Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Walk'n these streets Alone... Sing'n my same ol Song... Try'n to build Wealth the Fast Way... There's been a Load of Worry-izen... On the Road to my Rich-isin... And someday soon the lights may be turned off on Me... Like a Bitcoin Cowboy... Ride'n an invisible Horse in a jewish run Row-Dee-Oh... Like a Bitcoin Cowboy... Gett'n Snickers n Insults from People i don't even Know... And no one Will Answer the Phone... [the long version, and i would like to thank the late MR Glen Campbell for inspiration]

Last edited by 7mm_Loco; 01/24/22.
GB1

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
I bought in last year, no BTC but some XRP, ADA,XLM,ETH, not quite breaking even now with the slump it's in but I think there is a good chance ETH and XRP will make me a nice profit yet. Staked my ADA and ETH and making a better return than what any bank can do. Bought into a little known token a few months ago called evergrow and hoping it will be the next doge or shiba Inu, if it goes to a penny a token it will make me about 2.3 mil. One can dream right?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Steve
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Anyone really think we’ll be transacting with paper currency and coins 10 years from now?

Way things are going we might be using cigarettes and antibiotics as currency.
Bingo...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
POOF! $130 Billion down the drain - yesterday. LINK

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
[Linked Image from pyramidomania.com]

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
You bought a pyramid? wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
As in a Ponzi scheme.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
So, if the deep state NWO gets its desired destruction of our fiat currency, which it is now in the process of destroying, they will have us using THEIR planned, owned and controlled crypto.

Thats why their minions, Buffet, Gates and Schwab are anti bitcoin and other crypto now available.

When Trump and the Patriots come back in and tell the Bolshevik cabal to take the debt they illegally saddled the American people with and the worthless fiat currency they illegally put us on and we return to legal tender backed by gold as the constitution requires, what will be the currency we use that will be backed by gold and silver? whistle

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
As goes QE so goes the fortunes of crypto. In a tightening Fed environment the long side of anything crypto is not for me.

In theory, you are correct about all risk assets including crypto and probably gold and real estate as well. However, in the last 12 years the Fed has failed to call the market's bluff. Every time they tried to tighten, the market pitched a hissy and they relented.

Is it different this time? A fella could make a few dollars if he knew.

Nasdaq is about to the point the talking heads are gonna say its "entered bear market territory" so the hissy has been pitched.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by wabigoon
As in a Ponzi scheme.

The ponzi scheme is the Bank notes you work for. It has been designed to become worth less over time, so that which you saved for retirement 50 years ago is almost worthless now.

The Bolsheviks own the Federal Reserve. We pay them interest for the money they loan our Govt. To stimulate the economy our Govt gives the money to the Bolshevik Central banks who then stimulate the economy by buying stocks of Bolshevik companies with the money we pay them interest to use to stimulate the economy. They buy their own stocks with their money and saddle us with the debt. Duh?

Get a clue. Who did Jesus whip out of the Temple? The money changers (banksters). HE said they were vipers. Thats who our money system is controlled by. JESUS doesnt call people names. He told us who they are. Vipers. HE knew their father, the murderer. Where do vipers come from? Other vipers. Who was the viper who was a murderer? Cain. Who was his father? Satan. When did Satan scatter his seed of tares in with Gods seed of wheat? Why did God love Ables gifts? In Luke God says Adam was his son. Adam had Gods seed. Why did God hate Cains gifts? They were gifts from a viper.

Your money is worthless fiat currency from the vipers, Wabi.

Eve gave birth to Cain, and later Able. No, Wabi, not nine months later. Maybe nine minutes later.
Satan seduced Eve wholly. Get a clue. She partook of Satans fruit. She got Adam to partake of his fruit. After all, satan was the most handsome, beautiful, smartest and charming angel.
Satan brought sin to the Earth. Adultery, Homosexuality and Murder.

And for what he did to Adam and Eve GOD cut off his legs to crawl in the dirt.

Ever see a snake at the base of a tree charm a squirrel? They run the Federal Reserve Bank and charm people too.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/24/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Why does it seem like all the stories about crypto are about investing in it and nothing ever about actually using it to buy anything?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jaguartx
So, if the deep state NWO gets its desired destruction of our fiat currency, which it is now in the process of destroying, they will have us using THEIR planned, owned and controlled crypto.

Thats why their minions, Buffet, Gates and Schwab are anti bitcoin and other crypto now available.

When Trump and the Patriots come back in and tell the Bolshevik cabal to take the debt they illegally saddled the American people with and the worthless fiat currency they illegally put us on and we return to legal tender backed by gold as the constitution requires, what will be the currency we use that will be backed by gold and silver? whistle

If only. But that makes way too much sense to be allowed to happen. Whenever, and wherever, the state is powerful, it will tend to outlaw gold and silver being used as legal tender, because it interferes with their fleecing of the general population for the enrichment of a tiny elite that rule the state. Think of the state (and the elite that rule it) as the Mafia, and you will be very close to fully understanding its nature. The only way for gold and silver to again be usable as legal tender is if the state is stripped of its outsized power vs the people.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Why does it seem like all the stories about crypto are about investing in it and nothing ever about actually using it to buy anything?

Bingo! Peter Schiff makes this point constantly. its advocates claim that its intrinsic value is in its usefulness as a medium of exchange, but that's not really so, since it's generally only purchased as a speculation, like the historical examples of Beanie Babies and tulip bulbs.

PS Remember all the instant Beanie Baby millionaires in the 1990s? Many of them held onto their stockpile of Beanie Babies too long and went broke. Beanie Babies had little real intrinsic value. Bitcoin has no intrinsic value.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Different strokes for different folks.

I will stick with land, lead, silver and gold.

I don't understand crypto, so it would be stupid for me to put money there.

Hell, I barely understand land, lead, silver and gold!

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Funny thing is that we never hear/read about those that lost money in the crypto world. But we all know that there are those that made big money, but common sense says if someone is making big money, someone is losing big money. That's how pyramid schemes work.

Laws aren't preventative measures. In other words, more laws won't prevent gun crime from happening.
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Bingo! Peter Schiff makes this point constantly. its advocates claim that its intrinsic value is in its usefulness as a medium of exchange, but that's not really so, since it's generally only purchased as a speculation, like the historical examples of Beanie Babies and tulip bulbs.

PS Remember all the instant Beanie Baby millionaires in the 1990s? Many of them held onto their stockpile of Beanie Babies too long and went broke. Beanie Babies had little real intrinsic value. Bitcoin has no intrinsic value.

Bitcoin has never become what it has touted to be… an alternative currency. It won’t either, the fed and federal gov will not allow any alternative currency to dominate.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smallfry
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Bitcoin has never become what it has touted to be… an alternative currency. It won’t either, the fed and federal gov will not allow any alternative currency to dominate.

^ this guy understands bitcoin for what it is.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I play in Crypto, and I will say play, not invest. I throw a few bucks into my account here and there. I’m down this year and I don’t expect to make money for a year or two. I bought XRP in 2018 for less than .25 cents I dumped it when the government started talking about putting rules on crypto investments. I just got back in it this past summer, but had I kept my XRP, I could have gotten 5x’s what I paid for it. My son made money last year off SHB, didn’t get rich, but made some money. I have friends that have made money on crypto, but they dumped thousands into it as well.

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Anyone really think we’ll be transacting with paper currency and coins 10 years from now?

IMHO that is a linear thought process (no offense intended)...

The number of moving parts in the US and Global economy is far from linear.

The number of ticks sucking the life out of this hound dog is far beyond unsustainable... been that way for quite a while.

The fundamental difference between "want" and "need" has ceased to be differ.

When Laquish "wants" free healthcare, free housing and free education... and you "need" a new backhoe to grow your business... Laquish will get what she "wants" and you will not get what you "need" even if you can pay for it. (i.e. you availability to have the cash to buy the backhoe will be taxed away to take care of Laquish's "wants").

Capitalism is a dead man walking... that is just a fact.

----------------------------------------------------------

In my estimation... .GOV will cause a great hack of all money.

There will be a great gnashing of teeth...

Everybody will get $1m equally (or a monthly stipend).

And 90% of the population will becomes slaves.

----------------------------------------------------------

Some feel Bitcoin will duck this...

Personally, I do not...

But again I sincerely wish every man good fortune in his decisions.

I truly hope you’re wrong, but it’s looking less likely all the time that you are.

“Americans today fear that linearism (alias the American Dream) has run its course. Many would welcome some enlightenment about history’s patterns and rhythms, but today’s intellectual elites offer little that’s useful. Caught between the entropy of the chaoticists and the hubris of the linearists, the American people have lost their moorings.” – Strauss & Howe – The Fourth Turning

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
.gov and rhe commies will never stop attacking it. Flies in the face of their great reset.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1234, 12344mag, 16gage, 10Glocks, 52 invisible), 2,541 guests, and 1,351 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,460
Posts18,471,276
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.