Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Kwg020: I do not know for sure how much voter fraud was really inflicted on the American public but I am sure it was significant.
Sadly I fear that this will be an ongoing never ending problem until dedicated paper ballots are made mandatory and easily reviewable.
In other words demonrats will be an ongoing illegitimate horror to this country for some time to come.
I sayfuck china joe biden and his ho.
Come on November 2,022.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

So getting off your ass and voting Republican accomplishes… what exactly?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

kwg020 Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Probably not a coincidence that they are ALLOWING the truth about Hunter's laptop to come out. If they were safe, that story would have been shot in the head, zipped in a body bag and buried deep in the ground.

Very good analysis Jake. I posted this because I thought it would stir some discussion. But, I believe you are correct. If they were confident that the Hunter Biden story was going to die and everything was just roses and cream, nothing like this would be discussed. Granted, I don't know the author and I don't know if he has some inside information. But, the Hunter Biden story and the war in Ukraine has someone (someone's) all stirred up and worried. All of what is happening is way above Joe and Kamala's pay grade and people other than us are now deeply concerned about their future. It's obvious they do not care about our future.

Just to further clarify, I have not seen any other story or article discussing these possibilities. This could be one person's wet dream. But, I think the guy is on target. The mid terms are going to be brutal to the democrats if the voting is honest. It appears that stolen elections do have consequences and Americans do not like cheaters.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 03/20/22.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If the democrats remain in positions of power, not the same as being in control btw, this will be the fastest train wreck in history.

If the destruction of western society is what the globalists want, why would they remove Jo and the Ho??

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
Kwg020: I do not know for sure how much voter fraud was really inflicted on the American public but I am sure it was significant.
Sadly I fear that this will be an ongoing never ending problem until dedicated paper ballots are made mandatory and easily reviewable.
In other words demonrats will be an ongoing illegitimate horror to this country for some time to come.
Come on November 2,022.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Eliciting comments like this from bitter twats?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by kwg020
Probably not a coincidence that they are ALLOWING the truth about Hunter's laptop to come out. If they were safe, that story would have been shot in the head, zipped in a body bag and buried deep in the ground.

Very good analysis Jake. I posted this because I thought it would stir some discussion. But, I believe you are correct. If they were confident that the Hunter Biden story was going to die and everything was just roses and cream, nothing like this would be discussed. Granted, I don't know the author and I don't know if he has some inside information. But, the Hunter Biden story and the war in Ukraine has someone (someone's) all stirred up and worried. All of what is happening is way above Joe and Kamala's pay grade and people other than us are now deeply concerned about their future. It's obvious they do not care about our future.

Just to further clarify, I have not seen any other story or article discussing these possibilities. This could be one person's wet dream. But, I think the guy is on target. The mid terms are going to be brutal to the democrats if the voting is honest. It appears that stolen elections do have consequences and Americans do not like cheaters.

kwg

They are not worried, they never worry, they are just setting the narrative so the Public will accept it, whatever “it” is.
The author thinks “it” is phase Two of The Election Steal and that is the removal of both President Biden and VP Harris. All planned well in advanced.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Harris goes first, replaced by ?
Newsome?
Stacy Abrams?
Hillary?
Moose hell?
?

Then Biden resigns, the Newly appointed VP becomes President, replaced by ?
Newsome?
Stacy Abrams?
Pence?
?

How do you get Newsome in there as he is not in the line of succession?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unite...f_succession#Current_order_of_succession

Last edited by smarquez; 03/20/22.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kwg020

kwg

I believe it's part of their plan to get ahead of Durham.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

[Linked Image from i.ebayimg.com]

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Well, by now we should all know :

That the Patriots are in charge.

That the military will intervene.

That Trump will be seated back in the White House in January.

That we can bet on it.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Houston_2

That we can bet on it.

TRUST WRAY
TRUST SESSIONS
TRUST KANSAS
TRUST HOROWITZ
TRUST HUBER

Barr is the Stealth Bomber and will deliver the declass, soon.

Red October, BOOM

Trump allowed the Steal and watched it in real time alongside Military Intel

The Military is the Only Way

You are watching a Movie, sit back, grab some popcorn and enjoy the show.

AND Last but not Least,
THE PATRIOTS ARE IN CHARGE.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump will be back in office by Febuary,,,,

Everyone that was vaccinated is dead

Coastal lands are already underwater from polar ice melt

It will never end

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Roger Kimball is a seriously intelligent, credible man and is to be taken seriously.

Tarquin
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Come on November 2,022.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

You forgot to change your bloody Tampon again. GFY.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

-Jamal

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Originally Posted by 700LH
Trump will be back in office by Febuary,,,,

Everyone that was vaccinated is dead

Coastal lands are already underwater from polar ice melt

It will never end

You're so much smarter than everyone else. That flappy coat proves it. GFY.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Self righteous retard.

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm calling Manchin. There's a reason he sided with the Pubs. Grooming, to appear as a moderate standout. It's going to be interesting to see how they bump the HO. As the article says, there's no legitimate cause to oust her. Apparently the naked pics coming out, will be of her. She resigns in disgrace?

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
turdquin: Are you attempting to sound like a traditional valued conservative American again?
Not buying it - you, turdquin, are the face of the problem here in the United States of America.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Houston_2

That we can bet on it.

TRUST WRAY
TRUST SESSIONS
TRUST KANSAS
TRUST HOROWITZ
TRUST HUBER

Barr is the Stealth Bomber and will deliver the declass, soon.

Red October, BOOM

Trump allowed the Steal and watched it in real time alongside Military Intel

The Military is the Only Way

You are watching a Movie, sit back, grab some popcorn and enjoy the show.

AND Last but not Least,
THE PATRIOTS ARE IN CHARGE.

If they threaten to take your Skyscraper away what would you have Done..
Listening to the New Jersey Beluga was the next Dead Giveaway..
Im pretty sure Trump was surprised when he Won ..
I mean the Wicked Witch of the West never ever loses to a White Man..

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Interesting theory,although giving the reader some iota of an idea of how the Deep State would accomplish this, would be more interesting.

He does have a sense of humor,even if it's cringe worthy. "I have heard nothing about actual bribery, and acting as the warm bun for Willie Brown’s bratwurst may be in dubious taste but is not actionable."

I stand corrected, that statement is more disgusting than cringe worthy.lol

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
turdquin: Are you attempting to sound like a traditional valued conservative American again?
Not buying it - you, turdquin, are the face of the problem here in the United States of America.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Tar Queen trying to get reparations and friends after his protest against mean Tweets.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

-Clark

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Hunter270Guy
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Tar Queen trying to get reparations and friends after his protest against mean Tweets.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

-Clark

You're a Johnny-come-lately moron. I've been reading Roger Kimball's work for decades and used to subscribe to the New Criterion. I'm holding in my hand this very second his book "Against the Idols of the Age", containing the works of David Stove, but edited and compiled by Kimball. BTW, did you read anything by Kimball, ever, before five minutes ago? Didn't think so. Poseur. cool

Last edited by Tarquin; 03/20/22.

Tarquin
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 53 invisible), 2,028 guests, and 1,153 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,877
Posts18,478,964
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.