Home
Over a Leo shooting. Go figure, black guy is dead, a white cop. I will admit the videos aren't gonna help the cop, but I'm not an investigator. Obviously right now BLM are... lol

Glad I don't live in grand rapids.
It’s winter time though.
Fuuck them ,they shoot each other over nothing .
My daughter is in a dither. She showed me the videos. We reached different conclusions.

The deceased was from Nigeria and had poor English skills. Non-compliant after potential stolen car stop (plates did not match vehicle.)

Deceased started running. Big dude with a body like a seal (not SEAL) wearing a sloppy, knit sweater. Cop could not get a grip on him. Pulled TASER to use on deceased but lost control of it when deceased wrestled it from his hands (almost like he had been TASERED before). After shouting to soon-to-be-deceased several times "Let go of the TASER" the cop pulled his firearm and shot the deceased rather than get TASERED, become incapacitated and potentially lose his gun.

Deceased non-complaint. Event exacerbated by size disparity and the dead dude being "slippery". He would be alive if he had not wrestled the TASER away from the cop.
Originally Posted by sidepass

Funny how that works, they are to stupid to figure it out. IMO, you start fighting with a cop you get what you deserve
Originally Posted by JoeMama
My daughter is in a dither. She showed me the videos. We reached different conclusions.

The deceased was from Nigeria and had poor English skills. Non-compliant after potential stolen car stop (plates did not match vehicle.)

Deceased started running. Big dude with a body like a seal (not SEAL) wearing a sloppy, knit sweater. Cop could not get a grip on him. Pulled TASER to use on deceased but lost control of it when deceased wrestled it from his hands (almost like he had been TASERED before). After shouting to soon-to-be-deceased several times "Let go of the TASER" the cop pulled his firearm and shot the deceased rather than get TASERED, become incapacitated and potentially lose his gun.

Deceased non-complaint. Event exacerbated by size disparity and the dead dude being "slippery". He would be alive if he had not wrestled the TASER away from the cop.

From Nigeria but the local Dindu's got him up to speed on how to react to cops like a local. Noted.....
Stupid needs to be pauinful. This time it was permanent.
just don't break the law, don't run away and he would still be alive.
Proly claim mental illness like they always do
Originally Posted by pullit

Dindu's can't think it through that even if arrested, they'll bond out before the cop ends his shift for most lower-level offenses these days.
One of Honk for Joeys "migrants"???
Fuugg him...
Just another dead 1.0......
Plates didn't match the car was for the reason for the initial stop. If I was the groid, I would have taken the misdemeanor ticket vs a bullet
They need another floyd groid with the midterms coming up.
Might not be this one.
Just a matter of time for another.

Wonder what Honk for Joey will do if any riots nationwide reach 2020 bullschitt level...

They like to say he was unarmed, bullschit!, he had the cops taser, he was armed.

Grand Rapids is a powder keg, hopefully the storms tonight will wet things down a little.
Originally Posted by renegade50
They need another floyd groid with the midterms coming up.
Might not be this one.
Just a matter of time for another.

Wonder what Honk for Joey will do if any riots nationwide reach 2020 bullschitt level...

This one won't be the big one. It's just a stepping stone. A local thing. The shooting took place last Monday. Not big enough to make national news
Implement the standard response. Pull the cops out of the black areas and allow them to regress into what they always turn into with no law enforcement.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

They like to say he was unarmed, bullschit!, he had the cops taser, he was armed.

Grand Rapids is a powder keg, hopefully the storms tonight will wet things down a little.

I think that's why they released it today, hoping the weather will disperse the crowd. Then it's gonna get chilly. Fair weather protesters and all.
https://youtu.be/vS7fgjs7ktQ

Cops gonna need a good lawyer. He's already been convicted by public opinion. Doesn't look good and he hasn't been charged with anything.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

From Nigeria but the local Dindu's got him up to speed on how to react to cops like a local. Noted.....

Its genetic.
Good shoot.
If the related story about the shooting is true I think the cop did the right thing.

Simple ain’t it!
I didnt watch the video or read the story. Im just happy there's one less of them.
Ooga
Booga
Simple, don't fight a cop that's just doing his job! He got what he deserves!
LOL!!!
Popped him in noggin per one of the many vids.

👍👍👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The official language in Nigeria is English.
I have to be in Grand Rapids the end of next week. I sure don't need riots making things difficult.
Oh noes! Are we gonna have another summer of burning cities and retarded white people kneeling and washing feet?

[Linked Image from c.tenor.com]
Maybe some of the long lost dead great uncle in England 20 million dollar inheritance email scammers have been neutralized????
For a 400 dollar filing fee from your credit card to start the process you can collect your inheritance...

🥴🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣
It ought to be that if someone chooses to resist arrest the cops are free to use any force that they deem appropriate. People who resist arrest are choosing to suffer the consequences.
My nephew is getting married in GR in 3 weeks. Guess I'll add an AR pistol to my luggage for the weekend.
This is a bit sticky. Body cam and car cam don't show the shoot. Spotty video from the neighbor shows the most. Cop gets in extended grapple with the perp and after the Taser fails is seen on top of perp. While on top of perp, appears to almost put gun against head and fires.

Sure doesn't look right to get on top of the guy and put the gun to his head and shoot but.......if the perp is grabbing his Taser and the cop is unable to gain control. What can he do? Drop his Taser and run?

I am sure glad I don't have to try to make a call on this one. This is sad for all involved.
Well....there is an election this year......
Well if they riot they can change the name of the town to Groid Rampage.
Originally Posted by 405wcf
This is a bit sticky. Body cam and car cam don't show the shoot. Spotty video from the neighbor shows the most. Cop gets in extended grapple with the perp and after the Taser fails is seen on top of perp. While on top of perp, appears to almost put gun against head and fires.

Sure doesn't look right to get on top of the guy and put the gun to his head and shoot but.......if the perp is grabbing his Taser and the cop is unable to gain control. What can he do? Drop his Taser and run?

I am sure glad I don't have to try to make a call on this one. This is sad for all involved.

That’s what I thought too. Seemed like he pushed him down to the ground a bit more just before the shot, which doesn’t seem like the guy was still pushing up. Almost kinda seemed like the guy felt the gun barrel and relaxed a bit, but it’s a damn tough call.

Officer will probably get charged and convicted in this day and age.
Yeah, there's a bunch spoilin' for a fight. It's been festering like a boil for a few days now. GR Police Chief has only been on the job for about 20 minutes. "Civil Rights" lawyers have been circling like sharks. The city burned a few years ago by BLM'ers bussed in.

We're good over here on the west shore. If things get sporty, we'll raise the drawbridge...and keep it up. wink
Not looked at any videos, but "yes sir, no sir" has always worked quite well for me.
Video iof shooting

https://www.kaotic.com/video/131094_New_Video_of_the_Fatal_Patrick_Lyoya_Shooting
Hard to say if these are in the right sequence. From the local paper. Not the best look.

[Linked Image from mlive.com]
Originally Posted by bruinruin
My nephew is getting married in GR in 3 weeks. Guess I'll add an AR pistol to my luggage for the weekend.

Daughter lives in the area....glad she has her CPL and I gave her a Browning Hi Power for a wedding gift.......with Hollow points

Looks to me like he had the weapon in the guys back and through the struggle he ended up getting shot in the back of the head.
Originally Posted by Stammster
The official language in Nigeria is English.

Yep, beginning in Elementary School, there may be some but I ain’t met one that didn’t speak English yet, especially over here. Over here Nigerians are among our most successful immigrant groups, I guess there’s exceptions. Maybe the guy was on something.

First off, kudos to that Cop for pursuing a difficult career in thankless surroundings, if I were in charge I’d let him walk.

I’m thinking the shooting was unintentional, the Cop was clear and vocal enough about everything else. Stock Glock trigger, 5.5lbs pull?
I hate to second guess a LEO without the total picture.
Was that a “ I Did that “ …
The cop did everything in accordance with his 4th Amendment training.

But then again, so did Chauvin and half you idiots called it "murder."

LOL
Great. When are these cops in liberal rat holes going to learn to just let them run off? His first mistake was making a dumazz traffic stop.

Doesn't matter if it was justified via Graham v Connor. Da polease is always wrong
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Implement the standard response. Pull the cops out of the black areas and allow them to regress into what they always turn into with no law enforcement.

Africide..
They all claim to be scared of the police and they they’re dads have to give them “the talk” about police being out to get black men. I’ve never seen one of these shootings where a cop walks up to a dude he’s just pulled over for a traffic stock and shoots the driver dead! Every single time they jump out of the car and start arguing, refusing to comply, and either reach into there pockets or start fighting with the police and trying to disarm the cop!

How the fug do you wrestle with a cop and take his taser from him and then claim to be surprised that the police shoot.

I’ve never felt the need to get out of my vehicle when stopped for a traffic violation or to run from the police, or to take there weapons. I’ve still alive but probably just because I’m white… lol
Sounds like time to burn down the Wendy’s in GR. No one gets a Frosty with courtesy fries this month.
This is another sad case of Resisting Arrest. If the man had complied with the officer all would be well. I've got no sympathy for him.
Betcha it was a ND by the officer.

Either way, seems he got what he was ordering, wrestling a cop and all.
BLM will be out in force agitaiting and looking for donations ,the founders need another 6 million dollor home
After seeing the vid, the negro had it coming and that cop is going down.
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Hard to say if these are in the right sequence. From the local paper. Not the best look.

Super informative.
To me, it's really quite simple. I'm not into cops harassing people, at all. However, it seems that when people do as instructed by law enforcement, not many end up shot or dead. The time to clear up whatever beef one may have about an over zealous cop or a cop on a power trip is after the fact when one is still alive to do so. You might not prevail in your grievance or lawsuit; but, at least you will be alive.
Too bad cops weren't big burly guys like they used to be. One look at 6'-4" and 250lbs of Mike the cop and that little weed wouldn't have even thought about resisting. And if he did, he would have been on the ground in a second, not two minutes of 'rasslin where he could still get the advantage.

Crappy situation for the cop to be in. Yeah, Grand Rapids will burn. And the media are thrilled that they don't have to talk about Hunter Biden or Biden's total failure, so this will be ALL they cover for the next six months.
Originally Posted by grouseman
Too bad cops weren't big burly guys like they used to be. One look at 6'-4" and 250lbs of Mike the cop and that little weed wouldn't have even thought about resisting. And if he did, he would have been on the ground in a second, not two minutes of 'rasslin where he could still get the advantage.

Crappy situation for the cop to be in. Yeah, Grand Rapids will burn. And the media are thrilled that they don't have to talk about Hunter Biden or Biden's total failure, so this will be ALL they cover for the next six months.

you can thank insurance companies for that
Heard about it on the radio this morning.

National news now.

Buckle up.
Originally Posted by rem shooter
BLM will be out in force agitaiting and looking for donations ,the founders need another 6 million dollor home

............. That was my thought process when I heard about this. BLM is now one of two acronyms: "Buying Large Mansions", or "Buying Lotsa Mansions". They already have a prestigious real estate portfolio and probably would like to expand it.
Originally Posted by deflave

Super informative.

He should’ve gave him a wedge and a good ol thigh lock..

LOL

Majority here don’t realize the fbi is probably already investigating this as well to see if the dead guys civil rights were violated.
Originally Posted by 79S

LOL

Majority here don’t realize the fbi is probably already investigating this as well to see if the dead guys civil rights were violated.

And ben crump is already headed for GR to claim the winning ticket from the ghetto lottery. Wondering if Kyle took delievery of his new gun, GR might be hiring.
Taking a LEO taser is justified deadly force. I did read today that both taser cartridges were deployed but ineffective so probably two misses. But the taser if anyone knows how to use them , you can still dry stun which is pain compliance and supposedly hurts pretty ph ucking bad.
Ben Crump has been here , immediately after incident.
Now returning..
Grand Rapids is not a very big city, but it sure has a nasty section of town. Like most cities, the groids need to keep their antics focus in town and away from smaller towns and rural areas. I don’t see rural folks up there taking much crap.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Grand Rapids is not a very big city, but it sure has a nasty section of town. Like most cities, the groids need to keep their antics focus in town and away from smaller towns and rural areas. I don’t see rural folks up there taking much crap.

Over 1,100,000 metropolitan area pop.
Roughly 20% AA..
The now dead perp was not from Nigeria but from an even [bleep] chit hole called Democratic Republic of Congo.
Originally Posted by 79S
The now dead perp was not from Nigeria but from an even [bleep] chit hole called Democratic Republic of Congo.

Congroid.
When will somebody tell American blacks, as a whole, to STOP BREAKING THE LAWS?? If this Congroid hadn't been driving around with swapped/stolen license plates he would still be alive.
Originally Posted by sparkman10mm
Now returning..

👌

There's a protest march in flint this evening. He'll probably be the guest speaker, if they can get the mic away from the county sheriff... 🤭
Should have shot him in the foot and walked away.

Or maybe a knee hold in the back of the neck till backup came.
Works well with overweight groids
Ben Crump, total simian.
Originally Posted by 79S

Looks like he might be the end of that conga line.
Originally Posted by hookeye
Originally Posted by 79S

Looks like he might be the end of that conga line.

lol,
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
Now returning..

👌

There's a protest march in flint this evening. He'll probably be the guest speaker, if they can get the mic away from the county sheriff... 🤭

The buses will roll in by the weakens.
Then the party starts!
That cop is going to do time. I don't think he meant to pull the trigger because he seems surprised, but he did and shooting a suspect that you are wrestling with in the back of the head is going to be an issue.

A woman overhead my conversation on this very idea and said, "You know, it isn't that hard to follow the law",
I was astounded.
Where's Rittenhouse?
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Now returning..

👌

The buses will roll in by the weakens.
Then the party starts!

Proly shoot several of their own
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Originally Posted by rem shooter

............. That was my thought process when I heard about this. BLM is now one of two acronyms: "Buying Large Mansions", or "Buying Lotsa Mansions". They already have a prestigious real estate portfolio and probably would like to expand it.

Not with Biden in office. Those paid agitators won’t be needdd, but the ones crying “racist!” for the cameras will suffice. Majority white midwestern city and all…
Yeah, if/when they start bussing in more trash, it's gonna get sporty.

Luckily I live far enough away (but work in GR) where I can just kick back, drink beer and watch the news. I live closer to Muskegon but if the hood gets restless, they don't come to the sticks. Sometimes they use what little brain they have.

I'm curious how the new chief is gonna handle it. He's from Chicago I believe. White dude so he's walking on eggshells. He should be used to it.
LOL!!!
Vid on Fox .
He popped him right in the back of the noggin.
👍👍👍😄😄😄

Awesome vid!!!!

But the 13,s are getting uppity up their....
continue to thank the community for standing up with the family, the activists for standing up with the family, and continue to protest injustice. And the family continues to ask that they do it peacefully because Patrick was not being violent on the video and so they ask that we not be violent in following Patrick’s example on his last seconds on this earth,” Ben Crump, the family’s attorney, said at a Thursday

Part of a news conference. I guess fighting with a cop is nonviolent. So I guess a bullet to the back of the head is also nonviolent. Just like burning down cities are peaceful protests.
black guy was 100 % in the wrong, America has laws , i feel sorry for the police officer and his family . this black race seems to feel they can do what ever they want America needs to get tougher about this crap.
Originally Posted by pete53
black guy was 100 % in the wrong, America has laws , i feel sorry for the police officer and his family . this black race seems to feel they can do what ever they want America needs to get tougher about this crap.

Agreed. Alot of lives are gonna be ruined cuz 1 guy didn't want to comply over a misdemeanor ticket
I can hear the drum beat all the way out here in CA.

Empowered via fūckin obama...

Read an interesting post on FB (I know...) this morning. A black guy from flint talked about how the groids from the Congo don't consider themselves black, they're only aligning themselves with the blacks for the blm benefits. He also said they shouldn't be getting involved.
I hope they burn GR to the ground.
Have relatives there. Need a new excuse not to visit.
Originally Posted by Joel/AK

Luckily I live far enough away (but work in GR) where I can just kick back, drink beer and watch the news. I live closer to Muskegon but if the hood gets restless, they don't come to the sticks. Sometimes they use what little brain they have.

I'm curious how the new chief is gonna handle it. He's from Chicago I believe. White dude so he's walking on eggshells. He should be used to it.

Now WTF would GR hire a police chief out of Schitcago?

I'll tell ya why, because they want GR to be just like Schitcago, they can retain control better that way.
Originally Posted by RUM7

Smart man. Alot of conservatives live there but unfortunately not enough. Liberal mayor and the city manager is a racist liberal groid. I'm surprised they hired a white police chief. Even the NAACP was involved on how it was racist and not enough diversity blah blah blah.

Looks to me like he had the weapon in the guys back and through the struggle he ended up getting shot in the back of the head.

Sniff....I just Love a happy ending...

Now WTF would GR hire a police chief out of Schitcago?

I'll tell ya why, because they want GR to be just like Schitcago, they can retain control better that way.

I'm curious how this guy is gonna handle it. On the coverage you don't see any cops anywhere. Grant it, it's small protest now but now it's national, curious how it will go. You and I are far enough out that it won't effect us.
Originally Posted by RUM7

Smart man. Alot of conservatives live there but unfortunately not enough. Liberal mayor and the city manager is a racist liberal groid. I'm surprised they hired a white police chief. Even the NAACP was involved on how it was racist and not enough diversity blah blah blah.

A lot of bullschidt like the MSP is going through, racial profiling. GRPD has been targeted for a few years now. This incident has blown up in their faces.

Empowered via fūckin obama...

Read an interesting post on FB (I know...) this morning. A black guy from flint talked about how the groids from the Congo don't consider themselves black, they're only aligning themselves with the blacks for the blm benefits. He also said they shouldn't be getting involved.

Somebody .. Somebody .. Somebody ..
Will Somebody.. Somebody
Lord .. Somebody ..
looks like it is about time for the locals to go "shopping", I mean looting, I mean peacefully protest
looks like it is about time for the locals to go "shopping", I mean looting, I mean peacefully protest

Nah, no new Nike stores I know of. Best buy is probably shidting their pants though.
I don’t care, sorry there was a bullet wasted.

I'm sure they'll be on their best wilding behavior.

Roughly 20% AA..

Wow! It doesn’t seem near that big to me.
Originally Posted by strikeu

Sniff....I just Love a happy ending...

Austin is the most liberal city in Texas. There were no real riots during the Floyd rebellion.

But 19 officers have recently been indicted for keeping the piece during that time.

They will never stop.

They have nothing else to do.
Originally Posted by sidepass

Funny how that works, they are to stupid to figure it out. IMO, you start fighting with a cop you get what you deserve

Why dont they teach that in every grade?

Roughly 20% AA..

Wow! It doesn’t seem near that big to me.

Probably a quarter of the population don't go to work and another quarter are afraid to leave their dwelling.
Jag,

Most are untrainable
Originally Posted by 79S

They speak French there so maybe he didn’t understand English very well. Not that it matters, he knew enough to switch plates.
Originally Posted by 405wcf

I think the bodycam video showed the taser in Lyoya's hand....
I've seen a few stills that show the taser in the dead dudes hand and the cop was holding it away from his body.
[Linked Image from heavy.com]
[Linked Image from heavy.com]

That looks like the billboard adds from Spike Lee's film Jungle Fever. How sweet.
Compliance = survival
and minimal after effects.
for everyone involved.
GimmeDat
PATRICK LYOYA was driving with a suspended license after getting popped for drunk-driving. https://mdocweb.state.mi.us/otis2/otis2profile.aspx?mdocNumber=423797

Michigan's Democrat Secretary of State tried to white-wash him by stonewalling on release of records https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...r-give-media-victims-records/7336434001/

"Police records indicate that Lyoya had been arrested three times in relation to stolen vehicles and pleaded guilty to misdemeanors in these cases." https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2022/04/11/lyoy-a11.html

I wonder if they will do a tox-screen.

PATRICK LYOYA was driving with a suspended license after getting popped for drunk-driving. https://mdocweb.state.mi.us/otis2/otis2profile.aspx?mdocNumber=423797

Michigan's Democrat Secretary of State tried to white-wash him by stonewalling on release of records https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...r-give-media-victims-records/7336434001/

"Police records indicate that Lyoya had been arrested three times in relation to stolen vehicles and pleaded guilty to misdemeanors in these cases." https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2022/04/11/lyoy-a11.html

I wonder if they will do a tox-screen.

That article in the link was all kinds of bias. The picture of Lyoya in the article is worth a thousand words. He looks like pure ghetto scum trying to pass himself off for something else.
You have to be a special level of retarded to use stills of a confrontation as proof of anything.
Originally Posted by From Story
Police records indicate that Lyoya had been arrested three times in relation to stolen vehicles and pleaded guilty to misdemeanors in these cases. His father told News 8 about his son, saying, “He was a good kid, a smart kid. He was a hard worker.” His father continued, “He was a sharing person. He helped his family. If he had money, he would share with them.”

Lol, they're all such good kids.

it seems to me the whole problem stems from the justice system being more lenient with blacks, if this jackass would have been prosecuted like he should have been he'd likely be alive today as he would have been in prison and not able to run from a cop and try to take away his taser.

I know a White boy who was charged and prosecuted on car theft, they never offered him a plea deal.
Honk for Joey!
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Great. When are these cops in liberal rat holes going to learn to just let them run off? His first mistake was making a dumazz traffic stop.

Doesn't matter if it was justified via Graham v Connor. Da polease is always wrong

Impound the car and wait for him to show up and get it. He'll have to show proof of ownership and insurance. (he won't have either) Give him the ticket (s) then and watch him scrounge for money to pay off the impound and ticket. He'll have to explain it all to the judge. No trials and no one dead.

kwg
Arrested 3 times already in relation to stolen vehicles. There is the problem. He had proven himself unfit to live in society and nobody had the time, energy, or balls to keep him locked up on 3 FELONIES. Just plea bargained him and warned him it was going to be bad if it happened again. Better yet when someone comes here from another country and commits felonies, put them on a plane for home. We have enough homegrown felons of our own without importing more.
The parade was out again last night. 5 nights in a row. Temp was in the low 30's so the commitment just wasn't there.
Rest be sure, al sharpton is coming to town. One of top racist will give the eulogy to the dumb ass. I'm sure everyone there will be to stupid to realize the hypocrisy when he starts going off on systemic racism.
The parade was out again last night. 5 nights in a row. Temp was in the low 30's so the commitment just wasn't there.

With temps in the high 70's for Saturday maybe things will get spiced up a little........
Originally Posted by ingwe
I didnt watch the video or read the story. Im just happy there's one less of them.

Some might consider you jaded but I'm thinking realist.
Prosecutor charged the cop with 2nd degree murder today. Here we go... I'm sure Al and Jesse will have something to say. News at 11.
I'm going to make it real clear what to do if a cop says to stop. STOP! That's it, wait for further instruction from the officer. You don't get shot when you do what you are told by an officer. You will have plenty of time to explain yourself later.
Originally Posted by centershot
I'm going to make it real clear what to do if a cop says to stop. STOP! That's it, wait for further instruction from the officer. You don't get shot when you do what you are told by an officer. You will have plenty of time to explain yourself later.

Remember that when the same cops are going door to door looking for mags larger than 10 rounds and all semi-autos....
Starting to gather downtown. Was hoping for no charges but I figured manslaughter. This prosecutor has a pretty good record for not charging cops for shootings.
© 24hourcampfire