Home
School districts across the US are being forced to close their doors on short notice because teachers are too stressed out to teach. This forcing parents to again scramble to find daycare, or take more time off work to stay home with their kids.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ime-short-notice-mental-health-days.html

This is what life looks like for professions that attract weak minded individuals who believe their strongest traits in life are posting Woke / BLM / CRT / Covid rantings on Twitter and FB

What a sad bunch of mental retards.

🦫
the worlds smallest violin plays a sad, sad song.
Useless human beings, and there are two of them in my wife's family. Two of the most pathetically liberal loonies I know, and not a lick of common sense between them.

I remember when a teacher was a role model who could make a positive impact on a student's life.
Originally Posted by JeffyD

I remember when a teacher was a role model who could make a positive impact on a student's life.

As do I. The male teachers I had were WWII, Korea and Vietnam combat veterans that were tougher than shoe leather but excellent role models. The women teachers I had were nurses in Vietnam or at the very least “old school” in their approach and the younger ones were kept in place by the older ones. They weren’t interested in our feelings only our obedience and grades mattered.

Those were the good old days…
Today’s teacher is pretty pathetic shadow of what used to represent that vocation.
Originally Posted by rem141r

LOL

[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]
I spent 30+ years in public education, AFTER becoming master certified in three skilled trades. I used to love to remind the administrators that if they fired me I could always get a real job at twice the pay- - - - -while if they ever lost their jobs they would probably starve to death!
Had a WW2 vet for study hall

He was grumpy codger and didn’t take an ounce of crap. Lol

But the old guy would let us pick out books and vote and he would spend several weeks reading them every day for the whole hour’s class period.

He read The Outsiders is the one I remember. Was pretty bad ass, old guy put tone, emphasis and inflection into each character.
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
Today’s teacher is pretty pathetic shadow of what used to represent that vocation.

Dam right. I have more respect for the common streetwalking hooker.
I don’t even have any kids, and it pisses me off.

That, and the insane amount of money I pay for school districts to supposedly educate others peoples children.

I want my dog to go to school. I want free education for him, free meals, access to therapist in case he’s having a ruff day.

These people need a serious reality check from 55% of the country who know they’re nothing more than kgnuts.

🦫
i had several combat vets that i remember. one was my fourth grade teacher went in on D Day. i remember him telling us he was shot in the ass except he pronounced it bew-tox. and he said if anyone thought it was funny he could guarantee it was not. another was a korean war marine vet. he used to regale the health ed class with tales of killing gooks. his words.
Oh, no. Free daycare has closed. And you don't have to be stuck behind school buses full of the spawn of lazy parents.
Originally Posted by Beaver10
School districts across the US are being forced to close their doors on short notice because teachers are too stressed out to teach. This forcing parents to again scramble to find daycare, or take more time off work to stay home with their kids.

This is what life looks like for professions that attract weak minded individuals who believe their strongest traits in life are posting Woke / BLM / CRT / Covid rantings on Twitter and FB

🦫

Word, Beave.
Revolutions help idiots set useful priorities.
Originally Posted by JeffyD

That was a lot of years ago.......Now they're like Sycamore, lying conniving leftist nutsacks.
Those who can, do. Those who can’t, teach.
Originally Posted by slowmover12

Those who can do neither become chat room trolls.
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Originally Posted by rem141r

LOL

[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]

I can always depend of the Fire' for a few good laughs
These front line workers are going to have PTSD ,, OMG I'm worried to death over them .
I had a History teacher that survived a grenade in WW2 and had his face tore up.

He was a darn good teacher.

That, and the insane amount of money I pay for school districts to supposedly educate others peoples children.

I want my dog to go to school. I want free education for him, free meals, access to therapist in case he’s having a ruff day.

These people need a serious reality check from 55% of the country who know they’re nothing more than kgnuts.

🦫

There's nothing stopping you big, tough conservatives from becoming teachers and whipping those kids into shape.
Every teacher I have met in the last ten years has been a batschit crazy moonbat..... preach it brother Beav.... wink
Lotsa [bleep] teachers these days.

As there was long ago.

Seems about the same as it always was.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

As there was long ago.

You ain't old enough to know about "long ago".
Originally Posted by Blackheart

As there was long ago.

Preach it pops.

As there was long ago.

Hell Jim ,the Hi Line has the same teachers for the last 40 yrs..... good grief
Originally Posted by irfubar

As there was long ago.

Hell Jim ,the Hi Line has the same teachers for the last 40 yrs..... good grief

It is kinda scary. My kids occasionally have the same teachers I did. Lots of substitutes.

As there was long ago.

Preach it pops.

The the custom rifle maker/ oracle has spoken from his broken down single wide. All ye listen to his wisdom.

🦫

There's nothing stopping you big, tough conservatives from becoming teachers and whipping those kids into shape.

I must have missed the thread where you came out as a liberal.

🦫
But I guess we know now.

🦫

🦫

Maybe because there was no such thread. Conservatives like to bitch about the state of education but none want to become teachers, though there's nothing stopping them from doing so.
Originally Posted by ribka

As there was long ago.

Preach it pops.

The the custom rifle maker/ oracle has spoken from his broken down single wide. All ye listen to his wisdom.
You are a worthless lying sack of shyt.

🦫

🦫

Maybe because there was no such thread. Conservatives like to bitch about the state of education but none want to become teachers, though there's nothing stopping them from doing so.

Maybe you noticed that parents are angry, and stepping up to call out teachers and school boards on their woke agendas to brain wash young children ? It’s a start. Bullshît that harms people, usually finds itself exposed, then handled, then eliminated.

🦫
Blacky, do you think you would be successful as a teacher in this current academic climate?

I’d say, no fûck’n way!

If you’re a conservative teacher, you’re hunted, not only by other liberal teachers, but the liberals children your are trying to teach, who also hate you because their parents and friends hate conservatives.

Don’t forget the liberal school boards who won’t stand up for you because of your values. But, will fire your ass in a heartbeat.

As a big, tough conservative, you’re a pariah to all of them. You gonna make a change in that culture? Doubt it !

🦫
Its probably like 20 percent conservative teachers in our school system.
Blacky, do you think you would be successful as a teacher in this current academic climate?

I’d say, no fûck’n way!

If you’re a conservative teacher, you’re hunted, not only by other liberal teachers, but the liberals children your are trying to teach, who also hate you because their parents and friends hate conservatives.

Don’t forget the liberal school boards who won’t stand up for you because of your values. But, will fire your ass in a heartbeat.

As a big, tough conservative, you’re a pariah to all of them. You gonna make a change in that culture? Doubt it !

🦫
My brother is a conservative teacher in New York and has been for 30 years. My best friend was a conservative teacher in New York and retired from teaching 5 years ago. Guess they have bigger balls than most conservatives. I personally am not a people or peoples rotten kids person and would maim or kill somebody in short order if I had to put up with them.

Jimbo, I suck at math, but would you agree 20% is a very low percentage, considering you’re in MT, and a conservative part of Montana as well ?

🦫

Jimbo, I suck at math, but would you agree 20% is a very low percentage, considering you’re in MT, and a conservative part of Montana as well ?

🦫

Its disgraceful...and not keeping with the demographics at all.

Its a liberal/leftist profession I guess.

I’d say, no fûck’n way!

🦫
My brother is a conservative teacher in New York and has been for 30 years. My best friend was a conservative teacher in New York and retired from teaching 5 years ago. Guess they have bigger balls than most conservatives. I personally am not a people or peoples rotten kids person and would maim or kill somebody in short order if I had to put up with them.

One could argue that getting into teaching 30 years ago isn’t the same animal compared to the hostility teachers face today, if they speak out against new school policies or changes in curriculums that don’t actually teach anything, other than reverse racism.

🦫

🦫

Its disgraceful...and not keeping with the demographics at all.

Its a liberal/leftist profession I guess.

The school boards certainly make it attractive to those woke individuals coming out of college to come partake in the transformation of Merika.

SMH

🦫

I’d say, no fûck’n way!

🦫

One could argue that getting into teaching 30 years ago isn’t the same animal compared to the hostility teachers face today if they speak out against new school policies or changes in curriculums, that don’t actually teach anything, other than reverse racism.

🦫
My brother still puts up with it every fuggin day and yes, he gets in trouble repeatedly for speaking out against liberal policies. It was very liberal here back when he started. If more conservatives had the balls to do it, instead of just bitching about how liberal dominated it is, they wouldn't be so out numbered. Imagine how different things might be if conservatives actually dominated the education system.

I’d say, no fûck’n way!

🦫

One could argue that getting into teaching 30 years ago isn’t the same animal compared to the hostility teachers face today if they speak out against new school policies or changes in curriculums, that don’t actually teach anything, other than reverse racism.

🦫
My brother still puts up with it every fuggin day and yes, he gets in trouble repeatedly for speaking out against liberal policies. It was very liberal here back when he started. If more conservatives had the balls to do it, instead of just bitching about how liberal dominated it is, they wouldn't be so out numbered. Imagine how different things might be if conservatives actually dominated the education system.

Huge brass balls keeping their head down until they can collect the pension. They are not affecting any change in the district - rest assured.
Originally Posted by hillestadj

I’d say, no fûck’n way!

🦫

🦫

Huge brass balls keeping their head down until they can collect the pension. They are not affecting any change in the district - rest assured.
You don't know shyt as is usual for your stupid, mouthy ass. Both my brother and my buddy have gotten several students interested in hunting/shooting over the years and have actually taken students out hunting. They've also introduced many students to conservative values/policies that would never have heard such things if not for them. It may not be much but it's a fuuck of a lot more of an effect than your mouthy ass or any of the other whiners in this thread has had.

I’d say, no fûck’n way!

🦫

🦫

You don't know shyt as is usual for your stupid, mouthy ass. Both my brother and my buddy have gotten several students interested in hunting/shooting over the years and have actually taken students out hunting. They've also introduced many students to conservative values/policies that would never have heard such things if not for them. It may not be much but it's a fuuck of a lot more of an effect than your mouthy ass or any of the other whiners in this thread has had.

Compelling, over the span of 30 years they "have gotten several students interested in hunting/shooting", priceless - demographic swing in progress.

My stupid mouthy ass might know a thing or two about the workings of the education system but do continue Cap'n Adirondack.
I get it....Your brother hates the political teaching situation and he’s been biting his tongue for years, just waiting to clock out for good ~ am I sorta right? This isn’t a put down, just assuming a smidge of self perseverance would say, stfu, I’m almost out of here. Then, hello pension.

I’ve said this before...Conservative teachers from our era are either long dead or retired. If they were very young, they are like your brother, waiting out retirement age to hit.

Something very simple happened, and right before our blind eyes 30 years ago. “Affluent Mom’s”....Soccer mom’s, stay at home moms, mom’s with too much money and time on their hands that came from places like Portland, Seattle, California, New York.

They got involved with their kids at school thru PTA. They ran for and won volunteer position on school boards. They brought with them their cultural diversity, their love of city conveniences, and a deep desire to recreate what they once held as a utopia where they had lived before. Yeah, where they had lived before ~ Before they fûck’d everything up!

Those places they left had became inhospitable to their way of life; raising kids around druggies, gangs, homelessness, murder, high taxes, etc, wasn’t acceptable. They sought something better, something safer. But what these moms didn’t understand is, they were they cause of these problems by their very own self servicing nature to make everything better, by their standards.

Moms with money and too much time on their hands will start an inferno of social unrest.

🦫

I’d say, no fûck’n way!

🦫

🦫

That’s a pretty broad painting stroke Blacky, with the remark about “whiners on this thread”. Yeah, I never taught a class. I’ve coached small ball thru American Legion BB. Hunted and fished with many young hunters who’s dad didn’t hunt or fish, or they didn’t have a dad. A few have become solid individuals, a few, not so much.

Was extremely active in Oregon’s Firearm Federation fighting for gun rights, concealed carry, and trying to defeat liberal legislation to remove firearms from the hands of law abiding citizens. Spent a small fortune educating other peoples children. Donated more money to organizations that actually used the money to feed the elderly and poor kids whose parents were either non-existent or fûck’n losers.

I’ve done more than just prattle on here about such things...I’ve played the game. And players earn the right to speak their mind.

🦫

I’d say, no fûck’n way!

🦫

🦫

Compelling, over the span of 30 years they "have gotten several students interested in hunting/shooting", priceless - demographic swing in progress.

My stupid mouthy ass might know a thing or two about the workings of the education system but do continue Cap'n Adirondack.

That's Cap'n Crunch to you, Sir.

😂🤤😱
Originally Posted by irfubar
[quote=Jim_Conrad]Lotsa [bleep] teachers these days.

As there was long ago.

It is kinda scary. My kids occasionally have the same teachers I did. Lots of substitutes.

I get kids of former students every year, if I can hang in there for another 10 years I’ll be getting their grandkids.

As to the original topic, it ain’t all snowflake effect.

For whatever reason, substitutes are in short supply, same as most other labor fields right now.

If/when a teacher tests positive for Covid, a two-week mandatory quarantine kicks in, at any given time on a 100 plus teacher campus, some will be out on account of this.

IIRC the same applies if a member of their household turns up positive.

A couple of weeks back I got to feeling sick on a Friday afternoon, felt like crap the next day. Called in an absence for Monday just in case and got Covid-tested Sunday morning.

Still wasn’t 100% Monday but the Covid test came back negative. I called off the absence and went in Monday because no subs were available, other teachers would have had to scramble to cover my classes.

For the affected school districts in that article, you can’t open the doors to let the kids in if ya don’t got enough people on hand to watch over them.
My HS gov teacher was WW2 in pacific.
Honors english teach was shot twice by sniper in Europe.
Had a gimped arm.

Neither put up w any BS. One was rather blunt and direct, the other mellow almost hippie like.

Both good dudes that were respected. Just different styles.
My ol lady quit teaching several years ago.
Said it was beyond repair.

Lib admin and faculty ran off the good teachers.
Now its commies keeping watch over a bunch of thugs.
Kick their asses out and hire new folks that want to work! The current crop of a ssholes think they’re indisposable! That’s what those air traffic controllers thought also……but Reagan taught them otherwiise!
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Originally Posted by slowmover12

Those who can do neither become chat room trolls.

And if you total up the years of experiences claimed by some trolls, it would exceed several lifetimes.

The school boards certainly make it attractive to those woke individuals coming out of college to come partake in the transformation of Merika.

SMH

Teachers colleges, or more rather, all higher education is now simply a money laundering scheme for the Left. Check prices to go and who they hire and what they pay them.

Have a niece who is Department Head of Political Science at Vanderbilt, worst sort of Liberal Loonie, she makes way too much money, but, turns and donates back to the Democrats Nationally and in Nashvagas.

Had me come and "debate" a leftest attorney on gun rights, I ate his lunch and I am not that bright, but know my stuff on the topic. (have not been invited back, did not go as planned methinks)
Originally Posted by plainsman456
I had a History teacher that survived a grenade in WW2 and had his face tore up.

He was a darn good teacher.

Ha, yeah my high school Dean Of Students (disciplinarian) at Catholic school had shrapnel-face from Vietnam. One of the few people I have truly feared (and respected) in life.
I get it....Your brother hates the political teaching situation and he’s been biting his tongue for years, just waiting to clock out for good ~ am I sorta right? This isn’t a put down, just assuming a smidge of self perseverance would say, stfu, I’m almost out of here. Then, hello pension.

I’ve said this before...Conservative teachers from our era are either long dead or retired. If they were very young, they are like your brother, waiting out retirement age to hit.

Something very simple happened, and right before our blind eyes 30 years ago. “Affluent Mom’s”....Soccer mom’s, stay at home moms, mom’s with too much money and time on their hands that came from places like Portland, Seattle, California, New York.

They got involved with their kids at school thru PTA. They ran for and won volunteer position on school boards. They brought with them their cultural diversity, their love of city conveniences, and a deep desire to recreate what they once held as a utopia where they had lived before. Yeah, where they had lived before ~ Before they fûck’d everything up!

Those places they left had became inhospitable to their way of life; raising kids around druggies, gangs, homelessness, murder, high taxes, etc, wasn’t acceptable. They sought something better, something safer. But what these moms didn’t understand is, they were they cause of these problems by their very own self servicing nature to make everything better, by their standards.

Moms with money and too much time on their hands will start an inferno of social unrest.

🦫

Conservatives have known that liberals had taken over the entire education system for decades now and have done nothing about it but whine and complain. Like I said before, there's been nothing stopping conservatives from becoming teachers. The biggest reasons I hear are that it's too liberal dominated or there isn't enough money in it.

I’d say, no fûck’n way!

🦫

🦫

You don't know a thing or two about anything but being a jackass and thinking you're a comedian when in reality you're nothing but an arrogant, condescending dick.

Shyt for brains.

Exceptions to everything of course but if somebody tells you they’re a school teacher you can almost guarantee that you’re dealing with a fugking idiot.
Grade 6 and up teachers tend to be very liberal. Still lots of conservative women in elementary school teaching positions.
I actually taught school for a couple of years, got "certified" so I could teach "Building Trades", local school had a program, they built a house a year and sold it to fund it. They had a guy who was going to retiree in a couple, I taught Chemistry and Physics waiting on him to leave, then they cut the program out, (1978). Wanted me to stay and continue to teach sciences, I opted out. I thought teaching kids to lay brick and do electrical wiring and pour concrete was a good thing. (I donated all the concrete work to them in prior years).

Parents wanted you to beat the other kids as a method to make theirs mind, I got tired of the Dr.s and Lawyers complaining to the heat about my conservative views.

My pay for teaching and coaching football in '76 was $6,800.00, I tripled+ that doing side concrete jobs at night and on weekends and in the summers.

Communities do not want educators anymore, they want babysitters.
Its just a teachers strike.
What a sad bunch of mental retards. 🦫

Those weak poor examples of humanity should not be allowed near our kids. They are a bad example.
Beaver10: More proof that liberalism is a mental disease!
No offense meant slumload.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
My wife is a high school administrator, sad times for sure …
Public education is long overdue to go the way of the Dodo bird.
I think most forget that it's our local school boards that run the show. A couple years back a new administrator suggested our Hunter Ed program seek other facilities. The Board got the news and we had an invitation to return the subsequent day.

Get involved.
You want to change this crap, run for school board and win.

Two offices locally really important, school board and Sheriff. If you are not involved, don't bitch.
You don't know a thing or two about anything but being a jackass and thinking you're a comedian when in reality you're nothing but an arrogant, condescending dick.

Shyt for brains.

Maybe.

Now do you!

Shyt for brains.

Maybe.

Now do you!

its almost too easy
I spent 30+ years in public education, AFTER becoming master certified in three skilled trades. I used to love to remind the administrators that if they fired me I could always get a real job at twice the pay- - - - -while if they ever lost their jobs they would probably starve to death!

Me too, the teachers in the district where I work would cshit if they knew my retirement average was north of 120,000. I be a master plumber, welder, excavator operator, have backflow, wastewater licenses too. 37 more days and I’m done, never have to deal with a retard administrator again. Lots of them are educated beyond their intelligence level in my worthless opinion.
Originally Posted by deflave

Exceptions to everything of course but if somebody tells you they’re a school teacher you can almost guarantee that you’re dealing with a fugking idiot.

A leftist idiot. Correct.
My BIL was elected to school board last term. Running again. Will likely lead it. He’s fairly ‘moderate’. They don’t get much traction. Deck is stacked.
The school ‘system’/ teachers, administrators fuggin HATE HIm . And he’s way more gentle than I’d be. He’s gotta play it right to even be elected. But, he does have the support to get elected and retain the position, and try to ‘push’. It’s nasty depressing schitt. Like I said - very uphill.
Originally Posted by worriedman

Two offices locally really important, school board and Sheriff. If you are not involved, don't bitch.

Making sense....

🦫
School administrators are living examples of the Peter Principle- - - - -a "teacher" who can't make the cut in the classroom goes back to school, gets a master's degree in Outdoor Masturbation, and moves into middle management where they make life hell for the real teachers. "A high school principal is a coach with two losing seasons!"

Why did you and Kingston choose to not have kids?

LOL
Originally Posted by hanco

Me too, the teachers in the district where I work would cshit if they knew my retirement average was north of 120,000. I be a master plumber, welder, excavator operator, have backflow, wastewater licenses too. 37 more days and I’m done, never have to deal with a retard administrator again. Lots of them are educated beyond their intelligence level in my worthless opinion.

Hotrod Lincoln could not be more full of schit.

Making sense....

🦫

Ummm, no.

It doesn't make sense.

Working people shouldn't have to rededicate their lives to run for a public office so that their kids don't get fugked on a daily basis.
There goes Rick's sock puppet running off at the mouth again!
There goes Rick's sock puppet running off at the mouth again!

^^^Remember when I said school teachers tend to be fugking idiots?”^^^

LOL

LOL

Cervical cancer

🦫

Making sense....

🦫

Ummm, no.

It doesn't make sense.

Working people shouldn't have to rededicate their lives to run for a public office so that their kids don't get fugked on a daily basis.

Then we’ll have to eliminate the stupid outta half the populace.

🦫
Beaver: “Why can’t we have kids?”

Kingston: “Because we’re f a g g o t s.”

LOL
I don't know if it's just me, but at Montana State in the early 1980s, the education majors I ran across weren't the brightest bulbs in the chandelier. In fact, some were outwardly dumb, objectively slow.
I was a business major, took a lot of econ and history, and almost all of my professors were capitalist and/or conservatives. The one psych, one philosophy, and one English class required? Pinko from the first hour.

🦫
well, wah, wah, wah.... Sux to be them... Go ahead - quit.. Then these indoctrinating pos schools can disappear like the Dodo... Best thing since sliced bread..

LOL

Cervical cancer

🦫

So which one of you had twat warts?
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
I don't know if it's just me, but at Montana State in the early 1980s, the education majors I ran across weren't the brightest bulbs in the chandelier. In fact, some were outwardly dumb, objectively slow.
I was a business major, took a lot of econ and history, and almost all of my professors were capitalist and/or conservatives. The one psych, one philosophy, and one English class required? Pinko from the first hour.

Do a little looking at academic stats broken down by major and you'll see you weren't mistaken. If you want to find the weakest body of students on campus the College of Education is a good place to start.

Making sense....

🦫

Ummm, no.

It doesn't make sense.

if you don't who will? Be a part of the solution or accept the problem. Me, I collect money and vet candidates, they hate me so bad for my beliefs I can not get elected. But, I have helped several get there...
School administrators are living examples of the Peter Principle- - - - -a "teacher" who can't make the cut in the classroom goes back to school, gets a master's degree in Outdoor Masturbation, and moves into middle management where they make life hell for the real teachers. "A high school principal is a coach with two losing seasons!"

Often true. Over the years for the most part I’ve been fortunate
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Originally Posted by mathman
Do a little looking at academic stats broken down by major and you'll see you weren't mistaken. If you want to find the weakest body of students on campus the College of Education is a good place to start.

Most all College Professors of Education wouldn’t last very long in an actual classroom and I have yet to see an education class that was of any value when it came to actual teaching.

Kind of egregious when someone gets a PhD in Education, usually by writing publications full of long words signifying not much of anything, and then wants to be addressed as “Doctor” out in the real world.
As an architect,engineer and construction man... I must say I am beyond embarrassed with how ignorant young architecture graduates are these days.

To not know chit is one thing... but to be damn proud of not knowing chit is another thing entirely.
Originally Posted by CashisKing
As an architect,engineer and construction man... I must say I am beyond embarrassed with how ignorant young architecture graduates are these days.

To not know chit is one thing... but to be damn proud of not knowing chit is another thing entirely.

When a potential client "interviews" me for a job/commission... they are likewise being assessed... I will either assist them, decline the job... or rape their stupid ass into poverty.

The number of stupid fugging PhDs, GS-15s, SESs and in general "abject morons" with money... is staggering.
Originally Posted by CashisKing

I am just glad I do not have to suffer through another 20 years of them coming out of school, getting hired and making life difficult for contractors...
© 24hourcampfire