Home
Sheriff called anti semite doubles down and writes an excellent op-ed laying out jewish roles in communism, etc...Massive tears in the comments too lol

https://idahodispatch.com/op-ed-reb...-baseless-claims-that-i-am-anti-semitic/
He s got some pair of balls !
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
“You know you’re over the target when you’re taking flak!”

Sig line material.
Jesus Christ and Adolf Hitler both told the truth about the Jews.
Interesting read. I wasn't aware of a lot of that. I've got some studying to do. I thought they just ran hollywood. I did know several Russian jews when I lived in Jerusalem.

Bb
Quite the read.
I house-sat for an Airman who was going to Okinawa for 8 months. He had a library consisting of hundreds of books on this topic and had traveled and spoke to many people when he was stationed in Europe.
His plain and simple comment about WW II, was, hitler was fighting off the bolshevik communist that had taken over his country. He said you can't believe a single word of the '''story''' told on TV. All lies just like the comment in the article states.

I told him what my grand-dad told me he saw in Germany while fighting in WWII, bodies were being dug up and trucked to locations for photos. Skinny dehydrated bodies were put out front and on top for the photos. And every one of the dead bodies during a war was ''supposedly'' a jewish person.
My Grand-dad said you couldn't get a straight answer about anything whatsoever, someone said this - someone heard that someone read this/that. THEN the '''official''' story comes out, all '''facts''' and guess who writes and puts out the '''official''' story?
Straight from the bolshevik/communist play-book,, attack anybody who disputes '''the official story'''.
This is a long article w/extensive notes, and a hard read:

https://www.theoccidentalobserver.n...aping-and-killing-gentiles-the-evidence/

Leather-Jacketed Coke-Snorting Jews in the Soviet Secret Police Torturing, Raping and Killing Gentiles: The Evidence
Wow....

Interesting read.
Doug Traubel seems unafraid to notice what is right in front of his nose, something which has become a crime in several European countries.
4 lectures by Pinker, a Jewish professor, on the topic of why people hate Jews.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Steven+Pinker+-+Jews%2C+Genes+and+Intelligence

Hitler called out the top 2%, which was dog whistle for "Jews".

They are hated for being middlemen that get rich while producing nothing.

As Pinker points out, the Chinese and Indians do the same middleman work in Asia and are hated even more.

I would like to point out that income in the USA: 1) Indian, 2) Chinese, 3) Jewish.

And those immigrants from India are off the charts high income. It is not close.

Jews have the highest average IQ of 120.
Pygmies have the lowest average IQ of 60.
Australian aborigines' 65.
African blacks 70
American blacks 85

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by BCBH
Sheriff called anti semite doubles down and writes an excellent op-ed laying out jewish roles in communism, etc...Massive tears in the comments too lol

Great post, info and thread. Thanks.
Originally Posted by deadlift_dude
Doug Traubel seems unafraid to notice what is right in front of his nose, something which has become a crime in several European countries.

Yep many people who have questioned '''the official story''' went to prison.

I remember a lady who had got out of prison and a talk radio guy read aloud what she said that sent her to prison. It was something so meaningless I couldn't believe it.
But that might become law here in the USA, most presidents cabinets have a high percentage of bolsheviks sitting in the white house making sure the president is doing what they want him to.

There used to be a buttload of History Channel experts on here who would lose their minds when the real truth was told. Enter steveNo, laf, he got wound up and mad when this topic came up, maybe he's jewish, he's a lawyer.
Originally Posted by Clarkm
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Steven+Pinker+-+Jews%2C+Genes+and+Intelligence

As Pinker points out, the Chinese and Indians do the same middleman work in Asian and are hated even more.

I would like to point out that income in the USA: 1) Indian, 2) Chinese, 3) Jewish.

And those immigrants from India are off the charts high income. It is not close.

African blacks 70
American blacks 85

[Linked Image]
Yeah, I'll watch that and get the truth >NOT.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Jesus Christ and Adolf Hitler both told the truth about the Jews.

Correct.

Leather-Jacketed Coke-Snorting Jews in the Soviet Secret Police Torturing, Raping and Killing Gentiles: The Evidence

Great website. Kevin MacDonald has but out a lot of great content.

As Pinker points out, the Chinese and Indians do the same middleman work in Asia and are hated even more.

African blacks 70
American blacks 85

[Linked Image]

Pinker is true to his nature in running interference for his tribe. "They hate us because we're successful and we're successful because we're smart."

Right....

Pinker is correct in that there is a similar pattern (which Thomas Sowell carefully phrased "middle men minorities" so as not to be targeted by the usual suspects).

But the claim of 120IQ for Jews is baloney.

Earlier in the 20th century, an elite/higher status Jewish day school had its students given an IQ test and the mean was in the neighborhood of ~115. That is where the 115-120 IQ number comes from (roughly one standard deviation above the mean white IQ in the USA). The study was fine for what it was, but using the results as a proxy for all Jews or all Jews in America is the sort of thing that gives statistics a bad name.

1. Sample from Jewish private upper class day school. It was the Jewish analog of an upper class Episcopal day school. Oddly enough, students at upper class Episcopal day schools score in the neighborhood of 115 on IQ tests, too.
2. Almost every Jewish student at that day school was Ashkenazi (roughly 50% jewish/levantine, 50% german/euro genetically). Ashkenazi IQ, when subjected to a statistically sound random sampling, averages about 105-107 on an IQ test. Roughly equivalent to the brighter Northern Europeans (Scandis, Finns, N Germans, N Brit Isles) and Northeast Asians (Han Chinese, Japanese, Koreans).
3. The other two main groups of Jews, Sephardic (with roots going back to medieval Spain) and Mizrahi (stayed in the middle east) score lower than the mean for whites in the USA.

What puts the Jews over the top in terms of success is strong in-group favoritism and out-group hatred. Jews like other Jews and Jews hate non-Jews. Their actions say it all:
1. Highly nepotistic (hiring relatives or co-ethnics over non-jews...the "nep" root in "nepotism" is the same "nep" in "nephew")
2. Highly antagonistic toward non-Jews. Just look at the naked hatred displayed by jews toward Russia. Jews especially hate middle & lower class Europeans, as they are some of the few who compete with them as a group.

Kevin MacDonald wrote a book looking at this sort of thing a few years back. Quite readable and worth your time:
The Culture of Critique
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-culture-of-critique-kevin-macdonald/1113698168
https://www.nationalists.org/pdf/culture-of-critique-kevin-macdonald-kindle-edition-2013.pdf
Great read

It’s rare, very rare that I learn something on this forum but I did.

So many jews have ruined humanity through the ages. They are like raccoons in a garden.

Excellent! Where's that Like button??
My wife is slowly catching on. She brings up something she reads about some other screwed up social/news/law/politician etc and 9 times out of 10 I say "Guess what they are?"
It's scary that, for so many members of the Fire, this is their first exposure to this information. It reveals a lot about the level of power this tiny minority wields over what information "the Goyim" are permitted to be exposed to.

Good article,thanks for posting.

and
https://www.idahosaa.org/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by 250Sav_age
My wife is slowly catching on. She brings up something she reads about some other screwed up social/news/law/politician etc and 9 times out of 10 I say "Guess what they are?"
EST
Wow.

Y'all know being a "Jew" is a choice?
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Wow.

Y'all know being a "Jew" is a choice?

LOL yes, DNA testing is all about choosing your ethnicity.

It's an ethnicity cloaked in a religion.

Go look in the mirror again
smile .

So few comments on threads like this.
Last night I started to start a thread, something like 'what's the best rifle' and compare the level of involvement between the two threads. Didn't do it because I know how it would turn out.

I remember a youtube guy who read things that world leaders/international business men/etc. said about jews [not all jewish people]. The comments to him were crazy, he'd explain that he was merely reading what Presidents/Kings/Queens/Civil War Commanders/Henry Ford/+++ had written. Comments to the youtuber, >they were going to kill him etc. frothing at the mouth mad because he informed people of what these highly intelligent successful people had written.
He informed the commenters of where to find the info. in Libraries across the country and around the world. All that did was get him more death threats LAF.
Again it has to be repeated often,, no one is talking about your jewish neighbor who keeps his yard nice, or, the jewish girl you went to school with who was nice.

The Idaho sheriff is talking about a secret society international gang of atheist jews who might never have stepped foot in a Synagogue. Who control banking/churchs/media/politics/++ << yeah I know > it's a bunch of tinfoil hat jive, forget everything I just wrote.

Hey what's good dears bullets? smile
Wow. Sounds like a lot of you own brown shirts.
Judaism is a religion, a choice.

Some of y'all are ignorant.

Depends on who you ask. There's a religious component, of course, but Jews think it's a race, too, since a DNA test is part of the decision making process for whether or not the State of Israel will permit one to become a citizen there.

Really? Explain this:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/tay-sachs-disease/symptoms-causes/syc-20378190

Tay-Sachs disease

Risk factors

Because the gene change that causes Tay-Sachs disease is found more often in certain populations, risk factors for Tay-Sachs disease include having ancestors from:

Eastern and Central European Jewish communities (Ashkenazi Jews)
Certain French Canadian communities in Quebec
Cajun community of Louisiana
Old Order Amish community in Pennsylvania
A blood test can be used to identify carriers of the HEXA gene change that causes Tay-Sachs disease. Genetic counseling is recommended following testing.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

^^ Here's one now who thinks talking about the people the Idaho Sheriff speaks of is wrong, OMG the sheriff is a NAZI !!! smile

Go back to watching the history channel and this weeks space launch.

Might want to rethink. In the former Soviet Union nationality was listed on line five of every citizens' passport which they were required to carry on their person at all times. This of course was not done by accident .

There were Russian, Ukrainian, Georgian, Kazakh, Jewish, Latvian Uzbeki etc. denoted in citizens' identity documents . Nationality was also indicated on every birth certificate and a citizens' military booklet when they served in the military which was required for every male unless you could afford to bribe a doctor that indicated you had a medical issue that prevented you from serving.

Jobs, promotions, travel, apartments, university admission etc was often dictated on nationality quotas as well as connection and bribes. It is a very well documented historical fact that people of Jewish nationality were overly represented in the CPSU. Being a member of the CPSU allowed much better jobs, control, better apartments, international travel , military leadership, more bribes, better access to food, etc.

A large percentage of Jews are secular atheists but still refer to themselves as Jewish

You sound like a descendant of Magnus Hirschfeld still bitter his library got torched lol
Originally Posted by slumlord
Great read

So many jews have ruined humanity through the ages. They are like raccoons in a garden.
Some good wisdom with this.

You sound like a descendant of Magnus Hirschfeld still bitter his library got torched lol

He said what 100 here thought about saying because they're brainwashed by a lifetime of media training.

I found that if I preface my comments each time that we're not talking about you nice jewish neighbor etc. there are far less disputers.

I'll further preface my comments, my best friend for 20 years was jewish, I had a business partner for 8 years who was jewish. I stay in close contact with both of them and always will.
I can't say anything about Jews in general but you cannot hide from history. It is what it is.
Originally Posted by ribka
A large percentage of Jews are secular atheists but still refer to themselves as Jewish
Right. Einstein was an avowed atheist, yet Jews proudly list him as a member of their tribe, i.e., as a fellow Jew. It clearly, therefore, goes beyond a mere consideration of one's religious beliefs and practices.

Might want to rethink. In the former Soviet Union nationality was listed on line five of every citizens' passport which they were required to carry on their person at all times. This of course was not done by accident .

There were Russian, Ukrainian, Georgian, Kazakh, Jewish, Latvian Uzbeki etc. denoted in citizens' identity documents . Nationality was also indicated on every birth certificate and a citizens' military booklet when they served in the military which was required for every male unless you could afford to bribe a doctor that indicated you had a medical issue that prevented you from serving.

Jobs, promotions, travel, apartments, university admission etc was often dictated on nationality quotas as well as connection and bribes. It is a very well documented historical fact that people of Jewish nationality were overly represented in the CPSU. Being a member of the CPSU allowed much better jobs, control, better apartments, international travel , military leadership, more bribes, better access to food, etc.

So a choice?
While there's lots of misinformation and disinformation floating around the topic, I would never dispute the facts and most of what the sheriff wrote are facts.

For me to claim otherwise would be like a black trying to argue that the crime stats about blacks are wrong. It's one thing to be ashamed of a fact, it's another thing to be blind to facts.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Right. Einstein was an avowed atheist, yet Jews proudly list him as a member of their tribe, i.e., as a fellow Jew. It clearly, therefore, goes beyond a mere consideration of one's religious beliefs and practices.

Can I become a Jew?

Can Asians claim Tiger Woods?
African blacks 70
American blacks 85

[Linked Image]

How is the IQ of a Pygmy or an Aus Aboriginal tested? Do we pluck them out of the bush and sit them in a school desk, and expect them to do well?

Were we to face one of their tests in their environment, we would fail miserably I bet.
Originally Posted by Remsen
While there's lots of misinformation and disinformation floating around the topic, I would never dispute the facts and most of what the sheriff wrote are facts.

For me to claim otherwise would be like a black trying to argue that the crime stats about blacks are wrong. It's one thing to be ashamed of a fact, it's another thing to be blind to facts.
Nicely stated.
Can I become a Jew?
You can certainly adopt Judaism (Even if most Jews would rather you didn't). Many Jews would argue that that's not quite the same as becoming a Jew, anyway. A Jew is someone who claims to be of the Tribe of Judah and, by that line, a blood descendant of Abraham.

Hi Remsen !!
Hope Montan'E is nice and warm today smile .

I was going to give an example of black crime along the same line you did, I just didn't bother.

The Airman I mentioned said; the crooked communist/bolshevik jews got a lot of good jews killed or deported, can't argue that point.
People who try and stand up against what the sheriff wrote are ignorant of the history.

Take care..
Originally Posted by 250Sav_age
EST

What does that mean?
Every
Single
Time
Got it, thanks!
Yep .
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Hi Remsen !!

I was going to give an example of black crime along the same line you did, I just didn't bother.

The Airman I mentioned said; the crooked communist/bolshevik jews got a lot of good jews killed or deported, can't argue that point.
People who try and stand up against what the sheriff wrote are ignorant of the history.

Take care..

Montana is sorta mild today, which is actually my preference compared to warm (I'd prefer to have snow every day). My brother just got in from Florida (he lives near Pensacola, retired AF) and he commented on how weird it was to drive through snow on the way here, but he wasn't complaining.

My aunt is a radical leftist and tries to silence those who point out that much of what is said about Jews and Marxism is true. I tell her that this is why people learn to hate Jews...if you can't even accept facts and, hopefully, do something to eliminate the behavior that causes people to hate, you are just perpetuating the problem.

It's not just coincidence that "reform" Judaism, which is where almost all of the leftist political crap originates and is taught, emerged shortly before Marx was born and then spread alongside his dogma.

You won't see Marxism lauded in conservative and orthodox circles.
LIKE !!!

I guess I’m a self hating new lol because technically my mom was Jewish , Dad Irish Catholic My ex was Jewish too. I was raised Catholic though

I consider myself American

Can I become a Jew?

Can Asians claim Tiger Woods?

You can become a practicing Jew (attend synagogue, observe the appropriate high days, etc.), but unless your mother was a Jew (The Standard), you are not a Real Jew in their eyes.
Many Orthodox Jews are fairly conservative like Dennis Prager

Your statement is true

Hi Remsen !!

Take care..

Montana is sorta mild today, which is actually my preference compared to warm (I'd prefer to have snow every day). My brother just got in from Florida (he lives near Pensacola, retired AF) and he commented on how weird it was to drive through snow on the way here, but he wasn't complaining.

My aunt is a radical leftist and tries to silence those who point out that much of what is said about Jews and Marxism is true. I tell her that this is why people learn to hate Jews...if you can't even accept facts and, hopefully, do something to eliminate the behavior that causes people to hate, you are just perpetuating the problem.

It's not just coincidence that "reform" Judaism, which is where almost all of the leftist political crap originates and is taught, emerged shortly before Marx was born and then spread alongside his dogma.

Bump. Shills will need to work harder to slide this one.
BTW I'm swelling with pride right now.
I attend orthodox services, Chabad in particular. Last week, the rabbi's sermon was all about gender identity. It was a short sermon and the rabbi basically said "this is a mental illness, not a matter of civil rights."

In a reform temple you'd hear the exact opposite.

Many Orthodox Jews are fairly conservative like Dennis Prager

Your statement is true

Hi Remsen !!

Take care..

I
In the middle ages, a Jew's chances of reproducing depended on his guesses about the character of those he lended money.

Hitler was for the poor man, and him saying "Top 2%" was dog whistle for "Jews".

What makes Jews come out on top? When you negotiate with them, they know what you are thinking and feeling.

Jews are the smartest in almost every category of IQ, except engineering, where they get beat by NorthEast Asians and Northern Europeans.

But averages alone do not make scientific breakthroughs. They are out on the Gaussian right tail. Males have a slightly higher IQ than females, but the big difference is in the Gaussian distribution variance.
The high variance of male IQ distribution means there lots of very smart males and very dumb males.

So Jewish males make more scientific discoveries.

[Linked Image from atomicheritage.org]

pic posted by an HTML hacker
I still choose to judge people on an individual by individual basis. That said, I can't argue that different demographics are more or less likely to have certain traits.
" ... You can become a practicing Jew (attend synagogue, observe the appropriate high days, etc.), but unless your mother was a Jew (The Standard), you are not a Real Jew in their eyes.

T don't know about that. Sammy Davis, Jr., used to say, "I'm the only one-eyed niqqor Jew cowboy in Hollywood."

Worked for him. grin

L.W.
Good point on the IQ tests.. I remember one example from either Blue Book testing or IQ testing.

The question was "Where do birds nest?" Multiple choice. Very bad, ambiguous, not-thought-out question, but there it was.

Eskimo kids from a treeless environment always got it "wrong". Stupid Ekimos! smile
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Great post, info and thread. Thanks.

Indeed +1

No worries, among us Goyim a way disproportionate number of Nazis were German.
The comments after the article are pure gold.
What makes Jews come out on top?

They value education. A LOT.

In-group preferentialism. Once one of them achieves power over hiring/promotion/advancement, they tend strongly to only hire/promote/advance fellow Jews. Somewhat like what Freemasonry is supposed to operate like, but doesn't nearly to the same extent.

Link to article explaining this.
Bump. Classic shilling on display in this thread. Muh, dey just smart... stop lying.
Ahem... could this be the reason for the latest glowfest?
Besides, thread-sliders be wishing this goes away (it won't).
Likely the most impressive 'letter to the editor' I've ever read.
I often thought the emphasis on Nazi war crimes were over rated compared to the crimes of communism and yet we hear little about them .
Nor do we hear of the orchestrators being hunted down and tried .
I simply attributed it to communists owned media and world powers .
Also explains why Soro’s has not been arrested and tried .
I often question parts of the Bible , but there are many truths to behold .
In the end the best will be deceived comes to mind .
So it falls back to stand for something or fall for anything .
I guess we pick were we are going to stand and hope in the end we made the right stand .
Kenneth
Originally Posted by slumlord
Great read

Let's take this a little further. Why do Jews hate middle and lower class Europeans?

You only need to go back a little more than 100 years to see it. Historically, only the European nobility was literate and had any education. Nobility was Nobility and the peasants accepted them as a higher social cast due to birth, wealth, and education. The lone exception were the Jews in Europe. They were literate and educated, but not nobility.

Therefore, looked down upon by the Nobility and resented by the working class. They weren't noble, but made money and could read and write. Throw in a penchant for being agitators and you can see the roots of resentment and persecution.
This thread does an excellent job of proving why the jews are successful and "rule the world"

If a population that small can dominate maybe they should be emulated?

mike r

In-group preferentialism. Once one of them achieves power over hiring/promotion/advancement, they tend strongly to only hire/promote/advance fellow Jews. Somewhat like what Freemasonry is supposed to operate like, but doesn't nearly to the same extent.

Link to article explaining this.

You ever live in an LDS dominated community???

One might say the same about the WASP dominated areas of the country during the decades when the Irish and Italian immigration was a thing.

And it's regional too. Had a friend that moved from one state to another and found it hard to find work in the greater rural area he moved to. Didn't matter his qualifications in the construction industry, they were gonna hire a cousin or a local from an old family in the area before they hired a newcomer.

It's human nature to take care of the members of one's own "village" or cave first.
I find it generally repulsive to judge anyone other than by his/her individual traits and character; but when I look at our current government (executive and legislative) and note that of those that are the worst, many, many are Jewish. Disproportionately so. And disproportionately represented.
Originally Posted by lvmiker
This thread does an excellent job of proving why the jews are successful and "rule the world"

If a population that small can dominate maybe they should be emulated?

mike r

Absolutely yes >go spend all of your waking hours dwelling over interest rates/stock market/laws & court/business/investments/ways to lower your taxes/etc.etc. then you say look at me I've got more money than you. Anybody can live their life like that but who would want to?
Valsdad,

Yes I saw that while living in Idaho.
One LDS friend,very nice family I ate Christmas dinner with them and did other things with them. Really nice folks.

He sold air-filters and other types of filters and I pondered how he made so much money doing what he did. I commented that where I lived in the coastal southeast if ANYBODY found out you were making good money doing something they'd be doing it ASAP.

It took me a while to figure it out, he belonged to a huge LDS church and they operated solely among themselves. He had schools/prisons/jails/hospitals/govt buildings/other churches/etc. etc. ON LOCK.
Deliver and install the filters by the truckload. No doubt outsiders were chomping at the bit to get their foot in the door but it didn't work that way.
Hell of a thread,thanks for posting.
Guess where the Bolshevik Revolution of the 21st century is going on.
Why Russia is the boogeyman all of a sudden.

https://religionandpolitics.org/2018/10/16/russias-journey-from-orthodoxy-to-atheism-and-back-again/
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
" ... You can become a practicing Jew (attend synagogue, observe the appropriate high days, etc.), but unless your mother was a Jew (The Standard), you are not a Real Jew in their eyes.

T don't know about that. Sammy Davis, Jr., used to say, "I'm the only one-eyed niqqor Jew cowboy in Hollywood."

Worked for him. grin

L.W.

Yeah, I think Sinatra had converted to Judaism too.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Why Russia is the boogeyman all of a sudden.

Russia - and Ukraine - were the first victims...of Communism.
Ah yes, the "muh IQ" canard. In no way ever is general / group behavior to be acknowledged as a cause... only "envy".
the comment section is a better read than the article
Valsdad,

One LDS friend,very nice family I ate Christmas dinner with them and did other things with them. Really nice folks.

He sold air-filters and other types of filters and I pondered how he made so much money doing what he did. I commented that where I lived in the coastal southeast if ANYBODY found out you were making good money doing something they'd be doing it ASAP.

It took me a while to figure it out, he belonged to a huge LDS church and they operated solely among themselves.

Networking!
Originally Posted by hatari
Valsdad,

It took me a while to figure it out, he belonged to a huge LDS church and they operated solely among themselves.

Networking!

^^^this^^^

You see it everywhere.

All those people you met in school and later on in professional settings are golden. At least the ones you didn't piss off or screw in some deal.

Tribal?

I've enjoyed reading this thread.
https://jewishbusinessnews.com/2021/02/11/top-5-george-soros-investment-tips/
THE SHERIFF KNOWS HISTORY!!
video of chinese com party going anti jew
© 24hourcampfire