Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by rainshot
Biden is not left of center. He’s left of left. He’s always pretended to be left of center while voting full Marxist.

no desire to defend Biden but I've seen him pull the reigns in a few times against the hard core progressives. He is too moderate for them and is considered a compromise.

so my comments are in relation to where the progressives who are whining on D.U. stand today.

Can you give an example?

sure student loans elimination and the filibuster are a couple of areas he isn't going the direction they wanted him to. I don't think they got anywhere close to what they were wanting from the Green New Deal too

Their frustration is all good, it creates voter apathy.

I think the credit for student loans and the filibuster go to Manchin and Sinema (and perhaps a few other Dems who privately signal they won't support it), rather than Biden. He basically goes forward with everything the extremists propose as long as they have the votes in Congress.

I won't argue that point. It may very well be true. I've already defended him more than I wanted to

Last edited by KFWA; 11/03/21.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Laura Inghram (spelling?) said on FOX that Republican voting lawyers and watchdogs were stop gaps to minimize cheatiing.
She said the campaign was great, but the watchdogs helped the votes be a little more honest than 2020.
Shame that corruption is the superstar of American democracy.

Whatever the reason, the red win was huge for the country. A shift in corruption momentum.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I'm not sure what impact the new Virginia governor will have on me, but Joe Manchin and the RINO's got another wake up call.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
From another thread

It's nice to win a battle, but the war continues. The Left never rolls over and says, "We are on the wrong path, let's change our position on the issues." No, it's "How can we fool them better next time?" (Or, "How can we manufacture more bogus ballots next time?")

The Republicans can never assume that simply doing a better job and having positive results to point to will be enough to keep them in charge.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
I'm glad for Virginia. I hope it's a trend.

Don't forget how the left STOLE the 2020 election from our president. It had nothing to do with our side failing to do this or that, they fabricated fake ballots and STOLE the election, essentially overthrowing our LEGITIMATE government. We are now under communists rule. Not the same as communist rule. We still have laws that favor freedom on the books leftover from our freedom-loving capitalist founding, unlike communism, but we have communists in power dismantling that as fast as they can.

Sounds like you guys believe cheating went on in Va, into the double digits, 30% range. That's nothing to celebrate. The fact that R overcame the odds and won regardless must be tempered with the realization that any victories will be short-lived if the cheating bastards aren't summarily hanged with prejudice. So far, we're not seeing any accountability for that.

That's what's disturbing. We'll take the victories but don't lose sight of the bigger picture, we're in a bad place.

LOL
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
I'm not sure what impact the new Virginia governor will have on me, but Joe Manchin and the RINO's got another wake up call.

Yep, let's see the vote on Biden's spending bills now.....

IC B2

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The new Lt.Governor,Marine and hard-core second Amendment advocate,Winsome Sears. Hoooraah !

There's nothing that puts more fear in the soul-less bodies of Demonrats than a truly conservative black person.

Beautiful day ☀️ = Range day!

Marines know how to use guns and I won’t ever support a red flag law! The 2nd Amendment says “shall not be infringed!” #SemperFi

Always good to see my friends at Clark Brothers Guns. pic.twitter.com/nNXq4SjazT

— Winsome Sears (@WinsomeSears) April 15, 2021

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by rte
The new Lt.Governor,Marine and hard-core second Amendment advocate,Winsome Sears. Hoooraah !

There's nothing that puts more fear in the soul-less bodies of Demonrats than a truly conservative black person.

Marines know how to use guns and I won’t ever support a red flag law! The 2nd Amendment says “shall not be infringed!” #SemperFi

Always good to see my friends at Clark Brothers Guns. pic.twitter.com/nNXq4SjazT

Too bad she was born in Jamaica, she can't run for POTUS or Vice Prez in future

Last edited by cv540; 11/03/21.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It'll be cool if other Dems feel more emboldened to go against the grain now like Manchin. Hoping for much Democrat fratricide pain...
#BuildBackBitter

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cv540

It never stopped the Kenyan.

It did help that closet homosexual when the fake news,intelligence and law enforcement agencies at the federal level,all lie and covered for him.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Democrats long term strategy has been to destroy America from within. We need to pursue the same strategy to their party- let the Democrats destroy themselves (with our help) from within. The first step was putting Biden and the Ho "in charge". He's such a dufus, no one can respect him, not even Democrats. And pretty much everyone hates Kamala, well, because she's a bitch and a whore. The second thing they did is allow the nutjob commie wing like AOC and Sanders have to much say in the agenda. Now that they have suffered a significant loss of an establishment candidate, who was a Clinton whore, and had Obama, Biden and Harris all campaigning for him, the establishment is going to push back against the commie wing. And you know that ghunt AOC and knucklehead Sanders won't back down, so the infighting will intensify. With this writing on the wall, and the mid terms coming up, other Democrats will step up distancing themselves from Biden and Harris. They may even be rogue against key legislation simply as a public demonstration that they are not a mindless puppet of an increasingly unpopular administration. What would be icing on the cake, is if they push Manchin to the point where he switches parties and they lose the senate before the mid terms.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
IC B3

M
Muffin Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Muffin

From your link.

. Glenn Youngkin appears to have beaten Terry McAuliffe beyond the margin of fraud.

Well put.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sears husband was involved in a high speed car wreck and she lost 3 children in a single day

She has managed a homeless shelter and ran church services in a prison

She seems to be a rock of a human being.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by cv540
Originally Posted by rte

Don't know a damn thing about her except what I've read today. She sounds like an amazing person and a BADASS for the Lt Gov position. Hell yeah

But for them that seem to care (and there are a bunch here), if Kameltoe isn't black, neither is this lady. I could give a fugk either way, just pointing it out.

MAGA
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
From another thread

It's nice to win a battle, but the war continues. The Left never rolls over and says, "We are on the wrong path, let's change our position on the issues." No, it's "How can we fool them better next time?" (Or, "How can we manufacture more bogus ballots next time?")

The Republicans can never assume that simply doing a better job and having positive results to point to will be enough to keep them in charge.

Don't forget how the left STOLE the 2020 election from our president. It had nothing to do with our side failing to do this or that, they fabricated fake ballots and STOLE the election, essentially overthrowing our LEGITIMATE government. We are now under communists rule. Not the same as communist rule. We still have laws that favor freedom on the books leftover from our freedom-loving capitalist founding, unlike communism, but we have communists in power dismantling that as fast as they can.

Sounds like you guys believe cheating went on in Va, into the double digits, 30% range. That's nothing to celebrate. The fact that R overcame the odds and won regardless must be tempered with the realization that any victories will be short-lived if the cheating bastards aren't summarily hanged with prejudice. So far, we're not seeing any accountability for that.

That's what's disturbing. We'll take the victories but don't lose sight of the bigger picture, we're in a bad place.

Well said, Fireball.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
From another thread

Well said, Fireball.

Yes, they cheated, they just didn’t cheat enough.

This is a cause for concern that must be felt with before 2022.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A question and an opinion.
Has McAuliffe conceded?

You can bet 10% of the vote count was manufactured, made up, created from thin air and all that went to McAuliffe.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Hastings
A question and an opinion.
Has McAuliffe conceded?

You can bet 10% of the vote count was manufactured, made up, created from thin air and all that went to McAuliffe.

Yes, he has conceded

Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

83 members (7mm_Loco, 35, Allen Martin, 300_savage, batch, 9 invisible), 1,711 guests, and 1,002 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,326
Posts18,526,481
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.