T
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Originally Posted by Peddler
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
About 130,000 kids are adopted each year.
Right now, there's 120,000 kids awaiting adoption in the U.S.
Each year, 20,000 "age out" and make it to 18 without ever getting adopted.

Depending on the study, there's somewhere between 600,000 to 1.3 million abortions performed in the U.S annually.
86% are for unmarried women.
68% vote democrat.
50% are to women below the poverty level, 76% below 2x the poverty level. The 2018 Federal Poverty Level for an individual is $16,147

In other words, YOU TAX DOLLARS WILL PAY FOR THESE FUTURE DEMOCRATE VOTERS.

And conservatives refuse to see the benefits to abortion. Yet a conservative believes in the death penalty, talk about hypocrites. Abortion isn't ideal but as a country we're very lucky that it's available.
The Democrat Party appreciates your full support.
I can definitely see the positive effects of abortion as a conservative that can think for themselves. Glad God gave me a brain to think with instead of thinking with my heart.

God gave me a brain and soul as well that both tell me unequivocally that abortion is pure evil. But I don't even need to bring God into it. The previous lucid arguments about murder, innocence and due process suffice. And if you "can definitely see the positive effects of abortion" you aren't a conservative, that's for damn sure.

I was told at Sunday school that I wasn't a Christian because of abortion, now I'm not a conservative because of abortion. Bunch of judgemental people who are holier than thou person.

Seems like a lot of good people are trying to open your eyes but you're refusing to see.

I don't like abortion but I can see need for it. If my daughter was raped and impregnated I sure hope she could get an abortion if she chose to. You wouldn't want abortion available to your daughter if she was raped and impregnated? How about if it was by a negro?

Life is good live it while you can.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Nearly 40% of all abortions in America since Roe v. Wade have been from Black Americans. This equates to more than 20 million Black pregnancies aborted. That would be the equivalent to either the populations of New York or Florida. Yet Black people make up just 14% of the U.S. White people account for 35% of all abortions as the majority population in the country.
We'd be screwed if it wasn't for abortion. I read somewhere that over 50 percent of the abortions were performed on blacks, freeloaders and deadbeats. Those numbers are not including those who were juveniles.
Abortion isn't ideal but without it we'd be a third world country already.

I believe that the number is 40% of Black pregnancies are aborted and not that 40% of all abortions are by black Americans.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 45_100
Planned parenthood started out as a way to reduce the birth rate of black children. It evolved into an organ harvesting organization and now it is all about money from the sale of those organs and body parts.

By "cancel culture" standards, Margaret Sanger and her life's work ought to be dropped into the dustbin of history by the very people who support Planned Parenthood most. Those who are pulling statues down apparently have no idea what they're doing.

Steve.

"I was a deerhunter long before I was a man." ~Gene Wensel's Come November (2000)
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." ~Theodore Roosevelt
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nearly 40% of all abortions in America since Roe v. Wade have been from Black Americans. This equates to more than 20 million Black pregnancies aborted. That would be the equivalent to either the populations of New York or Florida. Yet Black people make up just 14% of the U.S. White people account for 35% of all abortions as the majority population in the country.
We'd be screwed if it wasn't for abortion. I read somewhere that over 50 percent of the abortions were performed on blacks, freeloaders and deadbeats. Those numbers are not including those who were juveniles.

If you haven't noticed from the last two years of pandemic lunacy, riots, stolen elections, transgender schit, people stealing stuff with impunity etc, we're not far from a third world country now. And all of that is because of the Democrat Party, the same people who champion the abortion issue that you are defending. There are common underlying themes here- no respect for the sanctity of life, no personal accountability, no moral compass, no due process, and an ends justify the means mentality all cut through the very fabric of our society until we live in chaos. And we're on our way.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Depending on the study, there's somewhere between 600,000 to 1.3 million abortions performed in the U.S annually.
68% vote democrat.
50% are to women below the poverty level, 76% below 2x the poverty level. The 2018 Federal Poverty Level for an individual is $16,147

And conservatives refuse to see the benefits to abortion. Yet a conservative believes in the death penalty, talk about hypocrites. Abortion isn't ideal but as a country we're very lucky that it's available.
I can definitely see the positive effects of abortion as a conservative that can think for themselves. Glad God gave me a brain to think with instead of thinking with my heart.

God gave me a brain and soul as well that both tell me unequivocally that abortion is pure evil. But I don't even need to bring God into it. The previous lucid arguments about murder, innocence and due process suffice. And if you "can definitely see the positive effects of abortion" you aren't a conservative, that's for damn sure.

I was told at Sunday school that I wasn't a Christian because of abortion, now I'm not a conservative because of abortion. Bunch of judgemental people who are holier than thou person.

Seems like a lot of good people are trying to open your eyes but you're refusing to see.

I don't like abortion but I can see need for it. If my daughter was raped and impregnated I sure hope she could get an abortion if she chose to. You wouldn't want abortion available to your daughter if she was raped and impregnated? How about if it was by a negro?

Not to argue....but isn't that pretty rare?

I am MAGA.
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I’m down with spaying and neutering.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Houston_2

I believe that the number is 40% of Black pregnancies are aborted and not that 40% of all abortions are by black Americans.

37% Black
22% Hispanic
8% Other
34% White

This is ordered as a percent of pregnancy's by state:

Code
State	Rate	Number	% aborted
DC	30.2	5,630	37.10%
NJ	28	48,110	32.20%
NY	26.3	105,380	31.40%
MD	25	29,800	29.40%
CT	17.7	11,910	25.30%
RI	16.7	3,500	24.80%
FL	18.6	71,050	24.10%
CA	16.4	132,680	22.00%
IL	16.6	42,080	22.00%
GA	16.9	36,330	21.90%
NV	16.4	9,690	21.30%
MA	13.5	18,590	20.80%
NC	14.6	29,500	19.70%
MI	14.2	26,630	19.30%
VT	11.4	1,300	18.70%
PA	13.1	31,260	18.50%
U.S.	13.5	862,320	18.30%
OR	11.9	9,640	18.10%
WA	12.1	17,740	16.80%
NM	11.7	4,620	16.30%
CO	10.9	12,390	16.10%
KS	12.2	6,830	15.80%
HI	12	3,200	15.40%
NH	9.2	2,210	15.40%
DE	10.5	1,900	14.90%
VA	10.2	17,210	14.60%
ME	8.8	2,040	14.20%
LA	10.6	9,920	14.00%
MN	10.1	10,740	13.50%
AZ	9.2	12,400	13.20%
OH	9.4	20,630	13.10%
ND	7.9	1,160	13.10%
TN	9.2	12,140	13.00%
TX	9.4	55,440	12.70%
MT	8.3	1,580	11.80%
AK	8.6	1,260	10.80%
AL	6.4	6,110	9.40%
WI	5.9	6,360	8.90%
IA	6.3	3,760	8.90%
OK	6.2	4,780	8.70%
IN	5.9	7,710	8.60%
SC	5.3	5,120	8.20%
AR	5.5	3,200	7.90%
NE	5.5	2,020	7.30%
WV	4.4	1,430	7.10%
MS	4.3	2,550	6.40%
MO	4	4,710	6.10%
UT	4.4	2,990	5.80%
KY	3.8	3,200	5.50%
ID	3.9	1,290	5.50%
SD	3.1	500	4.00%
WY	1.3	140	2.00%

*The abortion rate is the number of abortions per 1,000 women aged 15-44 years.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry

Now we're talking.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Some are arguing that abortion is okay because certain demographics would be exterminated more than others. Without getting into a moral argument about that concept, I'd like to just say that most of the damage to this country has probably come at the hands of "educated" white people who have used those demographics as pawns in their devious game of chess to try and destroy America and "fundamentally transform" the country into some perverted Marxist utopia.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

68% vote democrat.

Nope. Wouldn't want it. My morals don't shift due to hard circumstances.
But using an extremely rare almost nonexistent extreme circumstance as an argument for the norm shows how shakey your argument is.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Not to argue....but isn't that pretty rare?

Nope.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8765248/

Results: The national rape-related pregnancy rate is 5.0% per rape among victims of reproductive age (aged 12 to 45); among adult women an estimated 32,101 pregnancies result from rape each year. Among 34 cases of rape-related pregnancy, the majority occurred among adolescents and resulted from assault by a known, often related perpetrator. Only 11.7% of these victims received immediate medical attention after the assault, and 47.1% received no medical attention related to the rape. A total 32.4% of these victims did not discover they were pregnant until they had already entered the second trimester; 32.2% opted to keep the infant whereas 50% underwent abortion and 5.9% placed the infant for adoption; an additional 11.8% had spontaneous abortion.

Conclusions: Rape-related pregnancy occurs with significant frequency. It is a cause of many unwanted pregnancies and is closely linked with family and domestic violence. As we address the epidemic of unintended pregnancies in the United States, greater attention and effort should be aimed at preventing and identifying unwanted pregnancies that result from sexual victimization.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by RUM7
But using an extremely rare almost nonexistent extreme circumstance as an argument for the norm shows how shakey your argument is.

32,000 a year is not "almost nonexistent".

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Compared to 6 some odd million?

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Massive can o’ worms to open.

No easy answers.

I’ve personally been thinking on this topic since I was about 18. And I still can’t dial in 100% on where I’m at with it.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Some are arguing that abortion is okay because certain demographics would be exterminated more than others. Without getting into a moral argument about that concept, I'd like to just say that most of the damage to this country has probably come at the hands of "educated" white people who have used those demographics as pawns in their devious game of chess to try and destroy America and "fundamentally transform" the country into some perverted Marxist utopia.

Pretty ironic how the "Conservative Christians" are now the useful idiots who'll help turn this country Marxist, and pay for it with their own tax dollar, telling us how they are so morally superior on they are marched off to the gulags.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm with you on that. There ought not be any food aid to the 3rd world or domestic welfare without spaying the recipients. All money for spaying should be directed at females. We all know what the outcome is if you have a pasture with a bunch of cows, steers, and 2 or 3 bulls.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

24,576 murders in the U.S last year. So 1.5 times as many rape victims impregnated each year.
By your logic murder is "almost nonexistent", guess we can ban guns for self defense.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 05/03/22.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Pretty ironic how the "Conservative Christians" are now the useful idiots who'll help turn this country Marxist, and pay for it with their own tax dollar, telling us how they are so morally superior on they are marched off to the gulags.

Holy crap, could you possibly twist that logic into more of a pretzel? Please tell us all about the butterfly effect.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Hastings
I'm with you on that. There ought not be any food aid to the 3rd world or domestic welfare without spaying the recipients. All money for spaying should be directed at females. We all know what the outcome is if you have a pasture with a bunch of cows, steers, and 2 or 3 bulls.

Xi Jinping would be proud of you.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

24,576 murders in the U.S last year. So 1.5 times as many rape victims impregnated each year.
By your logic murder is "almost nonexistent", guess we can ban guns for self defense.

Alright....so it's an emotional topic for you. Fine.

Just because it's unpleasant....doesn't mean it's terribly common.

I am MAGA.
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

635 members (1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 1234, 67 invisible), 2,095 guests, and 1,225 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,834
Posts18,496,715
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.