Home
Posted By: jackmountain Who's buying Crypto? - 01/23/22
I'm still buying Bitcoin and Ethereum. Guessing there's still a few on here taking advantage of what we all hope is an opportunity?
Any suggestions on others to be considering?
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/23/22
Malt O Meal.

It's gonna boom with all the new poor...formerly middle class people that Biden is helping to create.
Posted By: LazyL0228 Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/23/22
Not me Silver in my hand. Like to see, feel, smell it. lol
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/23/22
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I'm still buying Bitcoin and Ethereum. Guessing there's still a few on here taking advantage of what we all hope is an opportunity?

I sincerely wish you good fortune.

Not for me.

its history has been hugely volatile, so there's a good chance it's just a huge dip, i.e., buying opportunity. Or it could be on its way out. Place your bets.
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/23/22
It is called "Magic Internet Money" because it makes yours disappear.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/23/22
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Not for me.

I'm not swimming in the deep end, still dipping my toes in the shallow end. My appetite for risk is where I've always felt most comfortable, real estate.
Probably wouldn't even be in the stock market if it wasn't for the tax benefits and my wife working for a company that did 2:1 match for about 15 years.
Wise man once told me "forget that paper nonsense, buy a piece of land. If nothing else, it's yours. You can take a piss or plant a potato on it."

Originally Posted by RockyRaab
It is called "Magic Internet Money" because it makes yours disappear.

Tell that to the guy that bought $3,000 worth of Shibcoin earlier in 2021 and cashed out $3,000,000,000.00 (yes, that's 9 zero's after that three) 11 months later.
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/23/22
My wife and I don't have alot of money but enough saved up that it is stupid leaving it in the bank collecting basically nothing.

Looking at buying a house across the ally from our house and turning it into a rental.

I'm like you Jack, I want something tangible.
Posted By: hanco Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/23/22
Primers
Posted By: muleshoe Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/23/22
Probably a good move Sam.

Wise man once told me "forget that paper nonsense, buy a piece of land. If nothing else, it's yours. You can take a piss or plant a potato on it."

I like that... never heard it before.

Our Bay property also grows oysters, crabs and fish.
Originally Posted by SamOlson
My wife and I don't have alot of money but enough saved up that it is stupid leaving it in the bank collecting basically nothing.

Looking at buying a house across the ally from our house and turning it into a rental.

Check references. Wife has a subscription to some background check service and you'd be surprised what comes up sometimes.
And don't get personal with them, they're your tenants not your friends. Remember It's an investment not a charity. Have had to remind the wife a few times.
Posted By: CanadianLefty Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/23/22
Could be smart move for you Sam. Yes, double check references and screen/interview candidates.

Crypto is like any speculative play, don't spend more than you are willing to lose.

Check this out: https://www.slickcharts.com/currency

I'm like you Jack, I want something tangible.

I like the idea of rental... as long as the .GOV in your zone doesn't prohibit the collection of rent in a crisis (like the bologna virus)... I know a few folks that cooked over that past couple of years.

Personally... I buy HARD COMMODITIES and PHYSICALLY HOLD THEM/USE THEM.

I sincerely wish good fortune on any man and his pursuits.

Sam, if we were closer... I would trade to a pallet of Rotilla for a beef... that kinda thing.
Posted By: Calvin Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/23/22
I own a rental. Still trying to decide if it’s worth the trouble. Bought it for 117k, get $900 a month. Pay 1k property tax and $400 insurance. Could sell for 160-170 tomorrow.
He likes it hard....and he likes to hold them....hehehehehe!
Originally Posted by Calvin
I own a rental. Still trying to decide if it’s worth the trouble. Bought it for 117k, get $900 a month. Pay 1k property tax and $400 insurance. Could sell for 160-170 tomorrow.

That's how to do it.

The rental game is gayer'n aids.
Posted By: Whiptail Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/23/22

I hope you're skilled at catching falling knives!
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
He likes it hard....and he likes to hold them....hehehehehe!

No Rotilla 4U!

LOL
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/23/22
Without hijacking the thread we already have a long term renter in mind.

They currently rent a 2 bedroom from my parents but want a 3 bedroom house.
Posted By: Toddly Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/23/22
I’m buying Bitcoin now.
Posted By: tater74 Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/23/22
Just sold a rental we have had since 2007. It did well for us. We used a management company. It was well worth the 8% fee especially when we moved out of state.
Posted By: papalondog Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/23/22
Bought some BITO. It’s the crypto ETF
Posted By: viking Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/23/22
What’s it chambered in? And can I reload it?
Posted By: RJY66 Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/23/22
Originally Posted by Whiptail

I hope you're skilled at catching falling knives!

Confucius greatest trader ever. Confucius say he who pick bottom get smelly fingers! laugh
Posted By: rong Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/23/22
I have 5 rentals,pros and cons to each.
And it will change your opinion of man kind.
Have not got the balls to try crypto,just don't feel it will last,jmo
Posted By: OutlawPatriot Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/23/22
Multiple times in the past, Bitcoin did a 75-85% correction and then started a new rally. If history repeats, I plan on starting to get some around 20k and average in down to about 12k if it gets there.
Posted By: kevinJ Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/23/22
Did fine on shiba and doge myself. Lost a little on xlm, but not much

But they are big risks. If you got a extra couple grand sitting around you can afford to lose, no outstanding debts, but would like the chance to quadruple it. Crypto is the way.

Could also be the fastest way to no money if your foolish
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/23/22
Pretty sure all crypto will go pretty low when the stock market crashes with the crash of the economy and our way of life the cabal has planned for us in order to introduce their economic reset.

They plan for food shortages to bring riots and civil unrest and anarchy to collapse our dollar and our world and economy just as they have done in Venezuela. They want us to be a third world country.
Posted By: Southerntier8 Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/23/22

Yes, I'm still averaging into BTC. The reasons for owning it have not changed.
Posted By: Calvin Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/23/22
Will money shift from crypto to nft?
Originally Posted by jaguartx

They plan for food shortages to bring riots and civil unrest and anarchy to collapse our dollar and our world and economy just as they have done in Venezuela. They want us to be a third world country.

This.
Posted By: erikj Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/23/22
Already have 5% of my vast empire in BTC, lol. Crypto's I watch or played in the past include ETH, SOL, EGLD, BAT. It's staggering to see the 24 hour trading volume.
https://coinmarketcap.com/
Posted By: Toddly Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/23/22
I’ve bought into crypto a little at a time for the last 14 months. If it goes into the lower 30s I’m going in big.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/23/22

Not for me.
Ditto.... Just a massive ponzi scheme, IYAM... I'll pass..
Posted By: 79S Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/23/22
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Calvin

That's how to do it.

The rental game is gayer'n aids.

Hey yo house called it wants to be vacuumed.. so go tidy the place up and stop goofing off on the world wide internet..
Posted By: 79S Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/23/22
Pretty sure all crypto will go pretty low when the stock market crashes with the crash of the economy and our way of life the cabal has planned for us in order to introduce their economic reset.

I think Alex Jones hacked Jaguartx account..
Posted By: Jerryv Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/23/22
Originally Posted by Toddly
I’m buying Bitcoin now.

Did you do it like this Queer?

Looked like he stuck a $20 in a shredder to me.

Jerry
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/23/22
Crypto is nerd money. Tell Farmer Jones that you want to buy one of his cows with Bitcoin and he'll say:

I’ve bought into crypto a little at a time for the last 14 months. If it goes into the lower 30s I’m going in big.

At one time, a single tulip bulb was equal in price to a mansion on the Amsterdam Grand Canal. The difference between a tulip bulb and a Bitcoin, however, is that you can actually put a tulip bulb in some soil and get a tulip to grow from it, i.e., it actually has some intrinsic value.
Posted By: erikj Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/23/22
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

At one time, a single tulip bulb was equal in price to a mansion on the Amsterdam Grand Canal. The difference between a tulip bulb and a Bitcoin, however, is that you can actually put a tulip bulb in some soil and get a tulip to grow from it, i.e., it actually has some intrinsic value.

With bitcoin, it's possible to be your own bank. Can't do that with a tulip.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/23/22
Originally Posted by Redneck

Not for me.
Ditto.... Just a massive ponzi scheme, IYAM... I'll pass..

So is our Bolshevik controlled fiat currency. No dollars, just Federal Reserve notes.

Are they FDIC insured like real Dollars are? Just wondering. whistle
Anyone really think we’ll be transacting with paper currency and coins 10 years from now?
Posted By: blindshooter Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/23/22
Anyone really think we’ll be transacting with paper currency and coins 10 years from now?

This is one reason I think I should at least learn how to get started buying/trading crypto.
Posted By: 7mm_Loco Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/23/22
Rubes Rubes Hicks and Rubes... Heard it from the lips of the thieves that rule us... Stole our Gold with the Dollar Goin Round... And Laid Their Bitcoin Down... [i think Cher would hate this... but Sonny might've Dug it]
Posted By: smallfry Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/23/22
Originally Posted by Jerryv
I’m buying Bitcoin now.

Did you do it like this Queer?

Looked like he stuck a $20 in a shredder to me.

Jerry

Crypto/Bitcoin has never become what it was touted to be. In fact it’s hardly used in everyday transactions. Everyone buying Bitcoin is getting into it not as an alternative currency but to “become rich”. Getting into crypto in the middle of it, at a time when the federal government is looking to regulate it, is hilarious. By all means ride it as far as you can but you are investing in a purely speculative asset that will be soon regulated up the wazoo is not confidence well spent in terms of 10s of thousands of dollars. Ya have time but probably not a lot. BTW the fed/federal government will never allow an alternative currency to take hold.
Posted By: ihookem Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/23/22
I think cash will be used. About 75% of transaction in the world are in cash. As for crypto, I never bought any. My sis bought some Doge-coin for 8 cents , about $900 worth. It goes to 36 and she calls and asks what to do. I said sell half and make a bunch of money and if it goes to 0 you still made tremendous returns . If it goes to 2 bucks, sell another half and keep the other 2000 coins in case it goes to 100 bucks a piece. She sold some but now she is barely ahead.
Without hijacking the thread we already have a long term renter in mind.

They currently rent a 2 bedroom from my parents but want a 3 bedroom house.

Good deal if renters are a known commodity and are long term renters.

IMHO that is a linear thought process (no offense intended)...

The number of moving parts in the US and Global economy is far from linear.

The number of ticks sucking the life out of this hound dog is far beyond unsustainable... been that way for quite a while.

The fundamental difference between "want" and "need" has ceased to be differ.

When Laquish "wants" free healthcare, free housing and free education... and you "need" a new backhoe to grow your business... Laquish will get what she "wants" and you will not get what you "need" even if you can pay for it. (i.e. you availability to have the cash to buy the backhoe will be taxed away to take care of Laquish's "wants").

Capitalism is a dead man walking... that is just a fact.

----------------------------------------------------------

In my estimation... .GOV will cause a great hack of all money.

There will be a great gnashing of teeth...

Everybody will get $1m equally (or a monthly stipend).

And 90% of the population will becomes slaves.

Some feel Bitcoin will duck this...

Personally, I do not...

But again I sincerely wish every man good fortune in his decisions.
Posted By: elephantrider Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/23/22
For me, I prefer to stay off the crypto market, for now, because anything can still happen in the crypto market. We can still experience more DIP in the crypto market.
Posted By: papalondog Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/23/22
Originally Posted by elephantrider
For me, I prefer to stay off the crypto market, for now, because anything can still happen in the crypto market. We can still experience more DIP in the crypto market.

Or the stock market, or silver and gold, or land…….DIVERSIFY and have cash, booze, food, ammunition stocked!
Posted By: xxclaro Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/23/22
I am. I don't recommend it to anyone, most people freak out if their investment drops .5%, crypto would kill them dead. Its hugely volatile for sure, and most people don't want that in their investments. They prefer stability and making returns that might modestly outpace inflation but require very little research or work on the part of the investor
Crypto is hard to keep pace with and stay somewhat up to date on whats happening, and thereby figure out where to best put your money. But, the returns that can be had here are pretty hard to find anywhere else, so its where I choose to play. I don't rely on it for my income, I don't invest money I can't afford to loose, but I did take a second job strictly for money to invest in crypto.
Posted By: Steve Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/23/22

Way things are going we might be using cigarettes and antibiotics as currency.
As goes QE so goes the fortunes of crypto. In a tightening Fed environment the long side of anything crypto is not for me.
I have a close relative who got into Bitcoin literally at cents on the dollar several year ago, and kept telling me to do the same. Of course I ignored him. He sold almost all of the 200 coins he had when it went to $100/coin, thinking he hit it big. Then it hit $70k a coin this last fall. He lost out on $14m. As has already been mentioned in this thread, bitcoin has made some billionaires.

The story isn’t just about crypto. When many of the big-money investors are investing millions, if not billions, on up-coming meta-verse projects, it makes one wonder. Virtual real estate is selling for millions. Facebook has invested some $30 billion in virtual initiatives. Why? It may not be tangible, but it IS a new market. Up-and-coming virtual tech is where the movement is. Do some research.

It’s a choice whether to invest or not. However, I tend to agree with Erik and XX.
Posted By: Whiptail Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/23/22

Who's going all in on A$$ Coin?
https://www.coinbase.com/price/australian-safe-shepherd

Or maybe POO Coin?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/poocoin/

There's almost 10,000 crypto currencies now.
The cryptos look a lot like tulips to me....or maybe NFTs?
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/23/22

Every drug deal will still be cash on the barrelhead.
Posted By: xxclaro Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/23/22

Or maybe POO Coin?

Like I said, its a pretty crazy place right now and its definitely not for the faint of heart. Lots of pump and dumps and meme coins like those you posted. Even so, go look at the charts on those two, and you can see some people made big bucks on them.
There's money to be made, but it's not always "easy money" like many beleive.
Posted By: CanadianLefty Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/24/22
Originally Posted by xxclaro

Or maybe POO Coin?

Like I said, its a pretty crazy place right now and its definitely not for the faint of heart. Lots of pump and dumps and meme coins like those you posted. Even so, go look at the charts on those two, and you can see some people made big bucks on them.
There's money to be made, but it's not always "easy money" like many beleive.

True.
Posted By: 7mm_Loco Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/24/22
Walk'n these streets Alone... Sing'n my same ol Song... Try'n to build Wealth the Fast Way... There's been a Load of Worry-izen... On the Road to my Rich-isin... And someday soon the lights may be turned off on Me... Like a Bitcoin Cowboy... Ride'n an invisible Horse in a jewish run Row-Dee-Oh... Like a Bitcoin Cowboy... Gett'n Snickers n Insults from People i don't even Know... And no one Will Answer the Phone... [the long version, and i would like to thank the late MR Glen Campbell for inspiration]
Posted By: Mwbyler Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/24/22
I bought in last year, no BTC but some XRP, ADA,XLM,ETH, not quite breaking even now with the slump it's in but I think there is a good chance ETH and XRP will make me a nice profit yet. Staked my ADA and ETH and making a better return than what any bank can do. Bought into a little known token a few months ago called evergrow and hoping it will be the next doge or shiba Inu, if it goes to a penny a token it will make me about 2.3 mil. One can dream right?
Posted By: Redneck Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/24/22
Originally Posted by Steve

Way things are going we might be using cigarettes and antibiotics as currency.
Bingo...
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/24/22
POOF! $130 Billion down the drain - yesterday. LINK
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/24/22
[Linked Image from pyramidomania.com]
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/24/22
You bought a pyramid? wink
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/24/22
As in a Ponzi scheme.
So, if the deep state NWO gets its desired destruction of our fiat currency, which it is now in the process of destroying, they will have us using THEIR planned, owned and controlled crypto.

Thats why their minions, Buffet, Gates and Schwab are anti bitcoin and other crypto now available.

When Trump and the Patriots come back in and tell the Bolshevik cabal to take the debt they illegally saddled the American people with and the worthless fiat currency they illegally put us on and we return to legal tender backed by gold as the constitution requires, what will be the currency we use that will be backed by gold and silver? whistle
Posted By: RJY66 Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/24/22
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
As goes QE so goes the fortunes of crypto. In a tightening Fed environment the long side of anything crypto is not for me.

In theory, you are correct about all risk assets including crypto and probably gold and real estate as well. However, in the last 12 years the Fed has failed to call the market's bluff. Every time they tried to tighten, the market pitched a hissy and they relented.

Is it different this time? A fella could make a few dollars if he knew.

Nasdaq is about to the point the talking heads are gonna say its "entered bear market territory" so the hissy has been pitched.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
As in a Ponzi scheme.

The ponzi scheme is the Bank notes you work for. It has been designed to become worth less over time, so that which you saved for retirement 50 years ago is almost worthless now.

The Bolsheviks own the Federal Reserve. We pay them interest for the money they loan our Govt. To stimulate the economy our Govt gives the money to the Bolshevik Central banks who then stimulate the economy by buying stocks of Bolshevik companies with the money we pay them interest to use to stimulate the economy. They buy their own stocks with their money and saddle us with the debt. Duh?

Get a clue. Who did Jesus whip out of the Temple? The money changers (banksters). HE said they were vipers. Thats who our money system is controlled by. JESUS doesnt call people names. He told us who they are. Vipers. HE knew their father, the murderer. Where do vipers come from? Other vipers. Who was the viper who was a murderer? Cain. Who was his father? Satan. When did Satan scatter his seed of tares in with Gods seed of wheat? Why did God love Ables gifts? In Luke God says Adam was his son. Adam had Gods seed. Why did God hate Cains gifts? They were gifts from a viper.

Your money is worthless fiat currency from the vipers, Wabi.

Eve gave birth to Cain, and later Able. No, Wabi, not nine months later. Maybe nine minutes later.
Satan seduced Eve wholly. Get a clue. She partook of Satans fruit. She got Adam to partake of his fruit. After all, satan was the most handsome, beautiful, smartest and charming angel.
Satan brought sin to the Earth. Adultery, Homosexuality and Murder.

And for what he did to Adam and Eve GOD cut off his legs to crawl in the dirt.

Ever see a snake at the base of a tree charm a squirrel? They run the Federal Reserve Bank and charm people too.
Posted By: UPhiker Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/24/22
Why does it seem like all the stories about crypto are about investing in it and nothing ever about actually using it to buy anything?
So, if the deep state NWO gets its desired destruction of our fiat currency, which it is now in the process of destroying, they will have us using THEIR planned, owned and controlled crypto.

Thats why their minions, Buffet, Gates and Schwab are anti bitcoin and other crypto now available.

When Trump and the Patriots come back in and tell the Bolshevik cabal to take the debt they illegally saddled the American people with and the worthless fiat currency they illegally put us on and we return to legal tender backed by gold as the constitution requires, what will be the currency we use that will be backed by gold and silver? whistle

If only. But that makes way too much sense to be allowed to happen. Whenever, and wherever, the state is powerful, it will tend to outlaw gold and silver being used as legal tender, because it interferes with their fleecing of the general population for the enrichment of a tiny elite that rule the state. Think of the state (and the elite that rule it) as the Mafia, and you will be very close to fully understanding its nature. The only way for gold and silver to again be usable as legal tender is if the state is stripped of its outsized power vs the people.
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Why does it seem like all the stories about crypto are about investing in it and nothing ever about actually using it to buy anything?

Bingo! Peter Schiff makes this point constantly. its advocates claim that its intrinsic value is in its usefulness as a medium of exchange, but that's not really so, since it's generally only purchased as a speculation, like the historical examples of Beanie Babies and tulip bulbs.

PS Remember all the instant Beanie Baby millionaires in the 1990s? Many of them held onto their stockpile of Beanie Babies too long and went broke. Beanie Babies had little real intrinsic value. Bitcoin has no intrinsic value.
Posted By: Tarbe Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/24/22
Different strokes for different folks.

I will stick with land, lead, silver and gold.

I don't understand crypto, so it would be stupid for me to put money there.

Hell, I barely understand land, lead, silver and gold!
Posted By: TRnCO Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/24/22
Funny thing is that we never hear/read about those that lost money in the crypto world. But we all know that there are those that made big money, but common sense says if someone is making big money, someone is losing big money. That's how pyramid schemes work.
Posted By: smallfry Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/24/22

Bingo! Peter Schiff makes this point constantly. its advocates claim that its intrinsic value is in its usefulness as a medium of exchange, but that's not really so, since it's generally only purchased as a speculation, like the historical examples of Beanie Babies and tulip bulbs.

PS Remember all the instant Beanie Baby millionaires in the 1990s? Many of them held onto their stockpile of Beanie Babies too long and went broke. Beanie Babies had little real intrinsic value. Bitcoin has no intrinsic value.

Bitcoin has never become what it has touted to be… an alternative currency. It won’t either, the fed and federal gov will not allow any alternative currency to dominate.
Originally Posted by smallfry

Bitcoin has never become what it has touted to be… an alternative currency. It won’t either, the fed and federal gov will not allow any alternative currency to dominate.

^ this guy understands bitcoin for what it is.
Posted By: Hudge Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/24/22
I play in Crypto, and I will say play, not invest. I throw a few bucks into my account here and there. I’m down this year and I don’t expect to make money for a year or two. I bought XRP in 2018 for less than .25 cents I dumped it when the government started talking about putting rules on crypto investments. I just got back in it this past summer, but had I kept my XRP, I could have gotten 5x’s what I paid for it. My son made money last year off SHB, didn’t get rich, but made some money. I have friends that have made money on crypto, but they dumped thousands into it as well.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/25/22

IMHO that is a linear thought process (no offense intended)...

The number of moving parts in the US and Global economy is far from linear.

The number of ticks sucking the life out of this hound dog is far beyond unsustainable... been that way for quite a while.

The fundamental difference between "want" and "need" has ceased to be differ.

When Laquish "wants" free healthcare, free housing and free education... and you "need" a new backhoe to grow your business... Laquish will get what she "wants" and you will not get what you "need" even if you can pay for it. (i.e. you availability to have the cash to buy the backhoe will be taxed away to take care of Laquish's "wants").

Capitalism is a dead man walking... that is just a fact.

In my estimation... .GOV will cause a great hack of all money.

There will be a great gnashing of teeth...

Everybody will get $1m equally (or a monthly stipend).

And 90% of the population will becomes slaves.

Some feel Bitcoin will duck this...

Personally, I do not...

But again I sincerely wish every man good fortune in his decisions.

I truly hope you’re wrong, but it’s looking less likely all the time that you are.

“Americans today fear that linearism (alias the American Dream) has run its course. Many would welcome some enlightenment about history’s patterns and rhythms, but today’s intellectual elites offer little that’s useful. Caught between the entropy of the chaoticists and the hubris of the linearists, the American people have lost their moorings.” – Strauss & Howe – The Fourth Turning
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/25/22
.gov and rhe commies will never stop attacking it. Flies in the face of their great reset.
Posted By: centershot Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/25/22

When's the last time you bought anything with Gold coins?
PayPal takes crypto.
Crypto is like gold.
You can buy it or you can mine it.
This guy figured out how to cut down the overhead of mining it.
Fugin genius

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by centershot

When's the last time you bought anything with Gold coins?

Apples and oranges. Gold is both useful as a mode of exchange AND as a reliable store of wealth, because it has intrinsic value. Crypto people claim that the intrinsic value in Crypto is its use as a mode of exchange. They don't claim it has any other intrinsic value. If you demonstrate that it's not typically even used as a mode of exchange, you defeat the only argument for it's real worth, i.e., the only thing that's claimed to distinguishes it from Beanie Babies.
Posted By: 7mm_Loco Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/25/22
Goin up to the Crypto in the Sky... It's where i wanna go when i Die... Gotta have a friend in Bitcoin... When i Die and they lay me to Rest... Gonna go to the Scam that's the best... Go to the Scam that's the best... [i always liked that goat farmers hit]
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/26/22
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Posted By: dassa Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/26/22
Originally Posted by Fubarski
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

What does he owe his agent?
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/27/22
Originally Posted by dassa

What does he owe his agent?

2 a deese..

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Posted By: Redneck Re: Who's buying Crypto? - 01/27/22