Has McAuliffe conceded?

You can bet 10% of the vote count was manufactured, made up, created from thin air and all that went to McAuliffe.
Originally Posted by Hastings
A question and an opinion.
Has McAuliffe conceded?

You can bet 10% of the vote count was manufactured, made up, created from thin air and all that went to McAuliffe.

Yes, he has conceded
Anyone get the feeling this was just too easy? What about those 300K ballots the post office had? Why did FX county stop counting, and then recounted? I heard there was only a 100K win for Youngkin. That aint much.
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
Anyone get the feeling this was just too easy? What about those 300K ballots the post office had? Why did FX county stop counting, and then recounted? I heard there was only a 100K win for Youngkin. That aint much.

They got their doors blown off and couldn’t find a way around it.
Heard the USPS said the 300k ballots was BS.

McScumlie blew it in the 11th hour which apparently caught the D's unprepped for what was going to be necessary.

Just be happy with the win.
For the fuucking commies on here, the state had poll watchers at 96% of precincts. Usually that number is in the 20-30% range.

Sucks when ya can't cheat as easily.

F'loser commie POS azzholes

The 300k was actually 88k as quoted by the state director of elections. Little chance of him winning 80k of the 88k he would need to win.
Originally Posted by goalie
For the fuucking commies on here, the state had poll watchers at 96% of precincts. Usually that number is in the 20-30% range.

VA and NC now have black conservative Lt Govs. That has to scare the dems that maybe their cash cow is awakening to realize how they have been used for the past nearly 60 years.
Damn, I thought Kamala woulda pushed them across the finish line. Cucking funt!

You found that GIF.lol

I googled that when one reporter claimed he saw McAuliffe doing some weird dance.

Unfortunately, with the enemy we face, nothing less than eternal vigilance will work. Need to replicate this nationwide.
It is a good day for Virginia... and a good day forward for other states as well.

Unfortunately, with the enemy we face, nothing less than eternal vigilance will work. Need to replicate this nationwide.
"Eternal vigilance ". Considering that Youngkin probably got 60% of the actual vote and only got credited with 51%. I reckon we better watch the thieving bastards. Remember how Republican poll watchers allowed themselves to be pushed out in 2020?

Quick question:

Where are all the commie suckasses?
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Quick question:

Sucking each others Sphincters for comfort........
Hopefully, they're all enjoying a Jon Jones cocktail with their buddies from the Democrat Underground.

Buddy and I talking today and he is getting the training and whatever else to enable him to be a pol watcher in his small community.

This is one way we can help keep voting as honest as possible. Some steve guy here spouts gloom n doom about election integrity is too far gone to ever be fixed.

Pol watching makes it harder for the libs to cheat. I'm gonna do what it takes to be prepped as a pol watcher in my community.
Finally, good news!
I'm hearing that, on multiple levels, the Democrats pulled out all the stops to steal it, but were stymied by super zealous Republican poll watchers.

Exactly right.
Originally Posted by UNCCGrad
VA and NC now have black conservative Lt Govs. That has to scare the dems that maybe their cash cow is awakening to realize how they have been used for the past nearly 60 years.

Even CNN last night said “the race card is dead and they need to stop using it.”

Quick question:

jim-[bleep] n-tenn.
Is usually the first to start yapping and dodging questions .
Even CNN last night said “the race card is dead and they need to stop using it.”

Bwahahaha
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I'm hearing that, on multiple levels, the Democrats pulled out all the stops to steal it, but were stymied by super zealous Republican poll watchers.

👍

“They” being the Democrats, or “they” as in CNN. After all they are joined at the hip.

“They” being the Democrats, or “they” as in CNN. After all they are joined at the hip.

Both. With the election of Ms. Sears as Lt Governor, another fork has been stuck in the race card in VA. The lens of scrutiny has been on VA in that regard for a long time. I personally doubt it was a real factor, but believe some of the statements from Ms. Sears' opposition and anonymous critics motivated black voters to get behind her.

Good for her, and Bye aszholes.
they claim dog whistle racism in regards to CRT , but ignore Sears.

Their logic is she is a sell out.

I like that she has a strong talking point about how white liberals talk down to her.

But her being Jamaican has given her a unique perspective. She is black, but she isn't African American, and she sees America for what it is in terms of opportunity. America owes her nothing, she came her and saw a path to the life she wanted and earned it. She expects that of everyone, including people of color. The irony is, real African Americans - the ones who actually immigrated from Africa to here - see America the ways she sees it.

That has to infuriate liberals
I hope Joy Reid takes Mrs. Sears up on her offer to debate some of the comments Joy made about her.

Quick question:

Oregon

The 300k was actually 88k as quoted by the state director of elections. Little chance of him winning 80k of the 88k he would need to win.

They’d post 150k out of 88k cast in a skinny minute if they could.

I will be happy after Friday when it is FINAL... and they stop reaching up SACharlies ass for another 100k ballots.

I know that suck ass doesn't mind... but I don't trust the bastards one iota.

IIRC, some old dude wrote something taken to be somewhat important about eternal vigilance some 250 years ago. More or less.

Could be he was right, and we weren't paying sattention.
I suppose it's good to see a liberal State revolt. Better than not, for sure.
Originally Posted by ltppowell

If you are in probably 95% of the state, you will find it is not very liberal at all.

If you are in probably 95% of the state, you will find it is not very liberal at all.

95% for sure. Most NON Virginians have absolutely no idea how conservative this COMMONWEALTH truly is.
Originally Posted by Raeford
I hope Joy Reid takes Mrs. Sears up on her offer to debate some of the comments Joy made about her.

Would love to see Ms. Sears shove one of her pink high heels up Joy Reid's ass.
Obvious voter fraud. There needs to be an audit.
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Obvious voter fraud. There needs to be an audit.

That would be great, GY's margin would grow by 3-4%[minimum].
Originally Posted by CashisKing

95% for sure. Most NON Virginians have absolutely no idea how conservative this COMMONWEALTH truly is.

I mentioned earlier:
Look at the %'s in many western counties, McScum didn't scratch double digits in some and others he's at 10-12%

We don't have any Castro's like Tejas though............
© 24hourcampfire