Home
Posted By: Bristoe Censored Joe Rogan podcast,... - 01/11/22
,...with the Dr. who started the ball rolling on mRNA gene work.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2022/01...atform-inventor-tells-all-on-rogan-show/
It's long. But watch the first 12 minutes or so and see if you want to hear what this man has to say.
No
Nope
Not gonna be that guy.....
Originally Posted by JeffP
No
Nope

Lol, me either....
Posted By: efw Re: Censored Joe Rogan podcast,... - 01/12/22
Yep it’s very long but Dr Malone is brilliant and well spoken and YET he still has tons of common sense.

Great stuff highly recommend. Rohan’s podcast is available like on Spotify also.
per @langdaleca....
Diaper Joe is discussing using CIA contractors to defame/silence Rogand because DiaperJoe/Frauci consider him a threat to National Security...
Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley
No
Nope

Lol, me either....

What guy?

The informed guy?
Originally Posted by Bristoe
No
Nope

Lol, me either....

What guy?

The informed guy?

Probably the guy who tells you that there have been a million threads on this topic.

In my opinion this topic is worth a million and one.
Originally Posted by efw
No
Nope

Lol, me either....

What guy?

The informed guy?

Probably the guy who tells you that there have been a million threads on this topic.

Maybe so. But there's never been a thread of an interview with Dr. mRNA.
Well here is one:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...6797009/re-rogan-and-malone#Post16797009

But like I say more people should listen it’s worth repeating
Bristoe

If you get a chance Rogan’s interview with Dr McCullough is full of useful information too. Well worth the listen.
Dr. Malone is never boring or a waste of time.
Originally Posted by efw
No
Nope

Lol, me either....

What guy?

The informed guy?

It is number Mil and one.
Bristle, this is what you get for putting your buds at the Fire on ignore for whatever the fughk reason.

We suffered on without you, as we are without Col Travis.
The Green Beret Doctor Who Fought Cartels at the Texas Border | Guest: Lt. Col. Peter Chambers | 1/10/22

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...tels-at-the/id1065050908?i=1000547456542

Pretty good one here. Military perspective.

Originally Posted by jaguartx
Bristle, this is what you get for putting your buds at the Fire on ignore for whatever the fughk reason.

We suffered on without you, as we are without Col Travis.

(?)

I don't use the ignore function very much.
You were gone. We hashed this out.

Pukes i put on ignore. Not you. We missed you.
https://mobile.twitter.com/EricRWeinstein/status/1480780228272136192
Here's a thread that's not to going last. Worth a look.

Well,..I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be offended by. I haven't been much of a part of hashing anything out because there's been so much obfuscation on the subject that I didn't know what to think.

I've heard a lot and I've talked to quite a few people with first hand experience. But the interview with Dr. Robert Malone ties up a lot of loose ends.

He was instrumental in developing mRNA technology. He's had Covid twice and he got the Moderna vaccination. (after having Covid the first time)

It's difficult to imagine anyone on the planet more qualified to sort through the whole Covid phenomenon than this guy.

,......and he's been censored by Youtube, Twitter, and Linked In.
Posted By: RAS Re: Censored Joe Rogan podcast,... - 01/12/22
It’s over three hours, but well worth the time. Very interesting.

Actually, please watch it if you haven’t and get as many people as you can to do the same.

Years from now, this video will be pointed to as one of the things that started to change the tide with the Covid fiasco.
Originally Posted by RAS

Actually, please watch it if you haven’t and get as many people as you can to do the same.

Years from now, this video will be pointed to as one of the things that started to change the tide with the Covid fiasco.

I'm one hour and fifteen minutes into it. No doubt that it's interesting,...but it's also pretty damn disturbing.
Originally Posted by RAS

I'm one hour and fifteen minutes into it. No doubt that it's interesting,...but it's also pretty damn disturbing.

If you think that is bad, you better get a large stiff drink before you get to the 2:15 - 2:30 mark, and forward.
When you're done, here's more on mass formation.

Renowned Doctors Peter McCullough, Robert Malone & Mattias Desmet Discuss Mass Formation Psychosis
https://www.redvoicemedia.com/video...desmet-discuss-mass-formation-psychosis/
Sorry for the enthusiasm. I'm primed for Nuremberg 2.0.
A: T cells fight viral infections.

B: The spike proteins created by the vaccine inhibits T cell production.

C: T cell inhibition makes one more vulnerable to Covid infection.

Now we know why the high vaccine rate has resulted in an increase in Covid.

It makes me wonder if there really is an Omnicron variant. Maybe they're just saying that there's a new variant that's more virulent because the vaccines are making Covid infections go through the roof.

I think this might have something to do with it.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Holy smoke... WOW

Yeah,....disturbing schitt.
That podcast has over 50 million views even though it's been shut down on YouTube.
That podcast has over 50 million views even though it's been shut down on YouTube.

Like I said earlier, this video will be referenced as one of the markers on why public support dramatically dropped for the government on the issue of Covid.

Unless a doctor is completely and totally drunk with wokeness, they have probably watched this video.
,...with the Dr. who started the ball rolling on mRNA gene work.

a few threads on this over a week ago
Originally Posted by erikj
When you're done, here's more on mass formation.

Renowned Doctors Peter McCullough, Robert Malone & Mattias Desmet Discuss Mass Formation Psychosis
https://www.redvoicemedia.com/video...desmet-discuss-mass-formation-psychosis/
Sorry for the enthusiasm. I'm primed for Nuremberg 2.0.

Amen.

Well,..I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be offended by. I haven't been much of a part of hashing anything out because there's been so much obfuscation on the subject that I didn't know what to think.

I've heard a lot and I've talked to quite a few people with first hand experience. But the interview with Dr. Robert Malone ties up a lot of loose ends.

He was instrumental in developing mRNA technology. He's had Covid twice and he got the Moderna vaccination. (after having Covid the first time)

It's difficult to imagine anyone on the planet more qualified to sort through the whole Covid phenomenon than this guy.

,......and he's been censored by Youtube, Twitter, and Linked In.

We know, and discussed it in depth a week ago.

PS. There was no intention to offend you.
RollingStone article link

‘A Menace to Public Health’: Doctors Demand Spotify Puts an End to Covid Lies on ‘Joe Rogan Experience’
Unlike many platforms, Spotify doesn’t have a clear policy prohibiting misinformation. 270 physicians and scientists are hoping to change that

By EJ DICKSON, RollingStone 1/12/2022

As an infectious disease epidemiologist and research fellow at Boston’s Children’s Hospital who debunks health misinformation on Instagram —where she has more than 380,000 followers — Jessica Malaty Rivera regularly receives tips from her followers about viral content to debunk. A few weeks ago, her followers started sending her a link to an episode of the Joe Rogan Experience, the most popular podcast in the world. The episode was an interview with Dr. Robert Malone, a virologist who touts himself as one of the architects of mRNA technology.

Rivera was familiar with Rogan, as well as Malone. She knew that Malone had been banned from Twitter for promoting Covid-19 misinformation, and that he had been making the rounds in conservative media circles undermining the efficacy of the vaccine. When she watched the interview, she was horrified to see that he espoused various conspiratorial and baseless beliefs, from the idea that “mass formation psychosis” is responsible for people believing in the efficacy of vaccines; to the claim popular among anti-vaxxers that hospitals are financially incentivized to falsely diagnose Covid-19 deaths. The episode featuring Malone went viral, and was shared widely in right-wing media circles as well as on Facebook, where the link on Spotify has been shared nearly 25,000 times, according to CrowdTangle data.

Yet Rivera was even more horrified to discover that people in her life, whom she considered to be “quite wise and discerning,” were hoodwinked by Malone’s patina of academic credibility, considering his views on the vaccine legitimate. “When I saw they were falling victim to this, I spoke to some colleagues and we said something has to be done at this point,” she says.

Rivera is one of 270 doctors, physicians, and science educators who signed an open letter calling on Spotify, which obtained exclusively streaming rights to the Joe Rogan Experience in a reported $100 million deal, to take action against misinformation on the platform, such as that contained in the interview with Malone. “With an estimated 11 million listeners per episode, JRE, which is hosted exclusively on Spotify, is the world’s largest podcast and has tremendous influence,” the letter reads. “Spotify has a responsibility to mitigate the spread of misinformation on its platform, though the company presently has no misinformation policy.”
Originally Posted by efw
Well here is one:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...6797009/re-rogan-and-malone#Post16797009

But like I say more people should listen it’s worth repeating

100% agree
Originally Posted by skeen

‘A Menace to Public Health’: Doctors Demand Spotify Puts an End to Covid Lies on ‘Joe Rogan Experience’
Unlike many platforms, Spotify doesn’t have a clear policy prohibiting misinformation. 270 physicians and scientists are hoping to change that

As an infectious disease epidemiologist and research fellow at Boston’s Children’s Hospital who debunks health misinformation on Instagram —where she has more than 380,000 followers — Jessica Malaty Rivera regularly receives tips from her followers about viral content to debunk. A few weeks ago, her followers started sending her a link to an episode of the Joe Rogan Experience, the most popular podcast in the world. The episode was an interview with Dr. Robert Malone, a virologist who touts himself as one of the architects of mRNA technology.

Rivera was familiar with Rogan, as well as Malone. She knew that Malone had been banned from Twitter for promoting Covid-19 misinformation, and that he had been making the rounds in conservative media circles undermining the efficacy of the vaccine. When she watched the interview, she was horrified to see that he espoused various conspiratorial and baseless beliefs, from the idea that “mass formation psychosis” is responsible for people believing in the efficacy of vaccines; to the claim popular among anti-vaxxers that hospitals are financially incentivized to falsely diagnose Covid-19 deaths. The episode featuring Malone went viral, and was shared widely in right-wing media circles as well as on Facebook, where the link on Spotify has been shared nearly 25,000 times, according to CrowdTangle data.

Yet Rivera was even more horrified to discover that people in her life, whom she considered to be “quite wise and discerning,” were hoodwinked by Malone’s patina of academic credibility, considering his views on the vaccine legitimate. “When I saw they were falling victim to this, I spoke to some colleagues and we said something has to be done at this point,” she says.

Rivera is one of 270 doctors, physicians, and science educators who signed an open letter calling on Spotify, which obtained exclusively streaming rights to the Joe Rogan Experience in a reported $100 million deal, to take action against misinformation on the platform, such as that contained in the interview with Malone. “With an estimated 11 million listeners per episode, JRE, which is hosted exclusively on Spotify, is the world’s largest podcast and has tremendous influence,” the letter reads. “Spotify has a responsibility to mitigate the spread of misinformation on its platform, though the company presently has no misinformation policy.”

Screw her......." Boston Children’s Hospital Innovation & Digital Health Accelerator, and an expert contributor for NBC Bay Area and CNN. "

Not surprising. This is the same playbook the Left has been running. What else would you expect?
Originally Posted by IZH27
Bristoe

If you get a chance Rogan’s interview with Dr McCullough is full of useful information too. Well worth the listen.

That was a great interview. Finally cutting through some of the Covid BS.
I listened to Malone on JRE the day it came out. I've been following Malone since he did the Dark Horse Podcast with Bret Weinstein back in June. The JRE interview is long, but worth the time. I think Malone is very credible, and he is pretty careful in the way that he speaks, which I think is important when dealing with a massive PR campaign that has a lot of horsepower behind it.
It would be interesting to see Jessica attempt to refute Dr Malone point by point.
It would be interesting to see Jessica attempt to refute Dr Malone point by point.

If she's successful at get him censored, she won't have to. We are living in the Twilight Zone.
Originally Posted by kingston
We are living in the Twilight Zone.

It sure seems that way, more and more, everyday.

If she's successful at get him censored, she won't have to. We are living in the Twilight Zone.

50 million views. The cat is out of the bag.
Originally Posted by RAS
Originally Posted by RAS

If you think that is bad, you better get a large stiff drink before you get to the 2:15 - 2:30 mark, and forward.

This^^^^

And we’ll worth the time to watch.

And that’s the bottom line isn’t it?

Amazing how those who claim to be so anti-religious are the ones who behave like zealots, stifling opposition to their agenda like the Roman Church did Copernicus.

It’s 1917 all over again
Jessica Malaty Rivera is nothing more than a writer who specializes in writing about science in healthcare. She's somehow the sole source interviewed for the Rolling Stone piece.
https://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/profile/jessica-malaty-rivera/

🦫
Jessica Malaty Rivera is nothing more than a writer who specializes in writing about science in healthcare. She's somehow the sole source interviewed for the Rolling Stone piece.

Here's the "open letter."

https://spotifyopenletter.wordpress.com/2022/01/10/an-open-letter-to-spotify/

Let's hope Spotify doesn't cave.

Joe Rogan will own Spotify before that happens.
Posted By: 673 Re: Censored Joe Rogan podcast,... - 01/13/22
Dr Malone isn't the only one speaking out, Dr Risch a Yale epidemiologist is also interesting to listen too. To ignore these two People, and many others, is just burying ones head in the sand.

A lot of those signatures are by people who don't know mRNA from CCCP,...and they're trying to discredit a man who was instrumental in developing mRNA technology.

I want to hear what some of them have to say about why the spike proteins are toxic and what could have been done to make them non toxic.

A lot of those signatures are by people who don't know mRNA from CCCP,...and they're trying to discredit a man who was instrumental in developing mRNA technology.

I want to hear what some of them have to say about why the spike proteins are toxic and what could have been done to make them non toxic.

Speaking of "misinformation".
The letter is entitled, "An Open Letter to Spotify: A call from the global scientific and medical communities to implement a misinformation policy"

Listed below are the people who signed it. Any notion suggesting these people are representative of the global scientific and medical communities is asinine.

Adriana Sosa, DO: Medical Resident

Adrianna Tseretopoulos, MBBS, MRCGP: Physician

Alexis Paulson, MSN, APRN: Nurse Practitioner

Alie Ward: Host/Science Correspondent, Ologies Podcast

Allison Myers, MD, MPH: Nurse Practitioner

Allison Neitzel, MD: Physician

Alyssa Fears, PhD, MPH&TM: Postdoctoral Fellow; University of Texas Medical Branch

Anand Swaminathan, MD, MPH: Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine, St. Joseph’s University Medical Center

Andrea Love, PhD: Immunologist/Microbiologist

Andrei Mayer, PhD: Assistant Professor, Federal University of Santa Catarina

Andrew Bauman, MD: Medical Faculty; Geisle School of Medicine at Dartmouth

Angela Lindsay, AGPCNP: Nurse Practitioner

Angharad Ames, MD: Chief Resident, University of California Riverside

Anita Patel, MD: Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Childrens National Medical Center

Anna Stovall, PhD: Associate Medical Writer, Apothecom

April English, MPH: Science Correspondent, Unbiased Science Podcast

Arden Heath: Clinical Microbiology MS Student

AS Richards: Research Fellow, Science Communicator

Asher Williams, PhD: Presidential Postdoctoral Fellow, Cornell University

Ashim Ahuja, MD: Physician

Ashley Pacheco, MSN, APRN, FNP-BC: Nurse Practitioner

Atoosa Kourosh, MD, MPH: Clinical Faculty, Arkansas College of Osteopathic Medicine

Autumn Schuster, MSW, LCSW: Licensed Clinical Social Worker, University of California Irvine

Avisha NessAiver, MS: Chief Science Officer, MedStartr Direct

Azad Gucwa, PhD, MT(ASCP): Assistant Professor; Farmingdale State College

Azizul Rehman, MD: Interventional Cardiologist

Azza Gadir, PhD: Immunologist

Baptiste Lacoste, PhD: Assistant Professor, University of Ottawa

Barry Jarvis, MD: Attending Physician

Ben Rein, PhD: Postdoctoral Fellow, Stanford University

Benjamin Steinberg, PsyD: Psychologist

Bianca Patel, MD, MPH: Pediatrician

Blair Bentley, PhD: Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Massachusetts Amherst

Bnar Talabani, MBBCh: Clinical Nephrologist

Boris Tezak, PhD: Postdoctoral Fellow, Duke University Medical Center

Breann Abernathy, PhD: Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Minnesota

Brianna Soreth, MA: Clinical Research Coordinator

Bridget Scallen, MS: Editor, Unbiased Science Podcast

Cara Grome, MD: Psychiatrist

Cara L Santa Maria, MS, MA: Psychotherapist, PhD Candidate, Cedars Sinai Medical Center

Carl Nathan, MD: Professor, Weill Cornell Medicine

Carrie Ingersoll-Wood: PhD Candidate, Syracuse University

Cassandre Gousse, BSN, RN: Registered Nurse

Chelsea Matos, MSN, FNP-C: Family Nurse Practitioner

Christian Capitini, MD: Associate Professor, University of Wisconsin-Madison

Christine Garvey, DVM: Associate Veterinarian

Christopher McMillan, PhD: Postdoctoral Fellow, The University of Queensland

Cole Kraten: Director of Research, Grasshopper Farms

Colleen Trecartin-Frost, DMD: Dentist

Courtney Kennedy, MS, PA-C: Physician Assistant

Crissi Stokes, DHSc: Professor

Crystal Pawula, MSN: Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner

Cydney Jardine, MPH: Epidemiological Researcher, Colorado State University

Daniel Anthony Barone, MD: Associate Professor of Clinical Neurology; Weill Cornell Medicine

Daniel Wilson, PhD: Analytical Scientist, Eurofins

Danielle Jones, MD, FACOG: Consultant, Southland DHB

Danielle Levitt, PhD: Postdoctoral Fellow, Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center

David Craig, MD: Emergency Medicine Physician

David Levine, MA: Writer/Researcher, Johns Hopkins University

David Stukus, MD: Professor of Pediatrics, Division of Allergy and Immunology, Nationwide Childrens Hospital and The Ohio State University College of Medicine

Dee Chohan, MBBChir, FACEM: Staff Specialist in Emergency Medicine

Divya Ramjee, MS: PhD Candidate, Adjunct Professor, American University

Dorothy Zahor, MS: Eastern Michigan University

Eden Maness, MA: Psychiatry Research Fellow, Harvard Medical School

Elisabeth Marnik, PhD: Assistant Professor of Molecular Biochemistry and Microbiology

Elissa Tremblay, MSN: Nurse Practitioner

Elizabeth Cebul, PhD: Postdoctoral Fellow

Elizabeth Delery, PhD: Assistant Professor, Marian University

Elle Michel, LMFT: Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist

Emily Cheng, BSN, RN, CCRN-CSC: ICU Nurse

Emily Scott, RN, BSN: Registered Nurse

Emma Fite-Wassilak, MD: Family Physician

Eric Burnett, MD, MBS: Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine

Eric Topol, MD: Professor and EVP, Scripps Research

Erica Wilson, PharmD, BCPS: Assistant Professor, Notre Dame of MD University School of Pharmacy

Erin MacMillan, PA: Physician Associate

Esther Sandoval, MSc: Associate Professor, College of the Sequoias

Ethan Chapin, MD: Emergency Physician

Forrest Valkai: Masters Student, University of Tulsa

Flyne Anderson, RN, BSN: Registered Nurse

Francis Barany, PhD: Professor, Weill Cornell Medicine

Gabriel Evaristo, MD: Obstetrician-Gynecologist

Gabrielle Hood, MD: Staff Physician

Georgina Morley, PhD

Glen Pyle, PhD: Professor, University of Guelph

Gregory Baker, MD: Attending Anesthesiologist

Haley Amplo: Graduate Researcher, Rutgers University Newark

Hayley Dewey-Hagborg, MS: Associate Scientist, Intellia Therapeutics

Heather Caslin, PhD: Postdoctoral Fellow, Vanderbilt University

Heather Irobunda, MD: Attending Physician

Imogen R Coe, PhD: Professor, Ryerson University

Inna Kanevsky, PhD: Professor, San Diego Mesa College

Jaclyn Steinbach, BVetMed MRCVS: Head of Veterinary Translational Medicine

Jaclyn Usuriello, RN, BSN: Research Nurse

Jaclyn Wolfe: Senior Biochemist

James Bradac, PhD: Former Chief, Preclinical R&D, Division of Aids, NIAID, NIH

Jason Prystowsky, MD, MPH: Emergency Physician

Jen Gunter, MD: Physician

Jen Nossokoff, PA-C: Physician Assistant

Jena Hales, PhD: Associate Professor of Neuroscience, University of San Diego

Jenna Lizewski, DNP, FNP-C: Family Nurse Practitioner

Jenna Meyers, MSN, CPNP: Emergency Medicine Nurse Practitioner

Jennifer Hickey: Senior Research Associate, Sherlock Biosciences

Jennifer Lincoln, MD: Attending Physician

Jennifer Wenzel, PhD: Assistant Professor, University of San Diego

Jessica Malaty Rivera, MS: Infectious Disease Epidemiology Research Fellow, Boston Children’s Hospital

Jessica Steier, DrPH: Public Health Scientist

Jessica Stokes-Parish, PhD, RN, MNurs: Assistant Professor of Medicine, Bond University

Jessie Brown, PhD: Postdoctoral Fellow, Columbia University

Jilyan Decker, MD: Resident Physician

Joan Chandra, MD: Instructor in Medicine, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center

Johanna Hild, DO: Resident Physician

John Brownstein, PhD: Professor, Harvard Medical School

John P Moore, PhD: Professor of Microbiology and Immunology, Weill Cornell Medicine

Jonathan Alessi: MD/PhD Candidate

Jonathan Jarry, MSc: Science Correspondent, McGill University

Jonathan Laxton, MD, FRCPC: Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of Manitoba

Jonathan N Stea, PhD: Clinical Psychologist, Adjust Assistant Professor, University of Calgary

Joseph Osmundson, PhD: Clinical Assistant Professor, New York University

Joseph Zundell, PhD: Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Pennsylvania

Juan R Cubillos-Ruiz, PhD: Associate Professor of Immunology, Weill Cornell Medicine

Justin Trotter, PhD: Instructor, Stanford University

Justyna Kulpa, PhD: Senior Scientist, Canopy Growth Corporation

Kaitlyn Gooding, MD: Medical Resident

Karen Nguyen: Public Health Microbiologist, Cal State University Fullerton

Karen Tang, MD, MPH: Senior Physician

Karl Nadolsky, DO: Endocrinologist, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Michigan State University

Katie Ruschman, RN, BSN: Nurse

Katie Stiles, PhD: Assistant Professor of Research, Weill Cornell Medicine

Katrine L Wallace, PhD: Epidemiologist, Adjunct Assistant Professor, University of Illinois at Chicago School of Public Health

Kayla A Nichols, PharmD: Clinical Pharmacy Specialist, Emory University

Kirsta Hoffman, MD: Physician

Korinne Bricker: COVID-19 Laboratory Supervisor

Kristen Watt, RPh: Pharmacist

Kristin Fontes, MD: Emergency Medicine Physician

Lace Riggs, PhD: Postdoctoral Fellow; Massachusetts Institute of Technology

Lara Lambert, MD: Physician

Laur Rubino, PhD

Laura Dees, BSN, MS, APRN, CRNA

Laura Hlohinec, RN: Registered Nurse

Lauren Bello-Matricaria, MPH: Clinical Research Monitor

Laren Seserko, OTR/L

Leah Steinberg: Medical Student

Lexi Goldstein, MD: Medical Resident

Lia Griffiths, PsyD: Psychologist

Lindsey Shultz, MD: Public Health Advisor

Lisa Boone, PA-C: Physician Assistant

Lisle Winston, MD: Medical Resident

Loralee Richter, PA-C, MS: Physician Assistant

Lorna Tychostup, MS: Senior Communications Consultant, NYU

Maddy Lewis, MPH: Infectious Disease Epidemiologist

Madelyn Pecyne, PA-C:Physician Assistant

Maike Neuhaus, PhD: Honorary Research Fellow, University of Queensland

Mallory Harris: PhD Student, Stanford University

Marcia Miller, MD: Physician

Maren Abromowitz, MSN: Family Nurse Practitioner

Maria Victoria Dreher Wentz, MSc: Science Communicator

Marie-Helene Lofland ANP-BC, CCRN, NEA: Nurse Practitioner

Mary Colasanto, PhD: Clinical Genomic Scientist, PerkinElmer Genomics

Mauricio Gonzales-Arias, MD: Attending Physician

Megan Hanley, NAR: Nursing Assistant

Melanie Evans Jakle, MSc: Research Scientist

Melissa Aswad, MPAS, PA-C: Physician Assistant

Merridee Lefner, PhD: Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Texas at San Antonio

Michael Aptman, MD: Professor, University of Miami School of Medicine

Michael LaFontaine, PhD: Professor of Medical Biochemistry, Marian University COM

Michael Lederman, MD: Professor of Medicine (Emeritus), Case Western Reserve University

Michael Natter, MD: Endocrinology Fellow

Michelle Krogsgaard, PhD: Associate Professor, New York University School of Medicine

Milene Vandal, PhD: Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Calgary

Mirella Salvatore, MD: Assistant Professor of Medicine, Weill Cornell Medicine

Miriam Merad, MD, PhD: Director, Precision Immunology Institute, Mount Sinai School of Medicine

Mirvat Termos, MPH: PhD Student

Moira Rashid, MD, MPH

Molly Nowels: PhD Candidate, Rutgers School of Public Health

Monique L. Smith, PhD: Assistant Professor of Neuroscience, University of San Diego

Morgan Freney: PhD Candidate, University of Queensland

Natalie Soto, MSc: Science Teacher

Natasha Bolotinsky, MD: Attending Physician

Navinder Jassil, MD: Endocrinologist

Neil Harrison, PhD: Professor, Columbia University

Nils-Petter Rudqvist, PhD: Assistant Professor, MD Anderson Cancer Center

Nini Muñoz, PhD: Senior Design Engineer, Garmin Intl.

Océane Sorel, DVM, PhD

Olivia Grant: PhD Student

Pascal S.C. Juang, MD: Physician, Former Chief Resident at Harvard Emergency Medicine

Paul Ian Cross, MSc, PhD: Clinical Research Consultant

Poorvi Desai, MD: Hematologist/Oncologist

Pushpendra Patel, MS, MD: Medical Student

Rachael Zemek, PhD: Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Western Australia

Rachel Aslanian, BSN

Rachel Mirabai Moore Troll, BSN, RN: Registered Nurse

Rashmi Advani, MD, DABOM: Gastroenterology Fellow, Stony Brook University Hospital

Rayna Sobieski, MD: Attending Physician

Renee Cavanagh, PsyD: Subject Matter Expert, DHA

Risa Hoshino, MD: Pediatrician

Robert Duff, PhD: Clinical Neuropsychologist

Robin Hills, MMSci, MSRCS: Instructor, Shoreline Community College

Roger Nattrass, MD: Anesthesiologist

Romy Blacklaw, RN, IPN: Registered Nurse

Roshni Rao, PhD: Director, Johns Hopkins University

Ruben Diaz, DNP, FNP-BC: Nurse Practitioner

Ryan Marino, MD: Assistant Professor, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine

Sabina Vohra-Miller, MSc: DrPH Student

Sallie Permar, MD, PhD: Professor and Chair of Pediatrics, Weill Cornell Medicine

Samantha Yammine, PhD: Neuroscientist, University of Toronto

Samira Jeimy, MD, PhD, FRCPC: Program Director and Assistant Professor, Division of Clinical Immunology and Allergy, Western University

Sampril Banerjee, PhD, MStat: Associate Professor, Weill Cornell Medicine

Samuel Cohn, MD: Neurologist

Sandra Demaria, MD: Professor of Radiation Oncology and Pathology, Weill Cornell Medicine

Sara Gering, RN, BSN: Registered Nurse

Sara Pentlicky, MD, MPH: Chief, Division of Complex Family Planning

Sarah J McAnulty, PhD: Executive Director, Skype a Scientist, University of Connecticut

Sarah Perl, LCSW-R: Licensed Clinical Worker

Sasha Strul, MD: Pediatric Ophthalmologist and Strabismus Surgeon, University of Minnesota

Saskia Popescu, PhD, MPH, MA: Assistant Professor, George Mason University

Scott Fujimoto, DO: Assistant Professor, Loma Linda University

Sean Adwar, MD: Interventional Radiologist

Seth Trueger, MD, MPH, FACEP: Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine

Seth Turner, MD: Physician

Shari K Moore, DO: Resident Physician

Shauna O’Neal, CNM, FNP-C, RN, MSN: Registered Nurse

Shawn Carbonell, MD, PhD: CEO, Brazen Bio

Sheridan Nygard, MPH: Behavioral Health Case Manager, University of Minnesota Twin Cities

Shoshana Ungerleider, MD: Internal Medicine / Host, TED Health Podcast

Silvia Chiara Formenti, MD: Professor, Weill Cornell Medicine

Sindhu Sathyanarayana, MBBS: Physician

Siyamak Saleh, MD: Medical Doctor, Department of Health South Africa

Spencer R Scott, PhD

Staci Tanouye, MD: Staff Physician

Stacey De-Lin, MD: Associate Medical Director

Steve Rathje: PhD Candidate

Stuart Horowitz, PhD, MBA: President and CEO, Institution Insights, LLC

Susanna Harris, PhD: Senior Manager of Communications, Xontogeny

Sushmita Mukherjee, PhD: Associate Professor of Research, Weill Cornell Medicine

Sydney Vita, PhD: Postdoctoral Fellow, Louisiana State University Health Sciences College

Tanya Lama, PhD: Postdoctoral Fellow, SUNY Stony Brook

Taylor Nichols, MD: Adjunct Assistant Clinical Professor, University of California San Francisco

Teagan Wall, PhD

Teresa Albernas, MSN: Nurse Practitioner

Terra Kater, MSN, AGNP-C: Nurse Practitioner

Tessa Cremer: MPH Student, University of Minnesota

Thierry Alquier, PhD: Associate Professor, University of Montreal

Timothy Caulfield: Professor, University of Alberta

Todd Wolynn, MD: Pediatrician, CEO, Kids Plus Pediatrics

Tracy Ruscetti, PhD: Science Correspondent

Troy Wood, PhD: Associate Professor, University at Buffalo

Tyler Kuhk, MN, ARNP, AGNP-C: Nurse Practitioner

Valentina Martinez Damonte, PhD: Postdoctoral Fellow, Stanford University

Veronica Certeza, RN: Nurse Practitioner

Victor Ruthig, PhD: Postdoctoral Fellow, Weill Cornell Medicine

Walter Ian Lipkin, MD: Professor, Columbia University

Wen H Shen, PhD: Associate Professor, Weill Cornell Medicine

Willem Hanekom, MBChB: Professor, University College London

William Giardino, PhD: Assistant Professor, Stanford University

William Hanage, PhD: Associate Professor, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health

Yasmin Mohseni, PhD: Scientist, Quell Therapeutics

Yevgeniya Sergeyenko, MD, MPH: Medicine Fellow, Emory University School of Medicine

Zachary Rubin, MD: Clinical Immunologist

Zainab Tanvir, MS: PhD Student,

The Left never tries to argue anything point by point because their strategy is to smear people and call anything they don't like "misinformation." It's surprising how effective they are doing this. Logic is not in the Left's playbook because they would lose most debates if they tried to defend their positions with logic. Their appeal is emotional and tribal and they are experts in "divide and conquer" strategy.
The letter is entitled, "An Open Letter to Spotify: A call from the global scientific and medical communities to implement a misinformation policy"

Listed below are the people who signed it. Any notion suggesting these people are representative of the global scientific and medical communities is asinine.

Adriana Sosa, DO: Medical Resident

Adrianna Tseretopoulos, MBBS, MRCGP: Physician

Alexis Paulson, MSN, APRN: Nurse Practitioner

Alie Ward: Host/Science Correspondent, Ologies Podcast

Allison Myers, MD, MPH: Nurse Practitioner

Allison Neitzel, MD: Physician

Alyssa Fears, PhD, MPH&TM: Postdoctoral Fellow; University of Texas Medical Branch

Anand Swaminathan, MD, MPH: Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine, St. Joseph’s University Medical Center

Andrea Love, PhD: Immunologist/Microbiologist

Andrei Mayer, PhD: Assistant Professor, Federal University of Santa Catarina

Andrew Bauman, MD: Medical Faculty; Geisle School of Medicine at Dartmouth

Angela Lindsay, AGPCNP: Nurse Practitioner

Angharad Ames, MD: Chief Resident, University of California Riverside

Anita Patel, MD: Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Childrens National Medical Center

Anna Stovall, PhD: Associate Medical Writer, Apothecom

April English, MPH: Science Correspondent, Unbiased Science Podcast

Arden Heath: Clinical Microbiology MS Student

AS Richards: Research Fellow, Science Communicator

Asher Williams, PhD: Presidential Postdoctoral Fellow, Cornell University

Ashim Ahuja, MD: Physician

Ashley Pacheco, MSN, APRN, FNP-BC: Nurse Practitioner

Atoosa Kourosh, MD, MPH: Clinical Faculty, Arkansas College of Osteopathic Medicine

Autumn Schuster, MSW, LCSW: Licensed Clinical Social Worker, University of California Irvine

Avisha NessAiver, MS: Chief Science Officer, MedStartr Direct

Azad Gucwa, PhD, MT(ASCP): Assistant Professor; Farmingdale State College

Azizul Rehman, MD: Interventional Cardiologist

Azza Gadir, PhD: Immunologist

Baptiste Lacoste, PhD: Assistant Professor, University of Ottawa

Barry Jarvis, MD: Attending Physician

Ben Rein, PhD: Postdoctoral Fellow, Stanford University

Benjamin Steinberg, PsyD: Psychologist

Bianca Patel, MD, MPH: Pediatrician

Blair Bentley, PhD: Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Massachusetts Amherst

Bnar Talabani, MBBCh: Clinical Nephrologist

Boris Tezak, PhD: Postdoctoral Fellow, Duke University Medical Center

Breann Abernathy, PhD: Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Minnesota

Brianna Soreth, MA: Clinical Research Coordinator

Bridget Scallen, MS: Editor, Unbiased Science Podcast

Cara Grome, MD: Psychiatrist

Cara L Santa Maria, MS, MA: Psychotherapist, PhD Candidate, Cedars Sinai Medical Center

Carl Nathan, MD: Professor, Weill Cornell Medicine

Carrie Ingersoll-Wood: PhD Candidate, Syracuse University

Cassandre Gousse, BSN, RN: Registered Nurse

Chelsea Matos, MSN, FNP-C: Family Nurse Practitioner

Christian Capitini, MD: Associate Professor, University of Wisconsin-Madison

Christine Garvey, DVM: Associate Veterinarian

Christopher McMillan, PhD: Postdoctoral Fellow, The University of Queensland

Cole Kraten: Director of Research, Grasshopper Farms

Colleen Trecartin-Frost, DMD: Dentist

Courtney Kennedy, MS, PA-C: Physician Assistant

Crissi Stokes, DHSc: Professor

Crystal Pawula, MSN: Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner

Cydney Jardine, MPH: Epidemiological Researcher, Colorado State University

Daniel Anthony Barone, MD: Associate Professor of Clinical Neurology; Weill Cornell Medicine

Daniel Wilson, PhD: Analytical Scientist, Eurofins

Danielle Jones, MD, FACOG: Consultant, Southland DHB

Danielle Levitt, PhD: Postdoctoral Fellow, Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center

David Craig, MD: Emergency Medicine Physician

David Levine, MA: Writer/Researcher, Johns Hopkins University

David Stukus, MD: Professor of Pediatrics, Division of Allergy and Immunology, Nationwide Childrens Hospital and The Ohio State University College of Medicine

Dee Chohan, MBBChir, FACEM: Staff Specialist in Emergency Medicine

Divya Ramjee, MS: PhD Candidate, Adjunct Professor, American University

Dorothy Zahor, MS: Eastern Michigan University

Eden Maness, MA: Psychiatry Research Fellow, Harvard Medical School

Elisabeth Marnik, PhD: Assistant Professor of Molecular Biochemistry and Microbiology

Elissa Tremblay, MSN: Nurse Practitioner

Elizabeth Cebul, PhD: Postdoctoral Fellow

Elizabeth Delery, PhD: Assistant Professor, Marian University

Elle Michel, LMFT: Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist

Emily Cheng, BSN, RN, CCRN-CSC: ICU Nurse

Emily Scott, RN, BSN: Registered Nurse

Emma Fite-Wassilak, MD: Family Physician

Eric Burnett, MD, MBS: Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine

Eric Topol, MD: Professor and EVP, Scripps Research

Erica Wilson, PharmD, BCPS: Assistant Professor, Notre Dame of MD University School of Pharmacy

Erin MacMillan, PA: Physician Associate

Esther Sandoval, MSc: Associate Professor, College of the Sequoias

Ethan Chapin, MD: Emergency Physician

Forrest Valkai: Masters Student, University of Tulsa

Flyne Anderson, RN, BSN: Registered Nurse

Francis Barany, PhD: Professor, Weill Cornell Medicine

Gabriel Evaristo, MD: Obstetrician-Gynecologist

Gabrielle Hood, MD: Staff Physician

Georgina Morley, PhD

Glen Pyle, PhD: Professor, University of Guelph

Gregory Baker, MD: Attending Anesthesiologist

Haley Amplo: Graduate Researcher, Rutgers University Newark

Hayley Dewey-Hagborg, MS: Associate Scientist, Intellia Therapeutics

Heather Caslin, PhD: Postdoctoral Fellow, Vanderbilt University

Heather Irobunda, MD: Attending Physician

Imogen R Coe, PhD: Professor, Ryerson University

Inna Kanevsky, PhD: Professor, San Diego Mesa College

Jaclyn Steinbach, BVetMed MRCVS: Head of Veterinary Translational Medicine

Jaclyn Usuriello, RN, BSN: Research Nurse

Jaclyn Wolfe: Senior Biochemist

James Bradac, PhD: Former Chief, Preclinical R&D, Division of Aids, NIAID, NIH

Jason Prystowsky, MD, MPH: Emergency Physician

Jen Gunter, MD: Physician

Jen Nossokoff, PA-C: Physician Assistant

Jena Hales, PhD: Associate Professor of Neuroscience, University of San Diego

Jenna Lizewski, DNP, FNP-C: Family Nurse Practitioner

Jenna Meyers, MSN, CPNP: Emergency Medicine Nurse Practitioner

Jennifer Hickey: Senior Research Associate, Sherlock Biosciences

Jennifer Lincoln, MD: Attending Physician

Jennifer Wenzel, PhD: Assistant Professor, University of San Diego

Jessica Malaty Rivera, MS: Infectious Disease Epidemiology Research Fellow, Boston Children’s Hospital

Jessica Steier, DrPH: Public Health Scientist

Jessica Stokes-Parish, PhD, RN, MNurs: Assistant Professor of Medicine, Bond University

Jessie Brown, PhD: Postdoctoral Fellow, Columbia University

Jilyan Decker, MD: Resident Physician

Joan Chandra, MD: Instructor in Medicine, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center

Johanna Hild, DO: Resident Physician

John Brownstein, PhD: Professor, Harvard Medical School

John P Moore, PhD: Professor of Microbiology and Immunology, Weill Cornell Medicine

Jonathan Alessi: MD/PhD Candidate

Jonathan Jarry, MSc: Science Correspondent, McGill University

Jonathan Laxton, MD, FRCPC: Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of Manitoba

Jonathan N Stea, PhD: Clinical Psychologist, Adjust Assistant Professor, University of Calgary

Joseph Osmundson, PhD: Clinical Assistant Professor, New York University

Joseph Zundell, PhD: Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Pennsylvania

Juan R Cubillos-Ruiz, PhD: Associate Professor of Immunology, Weill Cornell Medicine

Justin Trotter, PhD: Instructor, Stanford University

Justyna Kulpa, PhD: Senior Scientist, Canopy Growth Corporation

Kaitlyn Gooding, MD: Medical Resident

Karen Nguyen: Public Health Microbiologist, Cal State University Fullerton

Karen Tang, MD, MPH: Senior Physician

Karl Nadolsky, DO: Endocrinologist, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Michigan State University

Katie Ruschman, RN, BSN: Nurse

Katie Stiles, PhD: Assistant Professor of Research, Weill Cornell Medicine

Katrine L Wallace, PhD: Epidemiologist, Adjunct Assistant Professor, University of Illinois at Chicago School of Public Health

Kayla A Nichols, PharmD: Clinical Pharmacy Specialist, Emory University

Kirsta Hoffman, MD: Physician

Korinne Bricker: COVID-19 Laboratory Supervisor

Kristen Watt, RPh: Pharmacist

Kristin Fontes, MD: Emergency Medicine Physician

Lace Riggs, PhD: Postdoctoral Fellow; Massachusetts Institute of Technology

Lara Lambert, MD: Physician

Laur Rubino, PhD

Laura Dees, BSN, MS, APRN, CRNA

Laura Hlohinec, RN: Registered Nurse

Lauren Bello-Matricaria, MPH: Clinical Research Monitor

Laren Seserko, OTR/L

Leah Steinberg: Medical Student

Lexi Goldstein, MD: Medical Resident

Lia Griffiths, PsyD: Psychologist

Lindsey Shultz, MD: Public Health Advisor

Lisa Boone, PA-C: Physician Assistant

Lisle Winston, MD: Medical Resident

Loralee Richter, PA-C, MS: Physician Assistant

Lorna Tychostup, MS: Senior Communications Consultant, NYU

Maddy Lewis, MPH: Infectious Disease Epidemiologist

Madelyn Pecyne, PA-C:Physician Assistant

Maike Neuhaus, PhD: Honorary Research Fellow, University of Queensland

Mallory Harris: PhD Student, Stanford University

Marcia Miller, MD: Physician

Maren Abromowitz, MSN: Family Nurse Practitioner

Maria Victoria Dreher Wentz, MSc: Science Communicator

Marie-Helene Lofland ANP-BC, CCRN, NEA: Nurse Practitioner

Mary Colasanto, PhD: Clinical Genomic Scientist, PerkinElmer Genomics

Mauricio Gonzales-Arias, MD: Attending Physician

Megan Hanley, NAR: Nursing Assistant

Melanie Evans Jakle, MSc: Research Scientist

Melissa Aswad, MPAS, PA-C: Physician Assistant

Merridee Lefner, PhD: Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Texas at San Antonio

Michael Aptman, MD: Professor, University of Miami School of Medicine

Michael LaFontaine, PhD: Professor of Medical Biochemistry, Marian University COM

Michael Lederman, MD: Professor of Medicine (Emeritus), Case Western Reserve University

Michael Natter, MD: Endocrinology Fellow

Michelle Krogsgaard, PhD: Associate Professor, New York University School of Medicine

Milene Vandal, PhD: Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Calgary

Mirella Salvatore, MD: Assistant Professor of Medicine, Weill Cornell Medicine

Miriam Merad, MD, PhD: Director, Precision Immunology Institute, Mount Sinai School of Medicine

Mirvat Termos, MPH: PhD Student

Moira Rashid, MD, MPH

Molly Nowels: PhD Candidate, Rutgers School of Public Health

Monique L. Smith, PhD: Assistant Professor of Neuroscience, University of San Diego

Morgan Freney: PhD Candidate, University of Queensland

Natalie Soto, MSc: Science Teacher

Natasha Bolotinsky, MD: Attending Physician

Navinder Jassil, MD: Endocrinologist

Neil Harrison, PhD: Professor, Columbia University

Nils-Petter Rudqvist, PhD: Assistant Professor, MD Anderson Cancer Center

Nini Muñoz, PhD: Senior Design Engineer, Garmin Intl.

Océane Sorel, DVM, PhD

Olivia Grant: PhD Student

Pascal S.C. Juang, MD: Physician, Former Chief Resident at Harvard Emergency Medicine

Paul Ian Cross, MSc, PhD: Clinical Research Consultant

Poorvi Desai, MD: Hematologist/Oncologist

Pushpendra Patel, MS, MD: Medical Student

Rachael Zemek, PhD: Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Western Australia

Rachel Aslanian, BSN

Rachel Mirabai Moore Troll, BSN, RN: Registered Nurse

Rashmi Advani, MD, DABOM: Gastroenterology Fellow, Stony Brook University Hospital

Rayna Sobieski, MD: Attending Physician

Renee Cavanagh, PsyD: Subject Matter Expert, DHA

Risa Hoshino, MD: Pediatrician

Robert Duff, PhD: Clinical Neuropsychologist

Robin Hills, MMSci, MSRCS: Instructor, Shoreline Community College

Roger Nattrass, MD: Anesthesiologist

Romy Blacklaw, RN, IPN: Registered Nurse

Roshni Rao, PhD: Director, Johns Hopkins University

Ruben Diaz, DNP, FNP-BC: Nurse Practitioner

Ryan Marino, MD: Assistant Professor, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine

Sabina Vohra-Miller, MSc: DrPH Student

Sallie Permar, MD, PhD: Professor and Chair of Pediatrics, Weill Cornell Medicine

Samantha Yammine, PhD: Neuroscientist, University of Toronto

Samira Jeimy, MD, PhD, FRCPC: Program Director and Assistant Professor, Division of Clinical Immunology and Allergy, Western University

Sampril Banerjee, PhD, MStat: Associate Professor, Weill Cornell Medicine

Samuel Cohn, MD: Neurologist

Sandra Demaria, MD: Professor of Radiation Oncology and Pathology, Weill Cornell Medicine

Sara Gering, RN, BSN: Registered Nurse

Sara Pentlicky, MD, MPH: Chief, Division of Complex Family Planning

Sarah J McAnulty, PhD: Executive Director, Skype a Scientist, University of Connecticut

Sarah Perl, LCSW-R: Licensed Clinical Worker

Sasha Strul, MD: Pediatric Ophthalmologist and Strabismus Surgeon, University of Minnesota

Saskia Popescu, PhD, MPH, MA: Assistant Professor, George Mason University

Scott Fujimoto, DO: Assistant Professor, Loma Linda University

Sean Adwar, MD: Interventional Radiologist

Seth Trueger, MD, MPH, FACEP: Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine

Seth Turner, MD: Physician

Shari K Moore, DO: Resident Physician

Shauna O’Neal, CNM, FNP-C, RN, MSN: Registered Nurse

Shawn Carbonell, MD, PhD: CEO, Brazen Bio

Sheridan Nygard, MPH: Behavioral Health Case Manager, University of Minnesota Twin Cities

Shoshana Ungerleider, MD: Internal Medicine / Host, TED Health Podcast

Silvia Chiara Formenti, MD: Professor, Weill Cornell Medicine

Sindhu Sathyanarayana, MBBS: Physician

Siyamak Saleh, MD: Medical Doctor, Department of Health South Africa

Spencer R Scott, PhD

Staci Tanouye, MD: Staff Physician

Stacey De-Lin, MD: Associate Medical Director

Steve Rathje: PhD Candidate

Stuart Horowitz, PhD, MBA: President and CEO, Institution Insights, LLC

Susanna Harris, PhD: Senior Manager of Communications, Xontogeny

Sushmita Mukherjee, PhD: Associate Professor of Research, Weill Cornell Medicine

Sydney Vita, PhD: Postdoctoral Fellow, Louisiana State University Health Sciences College

Tanya Lama, PhD: Postdoctoral Fellow, SUNY Stony Brook

Taylor Nichols, MD: Adjunct Assistant Clinical Professor, University of California San Francisco

Teagan Wall, PhD

Teresa Albernas, MSN: Nurse Practitioner

Terra Kater, MSN, AGNP-C: Nurse Practitioner

Tessa Cremer: MPH Student, University of Minnesota

Thierry Alquier, PhD: Associate Professor, University of Montreal

Timothy Caulfield: Professor, University of Alberta

Todd Wolynn, MD: Pediatrician, CEO, Kids Plus Pediatrics

Tracy Ruscetti, PhD: Science Correspondent

Troy Wood, PhD: Associate Professor, University at Buffalo

Tyler Kuhk, MN, ARNP, AGNP-C: Nurse Practitioner

Valentina Martinez Damonte, PhD: Postdoctoral Fellow, Stanford University

Veronica Certeza, RN: Nurse Practitioner

Victor Ruthig, PhD: Postdoctoral Fellow, Weill Cornell Medicine

Walter Ian Lipkin, MD: Professor, Columbia University

Wen H Shen, PhD: Associate Professor, Weill Cornell Medicine

Willem Hanekom, MBChB: Professor, University College London

William Giardino, PhD: Assistant Professor, Stanford University

William Hanage, PhD: Associate Professor, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health

Yasmin Mohseni, PhD: Scientist, Quell Therapeutics

Yevgeniya Sergeyenko, MD, MPH: Medicine Fellow, Emory University School of Medicine

Zachary Rubin, MD: Clinical Immunologist

Zainab Tanvir, MS: PhD Student,

That is the most [bleep] up list of professional qualifications I've seen. Did moveon.org put that together?

We know, and discussed it in depth a week ago.

PS. There was no intention to offend you. [/quote]

Guess he missed where you made a bet and didn't pay.
Another important Rogan podcast with Dr Peter McCullough on Spotify (censored from youtube)

https://open.spotify.com/episode/0aZte37vtFTkYT7b0b04Qz
Here is the Malone episode on Spotify in case the other link goes bad at some point. It was up on Youtube for awhile before they censored it.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/0aZte37vtFTkYT7b0b04Qz
© 24hourcampfire