https://en.topwar.ru/196367-glavar-...shenii-sdavatsja-na-zavode-azovstal.html
Posted By: ribka Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/16/22
Originally Posted by Tyrone

"By surrendering they are really winning and kicking Putin's arse" JeffO
Originally Posted by ribka

"By surrendering they are really winning and kicking Putin's arse" JeffO

grin
They made a heroic stand which will be remembered as a testiment to their courage. They tied up 12,000 Russian troops which were needed elsewhere for weeks.
Posted By: JoeBob Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/17/22
They didn’t tie up anyone. They’ve been watched by a handful of troops for weeks now as they slowly starved to death. Now they will trials and prison. It wasn’t heroic and they are a bunch of NAZIS.
Originally Posted by moosemike
They made a heroic stand which will be remembered as a testiment to their courage. They tied up 12,000 Russian troops which were needed elsewhere for weeks.
Are you Jeff O's sock puppet? What's a "testiment?"
Originally Posted by JoeBob
They didn’t tie up anyone. They’ve been watched by a handful of troops for weeks now as they slowly starved to death. Now they will trials and prison. It wasn’t heroic and they are a bunch of NAZIS.
🤣
You normally are very uninformed. You revel in ignorance
I revel in watching NAZIS get punked. It’s been happening a lot lately.
Posted By: ribka Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/17/22

A few days ago you and your Luver Jeffo said UKo NAZIS were kicking Putin's arse.

Using women and children as human shields. Those brave super hero NAZIs lol

All that was missing was the joo gas ovens

You would think for 40 billion tranny Zelensky could have purchased a better military. I guess its hard to when all of the aid ends up in UKO billionaires' offshore accounts.
🤣
You normally are very uninformed. You revel in ignorance

I see our global homo woke pentagon just begged Putin for a cease fire. Damn impressive military strategy!!!!! When you're losing, ask the opponent to stop the game and stop scoring so many points so you don't lose.

lmao
What you apparently don't understand about War is it tends to go back and forth 😉
If the Ukrainians want to keep killing Russian soldiers and destroying frontline Russian combat equipment, I want to keep sending them arms and ammo. Every dead Russian and destroyed tank, helicopter, and IFV is one less that NATO may eventually have to face.

If the rest of the civilized World bans exports to and import from Russia and bans Russian flagged and owned ships from docking, the Russian people are going to feel the pain sooner or later. Ukraine exported a lot of wheat and with the war going on, Ukrainian farmers might not even put in a crop this year, so whatever countries they exported to are going to need an alternative source, like from the U.S. and Canada. Russia is the 3rd largest wheat producer, but what will they do if they can't export it. I wonder if they ever considered that their invasion of Ukraine might drive Finland and Sweden into the arms of NATO?
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
If the Ukrainians want to keep killing Russian soldiers and destroying frontline Russian combat equipment, I want to keep sending them arms and ammo. Every dead Russian and destroyed tank, helicopter, and IFV is one less that NATO may eventually have to face.

If the rest of the civilized World bans exports to and import from Russia and bans Russian flagged and owned ships from docking, the Russian people are going to feel the pain sooner or later. Ukraine exported a lot of wheat and with the war going on, Ukrainian farmers might not even put in a crop this year, so whatever countries they exported to are going to need an alternative source, like from the U.S. and Canada. Russia is the 3rd largest wheat producer, but what will they do if they can't export it. I wonder if they ever considered that their invasion of Ukraine might drive Finland and Sweden into the arms of NATO?

Jeebus...no wonder you couldn't vote for Trump.

What fugging nonsense.
Posted By: Nathan13 Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/17/22
What you apparently don't understand about War is it tends to go back and forth 😉

What war did you fight in?

The Russian people might feel the “pain sooner or later” but what about the American people? We keep sending “free-sh.it” to Ukraine while mothers can’t buy formula for their infants here at home and the “pain” you desire for the Russian people is actually hurting us here at home. I’m not sure destroying your own country at a faster pace than you’re destroying your enemy is a smart or effective strategy.
What you apparently don’t understand about war is that this is a proxy war largely instigated by our government and nearly completely funded by our government. With some arm twisting to get a few of our European Allie’s that mostly don’t care all that much despite the war being in there back yard to kick in a few bucks.

Ukraine would have already folded if not for our country sending billions in dollars and weapons to pump them up at the expense of Americans. Pick a country that couldn’t form a resistance for a few months given billions in our tax payer money and weapons.
Posted By: hosfly Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/17/22

You dumbass The ONLY nation UK is destroying is the US,,
Originally Posted by hosfly

I’d recon that if they can’t import that wheat over something that is none of our business that it will be similar to oil prices. The price will go up in addition to the inflation for the next $40 billion that we borrow from China to send to Ukraine.

As far as US farmers there’s a finite amount of ag land. For every acre that they put into wheat it’s one less acre that will be put into corn ect. It’s not going to be a net gain for the average American.

Do you really believe that increased oil, and wheat good prices in addition to $40 more billion to Ukraine is the best post possible use of US dollars?
Russia is still selling oil and making a schit load of money doing it. Same as they will with wheat. All the sanctions are doing is driving up prices which makes Russia more money.
Posted By: hosfly Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/17/22
Russia is still selling oil and making a schit load of money doing it. Same as they will with wheat. All the sanctions are doing is driving up prices which makes Russia more money.
Not only that but this conflict is driving fertilizer and fuel thru the roof so much so that even with the inflated prices of bushels of grain,farmers are screwed blued and tattooed,,,
I wished that they could have been relieved or resupplied before now.

They gave it hell and should be proud to have done what they did for so long with so little.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

The Russian people might feel the “pain sooner or later” but what about the American people? We keep sending “free-sh.it” to Ukraine while mothers can’t buy formula for their infants here at home and the “pain” you desire for the Russian people is actually hurting us here at home. I’m not sure destroying your own country at a faster pace than you’re destroying your enemy is a smart or effective strategy.

The shortage of baby formula has nothing to do with U.S. support of Ukraine.

Abbott Labs has around 40% of the baby formula market and their manufacturing plant in Sturgis, MI, has had a very significant quality control problem that finally caught up with them via a whistle blower report to the FDA.

I’d imagine that if our government spent another $40 billion on the baby formula issue rather than Ukraine. Something that would actually benefit Americans they could figure out something to end the shortage ASAP.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

I’d imagine that if our government spent another $40 billion on the baby formula issue rather than Ukraine. Something that would actually benefit Americans they could figure out something to end the shortage ASAP.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
On another note. I heard an opinion that due to the Javelin troop launched missile system success that the military tank might just be obsolete in future warfare.

This opinion was from a guy who is national guard field artillery mechanic. Served Iraq and Syria for the two deployments he was on.

These Azov nazis and Uke troops surely would have not the success displayed without USA weapon systems proxy joe gave them.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/17/22
Azov nazis should have been gassed like bugs. But, a moral people accepts surrender at face value.

I’d recon that if they can’t import that wheat over something that is none of our business that it will be similar to oil prices. The price will go up in addition to the inflation for the next $40 billion that we borrow from China to send to Ukraine.

As far as US farmers there’s a finite amount of ag land. For every acre that they put into wheat it’s one less acre that will be put into corn ect. It’s not going to be a net gain for the average American.

Do you really believe that increased oil, and wheat good prices in addition to $40 more billion to Ukraine is the best post possible use of US dollars?

I doubt that many farmers are going to convert corn and soybean fields into wheat fields, at least those farmers located north of I-70. Wheat is a dryland crop, while corn does better as an irrigated crop.

I believe that oil prices are higher because the Biden Administration is militantly opposed to fossil fuels, coal and oil, and favors a rapid, unrealistic, conversion to eco-friendly renewable fuels. The U.S. went from being an exporter of oil to an importer because of political policy changes, not because of a shortage of crude oil. Presumably a Republican administration would reverse the Biden policies that go full speed ahead on drilling and refining oil for domestic and export consumption. The U.S. needs to take up the slack in LNG and oil for Europe, so that they can stop buying the same from Russia. As long as they need fuel from Russia, they are in a position of weakness.
I have a news flash for you guys, fuggers with two Umpalumpa knots on their forehead, a green T-Shirt, and third Gen Polartec Powerdry do NOT SURRENDER!

Something is Bullchit with the story !

To the top.
Or bump or whatever you people call it.

????
What war did you fight in?
Posted By: Hastings Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/17/22
Originally Posted by plainsman456
They gave it hell and should be proud to have done what they did for so long with so little.
They got a lesson in the Russian method of grinding down an enemy. Miniature Stalingrad. The U.S. and NATO might do well to advise Ukraine to settle with Russia while they are still in position to negotiate. Maybe they could agree to be an independent buffer state, to not kill ethnic Russians, to not operate bio-weapons labs, and to NOT join NATO whose ONLY enemy is Russia.

I don't understand your hatred for Russia. Your eagerness to sanction and blockade Russia would inevitably lead to war if successful. I actually believe Russia can count on China and India along with much of southeast Asia and the mid-east not participating in a boycott of Russia. Therefore our boycott and sanctions would as usual hurt us most of all.
Posted By: Huntz Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/17/22
And meanwhile back at the ranch,the fox is busy in the chicken house while everybody is watching The Russia and Ukraine Gong show.
Originally Posted by Hastings

I don't understand your hatred for Russia. Your eagerness to sanction and blockade Russia would inevitably lead to war if successful. I actually believe Russia can count on China and India along with much of southeast Asia and the mid-east not participating in a boycott of Russia. Therefore our boycott and sanctions would as usual hurt us most of all.
Originally Posted by plainsman456

Proud to use civilians as hostages. Give 'em a medal.

I doubt that many farmers are going to convert corn and soybean fields into wheat fields, at least those farmers located north of I-70. Wheat is a dryland crop, while corn does better as an irrigated crop.

I believe that oil prices are higher because the Biden Administration is militantly opposed to fossil fuels, coal and oil, and favors a rapid, unrealistic, conversion to eco-friendly renewable fuels. The U.S. went from being an exporter of oil to an importer because of political policy changes, not because of a shortage of crude oil. Presumably a Republican administration would reverse the Biden policies that go full speed ahead on drilling and refining oil for domestic and export consumption. The U.S. needs to take up the slack in LNG and oil for Europe, so that they can stop buying the same from Russia. As long as they need fuel from Russia, they are in a position of weakness.
I think you’re a good guy based on previous post so we’ll probably agree to disagree. I agree 100% that wheat land is typically not good corn or bean land. That was my intent with my original post, that claiming farmers will switch from one crop to another is BS and even if they do it will effect the price of other commodities.

Biden’s oil policies jacked up the price of oil big time but so did his and RINO supported bans on Russian oil. China is the net benefiter.
Posted By: kingston Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/17/22
India banned wheat exports today.
Originally Posted by Huntz
And meanwhile back at the ranch,the fox is busy in the chicken house while everybody is watching The Russia and Ukraine Gong show.
Amen
Originally Posted by kingston
I’ll take a bet that it was the US that did some arm twisting or free money to India to convince them to do it. I doubt that India gives a flying fug about the people of Ukraine.
I’ll take a bet that it was the US that did some arm twisting or free money to India to convince them to do it. I doubt that India gives a flying fug about the people of Ukraine.
I am guessing India dos not wish to sell its own wheat when it has a population of over 1 billion and the world is facing a food shortage. It is in India's best interest not to have mass starvation, riots, and insurrection after letting their home grown crop get away.

And I cashed in
How's the drought out west going to help wheat American farmers growing wheat for Ukraine? lol So Americans get no US wheat now because Ukraine needs wheat?

I posted earlier I was talking to a farmer who typically plants 20 to 30 k acres of wheat in North Montana. Because of the drought and fertilizer prices he will put no wheat crop in this year. look at the weather now in the mid west. How has the planting season been going with the freezing weather and heavy rain? Can you plant corn, soy beans if the soil temp is in the low 40's?

How are food and fuel prices ( if you can get it) prices now in NATO countries?

Been buying wheat and corn etf's the past 4 months. Not bad returns

I think you’re a good guy based on previous post so we’ll probably agree to disagree. I agree 100% that wheat land is typically not good corn or bean land. That was my intent with my original post, that claiming farmers will switch from one crop to another is BS and even if they do it will effect the price of other commodities.

Biden’s oil policies jacked up the price of oil big time but so did his and RINO supported bans on Russian oil. China is the net benefiter.

Whether we agree or disagree is irrelevant to me. I believe what I believe and don't care what other folks believe. This is a free country, so we're all free to believe what we choose to believe. I don't care if others agree with me or not, 'cause I'm not trying to convince anyone to change what they believe.

I don't think that NATO members should buy from or sell to Russia, zero trade. Isolating Russia from European and North American goods and technology will weaken Russia. Russia is our enemy and has been for over 100 years, whether we called them Russia or the USSR.

Right now Russian flagged or affiliated aircraft can't overfly NATO member nations, nor can their ships dock in NATO member nation ports. You can't do much foreign trade if you can't land or dock in many countries. When Denmark, Norway, and Sweden are NATO member nations they will be able to close the Baltic Sea. Turkey is a NATO member and can close the Black Sea. Closing access to the Baltic and the Black Seas would eliminate ocean going access to Russia's warm water ports. Wheat is a commodity and nobody can afford to ship commodities by any means other than ship. If Europe doesn't buy Russian oil and natural gas, who will? And, if Russia does find new markets for their natural gas and oil, how are they going to ship it without unhindered ocean access?

China and India both produce more wheat than Russia does, so do they need to buy wheat from Russia?

I think that the U.S. needs to ramp up oil production so that we are 100% self-sufficient and can provide NATO members with oil that they are currently buying from Russia. If we were self-sufficient and the primary provider to Europe, Russia and the Middle Eastern would be hurt economically and politically.

Or so it seems to me.
How's the drought out west going to help wheat American farmers growing wheat for Ukraine? lol So Americans get no US wheat now because Ukraine needs wheat?

I posted earlier I was talking to a farmer who typically plants 20 to 30 k acres of wheat in North Montana. Because of the drought and fertilizer prices he will put no wheat crop in this year. look at the weather now in the mid west. How has the planting season been going with the freezing weather and heavy rain? Can you plant corn, soy beans if the soil temp is in the low 40's?

How are food and fuel prices ( if you can get it) prices now in NATO countries?

Been buying wheat and corn etf's the past 4 months. Not bad returns

Where did I ever say that the U.S. was going to sell or give wheat to Ukraine?

Wheat is a bulk commodity and even if the U.S. had surplus wheat to sell or give to Ukraine, there aren't any Ukrainian ports to ship it to.

The people who rent our farms tell me that fertilizer prices are higher, but they haven't asked for a reduction in their contracts.
I see the US dollar just fell below 71 roubles

what's your take on this high iq guy?

Why was Zelenskiy given UK citizenship if Ukraine is winning the war according to nato and the us ?

Why did the pentagon just call Russians defense minister and beg for a ceasefire if Ukraine has already defeated Russia?

How much is the failed actor Zelenskiy worth now?

Use your self described 127 iq to decipher sky rocketing food and fuel prices , in addition to general inflation, in Europe and the US since the war has begun

Am sure your super high IQ can figure this out lol
How many months does it take to "ramp up" oil production and gas oil refineries in the US 127 IQ genius?

What's going on with sky rocketing diesel prices now on the east coast? All affect the availability of food and fuel now in the US. Will there food and fuel shortages now in the US because of our support of the corrupt Ukraine? think hard now

Do you even possess a 6th grade level of economics, global supply chain issues, global economics and production despite your 127 IQ? lol

How the hell will farmers plant crops if soil temps are in the 40's?

your geography degree sure paid of lol

Whether we agree or disagree is irrelevant to me. I believe what I believe and don't care what other folks believe. This is a free country, so we're all free to believe what we choose to believe. I don't care if others agree with me or not, 'cause I'm not trying to convince anyone to change what they believe.

I don't think that NATO members should buy from or sell to Russia, zero trade. Isolating Russia from European and North American goods and technology will weaken Russia. Russia is our enemy and has been for over 100 years, whether we called them Russia or the USSR.

Right now Russian flagged or affiliated aircraft can't overfly NATO member nations, nor can their ships dock in NATO member nation ports. You can't do much foreign trade if you can't land or dock in many countries. When Denmark, Norway, and Sweden are NATO member nations they will be able to close the Baltic Sea. Turkey is a NATO member and can close the Black Sea. Closing access to the Baltic and the Black Seas would eliminate ocean going access to Russia's warm water ports. Wheat is a commodity and nobody can afford to ship commodities by any means other than ship. If Europe doesn't buy Russian oil and natural gas, who will? And, if Russia does find new markets for their natural gas and oil, how are they going to ship it without unhindered ocean access?

China and India both produce more wheat than Russia does, so do they need to buy wheat from Russia?

I think that the U.S. needs to ramp up oil production so that we are 100% self-sufficient and can provide NATO members with oil that they are currently buying from Russia. If we were self-sufficient and the primary provider to Europe, Russia and the Middle Eastern would be hurt economically and politically.

Or so it seems to me.
Posted By: kingston Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/17/22
India is buying lots of discounted oil from Russia.

If the rest of the civilized World bans exports to and import from Russia and bans Russian flagged and owned ships from docking, the Russian people are going to feel the pain sooner or later. Ukraine exported a lot of wheat and with the war going on, Ukrainian farmers might not even put in a crop this year, so whatever countries they exported to are going to need an alternative source, like from the U.S. and Canada. Russia is the 3rd largest wheat producer, but what will they do if they can't export it.

I wonder if they ever considered that their invasion of Ukraine might drive Finland and Sweden into the arms of NATO?

[Linked Image from cdn.prod.www.spiegel.de]

Means: Our small thank you for the mediation of a new member - Your NATO marketing team
Posted By: deflave Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/17/22

What you don't understand is that your source of "news" isn't news.

This is a polite way of saying you're a dumb fugk.
260RemNotaGuy continues to be as clueless as the potato head he voted for.

Total POS.
What happened to John Burns? Have not seen his posts about Ukraine lately. I didn't agree with him, but I respected his opinion. Did he go over there to fight?
Posted By: viking Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/17/22
I thought God was on their side. Sarcasm, for those that don’t recognize it.
The Senate is rounding up another vote for the 40 billion $ aid package today or tomorrow.
From their own source :

Rubes

also note worthy :

You cant make this schitt up
I see the US dollar just fell below 71 roubles

what's your take on this high iq guy?

Why was Zelenskiy given UK citizenship if Ukraine is winning the war according to nato and the us ?

Why did the pentagon just call Russians defense minister and beg for a ceasefire if Ukraine has already defeated Russia?

How much is the failed actor Zelenskiy worth now?

Use your self described 127 iq to decipher sky rocketing food and fuel prices , in addition to general inflation, in Europe and the US since the war has begun

Am sure your super high IQ can figure this out lol

Keep your eye on it as it looks like a downdraft is upon the Ruble. Russia had to ease their currency controls Monday. They’re about out of financial tricks.
Posted By: RufusG Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/17/22
Originally Posted by dimecovers5
What happened to John Burns? Have not seen his posts about Ukraine lately. I didn't agree with him, but I respected his opinion. Did he go over there to fight?

Orcs got him.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/17/22
Originally Posted by Hastings
Hastings, I still haven't heard, from the idiots on this board or from the professional diplomats in our government, what a victory over Russia in Ukraine would look like.
What is the end game? What would the World economy look like? What would the Russian economy look like? What would Russia look like politically?
And....
Most importantly....

What benefits would the USA reap?

None of them can say because they haven't thought that far ahead.
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Keep your eye on it as it looks like a downdraft is upon the Ruble. Russia had to ease their currency controls Monday. They’re about out of financial tricks.
ROR!!! laugh laugh laugh
Here is a pretty good financial trick. WTI is about to hit $115 a barrel. Even if they sell at a pretty substantial discount, Russia is making out like a bandit. This war is the best thing to ever happen to their finances.

Joe Biden has the anti-Midas touch. Everything he touches turns to schit.
ROR!!! laugh laugh laugh

Recent drop to 65 Rubles/usd$.
Here is a pretty good financial trick. WTI is about to hit $115 a barrel. Even if they sell at a pretty substantial discount, Russia is making out like a bandit. This war is the best thing to ever happen to their finances.

Joe Biden has the anti-Midas touch. Everything he touches turns to schit.

The discount looks to be around 72$/bbl.

You’re totally right on Biden’s Midas ‘touching’.
ROR!!! laugh laugh laugh

You are thinking backwards. The fewer Rubles/$, the more valuable the Ruble is compared to the $.
ROR!!! laugh laugh laugh

You are thinking backwards. The fewer Rubles/$, the more valuable the Ruble is compared to the $.

Shhh…he’s on a roll.
China and India are the big winners as large energy consumers being able to buy at a big discount. Even with the discount Russia is able to sell at a higher price than what it would typically sell for and the US cuts energy production furthering the benefits to China, India, and Russia at our expense.

We’re probably running up more debt and spending more money on Ukraine than what Russia is spending fighting Ukraine. All while pushing Russia closer to China rather than pulling them towards us as an asset to leverage against China.

Thanks Brandon.
Wheat is trending at almost $12 a bushel. Guess who is the world’s leading wheat exporter? We’ve taken Russia’s top and almost only commodities and made them worth their weight in gold. Russia will be begging us for more sanctions.

This is a useful economic lesson. Fake, fiat economics lose when pitted directly against real things like commodities. We must have energy and we must eat.
Posted By: 673 Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/17/22
I can hardly wait till someone tells Russia, China, and India...we got global warming you know, quit driving around so much, carpool and put a sweater on.
ROR!!! laugh laugh laugh

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Posted By: plumbum Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/17/22
Wheat is trending at almost $12 a bushel. Guess who is the world’s leading wheat exporter? We’ve taken Russia’s top and almost only commodities and made them worth their weight in gold..

The price is up because suppliers are down. You seem to be forgetting the supplies part.

Russia will be begging us for more sanctions.

Then they can just sanction themselves! Ta-dum! They are rich! Bam!
remember we are starving and going broke for the tranny Zelenskiy. so it's worth it!!!!!!

remember we are starving and going broke for the tranny Zelenskiy. so it's worth it!!!!!!

These fugging hysterical neocon retards seem to think so.
SLAVA UKRAINE!!!!
SLAVA UKRAINE!!!!

With proceeds to Raytheon and Pelosi.
Posted By: dassa Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/17/22
ROR!!! laugh laugh laugh

Don't waste your time. He's already stated that he doesn't understand how foreign exchanges work.
Originally Posted by dassa
ROR!!! laugh laugh laugh

Don't waste your time. He's already stated that he doesn't understand how foreign exchanges work.

no schit

look at the dollar rouble chart. One is going and one is going down. Look at the euro too since the war started

I guess the war for " fake democracy" is really a war against the middle class n the US and Europe but most are too damn stupid to see the big picture and just want display their concern bears
ROR!!! laugh laugh laugh

Shhh…he’s on a roll.

DOH !!

With humble apologies. It did drop vs the usd$ but I misread the numbers.
ROR!!! laugh laugh laugh

Shhh…he’s on a roll.

If you go to the current yahoo Finance chart you’ll see the drop. Start at 1d then stretch it out to longer periods if you like.
Posted By: Croaker Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/17/22
How bad to I have to be to get banned?
Why do [bleep] cocksucking Russian trolls infest this board like cockroaches?
Spew your ignorant horseshit while you lick the [bleep] dripping from Putin's [bleep].
Worthless cowards, suck that commie cock while you masturbate to the Russian national anthem.
Yes, I'm taking about the OP, Tyrone.
Posted By: RufusG Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/17/22
Originally Posted by Croaker
Spew your ignorant horseshit while you lick the [bleep] dripping from Putin's [bleep].
Worthless cowards, suck that commie cock while you masturbate to the Russian national anthem.

1959 called, they're wondering when you'll be returning.
If you go to the current yahoo Finance chart you’ll see the drop. Start at 1d then stretch it out to longer periods if you like.
https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/RUBUSD%3DX

A better way for you to look at it is with this chart - how many rubles does a dollar buy? The fewer it buys, the more valuable the ruble is.
https://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=RUB&view=1Y
Posted By: dassa Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/17/22
You are way too invested in a war halfway around the world.
Originally Posted by dassa
You are way too invested in a war halfway around the world.
LOL! That's what I love about this place! And FB too, ironically enough. laugh

ETA: Except here we get names like "choker". Can't beat that! laugh
Zatknis' milyy

tyrone looks like you triggered one of Jeffo's ally clown puppets

What per cent of the Russian Duma is communist?

What % is KGB or hand picked KGB?

Roughly +10%.

343 members with 42 communist. Cozy ain’t it ?
Ten per cent is a majority? Is that Texas math? lol

Roughly +10%.

"More than a third of millennials approve of communism, YouGov poll indicates
‘Capitalism is clearly and undeniably failing. It’s directly responsible for the climate catastrophe and everybody knows it,’ says political science professo

Sounds like the US is more communist than Russia.

Living in a clown world. Billions more for child groomers and trannes

KGB or FSB? Is KBG worse than our FBI? Who poses a bigger threat now to US citizens?

Might want to try reading a book sometime. Do they have books in Texas? lol
Ten per cent is a majority? Is that Texas math? lol

Roughly +10%.

You asked what % were communist. No one said or implied it being a majority.

Settle down brah. Keep an eye on that blood pressure.

KGB or FSB? Is KBG worse than our FBI? Who poses a bigger threat now to US citizens?

Might want to try reading a book sometime. Do they have books in Texas? lol

We have a very nice Book Depository in Dallas around Dealy Plaza.
[Linked Image from img-9gag-fun.9cache.com]
17 December 2021.The UN General Assembly passed a resolution on “Combating glorification of Nazism, neo-Nazism and other practices that contribute to fuelling contemporary forms of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance.130 countries voted yes, 49 abstained, 2 voted NO: Ukraine and the US
lol. Stalin historian?

Originally Posted by plumbum

#17229355 05/08/22
Online Content
plumbum
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Sorry, Rene, Putin isnt Stalin.

If he were Stalin he would have sold his country out and been in good standing with the UN, EU, WEF and NATO. The NWO would be in charge and we would be history.

Stalin didn't sell his country or his USSR out. Anything but. He wasn't in good standing with anybody, and nobody was in good standing with him.

The crap you believe is endless. Incredible.

It's such a devisive issue it might be better to let some time and clarity come to the top.

Obviously the Orcs are not going to take Ukraine in a week like some predicted and Mariupol held out way longer than anyone predicted..

As the longer reach weapons (M777s/Switchblades/Phoenix Ghost) get to the LOC the Ukraine will keep doing better. It's worth noting the very tanks and such destroyed with those weapons were the exactly why we built those systems.

Now that the Biden admin knows Putin won't get the Ukraine they are going to try and buy Ukraines silence with huge aid packages.
AZOV NAZIs will never surrender lol

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...nder-in-plea-for-help-to-escape-mariupol
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
It's such a devisive issue it might be better to let some time and clarity come to the top.
Well, NS!
Mr Burns you stated previously that the Ukraine soldiers would easily kick Putin's arse. Why did our Secdef call Russia and beg for a ceasefire recently if Ukraine is winning so easily?

Why did the Ukraine govt say they're gong to conscript a million Ukrainians ( men, women, children) to fight in the war if Ukraine s winning the war?

Are they going to give M777's to Ukrainian teenage girls? Would they train them how to use first? lol

Obviously the Orcs are not going to take Ukraine in a week like some predicted and Mariupol held out way longer than anyone predicted..

As the longer reach weapons (M777s/Switchblades/Phoenix Ghost) get to the LOC the Ukraine will keep doing better. It's worth noting the very tanks and such destroyed with those weapons were the exactly why we built those systems.

Now that the Biden admin knows Putin won't get the Ukraine they are going to try and buy Ukraines silence with huge aid packages.
So will it be good for our security to deplete our weapons systems?

How's our recent invasion into Somala going? Are there commie Russian troops there too? Didn't we defeat Somalia and leave a lot of dead American soldiers there just like we did in Afghanistan and Iraq and Syria?

Posted By: Bristoe Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/17/22
Russia typically exports a lot of grain to Africa. Because of the sanctions, Russia will now be forced to keep its grain for domestic consumption.

It will be interesting to see how Western Europe responds to 20,000,000 hungry sub Saharan Africans flooding into their countries over the next couple of years.
Mr Burns you stated previously that the Ukraine soldiers would easily kick Putin's arse. Why did our Secdef call Russia and beg for a ceasefire recently if Ukraine is winning so easily?

Why did the Ukraine govt say they're gong to conscript a million Ukrainians ( men, women, children) to fight in the war if Ukraine s winning the war?

Are they going to give M777's to Ukrainian teenage girls? Would they train them how to use first? lol

Well that didn't take long.

I'll give you the last word but please cite the exact quote where I "stated previously that the Ukraine soldiers would easily kick Putin's arse."

A few of you guys are really touched in the head.
Remember this gem? You should stick to your LOTR orc fantasies lol

You didnt address any of the issues as usual. How is the Ukraine government going to conscript 1 million men women and children and babushkas to fight battle hardened Russian troops?

Why would Zelenskiy sendbnnocent thousands to worthless deaths? Why are so many Ukrainian men of military age fleeing Ukraine if victory is imminent?

What is causing such high inflation now. Is Putin secretly manipulating fuel and food prices.

As a weapons expert you know we rely on Russia to help arm our allies. Hows hat working out? lol

The Russian armed forces likely have few or no full-strength units in reserve to deploy to fight in Ukraine because of a flawed mobilization scheme that cannot be fixed in the course of a short war. The Russians did not deploy full regiments and brigades to invade Ukraine—with few exceptions as we have previously noted. They instead drew individual battalions from many different regiments and brigades across their entire force. We have identified elements of almost every single brigade or regiment in the Russian Army, Airborne Troops, and Naval Infantry involved in fighting in Ukraine already. The decision to form composite organizations drawn from individual battalions thrown together into ad hoc formations degraded the performance of those units, as we have discussed in earlier reports.[7] It has also committed the Russian military to replicating that mistake for the duration of this conflict, because there are likely few or no intact regiments or brigades remaining in the Russian Army, Airborne Forces, or Naval Infantry. The Russians have no choice but to continue throwing individual battalions together into ad hoc formations until they have rebuilt entire regiments and brigades, a process that will likely take years.

Now for the real reason we are supporting Ukraine and this brave military leader who dodged the Ukrainian mandatory draft

lol. Stalin historian?

#17229355 05/08/22
Online Content
plumbum
Campfire Regular
P

If he were Stalin he would have sold his country out and been in good standing with the UN, EU, WEF and NATO. The NWO would be in charge and we would be history.

Stalin didn't sell his country or his USSR out. Anything but. He wasn't in good standing with anybody, and nobody was in good standing with him.

What is the imagined point of your above post?

y

I know everybody else knows what you mean by this but could you explain why we have to buy Ukraines silence? I'm lost on this aspect.
Burns is crawfishing like a real champ lol. Wonder if he got aids after his turn on Zalensky’s cock?

y

I know everybody else knows what you mean by this but could you explain why we have to buy Ukraines silence? I'm lost on this aspect.

I believe Biden wanted Zelenskii to leave Ukraine at the start of the war and allow Putin to decapitate the Ukraine gov.

Hides the trail to the dirty deeds of Biden and others.

Zelenskii turned down the deal which was probably worth millions to him personally.

Now the Deep State actors are throwing money at Zelenskii and Ukraine to keep them from spilling the truth.

Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Burns is crawfishing like a real champ lol. Wonder if he got aids after his turn on Zalensky’s cock?

LOL.

Post up any exact quote of mine that is "crawfishing".

My predictions have proven the most accurate over time.

You on the other hand have been wallowing in Putin Pufting. shocked
That's a pretty big bullseye to paint on your back for a Dancing with the Stars comedian. You know this reads like a 007 movie...but with a bunch of clowns on all sides playing the parts. Occam's razor would say otherwise.
That's a pretty big bullseye to paint on your back for a Dancing with the Stars comedian. You know this reads like a 007 movie...but with a bunch of clowns on all sides playing the parts. Occam's razor would say otherwise.

The record is clear. Biden and Company offfered Zelinskii a ride out on day one of the war.

He said send bullets.

Maybe he gambled for a multi billion $ payoff?

But again the record is very clear.
Maybe he did think he could get a better payout, but why don't you think he did it just for his people?
Maybe he did think he could get a better payout, but why don't you think he did it just for his people?

I think the odds are that Zelenskii is all in for Ukraine.

I am just open to the possibility he is a crook and skipped the first offer of millions and wanted billions but that would be a big player move unless he knew the Ukraine troops would fight like lions.

I still like the Ukraine people and the fight they have put up against the Orc hordes.

It's inspiring.

I am just open to the possibility he is a crook and skipped the first offer of millions and wanted billions but that would be a big player move unless he knew the Ukraine troops would fight like lions.

I still like the Ukraine people and the fight they have put up against the Orc hordes.

It's inspiring.
TFF! I just realized you were being sarcastic!
Originally Posted by kolofardos

It's inspiring.
TFF! I just realized you were being sarcastic!

To be truthful the odds are much better I am dumb than being sarcastic.

But based on my past prognostication of what is happening in Ukraine the smart money is going to go with me being RIGHT.

Just Sayin.
Posted By: rainshot Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/18/22
The only thing “inspiring “ about this fracus is the abominable lack of honest reporting about it.
Posted By: RufusG Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/18/22
The record is clear. Biden and Company offfered Zelinskii a ride out on day one of the war.

Serious question: If you were charged with exfiltrating an endangered head of state, would you go to great lengths to broadcast your plans on every available media at max volume?
Pandora papers .. look it up.
Originally Posted by RufusG

Serious question: If you were charged with exfiltrating an endangered head of state, would you go to great lengths to broadcast your plans on every available media at max volume?

That would depend on if I wanted him to survive to tell tales or preferred him killed to stop stories.

Interesting thoughts. wink
lol. Stalin historian?

#17229355 05/08/22
Online Content
plumbum
Campfire Regular
P

What is the imagined point of your above post?

He’ll be back to you soon I’m sure but he’s presently engaged in another meaningless, pointless rant.

That would depend on if I wanted him to survive to tell tales or preferred him killed to stop stories.

Interesting thoughts. wink

Zelensky is far safer where he is than any other place on planet earth.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/18/22

Go Fahq Yerself you globalist fahq. The commies are in Washington DC.

Posted By: stevelyn Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/18/22
ROR!!! laugh laugh laugh

Shhh…he’s on a roll.

The ruble dropped a couple against the dolla today, but it's been steadily gaining on the almighty fiat dolla. At this rate it would take about 6-8 weeks to really start closing in.
Posted By: deflave Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/18/22

Hey look.

She's from Oregon.
Posted By: LFC Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/18/22
Originally Posted by rainshot
The only thing “inspiring “ about this fracus is the abominable lack of honest reporting about it.
Amazing how the news media thinks they can declare a winner.
lol. Stalin historian?

#17229355 05/08/22
Online Content
plumbum
Campfire Regular
P

Ahhhhh....
Reference to me "Rene"???

Someone clue me in how I got into a uke and Ivan cheerleading contest thread???

🤔🤔🤔
🤣🤣🤣
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/18/22
What predictions would those be?
Russian armoured train with troops aboard blown up by Ukrainian defense forces.

Reuters
Posted By: irfubar Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/19/22

Reuters

If I need news I always go to Reuters.... said no critical thinking freedom lover...
You fuggin tool... spout your liberal schit elsewhere
Russian soldier pleads guilty in first War Crimes Trial of the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

CNBC
Originally Posted by deflave

Hey look.

She's from Oregon.

#shocker
Senate just confirmed Biden’s pick as Ambassador to Ukraine, Bridget Brink.

That Ambassador spot has been vacant for three years.
Posted By: ribka Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/19/22

Reuters

I see 954 of the Ukrainian best troops surrendered yesterday to Russians at Avostal after our Pentagon called for a ceasefire. Zelenskiy called it "mission accomplished". You can't make up this homo global clown world schit. lol
Posted By: LBP Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/19/22
Zelensky’s a f ag!
SLAVA UKRAINE. SLAVA PEDOPHILA,
SLAVA UKRAINE. SLAVA PEDOPHILA,

Please don’t be posting and showing any videos of Mike Pompeo back in the day when he used to work as a male dancer. You remember him, he worked for Trump.

That would be like uncool and uncouth for the Putinistas here. Don’t do it.
Posted By: Northman Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/19/22
Let us see... Russia, Belarus, Syria, China, a few African dictators and a few choice Members on 24hourcampfire are all using the same talking points.

What are these members?

a) Bought?
b) Clueless?
c) Supporting the wrong side?
d) Just really really gullible..
e) All of the above?
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/19/22
I see 954 of the Ukrainian best troops surrendered yesterday to Russians at Avostal after our Pentagon called for a ceasefire. Zelenskiy called it "mission accomplished". You can't make up this homo global clown world schit. lol
I guess their mission was to lose at least 15lbs and take a Siberian vacation.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/19/22
Originally Posted by Northman
Let us see... Russia, Belarus, Syria, China, a few African dictators and a few choice Members on 24hourcampfire are all using the same talking points.

What are these members?

a) Bought?
b) Clueless?
e) All of the above?

you claimed Russian troops were raping babies

Still waiting for the video Walt

Are all Ukraine supporters Neo NAZIs like you? lol

Northman #17245284 05/13/22
OPOffline
Northman
Campfire Ranger
N
Dont know about you other fellows... but I feel I am writing coherent sentences and at least reside in reality.

Seems you should up your meds...
according to Zelenskiy
Ukraine intel rescued the soldiers. They did not surrender. They completed their mission by by losing the battle and surrendering. lolAnd in this video he is begging the IMF for more money. I guess over a billion dollars of us taxpayer monies in his secret offshore bank accounts in Costa Rica is not enough.

Slava ukraine

What are these members?

a) Bought?
b) Clueless?
e) All of the above?

you claimed Russian troops were raping babies

Still waiting for the video Walt

Are all Ukraine supporters Neo NAZIs like you? lol

Northman #17245284 05/13/22
OPOffline
Northman
Campfire Ranger
N
Dont know about you other fellows... but I feel I am writing coherent sentences and at least reside in reality.

Seems you should up your meds...

“Coherent sentences”, you say ?

Laughing !

Jag feels the same way too after making his multiple posts with one following the other then another, “ohh, by the way “.

Settle down and get your thoughts composed before launching.
Russia hitting multiple training centers where reserve soldiers and foreign assets are training

Posted By: Tyrone Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/19/22
I'm sure Azovstahl tied down at *least* 4 dozen Russians to guard the perimeter.
Biden now pushing hard for Sweden and Finland entries into NATO that was stymied by Turkey.

What a man for all seasons Biden is ! International Diplomat and strongman.
(Sarc)
up to 1700 captured. probably a lt more to surrender

be interesting once the Russians strip them and document their tattoos

Predict war crime trials in Russia for the AZOV NAZIs for the past 6 years of their activities in the donbas targeting Russian citizens

Posted By: plumbum Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/19/22
They completed their mission by by losing the battle and surrendering. lol

Sounds like the entire Russian misadventure.

good thing this war and our sanctions are destroying the zRussian economy while we flourish here

Im buying two 1 ton trucks this week and filling them up with our cheap Biden gas
Posted By: JoeBob Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/19/22
Some nitwits living in Russia did a YouTube video showing empty shopping malls and grocery stores where everything was way more expensive. They were going on about things like sugar being twice as expensive this year as last.

All the comments were like, “Wow, Russia really is pretty much like the US.” Lol

good thing this war and our sanctions are destroying the zRussian economy while we flourish here

Im buying two 1 ton trucks this week and filling them up with our cheap Biden gas

Yes, times are tough here indeed.
I know nothing about these people. What makes them Nazis?
The Azov regiment, who worship Stepan Bandera, that still proudly wears the neo-Nazi Wolfsangel insignia, is notorious for attacking and displacing residents in eastern Ukraine, looting civilian property, as well as raping and torturing detainees in Donbass, according to a 2016 UN report by the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OCHA).

Ukrainian nationalist organisations and political movements have been disseminating their ideology among young people with Kiev’s backing and funding. In 2020, the Ukrainian government allocated money for nationalist projects, including the “Cyborg Igor Branovitsky Charity Run”, “Young Banderite Course”, “Banderstadt Festival of Ukrainian Spirit”, etc. As the Ukrainian outlet STRANA.uanoted in 2020, the nationalist projects were due to receive 8 million hryvnia ($266,416) which is almost half of all the funds allocated by the Ukrainian government for children’s and youth organisations.

Nazi collaborator
Stepan Bandera led Ukrainian Insurgent Army, which fought alongside Nazi Germany during WWII, killing thousands of Jews and Poles

KYIV, Ukraine — Hundreds of Ukrainian nationalists held a torchlight march in the capital of Kyiv to mark the birthday of Stepan Bandera, the leader of a rebel militia that fought alongside Nazi soldiers in World War II.

The Sunday march came amid persistently high concerns over Russia’s massing of troops near the Ukrainian border, which many believe could be a prelude to an invasion. A large sector of eastern Ukraine has been under the control of Russia-backed separatist rebels since 2014.

“Today, when there is a war with the occupier at the front, and the struggle against the ‘fifth column’ continues in the rear, we remember and honor the memory of Stepan Bandera,” said Andriy Tarasenko, leader of the nationalist party Right Sector.

During World War II, Bandera led the Ukrainian Insurgent Army, whose men killed thousands of Jews and Poles, including women and children, while fighting alongside Nazi Germany against the Red Army and communists.

Bandera’s supporters claim that they sided with the Nazis against the Soviet army in the belief that Adolf Hitler would grant independence to Ukraine.

Expressions of admiration for Bandera and other collaborators have increased in scope and status following the 2014 revolution in Ukraine, which toppled the regime of Viktor Yanukovych amid claims that he is a Russian stooge, and triggered an armed conflict with Russia.

Activists of various nationalist parties carry torches and a portrait of Stepan Bandera during a rally in Kyiv, Ukraine, on Saturday, January 1, 2022. (AP Photo/Efrem Lukatsky)
The veneration of Nazi collaborator is a growing phenomenon in Eastern Europe, where many consider such individuals as heroes because they resisted Soviet Communism.
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
The fact they proclaim themselves Nazis. They put swastikas on their uniforms. Many have swastikas tattooed on their bodies. They’re proud Nazis.
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
The fact they proclaim themselves Nazis. They put swastikas on their uniforms. Many have swastikas tattooed on their bodies. They’re proud Nazis.

And Russia will conduct war crimes trials on them in Russia.

It amazing how poorly Europe, NATO and the US planned to conduct this war
I noticed that the Azov Nazis were flying a French flag.........the all white one.
At 7 30 min mark in video. Compare this Russian women's and her children's resolve and courage with tranny Zelenskiy's surrendering AZOv NAZIs

It's not amazing, when one considers that they didn't plan the war. Russia did.

That makes sense.

That makes sense.

Really? Are you that clueless?

Have you read the pentagon think tank RAND corporation page report from 2019 and war with Russia. Our DOD uses RAND to establish and plan our foreign policies. Its amazing how dumbed down our population is now

Overextending and Unbalancing Russia
Assessing the Impact of Cost-Imposing Options

https://www.rand.org/pubs/research_briefs/RB10014.html
Recommendations 2019 RAND Report. And the Epstein foundation donated to the RAND corporation

In deploying forces to Europe to counter Russian aggression, the U.S. Army should also prepare to defend against and counter Russian hostile measures. The Joint Force and the Army must also consider how Russia might respond aggressively to any forward-deployed forces.
The U.S. Army should develop counterintelligence, public affairs, civil affairs, and other key enablers to better counter Russian hostile measures.
Responding to Russian hostile measures places a new premium on political awareness, as well as on crisis management. U.S. military personnel need to be aware of Russian hostile measures — particularly when deployed in countries with frozen conflicts or where there is a large pro-Russian population — to help avoid accidentally sparking a crisis.
Whatever the U.S. response, preparation for involvement in a wide range of conflicts can help reduce the risk of mismanagement, miscalculation, and escalation.
Posted By: BFaucett Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/19/22

Yeah, I'm sure you'll get the real story from a news site with a RUSSIAN domain name registration.

https://en.topwar.ru/

"Mass Media Registration Certificate EL No. FS77-76970, issued by 11.10.2019 by the Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technologies and Mass Communications (Roskomnadzor)"

When did all of these Russia-loving, totalitarian Communists become members of the Fire?
lol. Really triggering Obama( Biden) fan boys now

Originally Posted by BFaucett

Yeah, I'm sure you'll get the real story from a news site with a RUSSIAN domain name registration.

https://en.topwar.ru/

"Mass Media Registration Certificate EL No. FS77-76970, issued by 11.10.2019 by the Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technologies and Mass Communications (Roskomnadzor)"

When did all of these Russia-loving, totalitarian Communists become members of the Fire?

You're clueless.
Did you guys know that there is a state in India that is communist?

We should invade!

You're clueless.

How are those Biden Obama Russian sanctions working fan boy ?

Send another 40 billion over to the tranny Zelenskiy?

She sure is pretty dancing aint she ? lol

slava Ukraine!!!

That makes sense.

Have you read the pentagon think tank RAND corporation page report from 2019 and war with Russia. Our DOD uses RAND to establish and plan our foreign policies. Its amazing how dumbed down our population is now

Think tanks are and have been paid for years to predict all possible war scenarios, even war against our best allies. It's part of our military being prepared in advance - with a play book for when war happens - for any and all possible scenarios.

You're clueless.

How are those Biden Obama Russian sanctions working fan boy ?

Send another 40 billion over to the tranny Zelenskiy?

She sure is pretty dancing aint she ? lol

slava Ukraine!!!

It's hilarious how you've magically categorized me while you know absolutely nothing about me.
Posted By: rte Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/19/22
[Linked Image from i0.wp.com]

Dutch Party Asks Zelensky To Account For $850 M In Personal Wealth
Posted By: erikj Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/19/22
At 7 30 min mark in video. Compare this Russian women's and her children's resolve and courage with tranny Zelenskiy's surrendering AZOv NAZIs

Interesting. I'll have to watch more when I have time.
I sped through this article with a link to Blinken's characterization of last falls negotiations.
https://original.antiwar.com/Ronald_Enzweiler/2022/05/18/who-misread-whom-in-ukraine-war-debacle/
Originally Posted by erikj

Interesting. I'll have to watch more when I have time.
I sped through this article with a link to Blinken's characterization of last falls negotiations.
https://original.antiwar.com/Ronald_Enzweiler/2022/05/18/who-misread-whom-in-ukraine-war-debacle/

good analysis. from your article. Reveals what a weak global homo joke our DOD has become. And the same DOD thought they could break and defeat goat herders in Afghanistan after 20 years of losing battles. Now they want to take on a superior nuclear power? What a joke the US has become

Not believing in coincidences, I find it revealing that US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin made an out-of-the-blue call on Friday May 12th – the day after the Kissinger interview was published – to his counterpart in the Russian Ministry of Defense (MoD). These two principals had not spoken since before the war started. In this call made at Austin’s request, he "urged an immediate ceasefire in Ukraine." The Pentagon added that "Secretary Austin continues to have concerns about what’s going on in Ukraine." Incongruously, this call was made by the same Gen/SecDef Austin who had announced two weeks earlier on a high profile European trip an escalation of US war aims in the conflict. Besides fighting for Ukrainian democracy, Austin said, a second US goal in the conflict was "see[ing] that Russia [is] weakened to the degree that it can’t do the kinds of things that it has done in invading Ukraine." This goal presages the long war that General Mark Milley foresees. Hard to see how an immediate ceasefire – as desirable as that would be and no matter which side you think is winning on the battlefield – would achieve Austin’s new stated goal for the war and President Biden’s call for regime change in Russia. Is there a purpose behind this mixed messaging or is it evidence of incompetence?

That makes sense.

Our DOD uses RAND to establish and plan our foreign policies.

RAND may be one resource in doing so, but the DOD most certainly has not outsourced foreign policy planning to them.

And your referenced document is not a plan for war.

You are seeing what you believe, not believing what you see. This war in Ukraine was planned and started by Russia. Russian aggression to reestablish the geopolitical power of the former USSR, by forcibly annexing those states who don't want to join voluntarily.

It's there to be seen by anybody with open eyes.

Contorted counter-realities don't change that reality.

The simplest explanation is usually right.
Posted By: RufusG Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/19/22

That makes sense.

RAND may be one resource in doing so, but the DOD most certainly has not outsourced foreign policy planning to them.

You are seeing what you believe, not believing what you see. This war in Ukraine was planned and started by Russia. Russian aggression to reestablish the geopolitical power of the former USSR, by forcibly annexing those states who don't want to join voluntarily.

We are laughing our azov at you.
what States has Putin (Russia) annexed from the former Soviet Union? I didn't know they even had states in the former Soviet Union ( FSU) They had 15 soviet republics and I have been in all 15 of them .

Please enlighten me.

That makes sense.

what States has Putin (Russia) annexed from the former Soviet Union? I didn't know they even had states in the former Soviet Union ( FSU) They had 15 soviet republics and I have been in all 15 of them .

Please enlighten me.

Fair enough, I was being sloppy. Russia has not "annexed" anything except the Crimean peninsula. But Russia is supporting breakaway "republics" which are sympathetic vassal states at best, such as Transdinistra, southern Ossetia, and Donestk and Luhansk. Only Crimea was "annexed" but the others are forcibly removed from recognized states, and illicity recognized and aligned as Russian allies. Small consolation to the states who lost those areas to Russian interference and control.

His excuse that Moldova, Georgia, and Ukraine were not being nice to his ethnic brothers and sisters works no better now than it did in the Sudetendland or former Prussian states in Poland.

Please enlighten me.

Fair enough, I was being sloppy. Russia has not "annexed" anything except the Crimean peninsula. But Russia is supporting breakaway "republics" which are sympathetic vassal states at best, such as Transdinistra, southern Ossetia, and Donestk and Luhansk. Only Crimea was "annexed" but the others are forcibly removed from recognized states, and illicity recognized and aligned as Russian allies. Small consolation to the states who lost those areas to Russian interference and control.

His excuse that Moldova, Georgia, and Ukraine were not being nice to his ethnic brothers and sisters works no better now than it did in the Sudetendland or former Prussian states in Poland.

Lol

Which color hose and heels do you prefer Zalensky to wear when he’s in drag?

Given he’s buying them with US tax dollars you uketards should get a vote I would think.

Me, I’d rather he used the couple bucks he’s taken from my wallet and bought a piece of rebar to commit hari cari with.

Please enlighten me.

Lol

Given he’s buying them with US tax dollars you uketards should get a vote I would think.

Me, I’d rather he used the couple bucks he’s taken from my wallet and bought a piece of rebar to commit hari cari with.

Name-calling just means you ran out of argument. Same for ad hominem attacks.

Please enlighten me.

Lol

Ok. Replace uketard with descriptor of your choice. Question remains.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/19/22

She thinks all Russians are communists and all Dimocommies are patriots.

Well, they say they are patriots, right?
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/20/22

y

I believe Biden wanted Zelenskii to leave Ukraine at the start of the war and allow Putin to decapitate the Ukraine gov.

Hides the trail to the dirty deeds of Biden and others.

Zelenskii turned down the deal which was probably worth millions to him personally.

Now the Deep State actors are throwing money at Zelenskii and Ukraine to keep them from spilling the truth.

LOL.

Post up any exact quote of mine that is "crawfishing".

You on the other hand have been wallowing in Putin Pufting. shocked

BS. Putin is working in concert with Trump in draining the deep state swamp.

Ukraine is the stronghold and homeland of the AshkeNAZI false jews. The same group are the Gates, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Soros illuminati jews.

Putin will expose all the dirty deeds of Zero (Biolabs), Kilkery (child trafficking and baby selling), Biden (money laundering).

The truth is coming out.

Now even NBC is talking about the millions Hunter made.

The leaders of the UN dont want to hear about the illegal Bio pathogen work but the member nations do.

This is fixing to be getting good.

Putin got the goods on many fronts.

I.figure he stopped the next Bill Gates promised Plandemic also.

He wont be a patsy for the next Wuhan Flu the way Xi was.

Now lets see if Xi moves on the Bolshevick Globalists in Tiawan. Humm. Did Zero start any Biolabs there, John?
Posted By: plumbum Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/20/22

That makes sense.

I did nazi that coming.
Originally Posted by irfubar

Reuters

If I need news I always go to Reuters.... said no critical thinking freedom lover...
You fuggin tool... spout your liberal schit elsewhere

Well, there is that. The fughking MSM. UFR.

What are these members?

a) Bought?
b) Clueless?
e) All of the above?

You have to open your eyes to see, but keep swallowing the MSM/ Bidet BS. Tff.
Originally Posted by stevelyn
I noticed that the Azov Nazis were flying a French flag.........the all white one.

Hahaha. Winner, winner....

That makes sense.

Most are clueless to the fact the neo Nazi's flipped this country to the dark side decades ago as evidenced by the fact all our major banks, fbi, big business, big pharna, cia, cdc, fda, doj, Congress and now the WH are controlled by traitorus false jews or their puppets.

First clue was our govt not doing anything about them and their CIA taking out JFK.
Next was Zeros second election fraud win.
Third was Bidens election fraud win and all three branches of govt failed to do their constitutional duty and the people.

Thank God for the Insurrection Act and for Trump and his calling it and for Devolution of govt control.to the Military for Continuance of Governance.

If Bidet had control of the Military we would be at war with Russia to try and save Soros and Schwab and the Illuminati NWO.
Posted By: RufusG Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/20/22

That makes sense.

I did nazi that coming.

Good one!

Please enlighten me.

Lol

I was more referring to the 'drag' reference. What difference does it make? Was he President at the time? Are we sending heels and stockings? If not, then you are attacking him personally, not in his capacity as President. An ad hominem attack. He was an actor, he doesn't walk around like that otherwise, he has a pretty wife and by all accounts he is doing his job well. The argument is, or should be, over what his job is.
The Azovs are fughked.

Real news.

Col Douglas McGregor knocks Faux Nues over with the facts.

Azovs are running and hiding among the populace.

Col Douglas McGregor hammers John Burns's dick in the dirt.

Please enlighten me.

Lol

I was more referring to the 'drag' reference. What difference does it make? Was he President at the time? Are we sending heels and stockings? If not, then you are attacking him personally, not in his capacity as President. An ad hominem attack. He was an actor, he doesn't walk around like that otherwise, he has a pretty wife and by all accounts he is doing his job well. The argument is, or should be, over what his job is.

His job? Laundering US taxpayer funds? He’s been pretty good at it so far.

Have you donated any of your personal wealth to him or are you happy to just have the rest of us enrich Zalensky/Biden/Obama/pelosi/Romney with the fruits of our labor?

Yes, I made a personal attack (ad hominem if you will). I have not seen any reason to apologize or retract any negative comment I have made toward him or his regime.

Plenty rich and famous pieces of shît have pretty wives. Doesn’t mean he’s not a poofter or that he deserves any of the money my government takes from me at gun point.

Fûck him. And fûck anybody carrying his AIDS ridden bath water.

Please enlighten me.

Lol

Personally, id like BGG to attack him more personally.

Be nice if we knew how many millions Zelensky has stashed away before his getaway.

Didnt Karzi or whatever of Afghanistan escape with a few hundred million.
Col Douglas McGregor hammers John Burns's dick in the dirt.

Watched it a while back. Don’t remember John’s pee pee mentioned or hammered

😂
Try connecting the dots. It aint hard to do if you can catch a clue.

Clue: It was a figure of speech and, for the clueless, not meant literally.

But, have your way. Im sure John is cool with what he had to say.

You want to think John is on top of this you will have a rude awakening.
Posted By: Strider1 Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/20/22
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Have you donated any of your personal wealth to him or are you happy to just have the rest of us enrich Zalensky/Biden/Obama/pelosi/Romney with the fruits of our labor?

That is a false dichotomy. My 'personal donation,' if any, has nothing to do with federal income tax that we pay. I pay my taxes, and plenty of them. Sending a check to a foreign country would not change that.

And no I haven't spent any such money. Have you sent any personal donations to Putin?
Posted By: Raeford Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/20/22

That is a false dichotomy. My 'personal donation,' if any, has nothing to do with federal income tax that we pay. I pay my taxes, and plenty of them. Sending a check to a foreign country would not change that.

And no I haven't spent any such money. Have you sent any personal donations to Putin?

Please, show us all where BGG has been cheer-leading for Putin

She can be trusted not to open the suitcases.
Posted By: JoeBob Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/20/22
It’s like the trifecta of dumbassery. Brag about midwit level IQ? Check. Brag about where one went to college and/or degrees obtained? Check. Brag about income? Check.
Congress approves the 40 billion $ aid for Ukraine.

Biden forcefully pushing against Turkey’s reluctance to admit Finland and Sweden into NATO.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

She can be trusted not to open the suitcases.

Probably so.

She was appointed by Trump as Ambassador to Croatia.
Posted By: ribka Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/20/22
another clueless idiot I like him because his wife is pretty so lets give him $40 billion of US tax dollars. JFC

Zelenelnskiy was extremely unpopular before this war and was in danger of being voted out. He was even voted in by the citizens and was placed in there as a puppet by the US and NATO coup. > He's just ripped off his citizens while the country continued to decline. And he was under investigation for corruption and fraud. He encouraged Azov NAZI to attack and kill Russian nations in Donbas for the past 7 years and dumb dumb of course never even heard of Ukraine until a month ago, It was all known the Zelenskiy was a draft dodger and didn't even serve in the military even though it is required by every male citizen. Now he's a pretend general? what a friggin joke

Please enlighten me.

Lol

Yes, I made a personal attack (ad hominem if you will). I have not seen any reason to apologize or retract any negative comment I have made toward him or his regime.

Plenty rich and famous pieces of shît have pretty wives. Doesn’t mean he’s not a poofter or that he deserves any of the money my government takes from me at gun point.

another clueless idiot I like him because his wife is pretty so lets give him $40 billion of US tax dollars. JFC

Nobody (else) said that, only you.

You know, if you think others are clueless idiots, it might not be them, and you don't know it. Chances of you or any other one person being that much smarter (the "idiot" part) and so much better-informed (the "clueless" part) is statistically unlikely.

Why are you so frustrated with this that you are reduced to name-calling?
Originally Posted by Raeford

Who said anything about cheetleading? It's nowhere in the posts you quote.

Are you really that dense?
Am I typing too fast?
The food and fuel shortages caused by US and NAtO sanctions are starting. The US getting into another world war is great for economy

That's pretty cool that Zelenskiy is building a democracy in Ukraine by recently outlawing opposition political parties . Let's go to war to support this new democracy

slava Ukraine

That's pretty cool that Zelenskiy is building a democracy in Ukraine by recently outlawing opposition political parties . Let's go to war to support this new democracy

slava Ukraine

He’s 40 billion $ richer.
The food and fuel shortages caused by US and NAtO sanctions are starting. The US getting into another world war is great for economy

Asia Minor has always been “in crisis “.
Posted By: rte Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/20/22

You’re concerned about that when we don’t have anything close to governmental transparency here in America concerning multiple trillions of $ ?

That’s comical.
Oligarchs steal from the Ukrainian people and then pay Zelensky for his co-operaion in allowing this theft.

Kolomoysky who stole 4.5 Billion for his own bank [Ukrainian citizens] and was Zelensky's largest financial supporter.Kolomoysky has since fled Ukraine and spends his time between Israel and Switzerland.

[Linked Image from veteranstoday.com]

Zelensky has accumulated $1.2 billion in the Dresdner Bank Lateinamerika in Costa Rica during the first two and a half years of his presidency. This money was transferred to the president by Ukrainian oligarchs, such as Rinat Akhmetov, Viktor Pinchuk, Igor Kolomoysky. Replenishment is done regularly, in tranches of $12 million to $35 million.

slava Ukraine

What cheerleading?
Anyone remember when Trump was almost impeached over a phone call with Zelensky?

Asia Minor has always been “in crisis “.

Not getting fuel due to sanctions or fertilizer for crops has nothing to do with this. lol I see gas is up another 15 cents today

slava Ukraine
Originally Posted by rte
Oligarchs steal from the Ukrainian people and then pay Zelensky for his co-operaion in allowing this theft.

Kolomoysky who stole 4.5 Billion for his own bank [Ukrainian citizens] and was Zelensky's largest financial supporter.Kolomoysky has since fled Ukraine and spends his time between Israel and Switzerland.

[Linked Image from veteranstoday.com]

Zelensky has accumulated $1.2 billion in the Dresdner Bank Lateinamerika in Costa Rica during the first two and a half years of his presidency. This money was transferred to the president by Ukrainian oligarchs, such as Rinat Akhmetov, Viktor Pinchuk, Igor Kolomoysky. Replenishment is done regularly, in tranches of $12 million to $35 million.

plumb dumb is making out a check to those poor starving billionaires as we post

Zelenelnskiy was extremely unpopular before this war and was in danger of being voted out. He was even voted in by the citizens and was placed in there as a puppet by the US and NATO coup. > He's just ripped off his citizens while the country continued to decline. And he was under investigation for corruption and fraud. He encouraged Azov NAZI to attack and kill Russian nations in Donbas for the past 7 years and dumb dumb of course never even heard of Ukraine until a month ago, It was all known the Zelenskiy was a draft dodger and didn't even serve in the military even though it is required by every male citizen. Now he's a pretend general? what a friggin joke

Please enlighten me.

Lol

Amid all this chaos, the path of the unrighteous grifting fugks is a constant.

Just think what $40B could do for American citizens.. or even $20B, half of that.. which is what the grifting scumbag fugks back here in the US will be stuffing in their pockets.

slava Ukraine

What cheerleading?

YOU asked BGG how much he had sent to Putin?
I asked where BGG was cheering for Putin?
This is pretty funny. "Cosmic cretins"

Ex-President issues Russian food exports warning
Dmitry Medvedev blamed the looming global food crisis on the “cosmic cretinism” of the West
Ex-President issues Russian food exports warning
Russia will not export food to the detriment of its own population, Deputy Chairman of the Security Council and former president Dmitry Medvedev has said, adding that the West can blame its own “cosmic cretinism” for the looming crisis.

In a lengthy Telegram post, Medvedev commented on recent statements by Western leaders about food security. As Russia and Ukraine are major wheat suppliers, accounting for some 30% of global exports, prices have significantly grown since the launch of the Russian military offensive in the neighboring state and the subsequent sanctions imposed on Moscow by the US, EU, UK and others. On Wednesday, UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres said that fertilizers and food products from Russia should be available to the world markets without obstacles.

Medvedev agreed that without wheat and other food supplies from Russia, the importing countries would “have a very difficult time,” especially, he noted, because, without Russian fertilizers, “only juicy weeds [would] grow” on their fields.

Global famine likely this year – Putin aide READ MORE: Global famine likely this year – Putin aide
“Well ... that’s sad. They’ve got themselves to blame,” he wrote.

In Medvedev’s opinion, the West is now “backing up” because “all these hellish sanctions are worthless when it comes to vital things,” such as food or energy.

Sanctions interfere with everyone’s desire to live a normal, prosperous life, the former Russian president argued. The expansion of NATO and the “mess with the calculations of debts, payments and other things” have aggravated the situation, he said.

“And what interferes the most is [the West’s] own cosmic cretinism,” he claimed.

According to Medvedev, Russia is ready to fulfill all of its obligations, but it has the right to expect some assistance from trading partners. Otherwise, he emphasized, there would be no logic to it: “On the one hand, insane sanctions are being imposed on us, and, on the other hand, [the West] is demanding food supplies.”

“It will not happen, we’re not idiots,” he said, adding that there would be no export deliveries to the detriment of the Russian market.

Russian exports can solve global food crisis – UN READ MORE: Russian exports can solve global food crisis – UN
“Food for the citizens of Russia is a sacred matter,” he said.

Earlier on Thursday, Russian presidential adviser Maxim Oreshkin predicted a global famine which, in his opinion, would start “by the end of the autumn or by the end of the year.”

Since the launch of the Russian military operation in Ukraine in late February, Moscow, Kiev, and various Western players have been pointing fingers at each other over the looming food crisis.

During the G7 summit in March, French President Emmanuel Macron came up with a global “initiative for food security.” It involves an emergency plan for the release of stocks in the event of a crisis, a multilateral commitment not to impose restrictions on the export of agricultural raw materials, a temporary increase in production thresholds, supporting sustainable food production in the most vulnerable countries, and creating a mechanism which would enable providing them with agricultural products “in sufficient quantity and at reasonable prices,” if the need arises.

slava Ukraine

What cheerleading?

YOU asked BGG how much he had sent to Putin?
I asked where BGG was cheering for Putin?

Deflection is all he’s got.

If you are referring to me, then I have no idea why. But the trail of quotes is a bit long.
Posted By: ribka Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/21/22
these sanctions sure are helping Russia. What morons thought these sanction would actually hurt Russia?

Posted By: ribka Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/21/22

lol, such brave NAZI's begging to become Russian pow's
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/22/22

If you are referring to me, then I have no idea why. But the trail of quotes is a bit long.

I hope Putin destroys all the illegal Bioweapons labs and proves to the world Gates, Zero, Kilery, Soros and Biden were involved and making money off kickbacks from.US Foreign Aid.

Who thinks he doesnt have it and wont prove it?

Nato, the UN and EU and American Nazis have a lot riding on Ukraine after losing in Afghanistan. Where will they get their dollars now?

Regardless whether Pos Zelensky is a pos or not, no American should be forced to fork over $500 for that war.

Plumbdumb is a plum dumb pos commie who thinks the traitorous neonazis in charge in DC own us and not vice versa.

Has anyone considered just how little arms we send to Ukraine get to Zelenskys troops and how many get confiscated by Ukranian patriots who want the deep state nazi Bolsheviks gone? There is more going on here than meets the eye. whistle

What is happening in Afghanistan after 20 plus years of using it to launder the $250 million in cash we gave them evey 3 months? Now the Clintons, Soros, and Zeros and the American Nazis govt is kicked out of Afghanistan and the Taliban has made it illegal to grow poppies. Now what is the CIA and others going to do? They have the weapons to stave off any of Zeros and the CIAs ISIS buds. Too bad Trump wasnt elected earlier and save our guys who died there.

Who is doing more to destroy the DNC, Bidet or Trump and the Patriots? Humm. Sometimes i wonder.

The pukes just introduced this new antigun bill and are coming up with this next monkey plandemic to keep the masks and vaxes going. Why? They know their time is up after November.

One thing is for certain, Trump and the Patriots have the deep states playbook and are using it against the Cabal.

David Casey of the CIA in 1981 said the job of the CIA was to make everything the people believed to.be wrong.

Thats happening in spades now.

Was it worth $80 billion to stop the killing and war in Afghanistan and kick the American set up neonazi puppet govt out, like the one we set up in Ukraine? Probably.

Whats going on in Ukraine? The Bolsheviks and Zelensky are getting their ass handed to them. Much of it may be due to.our money.
No Nuclear war with Chyna. Remember, Q said Putin and Xi would become our allies.

God bless America, Trump and US Patriots.
Posted By: LBP Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/22/22
I’m looking forward to Russia putting the nazis on trial.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/22/22
Originally Posted by LBP
I’m looking forward to Russia putting the nazis on trial.
And Durham and the World Court and Military Tribunals in GITMO.
the Azov Nazi's deserve nothing more than an immediate execution by firing squad ... televised globally ...,,

followed by Zelenazi's execution and everyone in his regime, only then will this stop
Originally Posted by Swamplord
the Azov Nazi's deserve nothing more than an immediate execution by firing squad ... televised globally ...,,

followed by Zelenazi's execution and everyone in his regime, only then will this stop

I understand the sentiment but a trial is necessary so that the evidence of the crimes can be documented for perpetuity. 👍
Posted By: plumbum Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/22/22

I hope Putin destroys all the illegal Bioweapons labs and proves to the world Gates, Zero, Kilery, Soros and Biden were involved and making money off kickbacks from.US Foreign Aid.

Who thinks he doesnt have it and wont prove it?

Nato, the UN and EU and American Nazis have a lot riding on Ukraine after losing in Afghanistan. Where will they get their dollars now?

Regardless whether Pos Zelensky is a pos or not, no American should be forced to fork over $500 for that war.

Plumbdumb is a plum dumb pos commie who thinks the traitorous neonazis in charge in DC own us and not vice versa.

Has anyone considered just how little arms we send to Ukraine get to Zelenskys troops and how many get confiscated by Ukranian patriots who want the deep state nazi Bolsheviks gone? There is more going on here than meets the eye. whistle

What is happening in Afghanistan after 20 plus years of using it to launder the $250 million in cash we gave them evey 3 months? Now the Clintons, Soros, and Zeros and the American Nazis govt is kicked out of Afghanistan and the Taliban has made it illegal to grow poppies. Now what is the CIA and others going to do? They have the weapons to stave off any of Zeros and the CIAs ISIS buds. Too bad Trump wasnt elected earlier and save our guys who died there.

Who is doing more to destroy the DNC, Bidet or Trump and the Patriots? Humm. Sometimes i wonder.

The pukes just introduced this new antigun bill and are coming up with this next monkey plandemic to keep the masks and vaxes going. Why? They know their time is up after November.

One thing is for certain, Trump and the Patriots have the deep states playbook and are using it against the Cabal.

David Casey of the CIA in 1981 said the job of the CIA was to make everything the people believed to.be wrong.

Thats happening in spades now.

Was it worth $80 billion to stop the killing and war in Afghanistan and kick the American set up neonazi puppet govt out, like the one we set up in Ukraine? Probably.

Whats going on in Ukraine? The Bolsheviks and Zelensky are getting their ass handed to them. Much of it may be due to.our money.
No Nuclear war with Chyna. Remember, Q said Putin and Xi would become our allies.

God bless America, Trump and US Patriots.

Will this happen in four days, too?
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/22/22
Now it's up to 2,439 Nazis surrendering.

That's gonna leave a mark.

https://www.euronews.com/2022/05/21...ighters-in-azovstal-steel-mill-surrender

From the article:
her husband reported that of the 32 soldiers with whom he had served, only eight survived, most of them seriously wounded.
If those numbers are anywhere near representative, that means Ukraine started with about 9,700 troops.
Thermopylae of Ukraine? I don't think so. It wouldn't take much of a garrison to establish a no-man's land perimeter, surround the facility and pick off anyone trying to escape. The fighting has since moved on, FWIU, about 30 miles down the road.
U.S. now sending Ukraine special anti ship missiles to eliminate Russian blockade that is preventing shipments of tons of food commodities.

Reuters
Here we go.

Pentagon considering sending Special Forces to Kyiv to protect the U.S. Embassy there.

WSJ
Posted By: rte Re: Azovstahl Nazis Surrender - 05/22/22
© 24hourcampfire