GB4

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by Hunter270Guy
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
turdquin: Are you attempting to sound like a traditional valued conservative American again?
Not buying it - you, turdquin, are the face of the problem here in the United States of America.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Tar Queen trying to get reparations and friends after his protest against mean Tweets.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

-Clark
You're a Johnny-come-lately moron. I've been reading Roger Kimbal's work for decades and used to subscribe to the New Criterion. I'm holding in my hand this moment the book "Against the Idols of the Age", containing the works of David Stove, which was edited and compiled by Roger Kimball.

You seem smart. I bet you always vote.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rte
Interesting theory,although giving the reader some iota of an idea of how the Deep State would accomplish this, would be more interesting.

He does have a sense of humor,even if it's cringe worthy. "I have heard nothing about actual bribery, and acting as the warm bun for Willie Brown’s bratwurst may be in dubious taste but is not actionable."

I stand corrected, that statement is more disgusting than cringe worthy.lol

I thought it was quite clever and based on historical events.

kwg020 Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I just read on ARFCOM that Hunter Biden's computer contents are going to be released by the end of the week. 128 thousand emails. I wonder if anything connects Joe to his 10% and just what bank account it went in to ?

The writer of this report is either clairvoyant or he has some inside information. I'll get more when I find it.

kwg
Gab link
"People, there are over 100K texts we are curating and 128K emails. Before almost all were hidden in archives and difficult to access without a pertinent search term. We have also found thousands of pictures he "thought" he deleted. Some stuff, I'm uncomfortable even explaining. When I say it is over - I mean it. Please pray and keep your Constitution close. Going to make sure public can crowd source the emails w/ redacted @.com's, bank account numbers etc. and texts less telephone numbers. Trying our best to be responsible and not bring further harm to the victims. Keep all of us in your prayers. #benotafraid #dutyhonorcountry #courageiscontagious Please be patient, we are on the wall. Big love America, all of us have devoted our lives to keeping you safe."

Last edited by kwg020; 03/21/22.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I love how the usual suspects always throw out non descript terms like "They", "It" or "The Plan" in nearly every one of their posts where they want to sound more enlightened than everyone else. It's the tool of weak minded people who can't make a specific argument to which the offender can eventually be held to account. Reminds me of how the Democrats changed from global warming to climate change because by making it vague enough, they can argue they were right no matter what the outcome.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
IC B2

kwg020 Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
I love how the usual suspects always throw out non descript terms like "They", "It" or "The Plan" in nearly every one of their posts where they want to sound more enlightened than everyone else. It's the tool of weak minded people who can't make a specific argument to which the offender can eventually be held to account. Reminds me of how the Democrats changed from global warming to climate change because by making it vague enough, they can argue they were right no matter what the outcome.

You have the link now. See for yourself. Make your own judgements.
kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Tin-foil hat time....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

You have the link now. See for yourself. Make your own judgements.
kwg

My comments were really more of a general observation of certain players on the forum than a source for this particular topic. My apologies if that wasn't clear.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I just read on ARFCOM that Hunter Biden's computer contents are going to be released by the end of the week. 128 thousand emails. I wonder if anything connects Joe to his 10% and just what bank account it went in to ?

The writer of this report is either clairvoyant or he has some inside information. I'll get more when I find it.

kwg
Gab link
"People, there are over 100K texts we are curating and 128K emails. Before almost all were hidden in archives and difficult to access without a pertinent search term. We have also found thousands of pictures he "thought" he deleted. Some stuff, I'm uncomfortable even explaining. When I say it is over - I mean it. Please pray and keep your Constitution close. Going to make sure public can crowd source the emails w/ redacted @.com's, bank account numbers etc. and texts less telephone numbers. Trying our best to be responsible and not bring further harm to the victims. Keep all of us in your prayers. #benotafraid #dutyhonorcountry #courageiscontagious Please be patient, we are on the wall. Big love America, all of us have devoted our lives to keeping you safe."

Unless those pictures are of Hunter's dad - not much will happen constitutionally. Hunter isn't POTUS, it doesn't apply to him.

Me

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

kwg
Gab link

Pretty easy to connect the dots. NYT came out with the Hunter news to get in front of what's coming.

O Patriot, in this case THEY means the people working with this part of his investigation team. Different members have different tasks. Maybe he or Weiss or Weish (sp) has this section.

Add in Joe talking other day about asswholes taking compromising pics and releasing them.

Add in Shot heard round the world. Something big is coming and no one knows.

Sounds like the info is coming out about Hunter and or Joe with 14yo neice/granddaughter.

Maybe Hinters big money kickbacks going to Joke from the billions we've sent to finance the WEF and NWO in Ukraine.

They didnt release the Hunter info for the fun of it.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

kwg020 Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I have done a search of Roger Kimball to find this article again. It has disappeared from a google search. The only place you are going to find it is here on the campfire. Just because it is no longer searchable does that mean it is not true ? George Orwell would be proud that he is now considered a prophet and not just a writer.

I found a link on American thinker that gives part of the article as written. I did not find it on American Greatness

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/03/are_democrats_getting_ready_to_dump_joe__kamala.html
kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 04/06/22.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
The wolves are circling the prey.
Will Kamala be dealt with first?
It only makes sense if neither are to be in play.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I need to buy some Alcola stock. I sense in increase in aluminum foil sales.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Aluminum Plane scattered all over
God’s Green Earth..

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
OK- - - -here's the plan- - - - - -

Camel Toe develops an incurable disease, probably some STD she caught from Willie Brown, and has to resign for "health reasons".

Her successor becomes "Vice Prez Select"- - - -maybe Stacey Abrams or Michael Obama.

Joe has a public meltdown and the 25th. Amendment gets invoked to replace him.

All this must happen before the dummycraps lose their majority in both houses of congress in November.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
OK- - - -here's the plan- - - - - -

Camel Toe develops an incurable disease, probably some STD she caught from Willie Brown, and has to resign for "health reasons".

Her successor becomes "Vice Prez Select"- - - -maybe Stacey Abrams or Michael Obama.

Joe has a public meltdown and the 25th. Amendment gets invoked to replace him.

All this must happen before the dummycraps lose their majority in both houses of congress in November.

Time is against them - if that were to happen. Lots needs to move and happen for it to work and while I don't think the R's are good, they need to show some fight on it and that would be enough for it to go past November. That's only 7 months away.

Me

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by steve4102
Harris goes first, replaced by ?
Newsome?
Stacy Abrams?
Hillary?
Moose hell?
?

Then Biden resigns, the Newly appointed VP becomes President, replaced by ?
Newsome?
Stacy Abram?

>>>>>>>>>Pence?<<<<<<< smile

?

I somehow missed this,,, Pence appointed VP then President at the hand of the Dems ,,, good one Steve

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The conundrum for the Democrats is that none are likable. LOL

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
If they could just get both of them on the same plane…

F..... that. The third string replacement is even worse.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

632 members (1234, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 64 invisible), 2,212 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,916
Posts18,479,651
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.