Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
While there's lots of misinformation and disinformation floating around the topic, I would never dispute the facts and most of what the sheriff wrote are facts.

For me to claim otherwise would be like a black trying to argue that the crime stats about blacks are wrong. It's one thing to be ashamed of a fact, it's another thing to be blind to facts.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by ribka
A large percentage of Jews are secular atheists but still refer to themselves as Jewish
Right. Einstein was an avowed atheist, yet Jews proudly list him as a member of their tribe, i.e., as a fellow Jew. It clearly, therefore, goes beyond a mere consideration of one's religious beliefs and practices.

Can I become a Jew?

Can Asians claim Tiger Woods?

Last edited by Jcubed; 05/13/22.
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Clarkm
Jews have the highest average IQ of 120.
Pygmies have the lowest average IQ of 60.
Australian aborigines' 65.
African blacks 70
American blacks 85

[Linked Image]

How is the IQ of a Pygmy or an Aus Aboriginal tested? Do we pluck them out of the bush and sit them in a school desk, and expect them to do well?

Were we to face one of their tests in their environment, we would fail miserably I bet.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Remsen
While there's lots of misinformation and disinformation floating around the topic, I would never dispute the facts and most of what the sheriff wrote are facts.

For me to claim otherwise would be like a black trying to argue that the crime stats about blacks are wrong. It's one thing to be ashamed of a fact, it's another thing to be blind to facts.
Nicely stated.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Can I become a Jew?
You can certainly adopt Judaism (Even if most Jews would rather you didn't). Many Jews would argue that that's not quite the same as becoming a Jew, anyway. A Jew is someone who claims to be of the Tribe of Judah and, by that line, a blood descendant of Abraham.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Hi Remsen !!
Hope Montan'E is nice and warm today smile .

I was going to give an example of black crime along the same line you did, I just didn't bother.

The Airman I mentioned said; the crooked communist/bolshevik jews got a lot of good jews killed or deported, can't argue that point.
People who try and stand up against what the sheriff wrote are ignorant of the history.

Take care..

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 250Sav_age
My wife is slowly catching on. She brings up something she reads about some other screwed up social/news/law/politician etc and 9 times out of 10 I say "Guess what they are?"
EST

What does that mean?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Every
Single
Time

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Got it, thanks!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Yep .

Posted by Bristoe
IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Hi Remsen !!

I was going to give an example of black crime along the same line you did, I just didn't bother.

The Airman I mentioned said; the crooked communist/bolshevik jews got a lot of good jews killed or deported, can't argue that point.
People who try and stand up against what the sheriff wrote are ignorant of the history.

Take care..

Montana is sorta mild today, which is actually my preference compared to warm (I'd prefer to have snow every day). My brother just got in from Florida (he lives near Pensacola, retired AF) and he commented on how weird it was to drive through snow on the way here, but he wasn't complaining.

My aunt is a radical leftist and tries to silence those who point out that much of what is said about Jews and Marxism is true. I tell her that this is why people learn to hate Jews...if you can't even accept facts and, hopefully, do something to eliminate the behavior that causes people to hate, you are just perpetuating the problem.

It's not just coincidence that "reform" Judaism, which is where almost all of the leftist political crap originates and is taught, emerged shortly before Marx was born and then spread alongside his dogma.

You won't see Marxism lauded in conservative and orthodox circles.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
LIKE !!!

Posted by Bristoe
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

I guess I’m a self hating new lol because technically my mom was Jewish , Dad Irish Catholic My ex was Jewish too. I was raised Catholic though

I consider myself American

Last edited by ribka; 05/13/22.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jcubed
A large percentage of Jews are secular atheists but still refer to themselves as Jewish
Right. Einstein was an avowed atheist, yet Jews proudly list him as a member of their tribe, i.e., as a fellow Jew. It clearly, therefore, goes beyond a mere consideration of one's religious beliefs and practices.

Can I become a Jew?

Can Asians claim Tiger Woods?

You can become a practicing Jew (attend synagogue, observe the appropriate high days, etc.), but unless your mother was a Jew (The Standard), you are not a Real Jew in their eyes.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Many Orthodox Jews are fairly conservative like Dennis Prager

Your statement is true

Hi Remsen !!

Take care..

Montana is sorta mild today, which is actually my preference compared to warm (I'd prefer to have snow every day). My brother just got in from Florida (he lives near Pensacola, retired AF) and he commented on how weird it was to drive through snow on the way here, but he wasn't complaining.

My aunt is a radical leftist and tries to silence those who point out that much of what is said about Jews and Marxism is true. I tell her that this is why people learn to hate Jews...if you can't even accept facts and, hopefully, do something to eliminate the behavior that causes people to hate, you are just perpetuating the problem.

It's not just coincidence that "reform" Judaism, which is where almost all of the leftist political crap originates and is taught, emerged shortly before Marx was born and then spread alongside his dogma.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Bump. Shills will need to work harder to slide this one.
BTW I'm swelling with pride right now.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I attend orthodox services, Chabad in particular. Last week, the rabbi's sermon was all about gender identity. It was a short sermon and the rabbi basically said "this is a mental illness, not a matter of civil rights."

In a reform temple you'd hear the exact opposite.

Many Orthodox Jews are fairly conservative like Dennis Prager

Your statement is true

Hi Remsen !!

Take care..

I

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In the middle ages, a Jew's chances of reproducing depended on his guesses about the character of those he lended money.

Hitler was for the poor man, and him saying "Top 2%" was dog whistle for "Jews".

What makes Jews come out on top? When you negotiate with them, they know what you are thinking and feeling.

Jews are the smartest in almost every category of IQ, except engineering, where they get beat by NorthEast Asians and Northern Europeans.

But averages alone do not make scientific breakthroughs. They are out on the Gaussian right tail. Males have a slightly higher IQ than females, but the big difference is in the Gaussian distribution variance.
The high variance of male IQ distribution means there lots of very smart males and very dumb males.

So Jewish males make more scientific discoveries.

[Linked Image from atomicheritage.org]

pic posted by an HTML hacker

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I still choose to judge people on an individual by individual basis. That said, I can't argue that different demographics are more or less likely to have certain traits.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
" ... You can become a practicing Jew (attend synagogue, observe the appropriate high days, etc.), but unless your mother was a Jew (The Standard), you are not a Real Jew in their eyes.

T don't know about that. Sammy Davis, Jr., used to say, "I'm the only one-eyed niqqor Jew cowboy in Hollywood."

Worked for him. grin

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (10gaugemag, 10ring1, 11point, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 160user, 63 invisible), 2,811 guests, and 1,318 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,385
Posts18,469,625
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.