Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
It’s something I find myself thinking a lot about lately. First let me say that I feel murdering babies is pure evil especially the more we find out the motives behind it such as what’s been exposed by project Veritas. That being said how much more [bleep] would the country be if all of these were allowed to turn into adults. I don’t know the statistics of the type of people having abortions I’m guessing low educated, under or unemployed, and future burdens on society. The most disgusting and disturbing thing I find about abortion is the push to kill babies after childbirth. I’m convinced there is a more sinister reason behind that such as harvest of body parts, than protecting the health of the mother.

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute
GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
we will never know if the baby aborted could have grown up to cure cancer or change the world in any number of ways. One thing is it probably would have made a lot of people more cautious of having un protected sex. One could also ask the question in this manner, How many people are you willing to line up against a wall and shoot to reduce the number of poor or uneducated in this country? same principle. Just because they might be poor or might be uneducated there still is no reason to abort them. They are still an innocent child.

The worst thing ever to happen to cops is the personal video recorder... Now people can see the truth
RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Sako
we will never know if the baby aborted could have grown up to cure cancer or change the world in any number of ways. One thing is it probably would have made a lot of people more cautious of having un protected sex. One could also ask the question in this manner, How many people are you willing to line up against a wall and shoot to reduce the number of poor or uneducated in this country? same principle. Just because they might be poor or might be uneducated there still is no reason to abort them. They are still an innocent child.

Very well said and great analogy.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Irving_D
It’s something I find myself thinking a lot about lately. First let me say that I feel murdering babies is pure evil especially the more we find out the motives behind it such as what’s been exposed by project Veritas. That being said how much more [bleep] would the country be if all of these were allowed to turn into adults. I don’t know the statistics of the type of people having abortions I’m guessing low educated, under or unemployed, and future burdens on society. The most disgusting and disturbing thing I find about abortion is the push to kill babies after childbirth. I’m convinced there is a more sinister reason behind that such as harvest of body parts, than protecting the health of the mother.

The authors of the book "Freakonomics" had that very theory. The reason why violent crime, statistically was down since the 90's was because those most likely to commit it were aborted starting in the 70's.

I, personally, find abortion evil and murder. I also understand that RvW should have been over turned based on bad law and science - regardless of my personal moral/religious beliefs.

If it's not your DNA, you don't get a choice. That unborn baby/fetus/glob of cells (chose your term depending on pov) has separate and distinct DNA from the mother and father and thus - is a separate human being, given those cells will not and can not ever turn into anything other than a human being.

Me

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Abortion: A practice supported by an industry selling organs.

IC B2

A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Caplock

My opinion is you are spot on, it’s all about the dollar.

NRA Endowment Member
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Abortion is a liberals' human sacrifice

Last edited by Badgerloader; 05/03/22.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Why does it make a difference if a child is in our out of the womb?

Seems to me that our societal fight against nature (and nature’s Creator) has us becoming murderous haters of ourselves.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

I am 110% against abortion and always will be, but with that said, I must admit that whenever there's a news story about a child / children dying after suffering extreme neglect and physical, emotional and often sexual abuse, in some cases for years, inflicted and/or allowed by parent(s) / guardian(s), I can't help but think to myself that they would have been better off had they never been born.

I
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by asheepdog
Originally Posted by Caplock

My opinion is you are spot on, it’s all about the dollar.

That’s been my opinion as well, if I’m not mistaken the founder of planned parenthood’s mission was to keep the population of minorities down. I can’t remember where I read it I’m pretty sure they were a democrat and kkk member

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute
IC B3

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
We put them on the Table and make them Comfortable while the Mother Decides what to do.
Governor Ralph Northrop

You see they’ve move on with their Ritual and your still thinking like it’s 1973 ..
Rare and Safe…
If you let them have a Barbecue in the Clinic they Will..

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by RL

Yes.....couldn't agree more. The demand to adopt infants way outnumbers the supply.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Planned parenthood started out as a way to reduce the birth rate of black children. It evolved into an organ harvesting organization and now it is all about money from the sale of those organs and body parts.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
This has got to be the most famous tomato in the country. Can't wait until you eat it.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Nearly 40% of all abortions in America since Roe v. Wade have been from Black Americans. This equates to more than 20 million Black pregnancies aborted. That would be the equivalent to either the populations of New York or Florida. Yet Black people make up just 14% of the U.S. White people account for 35% of all abortions as the majority population in the country.
We'd be screwed if it wasn't for abortion. I read somewhere that over 50 percent of the abortions were performed on blacks, freeloaders and deadbeats. Those numbers are not including those who were juveniles.
Abortion isn't ideal but without it we'd be a third world country already.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Irving_D

Don’t take their bait.

There is no upside to killing children.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by RL

Yes.....couldn't agree more. The demand to adopt infants way outnumbers the supply.

I'd pretty much think I'd disown my kids before I'd adopt a black baby as a grandkid. That's something weirdo movie stars and ultra liberals do.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Nearly 40% of all abortions in America since Roe v. Wade have been from Black Americans. This equates to more than 20 million Black pregnancies aborted. That would be the equivalent to either the populations of New York or Florida. Yet Black people make up just 14% of the U.S. White people account for 35% of all abortions as the majority population in the country.
We'd be screwed if it wasn't for abortion. I read somewhere that over 50 percent of the abortions were performed on blacks, freeloaders and deadbeats. Those numbers are not including those who were juveniles.
Abortion isn't ideal but without it we'd be a third world country already.

My thoughts exactly.the welfare system is a huge drain on the USA and would expand rapidly if minority breeding is left unchecked.

I tend to use more than enough gun
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RL

As long as you are talking normal white babies that is true. There are more than enough FAS and handicapped babies to go around.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by RL

As long as you are talking normal white babies that is true. There are more than enough FAS and handicapped babies to go around.

Fostering FAS babies and children is getting to be big business for many in the villages! Why they don't sterilize the village breeders after they run a few damaged babies out is beyond me?

I tend to use more than enough gun
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

497 members (1Longbow, 12344mag, 160user, 22kHornet, 257man, 17CalFan, 42 invisible), 1,936 guests, and 1,107 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,875
Posts18,478,865
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.