Home
Link to story

Dennis Prager January 25, 2022

Among the many unbridgeable divides between Americans is a completely antithetical view of mask wearing. On one side are those who wear masks almost everywhere outside their homes and who demand that others do so, including young children in class and on outdoor playgrounds, and 2-year-olds on airplanes.

On the other side are those who only wear a mask where they are punished for not doing so (most obviously, airplanes). They regard masks as essentially pacifiers for adults.

Generally speaking, these two groups have disdain for each other.

Why the pro-mask half of America holds the anti-mask half in contempt needs little explanation. They believe anti-mask Americans are putting others in grave danger. Pro-maskers believe that even children who do not wear masks put their own lives and the lives of other children and teachers at risk.

Consequently, pro-mask Americans regard those who do not wear masks, let alone those who actively oppose mask-wearing, as selfish, anti-science potential killers.

What may be less obvious is why anti-maskers hold pro-maskers in equal contempt. So, this needs explaining in greater detail. After all, anti-maskers don’t believe that maskers are putting people in hospitals.

First, anti-maskers regard the charges made against them by pro-maskers as baseless. Therefore, as odd as it sounds, anti-maskers have contempt for the pro-maskers’ contempt. To wrongly charge people with causing mass death is, to understate the case, immoral. And if this charge is demonstrably wrong, the people who level it are the ones who are anti-science.

Since each side regards the other as anti-science, what is the science?

Nearly all public health authorities claim that masks are absolutely necessary to save lives. But they have virtually no science to back up the claim.

There is, however, abundant scientific evidence that masks are worthless vis-a-vis viruses and do great harm to society.

Here is a fraction of the examples I could give:

In February 2020, U.S. Surgeon General Jerome Adams tweeted: “Seriously people—STOP BUYING MASKS! They are NOT effective in preventing general public from catching #Coronavirus.”

In March 2020, the World Health Organization (WHO) Health Emergencies Program executive director, Mike Ryan, wrote: “There is no specific evidence to suggest that the wearing of masks by the mass population has any particular benefit.”

A 2010 study in France led by Laetitia Canini (Ph.D. in epidemiology and biostatistics) concluded: “We did not identify any trend in the results suggesting effectiveness of facemasks.”

A 2009 study of Japanese health workers led by epidemiologist Dr. Joshua L. Jacobs, of the University of Hawaii Medical School, concluded: “Face mask use in health care workers has not been demonstrated to provide benefit in terms of cold symptoms or getting colds.”

As far as I could determine, the only randomized controlled trial (RCT) to test the effectiveness of masks against COVID-19 was a 2020 study led by Henning Bundgaard of the Copenhagen University Hospital in Denmark. Published in the March 2021 issue of Annals of Internal Medicine, it found that 1.8 percent of those in the masked group and 2.1 percent of those in the control group became infected with COVID-19 within a month. The 0.3-point difference is statistically insignificant.

M.D. and epidemiologist Vinay Prasad of the University of California at San Francisco buried the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s child masking recommendation in one sentence: “The CDC cannot ‘follow the science’ because there is no relevant science.”

And what about surgical masks? They are not designed to prevent the spread of viruses, but to prevent medical personnel from accidentally infecting the open wounds of patients on the operating table, and to prevent body fluids from patients spraying up into the mouths and noses of the surgical team. Dr. Colin Axon, a COVID-19 advisor to the British government, made this point clear: Medics were “unable to comprehend” the miniscule elements involved: “A Covid viral particle is around 100 nanometers, material gaps in blue surgical masks are up to 1,000 times that size, cloth mask gaps can be 5,000 times the size.”

While most studies conclude that masks are essentially useless against COVID-19, not all do. Probably the most widely cited study on behalf of mask efficacy was published in the British Medical Journal in October 2021. But it’s hardly a ringing endorsement. As the authors note, “The quality of current evidence would be graded as low or very low, as it consists of observational studies with poor methods.”

If the only problem with the pro-mask position were that it negates science, it would only be harmless nonsense.

But while it is nonsense, it is not harmless.

Take children, for example. Only time will tell how affected children have been by not seeing other children’s faces and seeing few adult faces for two years. In July 2021, an article published under the auspices of the USC Center for Health Policy and Economics addressed this issue:

“Masking is a psychological stressor for children and disrupts learning. Covering the lower half of the face of both teacher and pupil reduces the ability to communicate. In particular, children lose the experience of mimicking expressions, an essential tool of nonverbal communication. Positive emotions such as laughing and smiling become less recognizable, and negative emotions get amplified. Bonding between teachers and students takes a hit. Overall, it is likely that masking exacerbates the chances that a child will experience anxiety and depression, which are already at pandemic levels themselves.”

Yet, just this past week, the enemies of children known as teachers unions—in this case, the one that controls the Los Angeles Unified School District—issued a directive that all children must wear N95-type masks all day, including during outdoor recess, with a wire over their noses to keep the masks at maximum tightness.

The social damage of masks is not confined to children. All human interaction has suffered as a result of two years of masking. For example, people are less kind when they are anonymous.

All of that harm is more than sufficient to justify contempt for mask advocacy.

Now let’s add to that the irrationality of the pro-mask position.

Health authorities demand that people wear masks when entering restaurants, when seated on an airplane, and when walking through airports. However, an exception is made for eating and drinking. So, then, one regularly sees people on airplanes seated less than 12 inches from one another eating without masks on; people seated at airport cafes and restaurants with no masks on; and people spending about an hour eating in restaurants with no masks on.

And while on the subject of airplanes: Do pro-mask advocates think that pilots keep their masks on while flying? Do they even want them to? Does any rational person want their pilots to breathe their own carbon dioxide for six hours while flying across the country?

The utter irrationality of mask advocacy is the single greatest reason the anti-mask people hold mask advocates in contempt. How else should one regard adults who believe that two-year-olds on airplanes and five-year-olds in schools should be masked?

Watching half of our fellow Americans accept and engage in such irrational behavior (not to mention sometimes hysterically enforce it, as myriad social media videos attest) not only depresses the rest of us; it frightens us. That more than half of our country willingly obeys completely irrational orders raises the question: What irrational orders from the state would they not obey?
A great science experiment, what it shows is some people will follow irrational mandates regardless.
It paves the way for more irrational mandates.
It also clarifies why it is so easy to put millions of people into death camps. Just like dumb cattle.
Fugging smell a fart thru em...

And morons think it is gonna stop a microbe virus.....

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
A great science experiment, what it shows is some people will follow irrational mandates regardless.
It paves the way for more irrational mandates.

At least half the country are Sheeple & would run off the edge of a cliff if they were told that it would prevent them from getting C-19.

This issue is not ingrained in the Sheeple's minds & it will be a very long time, if ever, before it is pushed out.

MM
I am positive that half the people I know would get on trains to go to their new homes. And when they got to the station would go into the holding room with the nice sprinkler system.

A version of that is going on right now and the ones that won't cooperate are being condemned and black balled by the useful idiots that are cooperating and their masters.
Wife and I had each had our 2 vaccine doses and don’t wear masks when we go anywhere, unless it’s like the Dr’s office that may require them.

I don’t care if the people standing next to me are wearing a mask or not - but if someone complains because I’m not wearing one there will be some fireworks.
Covid 19 is real, the reaction to it is an overaction.
I actually don't have a problem with or have ill will towards people choosing to wear a mask or choosing to get a vax. It's the whole mandate thing that's the issue. It's about the self appointed aristocracy and their insatiable lust for power and control.
Indeed!
I don't wear a mask, but if you want to, have at it.

My parent company requires it. I told them I wasn't going to wear one. They haven't fired me yet. I kinda hope they do. I need a break with all these pussies taking time off cause they got a runny nose and a headache.
Outstanding. Was reading the article to my wife and we have determined Epoch has a microphone hidden somewhere in our house. We have been preaching these bullet points to one another, as I’m sure many of your have, and wondering why why why does not one TV news show address this. FOX included. Especially. I’ll give the canine channel one little at-a-boy though; they don’t rein in Tucker and added Waters. Even Bret Baer found his apprentice Man Card apparently.

I see hope when liberal demoroids won’t even listen to opposing research done by liberal demoroids in Covifornia and Hawaii. That there are ulterior motives is now incredibly obvious. Anyone that does not see black helicopters circling this administration is blind. They really are there.
The mandates at this point are about nothing more than the government barking out orders and the people obeying. There's much more information out there about the virus, mask effectiveness and vax effectiveness. The mandates have nothing to do with any of that now. The masses are being tested and trained.
There are mindless millennial sheep bleating that they will wear a mask for the rest of their miserable existence. For them there is no going back, it's religion.
Originally Posted by Hastings
I am positive that half the people I know would get on trains to go to their new homes. And when they got to the station would go into the holding room with the nice sprinkler system.

A version of that is going on right now and the ones that won't cooperate are being condemned and black balled by the useful idiots that are cooperating and their masters.

Many of those will be the first into the boxcars.

See: Cambodia.
You can try and educate and even reason with people but you can never make them smarter.
They either have to ability to digest information and process it logically or they never did.
Assessing risk and taking reasonable measures is one thing, fear another. Fear may be used as tool of control.
I hate the way they masking the kids best not post what I would like to say about that. I only wear a mask to Dr. appointments. It is truly crazy to see people wearing mask out in public thinking it's going to save their life. This country is full of sheep and some will obey and comply to whatever this [bleep] government mandates them to do what a shame.
Originally Posted by AussieGunWriter
You can try and educate and even reason with people but you can never make them smarter.
They either have to ability to digest information and process it logically or they never did.

The Covid thing is like arguing politics or religion. No amount of facts is going to change anyone mind it seems even though the facts are staring them right in the face.
Originally Posted by AussieGunWriter

They run primarily on emotion. Logic for most is a foreign concept.
Anyone that has worn a mask for sanding or a respirator for painting knows schit always gets past...... common sense is not so common
They went to masks and jabs to intentionally divide since they overplayed the race card.
masks and mask mandates have always been about the narrative and the optics. Those that embraced masks may or may not believe they are effective, but they sure believe the in the reasons for the narrative. They hate those of us who don't wear a mask because we show our intransigence, and our unwillingness to bend. They hate themselves because they know they have been duped, and transfer that hate to the others.
I said back in 2020 that if the government lined up train cars to the death camps and told people that they were going to COVID 19 free zones, people would push each other out of the way to cram into them. I find it sad what a bunch of cowards a lot of Americans are these days.

Ron
Your either with me or against me, it's really that simple. Those who wear masks are against what I believe in. You can't believe the election was stolen, the government is crooked and wear a mask. Well maybe if your one of those who will suck a Willie for a dollar and can't think for themselves.
I am a big fan of mask choice. Wear it if you want, but don’t expect everyone else to accommodate your fear.

I understand anxiety though, so I won’t be too hard on people wearing masks.
Originally Posted by Calvin
I am a big fan of mask choice. Wear it if you want, but don’t expect everyone else to accommodate your fear.

I agree to a certain degree. Folks should have the choice but I'm done being nice about it . I've had a few heated conversations with fear mongers where management had to get involved because someone who's afraid to go out of their house saying I should be fired cuz I don't comply.
I don't get why it bothers anyone so much. Live and let live. Shorts vs. pants. shoes vs boots, geez some of you need to get a life.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Your either with me or against me, it's really that simple. Those who wear masks are against what I believe in. You can't believe the election was stolen, the government is crooked and wear a mask. Well maybe if your one of those who will suck a Willie for a dollar and can't think for themselves.

Wow, you must be a lot of fun at parties.
Originally Posted by Joel/AK

I agree to a certain degree. Folks should have the choice but I'm done being nice about it . I've had a few heated conversations with fear mongers where management had to get involved because someone who's afraid to go out of their house saying I should be fired cuz I don't comply.

I am 100% self employed so I don’t have to deal with office politics. A few buddies who work for the USFS have told me some hilarious stories about mask nazis in the office. If I was in those situations I would be oppositional AF.
I don't care if people wear masks or don't wear masks. I don't have disdain for either. What I do have disdain for is politicians believe they have the power to decide what the public is compelled to do.

I am 100% self employed so I don’t have to deal with office politics. A few buddies who work for the USFS have told me some hilarious stories about mask nazis in the office. If I was in those situations I would be oppositional AF.

We got folks who are triple jabbed and wearing 2 masks, each to their own. I don't care. You get in my face cuz I'm living my life without fear....game on
A mask basically only helps those who ARE sick from spreading the crap to others. Also, the only masks capable of stopping the virus is the N95 masks. They are harder to breathe out of, but they are supposed to work for a couple of hours. All other masks don't really stop anything, only YOUR coughs or sneezes from spreading to others. It is also proven that frequent washing your hands or using hand sanitizer is 6 times better than a mask. Most viruses enter you when you touch a door handle that someone infected touched. Then you scratch your nose, or put food or something in your mouth with virus exposed hands. You would be surprised how much you scratch or pick your nose, rub your eyes, or put chewing gum or or something in your mouth without washing your hands or using hand sanitizer. I've seen people go to the bathroom in public, #2 even, and go out not washing their hands. And you wonder how food or other things get contaminated.
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
There are mindless millennial sheep bleating... For them there is no going back, it's religion.

PERFECT...

Indeed... the mask has replaced God...

The mask is the symbol of many's new Religion...

So be it.
Originally Posted by smarquez
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

Wow, you must be a lot of fun at parties.

People who wear a mask have no business going to a party..... unless they're a liberal dumocrat like the bitch from NY, or it's Halloween. How stupid is it for someone to wear a mask into a restaurant and not disinfect everything that is on or put on the table? Common sense isn't very common anymore. Just shut up and do what your told, or your not getting a trophy.
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
I actually don't have a problem with or have ill will towards people choosing to wear a mask or choosing to get a vax. It's the whole mandate thing that's the issue. It's about the self appointed aristocracy and their insatiable lust for power and control.
Well-said, and I agree totally..
Originally Posted by smarquez
I don't get why it bothers anyone so much. Live and let live. Shorts vs. pants. shoes vs boots, geez some of you need to get a life.

I understand live and let live. I will get a life when these azzholes quit trying to force everybody and especially kids to wear mask (Diapers) on their face. Same crap with this Vaccine for every living American that does not keep a person from spreading and becoming infected.
"It is easier to fool people than it is to convince people they have been fooled", - Samuel Clemmons?
"What may be less obvious is why anti-maskers hold pro-maskers in equal contempt. "

Maybe it's because the anti-maskers are not afraid and consider the pro-maskers to be whiney little bitches. Case in point. Just yesterday I was at the store getting groceries. The lines were long and once there was space on the bel, I put a divider in place after my stuff and gestured to the dude behind me that he could start loading his stuff on the belt. He wouldn't move and did noy start to put his groceries on the belt until I was fully checked and leaving. I was so tempted to walk up to him as ask, "How do you like living in fear you puzzy?" Figured it wouldn't be worth going to jail after the fight. For the record, he was masked and I was not. I've resisted the mask ever since this covid BS got started. I won't wear a mask unless forced to and I refuse to get the jab. I consider any attempt to give me the jab constitutes assault and battery on my person and will retaliate with whatever force is necessary. I'm just too damned old to put up with that crap.
Paul B.
The mask wearers are mostly people that worry about stupid [bleep] and do generally what they are told. The unmasked are generally people that like to think for themselves and aren't afraid of every damn thing on the planet. I think less of the maskers.
A mask basically only helps those who ARE sick from spreading the crap to others. Also, the only masks capable of stopping the virus is the N95 masks.

Portals thru the filter membrane are much larger than a virus particle. However the defense in favor of using the N95 is that those particles are always contained in other vessels, say moisture or sputum droplets. These it is said are trapped by the N95 membrane because the vessel itself adheres to the fabric. That’s where the 95% effective comes in if the mask is worn properly with no leaks. Or so the argument goes. Good luck with that. A big bugaboo is that the N95 is still only a single use or at best a single day device. If used day to day they will load up; the longer time of use the less effective. This means air flow thru the mask is reduced, back pressure is increased, and more of your exhaled breath, carrying virus particles, is spewed out around the mask.

So it is claimed the N95 is actually LEAST effective at around 0.3 microns (95%) and MORE effective above and below. And the size of a virus particle is about 0.1 to 0.3. But some particles escape because of less than perfect fit. As the droplets and particles congregate on the fabric it becomes more resistant to air flow and more exhaled gas escapes around the perimeter of the mask. Add to this other airborne particles, dust etc., adhering and the mask becomes even more resistant to flow further decreasing it’s effectiveness and forcing more breath out the sides, top and bottom. THEN there’s still the issue of continued use. There are reasons producing companies recommend single use. Too many to mention but the obvious are contamination and effectiveness. Contamination; do you really want to rebreathe the crap the filter caught yesterday or even last week. I don’t think so. And effectiveness is reduced the longer you use it. Don’t believe me? Call a vendor and ask what their guidelines are. But, gov says, just use a new one every day. Yeah right. Who does that?

When the government tells you these masked are safe and effective against covid and are reusable they are LYING. And the little surgical masks? Much much worse. Cute cotton fabric masks? Don’t even consider it.

All in all the maskers freaking out because I don’t wear a mask are arguing against fact not misinformation. Many know this but argue anyway. It’s their security blanket, the optics are good, it makes them feel better. “At least we’re doing SOMETHING “. But they’re still wrong.
Originally Posted by shootem
A mask basically only helps those who ARE sick from spreading the crap to others. Also, the only masks capable of stopping the virus is the N95 masks.

Portals thru the filter membrane are much larger than a virus particle. However the defense in favor of using the N95 is that those particles are always contained in other vessels, say moisture or sputum droplets. These it is said are trapped by the N95 membrane because the vessel itself adheres to the fabric. That’s where the 95% effective comes in if the mask is worn properly with no leaks. Or so the argument goes. Good luck with that. A big bugaboo is that the N95 is still only a single use or at best a single day device. If used day to day they will load up; the longer time of use the less effective. This means air flow thru the mask is reduced, back pressure is increased, and more of your exhaled breath, carrying virus particles, is spewed out around the mask.

So it is claimed the N95 is actually LEAST effective at around 0.3 microns (95%) and MORE effective above and below. And the size of a virus particle is about 0.1 to 0.3. But some particles escape because of less than perfect fit. As the droplets and particles congregate on the fabric it becomes more resistant to air flow and more exhaled gas escapes around the perimeter of the mask. Add to this other airborne particles, dust etc., adhering and the mask becomes even more resistant to flow further decreasing it’s effectiveness and forcing more breath out the sides, top and bottom. THEN there’s still the issue of continued use. There are reasons producing companies recommend single use. Too many to mention but the obvious are contamination and effectiveness. Contamination; do you really want to rebreathe the crap the filter caught yesterday or even last week. I don’t think so. And effectiveness is reduced the longer you use it. Don’t believe me? Call a vendor and ask what their guidelines are. But, gov says, just use a new one every day. Yeah right. Who does that?

When the government tells you these masked are safe and effective against covid and are reusable they are LYING. And the little surgical masks? Much much worse. Cute cotton fabric masks? Don’t even consider it.

All in all the maskers freaking out because I don’t wear a mask are arguing against fact not misinformation. Many know this but argue anyway. It’s their security blanket, the optics are good, it makes them feel better. “At least we’re doing SOMETHING “. But they’re still wrong.

I believe they are good for five hours, though this number is coming from memory. After five hours, they no longer seal, in part due to the bands and breakdown of material under light.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Covid 19 is real, the reaction to it is an overaction.

The overreaction part is so big, it can't be measured by current technology.
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by shootem

I believe they are good for five hours, though this number is coming from memory. After five hours, they no longer seal, in part due to the bands and breakdown of material under light.

You may be right on the 5 hours. I thought it was 8 but could be wrong. Point I was making is they can’t be worn time after time day after day. After clinical use some facilities send them out for sterilization but I’m not familiar with the process. You can bet 99% of privately used masks will never be reprocessed and will be used much more than 5 or 8 hours. Mask usage is a scam.
Generally for year or so., I see more post from people that won't wear a mask about people who do. and very little of the opposite. Reading this thread proves it. I can't see why it is any of their business, either way.

I wear a mask because of impaired lung function and any infection puts me out of commission for 5-6 weeks.I also wear one when I go out the barn and feed the animals so I am not breathing hay dust. I have been doing so before anyone ever heard of Covid.

Let every one make their own decision, and any mandates are wrong
Generally for year or so., I see more post from people that won't wear a mask about people who do. and very little of the opposite. I can't see why it is any of their business, either way. Proven by the responses in this thread.

I wear a mask because of impaired lung function and any infection puts me out of commission for 5-6 weeks. I also wear one when I go out to the barn and feed the animals so I am not breathing hay dust. I have been doing so before anyone ever heard of Covid. I am not going to drive 5-10 miles out of my way so I can shop in a business that does not require a mask. If someone does not want to go into a business that requires a mask , go elsewhere. The business owner gets to set the rules, not the patron. It is no big deal. I wonder how many here have tried to see a doctor or go to a hospital with out a mask.

Originally Posted by saddlesore
Generally for year or so., I see more post from people that won't wear a mask about people who do. and very little of the opposite. I can't see why it is any of their business, either way. Proven by the responses in this thread.

I wear a mask because of impaired lung function and any infection puts me out of commission for 5-6 weeks. I also wear one when I go out to the barn and feed the animals so I am not breathing hay dust. I have been doing so before anyone ever heard of Covid. I am not going to drive 5-10 miles out of my way so I can shop in a business that does not require a mask. If someone does not want to go into a business that requires a mask , go elsewhere. The business owner gets to set the rules, not the patron. It is no big deal. I wonder how many here have tried to see a doctor or go to a hospital with out a mask.

No problem with that. The problem is mandates with no supporting evidence. Wife is flying next month and will be wearing an N95 in flight and in airport. That’s not for covid, it’s for everything else.

I see an infectious disease doctor for a fungal infection in my lungs. I talk to her about this crap. She even says it's bullshidt. The virus is real but how it's being handled is not how you handle a virus. Her words.

I just find it odd, in my circumstances, that none of my doctors have even talked to me about getting the jab. I'm immune compromised, you'd think they would....hmmm

I see an infectious disease doctor for a fungal infection in my lungs. I talk to her about this crap. She even says it's bullshidt. The virus is real but how it's being handled is not how you handle a virus. Her words.

I just find it odd, in my circumstances, that none of my doctors have even talked to me about getting the jab. I'm immune compromised, you'd think they would....hmmm

If you're still shopping where they're forcing you to wear a mask, you need your head examined.

If you keep sucking that commie ass, that'll keep ya from breathing right, too.
Originally Posted by Virginian2
"It is easier to fool people than it is to convince people they have been fooled", - Samuel Clemmons?

I got a 30 ban from Facebook for that exact quote...

They said it caused self-harm and suicide for some people.

I reckon maybe?

100% true... no BS.
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by Virginian2

I got a 30 ban from Facebook for that exact quote...

They said it caused self-harm and suicide for some people.

I reckon maybe?

100% true... no BS.

If folks can't handle that quote then ,.......bye bye
Excellent article.

The primary use of masks promoted by the gov't and the medical establishment is as mind control devices. It is a tool the Marxists are using to effect and to significantly shorten the "Long March to Communism."
I don’t wear one unless they make me, so I don’t go places that requires a Dumass mask!!!
I dont like to be told what I have to do. Masks or otherwise. Its especially aggravating when what they tell me I have to do something that is not effective. Im not a pizzed about masks as I am about the vax. If I choose to put a mask on to go into a place that requires it I can unmask when I leave. I cant unvax. But Im not one of these people that worry about the stupid crap others do. Seems to be a lot of people worried about what other people do in their cars when they are by themselves.
What to I care.
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
I dont like to be told what I have to do. Masks or otherwise. Its especially aggravating when what they tell me I have to do something that is not effective. Im not a pizzed about masks as I am about the vax. If I choose to put a mask on to go into a place that requires it I can unmask when I leave. I cant unvax. But Im not one of these people that worry about the stupid crap others do. Seems to be a lot of people worried about what other people do in their cars when they are by themselves.
What to I care.

I don’t like to be told what to do either, has caused me problems since I was a little boy.
Originally Posted by hanco
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
What to I care.

I don’t like to be told what to do either, has caused me problems since I was a little boy.

Me Too
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Follow the damn money. If you owned or were receiving kickbacks for a mandatory mask wearing you would be rich many times over. Edk
Originally Posted by local_dirt

If you're still shopping where they're forcing you to wear a mask, you need your head examined.

Have you been to doctor's office or hospital lately? You are not getting in unless you wear a mask, right wrong or in different. Try to get in one when you are passing a kidney stone.You will be begging for a mask. Ignorance knows no bounds I guess.

The problem with your top point is your sample. If you come here or places like it where people are generally conservative of course you’ll see more who aren’t wearing a mask.

I have no issue with people like you. Fact is the whole mask narrative was built upon the idea “you’re not wearing a mask to protect yourself but others” therefore it can be assumed, even if people aren’t saying so, that mask wearers consider themselves to be put in danger by non male wearers. Even those who aren’t vocal about it can fairly be assumed to prefer those around them wear the mask. If given the chance it doesn’t seem unfair to believe that the vast majority would vote to take away my freedom of choose in this area.

Have you been to doctor's office or hospital lately? You are not getting in unless you wear a mask, right wrong or in different. Try to get in one when you are passing a kidney stone.You will be begging for a mask. Ignorance knows no bounds I guess.

You're the ignorant one, dude. You keep sucking that commie ass, there's no reason for the commies to change their bully tactics. Wake TF UP!!

You're the ignorant one, dude. You keep sucking that commie ass, there's no reason for the commies to change their bully tactics. Wake TF UP!!

I'm not sucking up to no one. I have more important things to do in my life than to worry about a $2 mask. Go spread your paranoia BS else where. Your asinine replies pretty much proves the idea that the unmasked ones post a lot more hatred than the masked ones as this thread is about.
It's pretty simple really. Different psychologies. Meat eaters and grass eaters see the world differently.
Maskers are blamers.

The blame guns for the 13% violence issue.
They blame global climate change on people.
They blame the community for the drug problem.
They blame us unvaccinated and unmasked for the pandemic spawned by the Chinese.
They always need to place blame as it deflects from any sense of personal responsibility.
They are perpetual victims of a cruel and indifferent world.

I'm not sucking up to no one. I have more important things to do in my life than to worry about a $2 mask. Go spread your paranoia BS else where. Your asinine replies pretty much proves the idea that the unmasked ones post a lot more hatred than the masked ones as this thread is about.

It's pretty simple, dude. I don't wear a mask into their office. If they ask me if I have a mask, I tell them LOUD AND PROUD so everyone in the office can hear me that NO, I don't have a mask. Then they give me one and it gets hung on one ear.

STOP SUCKING COMMIE ASS!

if that's hatred, then I'm ALL IN.

Lol.

It varies. I saw a dermatologist last week and no mask was required. It was a referral from my regular derm doc who is a very conservative guy, and he started requiring masks because the health dept. had contacted him about a patient who tested positive, and he said he didn't want to have to shut down his practice.

I suspect that the no-mask doc is an independent practice, while most of the others around here are affiliated with the giant corporate health care entity.

Not long ago I went to a large HEENT clinic. Again, no masks, but an independent practice.
© 24hourcampfire