Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by saddlesore
Originally Posted by local_dirt

If you're still shopping where they're forcing you to wear a mask, you need your head examined.

If you keep sucking that commie ass, that'll keep ya from breathing right, too.

Have you been to doctor's office or hospital lately? You are not getting in unless you wear a mask, right wrong or in different. Try to get in one when you are passing a kidney stone.You will be begging for a mask. Ignorance knows no bounds I guess.

You're the ignorant one, dude. You keep sucking that commie ass, there's no reason for the commies to change their bully tactics. Wake TF UP!!

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

You're the ignorant one, dude. You keep sucking that commie ass, there's no reason for the commies to change their bully tactics. Wake TF UP!!

I'm not sucking up to no one. I have more important things to do in my life than to worry about a $2 mask. Go spread your paranoia BS else where. Your asinine replies pretty much proves the idea that the unmasked ones post a lot more hatred than the masked ones as this thread is about.

Last edited by saddlesore; 01/30/22.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
It's pretty simple really. Different psychologies. Meat eaters and grass eaters see the world differently.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Maskers are blamers.

The blame guns for the 13% violence issue.
They blame global climate change on people.
They blame the community for the drug problem.
They blame us unvaccinated and unmasked for the pandemic spawned by the Chinese.
They always need to place blame as it deflects from any sense of personal responsibility.
They are perpetual victims of a cruel and indifferent world.

Oh, am I supposed to have some pithy saying here? Sorry, not today.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

I'm not sucking up to no one. I have more important things to do in my life than to worry about a $2 mask. Go spread your paranoia BS else where. Your asinine replies pretty much proves the idea that the unmasked ones post a lot more hatred than the masked ones as this thread is about.

It's pretty simple, dude. I don't wear a mask into their office. If they ask me if I have a mask, I tell them LOUD AND PROUD so everyone in the office can hear me that NO, I don't have a mask. Then they give me one and it gets hung on one ear.

STOP SUCKING COMMIE ASS!

if that's hatred, then I'm ALL IN.

Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

Have you been to doctor's office or hospital lately? You are not getting in unless you wear a mask, right wrong or in different. Try to get in one when you are passing a kidney stone.You will be begging for a mask. Ignorance knows no bounds I guess.

It varies. I saw a dermatologist last week and no mask was required. It was a referral from my regular derm doc who is a very conservative guy, and he started requiring masks because the health dept. had contacted him about a patient who tested positive, and he said he didn't want to have to shut down his practice.

I suspect that the no-mask doc is an independent practice, while most of the others around here are affiliated with the giant corporate health care entity.

Not long ago I went to a large HEENT clinic. Again, no masks, but an independent practice.

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

506 members (22kHornet, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 222Sako, 46 invisible), 2,373 guests, and 1,122 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,763
Posts18,515,266
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.