Home

The Eternal Sonship of Christ

Pastor Roger Jimenez
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: K22 Re: Was Christ Always God's Son? - 11/14/21
Another sheep fleecier. Geesh, there is no end to them.
God in three persons.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
God in three persons.

This is correct as the Authorized KJV declares clearer than any other I know of.

"For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Pastor Roger Jimenez

Originally Posted by K22

24:10 Pastor answers your false accusation.

So does my Lord,

"Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake."

Thanks for making sure that I get plenty of blessings.
☕ 🙂 👍
Posted By: DBT Re: Was Christ Always God's Son? - 11/14/21
There are other possibilities.
In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God.
John 1:1
7mm

Pastor Roger Jimenez

Originally Posted by K22

So does my Lord,

"Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake."

☕ 🙂 👍

"Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Yep, exactly what you do.
He sure had a lot to say about your kind.

But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the LORD.

2Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the LORD.
Yes.
When I read Jesus was in the fire with Meshach, Sharach, and Abednego, I was, Thrilled!

Pastor Roger Jimenez

Originally Posted by K22

So does my Lord,

☕ 🙂 👍

So who told him that he should be a pastor?
To answer the posted question: NO.
To answer the posted question: IDK, I would say yes he was unless he was adopted.
Yes. Not even a question. I didn't watch the video though.
Originally Posted by K22

Pastor Roger Jimenez

Originally Posted by K22

So does my Lord,

☕ 🙂 👍

"Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the LORD.

2Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the LORD.

You falsely accused me and/ or Pastor Jimenez of "fleecing the flock", did you not?
However, the sermon was posted without charge to anyone who wishes to listen. You are known for weekly false accusations and railing.

People are welcome to discuss or disagree with the content of the sermon. However, as much as you must detest it, I believe and WILL continue to proclaim that Jesus IS THE Son of God!
Yes you stupid azzzz
God in three persons.

This is correct as the Authorized KJV declares clearer than any other I know of.

"For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."

You two Fugking Idiots wouldn't know Revelation from the book of Job.

STFU.
When I read Jesus was in the fire with Meshach, Sharach, and Abednego, I was, Thrilled!

Yes! That's Excellent recall of one of His O.T. appearances, my friend.

"17If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. 18But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up. 19Then was Nebuchadnezzar full of fury, and the form of his visage was changed against Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego: therefore he spake, and commanded that they should heat the furnace one seven times more than it was wont to be heated. 20And he commanded the most mighty men that were in his army to bind Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, and to cast them into the burning fiery furnace. 21Then these men were bound in their coats, their hosen, and their hats, and their other garments, and were cast into the midst of the burning fiery furnace. 22Therefore because the king's commandment was urgent, and the furnace exceeding hot, the flame of the fire slew those men that took up Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. 23And these three men, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, fell down bound into the midst of the burning fiery furnace. 24Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonied, and rose up in haste, and spake, and said unto his counsellors, Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered and said unto the king, True, O king. 25He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God. 26Then Nebuchadnezzar came near to the mouth of the burning fiery furnace, and spake, and said, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, ye servants of the most high God, come forth, and come hither. Then Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, came forth of the midst of the fire. 27And the princes, governors, and captains, and the king's counsellors, being gathered together, saw these men, upon whose bodies the fire had no power, nor was an hair of their head singed, neither were their coats changed, nor the smell of fire had passed on them. 28Then Nebuchadnezzar spake, and said, Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, who hath sent his angel, and delivered his servants that trusted in him, and have changed the king's word, and yielded their bodies, that they might not serve nor worship any god, except their own God."

Daniel ch. 3
Deflave,

The name of the book is Revelation, not plural, so no "s".

Glad you have interest in reading the Bible though.
Deflave is a deacon. What are you?

PS. You’ll have to toggle, ya fake, Lyon, bastard! LOL
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
7mm

Great answer.
I love how that parallels with Genesis 1. There's so much foundational description of Who Jesus is in John.
How long have you been reading the Bible, 7mmbuster?

Pastor Roger Jimenez

Originally Posted by K22

So does my Lord,

☕ 🙂 👍

Crappy Hamper likes to put on his Martyr jacket and prance around on Sundays.
He does seem like the prancing type.
Lol
Deflave,

The name of the book is Revelation, not plural, so no "s".

Glad you have interest in reading the Bible though.

Well that's great because I didn't make it plural, you illiterate old fugk.
Originally Posted by K22

Pastor Roger Jimenez

Originally Posted by K22

So does my Lord,

☕ 🙂 👍

You falsely accused me and/ or Pastor Jimenez of "fleecing the flock", did you not?
However, the sermon was posted without charge to anyone who wishes to listen. You are known for weekly false accusations and railing.

People are welcome to discuss or disagree with the content of the sermon. However, as much as you must detest it, I believe and WILL continue to proclaim that Jesus IS THE Son of God!

I don't think he ever used the word "Falsely". You make a great victim, you play it well.
Originally Posted by AZmark
To answer the posted question: IDK, I would say yes he was unless he was adopted.

Honest answer.

Joseph was a "step dad" for lack of a better term. He never consumated the marriage until after Jesus was born.
Some will bring up from time to time, their belief that Jesus was the son of Joseph, but He was described in prophesies and the N.T. as the Son of God. False Bibles try to change this teaching too.
After the message gets started, it gets pretty interesting IMHO. I've studied the subject, but plan to go back and listen again when time permits. I think that others will find it interesting.
God in three persons.
I'm Unitarian. Only one God.
Originally Posted by AZmark

Honest answer.

Joseph was a "step dad" for lack of a better term. He never consumated the marriage until after Jesus was born.
Some will bring up from time to time, their belief that Jesus was the son of Joseph, but He was described in prophesies and the N.T. as the Son of God. False Bibles try to change this teaching too.
After the message gets started, it gets pretty interesting IMHO. I've studied the subject, but plan to go back and listen again when time permits. I think that others will find it interesting.

My bible lists Joseph as Jesus' father. That doesn't mean he is not God's son. You are God's son also. We all are. Don't get all lost in the weeds. Jesus' message is the important thing, that is the word that was with God from the beginning. Jesus brought the word (truth) as did several other prophets that weren't well received.
"Is", a more correct term.
Lets go back a bit.
I don't understand the hate that comes from non-believers and/or Atheists. If they are convinced it is all a hoax and there is nothing outside of their own lives on Earth, why do they get upset? If there is nothing to faith, and nothing to Jesus, then the Gospel should be as unimportant to them as a dog barking in the distance. Why the lashing out if they are secure in their disbelief?
god loves the unhappy noncamper.

Everyone else thinks he’s an asshöle.

LOL!!
Originally Posted by reivertom
I don't understand the hate that comes from non-believers and/or Atheists. If they are convinced it is all a hoax and there is nothing outside of their own lives on Earth, why do they get upset? If there is nothing to faith, and nothing to Jesus, then the Gospel should be as unimportant to them as a dog barking in the distance. Why the lashing out if they are secure in their disbelief?
The devil.
Posted By: K22 Re: Was Christ Always God's Son? - 11/15/21
You can throw all the accusations at me you like. They are meaningless to me. It was your kind, religious leaders and followers that killed Christ. He taught against your belief, even down to the point of telling you to FIRST seek the kingdom, then and only then will all things be added to you. Christ taught that God does not dwell in temple made by hands. He never told the Disciples they must be born again, but did tell the religious people they darn sure needed to. And to add insult to injury, he told the religious leaders and followers that the Kingdom, God, had Jesus himself dwell in you, not out side somewhere. Those are the teachings that got him killed. He even told them that the Kingdom would NOT come by observation, but what are you doing? Your looking here and there waiting for someone or something to show up in the sky on a white horse. You read and teach the Book of Revelation like it is literal, never understanding what you are reading. The teachings you do come right out of the Dark Ages and anyone who doesn't follow that religious teaching is trashed. Much like when they, the church, burned them at the stake and at times even their horses for being witches. You read and teach the Bible as a literal book when it even tells you it is a book of allegories and mysticisms. You teach against other beliefs and consider them demonic such as Hindu, Buddism, Egyptian, but have no problem using their words believing they are Hebrew. You claim you are teaching the word of God, declaring his name to be YHWH, Jehovah, and a host of others, but turn around and say Amen, not even knowing what you are saying. You even go so far as to declare that the name Israel is a Hebrew name and then when confronted with the real meaning of names and words in the Bible, you blow it off with a, it doesn't matter, what matters is..............yada, yada, yada. You claim that any other teaching not christian is a cult, but that describes what you teach perfectly. Christ never taught herd mentality, but in fact taught against it, and once again that is why the religious clergy had him killed. It was not some demonic group, or the buddists or the hindu, Hari Christina, nor was it the Babylonians, Assyrians, or any other belief or culture that had Christ killed. It was the religious leaders who were teaching the same thing that is being taught today by the church. You may wear Christian name as some badge of honor, but I for one see them and their teaching as the antichrist in its true meaning. So as scriptures confirm, you and others preach, but you were never called to do so.
In case anyone is wondering as whether I believe in the Bible the answer is yes, in its true teaching.
The devil.

I think many aren't as sure as they want people to think.
Debate on The Topic is a good thing, debate helped me find our Lord.
Originally Posted by K22
You can throw all the accusations at me you like. They are meaningless to me. It was your kind, religious leaders and followers that killed Christ. He taught against your belief, even down to the point of telling you to FIRST seek the kingdom, then and only then will all things be added to you. Christ taught that God does not dwell in temple made by hands. He never told the Disciples they must be born again, but did tell the religious people they darn sure needed to. And to add insult to injury, he told the religious leaders and followers that the Kingdom, God, had Jesus himself dwell in you, not out side somewhere. Those are the teachings that got him killed. He even told them that the Kingdom would NOT come by observation, but what are you doing? Your looking here and there waiting for someone or something to show up in the sky on a white horse. You read and teach the Book of Revelation like it is literal, never understanding what you are reading. The teachings you do come right out of the Dark Ages and anyone who doesn't follow that religious teaching is trashed. Much like when they, the church, burned them at the stake and at times even their horses for being witches. You read and teach the Bible as a literal book when it even tells you it is a book of allegories and mysticisms. You teach against other beliefs and consider them demonic such as Hindu, Buddism, Egyptian, but have no problem using their words believing they are Hebrew. You claim you are teaching the word of God, declaring his name to be YHWH, Jehovah, and a host of others, but turn around and say Amen, not even knowing what you are saying. You even go so far as to declare that the name Israel is a Hebrew name and then when confronted with the real meaning of names and words in the Bible, you blow it off with a, it doesn't matter, what matters is..............yada, yada, yada. You claim that any other teaching not christian is a cult, but that describes what you teach perfectly. Christ never taught herd mentality, but in fact taught against it, and once again that is why the religious clergy had him killed. It was not some demonic group, or the buddists or the hindu, Hari Christina, nor was it the Babylonians, Assyrians, or any other belief or culture that had Christ killed. It was the religious leaders who were teaching the same thing that is being taught today by the church. You may wear Christian name as some badge of honor, but I for one see them and their teaching as the antichrist in its true meaning. So as scriptures confirm, you and others preach, but you were never called to do so.
In case anyone is wondering as whether I believe in the Bible the answer is yes, in its true teaching.
I wish I had written this. Jesus would not last 3 years if he came back and preached the same message he did back then.

You are confused. Most of those posting their thoughts here are directing their comments straight at Crappy Hamper not Christ or Christianity.
Maybe you are unaware of the fact that Crappy is a brain damaged (by his own admission) pathological lier who loves coming here to stir up schidt and then play the martyr.
Wabigoon,

Good song. I think that's the first time I've heard it.

On the topic of debate, it sounds like you had an interest enough to find out what the Lord said on an issue. Was there a particular teaching that was important to you, that the Lord shed some light on back then?
Posted By: NH K9 Re: Was Christ Always God's Son? - 11/15/21

How do explain off the believers who feel the same way about him?
Originally Posted by NVhntr

You are confused. Most of those posting their thoughts here are directing their comments straight at Crappy Hamper not Christ or Christianity.
Maybe you are unaware of the fact that Crappy is a brain damaged (by his own admission) pathological lier who loves coming here to stir up schidt and then play the martyr.

NaVelgayzer,

Everyone knows that you have some unhealthy mental pathology that can't help but troll every good thing we post here.

"The Lord rebuke thee, devil."
We may not always agree, we should, must be secure in our faith in The Lord God, Jesus.

Anyone who this this is hate or disdain for religion has the same problem of unwillingness to comprehend as HappyButtBanger does.

K22 nailed it pretty good.
7mm

Great answer.
I love how that parallels with Genesis 1. There's so much foundational description of Who Jesus is in John.

I think that parallel to Genesis and the creation speaks with volume. That’s one of my favorite verses.
It’s been a while since I’ve studied scripture. I just consider myself a poor sinner who’s only hope is the redemption given in the blood of Christ.
I actually should read the Bible more. I usually bury my nose in US history. But I got the faith of a child, put there by my mother.
7mm
Amen good brothers.

Give these posts of Crappy's a read reivertom and see if you can understand where we're coming from.

Crappy Hampers amazing brushes with brain damage, death, and the truth:

6/17/20 – (HC survives being poisoned by his girlfriend.)
"Good news is that it had a happy ending because I survived. I came within an inch of my life as organ failure set in. I'm grateful that God miraculously brought a vision of charcoal to my mind and where to find it. Then he gave me enough strength to drag myself off my back, get to it and eat it before dying. It absorbed the poison she put in the food and I recovered."

8/16/21 – (H.C. narrowly escapes death at the hands of preachers.)
“It reminds me of the time I was staying the week with some preachers while seeing a week at a Church near Fort Worth Texas. This was back when I taught Sunday school, but hadn't considered ever Preaching. At 3-4 AM I was woken up with a pillow crushed against my face and two of the preachers holding my arms down, so I would smother to death.”

6/21/20 – (HC is violently attacked by a “phag” who sends him “flying off a hill”.)
"The same thing happened when I was a little boy and a phag came up to me out of the blue like that.
My head split open on a solid steel gas meter way below, after flying off the hill."

12/14/20 – (More folks who want HC dead)
"As a kid, the third/4th grade teacher punched me with her fist in art class for no good reason. I think she had trouble coping with PMS....poor gal.
I had a couple of adult men about bust my head open on a steel gas meter......
Then another tried to blow my head off with a 12 gauge in front of two others. The muzzle blast was a fraction of an inch from my face."

8/2/20 – (HC casts out a deadly demon that tried to kill him on the college campus.)
"It reminds me of a time when I was attacked as a somewhat young believer. It was on the campus of West Virginia University. Mary tried to kill me. A weird voice came from her mouth that wasn't hers.
Hate to admit it, but I was scared.
Then the Holy Spirit brought to my mind what was happening when He brought this verse to mind very clearly.
"Greater is He that is in you, than He that is in the world."
Immediately, I realized it was a demon and not Mary that I was dealing with AND the fear miraculously dropped off like water off a duck's back. Prayer began at that point as a crowd gathered to see the demon's manifestation."

7/22/20 – (Best explanation yet for HC’s personality disorder)

"Believe it or not, this happened to me at a mall.
Instead of a hoe, it was a steel "I" beam and security gate chainlink. Free fell full speed with no resistance out of the ceiling directly onto my head. Nearly killed me. This happened the day after I insulted my very smart, awesome Dad. I was arrogant, frustrated and said something unkind to him. This wasn't karma. It was God humbling me, by using a store attendant who purposely pushed the button to drop it on my head.
The medical physicians said that I had no hope of recovery.
The Good Lord (The Great Physician), gave me healing in spite of my sin. I deserved to die that day.
It's not supposed to happen but my brain works now. Some would say otherwise and might be right.
Couldn't remember so much as a 7 digit phone number from the page to dial.... after studying it a while."

7/22/20 – (The first time 8 year old HC shoots a rifle, it’s a 15 shot one hole group at 100 paces with an 8mm Mauser.)
"Reminds me of getting yelled at my first time at a range. The first rifle that was put against my shoulder as an 8 y.o. boy was a 98 M in 8mm. My target had one hole after fully loading it around 3 times. It Made mom's second husband mad for wasting all that expensive ammo. Red face, yelling, cussing, not a good first experience. He thought I missed the target altogether until we went to get a close look. Not a bad rifle at 100 long paces."

11/19/20 – (What??)

“My Dad was raised from the dead.”
Lol.

Give these posts of Crappy's a read reivertom and see if you can understand where we're coming from.

Crappy Hampers amazing brushes with brain damage, death, and the truth:

6/17/20 – (HC survives being poisoned by his girlfriend.)
"Good news is that it had a happy ending because I survived. I came within an inch of my life as organ failure set in. I'm grateful that God miraculously brought a vision of charcoal to my mind and where to find it. Then he gave me enough strength to drag myself off my back, get to it and eat it before dying. It absorbed the poison she put in the food and I recovered."

8/16/21 – (H.C. narrowly escapes death at the hands of preachers.)
“It reminds me of the time I was staying the week with some preachers while seeing a week at a Church near Fort Worth Texas. This was back when I taught Sunday school, but hadn't considered ever Preaching. At 3-4 AM I was woken up with a pillow crushed against my face and two of the preachers holding my arms down, so I would smother to death.”

6/21/20 – (HC is violently attacked by a “phag” who sends him “flying off a hill”.)
"The same thing happened when I was a little boy and a phag came up to me out of the blue like that.
My head split open on a solid steel gas meter way below, after flying off the hill."

12/14/20 – (More folks who want HC dead)
"As a kid, the third/4th grade teacher punched me with her fist in art class for no good reason. I think she had trouble coping with PMS....poor gal.
I had a couple of adult men about bust my head open on a steel gas meter......
Then another tried to blow my head off with a 12 gauge in front of two others. The muzzle blast was a fraction of an inch from my face."

8/2/20 – (HC casts out a deadly demon that tried to kill him on the college campus.)
"It reminds me of a time when I was attacked as a somewhat young believer. It was on the campus of West Virginia University. Mary tried to kill me. A weird voice came from her mouth that wasn't hers.
Hate to admit it, but I was scared.
Then the Holy Spirit brought to my mind what was happening when He brought this verse to mind very clearly.
"Greater is He that is in you, than He that is in the world."
Immediately, I realized it was a demon and not Mary that I was dealing with AND the fear miraculously dropped off like water off a duck's back. Prayer began at that point as a crowd gathered to see the demon's manifestation."

7/22/20 – (Best explanation yet for HC’s personality disorder)

"Believe it or not, this happened to me at a mall.
Instead of a hoe, it was a steel "I" beam and security gate chainlink. Free fell full speed with no resistance out of the ceiling directly onto my head. Nearly killed me. This happened the day after I insulted my very smart, awesome Dad. I was arrogant, frustrated and said something unkind to him. This wasn't karma. It was God humbling me, by using a store attendant who purposely pushed the button to drop it on my head.
The medical physicians said that I had no hope of recovery.
The Good Lord (The Great Physician), gave me healing in spite of my sin. I deserved to die that day.
It's not supposed to happen but my brain works now. Some would say otherwise and might be right.
Couldn't remember so much as a 7 digit phone number from the page to dial.... after studying it a while."

7/22/20 – (The first time 8 year old HC shoots a rifle, it’s a 15 shot one hole group at 100 paces with an 8mm Mauser.)
"Reminds me of getting yelled at my first time at a range. The first rifle that was put against my shoulder as an 8 y.o. boy was a 98 M in 8mm. My target had one hole after fully loading it around 3 times. It Made mom's second husband mad for wasting all that expensive ammo. Red face, yelling, cussing, not a good first experience. He thought I missed the target altogether until we went to get a close look. Not a bad rifle at 100 long paces."

11/19/20 – (What??)

“My Dad was raised from the dead.”

Posterity.
Good night Iron Mike, I'm tuckered oud out,

NaVelgayzer,

Everyone knows that you have some unhealthy mental pathology that can't help but troll every good thing we post here.

"The Lord rebuke thee, devil."

I think you're confused about what everyone knows.
I know you saw my last post since you're an ignore toggle pussy.
“Always” is an expression of time. I dunno that time exists in Heaven.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I've sort of thought that also. Time is hard to define.

Originally Posted by TNrifleman
Yes.

Lmfao

This dude has me on ignore. ^^^

Hamper Crampy has me on ignore.

7mm

Great answer.

I think that parallel to Genesis and the creation speaks with volume. That’s one of my favorite verses.
It’s been a while since I’ve studied scripture. I just consider myself a poor sinner who’s only hope is the redemption given in the blood of Christ.
I actually should read the Bible more. I usually bury my nose in US history. But I got the faith of a child, put there by my mother.
7mm

It's great to know that.

Paul had some encouraging things to share with Timothy about his mother contributing to his faith when he was taught as a child. We are most fortunate to have had mothers who took us to church or read the Bible to us.
So it's not David Koresh?
[ Authorized KJV "

Authorized bible. Hahaha that always tears me up. laugh
6/23/20 – (Happy Camper rants on long haired Jesus pictures. Has another homo fantasy. HC thinks about homos….alot.)
"The idea that Jesus had long hair does NOT COME FROM THE BIBLE. It comes from homo-sodomite artists that enjoyed painting naked men with long hair. During the Renaissance long hair was the fashion of these queers commissioned to paint "Jesus", which is another Jesus....a wicked substitute of their imagination."

7/9/20 – (Happy Camper on LEOs and sodomy again, his favorite subject)
"Also the same thing goes, mostly with the homo/bi troopers to those they pull over with a fog/running light out in the middle of the day. Some of the phag troopers go so far as to sodomize their victims."

Posted By: krp Re: Was Christ Always God's Son? - 11/15/21
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I've sort of thought that also. Time is hard to define.

Thoughts when I was young...

Time Place and Space make up our physical world, they are physical words, all our words exist only in the physical.

God exists outside of time place and space, his communication doesn't exist in our words, it is spirit and emotion.

God cannot in the least be explained with words, described with words, understood in a book of words.

God is infinity which is a word for something we really can't understand in our time place and space. Most think infinity means 'always' from right now, a time word. It's infinitely more than that... if you could select a dot in front of you right now, one dot out of the infinite dots in time... it'll go forward never ending, and backward never ending, it'll expand never ending and contracts never reaching nothingness. All at the same 'time'...

and of course that doesn't explain it really. That's God.

Jesus didn't write anything because we can't understand a reality of infinity, no time place or space. His message is spiritual and emotion, of service and devotion to each other, inclusiveness and love... resurrection.

Of course man has to bring it right back to time place and space with religions, tenets and books.

But Christ got his message out and is here for us all as he promised.

Kent
Posted By: Huntz Re: Was Christ Always God's Son? - 11/15/21
Why?did he think he was his daughter at one time?
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
[ Authorized KJV "

It's the most read Bible in the past 400 years. It was always called that. Just go to any store that sells Bibles and open up the front cover.
Who is it exactly that kept track of who was reading which Bible for the last 400 years?
Posted By: DBT Re: Was Christ Always God's Son? - 11/15/21
The number sold I guess. Sold doesn't necessarily mean read. How many Christians have read their bible? I don't know any who have.
Yeah, but Crappy doesn't say the most sold, he says the most read.
Crappy's full of schidt, as usual.
Yep.
[ Authorized KJV "

It's the most read Bible in the past 400 years. It was always called that. Just go to any store that sells Bibles and open up the front cover.

If you don't mind, Happy Camper, would you tell us who authorized the KJV?
King James?

Kent
I'll say this for Happy Camper, he has thick skin.

Brings to mind….

If you’re gonna be stupid, ya gotta be tough!
Horse apples He/She/It is a whiny little puke.

Originally Posted by ironbender

Brings to mind….
If you remember watch4bear, I had to give him credit for sticking to his guns. He said some stupid stuff but he would not back down.
Originally Posted by FatCity67

Has it brought up the Tranny Thread yet today?

We treater it so poorly in that one apparently....that Jesus gave it some kitchenwares to make it feel better.

Brings to mind….
If you remember watch4bear, I had to give him credit for sticking to his guns. He said some stupid stuff but he would not back down.

That is not an admirable trait.
He's a sock puppet purposely portraying christianity in a poor light.

Kent
Originally Posted by krp
King James?
Kent
Pull up King James diatribe against smoking and read it. He was centuries ahead on smoking's bad effects.
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

No way!

I had not considered that.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Brings to mind….

That is not an admirable trait.
Agree
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Has it brought up the Tranny Thread yet today? We treater it so poorly in that one apparently....that Jesus gave it some kitchenwares to make it feel better.

Don't know bout that but the 4L60-E in my 99 Silverado could use a couple of Ave Marias.
God in three persons.

That's 1 John 5:7. It's not found in any Greek manuscript. It 1st appears as a margin note in a Latin manuscript, probably written by a translator, then later appears in the text. More modern versions usually note that it's not in any early manuscripts. Isaac Newton wrote about it but his work couldn't be published because the English Blasphemy Act of 1697 made it a serious offense to refute the KJV.

I fully agree in God in 3 persons but falsifying scripture to back it up is an offense against the Lord.
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

I agree with the last part, but I don't think he's doing it intentionally.
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

No way!

I really think he is just the result of his brain damage.

And being raised in West Virginia.
I am not steeped in Biblical knowledge and often appreciate some of these discussions. I know a member who I trust very much in these matters but he has not chimed in. I did not watch the entire video but find hard for me to understand how some things are reconciled, at least to the point where I could comfortably explain it to someone else.
Jesus was in the fire, Jesus was born Son of God then Jesus was infused with the holy spirit at baptism.

Other parts that eluded me in the past included how could he say Why hast thou forsaken me - although I have gotten a pretty good answer on that one.

I found this article that refutes Jesus being around prior to birth. Not sayin it is right or I agree but wonder at how some points might be countered. In part - if Jesus had to be truly human.....could he be eternal?
Was Jesus Son of God from eternity
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

You may have something there Kent, I hadn't considered "Purposely".
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

No way!

No Way x 2...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And a buncha schmucks have fallen for his schitt also...

LOL!!!

Slumlord just blew The little Happy Camper Parakeet up on that other thread.

Been telling Happy D Bag, that Slumlord has been lulling him into a false sense of comfort all along.

Originally Posted by kenjs1
I am not steeped in Biblical knowledge and often appreciate some of these discussions. I know a member who I trust very much in these matters but he has not chimed in. I did not watch the entire video but find hard for me to understand how some things are reconciled, at least to the point where I could comfortably explain it to someone else.
Jesus was in the fire, Jesus was born Son of God then Jesus was infused with the holy spirit at baptism.

Other parts that eluded me in the past included how could he say Why hast thou forsaken me - although I have gotten a pretty good answer on that one.

I found this article that refutes Jesus being around prior to birth. Not sayin it is right or I agree but wonder at how some points might be countered. In part - if Jesus had to be truly human.....could he be eternal?

The answer about whether Jesus was Son Of God eternally is answered in John 1:1-3, 14.

Consider Verse 14. It reads, "The Word BECAME flesh."

Also if we look at Colossians 1:15. "The first born of all creation."

Don't forget Revelation 3:14. Jesus is "the Beginning of the creation of God."

The Word of God IS eternal. "God in the flesh" is the manifestation of the invisible Spirit of God.
Yes.
Debate on The Topic is a good thing,…
I think civil debate and discussion on these threads is a good thing too.

The doctrine of the Trinity wasn’t ‘formalized’ until the 4th century. The individual followers of Jesus likely had their own ideas about this matter, just as they do nowadays.

Matthew’s Gospel, and it’s debatable when it was written, describes Jesus calling on His followers to make disciples of and baptize all nations in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

John’s Gospel, and it’s debatable when it was written, uses the phrase "the Word", and that phrase is widely interpreted as referring to Jesus, as indicated by other verses later in the same chapter. So, it’s “in the beginning was Jesus, and Jesus was with God, and Jesus was God.”

Whether or not the earliest individual followers of Jesus believed in the Trinity is a subject for debate and discussion. One thing is certain though, there was clearly dissension and disagreement among the 1st century body of believers regarding certain theological points, just as there is nowadays.

The fact that dissension and disagreement exists today, just as it did back in the earliest days of Christianity, among the body of believers is not surprising. Another thing is certain too, it didn’t then, nor does it now, diminish the Gospel itself.
Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by kenjs1

The answer about whether Jesus was Son Of God eternally is answered in John 1:1-3, 14.

Consider Verse 14. It reads, "The Word BECAME flesh."

Also if we look at Colossians 1:15. "The first born of all creation."

Don't forget Revelation 3:14. Jesus is "the Beginning of the creation of God."

The Word of God IS eternal. "God in the flesh" is the manifestation of the invisible Spirit of God.

I think I get you Ringman. Thanks for responding. I am still fuzzy on the role of his baptism though. Hoping others will chime in too.
I just consider myself a poor sinner who’s only hope is the redemption given in the blood of Christ.

That thinking right there is one of the many reasons why Christianity is the antichrist. That is what religion/Christianity teaches and it is one of the biggest lies and false teaching ever perpetrated on mankind. How can anyone teach that or even believe that with all of the scriptures saying that God, Jesus, the KIngdom dwell within you, along with the verses that confirm that you are the children of God and always will be. And to think they teach that with a straight face.
Ever wonder why God told Moses his name was I Am that I Am? Here's a really big hint for you. Go look in the mirror and say God's name.............I dare ya. Then you'll know who you are.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

He feels the same way about EVERYBODY. No less for some than others, and no more for some than others. EVERYBODY is someone that Jesus died for.
Thank you, that sign is in Pastor Missy's office.
I believe, we don't need to have the Bible memorized, just simple even childlike Faith.
Col 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.
16 For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities —  all things were created through him and for him.
17 And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

While Jesus is called the firstborn of all creation, at the same time he created everything, both on heaven and earth. He couldn't create himself so he had to have been there to create everything else.
Faith is not needed, unless of course your a religious person.

34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
[ Authorized KJV "

Read ?

Sold ?

Who gives a damn?

Authorized by who ?
[ Authorized KJV "

Read ?

Sold ?

Who gives a damn?

Authorized by who ?

Authorised by Crappy himself of course. All other versions are filed on his retrobate list.
You guys are making this too complicated. 23 and me...duh!

mike r
Posted By: DBT Re: Was Christ Always God's Son? - 11/16/21
The world is complicated.....life is complicated.
© 24hourcampfire