Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Biden is not left of center. He’s left of left. He’s always pretended to be left of center while voting full Marxist.

GB1

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by KFWA
Looking back the progressives couldn't get Bernie elected so they ended up with a newly invented left of center in Biden who is trying to throw them some bones to keep their grumbling to a low roar. Now he'll have no choice but to move more toward center, and Manchin/Sinema don't seem like quite the outliers to the party they were a few days ago.

I'd like to see the democrats with some power step up and shut these nutjobs down, but its a game of attrition. The only hope is the nutjobs evolve into taxpaying suburbanites who have a mortgage, a college fund and a 401K to protect otherwise the nutjobs are going to out number everyone else.

That’s the “common sense” view.

Unfortunately, many of the nutjobs on the (D) side of Congress will look at it as, “Hey! We’re going down in flames in November ‘22! Might as well shove our Commie agenda through while we’ve still got the chance!”

M
Muffin Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
The Spectator article...

...McAuliffe accepted a quarter of a million dollars from the embattled American Federation of Teachers … Additionally, McAuliffe took half a million dollars from the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) and $400,000 from the National Education Association (NEA) … NEA recently adopted a measure dropping $54,000 to target and “research” opponents of critical race theory — the highly controversial subject that McAuliffe has called a “right-wing conspiracy” that is the subject of a fiery fight in Virginia’s affluent Loudoun County School District...

All tolled looks 1.25 MILLION $s of union money pizzed away!!! WIN and WIN

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rainshot
Biden is not left of center. He’s left of left. He’s always pretended to be left of center while voting full Marxist.

no desire to defend Biden but I've seen him pull the reigns in a few times against the hard core progressives. He is too moderate for them and is considered a compromise.

so my comments are in relation to where the progressives who are whining on D.U. stand today.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Mac84
Mcauliffe just conceded. Never would have guessed

PERFECT,

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Originally Posted by JeffP
The cynical side of me has to ask....
Why didn’t bill and hillary stump for terry?
And was terry just a bone to throw at the nation to say “see our elections are safe, secure, free and fair”?

Either way, I also am shocked, as well as happy I got it wrong.

A similar thought crossed my mind. Was McAuliffe a sacrifice to the right to calm voter fraud anger?

Seems you two are not alone with your cynical thinking.

On Tuesday Glenn Youngkin won the governor’s race in Virginia. He was an impressive candidate and it was a stunning win.

As Joe Hoft reported earlier today — One year ago 300,000 votes magically appeared for Joe Biden in the middle of the night to give him the win in Virginia. These magical votes have yet to be explained. The Democrats, fake news and even the Republican Party are incurious.

So where were the magical votes this year? Was this omission on purpose? Was this part of a larger psyop on the American public? Was this part of their game? Throw in McAuliffe as a sacrificial lamb knowing they can steal any future election at will?

So, was the 2021 Virginia race a head-fake by Democrats on the American public?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-2021-virginia-race-head-fake-democrats/

Not sure I agree with this or not, I’m more in the camp that the Democrats cheated their ass off and needed this victory, they just didn’t cheap enough to defeat the good people of VA.

Last edited by steve4102; 11/03/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Mac84
Mcauliffe just conceded. Never would have guessed

How long before that loser publicly blames schitttmypantsBiden for the loss?

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

no desire to defend Biden but I've seen him pull the reigns in a few times against the hard core progressives. He is too moderate for them and is considered a compromise.

so my comments are in relation to where the progressives who are whining on D.U. stand today.

Can you give an example?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Being that McScum is of the Clinton fold I don't see him as the type to 'take one for the team'........EVER!
His political career just ended.

This after he had hopes of possibly being the on the 2024 ticket for POTUS after winning a 2nd VA Governor term.

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by deflave

Can you give an example?

Immigration.

Oh wait…

MAGA
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Originally Posted by JeffP
The cynical side of me has to ask....
Why didn’t bill and hillary stump for terry?
And was terry just a bone to throw at the nation to say “see our elections are safe, secure, free and fair”?

Either way, I also am shocked, as well as happy I got it wrong.

A similar thought crossed my mind. Was McAuliffe a sacrifice to the right to calm voter fraud anger?

Seems you two are not alone with your cynical thinking.

On Tuesday Glenn Youngkin won the governor’s race in Virginia. He was an impressive candidate and it was a stunning win.

As Joe Hoft reported earlier today — One year ago 300,000 votes magically appeared for Joe Biden in the middle of the night to give him the win in Virginia. These magical votes have yet to be explained. The Democrats, fake news and even the Republican Party are incurious.

So where were the magical votes this year? Was this omission on purpose? Was this part of a larger psyop on the American public? Was this part of their game? Throw in McAuliffe as a sacrificial lamb knowing they can steal any future election at will?

So, was the 2021 Virginia race a head-fake by Democrats on the American public?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-2021-virginia-race-head-fake-democrats/

Not sure I agree with this or not, I’m more in the camp that the Democrats cheated their ass off and needed this victory, they just didn’t cheap enough to defeat the good people of VA.

Plenty of people are skeptical. We've seen too much!

I'm glad for Virginia, reclaiming sanity in politics, good job on the votes and thankfully not enough cheating by the left to steal this one.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Can you give an example?

sure student loans elimination and the filibuster are a couple of areas he isn't going the direction they wanted him to. I don't think they got anywhere close to what they were wanting from the Green New Deal too

Their frustration is all good, it creates voter apathy.

Last edited by KFWA; 11/03/21.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
After the 2020 election, Pres. Trump said, " this will never happen again" refering to the massive voter fraud.
Could this be the beginning?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Can you give an example?

sure student loans elimination and the filibuster are a couple of areas he isn't going the direction they wanted him to. I don't think they got anywhere close to what they were wanting from the Gree New Deal too

Hmm....literally no one wants any of that aside from a couple of pink hairs.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by 45_100
I received a text from President Trump at 7:14 Arizona time saying Glenn Youngkin Won Big in Virginia. It says tne MAGA movement is stronger than ever.

Did you get a similar text on the night of Nov 3, 2020?

Come to think of it!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I did hear Van whatever on CNN last night say "I don't want to hear anything about voter fraud after this"

so mission accomplished for the Dems in that regard

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Congratulations Governor Younkin,
We put you in the big house, put your team in place.
Time to get busy and do what you said you would.
Don’t let us down, we have your back.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I did hear Van whatever on CNN last night say "I don't want to hear anything about voter fraud after this"

so mission accomplished for the Dems in that regard

Problem is milk toast Repuke cucks that take the boot off the neck instead of gutterstomping Demonrats into oblivion.

Same goes for Libertardians.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Can you give an example?

sure student loans elimination and the filibuster are a couple of areas he isn't going the direction they wanted him to. I don't think they got anywhere close to what they were wanting from the Green New Deal too

Their frustration is all good, it creates voter apathy.

I think the credit for student loans and the filibuster go to Manchin and Sinema (and perhaps a few other Dems who privately signal they won't support it), rather than Biden. He basically goes forward with everything the extremists propose as long as they have the votes in Congress.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
From another thread

Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
It's nice to win a battle, but the war continues. The Left never rolls over and says, "We are on the wrong path, let's change our position on the issues." No, it's "How can we fool them better next time?" (Or, "How can we manufacture more bogus ballots next time?")

The Republicans can never assume that simply doing a better job and having positive results to point to will be enough to keep them in charge.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (1OntarioJim, 160user, 10gaugeman, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 48 invisible), 2,368 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,336
Posts18,526,767
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.