Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by RAS
It’s over three hours, but well worth the time. Very interesting.

Actually, please watch it if you haven’t and get as many people as you can to do the same.

Years from now, this video will be pointed to as one of the things that started to change the tide with the Covid fiasco.

I'm one hour and fifteen minutes into it. No doubt that it's interesting,...but it's also pretty damn disturbing.

GB1

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by RAS
It’s over three hours, but well worth the time. Very interesting.

Actually, please watch it if you haven’t and get as many people as you can to do the same.

Years from now, this video will be pointed to as one of the things that started to change the tide with the Covid fiasco.

I'm one hour and fifteen minutes into it. No doubt that it's interesting,...but it's also pretty damn disturbing.

If you think that is bad, you better get a large stiff drink before you get to the 2:15 - 2:30 mark, and forward.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
When you're done, here's more on mass formation.

Renowned Doctors Peter McCullough, Robert Malone & Mattias Desmet Discuss Mass Formation Psychosis
https://www.redvoicemedia.com/video...desmet-discuss-mass-formation-psychosis/
Sorry for the enthusiasm. I'm primed for Nuremberg 2.0.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
A: T cells fight viral infections.

B: The spike proteins created by the vaccine inhibits T cell production.

C: T cell inhibition makes one more vulnerable to Covid infection.

Now we know why the high vaccine rate has resulted in an increase in Covid.

It makes me wonder if there really is an Omnicron variant. Maybe they're just saying that there's a new variant that's more virulent because the vaccines are making Covid infections go through the roof.

I think this might have something to do with it.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B2

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

Yeah,....disturbing schitt.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
That podcast has over 50 million views even though it's been shut down on YouTube.

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That podcast has over 50 million views even though it's been shut down on YouTube.

Like I said earlier, this video will be referenced as one of the markers on why public support dramatically dropped for the government on the issue of Covid.

Unless a doctor is completely and totally drunk with wokeness, they have probably watched this video.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
,...with the Dr. who started the ball rolling on mRNA gene work.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2022/01...atform-inventor-tells-all-on-rogan-show/

a few threads on this over a week ago

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by erikj
When you're done, here's more on mass formation.

Renowned Doctors Peter McCullough, Robert Malone & Mattias Desmet Discuss Mass Formation Psychosis
https://www.redvoicemedia.com/video...desmet-discuss-mass-formation-psychosis/
Sorry for the enthusiasm. I'm primed for Nuremberg 2.0.

Amen.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
You were gone. We hashed this out.

Pukes i put on ignore. Not you. We missed you.

Well,..I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be offended by. I haven't been much of a part of hashing anything out because there's been so much obfuscation on the subject that I didn't know what to think.

I've heard a lot and I've talked to quite a few people with first hand experience. But the interview with Dr. Robert Malone ties up a lot of loose ends.

He was instrumental in developing mRNA technology. He's had Covid twice and he got the Moderna vaccination. (after having Covid the first time)

It's difficult to imagine anyone on the planet more qualified to sort through the whole Covid phenomenon than this guy.

,......and he's been censored by Youtube, Twitter, and Linked In.

We know, and discussed it in depth a week ago.

PS. There was no intention to offend you.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
RollingStone article link

‘A Menace to Public Health’: Doctors Demand Spotify Puts an End to Covid Lies on ‘Joe Rogan Experience’
Unlike many platforms, Spotify doesn’t have a clear policy prohibiting misinformation. 270 physicians and scientists are hoping to change that

By EJ DICKSON, RollingStone 1/12/2022

As an infectious disease epidemiologist and research fellow at Boston’s Children’s Hospital who debunks health misinformation on Instagram —where she has more than 380,000 followers — Jessica Malaty Rivera regularly receives tips from her followers about viral content to debunk. A few weeks ago, her followers started sending her a link to an episode of the Joe Rogan Experience, the most popular podcast in the world. The episode was an interview with Dr. Robert Malone, a virologist who touts himself as one of the architects of mRNA technology.

Rivera was familiar with Rogan, as well as Malone. She knew that Malone had been banned from Twitter for promoting Covid-19 misinformation, and that he had been making the rounds in conservative media circles undermining the efficacy of the vaccine. When she watched the interview, she was horrified to see that he espoused various conspiratorial and baseless beliefs, from the idea that “mass formation psychosis” is responsible for people believing in the efficacy of vaccines; to the claim popular among anti-vaxxers that hospitals are financially incentivized to falsely diagnose Covid-19 deaths. The episode featuring Malone went viral, and was shared widely in right-wing media circles as well as on Facebook, where the link on Spotify has been shared nearly 25,000 times, according to CrowdTangle data.

Yet Rivera was even more horrified to discover that people in her life, whom she considered to be “quite wise and discerning,” were hoodwinked by Malone’s patina of academic credibility, considering his views on the vaccine legitimate. “When I saw they were falling victim to this, I spoke to some colleagues and we said something has to be done at this point,” she says.

Rivera is one of 270 doctors, physicians, and science educators who signed an open letter calling on Spotify, which obtained exclusively streaming rights to the Joe Rogan Experience in a reported $100 million deal, to take action against misinformation on the platform, such as that contained in the interview with Malone. “With an estimated 11 million listeners per episode, JRE, which is hosted exclusively on Spotify, is the world’s largest podcast and has tremendous influence,” the letter reads. “Spotify has a responsibility to mitigate the spread of misinformation on its platform, though the company presently has no misinformation policy.”

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by efw
Well here is one:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...6797009/re-rogan-and-malone#Post16797009

But like I say more people should listen it’s worth repeating

100% agree

Illegitimi non carborundum

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by skeen

‘A Menace to Public Health’: Doctors Demand Spotify Puts an End to Covid Lies on ‘Joe Rogan Experience’
Unlike many platforms, Spotify doesn’t have a clear policy prohibiting misinformation. 270 physicians and scientists are hoping to change that

As an infectious disease epidemiologist and research fellow at Boston’s Children’s Hospital who debunks health misinformation on Instagram —where she has more than 380,000 followers — Jessica Malaty Rivera regularly receives tips from her followers about viral content to debunk. A few weeks ago, her followers started sending her a link to an episode of the Joe Rogan Experience, the most popular podcast in the world. The episode was an interview with Dr. Robert Malone, a virologist who touts himself as one of the architects of mRNA technology.

Rivera was familiar with Rogan, as well as Malone. She knew that Malone had been banned from Twitter for promoting Covid-19 misinformation, and that he had been making the rounds in conservative media circles undermining the efficacy of the vaccine. When she watched the interview, she was horrified to see that he espoused various conspiratorial and baseless beliefs, from the idea that “mass formation psychosis” is responsible for people believing in the efficacy of vaccines; to the claim popular among anti-vaxxers that hospitals are financially incentivized to falsely diagnose Covid-19 deaths. The episode featuring Malone went viral, and was shared widely in right-wing media circles as well as on Facebook, where the link on Spotify has been shared nearly 25,000 times, according to CrowdTangle data.

Yet Rivera was even more horrified to discover that people in her life, whom she considered to be “quite wise and discerning,” were hoodwinked by Malone’s patina of academic credibility, considering his views on the vaccine legitimate. “When I saw they were falling victim to this, I spoke to some colleagues and we said something has to be done at this point,” she says.

Rivera is one of 270 doctors, physicians, and science educators who signed an open letter calling on Spotify, which obtained exclusively streaming rights to the Joe Rogan Experience in a reported $100 million deal, to take action against misinformation on the platform, such as that contained in the interview with Malone. “With an estimated 11 million listeners per episode, JRE, which is hosted exclusively on Spotify, is the world’s largest podcast and has tremendous influence,” the letter reads. “Spotify has a responsibility to mitigate the spread of misinformation on its platform, though the company presently has no misinformation policy.”

Screw her......." Boston Children’s Hospital Innovation & Digital Health Accelerator, and an expert contributor for NBC Bay Area and CNN. "

Illegitimi non carborundum

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by skeen

Not surprising. This is the same playbook the Left has been running. What else would you expect?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by IZH27
Bristoe

If you get a chance Rogan’s interview with Dr McCullough is full of useful information too. Well worth the listen.

That was a great interview. Finally cutting through some of the Covid BS.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I listened to Malone on JRE the day it came out. I've been following Malone since he did the Dark Horse Podcast with Bret Weinstein back in June. The JRE interview is long, but worth the time. I think Malone is very credible, and he is pretty careful in the way that he speaks, which I think is important when dealing with a massive PR campaign that has a lot of horsepower behind it.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
It would be interesting to see Jessica attempt to refute Dr Malone point by point.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It would be interesting to see Jessica attempt to refute Dr Malone point by point.

If she's successful at get him censored, she won't have to. We are living in the Twilight Zone.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (1234, 007FJ, 11point, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 57 invisible), 2,415 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,415
Posts18,470,496
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.