Home
Posted By: kwg020 Joe and Kamala on the way out - 03/20/22
As per The Daily Liberty and American Greatness. This explains why the election had to be stolen in my humble opinion if there is any truth to what the author is saying.
kwg

Biden’s Handlers Are Preparing to Eject Him (and Kamala)
They must replace him, otherwise they themselves risk being replaced, which would be intolerable.
By Roger Kimball

March 19, 2022
I sense a disturbance in the force. In fact, I’ve been feeling the tremors for a while. Back in January, I wrote a column for American Greatness called “The Coming Dethronement of Joe Biden.” In it, I noted that Biden’s appalling performance as president would sooner or later—and probably sooner, given the ostentatious nature of his multifaceted failure—lead to his removal as president.

I should have added that it wasn’t Biden’s performance per se that would lead to his downfall. The problem, rather, was the way his performance was undermining his—and therefore his minders’ and puppetmasters’—political power. As Saul Alinsky, community organizer to the stars, noted, the “issue is never the issue.” Accordingly, the people who put Joe Biden in power—I cannot name them, but I know they are the same people who keep him in power—do not care about inflation, rising gas and food prices, COVID lockdowns or mask mandates, the porousness of our Southern border, the threat of war with Russia, or the myriad other issues that worry ordinary voters. I am quite certain, in fact, that the word “voters” brings a vaguely contemptuous smile to their faces.

They are not troubled by the suffering of the people, indeed, they approve of a certain amount of suffering. Suffering produces dependency; and dependency, in turn, is like an insurance policy for those who cater to it: the bureaucrats who fill the troughs that feed the populace. The point, of course, was never to end the dependency but to manage in such a way as to perpetuate and expand it. Joe Biden is an errand boy, a figurehead, in the metabolism of this great (not to say Great Society) act of political legerdemain.

Back in January, I compared the conundrum that Joe Biden presented to The Committee that keeps him in power with the conundrum that Richard Nixon presented to the elites of his day. Nixon was hated by all the beautiful people of his day, but before he could be disposed of the elites had to address the problem of Spiro Agnew, who in his own way was nearly as preposterous as Kamala Harris. Fortunately for the anti-Nixon forces, Agnew was also corrupt in a pedestrian, easy-to-demonstrate sort of way. So all that the forces of light and virtue had to do was produce evidence of his glomming on to paper bags full of pelf in exchange for favors rendered and, presto, Agnew was history.

Kamala Harris is more of a problem. She is at least as appallingly incompetent as her boss, and no less challenged rhetorically, as her alarming performance in Poland and Romania a week or two back demonstrated. But Harris will not be as easy to shift as was Agnew. I have heard nothing about actual bribery, and acting as the warm bun for Willie Brown’s bratwurst may be in dubious taste but is not actionable.

But Biden’s—and Harris’—polls continue to crater, with 60 percent of respondents disapproving of the job Biden is doing, and 50 percent “strongly” disapproving. It’s the worst showing yet, and many commentators are rubbing salt into the wound by stressing the adverb: We’ve been traveling down this road for months, they say, and so far every “worst yet” turns out to be tomorrow’s “hold my beer” moment.

The last several days have been full of wonder at the New York Time’s admission that, guess what, Hunter Biden’s “laptop from hell” was not—as Joe Biden claimed—“Russian disinformation.” Nope, everything that Donald Trump said to Leslie Stahl about it was true. Everything the New York Post said about it was true. Twitter and the rest of the regime media pronounced a damnatio memoriae on the Post and anyone who dared publicize the scurrilous story. The poor computer repair chap who found and publicized the dirt, political as well as sexual, on Hunter’s laptop was hounded and driven into bankruptcy. (Remember Jonah Goldberg on that poor fellow? I do. “Wait you believe the computer repair shop story? Like at face value?”)

The truth was there, staring everyone in the face. Remember Tony Bobulinski? He is the former Navy officer and businessman who was set to start a financial company with Hunter and Jim Biden, Joe’s brother. As I noted at the time, just before the 2020 election Bobulinski demonstrated, with copious contemporary documentation,

that various Chinese entities, all of whom—like all things Chinese—are ultimately answerable to the party, have invested heavily in the Bidens via various business enterprises of Joe’s son Hunter. We are talking about tens of millions of dollars.

Now, why would the Chinese do this? Out of some misplaced humanitarian instinct? No, they did it in order “to capitalize on the Biden name.” At the time, remember, Joe was vice-president of the United States. That was all that Hunter had to offer. But it was, the Chinese wagered, quite a lot. Many thought that Joe Biden might be president, and it turns out they were right. It was, in short, “influence peddling of the grossest and most spectacular kind.” As I said then,

When influence is peddled, obligations are incurred. When obligations are incurred, favors can be expected. When the favors are owed, directly or indirectly, to the Chinese Communist Party, you want to be sure that the people in debt are not, you know, presiding over the government of the United States of America.

All that information about Bobulinski came from an interview with Tucker Carlson. It was about the only place you could find his name. Searches for him on CNN turned up zilch: “search not found.” We’re talking about a week or two before the election. Everything not friendly to Biden was memory-holed. Hunter’s laptop, of course, but also the evidence that Bobulinski produced showed that, contrary to Joe Biden’s direct testimony, Joe did talk to Hunter about his business. In one communication, equity stakes for the new company are spelled out. Ten percent is to be held by “H”—that’s Hunter—for “the big guy,” “my Chairman,” i.e., Joe Biden.

Which brings me back to the disturbance in the force with which I began. Why do you suppose that the New York Times has decided, finally, at this late date, to acknowledge that the story that the New York Post broke about Hunter’s laptop was true? The Times, like the rest of the fake news establishment, like virtually all of social media, buried the story, screaming loudly that of course it wasn’t true, of course it was Russian disinformation, mediated somehow by that consummate Putin puppet, Donald Trump. Fifty-one “intelligence experts,” remember, signed an open letter denouncing the story and pronouncing anathema upon Donald Trump. Presented with evidence that they were wrong, every one of that disgusting crew—John Brennan, James Clapper, and the rest of the anti-Trump deep state coven—refused to apologize.

Many people seem to think that the reason that the story of Hunter’s laptop—which is just as much about Joe Biden’s perfidy as it is about Hunter’s perversion—has emerged now is because it can no longer do any serious damage. The election is over, Biden won—at least, he was declared the winner, which is not quite the same thing, although it does mean that he gets to live at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

But I wonder if there isn’t something else going on. The news is full not only of stories about the New York Times fessing up, sort of, about the contents of Hunter’s laptop, but also of stories about how Hunter is likely to be indicted for tax fraud. In one sense, that is not news. I wrote about it at the end of 2020 when Hunter announced, sotto voce, that he had been informed that he was being investigated by the tax authorities. But in another sense, I suspect, that news, like the revelation from the New York Times that, what do you know, all that stuff about Hunter’s laptop was on the level, like Joe Biden’s bizarre suggestion a couple of days ago that “everybody knows somebody” who has taken nude pictures of some lover and then used them to “blackmail” the person—all that has a different valence now that the Biden Administration is seriously underwater and there are no lifelines in evidence.

The issue is never the issue. I suspect that Joe Biden is being prepped for ejection. Exactly how it will happen I do not yet know. But he is on the threshold, or possibly has even passed the threshold, where he could appear to govern. His minders understand this. They must be the ones to replace him, otherwise they themselves risk being replaced, which would be intolerable. As I say, it’s not entirely clear yet how the defenestration will take place. Obviously, Kamala will have to be dealt with first, and she will be. Look for some ground softening stories such as the Times just served up about the laptop. They won’t be long in coming.
Jan 07, 2023
Harris goes first, replaced by ?
Newsome?
Stacy Abrams?
Hillary?
Moose hell?
?

Then Biden resigns, the Newly appointed VP becomes President, replaced by ?
Newsome?
Stacy Abrams?
Pence?
?
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
My question:

Is that twat Leslie Stahl as appalled with the truth that is coming out as she was with Trump's comments in her interview about the election fraud that took place?
Faith: firm belief in something for which there is no proof

It isn't always a good thing.
Squidward Verse 0 thru 0
Originally Posted by local_dirt
My question:

Is that twat Leslie Stahl as appalled with the truth that is coming out as she was with Trump's comments in her interview about the election fraud that took place?

No
Probably not a coincidence that they are ALLOWING the truth about Hunter's laptop to come out. If they were safe, that story would have been shot in the head, zipped in a body bag and buried deep in the ground.
If they could just get both of them on the same plane…
My question:

When we finally accept we’re dealing with Psychopaths it will be much easier to Dispose of your Desire to place some sense of Humanity on Them..
I heard it’s Bernie and Buttigieg for the replacements.
Originally Posted by akrange
My question:

When we finally accept we’re dealing with Psychopaths it will be much easier to Dispose of your Desire to place some sense of Humanity on Them..

Trust me, brother. I have zero fuggs to give for any marxist liberal POS.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
I heard it’s Bernie and Buttigieg for the replacements.

So much better, a bitter Communist and a butt pirate.
The conclusion of the original post is correct in my humble opinion.

In trying to game this through, one question that I have not answered is will this happen before or after the midterms. I would surely happen before the next presidential elections.
Wouldn’t be our first appointed VP…who else remembers Nelson Rockefeller?
Originally Posted by Diesel
The conclusion of the original post is correct in my humble opinion.

In trying to game this through, one question that I have not answered is will this happen before or after the midterms. I would surely happen before the next presidential elections.

Considering Jag was willing to bet four figures that Trump would already be back in the White House based on similar "Intel".....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
If those two go away before the mid terms, we're left with Pelosi in charge as third in command. That's no better than what we have now. After the Dems get slaughtered this fall, it'll be a GOP Speaker so they won't do anything. As depressing as it is, the best thing we can hope for is that nothing changes and they are forced to own this schit show until 2024.
I don't see Kamala willingly stepping aside. She wants power so bad she can taste it (just like Willie Brown's johnson).
Kwg020: I do not know for sure how much voter fraud was really inflicted on the American public but I am sure it was significant.
Sadly I fear that this will be an ongoing never ending problem until dedicated paper ballots are made mandatory and easily reviewable.
In other words demonrats will be an ongoing illegitimate horror to this country for some time to come.
I sayfuck china joe biden and his ho.
Come on November 2,022.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Kwg020: I do not know for sure how much voter fraud was really inflicted on the American public but I am sure it was significant.
Sadly I fear that this will be an ongoing never ending problem until dedicated paper ballots are made mandatory and easily reviewable.
In other words demonrats will be an ongoing illegitimate horror to this country for some time to come.
Come on November 2,022.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

So getting off your ass and voting Republican accomplishes… what exactly?
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Probably not a coincidence that they are ALLOWING the truth about Hunter's laptop to come out. If they were safe, that story would have been shot in the head, zipped in a body bag and buried deep in the ground.

Very good analysis Jake. I posted this because I thought it would stir some discussion. But, I believe you are correct. If they were confident that the Hunter Biden story was going to die and everything was just roses and cream, nothing like this would be discussed. Granted, I don't know the author and I don't know if he has some inside information. But, the Hunter Biden story and the war in Ukraine has someone (someone's) all stirred up and worried. All of what is happening is way above Joe and Kamala's pay grade and people other than us are now deeply concerned about their future. It's obvious they do not care about our future.

Just to further clarify, I have not seen any other story or article discussing these possibilities. This could be one person's wet dream. But, I think the guy is on target. The mid terms are going to be brutal to the democrats if the voting is honest. It appears that stolen elections do have consequences and Americans do not like cheaters.

kwg
If the democrats remain in positions of power, not the same as being in control btw, this will be the fastest train wreck in history.

If the destruction of western society is what the globalists want, why would they remove Jo and the Ho??
Originally Posted by steve4102
Come on November 2,022.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Eliciting comments like this from bitter twats?
Originally Posted by kwg020

Very good analysis Jake. I posted this because I thought it would stir some discussion. But, I believe you are correct. If they were confident that the Hunter Biden story was going to die and everything was just roses and cream, nothing like this would be discussed. Granted, I don't know the author and I don't know if he has some inside information. But, the Hunter Biden story and the war in Ukraine has someone (someone's) all stirred up and worried. All of what is happening is way above Joe and Kamala's pay grade and people other than us are now deeply concerned about their future. It's obvious they do not care about our future.

Just to further clarify, I have not seen any other story or article discussing these possibilities. This could be one person's wet dream. But, I think the guy is on target. The mid terms are going to be brutal to the democrats if the voting is honest. It appears that stolen elections do have consequences and Americans do not like cheaters.

kwg

They are not worried, they never worry, they are just setting the narrative so the Public will accept it, whatever “it” is.
The author thinks “it” is phase Two of The Election Steal and that is the removal of both President Biden and VP Harris. All planned well in advanced.
Newsome?
Stacy Abrams?
Hillary?
Moose hell?
?

Newsome?
Stacy Abrams?
Pence?
?

How do you get Newsome in there as he is not in the line of succession?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unite...f_succession#Current_order_of_succession

kwg

I believe it's part of their plan to get ahead of Durham.

[Linked Image from i.ebayimg.com]
Well, by now we should all know :

That the Patriots are in charge.

That the military will intervene.

That Trump will be seated back in the White House in January.

That we can bet on it.
Originally Posted by Houston_2

That we can bet on it.

TRUST WRAY
TRUST SESSIONS
TRUST KANSAS
TRUST HOROWITZ
TRUST HUBER

Barr is the Stealth Bomber and will deliver the declass, soon.

Red October, BOOM

Trump allowed the Steal and watched it in real time alongside Military Intel

The Military is the Only Way

You are watching a Movie, sit back, grab some popcorn and enjoy the show.

AND Last but not Least,
THE PATRIOTS ARE IN CHARGE.
Trump will be back in office by Febuary,,,,

Everyone that was vaccinated is dead

Coastal lands are already underwater from polar ice melt

It will never end
Roger Kimball is a seriously intelligent, credible man and is to be taken seriously.
Come on November 2,022.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

You forgot to change your bloody Tampon again. GFY.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

-Jamal
Originally Posted by 700LH
Trump will be back in office by Febuary,,,,

Everyone that was vaccinated is dead

Coastal lands are already underwater from polar ice melt

It will never end

You're so much smarter than everyone else. That flappy coat proves it. GFY.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Self righteous retard.
Posted By: DMc Re: Joe and Kamala on the way out - 03/20/22
I'm calling Manchin. There's a reason he sided with the Pubs. Grooming, to appear as a moderate standout. It's going to be interesting to see how they bump the HO. As the article says, there's no legitimate cause to oust her. Apparently the naked pics coming out, will be of her. She resigns in disgrace?
turdquin: Are you attempting to sound like a traditional valued conservative American again?
Not buying it - you, turdquin, are the face of the problem here in the United States of America.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by Houston_2

That we can bet on it.

TRUST WRAY
TRUST SESSIONS
TRUST KANSAS
TRUST HOROWITZ
TRUST HUBER

Barr is the Stealth Bomber and will deliver the declass, soon.

Red October, BOOM

Trump allowed the Steal and watched it in real time alongside Military Intel

The Military is the Only Way

You are watching a Movie, sit back, grab some popcorn and enjoy the show.

AND Last but not Least,
THE PATRIOTS ARE IN CHARGE.

If they threaten to take your Skyscraper away what would you have Done..
Listening to the New Jersey Beluga was the next Dead Giveaway..
Im pretty sure Trump was surprised when he Won ..
I mean the Wicked Witch of the West never ever loses to a White Man..
Posted By: rte Re: Joe and Kamala on the way out - 03/20/22
Interesting theory,although giving the reader some iota of an idea of how the Deep State would accomplish this, would be more interesting.

He does have a sense of humor,even if it's cringe worthy. "I have heard nothing about actual bribery, and acting as the warm bun for Willie Brown’s bratwurst may be in dubious taste but is not actionable."

I stand corrected, that statement is more disgusting than cringe worthy.lol
turdquin: Are you attempting to sound like a traditional valued conservative American again?
Not buying it - you, turdquin, are the face of the problem here in the United States of America.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Tar Queen trying to get reparations and friends after his protest against mean Tweets.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

-Clark
Originally Posted by Hunter270Guy
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Tar Queen trying to get reparations and friends after his protest against mean Tweets.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

-Clark

You're a Johnny-come-lately moron. I've been reading Roger Kimball's work for decades and used to subscribe to the New Criterion. I'm holding in my hand this very second his book "Against the Idols of the Age", containing the works of David Stove, but edited and compiled by Kimball. BTW, did you read anything by Kimball, ever, before five minutes ago? Didn't think so. Poseur. cool
Get back with us when anything happens besides hype and BS,
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by Hunter270Guy
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

-Clark
You're a Johnny-come-lately moron. I've been reading Roger Kimbal's work for decades and used to subscribe to the New Criterion. I'm holding in my hand this moment the book "Against the Idols of the Age", containing the works of David Stove, which was edited and compiled by Roger Kimball.

You seem smart. I bet you always vote.
Originally Posted by rte
Interesting theory,although giving the reader some iota of an idea of how the Deep State would accomplish this, would be more interesting.

He does have a sense of humor,even if it's cringe worthy. "I have heard nothing about actual bribery, and acting as the warm bun for Willie Brown’s bratwurst may be in dubious taste but is not actionable."

I stand corrected, that statement is more disgusting than cringe worthy.lol

I thought it was quite clever and based on historical events.
I just read on ARFCOM that Hunter Biden's computer contents are going to be released by the end of the week. 128 thousand emails. I wonder if anything connects Joe to his 10% and just what bank account it went in to ?

The writer of this report is either clairvoyant or he has some inside information. I'll get more when I find it.

kwg
Gab link
"People, there are over 100K texts we are curating and 128K emails. Before almost all were hidden in archives and difficult to access without a pertinent search term. We have also found thousands of pictures he "thought" he deleted. Some stuff, I'm uncomfortable even explaining. When I say it is over - I mean it. Please pray and keep your Constitution close. Going to make sure public can crowd source the emails w/ redacted @.com's, bank account numbers etc. and texts less telephone numbers. Trying our best to be responsible and not bring further harm to the victims. Keep all of us in your prayers. #benotafraid #dutyhonorcountry #courageiscontagious Please be patient, we are on the wall. Big love America, all of us have devoted our lives to keeping you safe."
I love how the usual suspects always throw out non descript terms like "They", "It" or "The Plan" in nearly every one of their posts where they want to sound more enlightened than everyone else. It's the tool of weak minded people who can't make a specific argument to which the offender can eventually be held to account. Reminds me of how the Democrats changed from global warming to climate change because by making it vague enough, they can argue they were right no matter what the outcome.
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
I love how the usual suspects always throw out non descript terms like "They", "It" or "The Plan" in nearly every one of their posts where they want to sound more enlightened than everyone else. It's the tool of weak minded people who can't make a specific argument to which the offender can eventually be held to account. Reminds me of how the Democrats changed from global warming to climate change because by making it vague enough, they can argue they were right no matter what the outcome.

You have the link now. See for yourself. Make your own judgements.
kwg
Tin-foil hat time....
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

You have the link now. See for yourself. Make your own judgements.
kwg

My comments were really more of a general observation of certain players on the forum than a source for this particular topic. My apologies if that wasn't clear.
Posted By: Teal Re: Joe and Kamala on the way out - 03/21/22
I just read on ARFCOM that Hunter Biden's computer contents are going to be released by the end of the week. 128 thousand emails. I wonder if anything connects Joe to his 10% and just what bank account it went in to ?

The writer of this report is either clairvoyant or he has some inside information. I'll get more when I find it.

kwg
Gab link
"People, there are over 100K texts we are curating and 128K emails. Before almost all were hidden in archives and difficult to access without a pertinent search term. We have also found thousands of pictures he "thought" he deleted. Some stuff, I'm uncomfortable even explaining. When I say it is over - I mean it. Please pray and keep your Constitution close. Going to make sure public can crowd source the emails w/ redacted @.com's, bank account numbers etc. and texts less telephone numbers. Trying our best to be responsible and not bring further harm to the victims. Keep all of us in your prayers. #benotafraid #dutyhonorcountry #courageiscontagious Please be patient, we are on the wall. Big love America, all of us have devoted our lives to keeping you safe."

Unless those pictures are of Hunter's dad - not much will happen constitutionally. Hunter isn't POTUS, it doesn't apply to him.

kwg
Gab link

Pretty easy to connect the dots. NYT came out with the Hunter news to get in front of what's coming.

O Patriot, in this case THEY means the people working with this part of his investigation team. Different members have different tasks. Maybe he or Weiss or Weish (sp) has this section.

Add in Joe talking other day about asswholes taking compromising pics and releasing them.

Add in Shot heard round the world. Something big is coming and no one knows.

Sounds like the info is coming out about Hunter and or Joe with 14yo neice/granddaughter.

Maybe Hinters big money kickbacks going to Joke from the billions we've sent to finance the WEF and NWO in Ukraine.

They didnt release the Hunter info for the fun of it.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
I have done a search of Roger Kimball to find this article again. It has disappeared from a google search. The only place you are going to find it is here on the campfire. Just because it is no longer searchable does that mean it is not true ? George Orwell would be proud that he is now considered a prophet and not just a writer.

I found a link on American thinker that gives part of the article as written. I did not find it on American Greatness

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/03/are_democrats_getting_ready_to_dump_joe__kamala.html
kwg
The wolves are circling the prey.
Will Kamala be dealt with first?
It only makes sense if neither are to be in play.
I need to buy some Alcola stock. I sense in increase in aluminum foil sales.
Aluminum Plane scattered all over
God’s Green Earth..
OK- - - -here's the plan- - - - - -

Camel Toe develops an incurable disease, probably some STD she caught from Willie Brown, and has to resign for "health reasons".

Her successor becomes "Vice Prez Select"- - - -maybe Stacey Abrams or Michael Obama.

Joe has a public meltdown and the 25th. Amendment gets invoked to replace him.

All this must happen before the dummycraps lose their majority in both houses of congress in November.
Posted By: Teal Re: Joe and Kamala on the way out - 04/06/22
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
OK- - - -here's the plan- - - - - -

Camel Toe develops an incurable disease, probably some STD she caught from Willie Brown, and has to resign for "health reasons".

Her successor becomes "Vice Prez Select"- - - -maybe Stacey Abrams or Michael Obama.

Joe has a public meltdown and the 25th. Amendment gets invoked to replace him.

All this must happen before the dummycraps lose their majority in both houses of congress in November.

Time is against them - if that were to happen. Lots needs to move and happen for it to work and while I don't think the R's are good, they need to show some fight on it and that would be enough for it to go past November. That's only 7 months away.
Newsome?
Stacy Abrams?
Hillary?
Moose hell?
?

Newsome?
Stacy Abram?

>>>>>>>>>Pence?<<<<<<< smile

?

I somehow missed this,,, Pence appointed VP then President at the hand of the Dems ,,, good one Steve
Posted By: DMc Re: Joe and Kamala on the way out - 04/06/22
The conundrum for the Democrats is that none are likable. LOL
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
If they could just get both of them on the same plane…

F..... that. The third string replacement is even worse.
Originally Posted by smarquez
Newsome?
Stacy Abrams?
Hillary?
Moose hell?
?

Newsome?
Stacy Abrams?
Pence?
?

How do you get Newsome in there as he is not in the line of succession?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unite...f_succession#Current_order_of_succession

Nieither was Gerald Ford.
The mind is a terrible thing to taste.
As long as we're"supposin'", what about this scenario.

"STEVE4120- Harris goes first, replaced by ?
Newsome?
Stacy Abrams?
Hillary?
Moose hell?
? "

Yes, Harris goes first, but then Beijing Biden's handlers appoint Barak Hussein Obama as Vice President. Then Beijing Biden resigns for whatever reason. Obama becomes the POTUS running the country with an iron fist.

He appoints Stacy Abrams as V.P. The 22 Amendment forbids Obama being elected again. It mentions nothing about an appointed Vice President ascending to the Presidency. Then Adams can run in 2024. The way will already be paved for her to win. Then her running mate will be Michelle Obama, who after eight years of Pres. Adams, can/will be elected POTUS for two terms. The communist Democrats will have control of the White House through 2040. Maybe forever thereafter.

Supposin' can be fun sometimes ... and occasionally enlightening. wink

L.W.
Posted By: Teal Re: Joe and Kamala on the way out - 04/06/22
You can't be ineligible to be president and hold the office of VP. It's why Elon Musk can't be VP as well as President.
Somebody must be frigging bored to death.
Where in the hell do you guys come up with all of this crap? Nothing will ever happen because the crooked Government has control of the whole world including all media online and off!
They got to get rid of Mr. Poopy Pants if they don’t it’s going to go to Ludicrispy..
They don’t stand a chance in November when it’s at
Ludicrispy ..
A Smoldering Heep ..
Easy for you to say.
Spooks need to first understand what the blowback will be for Brandon from Hunter’s laptop. Then they’ll make the clandestine move to euthanize him.

VP? Probably a good idea to change Kumsalot out first, before Brandon get’s the lethal injection between his toe.

Lol

🦫
Joe, yes. The Camel needs a little maneuvering.
Too bad the Republicans have no balls. If Harris resigns and there is no VP, the Senate is tied 50-50 and no Democrat agenda item moves forward.

The GOP would be stupid to approve her replacement, but they are, after all, the Stupid Party, Mittens is proof of that. Thanks Utah.
I agree Kamala will be dealt with first because she is such an unsuitable replacement. Dave
Harris will be president and Stacy Abrahams will be VP......
The 9 rules of a marxist takeover. #5 is in the works even more so than we've seen. Obama is a master at this and he is in the works of whatever takes place.

1. Corrupt the young: get them away from religion. Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial; destroy their ruggedness.
2. Get control of all means of publicity. Get peoples’ minds off their government by focusing their attention on athletics, sexy books, plays and other trivialities.
3. Divide people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance.
4. Destroy the peoples’ faith in their natural leaders by holding the latter up to contempt, ridicule and . (speak against, condemnatory utterances)
5. Always preach ;true democracy; but seize power as fast and as ruthlessly as possible.

6. By encouraging government extravagance, destroy its credit; produce fear of inflation, rising prices and general discontent.
7. Foment strikes in vital industries; encourage civil disorders and foster a lenient and soft attitude on the part of government toward these disorders.
8. By special argument cause a breakdown of the old moral virtues; honesty, sobriety, continence, faith in the pledged word, ruggedness.
9. Cause the registration of all firearms on some pretext with a view of confiscation of them and leaving the population helpless.
Originally Posted by irfubar

If that happens I know we f u c k e d

You, sir, are on to something. I would bet dollars to doughnuts you're correct.
Posted By: efw Re: Joe and Kamala on the way out - 04/07/22
Originally Posted by luv2safari

You, sir, are on to something. I would bet dollars to doughnuts you're correct.

Yep
Originally Posted by P_Weed
Easy for you to say.

Look .. The Mr. Pud’n Dance Ensemble is going to be Branded on the Face of the Demoncrat’s..
It’s going to be the most Pitiful Presidential Spectacle this Country has ever Endured..
The Demoncrat’s are going to Scream
“ Make it Stop “ but it’s to Late ..
Their Hubris has a Price ..A Heavy Price ..
The Gods Torment those they want to Destroy..
Originally Posted by Riverc
Originally Posted by irfubar

If that happens I know we f u c k e d

Don’t be so certain of that...You ever see a progressive liberal make anything work out for the majority of the people?

BLM Apostles couldn’t even manage their budget as a non-profit. They just stole the money. Because that’s what they know how to do.

✊🏿

🦫

They don’t need Hunters laptop, a scandal, or anything that would brand Biden as the most corrupt President ever, just to remove him from office.

He is mentally unfit, that’s a fact, not manufactured , they could successfully use the 25th, or just tell the old fool, it’s time to resign, and he would.

The timing of the re-release of The Laptop was done for a reason, but it just seems like overkill if the goal was to remove Biden from the WH.
They don’t need Hunters laptop, a scandal, or anything that would brand Biden as the most corrupt President ever, just to remove him from office.

He is mentally unfit, that’s a fact, not manufactured , they could successfully use the 25th, or just tell the old fool, it’s time to resign, and he would.

The timing of the re-release of The Laptop was done for a reason, but it just seems like overkill if the goal was to remove Biden from the WH.

The democRATs biggest failing was NOT finding a person who was/is capable of pulling off the presidency. Why the DNC chose kamala has no rhyme or reason. She is just not capable of doing the job of the presidency. This is a huge mistake by the democRATs. Otherwise, this would be a no brainer. Put Joe out to pasture and bring up the VP. But, they can't. The DNC chose poorly. Now, the whole country will pay the price. Joe might make it to November but it's looking worse and worse every day. The second string looks too bad to promote. America is in a world of $hit. Stolen elections have consequences.

kwg
© 24hourcampfire