-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My wife is slowly catching on. She brings up something she reads about some other screwed up social/news/law/politician etc and 9 times out of 10 I say "Guess what they are?"

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
It's scary that, for so many members of the Fire, this is their first exposure to this information. It reveals a lot about the level of power this tiny minority wields over what information "the Goyim" are permitted to be exposed to.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
This is a long article w/extensive notes, and a hard read:

https://www.theoccidentalobserver.n...aping-and-killing-gentiles-the-evidence/

Leather-Jacketed Coke-Snorting Jews in the Soviet Secret Police Torturing, Raping and Killing Gentiles: The Evidence
Good article,thanks for posting.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

and
https://www.idahosaa.org/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 250Sav_age
My wife is slowly catching on. She brings up something she reads about some other screwed up social/news/law/politician etc and 9 times out of 10 I say "Guess what they are?"
EST

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Wow.

Y'all know being a "Jew" is a choice?

BCBH Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Wow.

Y'all know being a "Jew" is a choice?

LOL yes, DNA testing is all about choosing your ethnicity.

It's an ethnicity cloaked in a religion.

Go look in the mirror again

[Linked Image]
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
smile .

So few comments on threads like this.
Last night I started to start a thread, something like 'what's the best rifle' and compare the level of involvement between the two threads. Didn't do it because I know how it would turn out.

I remember a youtube guy who read things that world leaders/international business men/etc. said about jews [not all jewish people]. The comments to him were crazy, he'd explain that he was merely reading what Presidents/Kings/Queens/Civil War Commanders/Henry Ford/+++ had written. Comments to the youtuber, >they were going to kill him etc. frothing at the mouth mad because he informed people of what these highly intelligent successful people had written.
He informed the commenters of where to find the info. in Libraries across the country and around the world. All that did was get him more death threats LAF.
Again it has to be repeated often,, no one is talking about your jewish neighbor who keeps his yard nice, or, the jewish girl you went to school with who was nice.

The Idaho sheriff is talking about a secret society international gang of atheist jews who might never have stepped foot in a Synagogue. Who control banking/churchs/media/politics/++ << yeah I know > it's a bunch of tinfoil hat jive, forget everything I just wrote.

Hey what's good dears bullets? smile

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Wow. Sounds like a lot of you own brown shirts.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Judaism is a religion, a choice.

Some of y'all are ignorant.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Depends on who you ask. There's a religious component, of course, but Jews think it's a race, too, since a DNA test is part of the decision making process for whether or not the State of Israel will permit one to become a citizen there.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Really? Explain this:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/tay-sachs-disease/symptoms-causes/syc-20378190

Tay-Sachs disease

Risk factors

Because the gene change that causes Tay-Sachs disease is found more often in certain populations, risk factors for Tay-Sachs disease include having ancestors from:

Eastern and Central European Jewish communities (Ashkenazi Jews)
Certain French Canadian communities in Quebec
Cajun community of Louisiana
Old Order Amish community in Pennsylvania
A blood test can be used to identify carriers of the HEXA gene change that causes Tay-Sachs disease. Genetic counseling is recommended following testing.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

^^ Here's one now who thinks talking about the people the Idaho Sheriff speaks of is wrong, OMG the sheriff is a NAZI !!! smile

Go back to watching the history channel and this weeks space launch.

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Might want to rethink. In the former Soviet Union nationality was listed on line five of every citizens' passport which they were required to carry on their person at all times. This of course was not done by accident .

There were Russian, Ukrainian, Georgian, Kazakh, Jewish, Latvian Uzbeki etc. denoted in citizens' identity documents . Nationality was also indicated on every birth certificate and a citizens' military booklet when they served in the military which was required for every male unless you could afford to bribe a doctor that indicated you had a medical issue that prevented you from serving.

Jobs, promotions, travel, apartments, university admission etc was often dictated on nationality quotas as well as connection and bribes. It is a very well documented historical fact that people of Jewish nationality were overly represented in the CPSU. Being a member of the CPSU allowed much better jobs, control, better apartments, international travel , military leadership, more bribes, better access to food, etc.

A large percentage of Jews are secular atheists but still refer to themselves as Jewish

Last edited by ribka; 05/13/22.
BCBH Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

You sound like a descendant of Magnus Hirschfeld still bitter his library got torched lol

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
Great read

It’s rare, very rare that I learn something on this forum but I did.

So many jews have ruined humanity through the ages. They are like raccoons in a garden.
Some good wisdom with this.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by BCBH

You sound like a descendant of Magnus Hirschfeld still bitter his library got torched lol

He said what 100 here thought about saying because they're brainwashed by a lifetime of media training.

I found that if I preface my comments each time that we're not talking about you nice jewish neighbor etc. there are far less disputers.

I'll further preface my comments, my best friend for 20 years was jewish, I had a business partner for 8 years who was jewish. I stay in close contact with both of them and always will.

Posted by Bristoe
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I can't say anything about Jews in general but you cannot hide from history. It is what it is.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ribka
A large percentage of Jews are secular atheists but still refer to themselves as Jewish
Right. Einstein was an avowed atheist, yet Jews proudly list him as a member of their tribe, i.e., as a fellow Jew. It clearly, therefore, goes beyond a mere consideration of one's religious beliefs and practices.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by ribka

Might want to rethink. In the former Soviet Union nationality was listed on line five of every citizens' passport which they were required to carry on their person at all times. This of course was not done by accident .

There were Russian, Ukrainian, Georgian, Kazakh, Jewish, Latvian Uzbeki etc. denoted in citizens' identity documents . Nationality was also indicated on every birth certificate and a citizens' military booklet when they served in the military which was required for every male unless you could afford to bribe a doctor that indicated you had a medical issue that prevented you from serving.

Jobs, promotions, travel, apartments, university admission etc was often dictated on nationality quotas as well as connection and bribes. It is a very well documented historical fact that people of Jewish nationality were overly represented in the CPSU. Being a member of the CPSU allowed much better jobs, control, better apartments, international travel , military leadership, more bribes, better access to food, etc.

So a choice?

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

604 members (1lessdog, 12344mag, 2500HD, 1234, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 58 invisible), 2,378 guests, and 1,181 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,522
Posts18,491,050
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.