Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by worriedman
You want to change this crap, run for school board and win.

Two offices locally really important, school board and Sheriff. If you are not involved, don't bitch.

Making sense....

🦫

Ummm, no.

It doesn't make sense.

Working people shouldn't have to rededicate their lives to run for a public office so that their kids don't get fugked on a daily basis.

Then we’ll have to eliminate the stupid outta half the populace.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Beaver: “Why can’t we have kids?”

Kingston: “Because we’re f a g g o t s.”

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't know if it's just me, but at Montana State in the early 1980s, the education majors I ran across weren't the brightest bulbs in the chandelier. In fact, some were outwardly dumb, objectively slow.
I was a business major, took a lot of econ and history, and almost all of my professors were capitalist and/or conservatives. The one psych, one philosophy, and one English class required? Pinko from the first hour.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
School districts across the US are being forced to close their doors on short notice because teachers are too stressed out to teach. This forcing parents to again scramble to find daycare, or take more time off work to stay home with their kids.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ime-short-notice-mental-health-days.html

This is what life looks like for professions that attract weak minded individuals who believe their strongest traits in life are posting Woke / BLM / CRT / Covid rantings on Twitter and FB

What a sad bunch of mental retards.

🦫
well, wah, wah, wah.... Sux to be them... Go ahead - quit.. Then these indoctrinating pos schools can disappear like the Dodo... Best thing since sliced bread..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I don’t even have any kids, and it pisses me off.

Why did you and Kingston choose to not have kids?

LOL

Cervical cancer

🦫

So which one of you had twat warts?

IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
I don't know if it's just me, but at Montana State in the early 1980s, the education majors I ran across weren't the brightest bulbs in the chandelier. In fact, some were outwardly dumb, objectively slow.
I was a business major, took a lot of econ and history, and almost all of my professors were capitalist and/or conservatives. The one psych, one philosophy, and one English class required? Pinko from the first hour.

Do a little looking at academic stats broken down by major and you'll see you weren't mistaken. If you want to find the weakest body of students on campus the College of Education is a good place to start.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by worriedman
You want to change this crap, run for school board and win.

Two offices locally really important, school board and Sheriff. If you are not involved, don't bitch.

Making sense....

🦫

Ummm, no.

It doesn't make sense.

Working people shouldn't have to rededicate their lives to run for a public office so that their kids don't get fugked on a daily basis.

if you don't who will? Be a part of the solution or accept the problem. Me, I collect money and vet candidates, they hate me so bad for my beliefs I can not get elected. But, I have helped several get there...

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
School administrators are living examples of the Peter Principle- - - - -a "teacher" who can't make the cut in the classroom goes back to school, gets a master's degree in Outdoor Masturbation, and moves into middle management where they make life hell for the real teachers. "A high school principal is a coach with two losing seasons!"

Often true. Over the years for the most part I’ve been fortunate

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by mathman
Do a little looking at academic stats broken down by major and you'll see you weren't mistaken. If you want to find the weakest body of students on campus the College of Education is a good place to start.

Most all College Professors of Education wouldn’t last very long in an actual classroom and I have yet to see an education class that was of any value when it came to actual teaching.

Kind of egregious when someone gets a PhD in Education, usually by writing publications full of long words signifying not much of anything, and then wants to be addressed as “Doctor” out in the real world.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
As an architect,engineer and construction man... I must say I am beyond embarrassed with how ignorant young architecture graduates are these days.

To not know chit is one thing... but to be damn proud of not knowing chit is another thing entirely.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing
As an architect,engineer and construction man... I must say I am beyond embarrassed with how ignorant young architecture graduates are these days.

To not know chit is one thing... but to be damn proud of not knowing chit is another thing entirely.

When a potential client "interviews" me for a job/commission... they are likewise being assessed... I will either assist them, decline the job... or rape their stupid ass into poverty.

The number of stupid fugging PhDs, GS-15s, SESs and in general "abject morons" with money... is staggering.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by CashisKing

I am just glad I do not have to suffer through another 20 years of them coming out of school, getting hired and making life difficult for contractors...

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 22kHornet, 160user, 1234, 19rabbit52, 56 invisible), 2,411 guests, and 1,222 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,862
Posts18,517,846
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.