Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
BCBH Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Sheriff called anti semite doubles down and writes an excellent op-ed laying out jewish roles in communism, etc...Massive tears in the comments too lol

https://idahodispatch.com/op-ed-reb...-baseless-claims-that-i-am-anti-semitic/

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
He s got some pair of balls !

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
“You know you’re over the target when you’re taking flak!”

Sig line material.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Jesus Christ and Adolf Hitler both told the truth about the Jews.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Interesting read. I wasn't aware of a lot of that. I've got some studying to do. I thought they just ran hollywood. I did know several Russian jews when I lived in Jerusalem.

Bb

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Quite the read.

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I house-sat for an Airman who was going to Okinawa for 8 months. He had a library consisting of hundreds of books on this topic and had traveled and spoke to many people when he was stationed in Europe.
His plain and simple comment about WW II, was, hitler was fighting off the bolshevik communist that had taken over his country. He said you can't believe a single word of the '''story''' told on TV. All lies just like the comment in the article states.

I told him what my grand-dad told me he saw in Germany while fighting in WWII, bodies were being dug up and trucked to locations for photos. Skinny dehydrated bodies were put out front and on top for the photos. And every one of the dead bodies during a war was ''supposedly'' a jewish person.
My Grand-dad said you couldn't get a straight answer about anything whatsoever, someone said this - someone heard that someone read this/that. THEN the '''official''' story comes out, all '''facts''' and guess who writes and puts out the '''official''' story?
Straight from the bolshevik/communist play-book,, attack anybody who disputes '''the official story'''.

Last edited by ol_mike; 05/12/22.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
This is a long article w/extensive notes, and a hard read:

https://www.theoccidentalobserver.n...aping-and-killing-gentiles-the-evidence/

Leather-Jacketed Coke-Snorting Jews in the Soviet Secret Police Torturing, Raping and Killing Gentiles: The Evidence

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wow....

Interesting read.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Doug Traubel seems unafraid to notice what is right in front of his nose, something which has become a crime in several European countries.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
4 lectures by Pinker, a Jewish professor, on the topic of why people hate Jews.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Steven+Pinker+-+Jews%2C+Genes+and+Intelligence

Hitler called out the top 2%, which was dog whistle for "Jews".

They are hated for being middlemen that get rich while producing nothing.

As Pinker points out, the Chinese and Indians do the same middleman work in Asia and are hated even more.

I would like to point out that income in the USA: 1) Indian, 2) Chinese, 3) Jewish.

And those immigrants from India are off the charts high income. It is not close.

Jews have the highest average IQ of 120.
Pygmies have the lowest average IQ of 60.
Australian aborigines' 65.
African blacks 70
American blacks 85

[Linked Image]

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by BCBH
Sheriff called anti semite doubles down and writes an excellent op-ed laying out jewish roles in communism, etc...Massive tears in the comments too lol

Great post, info and thread. Thanks.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/12/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by deadlift_dude
Doug Traubel seems unafraid to notice what is right in front of his nose, something which has become a crime in several European countries.

Yep many people who have questioned '''the official story''' went to prison.

I remember a lady who had got out of prison and a talk radio guy read aloud what she said that sent her to prison. It was something so meaningless I couldn't believe it.
But that might become law here in the USA, most presidents cabinets have a high percentage of bolsheviks sitting in the white house making sure the president is doing what they want him to.

There used to be a buttload of History Channel experts on here who would lose their minds when the real truth was told. Enter steveNo, laf, he got wound up and mad when this topic came up, maybe he's jewish, he's a lawyer.

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Clarkm
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Steven+Pinker+-+Jews%2C+Genes+and+Intelligence

As Pinker points out, the Chinese and Indians do the same middleman work in Asian and are hated even more.

I would like to point out that income in the USA: 1) Indian, 2) Chinese, 3) Jewish.

And those immigrants from India are off the charts high income. It is not close.

African blacks 70
American blacks 85

[Linked Image]
Yeah, I'll watch that and get the truth >NOT.

Posted by Bristoe
BCBH Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Jesus Christ and Adolf Hitler both told the truth about the Jews.

Correct.

[Linked Image]
BCBH Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
This is a long article w/extensive notes, and a hard read:

https://www.theoccidentalobserver.n...aping-and-killing-gentiles-the-evidence/

Leather-Jacketed Coke-Snorting Jews in the Soviet Secret Police Torturing, Raping and Killing Gentiles: The Evidence

Great website. Kevin MacDonald has but out a lot of great content.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Clarkm

As Pinker points out, the Chinese and Indians do the same middleman work in Asia and are hated even more.

African blacks 70
American blacks 85

[Linked Image]

Pinker is true to his nature in running interference for his tribe. "They hate us because we're successful and we're successful because we're smart."

Right....

Pinker is correct in that there is a similar pattern (which Thomas Sowell carefully phrased "middle men minorities" so as not to be targeted by the usual suspects).

But the claim of 120IQ for Jews is baloney.

Earlier in the 20th century, an elite/higher status Jewish day school had its students given an IQ test and the mean was in the neighborhood of ~115. That is where the 115-120 IQ number comes from (roughly one standard deviation above the mean white IQ in the USA). The study was fine for what it was, but using the results as a proxy for all Jews or all Jews in America is the sort of thing that gives statistics a bad name.

1. Sample from Jewish private upper class day school. It was the Jewish analog of an upper class Episcopal day school. Oddly enough, students at upper class Episcopal day schools score in the neighborhood of 115 on IQ tests, too.
2. Almost every Jewish student at that day school was Ashkenazi (roughly 50% jewish/levantine, 50% german/euro genetically). Ashkenazi IQ, when subjected to a statistically sound random sampling, averages about 105-107 on an IQ test. Roughly equivalent to the brighter Northern Europeans (Scandis, Finns, N Germans, N Brit Isles) and Northeast Asians (Han Chinese, Japanese, Koreans).
3. The other two main groups of Jews, Sephardic (with roots going back to medieval Spain) and Mizrahi (stayed in the middle east) score lower than the mean for whites in the USA.

What puts the Jews over the top in terms of success is strong in-group favoritism and out-group hatred. Jews like other Jews and Jews hate non-Jews. Their actions say it all:
1. Highly nepotistic (hiring relatives or co-ethnics over non-jews...the "nep" root in "nepotism" is the same "nep" in "nephew")
2. Highly antagonistic toward non-Jews. Just look at the naked hatred displayed by jews toward Russia. Jews especially hate middle & lower class Europeans, as they are some of the few who compete with them as a group.

Kevin MacDonald wrote a book looking at this sort of thing a few years back. Quite readable and worth your time:
The Culture of Critique
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-culture-of-critique-kevin-macdonald/1113698168
https://www.nationalists.org/pdf/culture-of-critique-kevin-macdonald-kindle-edition-2013.pdf

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Great read

It’s rare, very rare that I learn something on this forum but I did.

So many jews have ruined humanity through the ages. They are like raccoons in a garden.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BCBH

Excellent! Where's that Like button??

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

472 members (204guy, 1moredeer, 160user, 06hunter59, 1Longbow, 1936M71, 57 invisible), 2,669 guests, and 1,274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,238
Posts18,485,807
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.