Home
It’s something I find myself thinking a lot about lately. First let me say that I feel murdering babies is pure evil especially the more we find out the motives behind it such as what’s been exposed by project Veritas. That being said how much more [bleep] would the country be if all of these were allowed to turn into adults. I don’t know the statistics of the type of people having abortions I’m guessing low educated, under or unemployed, and future burdens on society. The most disgusting and disturbing thing I find about abortion is the push to kill babies after childbirth. I’m convinced there is a more sinister reason behind that such as harvest of body parts, than protecting the health of the mother.
we will never know if the baby aborted could have grown up to cure cancer or change the world in any number of ways. One thing is it probably would have made a lot of people more cautious of having un protected sex. One could also ask the question in this manner, How many people are you willing to line up against a wall and shoot to reduce the number of poor or uneducated in this country? same principle. Just because they might be poor or might be uneducated there still is no reason to abort them. They are still an innocent child.
Originally Posted by Sako
we will never know if the baby aborted could have grown up to cure cancer or change the world in any number of ways. One thing is it probably would have made a lot of people more cautious of having un protected sex. One could also ask the question in this manner, How many people are you willing to line up against a wall and shoot to reduce the number of poor or uneducated in this country? same principle. Just because they might be poor or might be uneducated there still is no reason to abort them. They are still an innocent child.

Very well said and great analogy.
Originally Posted by Irving_D
It’s something I find myself thinking a lot about lately. First let me say that I feel murdering babies is pure evil especially the more we find out the motives behind it such as what’s been exposed by project Veritas. That being said how much more [bleep] would the country be if all of these were allowed to turn into adults. I don’t know the statistics of the type of people having abortions I’m guessing low educated, under or unemployed, and future burdens on society. The most disgusting and disturbing thing I find about abortion is the push to kill babies after childbirth. I’m convinced there is a more sinister reason behind that such as harvest of body parts, than protecting the health of the mother.

The authors of the book "Freakonomics" had that very theory. The reason why violent crime, statistically was down since the 90's was because those most likely to commit it were aborted starting in the 70's.

I, personally, find abortion evil and murder. I also understand that RvW should have been over turned based on bad law and science - regardless of my personal moral/religious beliefs.

If it's not your DNA, you don't get a choice. That unborn baby/fetus/glob of cells (chose your term depending on pov) has separate and distinct DNA from the mother and father and thus - is a separate human being, given those cells will not and can not ever turn into anything other than a human being.
Abortion: A practice supported by an industry selling organs.
Originally Posted by Caplock

My opinion is you are spot on, it’s all about the dollar.
Abortion is a liberals' human sacrifice
Why does it make a difference if a child is in our out of the womb?

Seems to me that our societal fight against nature (and nature’s Creator) has us becoming murderous haters of ourselves.

I am 110% against abortion and always will be, but with that said, I must admit that whenever there's a news story about a child / children dying after suffering extreme neglect and physical, emotional and often sexual abuse, in some cases for years, inflicted and/or allowed by parent(s) / guardian(s), I can't help but think to myself that they would have been better off had they never been born.

Originally Posted by asheepdog
Originally Posted by Caplock

My opinion is you are spot on, it’s all about the dollar.

That’s been my opinion as well, if I’m not mistaken the founder of planned parenthood’s mission was to keep the population of minorities down. I can’t remember where I read it I’m pretty sure they were a democrat and kkk member
We put them on the Table and make them Comfortable while the Mother Decides what to do.
Governor Ralph Northrop

You see they’ve move on with their Ritual and your still thinking like it’s 1973 ..
Rare and Safe…
If you let them have a Barbecue in the Clinic they Will..
Originally Posted by RL

Yes.....couldn't agree more. The demand to adopt infants way outnumbers the supply.
Planned parenthood started out as a way to reduce the birth rate of black children. It evolved into an organ harvesting organization and now it is all about money from the sale of those organs and body parts.
This has got to be the most famous tomato in the country. Can't wait until you eat it.
Nearly 40% of all abortions in America since Roe v. Wade have been from Black Americans. This equates to more than 20 million Black pregnancies aborted. That would be the equivalent to either the populations of New York or Florida. Yet Black people make up just 14% of the U.S. White people account for 35% of all abortions as the majority population in the country.
We'd be screwed if it wasn't for abortion. I read somewhere that over 50 percent of the abortions were performed on blacks, freeloaders and deadbeats. Those numbers are not including those who were juveniles.
Abortion isn't ideal but without it we'd be a third world country already.

Don’t take their bait.

There is no upside to killing children.
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by RL

Yes.....couldn't agree more. The demand to adopt infants way outnumbers the supply.

I'd pretty much think I'd disown my kids before I'd adopt a black baby as a grandkid. That's something weirdo movie stars and ultra liberals do.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Nearly 40% of all abortions in America since Roe v. Wade have been from Black Americans. This equates to more than 20 million Black pregnancies aborted. That would be the equivalent to either the populations of New York or Florida. Yet Black people make up just 14% of the U.S. White people account for 35% of all abortions as the majority population in the country.
We'd be screwed if it wasn't for abortion. I read somewhere that over 50 percent of the abortions were performed on blacks, freeloaders and deadbeats. Those numbers are not including those who were juveniles.

My thoughts exactly.the welfare system is a huge drain on the USA and would expand rapidly if minority breeding is left unchecked.
Originally Posted by RL

As long as you are talking normal white babies that is true. There are more than enough FAS and handicapped babies to go around.
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by RL

As long as you are talking normal white babies that is true. There are more than enough FAS and handicapped babies to go around.

Fostering FAS babies and children is getting to be big business for many in the villages! Why they don't sterilize the village breeders after they run a few damaged babies out is beyond me?
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
This has got to be the most famous tomato in the country. Can't wait until you eat it.

Whoops, wrong thread! 😂
Originally Posted by waterrat
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by RL

Fostering FAS babies and children is getting to be big business for many in the villages! Why they don't sterilize the village breeders after they run a few damaged babies out is beyond me?

Yup! And the public schools end up as free child care.
Originally Posted by deflave

Don’t take their bait.

There is no upside to killing children.

Exactly
I do have an issue with late term abortion or after the baby is born and mom can decide they want to abort it ie Virginia abortion law and California has a bill fast tracking through their assembly. That one is even more egregious than Virginia and New York abortion laws.

Evil is evil. There is no "other side" that's not. It is not our call to decide which babies live and which die. That is playing God.
Originally Posted by RL

I'd pretty much think I'd disown my kids before I'd adopt a black baby as a grandkid. That's something weirdo movie stars and ultra liberals do.

You're wrong

It's happening with normal families all over America
Regardless of one's opinion on abortion, Roe v Wade was just a bad decision and amounted to judicial overreach. It is just not addressed in the Constitution. Abortion is a matter that should always have been in the hands of the voters via their representatives. There has always been a mechanism to amend the Constitution. Pro-Choice advocates can take up that process if they want it to be Constitutionally protected. There can also be laws passed either allowing, restricting or banning abortion based on the will of the people.
Originally Posted by johnw
Originally Posted by RL

You're wrong

I know a gentleman with 3 adopted children. One white, 2 black. Great family, great kids.

WTF? Dude?
What a sad thing to state. Seek spiritual help.
Amendment V: "No person (individual) shall...............be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;" Does that demand that each case be brought before the court before an abortion can go forward?

I will try to remember correctly. You have had two children and both were severely retarded. You are now pregnant. What do you do? If you say abort you just killed Beethoven.
My personal view of abortion reflects the majority of people: it is abhorrent to kill a child for convenience.

It gets worse as pregnancy progresses. I suppose the medieval debate about when the soul enters the body reflects that innate sense that a baby moving in the womb is different than one that can’t be noticed yet. But I digress...

If we’re going to outlaw, in all practicality, abortion in this country, there will be ENORMOUS social consequences, and ALL those supporting it have an ABSOLUTE moral mandate to deal with those consequences. Adoption, child development programs, full day kindergarten, whatever that may look like, without abortion the country better be prepared for dealing with these millions of unwanted munchkins.
I don't see them opening abortion clinics en masse in the Niger or Sudan etc etc.
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by johnw
Originally Posted by RL

You're wrong

I know a gentleman with 3 adopted children. One white, 2 black. Great family, great kids.

My wife is foster care director for an entity here. Your statement is 100% true, and not nearly as uncommon/unpopular as in years past. As usual when the parents are slime balls, the kids are the one's that suffer. Thank God there are foster parents and families that are willing to adopt. TrueGrit's pathetic statement is just that, a statement of the human condition that is so prevalent today.
Originally Posted by RL

Holy [bleep].
Originally Posted by Teal

The authors of the book "Freakonomics" had that very theory. The reason why violent crime, statistically was down since the 90's was because those most likely to commit it were aborted starting in the 70's.

I, personally, find abortion evil and murder. I also understand that RvW should have been over turned based on bad law and science - regardless of my personal moral/religious beliefs.

If it's not your DNA, you don't get a choice. That unborn baby/fetus/glob of cells (chose your term depending on pov) has separate and distinct DNA from the mother and father and thus - is a separate human being, given those cells will not and can not ever turn into anything other than a human being.

Freakonomocs forgot about the crime bill and the new York and LA crack down on violent crime. But OK.

1/3 will be great citizens, 1/3 will be mediocre citizens and 1/3 will be in prison. Just like it is now.

kwg
Originally Posted by kwg020

1/3 will be great citizens, 1/3 will be mediocre citizens and 1/3 will be in prison. Just like it is now.

kwg

Those aren’t the statistics for unwanted children born into poverty, unfortunately. I do understand your bigger point I believe but I think the prison fraction is significantly higher.
An additional million unwanted lower class children every year.
What could possibly go wrong?
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
An additional million unwanted lower class children every year.
What could possibly go wrong?

On the bright side…in a generation that number will quadruple as it will every successive generation….exponentially.
I can list a bunch of reasons based on theology, science, justice or logic why abortion is wrong. But in the end, all I have to know is that it's the number one protected issue of the Democrat Party. That alone tells me it's pure evil. Anyone here claiming otherwise has no business calling themselves a conservative or Republican. Biden, Obama, Clinton, Pelosi, Harris, and many of the other most disgusting people to ever walk the face of the planet passionately appreciates your support. Flame on I don't give a schit.
About 130,000 kids are adopted each year.
Right now, there's 120,000 kids awaiting adoption in the U.S.
Each year, 20,000 "age out" and make it to 18 without ever getting adopted.

Depending on the study, there's somewhere between 600,000 to 1.3 million abortions performed in the U.S annually.
86% are for unmarried women.
68% vote democrat.
50% are to women below the poverty level, 76% below 2x the poverty level. The 2018 Federal Poverty Level for an individual is $16,147

In other words, YOU TAX DOLLARS WILL PAY FOR THESE FUTURE DEMOCRATE VOTERS.
Originally Posted by Peddler
I can list a bunch of reasons based on theology, science, justice or logic why abortion is wrong. But in the end, all I have to know is that it's the number one protected issue of the Democrat Party. That alone tells me it's pure evil. Anyone here claiming otherwise has no business calling themselves a conservative or Republican. Biden, Obama, Clinton, Pelosi, Harris, and many of the other most disgusting people to ever walk the face of the planet passionately appreciates your support. Flame on I don't give a schit.

Yup

Depending on the study, there's somewhere between 600,000 to 1.3 million abortions performed in the U.S annually.
68% vote democrat.
50% are to women below the poverty level, 76% below 2x the poverty level. The 2018 Federal Poverty Level for an individual is $16,147

Quote all the statistics you want. You're rationalizing something that's a right or wrong issue. Anyone who claims to be a conservative or believer in natural law knows that the concept of due process cannot be extracted from the argument. Abortion is murdering an innocent human being who is guilty of no crime without due process- period.

68% vote democrat.

And conservatives refuse to see the benefits to abortion. Yet a conservative believes in the death penalty, talk about hypocrites. Abortion isn't ideal but as a country we're very lucky that it's available.
The death penalty is different, and everyone with any sense damned well knows it. A condemned person had been adjudged by a jury of peers and sentenced to die. A baby in the womb is innocent and being sentenced to death by its own mother is a crime against humanity.
Roe will not abolish all abortion. States will choose what they condone as it was before it was wrongly judged protected by the constitution.

68% vote democrat.

And conservatives refuse to see the benefits to abortion. Yet a conservative believes in the death penalty, talk about hypocrites. Abortion isn't ideal but as a country we're very lucky that it's available.

The Democrat Party appreciates your full support.
Originally Posted by rainshot
The death penalty is different, and everyone with any sense damned well knows it. A condemned person had been adjudged by a jury of peers and sentenced to die. A baby in the womb is innocent and being sentenced to death by its own mother is a crime against humanity.
Roe will not abolish all abortion. States will choose what they condone as it was before it was wrongly judged protected by the constitution.

Absolutely right. It all comes down to due process and guilt or innocence of crimes against humanity. Any other argument is bullschit rationalization.

68% vote democrat.

I can definitely see the positive effects of abortion as a conservative that can think for themselves. Glad God gave me a brain to think with instead of thinking with my heart.
This Conservative, ME, YES I refuse to see any benefit that we as a society gain from murdering our most vulnerable.

68% vote democrat.

I can definitely see the positive effects of abortion as a conservative that can think for themselves. Glad God gave me a brain to think with instead of thinking with my heart.

Apparently what ever god gave you a brain, forgot to add a conscience.

Murder is murder.

68% vote democrat.

God gave me a brain and soul as well that both tell me unequivocally that abortion is pure evil. But I don't even need to bring God into it. The previous lucid arguments about murder, innocence and due process suffice. And if you "can definitely see the positive effects of abortion" you aren't a conservative, that's for damn sure.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
This Conservative, ME, YES I refuse to see any benefit that we as a society gain from murdering our most vulnerable.

👍
Originally Posted by Hastings
Amendment V: "No person (individual) shall...............be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;" Does that demand that each case be brought before the court before an abortion can go forward?

Once a heartbeat has been established it’s murder.
Jmo
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

68% vote democrat.

God gave me a brain and soul as well that both tell me unequivocally that abortion is pure evil. But I don't even need to bring God into it. The previous lucid arguments about murder, innocence and due process suffice. And if you "can definitely see the positive effects of abortion" you aren't a conservative, that's for damn sure.

I was told at Sunday school that I wasn't a Christian because of abortion, now I'm not a conservative because of abortion. Bunch of judgemental people who are holier than thou person.

68% vote democrat.

No.
Hypocrites are those that put it on the same monetary, economic level as the commercial aspect of selling body parts to justify abortion.

68% vote democrat.

I was told at Sunday school that I wasn't a Christian because of abortion, now I'm not a conservative because of abortion. Bunch of judgemental people who are holier than thou person.

You seem quite judgemental about others yourself.
Only thing i got is this:If they want to kill their unborn child it is between them and their god.

The thing that really pisses me off is that they don't even pay the cost to kill their unborn child.

Get one if you want but don't make everyone else pay for your choice.

68% vote democrat.

In all sincerity, you disgust me.

68% vote democrat.

Seems like a lot of good people are trying to open your eyes but you're refusing to see.

68% vote democrat.

Seems like a lot of good people are trying to open your eyes but you're refusing to see.

I don't like abortion but I can see need for it. If my daughter was raped and impregnated I sure hope she could get an abortion if she chose to. You wouldn't want abortion available to your daughter if she was raped and impregnated? How about if it was by a negro?

I believe that the number is 40% of Black pregnancies are aborted and not that 40% of all abortions are by black Americans.
Originally Posted by 45_100
Planned parenthood started out as a way to reduce the birth rate of black children. It evolved into an organ harvesting organization and now it is all about money from the sale of those organs and body parts.

By "cancel culture" standards, Margaret Sanger and her life's work ought to be dropped into the dustbin of history by the very people who support Planned Parenthood most. Those who are pulling statues down apparently have no idea what they're doing.

Steve.

If you haven't noticed from the last two years of pandemic lunacy, riots, stolen elections, transgender schit, people stealing stuff with impunity etc, we're not far from a third world country now. And all of that is because of the Democrat Party, the same people who champion the abortion issue that you are defending. There are common underlying themes here- no respect for the sanctity of life, no personal accountability, no moral compass, no due process, and an ends justify the means mentality all cut through the very fabric of our society until we live in chaos. And we're on our way.

68% vote democrat.

I don't like abortion but I can see need for it. If my daughter was raped and impregnated I sure hope she could get an abortion if she chose to. You wouldn't want abortion available to your daughter if she was raped and impregnated? How about if it was by a negro?

Not to argue....but isn't that pretty rare?
I’m down with spaying and neutering.
Originally Posted by Houston_2

I believe that the number is 40% of Black pregnancies are aborted and not that 40% of all abortions are by black Americans.

37% Black
22% Hispanic
8% Other
34% White

This is ordered as a percent of pregnancy's by state:

Code
State	Rate	Number	% aborted
DC	30.2	5,630	37.10%
NJ	28	48,110	32.20%
NY	26.3	105,380	31.40%
MD	25	29,800	29.40%
CT	17.7	11,910	25.30%
RI	16.7	3,500	24.80%
FL	18.6	71,050	24.10%
CA	16.4	132,680	22.00%
IL	16.6	42,080	22.00%
GA	16.9	36,330	21.90%
NV	16.4	9,690	21.30%
MA	13.5	18,590	20.80%
NC	14.6	29,500	19.70%
MI	14.2	26,630	19.30%
VT	11.4	1,300	18.70%
PA	13.1	31,260	18.50%
U.S.	13.5	862,320	18.30%
OR	11.9	9,640	18.10%
WA	12.1	17,740	16.80%
NM	11.7	4,620	16.30%
CO	10.9	12,390	16.10%
KS	12.2	6,830	15.80%
HI	12	3,200	15.40%
NH	9.2	2,210	15.40%
DE	10.5	1,900	14.90%
VA	10.2	17,210	14.60%
ME	8.8	2,040	14.20%
LA	10.6	9,920	14.00%
MN	10.1	10,740	13.50%
AZ	9.2	12,400	13.20%
OH	9.4	20,630	13.10%
ND	7.9	1,160	13.10%
TN	9.2	12,140	13.00%
TX	9.4	55,440	12.70%
MT	8.3	1,580	11.80%
AK	8.6	1,260	10.80%
AL	6.4	6,110	9.40%
WI	5.9	6,360	8.90%
IA	6.3	3,760	8.90%
OK	6.2	4,780	8.70%
IN	5.9	7,710	8.60%
SC	5.3	5,120	8.20%
AR	5.5	3,200	7.90%
NE	5.5	2,020	7.30%
WV	4.4	1,430	7.10%
MS	4.3	2,550	6.40%
MO	4	4,710	6.10%
UT	4.4	2,990	5.80%
KY	3.8	3,200	5.50%
ID	3.9	1,290	5.50%
SD	3.1	500	4.00%
WY	1.3	140	2.00%

*The abortion rate is the number of abortions per 1,000 women aged 15-44 years.
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry

Now we're talking.
Some are arguing that abortion is okay because certain demographics would be exterminated more than others. Without getting into a moral argument about that concept, I'd like to just say that most of the damage to this country has probably come at the hands of "educated" white people who have used those demographics as pawns in their devious game of chess to try and destroy America and "fundamentally transform" the country into some perverted Marxist utopia.

68% vote democrat.

Nope. Wouldn't want it. My morals don't shift due to hard circumstances.
But using an extremely rare almost nonexistent extreme circumstance as an argument for the norm shows how shakey your argument is.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Not to argue....but isn't that pretty rare?

Nope.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8765248/

Results: The national rape-related pregnancy rate is 5.0% per rape among victims of reproductive age (aged 12 to 45); among adult women an estimated 32,101 pregnancies result from rape each year. Among 34 cases of rape-related pregnancy, the majority occurred among adolescents and resulted from assault by a known, often related perpetrator. Only 11.7% of these victims received immediate medical attention after the assault, and 47.1% received no medical attention related to the rape. A total 32.4% of these victims did not discover they were pregnant until they had already entered the second trimester; 32.2% opted to keep the infant whereas 50% underwent abortion and 5.9% placed the infant for adoption; an additional 11.8% had spontaneous abortion.

Conclusions: Rape-related pregnancy occurs with significant frequency. It is a cause of many unwanted pregnancies and is closely linked with family and domestic violence. As we address the epidemic of unintended pregnancies in the United States, greater attention and effort should be aimed at preventing and identifying unwanted pregnancies that result from sexual victimization.
Originally Posted by RUM7
But using an extremely rare almost nonexistent extreme circumstance as an argument for the norm shows how shakey your argument is.

32,000 a year is not "almost nonexistent".

Compared to 6 some odd million?
Massive can o’ worms to open.

No easy answers.

I’ve personally been thinking on this topic since I was about 18. And I still can’t dial in 100% on where I’m at with it.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Some are arguing that abortion is okay because certain demographics would be exterminated more than others. Without getting into a moral argument about that concept, I'd like to just say that most of the damage to this country has probably come at the hands of "educated" white people who have used those demographics as pawns in their devious game of chess to try and destroy America and "fundamentally transform" the country into some perverted Marxist utopia.

Pretty ironic how the "Conservative Christians" are now the useful idiots who'll help turn this country Marxist, and pay for it with their own tax dollar, telling us how they are so morally superior on they are marched off to the gulags.
I'm with you on that. There ought not be any food aid to the 3rd world or domestic welfare without spaying the recipients. All money for spaying should be directed at females. We all know what the outcome is if you have a pasture with a bunch of cows, steers, and 2 or 3 bulls.

24,576 murders in the U.S last year. So 1.5 times as many rape victims impregnated each year.
By your logic murder is "almost nonexistent", guess we can ban guns for self defense.
Pretty ironic how the "Conservative Christians" are now the useful idiots who'll help turn this country Marxist, and pay for it with their own tax dollar, telling us how they are so morally superior on they are marched off to the gulags.

Holy crap, could you possibly twist that logic into more of a pretzel? Please tell us all about the butterfly effect.
I'm with you on that. There ought not be any food aid to the 3rd world or domestic welfare without spaying the recipients. All money for spaying should be directed at females. We all know what the outcome is if you have a pasture with a bunch of cows, steers, and 2 or 3 bulls.

Xi Jinping would be proud of you.

24,576 murders in the U.S last year. So 1.5 times as many rape victims impregnated each year.
By your logic murder is "almost nonexistent", guess we can ban guns for self defense.

Alright....so it's an emotional topic for you. Fine.

Just because it's unpleasant....doesn't mean it's terribly common.

We're not the ones supporting the most protected Democrat Party issue- you are, own it.

Holy crap, could you possibly twist that logic into more of a pretzel? Please tell us all about the butterfly effect.

Look at my statistics and chart above regarding where the abortions occur, how many are for poverty cases etc.

Imagine,
An additional 1 million unwanted kids born every year.
86% by unmarried women.
76% in homes below 2x the poverty level, and 50% below poverty level.
68% in states Trump lost.

Top 10 states by number:
Code
CA	16.4	132,680	22.00%
NY	26.3	105,380	31.40%
FL	18.6	71,050	24.10%
TX	9.4	55,440	12.70%
NJ	28	48,110	32.20%
IL	16.6	42,080	22.00%
GA	16.9	36,330	21.90%
PA	13.1	31,260	18.50%
MD	25	29,800	29.40%
NC	14.6	29,500	19.70%

Bottom states by number:
Code
DE	10.5	1,900	14.90%
MT	8.3	1,580	11.80%
WV	4.4	1,430	7.10%
VT	11.4	1,300	18.70%
ID	3.9	1,290	5.50%
AK	8.6	1,260	10.80%
ND	7.9	1,160	13.10%
SD	3.1	500	4.00%
WY	1.3	140	2.00%

Minority kids, born to unwed mothers, no father in the house, living in poverty, how do you think they are going to vote?

We're not the ones supporting the most protected Democrat Party issue- you are, own it.

I'm trying to get you to actually THINK a little bit.
It is hard to stand by and not send food and medicine to 3rd worlders when they are sick and starving but they do what any animals or people living in abysmal ignorance will do. They turn food into babies. Compounding the problem.

Nature is going to adjust the human population if we don't and I do not believe we will.

I can see we have different beliefs. That's fine, I don't take offense. For myself, I need to concern myself with right and wrong above everything. Even before I think about the hypothetical negative effects on my countries direction.

I can see we have different beliefs. That's fine, I don't take offense. For myself, I need to concern myself with right and wrong above everything. Even before I think about the hypothetical negative effects on my countries direction.

When your Grandkids are murdered in the gulags, just remember, you voted for it.
It is hard to stand by and not send food and medicine to 3rd worlders when they are sick and starving but they do what any animals or people living in abysmal ignorance will do. They turn food into babies. Compounding the problem.

Nature is going to adjust the human population if we don't and I do not believe we will.

If your hypothesis was correct, that food = more babies was correct, 1st world nations would be flooded with new births, and we are not. Reality is exactly the opposite. As nations become more prosperous and food supplies become more secure, birth rates drop.

The single biggest cause of third world nations is corrupt governments. Instead of sending food to their poor, periodically, we should just knock off all their corrupt leaders. Let them figure out what to do about it with the knowledge that if the new leaders are corrupt as well, we'll use them to field test our latest weapon systems.
The very basis of our criminal system is that you're innocent until proven guilty. No unborn child has every been proven guilty of anything but they're being executed for their mother's crime. The whole concept of abortion is nothing short of evil.
Adopting black kids means college is way easier/ cheaper.
Death of the West... low birth rate and high immigration.
Nobody likes being told how to live their life. If you don't want an abortion, don't have one. If you don't want to be a parent, get one.

I see this argument on the same level as guns. You don't like guns, don't own one. But do not stop some one else from having one. Same for abortion. You don't like 'em, don't have one. But do not stand on your soapbox and preach the morals of abortions. Some that have abortions do not have the financial means to care for their babies. And I am sure as hell sick of paying for welfare.

Abortions will probably stop more George Floyds than Beethovens'. It's also a bunch cheaper. If you feel different, you can pay my share of welfare.
Originally Posted by prplbkrr
Nobody likes being told how to live their life. If you don't want an abortion, don't have one. If you don't want to be a parent, get one.

I see this argument on the same level as guns. You don't like guns, don't own one. But do not stop some one else from having one. Same for abortion. You don't like 'em, don't have one. But do not stand on your soapbox and preach the morals of abortions. Some that have abortions do not have the financial means to care for their babies. And I am sure as hell sick of paying for welfare.

Abortions will probably stop more George Floyds than Beethovens'. It's also a bunch cheaper. If you feel different, you can pay my share of welfare.

I dont see the unborn as inanimate objects.

If your hypothesis was correct, that food = more babies was correct, 1st world nations would be flooded with new births, and we are not. Reality is exactly the opposite. As nations become more prosperous and food supplies become more secure, birth rates drop.

The single biggest cause of third world nations is corrupt governments. Instead of sending food to their poor, periodically, we should just knock off all their corrupt leaders. Let them figure out what to do about it with the knowledge that if the new leaders are corrupt as well, we'll use them to field test our latest weapon systems.

I said "animals and people living in abysmal ignorance". I was talking about poor ignorant 3rd world types both inside the U.S. and outside that we subsidize the fertility of. Japan and white North America and white people in general aren't guilty. For that matter Russia is not guilty.
49 years of conservatives arguing that abortion is wrong and RvW is bad law and now that it’s overturned the conservatives that are against murdering infants are now communists and Xi Jinping supporters?…..just when you think the clown world can’t get any more retarded and someone comes up with this doozy. 😂😂😂
Going through my adult years, I was very much unaligned regarding abortion. It seemed wrong, but it wasn't something I was going to get wound up about.

It was not until I was married to KYHillChick, and KYHillChick was working for Children's Hospital's PSI program that things began to change. PSI stands for Postponing Sexual Involvement. It used high-schoolers who were paid and trained to go into the middle schools and teach sexual education. It was a hugely successful program and dramatically lowered teen pregnancy rates. Once you let inner-city kids actually know what causes it, things like STD levels, pregnancy, and abortions kind of dry up. At the heart of it is a fight against ignorance.

So somewhere in her 10 year stint, I start listening carefully to the whole thing. PSI was neutral on abortion. They just gave out the facts. As a result, the lost out on some of the grant moneys available to abstinence-only programs. However, on balance, they got more money by including abortion education in the curriculum The bottom line was that minorities were using abortion at a far higher rate than whites, and forces outside PSI were perfectly happy with that.

When you get down to it, Abortion as it is practiced in this country is very racially motivated. The numbers are staggering. It amounts to racial genocide. When I realized the disparity between Blacks and Whites, I realized what I was looking at. What's even weirder, is that when Obama got into office, one of the first things that happened was all the inner-city sex ed programs were quietly wiped out and only pre-natal care programs and abortion programs got federal funding.

Look guys, my family came from Germany in the 1920's. We were in it when Hitler got his start, and some of us even met him. Eugenics is fairly easy to spot, and given government impetus, it quickly morphs into genocide. Once you understand that, the rest comes easy. I know that some would look at what I just said and say that, considering whose population is being controlled, that it's a good thing. However, I want y'all to remember that as time progresses, the list of undesirable elements grows to fit the capacity of the industry built to process them. If you build a bigger meat grinder, you want something to feed it.
If you believe abortion “facts” you probably believe COVID “facts.”

Antelope is a perfect example of the type.

They’re purposefully framed to sell you something. Don’t be a chump and buy it.
I believe there h av e been benefits to abortion.

Pro-Lifers like to talk about Beethoven and Einstein, and cancer.
They aren't wrong.

The opposite is mostly true.
The folks getting abortions aren't likely to create high level citizens.

Anyone who disputes this is either blinded with zealotry,
Or choses not to actually think.

There would be benefits to head shooting every person who
retires or disabilities out of the workforce. These people are a
drag on the country. Our economy would shrink, but those left would
eventually benefit. Until it was their turn!

For some reason, many see killing babies as ok, even ones that
have been born in some instances. But would find the statements
about non-productive people abhorrent. Why?

Arbitrarily ending human life is abhorrent.

Heck, I'm pro death penalty.
Killing a killer seems just. But as I get older, I have some issue with it.
It's not really a deterrent, that's just fantasy.
It's an easy thing to puff up about, look all bad ass.
Dive into it, consider it in a close up manner. From the prospective
of those who personally carry it out. Not sure it is a good thing at all.
Originally Posted by deflave
If you believe abortion “facts” you probably believe COVID “facts.”

Antelope is a perfect example of the type.

They’re purposefully framed to sell you something. Don’t be a chump and buy it.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
We fought a war over the idea that one human should not "own" another human.

How much different is this issue of abortion? Do not the abortion advocates give all rights and power to just one party in the issue?

Oh, but they will say "that is a blob of cells, not a human".

But it is easy to prove this is a human, just like it is easy to prove a woman vs man (despite Brown's inability to define). It is called DNA.

Reasoning that society is somehow better off because we can selectively kill off less desirables will create a world no sane person would want to live in.

We will have reduced humanity to a herd of cattle that need culling now and then.
Originally Posted by prplbkrr

So If I no longer want to be a parent, I can put my child down?

If you dont want to be a parent in the first place, use contraceptives, why is that hard of a concept?
Originally Posted by hookeye
A lot more kids, black or white, would get adopted if it didn't cost so much. It can cost anywhere from $20 to 50k and that's just out of the reach of many couples who would be great parents.

68% vote democrat.

Screw that. Somebody is going to have to put on their big girl panties and (finally) take responsibility.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by hookeye
A lot more kids, black or white, would get adopted if it didn't cost so much. It can cost anywhere from $20 to 50k and that's just out of the reach of many couples who would be great parents.

My cousin and his wife - can't have kids due to medical issues. Tried to adopt. Got taken for a total scam. Used lawyers, background checks - the whole deal. Turns out she was never pregnant and falsified everything for the money. They found out when they traveled to Houston for the birth. Devastated is not a strong enough word.
When your Grandkids are murdered in the gulags, just remember, you voted for it.
My grandkids are far more likely to be murdered by foreigners brought in to prop up the government system than the native born.
My personal life has never been affected by abortion in anyway .
But I don't think a hard yes or no is correct in all cases. Hard radical either way is just not good ..
Originally Posted by ldholton
But I don't think a hard yes or no is correct in all cases. Hard radical either way is just not good ..

I think The Buddha agrees
Never been asked to dial 1 for English?
It's just another way to justify abortion. They screw up the laws on adoption so much that it makes it almost impossible to adopt then claim it justifies the need for murder. They use the courts to justify everything they want to get done. They know they do not have the support of the people on.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Never been asked to dial 1 for English?

That question may have went over my head but
Yeah I've been asked that before so you can make a question about the one particular call you're on not every call you get.
I like Mr Harry's spay/neuter program. If you have demonstrated your inability to feed and care for yourself, EBT/Medicaid, whatever form of public welfare....you have then amply demonstrated the fact that you will be unable to care for a child. You want food and care from public welfare programs? Snip, snip. Nobody gets killed, no body parts get sold.

We can nitpick the .5 percent of the ones where a mothers life maybe in jeopardy or maybe even rape......but the important thing is to do something about the overwhelming majority of pregnancies that could have been avoided in the first place. After that, we can address the others. The issue with rape, is how many girls scream it because they dont want to get in trouble with their parents. And allowing abortions in rape cases may cause them to falsely accuse the man in order to get an abortion.

I dated a girl that had two abortions, not my kids. Both times strictly for convenience. Needless to say we didnt last, always bothered me and in back of my mind.

Funny how the guy has no sayso in the matter, what if he wants the child and the woman doesnt. And when it comes to child support, what if she wants it and he doesnt? Why should he be on the hook when he has no sayso in an abortion.

My guess is that a lot of those who have an abortion don't have parents to teach them about responsibility. Birth control should be readily available to everyone at any age, with or without a parents permission. That would save a lot of abortions, but parents are so naive they don't think their little sweetheart's will have sex. Preaching abstinence has been proven that it doesn't work.

[/quote]
And conservatives refuse to see the benefits to abortion. Yet a conservative believes in the death penalty, talk about hypocrites. Abortion isn't ideal but as a country we're very lucky that it's available. [/quote]

In your scenario, the criminal has done some overt illegal act which has a punishment that calls for the death penalty. He or she knows the consequences and decided to do an act that forfeits his or her life. What did the child in the womb do to forfeit his or her life? There is no hypocrisy in being a Lon anti abortion conservative and also supporting the death penalty.
My guess is that a lot of those who have an abortion don't have parents to teach them about responsibility. Birth control should be readily available to everyone at any age, with or without a parents permission. That would save a lot of abortions, but parents are so naive they don't think their little sweetheart's will have sex. Preaching abstinence has been proven that it doesn't work.
10-4 on birth control availability.

I feel similar to the Miranda decision. No one has to be a witness against themselves as per the Constitution. I get that and 100% agree with it. But as per Miranda the only person you can have to represent you is an attorney. That makes Miranda nothing more than a jobs program for unemployed or under employed attorneys. I don't see that providing jobs for attorneys is anywhere in the Constitution. The same thing happened with Roe v Wade. The Supreme's build in something that wasn't there. After all it was under the direction of the Warren Court. (chief justice Earl Warren) The same guy who went in and told Lee Harvey Oswald he didn't have to say a thing while the FBI was trying to interrogate him at the very same time.

kwg

The only thing wrong with this position is....welfare is lucrative enough that it incentivises squirting out more babies...a lifestyle in inner cities.

Depo prevera should be the filter medium for the water systems in all populations below a certain income level.
The things the Leftist get US into..
Allow them Power and soon you have Rubble..
Originally Posted by flintlocke

The only thing wrong with this position is....welfare is lucrative enough that it incentivises squirting out more babies...a lifestyle in inner cities.

No benefit increase after 2 dependents, watch the lifestyle stop.

Never happen, but neither will most things.
Some issues that are driving the anti abortion have changed since R/W came into being.

A. killing of infants by cutting their spinal cord as they exit the womb during birth

B. organ harvest industry from aborted babies

Within the Black community in some areas, it is not popular for men to wear protection, it is part of a man's virality to make a woman pregnant. Men not wearing condoms and women having babies is a cultural thing that is not spoken of in the White community. If you wanted to start a riot in a high school, have a Doctor come in and give a lecture on the use of Condoms and Birth Control, Blacks would be fighting! As a result, STD's are rampant in the Black community and un wed mothers, pitiful uneducated.

For many, abortion is birth control in the poorest of communities, and this will NEVER change. There are women that can not take birth control pills, and others that the pill is not effective on. Various Other forms of birth control and protection do not work for other women.

Pregnancy does not go without risk, and in some cases extreme risk.

Many women that go through abortions experience severe emotional Trauma from the experience, and some women have had so many abortions(6) that they can not longer have children.

Hormones control most of us, especially under the age of 26, do you remember this?. We threw away our brains when we were young and our parents did not know anything.

Locally, girls are getting pregnant at 12-14 years old, their bodies are not ready, and their parents are still "adult" children with no ability to pay hospital bills and care for children/grandchildren. Driven by guilt, the parents agree to help raise the grandchild, stepping off into quick sand REALITY. I have seen Grand parents financially destroyed from taking on the responsibility of raising their grand children and children, while their children continued to be complete idiots.

Several years ago, I watched a video of a Doctor clipping a babies spinal cord as the baby's head was emerging from the womb. That video left it's scars on my mind.

As far as the Government goes, we are taking on all the poor of South America. I don't know how the Government can afford much more on any level, and the level of benefits to us elderly people and Vets will diminish for something more popular that will get votes.

.This is a horrible mess, and it is so easy to Judge when it is not you or your family in this Tremendous Financial and Emotional predicament.

Jesus will be THE JUDGE, not me. In the mean time, help if/where you can.

Originally Posted by flintlocke
I like Mr Harry's spay/neuter program. If you have demonstrated your inability to feed and care for yourself, EBT/Medicaid, whatever form of public welfare....you have then amply demonstrated the fact that you will be unable to care for a child. You want food and care from public welfare programs? Snip, snip. Nobody gets killed, no body parts get sold.

This is the most logical solution, and my opinion for sometime

68% vote democrat.

Screw that. Somebody is going to have to put on their big girl panties and (finally) take responsibility.

How much are you willing to increase your taxes to pay for these kids?

Not one thin dime. Like I said, they are going to have to put on their big girl panties.
Is it too late to abort Biden?

68% vote democrat.

The money will be spent if they raise it or not. The money aspect of this is a complete none issue for me.

Murder is murder. Full stop. That's where I am.
Why is it that the victims of abortion never get to have a say in who lives or dies? Those who favor abortion are all already born and NONE of them volunteer to knock themselves off so an unborn child might live.

And, all those unadopted kids? I'll bet that most of them would be adopted if the cost of adoption was within the reach of the average family.
It has its own heart and own dna, stop saying its your body.
And, all those unadopted kids? I'll bet that most of them would be adopted if the cost of adoption was within the reach of the average family.
The fact is, most, if not all healthy infants are adopted. It's the older kids that languish in foster care.

And conservatives refuse to see the benefits to abortion. Yet a conservative believes in the death penalty, talk about hypocrites.

Ummm.....
The fact is, most, if not all healthy infants are adopted. It's the older kids that languish in foster care.

Got a good friend that is starting to do temporary fostering of infants and toddlers. She can be called in the middle of the night to go get a child due to a situation with the childs parents and the state. She could have the child two weeks, or two months. I think its pretty cool she is doing this.
IF this leak is factual, abortion will still be perfectly legal in most states. Some states will even relax any restrictions on it.

Folks will just need to hop a flight, or road trip at the most, for access to abortions.

If people want to have easy local access, they will live in the states that provide it.

Not sure what all the fuss is about, on either side of this.
It's pretty hard to have this conversation if you can't agree that there is sanctity to human life. Otherwise, you are just discussing livestock management.

As with most things, government involvement has aggravated the situation. The "great society" is a wonderful example.

Remember, marxists want family destruction almost as much as they want eradication of religion. And, they will do anything to cause chaos and division as it creates totalitarian opportunity.
Originally Posted by Backroads
IF this leak is factual, abortion will still be perfectly legal in most states. Some states will even relax any restrictions on it.

Folks will just need to hop a flight, or road trip at the most, for access to abortions.

If people want to have easy local access, they will live in the states that provide it.

Supposedly confirmed as a authentic first draft.
It was Margaret Sanger, a notorious racist and eugenetist from the 1930's who envisioned abortion as a way of ridding the world of those she considered unfit to live. Here is one of her gems:

“On the other hand, the mass of ignorant Negroes still breed carelessly and disastrously, so that the increase among Negroes, even more than the increase among whites, is from that part of the population least intelligent and fit, and least able to rear their children properly.”~W.E.B. DuBois, Professor of Sociology, Atlanta University. “Black Folk and Birth Control.” [Margaret Sanger’s] Birth Control Review, Volume XXII, Number 8 (New Series, May 1938, the “Negro Number”), page 90.
...Sorry. I jumped in too early. Didn't read to the end of this thread.

Yeah, but you are talking about minors in a lot of cases, they just cant up and live in another state that allows abortion. How many parents plan ahead and buy their houses where their daughter can get an abortion easy if the situation arises. The responsible thing for a kid to do is tell their parents and they travel to a state that will do it. How many dumbass kids will be too afraid to tell their parents and take a different route.

I dont think a parent can "veto" an abortion anywhere if their child wants one.

I agree, leave it up to the states, either move and vote accordingly to want you want.
I bet we will see some movement on the parents rights in their children's medical decisions.

Right now it is pretty ridiculous.

As a minor right now you can pick your own gender, get birth control and get abortions without parental consent.

As a minor right now you can not take an ibuprofen at school, get ears pierced or get tattooed without parental consent.

As a minor right now you can pick your own gender, get birth control and get abortions without parental consent.

That depends on state laws right now, some states require parental consent if under 18, some dont, some just a family member, grandmother, aunt, whatever....or just a judge to say your parents arent capable if you can prove your parents suck and not able consent.
I bet we will see some movement on the parents rights in their children's medical decisions.

Right now it is pretty ridiculous.

As a minor right now you can not take an ibuprofen at school, get ears pierced or get tattooed without parental consent.

You can see where it's headed. If a child can decide all that, then they can decide to have sex with an adult too. Liberals are a sick, depraved group.
Originally Posted by killerv

That depends on state laws right now, some states require parental consent if under 18, some dont, some just a family member, grandmother, aunt, whatever....or just a judge to say your parents arent capable if you can prove your parents suck and not able consent.

Yep, states get to decide.

Just as it should be.
© 24hourcampfire