Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
I
IZH27 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I
The Joe Rogan interview with Dr Robert Malone was posted on YouTube Saturday. We are watching now. IMO this guy is dialed in and this interview is good stuff for those who want to understand the backstory of Covid.

Last edited by IZH27; 01/03/22.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Anything new from when Jag Eyeball posted up videos over a year ago about Malone?

I
IZH27 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I
I don’t recall that thread but there is more info than the interview that he did with Epoch Times mid 2021.

ETA: starts off talking about his being booted from Twitter and follows many related issues surrounding the pandemic and global response including narrative manipulation.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Originally Posted by slumlord
Anything new from when Jag Eyeball posted up videos over a year ago about Malone?

https://www.theatlantic.com/science...vaccine-inventor-vaccine-skeptic/619734/

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Do they do transcripts for folks that prefer to read quickly through the info instead of listening to all the banter?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I see one of the Fire's long time Demonrat/Commie's has posted to cast aspersions upon the man responsible for the creation of the mRNA technology.

The same scientist,Robert Malone,who has warned the world that this technology is not yet refined enough to use on humans.

Hey carbon12 did you get vaxxed? Did you get all of your affairs in order? Are you ready for the NWO's final solution?

Do you think that you'll be the "Last Commie Standing"? lol

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I
IZH27 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Do they do transcripts for folks that prefer to read quickly through the info instead of listening to all the banter?

About an hour into it. There is really no banter. It’s just a long conversation. We are watching in segments.

I
IZH27 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by carbon12

Originally Posted by slumlord

https://www.theatlantic.com/science...vaccine-inventor-vaccine-skeptic/619734/

Thanks for bring this up. Dr Malone addresses this article specifically. It was a hit piece.

Please, go back to your stir fry yellow man.

IC B3

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by IZH27
The Joe Rogan interview with Dr Robert Malone was posted on YouTube Saturday. We are watching now. IMO this guy is dialed in and this interview is good stuff for those who want to understand the backstory of Covid.

Dr. Malone is on "The War Room" with Steve Bannon quite often. He has damaging more info on Dr. Fauci
having worked with him so many years.

Dr Malone will be speaking in DC. the end of the month in front of the Lincoln Memorial.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Thanks for pointing this out Steve I’m home with COVID in the house and a wife wondering if she ought to have gotten the jab now that she has what amounts to a head cold (Omicron perhaps?). The material in my his podcast is great to have on hand!

I
IZH27 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I
You’re welcome. Hope you guys feel better soon. This podcast is absolutely full of truth bombs.

I don’t get to watch Bannon Doc E but I’m glad that Malone is getting airtime. I don’t think that he can be referenced enough with all the disinformation that’s going around.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

About an hour into it. There is really no banter. It’s just a long conversation. We are watching in segments.

Thanks, I'll check it out. Maybe run the sound and not watch video while doing some other stuff.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Was debating with a buddy earlier tonight who hates Rogan. My point is simply thus, I dont like Rogan. Personally I think he’s a shidtheel. But his reach into and across the spectrum of American society is really one of a kind. Him giving a platform for dr’s McCullough and Malone is earthmoving.

The folks who go to Trump rallies were already going to vote
For him or whoever he backs. Rogan reaches a more diverse audience. I think a lot of good has been done, and I’d buy the bald fugk a beer or a bowl if I saw him.

The neat thing about the Dr Malone show was it wasn’t just a nerdy science lesson. That’s why it’s important IMHO

MAGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Thanks, I'll check it out. Maybe run the sound while doing some other stuff.

In it is contentment

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Was debating with a buddy earlier tonight who hates Rogan. My point is simply thus, I dont like Rogan. Personally I think he’s a shidtheel. But his reach into and across the spectrum of American society is really one of a kind. Him giving a platform for dr’s McCullough and Malone is earthmoving.

For him or whoever he backs. Rogan reaches a more diverse audience. I think a lot of good has been done, and I’d buy the bald fugk a beer or a bowl if I saw him.

The neat thing about the Dr Malone show was it wasn’t just a nerdy science lesson. That’s why it’s important IMHO

Gruff, I wanted to like Rogan. He’s not afraid to have guests on his pod cast who’s ideas, opinions and experiences counter the media’s typical day in, day out, bs.

Rogan listens, asks questions, and helps carry a decent debate on issues, where other interviews on the left, will try to overshadow the topic of debate with leftist statistics and their imperialism - which turns the interview into a shouting over each shít show.

He’s an Obama lover. I can’t get past that.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Yep. I can’t get past his love and support for the Traitorous Halfican

I’d pay to see Rogan and Nugent debate on Guns & Commie DemoRat’s.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 01/03/22.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Gruff, I wanted to like Rogan. He’s not afraid to have guests on his pod cast who’s ideas, opinions and experiences counter the media’s typical day in, day out, bs.

Rogan listens, asks questions, and helps carry a decent debate on issues, where other interviews on the left, will try to overshadow the topic of debate with leftist statistics and their imperialism - which turns the interview into a shouting over each shít show.

He’s an Obama lover. I can’t get past that.

🦫

Obama lover? Hmmm

I have my issues with Rogan, but he’s the biggest platform to get something out there. That he hosted Malone and McCullough and let them say their peace is huge

MAGA
I
IZH27 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I
Valsdad, I’ll do that on occasion. Heck. I even listened to one of HC’s preachers one day streaming YouTube. It was pretty much what I expected it to be. Hope you get some good from it.

I understand the feelings about him. I’ll also listen to some of Russell Brand’s Vlogs. I don’t agree with them on everything but they are both pretty deep thinkers and look at things from a different angle that I do. A different or more light on a subject seems good.

I recently heard J P Sears talking about being red pilled and waking up to what was happening. I think that the Covid crap did it for him. It’ll be interesting to see if this stuff changes Rogan over time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

664 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1beaver_shooter, 204guy, 1badf350, 67 invisible), 2,691 guests, and 1,441 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,609
Posts18,492,430
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.